[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>58497263
Based
>>
page 5?
fuck jannies
>>
File: 1605847002070.jpg (169 KB, 1200x1200)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>
how much could Guts deadlift? raw, no armor
>>
>>58497548
1000 pounds
>>
>>58497548
his sword from the golden age should weigh about the same as a barbell, so i'd say his max deadlift given how he swings the thing should be anywhere from 3-4pl8
3.5pl8 is my estimate
>>
>>58497585

wtf dude. imagine swinging a barbell around for even 10 minutes.

the strength involved in that is crazy af.

Guts could EASILY deadlift 1k. LIkely much more.
>>
>>58497585
You’re crazy. Have you fucking seen him shirtless?
>>
>>58497693
i'm talkin golden age before he was choppin his arm off to fuck up demigods and swinging what is easily the weight of an engine block at lovecraftian horrors
dude was like 19
>>
>>58497657
w-what if i started to include barbell swings in my regimen like picrel?
O-o
>>
>>58497585
You're high as fuck, his golden age sword weighed at the max 20 lbs, hell most average swords then were around 2 to 3 lbs. The dragonslayer probably weighs around 30 pounds, maybe a bit more.
>>
>>58497753

you'd get massive shoulders and forearms.
>>
>>58497585
Guts is super humanly strong, he chops through multiple fully armored knight with a single swing and smashes stone pillars like they are made of paper mache.
>>
>>58497798
My man, the dragonslayer is a huge chunk of iron, it weighs like 400 pounds
>>
>>58497798
idk man i can kinda two-hand my barbell, plus miura said it was 45lbs so it's not entirely implausible
>>58497804
then i guess i'll do it
will post in the future if it brings me anything over basic exercises for those muscle groups
>>
>>58497826
he carries 400lbs on his back all the time?
>>
>>58497840
Yes.
>>
>>58497888
nice digits
>>
>>58497263
Put your grasses on
>>
File: 4444444444.jpg (233 KB, 473x1061)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>58497263
Then become strong

>>58497525
yes

>>58497657
>wtf dude. imagine swinging a barbell around for even 10 minutes.
10 min nonstop,at what intensity?

>>58497753
almost everything gets a workout but your core, shoulders and triceps and forearms would be hit the hardest.

>>58497804
there is more involvement that that I assure you.
>>
File: berserkp1_12-033[1].jpg (460 KB, 1132x1600)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>58497826
>>58497830
Then why can twink femboy griffith deflect and parry this supposed 45 lbs with ease? Even by absurd anime logic that's very unlikely. Also no way in hell is the dragonslayer 400 lbs lol, even if we're going by generous estimates it's like 60 lbs at the very most. Guts is not singlehandedly mounting and unmounting 400 lbs off his back in a glance.
>>
>>58497952
holy shit you swing that around?
you're my hero now, gonna dedicate my next pump to you absolute madman
>>
>>58497956
He also holds it with his jaw at one point
>>
>>58497952
ok this is my second reply to you and i looked up the past posts for picrel and you've been postin it since november of last year
thats some crazy shit breh, mirin your dedication and those forearm veins
gotta sleep now so cya
>>
>>58497956
here. as you can clearly see the angle at which force is delivered makes glacing off the forces extremely easy, it's literally guts being a retard, as he aimed where the guy is and the he only had to put up a small block, which would together with his forward movement place him in front of the blow moments later and thus the blow would end up being nowhere near him.
The horse should have gotten clipped anyway and the blocking guys shoulder should have take a bump at least, this completely effortless scenario is unrealistic.
>>
File: 1605766594119.jpg (74 KB, 807x802)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>58497952

kekd hard af
OFCOURSE one of you autists does this.
based af. mirin arms too
>>
File: 54732352372.jpg (775 KB, 2157x841)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>58497976
>holy shit you swing that around?
As fast and as hard as I can while being able to stop it form hitting the ground.

>>58498025
>ok this is my second reply to you and i looked up the past posts for picrel and you've been postin it since november of last year
It's been over 7 years actually since I picked up this metal rod. The pic was after like like 6 months since starting.

