[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Who is /fat/ for?
For Cookie Monsters who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.
This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss.

>What do I do first?
1. Read the /fit/ sticky
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE
https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or you will inevitably get a way too high TDEE.
4. Plan your weight loss week by week
https://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your calories & macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer.
Don't listen to memes, either of these are fine based on what you need
https://www.myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
https://www.cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

>Now what do I do?
Count calories, ALL of them.
Calculate your TDEE at sedentary
Eat fewer calories than your TDEE
Buy scales, be accurate in your measurements
Learn how to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein.
Do cardio. Even if its just walking, cardio will improve your health which is sorely needed. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can off set the risks.
Lift weights. This will keep & gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water. Water is always good!
-Post your height and weight when asking for advice-

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
Eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
Drink your calories. Alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. Forget it!
Freak out over a weight loss stall or fluctuations. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

Last Thread: >>59324965
>>
I've been loving skipping/jump rope for the past couple of days but I can't do more than a couple of minutes without a really bad exertion headache. Any suggestions?
>>
>>59343534
How fat and out of shape are you?

If it hurts too much to continue, then cut your workout in half. The headaches are harmless and will go away as you get more fit.
>>
>>59343543
Buy yourself a loaf of bread, some low sodium deli meat, and low fat cheese. Start packing sandwiches to work.

I don't think the calories are coming from Lunchables though. Stop drinking soda, and forget the milk you don't need that. Start counting your calories and eating more home cooked meals. If time is an issue then get yourself a meal subscription service, I hear freshly is good.

It's not about adding protein or drinking more milk. It's about calories, and it sounds like you're eating too many of them.
>>
Reposting. How are some good ways to become /fat/? I have been cutting out pop for a lot of meals and have been trying to drink a cup or two of whole milk each day. But I pretty much eat like shit and eat a lunchable at work because they’re quick, but obviously are fucking terrible. I also eat a lot of frozen things and fast food because of working a lot. Should I add in more protein mix?
>>
>>59343710
You need to get your diet in control. Stop eating fast food. Start eating more vegetables. Keep track of calories, and for the love of god stop drinking soda.

If time permits, find a way to exercise for an hour or so a day. Get your heart-rate up.
>>
>>59343708
The main thing about the milk is for the calories and the fat that is in milk, since it’s more than pop, which has no fat. You definitely have a point about making sandwiches because my lunch is absolute shit and isn’t nutritious, so I want to change that. The thing with all of those meal subscriptions is the price.
>>
>>59343672
I'm 5 foot 8 and 237lb, if I cut my workout in half it would last 45 seconds
>>
>>59343804
Maybe start walking instead
>>
>>59343735
My main this is wanting to gain weight, so I want to find good ways to add in more calories daily. I have been doing more lifting every other day, but haven’t seen too much of a difference as of yet.
>>
>>59343534
Do intervals bro. When I was a lard ass I did 30 seconds of skipping with a 1 minute rest. Repeat for 20 minutes. I can now jump continuously for 20 minutes but I'm also 150lbs lighter.
>>
>>59343875
That's what I was doing, 30 secs of skipping with 30 secs of rest. I'll try a minutes rest later on to see if the headache isn't as bad. It's annoying because my head gives out before my body, I don't have this problem with running
>>
>>59343804
Walk and then work up to jump rope
>>
File: 61RiAE25FcL._SL1004_.jpg (102 KB, 620x1004)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
this shit works or I'm just wasting my time?
>>
>>59344514
It is because of the high impact nature of it. Your body isn't used to it.
>>
>>59344985
Why not ring fit?
>>
>>59344985
Fitness Boxing is awesome and you should keep up with it. I only have the first one, though.
>>
>>59345017
nta but i've been doing ringfit lately and it's actually fun. I did youtube hiit vids all summer and hated it but i don't dread playing ringfit
>>
File: 1610596229507.jpg (120 KB, 670x632)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>when a crab escapes the bucket
>>
Just just think where we could be at physically this coming Christmas, we can do it lads.
>>
>>59345073
in a plastic fema coffin?
>>
>>59343613
based retard
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (39 KB, 640x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>59345034
I used to work out to Northernlion Isaac videos. I would up or down the intensity on the bike need on him getting hot or picking up health it good item, bad item, floor change, etc.
Ring fit is real fun but my legs can be jello after which is good.
>>
Not him >>59344985
But are there any exercise games for the switch that work in helping you lose weight.
Does that boxing game or ring fit work?
>>
>>59344997
Thanks for the advice, I'll take it a bit slower until I've lost some more weight
>>
>>59345257
I do ring fit and yes it helps. Look it up. There are many people who have lost weight.
>>
>>59345270
>>59345257
oh also check out r/ringfitadventure on reddit, sort by top all time for good examples
>>
>Gain that quarantine weight
>Go back to eating like I used to when I was dropping kilos left and right
>Weight doesn't budge
Am I missjuding how much I'm eating or is my metabolism slowed the fuck down because I'm getting older?
>>
>>59345528
Probably both but metabolism getting slower as you get older is real.
>>
two more days til i can enjoy a nice salad and chicken breast
>>
>>59345691
>nice salad
>chicken breast
I can't enjoy salads at all and chicken is so disgusting.
>>
>>59345864
the local place i get mine at is amazing. best ive had so far. id get one today but i have my "no rewards unless ive dropped 0.5bmi points" rule. no cheating here unless its because of family reasons
>>
So my TDEE is about 2200, and I'm eating 1200 a day to get my weight down to 170ish. Once I hit my goal, am I stuck eating these miserable fucking portions? I need to cook a stew tomorrow and I don't even think I can risk having any.
>>
File: 20210113_221816.jpg (1.03 MB, 1500x1692)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
Lost 35 pounds during the last 3 months (19to 155) via fasting and 6 days ppl..
Is the loose skin is inevitable?
>>
File: Greek-Yogurt-prep-12.jpg (26 KB, 800x533)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Greek yogurt is basically mayo, it just tastes a liiittle bit different. Any /ck/ anons know what spices or whatever to add to greek yogurt to make it more mayo like?
>>
So I peaked out around 284 pounds mid August last year and since then have been working to lower my weight. I’m now down to 266 pounds, basically managing to lose 18 pounds over the last 22 weeks. Most of this has been through regulating my calorie intake, however lately I’ve been steadily working sporadic exercise into my routine and also am shifting to a job that won’t be 100% sedentary/work from home and will have to walk to work again as part of my daily commute.

