[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BEAST.png (383 KB, 724x589)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
reminder that Khaled (guy on the left) never touched a weight in his life, never ate right, never trained and yet he outlifted and humiliated larry on his first day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzLm8SBoKe0

this is proof that genetics > training and roids
>>
>>58518738
still doesn't make me any less of a racist, you libcuck retard
>>
>>58518738
>Not bringing up the fact that he did a shitton of manual labor for several years
>Not bringing up how he might’ve indirectly gotten all of the needed nutrition and protein from his diet
>>
>>58518745
if Khaled actually roided and train right he could easily DESTROY weakling hafthor in the deadlift
here he is picking up 100kg like paper weight with one arm if he trained right he has 600 700 even 800kg deadlift easy
>>
>>58518764
COPE
O
P
E

westoids train for YEARS with STEROIDS and aren't even 1% as strong
average hepa amerimutt barely deadlifts 400lbs after DECADES
alpha male purebred african does that on his FIRST DAY
>>
>>58518738
>never touched a weight in his life
when will this meme die already, he has nothing to prove that, as he said he never armwrestled but there are videos of him 2 years ago doing it with pros in a club
nigger is probably blasting test and lifted all his life (+great genetics and manual labour)
>>
>>58518738
imagine you and larry DPing his girl together.
>>
>>58518769
we know nothing about his lower back, just his arms and hands
mark felix for example has some of the worlds strongest hands and it doesnt make him the best deadlifter even on roids
>>
But he doesn't press it.....
>>
>>58518738
>this is proof that genetics > training and roids
Thank you! FUCK. Everybody wants to tell me train this, take that, do X, eat Y. You're the first person to be real with me and let me know that all I have to do is change my genes.
>>
>>58518738
Khaled is a notorious liar. He had been training those grip implements for a while and he has the hand size advantage over larry. Khaled also has taken steroids so that point is null.
>>
Niggers are a species of liars, worse than jews desu
>>
>>58518738
He looks like it too.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.