>>58498059
It's the most fun form of training that I have found for myself
>>
>>58498025
>those forearm veins
>>58498059
>mirin arms too
>>
>>58497952
>>58498097
>>58498117
3 questions based polebro:
What did you use to make your swinging pole?
What do you do outside of your swinging sessions?
Did this create noticeable gains for you? How fast and in which muscle groups?
>>
>>58497548
it was stated before that Guts residing in the interstice allows him to interact with physical objects in a particular way, possibly explaining how he can carry around a 202kg sword with relative ease. He's definitely not considerable natty because of this fact alone, but let's consider one very important factor: his arm
his DL would be limited by how much he can grip with one hand and most importantly by how solid is the binding of his mechanical arm to his body. Should a single part of the mechanism give out, it could result in a cascade that would make him drop the weight. The limiting factor given his plot strength is therefore probably the mechanical sturdiness of his cannon forearm and the grip strength of his right hand (which is already massive).

The 1k hypothesis could be fair, but given Guts's status as a half supernatural being it could be WR tier or less than 1k. It would depend on the amount of adrenaline he's coursing on, on the soundness of Rickert's work on his arm, on the pulling strength of the magnet in the left palm and on the reason he's deadlifting that weight.

tl;dr: 1k is probably fair, could be less but it could definitely be more, is probably limited by the iron hand.
feel free to call me a weeb faggot, idc I love that series.
>>
>>58497548
800-1000lbs
Peak Human
>>
File: 1602074741730.png (3.67 MB, 2522x1788)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB PNG
i lift for guts.
simple as.
>>
>>58498169
>What did you use to make your swinging pole?
The one in the picture, is made of construction bar they use to fixate things in the ceiling. You can see it has threading all across it's length.
2 lugnuts or whatever they are called skrewd on the "handle" portion to both help both measure grip distance and to help hold on when I swing it with one hand.
Ducktape, paperkind on the handle to remove the bite of the threading as it really digs into your flesh otherwise.

>What do you do outside of your swinging sessions?
Depends on time of year, how busy I am, where I am.
Generally I did parkour(not the faggy kind, the practical kind where you climb over stuff, and keep running, think less flipping around like a fag, and more like an obstacle course)
So run to a place, climb up some castle walls, keep running, vault some stuff, keep running, scale some things, jump down some things, keep running. You get the idea. Also webm related kind of balance work

>Did this create noticeable gains for you? How fast and in which muscle groups?
forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, upper back, lower back, obliques, abs, core in general even your legs get to handle some of the load as they have to push you off and push you off the ground as you try to stop and all the momentum you built up. Chest is about the only thing that takes it easy.
>>
>>58497952
where did you get that pole and how much does it weigh? best swings for gains?
>>
>>58498393
Nice bro
>>
File: 311.jpg (2.29 MB, 3389x761)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>58498441
>where did you get that pole and how much does it weigh?
9.8kg, 2m long.
I got it at some construction shop.
I have also used shorter but fatter/heavier metal rods with a pointed tip that are used to breaking down asphalt/roads.
Or 3 long metal rods that go into cement, put together into one piece by securing it multiple times across it's length with whatever you want, be it ducktape(wears down) zipties, braces or whatever you can get your hands on.

>best swings for gains?
Do you want the short version or the detailed version?
>>
>>58498393
this is honestly the coolest thing i've seen from this board since 2018-19
god bless you based struggler
>>
>>58498097
This is fucking awesome my autistic ass is going to do this as well. Thanks for the inspiration man.
>>
>>58498393
Holy mother of God, you're one fucking character . I just want to let you I'm on your dick 100% you sir are cool as fuck
>>
berserk is awful now
>>
>>58498524
The rod swinging, or the pole jumping?

>>58498544
I wont discourage you from doing it, but please approach cautiously. I know my body pretty well so what I do I consider safe for myself. I can even feel my fore arm bones bending under the forces during that training not that I have ever injured myself doing it, I wouldn't want somebody to literally snap their forearms because of me.
I can give you a detailed explanation on how to ease yourself into it though.

