[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (167 KB, 220x325)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
It basically explains that animal products is full of inflammatory shit that gives you heart disease and cancer, something that the media is trying to hide but every years more and more studies are proving this.

It also says that plant protein is better and we are built to eat it. Meat is just the middle man for acquiring those top tier nutrients.
>>
>>59340764
just eat what you want
or else you'll always be suffering
>>
>>59340764
then eat plants faggot and look like every plant fag
>>
File: file.png (506 KB, 545x365)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>59340781
Like those depressed fast food eaters? Nah man, doing the right thing gives you true happiness in the long term.

>>59340783
This guy literally can lift half a ton and can crush your skull with one hand, faggot.
>>
>>59340827
Can you? No?
Cool cope faggot lmao
>>
>>59340764
Everyone's genetic lineage is different, so TRY IT and compare it to meat for you.
>>
>>59340764
It's a load of shite made for stupid people
>>
>>59340827
Yes steroids are vegan
>>
>>59340827
that guy chuggle more pills a day than you geriatric patient just to supplement his meme diet and he is on roids too
>>
>>59340764
Enjoy your 43% increased bone fractures and osteoporosis faggot

Why ask our thoughts on the cultish documentary when your mind is already made up?
>>
>>59340923
why "their" stats are always around 40%? KeK
>>
>>59340923
shut up faggot take a vitamin
>>
>>59340764
Plants are more inflammatory than meat lmao. Enjoy your seeds for protein and enjoy that massive amount of PUFA killing your thyroid while you "save the planet"
>>
WFPB is the healthiest way to eat for human beings, but going vegan isn't necessary to get the benefits of the type of diet. You go vegan if you care about animals, not for health.
>>
>>59340827
anything is possible when you're juicing and taking a million supplements to fix the hundreds of potentially fatal micronutrient deficiencies you have. You ever seen a vegan's pantry? You could run a fucking pharmacy out of their house
>>
>>59340827
Look on the Joe Rogan experience where him and Robert Oberst just decimate everything that vegan strongman has done. How he doesn't even rank among the novices
>>
>>59342895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2nEQADjcwE
>>
>>59343430
Why are vegans always so passive aggressive, couldn't get more than a few minutes into this because they talk like such faggots.
>>
Probably the same as every other provegan "documentary" cherry picked statistics aimed towards painting meat consumption in a bad light. They don't want us eating meat. They want every to be vegan because it makes us weak.
>>
>>59343569
Good goy! Meat is for strong and real man!
>>
>>59343430
>Alot of gays and jews in hollywood
>You need to be a gay and jewish to be in hollywood
Holy fuck This nigger is secret Red pill
>>
>>59343587
This but unironically. Jews keep pushing anti-meat propaganda for a reason
>>
>>59340764
no
>>
>>59340827
I wish they didn't shill baboumian so hard because he built most of his size and strength while eating animal products and then became vegan later.
>>
Fuck off reddit fags, literally every other day this shit movie is shilled, dude you’re just making people think vegetarians are insufferable with your marketing campaign, if folks want to watch the documentary they’ll go find it
>>
>>59343587
Yes
>>
>>59343569
If they wanted us weak they would just let us keep eating McDonalds. Telling people to go vegan would force people to actually pay attention to what they eat.
>>
>>59343569
There's a reason the WHO put out a video saying veganism will be mandatory by 2030.
>>
>>59344391
Fuck off schizo, give me some proof
>>
>>59344273
I mean, I think vegans are retarded and gay, but by god if I didnt at least have a little respect for them not eating the same pig slop as the majority of the western world
>>
>>59344495
My bad it was the world economic forum they published the video.
https://youtu.be/lBBxWtKKQiA
>>
>>59340764
Right at the beginning of this entertainment movie it claims that one of our beloved local sportsman who has won medals was a "plant based" athlete.
I didn't belive it so I looked into it.
Turns out that he lived his childhood in such bad poverty that his family couldn't afford meat consistently. Meaning that he has had a periods in his childhood where he didn't eat meat all the time because they couldn't afford it. I see it as hugely dishonest to try and paint a picture that his success later in life is somehow becaise of to the starving and poverty he met in his early youth even though that time of his life was probably filled with suffering and uncertainty.
So that was kind of a huge red flag and made me take everything about this "truth" piece with a grain of salt.
I also find it hilarious that they had this "erection test" thing near the end of the movie claiming that eating a single vegan burrito makes you have 300% the erections that you would normally have and make it about this even though they are kind of trying to steer away from the whole carnal toxic masculinity thing. And they even admit that the test isn't even scientific in the slightest and they just put it in there for the lols.
Also the argument that 40% of people including (some?) meat eaters don't get enough b12 from their diets and immediately following it with the conclusion that absolutely everyone would need to supplement it because of this.
So yeah, this seems like a low IQ opinion piece directed towards bored fuckers who might get a dopamine spike because the man in the TV told them some new information they haven't heard before.
>>
>>59340764
Imagine being so easily tricked by propaganda.
>>
>>59343497
Cortisol from functionally starving makes them stressed, irritable and reactionary.
>>
I've seen this and it's mostly an appeal to authority. Why would you look at the top athlete's performance when you're a regular guy?
>>
>>59340764
Imagine believing a pro-vegan movie made by a guy who is hugely invested in vegan substitutes of meats.
They include papers in the movie. I checked like three at the beginning and none aligned with what they said. This made me hella suspicious.
Also what this guy says >>59345245

