[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1605312899640.webm (2.96 MB, 576x1024)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
Anyone autistic girls here? I'm always scared to go to gym alone, any tips or workout that I can do without going to gym?
>>
just look up some calisthenics workouts to get started
>>
>>58498503
Sitting on my dick x failure
>>
>>58498503
Autistic girls are qts
>>
Write a plan and download the form videos on your phone. People don't care about you enough to be mean, gymbros are usually just nice and casual. The judgmental faggots commenting here do not have any courage to make fun of anyone in real life anyway. Go to the gym. The cure for the pain is in the pain. And the remedy to your retardation is in social interaction.
>>
File: 1503962967003.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>girls pretending to be autistic for attention
>>
>>58498628
This
There is no fucking way that girl is anywhere on the spectrum
>>
Why are women trying to ruin autism now? Can men have anything?
>>
>>58498503
These fucking girls have no idea what actual mental illness is.
>>
>>58498503
>socially anxious autist
>posts videos of themselves online
>>
Fresh batch of globalhomo harlequinn dolls to feast on every year
>>
File: 332646.jpg (54 KB, 616x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>58498503
the new hannah hays?
>>
>>58498503
Autism isn't a thing
>>
>>58498503
I don't like doing selfies in public because it feels weird...

Then this bitch comes and says she has autism..well then I don't know what the fuck i have but it must be much worse
>>
>>58498503
Fill yourself with so much rage its lift the weights or go to jail
>>
>>58498503
You have social anxiety but you're making the biggest fucking scene ever? I really doubt it
>>
>>58498700
Have you met Chris Chan?
>>
>>58498665
Lmao but I mean autism isn't a male exclusive thing either, shes just being a generic attention whore
>>
>>58498628
Get ready frens.
Autism is the new depression.
Everyone will claim to have it and say that it shouldn't be shamed. And those of us who really do have it will continue to be shamed.
And the world spins madly on.
>>
>>58499716
My understanding was that autism is much more likely to occur in men, and even when it does occur in women it's typically more difficult to diagnose. But yeah she's farming for likes or whatever.
>>
Females are capable of having autism, probably taking the bait here oh well. It’s displayed differently in them, though.
>>
>>58498628
this
Some doctor probably told her she have some sort of mild autism or some shit when she was like 8, so now her whole personality is "I have autism"
>>
>>58500081
Exactly, this is the same kind of girl who will stand in line for 2 min at Starbucks and talk about how she survived that experience.
>>
>>58499779
social media was a mistake
>>
>going to the movies by yourself

I use to do this, and im autistic as well.

Is this an autism thing or something? I prefer to watch movies on my own, and not having to rely in anyone else, and just going to the movies by myself.
>>
>>58500149
Almost every activity conceivable is better when you're alone, but normies don't seem to understand this. Maybe it is an autism thing
>>
>sanctity of imageboard autism culture in jeapordy as cute normalfag zoomer girls appropriate what anons considered essential to their identity
>>
>>58498503
No fucking way she would sit in the front row if this was real. I can't be the only autist that feels better when no one is behind me, if I'm somewhere like that alone, straight to the back row.
>>
>>58498503
Autism yet she's filming herself walking around in public places. A true autist would never do that. Fuckin roastie
>>
>>58500186
you don't understand, being autistic but doing clearly non-autistic things is a higher grade of autism.
>>
>>58500185
I'm not even autistic and I can't stand people sitting behind me at the movies
>>
>>58500149
I fucking hated it.
It's all the annoyance of going to a movie in public without ANY of the fun.
For what reason would I want to share a theater with other people i dont know who will undoubtedly distract from the experience?
If I watch it alone at home I can be supremely comfy in a recliner under a blanket with whatever food I want. I watch it completely uninterrupted. I can react freely. I can talk to myself about the movie. I can talk to the movie like a nigger if I want. I can even pause it should I deem it necessary. And I have my cat sitting on me.