Is this a good rate of weight loss so far? And assuming I keep this up and both work in more exercise and continue shifting my calorie intake to match my weight, is it reasonable/realistic goal for me to get close to 200 pounds by the end of the year?
>>
>>59345900
Your tdee at 170lbs would be 1700kcal and that's worse case scenario, that's not that bad. I mean if you blow all your calories on unnecessary stuff like a pound of cheese on everything or a fuckton of dressings yeah your portions are going to be pretty low. But part of the process of losing the weight is figuring out how to get the most bang for your buck (calories), what you can substitute, what is considered a treat that you didn't know is supposed to be treated as such (a whole avocado having more calories than a Hershey chocolate bar being one of my revelations), and what foods you should add more of to your meals that don't have a lot of calories so you can eat more and not pack on the pounds.

If your stew is all oil and fatty additives like cheese, creams, bread, rice, potatoes, etc you have to watch it. A soup like that should be treated as a small side, paired with a ton of veggies for another side and something more nutritious and filling as the main meal. That's how you still get to eat your favorite foods, not feel like you're starving all the time, and not get fat.
>>
>>59344985
I also only have the first one, got really good once you unlocked side dodging, sometimes moves don't register unless you kinda flick the joycon as you do them, though.
>>
File: file.png (1.35 MB, 1140x768)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>75.Xkg on scales
granted X is 7 but I will consider this as I dropped to 75kg

Now let's drop to 70kg. WAGMI bros
>>
>>59343534
Dont clamp your jaw down when doing it. Lots of people do this but it helps to just hold it neutral.
>>
>>59343710
I ate a lot of frozen food when I first started my diet, and that was with active vigilant calorie counting, frozen food for whatever reason is caloric as fuck. If you're not counting and you're regularly eating frozen food I can pretty much guarantee you're eating double the calories you probably think you're eating. I tried really REALLY hard to make frozen food work for me, looked everywhere, googled everything to try to find the lowest calorie stuff but it's damn near impossible to get good filling food eating frozen stuff. It's harder for sure but switching to making my food cut the calories of most of the stuff I was buying in half. You can still lose weight eating frozen food, it's all about the calories, but you're going to be eating half the volume going that route. I still lost a ton of weight eating only frozen foods for 6 months because I counted every little calorie that went into my mouth and made sure to stay at a deficit, but I remember going to bed unsatisfied most days.

And I wouldn't recommend drinking milk or juice in the frequency that you do, water or diet drinks are better.

Also a classic cracker, ham, and cheese lunchable has 260 calories in it, and that's without the juice pack. If you make it at home you can have 22 cauliflower crackers (50kcal), 2 slices of american cheese (30kcal each for the one I get at the store), and 50kcal for 6 slices of turkey breast slices. You get twice as much food with with almost half the calories you'd get with the premade stuff.
>>
>>59346148
10kg left here
we'll make it somehow
>>
>>59345903
Yeah, its inevitable if you lose weight that fast.
>>
>>59345903
You look young and that's not too bad as far as lose skin goes. Since you're young there's a good chance it'll tighten up a *little*, don't want to get your hopes up but it gets a bit better. Other than that, build muscle around that area basically or surgery.
>>
File: death1.gif (2.29 MB, 728x408)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB GIF
>>59343513
Just got to 84kg at 5'9 lads down from 97kg. When should I stop? Thinking I should start lifting soon, even if it is just dumbbells.
>>
>>59346275
Probably 70-75kg. Depends on how muscular you are

Start lifting anyway, no point not to.
>>
>>59346309
Can I build muscle while losing weight? I'm gonna do it anyway.
>>
>>59346329
Yes
>>
Anyone else BDD here
>>
>>59347134
absolutely
>>
Why does it seem like the last 20 pounds so insanely slow to lose. Who cranked up the difficulty?! It's like I've been the same weight (155lbs) for 3 months now. Eating no more than 1500kcal a day, usually 1000-1200. Am I just broken?
>>
>>59347768
same here, at 150 too and getting the last 20 seem impossible, took a week to get from 155 to 150
>>
>>59347837
It's driving me up the wall. Gonna eat 500kcal for a week to spite myself and see if anything changes.
>>
>>59347906
ive been doing 4-5 day water fasts with 1 meal refeeds, if something doesnt change idk what else to try. guess ill just have to suck it up and add on a month or two
>>
>>59345034
is it worth the cost? i'm a poorfag and i also hate hiit stuff, but it's effective. if i can make myself do some of that stuff with ringfit i'll buy it, especially since i can barely leave the house right now.
>>
>>59345864
What's wrong with chicken?
>>
My hair is thinning.
>>
>>59348410
crown?
>>
>>59348470
>crown

No it thinning at the front.

I've been dieting for two years. Maybe it because I'm 31 and so old. But, my hair was fine until a few months ago. Then thinning.
>>
I sharted last night
>>
>tfw binged last night before bed

WHY AM I LIKE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>59345903 #

I went from 288 to 225 during quarantine and had no loose skin. Get rekt faggot
>>
>>59348731
>obese
>still obese
>>
YES...YES
BELOW 200
>>
File: 1606377537051.jpg (95 KB, 1024x1016)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>59346236
Thank you for your kindness. I can sleep better knowing there's a chance.
>>
>>59348810
HES DOING IT
>>
Has anyone of you ever tried meal replacement shakes? I happen to find them quite useful.
>>
this is so hard bros, I hate my life
>>
>>59349073
same. i wish i'd have anorexic depression.
>>
I forgot my lunch before going into work today. What do I do? We have a cafeteria but the food there doesn't have labels so I can't autistically count it.
>>
>>59349220
what's on the menu for today?
>>
>>59349220
For this one time estimate and go back to exact counting after. It happens sometimes.
>>
>>59349220
fast! come on you can do it
>>
File: 1610619460807.png (1.03 MB, 990x798)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
Lads, this is the alternative to us being successful and it is scary.
>>
File: 1588863626561.jpg (92 KB, 728x710)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>59349384
is the nikocado?
>>
>>59349403
It appears to be him.
>>
>>59346329
you aren't cutting from average bmi, you will build muscle even at defecit
>>
>>59345903
That's not loose skin, that's just fat