>>58498575
>the poles get more unstable the more you jump on them, so they wobble not only back and forth but left to right
PROGRESSIVE DIFFICULTY!
>>
>>58498603
do you keep up with the manga at all?
i read it between sets and it's better the longer you stay with it
just like that one bro who keeps posting the stills, i lift for guts, simple as
>>
>>58498681
I've been waiting for a decade and after not catching up for a year and reading other manga from the same time period I realized that Berserk is just a shittier and "3edgy5me" version of most 80s and 90s anime. Fist of the North Star tackles most of its themes but in a less nihilistic and faggot way.
>>
>>58498497
okay nice it's like twice as heavy as guts original sword too
going to keep my eye out for one.
also detailed if you can?
>>
>>58498497
I like electrical tape
you notice any significant muscle gains?
i heard you can tear your tendons swinging around something like that
>>
File: 312.jpg (3.69 MB, 4725x1041)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB JPG
>>58498784
>also detailed if you can?
>What do you recommend doing with it besides swinging it?
Carry it. While you can lift it at home doing basic movements like pick it up, lift it up to your chest kinda like a bicep curl, then overhead press and put it down. You can't use momentum inside which is where it really shines.
Naturally you don't just exit your house and start swinging either, you need to find a place with plenty of open room and ideally not too many people or animals to bother you.
So I usually walk with it in one of my hands. Essentially a farmers walk with grip strength and only one one side, so your core strength is used to stabilize and keep you upright.
This is your warm up, so be sure to split your couple KM route between both your hands so both sides get warmed up.

>but not sure how to scale it or use it outside of forearm/wrist lifts and mobility movements.
Leverage and momentum scale it. The stronger you get, the faster you get, the harder it gets.
Place one hand on the end of the "hilt"(this hand pushes the bar towards the ground), place the other hand as close to it as you can(this hand lifts the bar up) manage in terms of your current strength, the further the hand is away from your other the easier it will be.
Start off by lifting it in a controlled fashion. I imagine at least 10 controlled reps of anything should be your starting point.
For heavier sets go for 5 controlled reps(by placing the hand close to the other.
Once you can handle that, do the walk to your open space, dont skip the warm up.
On site, lift it up much like in your room, in a control fashion then add slow controlled swings from side to side, try horizontal, vertical, diagonal, thrust. Alternate hands grip so as to train either side of your body equally after a set.
Close your hands are to your body, the easier it is, and in reverse if your hands are straight-ish out infront of you, it's harder
>>
>>58497263
>starts off as a edgy monster of the week manga
>golden age is absolute kino
>eclipse happens then the story just turns into Fist of the North Star. Right down to the side characters standing off to the side in every fight yelling "OH NO HOW WILL GUTS GET OUT OF THIS ONE?!?" Rinse and repeat.
It's getting to be kind of a chore to read this but sunk cost has set in. It's too cynical to drop it after the golden age arc.
>>
>>58497585
HIS SWORD IS 400LB
>>
File: 236d.jpg (885 KB, 1167x763)
885 KB
885 KB JPG
>>58498806
Once you are doing swings, more of your body is involved in keeping you stable.
This goes without saying but you shouldn't swing wildy with no control. You need to be able to stop each swing before it hits the ground or from flying off to your side. The power you put in, must be stopped at the end. Leverage and momentum amplify this difficulty.

Anyway once you can move it in control fashion start adding more momentum and more speed to your swings.
Once you have developed that part enough to the point where you can do 5-10 fast swings in multiple directions in a row, start adding footwork and movement.
Do the same swings into all directions but move forward, back, left, right at the same time. You want to control your position mid swings so you aren't just rooted into one spot, or have a clear and obvious "swing-move" kind of thing going on.

As for frequency, depends on how hard you are going. For the indoor portion with no momentum you can do 2 or more times a week. For however long you need to do your sets.
Once you are outside and doing swinging with momentum, I limit myself to doing it once a week, two if I'm doing really good and not challenged enough by my previous workout, which rarely happens.
Training duration should be MAXIMUM 30 min for newbies, and I personally do it MAXIMUM for an hour.
I literally set a timer and have a budgeted time window to do my stuff to keep myself form going overboard and overtraining.
Then you have to walk back home when your arms are entirely tired and every step the rod fights to escape your grip and you bascially arrive back home with multiple
>done to failure one sided farmer walks