Movie loners are just edgelords who feel compelled to be seen doing things regular people think are weird.
Or poors who can't afford a decent television...
>>
>>58500185
Yeah I hate not being in back row for anything
>>
>>58500171
I feel the same way about lifting weights. Lifting on my own is so much better. A few times I have gone with my brother, or my cousin, or a friend, and I absolutely fucking hated it. Lifting on my own is pure bliss, lifting with someone else is pure annoyance.
>>
>>58499781
>My understanding was that autism is much more likely to occur in men
Not really, it is true that a lot of mental illneses occur mainly in men but autism is not one of those, the male to female ratio is balanced and as you said women are often undiagnosed, so there may actually be more autistic women than men.
>>
>>58500239
Also this is why I home gym now. I use to find odd hours to goto the gym where it would be empty, but I got sick of having to do that, and I hated going when it was busy, so now that I have home gym im in heaven.
>>
would you let your girl go outside wearing that?
>>
>>58500243
The secret is nobody cares if a woman is autistic.
Thats how much female personality counts for.
The one and only standard that is amazingly rapidly dissolving is...... don't be fat.
The only autistic girls are fat.
>>
>>58500243
It goes undiagnosed in women because women often end up simply getting carried in life by a man with a savior complex, so she never has to face any harsh realities which would end up in the situation of her getting diagnosed.

For me as a guy, I got diagnosed at 30 years old, after being unable to pass 99% of job interviews, and never having a GF, and getting almost immediately fired from jobs I did manage to get. The job-assistant people at the NEETbux place are the ones who got me sent for testing after not having a job for 6 years
>>
>>58498503
Does she have a playboy bunny necklace?
>>
>>58498628
>people on 4chan pretending to be autistic for attention
>>58500176
this lmao
>>
>>58498503
Good for her. I don't understand why there's a lamp in the middle of the theater.

Go to the gym, OP. Take it as a first step. You can do it.
>>
>>58498503
>I'm always scared to go to gym alone
Keep going until you're not scared anymore and used to it. Make the gym your bitch.
Face your fears head on.
>>
File: mirin.jpg (33 KB, 266x400)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>58500112
women were a mistake
technology was a mistake
civilization was a mistake
getting out of the trees was a mistake
return to monke
>>
>>58498503
after watching this a couple of times and thinking about if for a while she is probably actually autistic
>>
>>58498503
OK, I just looked at her tiktok, and I can say she's 100% NOT autistic, she's just seeking attention. That's it.
>>
>>58498628
Girls will do anything for attention. It's pathetic
>>58498671
They're mental alright, but not autistic
>>58499779
Already there. Women especially, but also typical social media retards will claim any easy to fake/pretend label for internet and victim points.
>>58500097
Its unfortunate they survive at all
>>58500532
Yes
>>
People fake for sure, but you guys do realise this is the textbook autism that is usually well hidden behind this type of personality in women right? They mask other girls around them much better than boys can.
>>
>>58498503
Women can't have autism
>>
>>58500619
Have sex
>>
>>58498628
Girls can be but they are treated way different than male autists
I guarantee CWC would have lost his virginity if he was female
>>
>>58500740
CWC is female now, chud
>>
>>58500750
Dont remind me
>>
>>58498503
Maybe on the spectrum but never tested. I am mentally ill, though. Sometimes stutter when I'm at the cash register or clam up with strangers. I have fantastic, detailed daydreams to cope.
>>
>>58498503
This is satire of the "autistic" girls of tiktok
>>
File: 1604830919736.png (994 KB, 1009x813)
994 KB
994 KB PNG
>>58500750
>>
>>58500797
Stop caring. Don't fall into the trap of trying to identify yourself with a mental illness. See a professional if it's debilitating but otherwise stop giving a shit.
>>
>>58498503
She's not autistic, it's the Netherlands I can see, you get easily diagnosed with any mental illness for some reason and she's whoring for attention cause she's both acting and dressing more than well, but the video is still autistic jesus christ
>>
File: G0Um1Na.jpg (72 KB, 800x800)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>58498503
Don't worry about working out