>>59345917
Don't buy greek youghurt, use it as a sauce. Russianfag here (family uses it as a replacement for smetana if you know what I mean). Eat skyr
>>
>>59347768
https://physiqonomics.com/the-phase-diet/
>>
I love using machines, but lots of people on /fit/ say they’re shit. Should I stop using them?
>>
File: 1594619500335.png (295 KB, 737x469)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>have all the free time in the world
>some spending money
>healthy
>lost weight
>
>depression kicks in
>
>regrets about shit you didn't do
>
>no one to talk to
>could be feeling good
>but feel like death
>skip workouts and stress over the future constantly
>realize you're just getting older and worse
>>
>>59350210
Lifting heavy thing and putting it back down makes the sad voices in my head quieter.
>>
>>59350172

You're losing out on free extra exertion from not having to control the movements- but it's absolutely better than nothing.

Aim to scoot away from machines over time, but if it's your only reason to exercise, keep at it.
>>
>>59350172
They're decent for accessory work but they can suck time since they're almost all isolation stuff. The compound lifts work a ton of muscles and are more time effective. If you have time and you like the machine workout, go for it but if you're on a time crunch, cut them first.
>>
>>59350243
I'm using video games. It's helping me cope.
>>
I’ve gone every day to the gym for a week. Should I give myself a rest day or is it fine as long as I’m feeling fine?
>>
>>59350290
Same was true for me. I play space station 13 colonial marines, it’s free and probably the best game I’ve played for replayability alone.
>>
>>59350292
just go 4-5 days per week
>>
developed 30lbs over this gay fucking quarantine because I ate like a hambeast ordering doordash and burgers all the time to sate my boredom of everything fun being closed, stretch marks developed, sucks bigtime. decided to try getting back into shape now that school and tangentially the gym are back open instead of just killing myself. feeling real ashamed of myself rn but hopefully a 1k deficit and a focus on cooking for myself will help me out of my stupor combined with a return to the gym. do you guys have any particular way to help cope with the addict-tier withdrawals and hunger pangs?
>>
>>59350424
there's no easy way. it's going to be hard when it comes to dieting. Alternatively make healthier snacks. Sometimes drinking ridiculous amount of coffee and tea helps.
>>
>>59349981
Does this work? I'm impatient.
>>
File: image_79_llcrop.jpg (630 KB, 1602x1410)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
>>59338469
Hey nice glad it worked out for you. Chaffles are one of the best keto substitutes.

I have been making plain burgers because I'm eating clean (100% animal-based) this month. Plain chaffles (egg, mozzarella), beef patty, aged cheddar. That's it.

It amazes me how good food so clean and natural can be when cooked right. Of course I could easily add any high quality ingredients like mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, etc. and still be healthy I'm just staying carnivore for January. Clean low carb or keto are super easy if you find the right recipes. Unlimited variety you just need the right ingredients.
>>
I bought a bigass chocolate bar and im eating it
>>
>>59349384
>nikocado avocado
someone needs to put a bullet into this sorry sack of flesh.
>>
Bros. Eat clean. That’s all I can say. Ive been lifting for the past two years and I’m stronger than ever but I didn’t change my diet at all. I now look like an ogre. Do not do this to yourself.
>>
Jumping rope in my apartment because it's cold outside: based or cringe?
>>
>>59351140
Post body
>>
File: avocado.jpg (155 KB, 750x1096)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>59351043
>>
>>59349403
Lmao what's with the rude ass letter? What is it?
>>
>>59351735
Ted Kaczynski wrote it apparently
>>
>>59351020
Dunno, I barely started dieting in first place, it will be weeks before I get into maintenance phase.
>>
>tfw weight stalled today
I mean, I understand because of these huge drops from two days ago, but it still makes me worried a bit.
>>
I have recently found that smoking weed helps me curb my appetite, usually I can go til about 6pm without eating, but if I get high I can go nearly the whole night and just eat before bed. I drink water with 0 cal squash throughout the day

/blog, in case it helps anyone else
>>
I'm a 23 year old male, 6'2" 220 lbs.

During college my weight fluctuated between 185-205 lbs. Then during quarantine I ballooned up to 220 over the span of a few months. The rapid weight gain gave me stretch marks.

Now I am terrified that losing the weight will give me loose skin. I want to get back to 200 in like two months, and then down to 190 by summertime. So ~30 lbs in five months or so. Is that too fast? Will I get loose skin? I used to think loose skin only happened to morbidly obese people who lost 100 lbs, but after getting stretch marks I'm not so sure.

I'm taking collagen pills and rubbing my stomach with BioOil and Cocoa Butter to hopefully get my skin healthy in preparation to lose the weight.

Am I at risk of lose skin bros?
>>
>>59352277
stretch marks mean you might end up with some loose skin yeah. but, loose skin tightens up over time especially if you're young. depending on how fast you lose the weight you might never actually see the loose skin.
100lb seems to be roughly the limit where it won't tighten completely and you'll be left with some long term.
>>
>>59352329
Thanks, this is both scary and reassuring lol.

I want to see results fast, but I also want to keep my skin looking good. The stretch marks are ugly enough. If I got flabby loose skin on top of them I think I would off myself.
>>
>>59352357
if they're still red, they'll go pale over time and not be so visible. think of it like scar tissue.
with only 30 lb to lose i wouldn't be too worried about it in the long term. your skincare regimen can't hurt things though.
>>
>>59343534
don't jump rope too much if you are heavy
>>
>>59352396
Yeah they're kinda reddish purple. I'm really hairy so if they fade to white over time they'll be basically invisible. Does it take more than a year for them to fade?