Check out this one for mayor debunks and explanations on why their "science" sucks.
https://youtu.be/NV8RVKX-ues
>>
>>59340764
there is so many people on youtube debunking this bullshit for nitpicking studies and even nitpicking within studies. seriously, use your brain.
It's not like we are the only creature on planet earth eating meat.
>>
File: 1610567337.gif (3.04 MB, 540x274)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB GIF
>>59340764
>One straight forward example of what paleopathologists have learned from skeletons concerns historical changes in height. Skeletons from Greece and Turkey show that the average height of hunger-gatherers toward the end of the ice ages was a generous 5' 9'' for men, 5' 5'' for women. With the adoption of agriculture, height crashed, and by 3000 B. C. had reached a low of only 5' 3'' for men, 5' for women. By classical times heights were very slowly on the rise again, but modern Greeks and Turks have still not regained the average height of their distant ancestors.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/the-worst-mistake-in-the-history-of-the-human-race

tl;dr meat is good for you and plant based diet cucked the human race

So that movie is wrong OP
>>
>>59346856

That's a really good article, tnx
>>
>>59343430
You are absolute bottom feeding scum of the earth if you watch vegan faggot's videos
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
OK listen faggots
As someone who actually tried both I can say that it depends on a human.
I tried vegan diet after watching all that videos about how good it is for you and was not happy with the results.
> Problems with digestion
> puking stomach acid
>sometimes I would shit whole undigested vegetable parts
>gas, bloating
> 4 hours after eating I would still feel food inside my stomach
>low energy ( yes I counted my macros)
>wierd feeling of shaking when I didn't eat fats that would dissapear after eating something fatty
SO I went to the doctor and run some tests.
What did they say?
My body wasn't tolerating half of the vegetables in the supermarket.
Most of plant based foods would give me allergic reactions, I thought I was special but plant intolerance is very common among most of people. Every one has some degree of intolerance to plants. Vegans who feel good on vegan diet are just lucky ones who have genetics for it.

VEGAN DIET IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY PERIOD

If are vegan and feel good keep doing it but don't go around telling everyone should go vegan.
NOT everybody can!
That's why I wouldn't call it healthy diet cus it can't be universally applied to everyone.

After my experience I started eating lots of Fruit, nuts, Meat and Milk because I feel amazing when I eat those things. You should test whats the best for you

End of the thread
>>
File: 1608788000943.jpg (135 KB, 1024x1024)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>59340764
>falling this hard for (((vegan))) propaganda.
ngmi
>>
Vegan nine years and I’m stronger than any other natty lifter on fit. Fact.
>>
>>59347575
This
>>
>>59340764
>It also says that plant protein is better and we are built to eat it. Meat is just the middle man for acquiring those top tier nutrients.

Yeah bullshit, protein bioavailability is higher for animal products
>>
>>59348767
Egg protein is objectively the best protein that exists. That's why veganism is so much more unsustainable than even vegetarianism, which might be viable if someone just doesn't like meat
>>
>>59347575
same
>ate vegan and felt worse, every meal felt like a chore
>>
>>59344273
No it wouldn't. It would make them weak, same as McDonalds. How is tricking retards like you so fucking easy.
Two choices creating a false dichotomy are signal boosted and you like a fucking retard go "oh well since I was informed of two options they can't both possibly be bad". Like "rebelling" against the red jew cock suckers by voting for the blue jew cock suckers.
>>
Wasn't it a fucking netflix documentary? Of course it's a tool of the political agenda and nothing more, what's there to discuss?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.