You're perfect as you are.
>>
>>58500293
>samefag
>>
>>58500724
Accept your genetic gender or rope
>>
>>58498503
Ik wil nieke in haar kontje neuken
>>
>>58498503
god i hate women
>>
>>58498503
The buffest guys are more scared of you than you are of them.
>>
>>58498503
fuck this stupid bitch. Here she is trying to claim she is autistic and clearly isn't. There are people with legitimate problems and here she is trying to undermine it. Fuck this stupid whore. I hope someone rapes her and then chops her fucking head off.
>>
>>58499779
Already is. So glad when I was growing up in the 90s it was only ADD and a little depression that was being used to blanket diagnose everyone and not autism and transgenderism.
>>58500081
Psychiatrists deserve the rope
>>
"... I also pretend that I have a mental illness. I actually do have a real mental illness, but I don't know what it is, and it's not the one I'm pretending to have."
>>
I'm a schizophrenic male. I just lift alone and most likely will remain alone indefinitely.
I fucking hate women and I fucking hate people pretending to be mentally ill. It is a hell and there's no escape. At least I have you niggas on here.
>>
>>58501422
this, saw that girl in the red and white striped sweater hit it big and now she has to get aboard the attention train, like a typical woman
>>
>>58498503
Fuck this world. This people don’t know what social anxiety is. I’ve never had friends because of it. Through all my life I was seen as the shy faggot that doesn’t talk to no one. And now having this shit is seen as cute??? Ffffuuuuuuckkkk, I hate this world, I just wish I was born a normalfag, their lives are so much easier
>>
>>58498503
Good morning, I hate women
>>
>>58498628
This
Girls on the spectrum don't look or act like this
>>
File: gordo_proyeccionista.jpg (154 KB, 647x849)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>58498503
Why autistic girls look good while autistic guys look like pic related?
>>
>tfw still can't open a male only gym
it's not fucking fair why do I always have to spend time around w*men
>>
>>58498503
Wouldbang/10
>>
>>58498503
Haha I have a mental illness UGUUU
That's why I post these videos on the biggest social media platforms for teens my age
I have thousands of followers who watch my every video
I also hate being in public btw lmaoooo
>>
File: soy markiplier.png (92 KB, 831x785)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>58498503
Teehee I am mentally challenged
>>
Surely there must be some kind of superautism disorder that I can self-diagnose myself with to earn pity points from the autistic normies of the world.
>>
>>58498628
Women keep adding to the list of reasons to hate them. Like, why?
>>
File: kinoplex.png (940 KB, 960x720)
940 KB
940 KB PNG
>>58500149
But how did you bypass the no-singles policy?
>>
>>58498503
I hate women so much it's unreal
>>
>>58498503
Would you fuckan actual autismo gir?
>>
File: 1579175952137.jpg (35 KB, 500x667)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>58500750
And he's lost his virginity as well.
Its a clown world out there bro
>>
>>58500171
Because they long for company first and the activity second. This is why all the meme exercises and fluff-and-filler capeshit movies dominates the public spaces.
>>
File: 1568659493347.png (65 KB, 369x305)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>58498628
This. OP video reminds me of the cunt saying she's "neurodiverse" or some shit and listening to music and the video is her "reaction". Fucking view farming chimps.

>>58499779
Objectively true. It used to be anorexia and bulimia and that shit, now it's autism and thinking you're a boy.

>Joe Rogan hosted me on his show, and for two hours, we explored why a growing number of researchers believe social contagion is at play when clusters of girls suddenly announce, as if as one, that they are boys.
>Gender dysphoria has always existed, but until recently, afflicted males almost exclusively.
>While gender dysphoria has always been vanishingly rare among females, social contagion has not.
>These are the same high-anxiety, depressive (mostly white) girls who, in previous decades, fell prey to anorexia and bulimia or multiple personality disorder.
>Now it’s gender dysphoria, sometimes along with some or all of those other conditions.
>Parents are being presented with the seductive idea of transition as a utopian cure-all.
>>
>>58503011
He paid a hooker
>>
There is tons of advice and an incredible supportive community in our discord server. We would love to help you out with gym routines and stuff
https://discord.gg/aMR4tCES
>>
>>58499331
Based
>>
>>58502651
If a female went to see the joker alone no one leftie would mind.
>>
>>58503121
Why are you shilling this discord in various threads? Is this the tranny discord?
>>
>white woman with niglet on screen
>scary..
based
>>
>>58501260
Until I rape her
>>
>>58498503
This society just keeps btfoing itself.
I'm just couple years older than her and i was always laughed at for being aspie. Now autism is apparently so cool that e-girls larp as autists? Made my day.
>>
>>58503174
>tranny discord
redundant
>>
>>58502816
Hell yeah
>>
>>58498503
Attention whore
>>
File: 1605725298920.webm (497 KB, 576x1024)
497 KB
497 KB WEBM
>>
>>58503790
ze stemt zeker voor jesse klaver de kanker hoer
>>
>>58498628
Why do you think she's not autistic? Just because she's good looking? As if autistic people can't be good looking? Maybe you're fucking autistic
>>
>>58500171
normies are very involved in each other's life, they wouldn't even comprehend doing things alone because what would they tell their friends?
>>
>>58503790
do the siswet ass pocket trick, negerkaanker
>>
>>58501733
>autistic guys
>minmax hobbies