Hopefully stretchmarks and loose skin aren't genetic correlates. I'm going to do everything I can to keep the skin healthy, and drink tons of water.
>>
>>59346148
You posted Raoh.

We're going to make it.
>>
>>59352470
i'm not actually sure how long it takes, i've been a lardass for long enough mine already faded and i don't remember when i got them. they're almost invisible below hair like you said.
quick google showed some woman saying it took 6 months to fade after her pregnancy.
>>
I did some more research. Given my age, the magnitude of my weight loss, and my healthy skin regimen, it seems unlikely I will have a loose skin horror story after losing the pounds. Fingers crossed bros.
>>
>>59352525
Thanks anon. I've been chubby almost my whole life, but only got the marks this year after rapid weight gain. They suck but once they fade I won't mind them, I actually think faded stretch marks add some character to the skin. Mine are moderate, but not that bad compared to some pictures I saw online. The purple ones are hideous though.

The specter of loose skin will haunt me for the entirety of my weight loss journey though. I really hope I don't get it.
>>
File: PXL_20210114_172937237.jpg (3.27 MB, 4032x3024)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB JPG
This is maybe the most fucked thing I've made yet on keto. Looking forward to getting a waffle iron so I can do chaffles for buns instead of grabbing hold of fucking meat. Tasted better than it had any right to, at least.
>>
>>59352605
what kind of monstrosity am i looking at here?
>>
>>59352605
Looks like a delicious mess, did it taste good?
>>
>>59352584
just try not to be put off of weight loss because of this, you'll look way better skinny even with a little loose skin.
>>
Is weight watchers a meme?
>>
>>59352746
yes
>>
>>59352605
I gagged.
>>
>>59352605
I hope it was your only meal in that day.
>>
>>59352659
Turkey patty buns, 2 eggs, half an avocado, mushroom cap, mozzarella.

>>59352670
Not bad, probably would have been better with just a couple mushroom slices though.

>>59352808
It was under 700 calories. The patties were only 110 each. About 10-15g net carbs total though so I'll have to be lighter on that tonight.
>>
Fuck me, I went from 350 pounds to 180lbs but now I've got an Italian gf who cooks me pasta every night and I'm back up to 210. Women really are gains goblin.

Didn't have to come this thread for a whole two years, time to get back into dieting I guess.
>>
>>59352780
Please explain
>>
>>59352867
id eat that
>>
>>59352746
always seemed to me like memeified calorie counting
but if it helps you stick to your diet i don't see why not
>>
>>59352870
mind sharing how you did it? i'm currently at your starting weight, any advice would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>59352870
Tell her to make smaller portions.
>>
>>59352895
Honestly, what did it for me was hitting rock bottom. I was so fat my friends were embaressed to be around me in public and being so fugly made it so I never wanted to go outside. Didn't for like a year.

I started losing the weight because I wanted to live a life, I was tired of being the fat loser.

If you want my advice, picture the life you want, all the stuff you can't do. Keep that in your mind for when you pick up any food. You just need to get the ball moving. After a point, you'll want to keep losing the weight because of how much healthier you feel and won't need the constant mental image.
>>
Well, I was supposed to eat my sweet meal of curd cheese with banana, but I ended up eating more of the dinner. I couldn't pass on those vitamin-packed chicken livers.
>>
>>59352870
>pasta
not very healthy
>>
Is spinach and baby spinach the same nutrition wise?
>>
>>59353680
Well yeah, that's why I'm back up 210lbs
>>
>>59352870
Start cooking for/with her
Tell her you want to diet and experiment with low-carb recipes
Unless you're dating a feeder fetish person, no woman has ever said "yes i would rather the man i'm dating be fatter," she'll be fine with it
>>
>Have leftover milk
>run out of skimmed
I'm feel fucking hungry because my 0.6L of milk and 2 protein powders total to 560kcal
>>
>>59346275
you should have already been lifting
>>
Fat bros pls read
>join gym
>cheap
>during signup they talk about how they have personal trainers and can get me in for an appointment for learning stuff.
>say no thanks
>apparently I spoke some foreign language because they’re flabbergasted I refused the offer
>next day
>get a call about making an appointment
>again, say no thanks and I’ll let them know if I change my mind
>go to gym the same day
>hear people talking about me
>one guy says “I wanna meet that dude”
>one guy says “there he is” as I enter
>go work out
>leave
>considering getting an appointment if it’ll make me less of a pariah
What should I do bros?
>>
>>59353963
Is it a creepy gym or a wet gym?
>>
>>59353963
Don't get a personal trainer. It's a waste of time and disgustingly expensive.
>>
>>59353963
It won't, figure out why they are saying that because it's either

1.Pressure you to pay
2."He doesn't actually a PT"

one is jew method, other is just weird
>>
>>59353984
Dunno what you mean. The place is called YouFit
>>59353993
It’s free, apparently
>>
>>59354027
Oh, I have similar thing in uni gym, they do your measurements (electric bf measuremt, really shit) + diet+workout.

I say choose a program online, ask questions about exercise replacements for stuff that you can't do, for example I can't do side raises, so instead I got coached on what else I can do for that muscle group instead. Maybe ask for diet food that they recommend as it all depends on where you live
>>
File: 0_hJawkEUXjqSXMHCC.jpg (688 KB, 2400x1263)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
can some kind anon redpill me on plateaus? I hit one a few weeks back and regressed to eating like shit for about a week until I pulled myself together again. When I weighed myself after I somehow lost weight. Do you actually lose weight when you plateau and it just takes extra time to register?
>>
Fucking neigheough being nice, giving me pumpkin muffins. Fuck you bitch, that's 200kcal more than I was planning on today
>>
>>59354156
theres a billion variables at play when losing weight, but yes if you're under your TDEE, by law of nature you are losing weight.
>>
>>59354166
Just gotta take the hit sometimes anon. It will be alright. You gotta allow it to happen sometimes or you will go crazy.
>>
>>59354027
>>
Reminder that carbs and sugar are the enemy. STOP EATING THEM. STOP IT. Eat fat and protein only, NO CARBS.
>>
>>59355011
No thanks. Eating too much is the enemy.
>>
>>59355042
Wrong, starvation diets never work. Eat more to lose more, just don't eat carbs.
>>
>>59355055
Don't care, still losing weight.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (187 KB, 640x640)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>59355073
>Don't care, still losing weight.
>>
File: f.png (11 KB, 584x206)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Eating 1,500 calories is impossible now.