>i heard you can tear your tendons swinging around something like that
Oh certainly, people rip their tendons doing bicep curls and fucking plance pushups.
Ligaments and tendons (and bones) take at the absolute minimum a month to adjust. So if you plan to train, keep your first month easy with the intention of upgrading your joints
>>
>>58498885
you're an absolute treasure, saving the archive for this thread for later jej
>>
File: angry eren.jpg (10 KB, 251x244)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>58498862
i love the loli witch but hate every other character added after lost children
everything after that is pure shit sadly.
>>
>>58498862
Kushan war and start of the Fantasia arc are absolutely kino, pleb.
>>
>>58498876
retard
>>
>>58498885
Could you do something like this with a sledgehammer?
>>
>>58498885
okay some normal exercise and just practice swing like guts
nice.
Might end up buying one from lowes lmao
>>
>>58498885
>Oh certainly, people rip their tendons doing bicep curls and fucking plance pushups.
tendons heal right? someone told me that they don't and it's permanent damage.
>>
>>58499002
a torn tendon will always be weaker than one that has never been torn
thats why ego lifting is so dangerous, don't push yourself to something you are aware you cannot do
that is not to say you shouldn't go for PR's, just play things smart when putting yourself against heavy weight
>>
File: 1584416533258.gif (2.32 MB, 348x323)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB GIF
>>58497263

Then do something.
>>
File: fence.webm (2.96 MB, 640x330)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>58498885
So again, I have never torn anything, my joints are fine. But it's not like I didn't do any exercise at all and then started to swing the rod around.
So anybody starting off, please consider the fact that your muscles can get good adaption going in like a couple of weeks. Your bones, tendons and ligaments take a month at minimum.
So go out and train, but don't push yourself too much early on, set hard time limits, hard max sessions per week if you are doing it with momentum.
You can always crank up the intensity a couple of months in when some adaptations have taken place.
Remember the weaker you are, the less you need to do to get your body to adapt. Probably a lot of you could just walk with that thing in your hand for a couple of KM and that would be enough of a stimulus to have your body produce adaptations.

>>58498951
np anon, happy to help

>>58498992
You mean train with a sledgehammer? Sure, if you are weak enough even a wooden rod would be enough to give you training adaptions. Swing a wooden rod fast enough and maintaining control and precision(this is key) and you will be developing your muscles and joints as well.
Sledge hammer I imagine is harder than a wooden rod, but should be easier than my metal rod.
The length and leverage of the thing makes it hard. If the thing was half as long but same weight, it would be tremendously easier.

>>58499002
>tendons heal right?
Everything heals, but if you RIP your tendons to the point of it being two separate pieces, youl need surgery and a whole mess of complications
So I STRONGLY advise people to take it easy starting off, first month of any new training stimulus is where the majority of injuries happen. It's FOOLISH to push the hardest in your first month, and get injured.
Accept that training is a long term thing, that your first month is just to let your body know "this is what we will be needing of you, get ready"
>>
>>58498992
Not that guy but yes. Thats basically what indian clubs and maces do. Slege might be cheaper tho
>>
>>58499058
>Everything heals, but if you RIP your tendons to the point of it being two separate pieces, youl need surgery and a whole mess of complications
oh okay so the guy was a coping retard quitter.
knew it.
i'd imagine it's pretty hard to rip your tendons into 2 pieces.
>>
>>58499116
>oh okay so the guy was a coping retard quitter.
No he is right, they don't heal by themselvs, you need surgery to reattach shit.
He likely cares about your well being as well given he warns you to avoid snapping your shit.
>i'd imagine it's pretty hard to rip your tendons into 2 pieces.
Entirely depends on your body, I'd say it's very easy for some.
https://youtu.be/EXcnptFQY8I?t=8
>>
>>58499060
>you brought a hammer to a swordfight? fuckijg cring-
BONK
>>
Mace training is very fun and for me it has been great for my shoulders
>>
>>58497585
The Dragon Slayer weighs like 200-400lbs last I checked. Golden Age sword definitely barbell weight
>>
>>58499152
he didn't tear them in 2 or get any surgery
>>58499210
i have a cold steel warhammer.
wanted to get a war club
>>
>>58499239
Post hammer. Ive always been an autist about swinging around weapons. A friend gave me a cheap katana and I used to swing it in my apartment at uni
>>
>>58499212
>The Dragon Slayer weighs like 200-400lbs last I checked. Golden Age sword definitely barbell weight
tard
>>
>>58499256
Pretty good for the price.
i wrapped electrical tape around the plate cover.
mine isn't flat headed like in this vid it's like in the picture but still.
wish it had a spike at the head but yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp4C4OiD54Y
>>
>>58499256
also this vid
i want to get some kind of giant club or a big 2 hander sword.
>>
>>58499306
That’s gas. I know a guy who has a coldsteel battle axe that he throws into stumps
>>
>>58499301
forgot the pic
>>58499306
forgot the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhknaG9ifbs
>>
File: CRKT Tomahawk.jpg (24 KB, 675x450)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>58499310
i have pick related but it didn't want to stick to anything i threw it at
just kind of bounces off.
maybe i needed a spike end for throwing
>>
>>58499343
I bought a javelin to throw but the damn piece of shit haft broke on the first toss. Ive been fixing it 4 foot dowels from home depot but they are made of shit wood which breaks easy. And finding a hardwood dowel isn’t easy
>>
File: 6666.webm (1.59 MB, 990x1076)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB WEBM
>>58499239
>he didn't tear them in 2 or get any surgery
Neither did I, and I intend to keep it that way. Do you?