>autistic girls
>minmax looks

i dunno about the scientific details but this is what my monkey brain could theorise
>>
>>58503790
I don't understand what she meant by this. Everyone gets to vote in the American election. Joe Biden promised me.
>>
>>58503978
non-autists can read body language/facial expressions. Does she demonstrate anything even vaguely autistic, maybe you are on the spectrum?
>>
>>58504136
How the fuck would you know from some tiktok videos she's filming of herself? I don't see many other bitches diagnosing themselves with autism like, it's not exactly a cool thing to be is it, if the bitch wanted more attention she would probably show her tits instead of pretending to be autistic you dumb fucks
>>
>>58504039
>minmax looks
Makes sense if her audience is thirsty dweeb virgins. I don't know why she would optimize for that audience, NEETs aren't nearly as generous as 20-30 lonely FAGMAN cunts and that market is still far from saturated.
She's just a dumb whore, not autistic at all.
>>
>>58504214
>it's not exactly a cool thing to be is it
of course it is, it makes her special and gives her more attention
>>
>>58504228
i mean, girls are fucking obsessed with looks. and while one of the main pulls might be target audience, i believe its also for themselves. while i would love to give her more benefit of the doubt, the video comes off very attention whorey, so you're probably right
i mainly thought that way bc the girl in this video is an aspie but is somewhat cute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Hapmm9YiY&t=178s
>>
Meanwhile male autism looks like this
>>
>>58500176
Blessed words of truth
>>
>>58499824
Yea they usually show tits! This ones clearly a fake.
>>
>>58501200
Yup
>>
>>58504214

