[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1605942994249.png (219 KB, 400x343)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
My dad is 60 and has a better than most body for his age. The only bad thing is his stomach is getting slightly worse. It breaks my heart to see him go down this way, hes always been an inspiration for me to lift. Do any of you anons have a routine for someone his age to keep up his body? Please take a second and help.
>>
Wait until he's 70. At that point most people become quite gaunt.
>>
He's probably settling into a lifestyle of too much eating and not enough moving. Does he have any active hobbies he enjoys that you could do together?
>>
>>58518515
Waiting until its too late is not a good idea.
>>
>>58518529
Its getting cold right now we used to ride our bikes and golf usually. It actually snowed today so it puts a damper on things.
>>
>>58518487
My dad is also fat. Im going to bully him when I see him next.
>>
>>58518564
larping is bad for you anon shame on you
>>
>>58518487
TRT is the only way
>>
>>58518596
What? He weights 30kg more than me and we are the same height. Should I do something else? He is active, he just never stops eating.
>>
>>58518642
Dont bully him just bring up how he eats so much i did that with my dad and he stopped eating chips and shit like that.
>>
>>58518631
Lol i would love to turn my dad into a 60yo version of trt vitor.
>>
>>58518663
Okey ill try. It if he makes excuses for why ill poke his tummy and call him a big guy
>>
>>58518708
You can always show him pictures of his younger self. Maybe your mom will get a kick out of it too

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.