I've been doing it for two years. Only have 10 lbs to go.
>>
>>59355085
Exactly.
>>
>>59355097
Just exercise
>>
>>59354166
I know, it's just out of nowhere

>>59355097
It's pretty easy if you eat right things
>>
>>59355120
>>59354838
>>
>>59355112

I jog 40 miles a week. This is a rest days as my knees hurt.

>>59355120

What diet are you shilling keto? carnivore? ray pete?

As I eat based on Japanese diet without the salt and vegetable oils.

I've been too Japan everyone is thin.
>>
>>59355055
Not them but I'm trying to eat very few carbs (15, 17, 22 the last 3 days) I am in turn eating a lot less because of it. What counts as starvation? I dont want to develop an eating disorder.
>>
>>59355164
It's too late.
>>
>>59355097
I feel like eating 1500 a day would be easy at this point for me, I'm fasting and as of late it's gotten ridiculously difficult to get over 48 hours.
>>
>>59355011
I started avoiding sugar, but I don't avoid carbs.
>>
>>59355191
You're halfway there but carbs need to go.
>>
File: foto_no_exif (1).jpg (57 KB, 823x557)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>59355160
I ain't shilling anything, just what I eat myself
>>
Anyone not /fat/ anymore but still read the threads regularly?
>>
>>59355236
>>59355160
And that was a pretty shit day where I ate extra tasty shit instead of filling stuff
>>
>>59355198
Nope, I'm fine with carbs. I tried keto/low-carb and it was fine, but it seriously limits food choices.
>>
>>59355247
Not very fat anymore, but I'm trying to achieve "not really skeleton mode, but..."
>>
>>59355247
Cutting, so not exactly /fat/
>>
>>59355271
What food did you miss? I don't feel limited on low carb.
>>
>>59355271
I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>59355310
Stop shilling hating carbs because you have 0 self control
>>
>>59355309
Lmfao what the fuck. I'm doing low carb but you have to be terminally alone to not be able to see that eating with other people regularly is not a viable option anymore. How is that not limited?

>>59355310
Brain disease
>>
>>59355177
?
>>
>>59355440
Eating what with people? Most restaurants have meat.
>>
>>59355309
I like bread
I like dairy
I like fruits
I like not looking like more of a weirdo than I already do to my family and acquaintances.
>>
If I had an attribute list in a videogame, my Willpower would be my lowest attribute. I'm a stupid fat fuck who just has to shove food and sugar down his gullet. I've never made an intimate relationship because I'm ashamed of my body and my self isolation only further deteriorates my bonds with other people. I'm 20 years old letting some of the most socially active years of my life float by thanks to my obesity. I want to change.
>>
>>59355869
It will take you one year of moderate diet and exercise to achieve a significantly healthier weight. A year goes by quickly. By the end of this year you will be thinking back to January and kicking yourself for not starting the process then.

There is no secret. Limit your calorie intake, and increase your physical activity. Consistency is the key.

For me, making a calendar helped keep me on track. Each day on the calendar has two bullet points: "1,500 calories" and "30 minutes exercise". At the end of each day I cross off both bullet points as I complete them. Watching those days add up gives me the motivation I need to keep going.

The first week is challenging, but diet and exercise quickly become routine. If I could do it, so can you.
>>
I'm down to 534 lb from 643lb. I'm gonna make it bros.
>>
>>59355869
Everything you wrote is true for me as well, except I'm fucking 30. I DID let my most socially active years go by, and there's no way I can get it back. If you don't lose weight, you will become like me Anon, and you really don't want that. You're gonna be 21 at some point, and you can either still be fat, or not. Your choice.
>>
>>59356069
Incredible. How did become such a big guy in a first place?
>>
>>59356274
I fell for the bloatmax meme
>>
>>59356069
you can do it bro
>>
I'm a turbo autist who doesn't wanna drink tap water, if I run out of bottled water I just don't drink anything till I get more.
Is it okay to drink tap....
>>
>>59356477
Impossible to give a definite answer, depends on where you live
>>
>>59356069
Holy fucking based!
>>
>>59356569
I used to live in an area with great water but I moved to new york
>>
>>59356477
cant you just buy one of those brita filters, or any sort of charcoal filter
>>
File: 1518138851296.png (158 KB, 723x629)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>59355869
What are your stats big boi?
How big are we talkin here?
When I was inna military I had to whip the Pork Chop Platoon into shape and I expected them to lose 1-2 lbs per week.
If you are 100 lbs per week you can unfuck yourself in 1 year.
>>
File: fat feel carrot.png (240 KB, 3532x3792)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>wake up
>feel strong motivation to lose weight
>eat breakfast
>day goes on, becomes hungry
>go to store to buy healthy dinner
>actually buy unhealthy dinner plus unhealthy snacks
>go home and eat way too much
>feel bad
>motivation comes back
>"tomorrow I will do better"
>repeat
Why am I like this? What can I do to fix this absolute shit behaviour? I have all the knowledge and all the motivation, but I fail every day.
>>
>>59357147
For me, making a calendar helped keep me on track. Each day on the calendar has two bullet points: "1,500 calories" and "30 minutes exercise". At the end of each day I cross off both bullet points as I complete them. Watching those successful days add up gives me the motivation I need to keep going.
>>
>>59357377
Thanks for the tip bro. Will give that a try. What kind of calendar layout did you use?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (111 KB, 782x847)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>59357430
Here's what mine looks like. I put it together in Word. Then I printed it out and taped it to the wall next to my bed so I would have to look at it every day.