You're autistic aren't you?
>>
>>58504450
>girl in this video is an aspie
Looks more like autism+adhd. I know couple people with same combo.
Pure aspies, at least those in local "autism support" communities, are super-focused. Don't lose track easily and when they do, they get angry (though not like severely autistic kids who can get violent).
>somewhat cute
Autism doesn't have impact on facial traits.
If you mean that she does makeup or cares about her looks, there are two things at play. She's being filmed, so it's expected to prop yourself up. Doing makeup and overally being fashionable is something i often see mothers pushing on their aspie girls so they look "adjusted".
You don't see autists cake their faces, especially since for most of us, the physical feeling of having anything with those textures touch our face is extremely uncomfortable. If autistic girls wears makeup, you can be pretty confident that it is because someone expects her to.
>>
>>58503085
I reckon penis envy has come full circle. Too many generations of womens' rights movements and calls to action. Too many glass ceilings shattered only to still be a bleating mess of a woman. Final solution: be a man and evverything will be better.
>>
>>58503978
Are you serious? Can you not tell the difference? If you've ever met an autistic person irl, or even just seen one, you can tell immediately without a shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>58498628
We have to keep saying this but white girls are shameless to the core. If there was a BLM for Asians, white girls would start putting on Vietnamese rice farmer hats and start pushing themselves to the head of every march. It's mental illness and anyone who finds this cute or ignores it has some issues.
>>
>>58503978
>extremely extroverted appearance with excessive makeup, dyed hair, put effort into outfit and hairstyle
>good and healthy looking
>very vibrant and accentuated movement and facial expressions
>videoing herself to put it on a hyped social media platform where she is viewed by thousands of people most likely
>"""autistic"""
You must be out of your mind to believe she's on the spectrum. An actual autist would be the reverse of almost all of those things and be happy about not having to interact with anyone outside their comfort zone especially not on social media. Jesus christ the state of education in some place
>>
>>58504930
Except they never can be one.
>>
>>58498628
>Autists pretending to be girls to get attention
>>
>>58498503
look youre not a girl and this is bait beacuse there arent any girls in the internet, but if you want some tips, just fucking go there, nobody will judge your for your apearance theyre too busy doing their sets if you mustered the courage to go there and change yourself they wont bother you 50% pf time in gym maybe more is spent staring arround while waiting for ypur body to rest from a set,people will be starring arround they wont be starring at you, youll do that too its not weird its normal,for the love of fucking god if youre a beguiner get a coach or a personal trainer and make sure its a good one, he will mount a routine for ypu and you will follow it, its ok to be weirded out anon just go there until it becomes a habit, dont expect anything other then a workout and gains, you wont make friends in the gym, i tried it doesnt work,you can become aquainted with the staff and they will treat you well if you know their names and complement them sometimes but thats about it, people go to the gym to lift not to social, if youre looking for frens go somwhere else i cant help you beacuse im a lonley fag myself, for activities start slow with only weights to build some muscle and then add something of your liking, it helps to fill the day, for me it was muay thai and archery but it can be pretty much anything that the gym offers.
gd luck anon
an autistic fren
>>
>>58500171
i am autist and i like doing shit alone like i enjoy my isolation to an extent doing shit like lifting or archery alone allows me to focus but...it gets lonely sometimes man...i dont have friends and my family kinda gave up on me so i just practice my sports and fitness activities and study on my own all day, im rich so no job either i think i didnt talked to anyone in 9 months now
>>
>>58498503
>omg i'm so autistic XD
>heavenly blessed 9.5/10 beauty with a perfect face and petite body
having a very hard time buying her BS story
>>
>>58502816
Getting an autistic wife and having a bunch of autist children is the fucking dream, dude.
>>
>>58505478
How'd you get rich anon?
>>
File: 1509144515773.jpg (26 KB, 410x368)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>58506317
>>
>>58504496
>trans flag on a channel that's about saving animals
when will this ride end ?
>>
>>58501362
>omg I have like ADHD!
No you’re just lazy. You don’t struggle to focus on anything, start projects then forget to finish them. Have serious issues with memory, mood swings, hyperactivity that keeps you from remaining still for more than a second, bouts of energy that constantly got you in trouble.
>omg I have like, OCD. If things are out of order I get slightly upset!
No you don’t. You don’t have a crippling mental disorder that makes it so you have to do things 20 times otherwise you will break down mentally, have to wash your hands until they bleed, be unable to function because you can’t put on clothes because they touched a certain spot on the ground, unable to stop yourself from HAVING to do tasks in a specific, autistic order otherwise you can’t function for the rest of the day.

