[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: canned tuna.jpg (24 KB, 616x462)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>makes you retarded because of mercury content, and gay trans because of all the microplastic in the ocean

why does everyone shill this as good bulking/protein if it's objectively bad for you?
>>
>>58508955
Post body.
>>
>>58508955
We live in a dystopian cyberpunk nightmare
They have lasers they can shoot plasma beams into your brain through a wall to make you go insane.
They are growing meat from your cheek cells.
Some metal and plastic in my canned nutrient paste is the least of my worries.
>>
>>58508955
I inject testosterone to offset all that
>>
File: 81rbm9B66hL._SL1500_.jpg (224 KB, 1500x1500)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>58508955
One thing that does really activate my almonds with tuna is that one pack of Albacore Tuna contains over 10 times the weekly dose of mercury deemed safe, yet there is absolutely NOTHING on the packaging that mentions this now mentions any kind of mercury content
>>
>>58508955
nigga i used to be scared of gay meme plastic too but think about this shit for a second... if you put a polyester shirt in the dryer and then empty the lint filter you just inhaled more gay meme plastic particles that you could ever eat in fish in your entire lifetime even if you were Japanese and gay and trans... think about it
>>
>>58509018
take the deenpill
>>
>>58509023
>if you put a polyester shirt in the dryer
why would I put a polyester anything in the dryer, it would shrink it right up
> then empty the lint filter you just inhaled more gay meme plastic particles
you're supposed to empty it in a garbage bin, not empty it on your face
>>
>>58509060
> polyester is the only plastic in clothes
if you have a window in your laundry room and a sunbeam is coming in at the right angle you can see it doesnt matter how close you are to the trash that shit goes flying everywhere
>>
>>58508955
I eat three cans a day but I'm still intelligent and heterosexual. How many cans do I need to become a normalfag and fit in with the rest of society?
>>
>>58509099
Okay sure yeah let's assume that all the dust in the house is plastic

why would I want to add more plastic to my diet then
>>
Are deenz really safe?
>>
>>58509258
damn, your craps must be rancid
>>
>>58509358
Of course, they have some of the lowest mercury levels.
>>
>>58508955
fuck tuna eat DEENZ
>>
>>58509358
They're lower on the food chain so they're going to have less plastic/mercury/whatever bigger fish have more of that shit because they eat hundreds of fish and it builds up in their body
>>
>>58509040
>>58508955
For me, it's mackerel.
>>58509358
Anytime you go lower in the food chain, it's less mercury.
Most to least (approximate) mercury:
Yellowfin, white, maybe albacore> light tuna> deenz, mackerel, salmon
>>
>>58509358
Best not to eat it everyday since it's high in purines, which is what gives people gout
>>
>>58509565
based salmon
>>
>>58509616
can you explain more
>>
>>58509273
> adding 1 or 2 more clothing fibers to your diet a day
im saying mercury is a much more real concern, microplastics are an IFLscience headline-tier concern
>>
>>58509023
Great now im going to stop drying my clothes.
>>
>>58510201
>microplastics are an IFLscience headline-tier concern
tell that to the entire generation of sexless incels and trannies.
>>
>>58510371
yeah I'm sure those are the main consoomers of canned tuna lmao
>>
>>58510371
our youth are definitely under endocrine/chemical and psychic attack by the powers that be but I doubt the clothing fibers that pass harmlessly through our digestive tracts every day are their primary weapons

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.