>>58499256
>A friend gave me a cheap katana and I used to swing it in my apartment at uni
Are you threatening me master jedi?
>>
>>58499320
that head is likely a bit more damaging but the flat head seems more practical i think and sleek looking. also when you need the extra power the spike is better for that anyway
>>
>>58499365
>Neither did I, and I intend to keep it that way. Do you?
the fuck are you on about? the point is he didn't damage anything to where it shouldn't fully heal and was acting like he crippled himself permanently.
>>
File: pepe cheese.gif (1 MB, 1295x864)
1 MB
1 MB GIF
>>58498951
>>
>>58499392
I though he was giving you advise and his injury or lack of there of had nothing to do with it?
>>
>>58499393
mirin that range of motion
>>
>>58499269
Care to tell the class differently?
>>
>>58499479
go learn something about swords you idiot.
>>
File: 911199.webm (2.77 MB, 1458x864)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>58499365
last one for now, going to go for a run, if this thread is still up when I get back il post more shit and answer questions
>>
>>58499467
i'm lost now
>>
>>58498765
based fotnsGOD
>>
>>58499058
Not sure if it’s the same, but I do ‘axe chopping’ exercises with a 25lbs dumbbell and a 65lbs dumbbell and I used to practice with a nylon practice arming sword (accurate dimensions and weight) for hours and my tendons are fine.
>>
>>58499210
Based af, brother. Mirin
>>
File: mirinmiura.jpg (129 KB, 490x415)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>58498497
That thing was too big to be called a sword. Too big, too thick, too heavy, and too rough, it was more like a large hunk of iron.
>>
>>58498117
This is why I want to learn swordfighting.
Not sissy-ass fencing shit.
Hit me with a 2 hander, motherfucker.
>>
>>58499384
They're for different jobs. The hammer is to buckle plates and deal blunt trauma to unarmoured opponents, having a non-flat hammer face makes it more likely to get caught and transfer force into your opponent's armour instead of glancing off.
The spike is for breaking through mail and smashing into lightly segments between metal plates. It is also used to hook into and get leverage on elbows, knees or shields. Also spikes were sometimes used AFTER severely denting plates with the hammer, but this rarely happens because armour is designed to deflect blows rather than outright block them.
War hammers were rarely used when unmounted because they are out-ranged by basically everything longer than a dagger, but they're just the right size to trot past someone and rattle the brain hiding inside a metal shell.
>>
>>58499780
>"so anon, what did you wanna be when you were younger?"
>haha you know, like something professional maybe. i haven't given it much thought haha
>>
>>58499780
all the hema shit i have seen is sissy shit
you can't even actually fight it's just playing basically.
even stuff like boxing is held back since if you went all out one of you is going to die.
>>
>>58498117
nice fourarms but veins are disgusting.
also seem pretty bad if you got cut since all it would take is a scratch
>>
File: elite knight set.png (294 KB, 450x450)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>58499933
>>
File: 1605153472983.jpg (397 KB, 956x720)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>58500000
Ive seen the tournaments and they really beat each other up... and ive seen groups which really fight. also nice digits
>>
>>58498097
I wanna do this now
>>
>>58498862
Same, I had to stop reading after a while but honestly the beginning and golden age were so good that I’m not even mad
>>
File: 234234324jpg.jpg (221 KB, 754x1200)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>58499688
If you still worship sexual pleasure and/or lift for your own ego you can't call yourself a FoTNS fan.
>>
>>58497952
All right anon I'm going to start doing sword swings with my 10 kg dumbbells. How long should i do it anon ?
>>
>>58500041
yeah but you can't just spike someones skull with a warhammer like you would in a real fight.
or swing a 2 hander as hard as you can you will badly hurt them
>>
H-how to save thread ??? Pls I need to know I love sword bro
>>
>>58500182
prtscr
>>
>>58499780
>This is why I want to learn swordfighting.
I have you know that the popular sword lapers get very mad at me
>>58500000
Right the hema fags
>>58500041
anon the 9.8kg hunk of iron is going to injury at the very least, shatter bones most likely and possibly kill you in a single blow depending on where it hits, the threading also digs into everything as well
>>58500133
>yeah but you can't just spike someones skull with a warhammer like you would in a real fight.
>or swing a 2 hander as hard as you can you will badly hurt them
this