>muh we need to care about mental illnesses!
Maybe stop trivializing them then and falsely claiming you have them for attention
>>
>>58504028
>siswet
thats one fucked up whore. love her stuff tho.
>>
File: 1487bdbf80b2b845.webm (512 KB, 594x854)
512 KB
512 KB WEBM
>>58504496
Actual retard.
>>
>>58507040
yeah m8, she's a proper whore
idk why, but the the OF "im not really a whore teehee" whores make my skin crawl, zoomers are tasteless
>>
>>58506317
Imagine the sex
>>
File: 1431741064108-2.jpg.png (127 KB, 255x189)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>58507108
Whats he doing to that cutie birdy thing?!
>>
>>58500221
you truly do have autism
>>
>>58504082
as long as you live in america
>>
>>58506360
inheritance and landlording, not my merit man but my ancestors, nothing wrong with that and i wouldnt mind getting a career and expanding my assets but people are so fucking horrible
>>
>>58507423
No, you don't have to live.
>>
>>58504214
I've seen ten or so tiktok egirls diagnosing themselves with autism. It started with the ginger in the red and white rugby shirt. They saw that that video blew up so they tried to emulate it. You have to understand that these people completely lack original thought or any understanding of how they should act. I would say it's monkey see monkey doo, but that's offensive to monkeys.
>>
I'm going to commit a crime
>>
>>58501733
>Why autistic girls look good
All that is required for a woman to be passable like OP, is to not be fat.
>>
>>58507461
>but people are so fucking horrible
Expound...
>>
God, I hate woman so much
I'm getting worried I might do something stupid bros
>>
>>58498503
She doesn't have autism lol
She probably just has borderline personality disorder. Lots of BPD chicks lie and say they have autism for sympathy, and the psychologists they seduce are complicit, so they can often get actual diagnoses. It's very common.
>>
>>58498503
I think theres an autistic girl inside all of us
>>
>>58501422
That was from a value select, right?
>>
>>58507653
based
>>
File: IMG_20201121_133626.jpg (322 KB, 1080x2220)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>58499715
Chris isn't socially anxious he's just a turboretard
>>
>>58508515
pottery
>>
>>58499779
This is 100% accurate. I see this all the time now with depression. All the normies online love to pretend like they have depression and social anxiety, have no friends/relationships, are weirdos, etc, but then if you have a person who actually has no friends and is some weirdo, they get endlessly shunned, ridiculed, and insulted.
It especially has happened with the covid lockdowns, where all these normies say "lol haha this lockdown hasn't been hard at all for me, i love not leaving my house xdxdxd", but what they actually mean is "I love when one day a month I don't have to be out with friends, god I just love being a shut-in XD" but then two weeks later they were melting down about how miserable they were becoming being locked inside.
>>
>>58500149
Seeing a movie by yourself in theaters is perfectly normal, though these days it's beginning to become weird because you can just watch movies at home soon after they release
>>
>>58500971
Prefer left and that stuffed bra.
>>
>>58508541
The number of people who have made it clear that they can't handle lockdowns because they can't conceive of sitting at home for more than 1 day is absolutely baffling to me.
>>
File: 1604284707979.jpg (31 KB, 750x503)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>58501556
Stay strong brother. Schizophrenia is a tough battle and in my eyes you schizos are mental warriors.
>>
>>58507108
What a pure lad.
>>
File: lmao.png (447 KB, 552x403)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>58498503
bahahahahahah
>>
Basically the word "autistic" has, like every other internet buzzword, become completely meaningless because the internet normie retards apply it so often that it has lost all meaning. I regularly browse a normie plebbit board (mostly normie guys in their 20s and 30s, the NPC type normies who have the same basic hobbies like drinking gambling and sports,, watch the same normie shit, every social interaction revolves around alcohol, all have girlfriends/fiancees/wives, all constantly go to weddings, etc ) where they have daily free discussion threads, and they constantly refer to themselves as a bunch of autists. But the things they claim are "autistic" are ridiculous.

They think that staying home on one Fri/Sat night instead of going to bars/partying all the time means you're autistic. They think that going more than a month without sex means you're autistic. They think that if they accidentally tell one of their multiple FWBs that they have feelings for them, it means they're autistic. They think that if they have a barely noticeable idiosyncrasy that they do alone in their house, it means they're autistic. Even some normal hobbies they claim are autistic if they have it. All that kinda stuff.