Google "blank calendar" and you'll find plenty of options.
>>
>>59357525
Based. I'll try the same, maybe switch out "30 minutes" with just "activity" (30 min every day is a bit much for this blob, lol). I'll hang it on the fridge door, if I make it a few days that should (hopefully) keep the motivation up. Thanks man!
>>
>tried steam function on crock pot with some cauliflower and broccoli
>turned into mush
Like mashed potatoes or something, still tasty.
>>
Bros I hit 290 today... I’m sick to my stomach but I don’t feel motivated to change anything. These eating habits have become so comfortable my brain just keeps nudging me to continue them... fuck it sucks being a fat fuck
>>
>>59348801
50 pounds down is good progress, but what he weighs now is what I weighed when I started
>>
>>59357858
Write an amount down. Can you do 10? Write 10 min of activity.
>>
>>59354838
Social gains are more important than physical gains.
>>
What is the maximum deficit before one runs into problems.
>>
>>59358377
Nah, I know myself, I work better if I can just focus on one task. I don't need a set time to worry about too. Besides, I already printed them out, sorry.
>>
>>59357147
Decide what your next meal is immediately after your current meal. You can't trust yourself to make food decisions when you're hungry, so make all the decisions when you're full
>>
>>59358601
Doesn't matter, I change my mind when I get to the store anyway, I'm extremely weak-willed. But today I did buy a healthy dinner for tomorrow along with the unhealthy dinner I had today, so maybe there's hope.
>>
>>59345903
This terrifies me. I'm at 220 right now, trying to get down to 190 by the summer. I really don't want loose skin.

That being said, yours doesn't look bad at all. Is it even noticeable if you aren't pinching it? I think the other anon may be right: that's just fat and it'll even out eventually.
>>
>>59357858
Try walking. It's low impact and burns a surprising amount of calories.
>>
>>59345903
>>59358700
>falling for the fasting meme
>>
>>59358713
I'm not fasting, just cutting calories to 1,500 and going on my bike every day. I'm also rubbing my stomach with BioOil and cocoa butter, as well as taking collagen supplements and making sure to drink tons of water.

I really don't want loose skin.
>>
>weigh myself once a week
>get more and more nervous as it gets closer to weigh-in day
How do I stop this thinking? I've eaten well this week, so there shouldn't be any reason for gaining weight.
>>
>>59345903
I thought loose skin was something only morbidly obese had to deal with?
>>
NOOO I FORGOT KETCHUP HAS CARBS AND DIDN'T COUNT IT
>>
File: 1540154829018.jpg (12 KB, 250x250)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>59358965
ngmi
>>
>>59359026
Shut up
>>
>>59358965
You probably had at most 10 grams of carbs too much friend, it's hardly the end of the world.
>>
>>59359057
why so mean?
>>
>>59358965
calories man, not carbs. Please don't fall for the retarded ass keto meme
>>
File: 1574614499670.png (21 KB, 256x256)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>59359065
Sadly pushes me to 31 for the day. I'm trying to stay 25 or below.
>>59359119
Carbs effect diabetes which is what I'm doing all this for mainly.
>>
please god someone who can cook pls post some sub 500cal recipes
>>
>>59359210
Anything can be sub 500cal, Just halve your portions until it's sub 500cal
>>
>>59359210
pan fry a couple of fish fillets in a little oil, i like sea bass but salmon is good too
chop some broccoli and/or asparagus up and blister in the pan with the fish, and some halved mushrooms
steam or boil the broccoli to use less oil
add a small portion of rice if you want it and it fits your macro choices
low calorie, quick, tasty
>>
>>59359175
That sucks, but don't beat yourself up about it. Too late to do anything about it now anyway. Just start fresh tomorrow and learn from your mistakes fren :)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEaIPkHqHRo
Sugar is okay for you!
>>
File: water cat sad.jpg (291 KB, 762x681)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>59359376
I'll try not to too much. Still, hope it dosent effect my next sugar test tonight too much. I should have weighed myself before eating also. I'll just wait until the next time I take a dump lol.
>>
>ate a single big meal of half a dozen eggs and cheese
>about 800 calories
>dont feel hungry at all now
Would it be alright if I just not eat anything else today? MyFitnessPal keeps saying I should eat a minimum of 1200 per day
>>
>>59359557
As long as you don't make it too much of a habit, a day here and there at that won't really outright harm you.
>>
>>59355097
what app this mang
>>
>>59352605
Almost looks like that krabby patty that killed that guy in that one episode of spongebob
>>
Do calories in, calories out not apply when on Keto?
>>
>>59359210
Plain Greek yogurt mixed with a tablespoon of organic jam is a very satisfying ~120 calorie dessert. Greek yogurt is very dense and full of protein, and a whole cup serving of it is only 90 calories.
>>
>>59359827
Of course it does.
>>
>>59359827
No eat all the fat you want!
>>
Reading this thread everyone's helpful, cheering each other on and then you have the low carb/keto acting like vegans shitting on anyone who doesn't want to use their protocol

Shame tbqh
>>
>>59360131
From what I can tell, it's only two individuals, the crazy one and someone else. Don't generalize it and ignore those who are obnoxious/shitposters.
>>
File: 1598892277384.jpg (101 KB, 1024x768)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Has anyone else taken the raw garlic pill yet? Literally a pill. Take 1-3 gloves and just swallow them as is with water. It seems to help with hunger and you get nice lovely garlic burps that make you think you've eaten some nice garlic bread or garlic sausage. I've been doing it for 2 days now. Some kind of bro hack I found.
>>
>>59349384
>>59351043
>>59351651
Reminder that he is a millionaire and has thousands of people on Patreon giving him money each month and gets over 500-800k views on his videos.

He is a successful YouTuber and can easily live happily his entire life.
>>
>>59360222
>his entire life
all 6 months of it
>>
Can anyone tell me if breatmilk is legit for cutting?
>>
File: 1581691740087.jpg (372 KB, 640x1048)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>59360244
Reminder that Boogie is still alive.
>>
>>59359386
I hate ketards, but I also hate mentally ill vegans like him. Both of them are obnoxious shits.
>>
>>59360248
no. it is incredibly caloric.
>>
>>59359827
Who knows what does or doesn't apply to the Keto diet. It is a shapeshifting amalgamation of half-truths, misinformation, and old wives tales that opportunistically conforms to the wishful thinking of slobs looking for a shortcut.