>>58500011
lol is this a copypasta?

>>58500043
>>58500121
Nice, have fun, and for fuck sake either have common sense+body awareness or just read these
>>58498806
>>58498885
>>58499058
>>
>>58500202
>lol is this a copypasta?
no? veins are disgusting to look at and not very practical
>>
>>58500202
kind of better off fighting with wooden swords since you can go all out more assuming you have real armor but the wood would just break.
we need simulations.
>>
File: basadoo.png (304 KB, 770x775)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>58498097
>>
File: the chad grizz.jpg (256 KB, 1104x948)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>
File: 875.jpg (211 KB, 1334x422)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>58498806
>Carry it. While you can lift it at home doing basic movements like pick it up, lift it up to your chest kinda like a bicep curl, then overhead press and put it down.
Fuck I forgot to add, if this wasn't obvious. You lift it, curl it and overhead press it with the same alternative grip at the handle part.
it has to be off center from you.
You are not doing a symmetrical lift, you must keep one hand on the edge of the hand grip.

>>58500238
first natural forearm veins look nice, it's only on steroids that they look like shit. both men and women find it nice to look at.
Second if you think smaller veins are somehow more suseptible to letting loose the blood, than normal veins then you are delusional in terms of how cut resistant skin is. It makes no difference, go cut a steak with your knife, human flesh is same as animal flesh, knifes go through that like butter.

>>58500248
You can practice technique with some plastic shit that is heavy enough to be not a joke but tuff enough not to break and bend.
Personally I think training the body is more important than refining technique.
Leave the "what will I do, to your animal brain once you have to actually fight, it should come naturally. Well developed muscles, tendons and bones on the other hand won't just magically happen during a fight.
>>
File: obstacle course cardio.jpg (262 KB, 1230x820)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>58498806
hey, how do i get good at parkour? all i got is pic related to train at. any recommendations?
>>
>>58500320
it's not about being smaller or bigger it's about the placement of the veins
also raw flesh is a bit tougher that steak.i have been cut plenty of times it's still easy but not that easy.
humans having really weak skin is really there biggest weakness.
>>
can I do this with a barbell bar?
>>
File: fit swordguy.jpg (1.79 MB, 1097x1376)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>
>>
>>58500320
>Leave the "what will I do, to your animal brain once you have to actually fight
this to be honest.
i mean you can train the brain i suppose but some people fight very good naturally. there body just moves.
>>
>>58497952
Natty?
>>
File: 413-4138897.png (191 KB, 860x917)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>58499058
Unironically thank you. When I get out of the city I'll get back into this shit. The gym is super soulless and now I can put my autism into something I actually find meaningful.
>>
>>58500107
what if i lift for love and strength
>>
>>58500011
woman moment
>>
File: clean1.jpg (1.7 MB, 1536x2048)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>58500337
>hey, how do i get good at parkour?
Hmm, two things. Condition your body so you can do movements and refine technique by just repeating a movement 20 times in a row, trying to be as smooth and efficient as possible.
Try to aim for safe moves that are efficient. As in "you need to get over form point A to point B fast, but safe, and energy efficient.
Flips and shit are out as they are dangerous and energy heavy, you cant pull them off perfectly every single time while being exhausted.
Vaulting over stuff is very useful, do the most simple and safe ones. Balance on things.
Learn to fall, and roll.
I can give you a 12min obstacle course run I do for fun/development.
Oh you can try wall running on some of that shit as well

>>58500366
Iv fought "technique fags" and they are all very slow in terms of execution, they start thinking about what they are supposed to do. They body isn't as well conditioned as it should be.
Mean while I just move and react as naturally as you would put out your hands if you tripped or as naturally as you put your foot in front of the other to walk or run.
Don't think, just do what feels natural in terms of inflicting maximum damage on your opponent.