But rest assured they are always the first to immediately insult, ridicule, and denigrate someone on the board who expresses actual autistic tendencies like social deficiencies when it comes to friendships or relationships and attack them as being a loser or using "virgin" as their go-to insult like all the women online do.
>>
>>58508732
Why the fuck do you go to lebbit of all places? It attracts vermin like those who completely lack self-awareness.
>>
>>58508785
The one I go on is basically the only plebbit board I visit, as legitimately autistic as it sounds it's a way for me to see how normies are because I'm a friendless virgin loser, and that one is a sports culture board. I get angry going there seeing how great their lives are but they still complain about everything and ridiculously call themselves autistic, but I feel that it's necessary to expose myself to those kinds of people just to see how they are.
>>
>>58508785
>It attracts vermin like those who completely lack self-awareness
Where do you think we are?
>>
File: 1605992696892.jpg (81 KB, 1242x1155)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>58498503
>I have so much social anxiety that I wear 6-inch skirts and crop tops
>>
>>58508831
I do not blame you for using reddit, I would frequent it often as well until it literally became a propaganda machine. I mean even vg subreddits started spewing radical ideas. It became too annoying so I left.
>>
>>58508856
4chan is full of self aware retards, you retard. Go back to reppit.
>>
>>58498628
>mistaking tik tok content for reality
>>
>>58508856
4channel.org?
>>
>>58508479
Higherest Fantasy
>>
>>58498628
Most girls are autistic spergs you fucking incels. Think you have anxiety? They have anxiety x1000. God damn delusional losers
>>
>>58508856
>>58508899
People on 4chan are legitimately autistic retards, but at least people here are self-aware of being losers. It probably is just jealousy and coping because I'm a complete loser myself, but few things anger me more than seeing normies pretending like they are losers.
>>
>>58506409
based varg poster, muh autism is a super power
>>
>>58508541
>live with wife
>only things i leave the house for are work, gym and coffee
>give zero fucks about lockdown aside not being able to lift
>>
>>58508856
The main thing separating this site from reddit is that people actually know they're social outcasts, instead of living in a bubble, pretending they're part of the collective while mostly being trampled upon.
>>
>>58501556
So you have voices talk to you in your head? What do they say?
>>
>>58507108
i like this one
>>
>>58501556
we will all make is anon, I beleive in you.
you will be in my prayers tonight
>>
>>58498503
I think its pretty normal to feel akward when being in places like movie theater alone
social anxiety isnt a real thing
>>
>>58508629
>mid april a few weeks into lockdown
>normies: haha wow i love this, i never left my house anyway XD, not being hassled with tons of social arrangement like i usually am because i have so many friends is so nice XD

>beginning of may
>normies: I HAVE BECOME SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND I'M BORDERING ON SUICIDAL FROM BEING ISOLATED FOR SO LONG, MY LIFE IS SO HARD WORKING REMOTELY FROM HOME COMMUTING FROM MY BED TO MY COFFEE TABLE, MY BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND AND I ARE AROUND EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME AND IT'S SO ANNOYING, ALL WE DO IS TALK AND HAVE SEX IT'S SO HARD
>>
>>58509331
Based
>>
>>58509331
Normies are legitimately terrified of being seen anywhere in public alone. Theaters, restaurants, bars, parks, they don't want to be alone anywhere over fear of how others will see them. But then the advice they give to people who are socially isolated is to just go outside and do everything alone.
>>
Schizo anon here, posting on mobile is dogshit so replying is a pain. Thanks lads for the positive talk, all gonna make it. As far as "voices" go it's practically my subconscious telling what to do and how to perform actions. It's incredibly distracting but sometimes can be genuinely useful. The issue isn't so much the schizo part although it makes thinking and shit hard, it's the fact I have pretty shit bipolar disorder as well. Going between feeling great and full of energy and then going back to hating life all while your mind is full of fuck is pure AIDS

I used to be super depressed and shit about it but I kinda just accepted this is my reality and this is how I will live for the next undetermined amount of years.

Sorry for being a blog posting faggot. Sneed
>>
>>58500532
Yes.
>>
Have any of you ever met a really weird autist/assburger? I know it seems like a redundant question but bare with me.
So I enjoy hanging out on this shithole with you guys despite it probably being terrible for my mental health. A lot of you claim autism and asperger's and I don't doubt it, seeing as where we are and some of the stories I've heard. But for the most part, it seems like you have all come to terms with maybe not always being 100% socially adjusted and are at peace with it. While I don't have either, I am a weirdo.
I'm about to graduate from the Aussie version of community college. In my class there is this one guy who has asperger's, and I actually picked it out before he told me (wasn't that hard but normies can't seem to tell when people are different because of something mental and when they are just "weird"). But the thing is, this one I think is fucking obsessed with fitting into the mold of being like a "nerd" but, like, one of those cool nerds? I'm basically centering this on the fact that he is OBSESSED with Apple products. Like he probably buys 5 apple products a year and it's like it's his mission to make it known to everyone that he likes Apple. I guess he just has that version of assburgers where he is more social than smart? Cause he's not smart.
It's kind of fucking annoying to be honest. I've known other spergy people and they have never been that annoying. Sometimes you couldn't even tell unless they said something about it, they just seemed like really intelligent people. This one just seems like a fuckin social retard,. but he is trying so hard to be social that it just flops, and he can't read social cues at all, and doesn't seem to understand humour very well either.