Imagine being gullible enough to believe guzzling cholesterol and starving your body of carbohydrates is going to make you healthy.
>>
>>59359557
A huge deficit is okay indefinitely as long as you don't eat carbs.
>>
Does ringfit actually work for losing weight?
I'm obese and don't like going outside and I've quit the gym multiple times.
Does the fitness boxing game game on switch work too, is that better?

Please don't troll, i want to lose weight not money
>>
>>59357147
A day of fasting helped me reset and as other anon said, make plans for the next meals before you get hungry.
>>
>>59360847
I own both and like doing them each daily. Fitness Boxing is more fun to me than Ring Fit, but Ring Fit admittedly will work you out much harder.
>>
>>59360847
Any prolonged physical activity that gets your heart-rate up and makes you sweat will help you lose weight.
>>
File: ErrIbWdXIAELDr2.jpg (29 KB, 500x393)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>59360131
I'm doing low carb because of diabetes
>>
>>59360898
do you have to sweat?
Sometimes when i exercise i don't sweat, but i feel like i worked hard.
>>
Really wanted to make a mug peanut butter cookie but going to go to bed because it's late anyway. Trying to show some willpower and not eat sweet fatty crap before bed like I usually do
>>
>>59360994
I personally sweat like a pig even during mild workouts. Heart rate is the key barometer. Check out this guide:

https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/fitness/fitness-basics/target-heart-rates

In general, 150 BPM sustained over thirty minutes to an hour is where you want to be for a good fat burning cardio workout.
>>
>been taking daily walks this week since the weather is nice and not too cold
>inner thighs start to chafe together
>now have a small rash
Well fuck me. What do? Anyone else have this issue?
>>
>>59361117
Yeah I get chub rub as well. Wearing long underwear helps.
>>
>>59361117
Lotion or coco butter and walk more fatty
>>
>>59361117
Long nylon underwear and lotion
>>
File: 1566897698575.jpg (44 KB, 640x640)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>59361047
I'm normally 150-160s when I cycle at a decent pace. I jump to 180s when I sprint. I think the highest i've seen was low 190s
>>
>>59361117
Gold bond friction defense stick
>>
>>59361246
what about baby powder?
>>
>>59361255
Yeah that also works
>>
I'm in the fatty contest and I'm down eight pounds in the first week after only being at a 1000 calorie deficit. Is this normal or am I in danger?
>>
>>59361326
It's water weight, you probably have cancer and will die tomorrow.
>>
>>59361326
It's water weight OR you're like 500lbs, in which case cutting down to 1,000 calories will make you lose a lot of weight compared to people in more normal weights eating the same amount of calories.
>>
File: 1589423106670.png (72 KB, 169x264)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
Lads is DDP Yoga a meme or is it a great workout for weightloss.
>>
>new tape for my feet came today
Can't wait to get back to walking on Monday. Do any of you guys use tape for blister prevention? I bought some leukotape and duct, gonna see what works best for me.
>get new shoes
Yeah, yeah, not an option right now. Gonna try switching up my lacing method to something that secure the front of my foot more, though.
>>
I ate "sandwiches" of ketchup mayo mustard while high the other night.
>>
File: 1515997246399.png (58 KB, 1229x1160)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
CONFESS
>>
>>59361698
I'm hungry
>>
if im dropping fat from when i was super huge, how do i know how much of my lower stomach flabbiness is fat and how much is water/loose skin?
>>
>>59361698
Mum made roast chicken with stuffing today for din. After having a small portion during the meal, I later took it out of the fridge and ate it with my bare hands, wiping the crispy skin in the pan grease and eating handfuls of stuffing.
>>
>>59361675
Lmao what a pussy.
>>
>>59361731
>Eating the pan grease
why. Grease isnt even good.
>>
>>59361675
sounds like a good idea for me
>>
>>59361750
The drippings from roasted meat are delicious, what are you on about
>>
>>59361773
the meat is the best part
>>
I'm 5'10 and 200 and want to have the upside-down triangle physique and lift for aesthetics. If I'm losing fat, when should I stop and start bulking up?
>>
>>59355869

Whaddup, fattie from a family of addiction problems reporting in.

A. Start complimenting yourself when you see your reflection. That shame and isolation isn't going to magically go away if you manage to lose weight. Be personable and fun to talk to.
B. Alcoholics have to drop alcohol for life to live a meaningful existence. You just named one of the enemies you know you have to defeat for life from here on out. Carbs and sugar avoidance at all costs is your key to success.
C. Every game, movie, or story you've ever enjoyed starts from a low point. Make this yours. Work hard, reap benefits down the line. You'll have a hell of a story to tell on the other side of this. You're gonna make it.
>>
>>59356477

Drink tap water, it's better for your teeth anon.

I use drink powder flavors to make it more palateable, and dilute it in twice as much water as it calls for so it isn't just another sugar drink.
>>
>>59358741

There are three ways to deal with loose skin/stretch marks, without surgery.

In scientific study, doing nothing gets you the expected results. Rubbing the skin with literally anything (doesn't matter if it's an oil, butter, abrasive, or whatever) gives very slight improvement over nothing. And topical steroids do wonders.

My point is- don't sweat over expensive treaments for skin. It's all placebo. Just put something on it regularly and you're doing the best you'll be able to do.
>>
>>59359210

Curry tuna salad:

1 can tuna, drained
2 tablespoons mayo
40g of onion (half a small one, diced)
However much curry powder you want
A bit of salt

360 calories of filling, tasty meal with no cooking necessary
>>
>>59352605
I love this board
>>
>>59361936
Where do I get my hands on some of these topical steroids?
>>
>>59361936
can you post an example of what eventual loose skin looks like at various body fat levels?

Do you know how much adding muscle can 'fix' it visually so to speak?
>>
>>59362004

Prescription only, last I looked it up in the US.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (30 KB, 512x341)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>59361936
I'm not obese, but I do have a gut just like this guy on the left. I'm 6'2", 220 right now and want to drop to 190 by June, so 30 pounds in around six months. Am I at risk for serious loose skin?