>>58500394
100% natty, not sure why you'd even doubt that

>>58500412
>Unironically thank you.
Np mate, parkour is one of the most fun ways to keep fit, balancing is super relaxing for the mind. Climbing stuff and scaling things is fun, rolls and vaults can be practical. The best part is that you have this increase agility with you and you become less traped in the world. It's really depressing when you have to move through a goverment approved path for you on the streets instead of just going through shit like an obstacle course. Sound silly but it's freedom, freedom to move. Like imagine if you couldn't walk over grass and only had to move on paths made for you, dreadful.
>>
>>58500496
if you would i'd love to see that 12min obstacle run. i do some wallrunning, but not at the course itself, too sandy. i do it at the football place with the wooden walls, works good, i do a pullup from there then a dip till i reach my leg over the top.
>>
File: MakingIt.jpg (317 KB, 1080x1940)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>58497263

I'm doing my best bros
>>
File: 0004.jpg (2.93 MB, 2112x2816)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
>>58500567
>if you would i'd love to see that 12min obstacle run.
here ya go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEvimBBPwe4
As you can see all the movements are super simple as any unneeded complexity is hard to execute without risk of injury and death when you are exhausted. But being able to path like this is fun and a good workout I think.
Also the climbing section are where I get to catch my breath.
>>
>>58500450
Kek
>>
>>58498393
How can one man be so based
>>
>>58500632
are you eesti? hyvää päivä:DD
>>
>>58497952
very kino physique, good work anon
>>
>>58500632
When you are hanging from an edge with your hands, like on a wall or a house roof, how do you move horizontally in a good way? do you use your hands and knees at the same time?
>>
>>58498024
yeah breaking teeths and spitting blood
>>
File: 6632.jpg (325 KB, 1066x870)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>58501195
>When you are hanging from an edge with your hands, like on a wall or a house roof, how do you move horizontally in a good way?
You mean on a flat edge and you want to move sideways?
Hmm generally if you can use your feet to catch yourself on some edge then it cuts down the work your hands have to do, but that's a luxury and there is plenty of situations where you have no where to put your legs against, for instance moving under a bridge using the beams. There you can only use your hands.
What's important there is to obviously have the strength and endurance to keep holding on. Gloves can help take off the "edge" of a shitty ledge so it's less painful(if you do this often it's kinda mandatory)
Lastly good rythm in movement, you get a nice tempo of lifting yourself off with two hands, then at that moment you move one hand away from you and your body automatically falls into your new anchor point at which point you other hand comes into place to stop motion and you repeat, so I guess it's lift and swing to the side essentially, little hops at a time.
So yeah, practice using only hands, but feel free to use hands and legs at the same time if your in any way in danger.
This kind of ledge you mean?
>>
>>58497956
It says it's 400lbs. Dude it's an anime. Guts also kills 100 dudes at once and fights 20 foot tall demons that can destroy entire armies. Nothing is realistic.
>>
>>58501316
yes! precisely that kind of ledge. it might sound silly but i have a kind of goal to be able to climb anything like a monkey.
>>
File: 00027.jpg (1.51 MB, 2112x2612)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>58501358
Hey climbing stuff is fun, who am I to judge.
Anyway just find a safe ledge(one you can fall from, or one that you can climb out of even when you are too tired) and do some climbing.
As your muscles get stronger youl be able to do it easier, the more you do it, the more your brain will automatically tune out what the best way to do it is.
So yeah, safe practice will beat out technical jumbo. Oh and if it isn't obvious, you should eat and rest enough to recover. The more intense your workout, the more time it will need to rebuild stronger.
So if you aren't making progress either do it more to get practice and encourage your muscles to develop, or do it less because you are overworking yourself and your body doesn't have time/resources to adapt for the next workout.
>>
>>58499002
Nah, I had a piece of pro fall while climbing and tool a ground fall. Snapped every ligament and tendon so nothing was connecting my left foot and the heel bone cracked and I couldn't walk for almost a year but 8 years on it just occasionally hurts, and I run on it too and hike a lot.
>>
>>58501441
>Snapped every ligament and tendon so nothing was connecting my left foot and the heel bone cracked
fracture in the bone is not bad if it's hairline. Snapping your every connecting ligament/tendon would mean you need surgery to reattach things, I am assuming the docks connected shit back together and it took you a year to heal that shit to be able to walk.
>>
File: 0041-001.jpg (395 KB, 1131x1600)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>58498097
COMMANDER GUTS!!!!
>>
>>58498097
BASED
>>
File: 1604247499770.png (3.18 MB, 2485x1781)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
>>58498355
Here's the better version, lad
>>
File: pepe11.png (10 KB, 1024x1024)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>58498393
Muh balls
>>
>>58498603
It's okay to admit you don't get it.
>>
>>58501465
Yes. Actually, bad heel breaks heal terrible and often the bone dies from lack of blood and you need a replacement. I got lucky. The breaks were only where the ligaments tore out bone popping and a small fracture that healed easily enough.