Anyway, I'm not sure where I was going with this. It might come off as harsh and bashing sperges, but it's not like that. I'd be lying if I said some of this dude's antics didn't piss me off though.
>Side note: He always comes in with a crusty ass face.
>>
>>58498503
I had to go look her up and follow her on tiktok instantly. Thanks OP
>>
>>58498503
Is this a fucking joke
>>
>>58501178
Ek wil ook graag om haar gat te naai, my Nederlandse vriend
>>
>>58500724
Ok
>>
>>58501664
Your parents didn’t socialize you
>>
>>58499779
I watch the stars
From my window sill
The whole world is moving
And I'm standing still
>>
>>58498503
Notice how the playboy necklace goes on as soon as she's in public and comes off as soon as she's back home.
>>
File: 1604997076395.png (224 KB, 521x937)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>58500221
>talking to the movie like a nigger
i thought i was the only one
>>
>>58508515
>>58508718
Your first time finding out about northern European tv/film ads?
>>
>>58508541
well maybe mental illness is becoming more common due to social degeneracy and the internet etc, is it really that hard to believe that mental illnesses are endemic to western populations, given everything we know about microplastics, electronic device use from a young age, internet, media etc..?
>>
>>58510718
i was like that in some ways in my early childhood, i tried too hard to be outgoing and smart and it just came off as wierd and tryhard. after becoming more self aware in my adolescent years i just forced myself into observant reclusiveness
>>
File: 1604461809405.jpg (35 KB, 618x412)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>58508962
>>
>>58501664
i support school shooters
>>
>>58498503
>>58498567
Imagine having to pretend you have autism for attention when you could literally just be a normal girl
>>
>>58498503
:''( Look at me guys, im a woman and i can be the biggest retard possible and it could be my fault all of the time and i could have no skills in life whatsoever, but guess what, im still gonna be more successful than you overall and still laugh in your face at the end of the day :DDD.
Im questioning is it even worth it
>>
>>58514138
It's not "worth it" to be a defeatist, no. Stop.
>>
>>58514073
>when you could literally just be a normal girl
No girls want to be normal girls.
It's the eternal attention arms race.
>>
>>58514138
Remember if getting swole doesn't make people like you, at least you can beat up people you hate.
>>
>>58514473
Based
>>
File: 1554060895545.jpg (416 KB, 750x1071)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>58500293
But anon I was diagnosed with ADHD and Aspergers when I was 15, if it wasn't for my pretty boy looks I'd probably never have lost my virginity.
>>
>>58498628
I think this one is real. There was a Dutchanon here or on /pol/ don't remember exactly who knew this girl and wrote a big ass story about her, including that she ate cat food for a while. It all sounded quite believable and this girl does have the autistic eyes and expressions. One has to realize that women are naturally more socially adapted, so their autism is not manifested as extremely as men.
>>
>>58516695
I think it's safe to say that she isn't direly autistic. Mild autism goes undetected more often than not. Hell, I'm pretty sure myself and most of my friends have it to a degree.

She obviously doesn't have low functioning 'tism, and she isn't an aspie either. I really think it's a mild case if she does have it, and it's not really worth mentioning. Unless...
>>
>>58503085
Based post
>>
>>58511382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKltxFv1vBA
>>
>>58507108
>that controlled smile so he doesn't scare the bird
Noice
>>
>>58499779
The apocalypse can't come soon enough
>>
>>58498503
What a fake person. It's so disheatening to think people can be this fake and shitty.
>>
>>58508962
And you can snap them like twigs, right, retard?
>>
>>58500740
He DID lose his virginity, even before he became female. He lost it to a hooker, and he gave her a gift basket with two apples and a PEZ dispenser afterwards.
>>
>>58501556
fren...
>>
>>58517246

relatively newfag in this area , who tf is CWC
>>
>>58518746
Just search Chris-chan, watch the documentary on YouTube (on hiatus right now).
>>
>>58507108
So this is what autism truly looks like...
>>
>>58498503
Why do women and fags post themselves doing every day shit for attention?
I'm on the spectrum and don't video myself sperging out whenever talking to people explaining why I'm laughing to myself and making stupid noises or inexplicably getting angry at shit
>>
>>58508962
>>58508922
>>58503978
>>58500293
>>58500176
What 0 pussy does to a mf

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.