This bloke seems to have pulled off the weight loss without loose skin. I hope I can do the same.
>>
>>59362061
Do you smoke? Otherwise that decision is up to your genetics and staying hydrated.
>>
>>59362061
You might be at a risk if you lose it too fast, though 6 months for 30lbs should be fine.
Taking collagen pills might also help with tightening the skin faster, though it's not shilled enough on /fat/.
Luckily for me I didn't have to deal with lose skin though that depends on the person. I'm sure the collagen supplements helped a bit too.
>>
>>59362114
I'm not a smoker. I'm also only 23.
>>59362135
Thanks. I will continue my skincare regimen and hope for the best. Thanks for the advice bros.
>>
>>59362135
what sort of collagen pills do you take to tighten up skin?
>>
>>59362224
Marine collagen pills, it's the cheapest and best working.
You can get them off Amazon.
>>
>>59362224
I'm not that anon, but here are the ones I take:

https://www.amazon.com/Collagen-Absorption-Anti-Aging-Hydrolyzed-Supplement/dp/B07WZVX3L1/ref=sr_1_8?crid=2YE4NKQO6DOGM&dchild=1&keywords=collagen&qid=1610690167&sprefix=collagen%2Caps%2C176&sr=8-8
>>
SW: 208.6
CW: 193.6
Lost 15lbs in about 3 months with very little fasting and lots of binging, getting better at fasting though.
Is this good progress?
>>
>>59362329
Seems good to me, maybe a bit slow. In three months a good diet and exercise regimen can realistically lose you a solid 20-25 lbs.

Fasting sounds like it sucks, don't you think it would be easier to just cut back on calories and do more cardio instead?

Also, any problems with loose skin?
>>
never thought of myself as fat, but covid did things to my body....198lbs and 174cm.

I use kettlebells, dumbbells, and do skipping rope and go for (stop-start) runs. My location isn't exactly near a gym but that could change.

In terms of eating I don't eat unhealthily (probably one crap burger a month and a coke if under time pressure).

It feels really cringe being this weight, doing exercise but not seeing an impact.

Tips? Thx in advance
>>
what i need is a routine - bodyweight and cardio preferred, hard to access lifting equipment and machines
>>
>>59362282
i will buy some from this link, i dunno if you get any money from it or not. thanks anon
>>
>>59362426
>>59362434
whyd you put your name Jeff, lmao

cardio: do couch to 5k and go from there depending on what you want to do running speed/distance

bodyweight: buy a pullup bar. do pullups, pushups, dips on the back of kitchen chairs, rows by hanging towels off your pullup bar. Do your research on those 4 core exercises, thats all you need bro
>>
>>59362426
Losing weight is 80% diet 20% exercise. Focus on counting calories and keeping your intake low.
>>
>>59362509
>Focus on counting calories
Or just don't eat carbs.
>>
File: 1604334934968.png (320 KB, 860x887)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>59361698
>broke fast
>felt sick
>ate more and it was more carbs
i want to go bulimic father, but i cant
>>
I put too much hot sauce in my beans. Had to throw most of my meal away. That's good.
>>
How the fuck do you sear steak without it smoking the shit out of your house
Keto gave me an excuse to make steak for the first time in a long time, since my partner hates it but isn't doing keto
I just had that shit on medium for 3 minutes a side and it STILL smoked like hell
>>
Lost a little over 30 pounds last year. Gained some of it back, working on intermittent fasting now. Fingers crossed it works.
>>
>>59344985
new dlc yey, I love sophie
>>
File: +300 lbs.jpg (68 KB, 542x696)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>59346275
>tfw 310 lbs at 5'9
>>
>>59362979
You can make it m8. I started out at 220. Mostly did it through OMADing and daily walks.
>>
>>59362979
Right now, Go to /fit/. Then, search for /fat/. Read the thread opener and follow the instructions. After that, enter the contest tomorrow that goes on every week and hold yourself accountable to the group. Show up to the threads daily, ask for advice. We will save your fucking life.
>>
>>59363117
... This is /fat/
>>
>>59362899
I deep fry my steaks using a chef alarm thermometer so I don't hit the smoke point.
>>
>>59362899
There's no avoiding it, especially not with a cast iron pan. Just crack a window open.
>>
>>59363394
Posted a recipie for a creamy tuna salad with no mayo less than 150cal breakfast, easy to make, low carb high protein.
It helped me lose weight hope it can help you too.
>>
How long before you see results from collagen supplements? Not /fat/ anymore but have some loose skin and stretch marks on stomach that need to go.
>>
>>59362683
Just go cico man
>>
>>59362899
Clarified butter?
>>
File: 1597731671388.jpg (18 KB, 300x255)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>looking through my old kikebook pictures
>see pic of me from 14 years ago as a teenager
>i was actually thin and really good looking
>teenage me felt fat and insecure but I was literally good looking enough to date anyone if I had just tried

I can't handle this feel.
>>
>>59363736
ive tried cico, and ive tried omad, neither worked because im retarded
>>
>>59364549
nothing will work if you can't commit
>>
>>59364740
its not that i cant commit, everything went down the drain after i was admitted for half a year and pumped full of medications. shit messes with you
>>
>>59365019
>excuses
sounds like you couldn't commit.
>>
>>59365023
sounds like youve never been locked up in a mental institution for multiple months
>>
>>59365039
>excuses
NGMI schizo anon
>>
>>59365019
that's rough, it's understandable. don't let it hold you back.
>>
>>59365039
Were they force feeding you pizza & fries?
>>
>>59365045
ill make it, fuck you, ill be back in 3 months and shove it in your face

>>59365048
im making good progress, back to the weight i was before everything went wrong, its motivating to finally see something positive that im in control over myself
>>
>>59365062
might as well have been, there were a handful of anorexics whod eat with us
>>
>>59352870
Anon, same. Bf is Italian and made me go from 74kg to 84kg with his cooking. The amount of oil, pasta and single cream is killing me. Think he may be a feeder tho and wants thicc mommy gf out of me

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.