Like I said, almost a full 12 months on crutches. Still went to the gym and did weighted pull ups and one leg leg press lol.
>>
>enter thread expecting motivation
>found pole bro and Guts possible training
>sick pole bro routines and webms
Time to get my ass onto blacksmithing and make a Golden Age sword.
>>
File: Violence-Jack-04-354.png (517 KB, 1188x1756)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>faggot guts use big sword
>not a knife like Violence Jack.
>>
File: file.png (344 KB, 299x441)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
Daily reminder that he did nothing wrong
>>
File: 000999.webm (2.97 MB, 1314x576)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>>58501678
it's just like walking bro
>>
>>58502419
hitting some of them so they can be more steady would be a nice idea maybe a training dummy, not a tree because if you study deep enough you can see that trees can feel pain in a different way than animals.
>>
File: Berserk_90_010.jpg (897 KB, 2263x1600)
897 KB
897 KB JPG
I just want to find a reason to live. I just want to be content with life.
>>
>>58502460
>hitting some of them so they can be more steady would be a nice idea
why though, the instability is extra challenge and it literally builds up the more times I jump on them
>>
>>58502490
well its alright but getting seriously injured from that would make my day bleak BUT if you have the strength to keep on going and are certain that you will not fail or even if you, you do not care then go on.

https://youtu.be/QhF1i23vwps?t=161
>>
>>58502575
>well its alright but getting seriously injured from that would make my day bleak
Haven't failed one of those pole jumps in over 7 years
I don't believe I will ever fail them, because I always do what I am fairly certain I wont fail.
Like all of the climbs and shit I do, I do them with out safety, the rocks aren't checked, some are loose, If I fall I could seriously injure or kill myself. So I only do things my mind can imagine perfectly before doing it, I never just jump and hope it works out, I know it will work out because I did it in my head a couple of times based on my previous experiences or maybe an approximation of a movement.
>>
>>58502608
Hm I see you may be using the law of manifestation, aka law of attraction in some regard I would recommend you to read transurfing by vadim Zeland to realise what your subconscious is doing, it is a very useful life tool.
>>
>>58502631
>to realise what your subconscious is doing
I mean, isn't it literally processing if it can or can't do something?
If I lack the needed experience and can't even imagine it in my head, how can I possibly sponteneously figure it out mid flight what I should have done during the push off phase and correct both that and my landing.

As for the book I am afraid it might be one of those self help books like "the secret" and other bullshit. I find self reflection to be a better tool to nagivate life than spending money on a product that promises to fix and give you things if only you give up a modest sum.
>>
>>58500632
I wish I lived in a place like that with elevated heights to do a fun parkour run. I'm Dutch so everything here is flat.
>>
File: Augustus.jpg (280 KB, 1200x1800)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>58502656
>As for the book I am afraid it might be one of those self help books like "the secret" and other bullshit.

You are wrong I have read both now the secret talks about self help hippie do better the other book unlike the secret shows the science behind this shows how our minds can connect the dots on events how our subconscious has been following our every step our entire life and stores it inside us,it shows too much and Vadim Zeland unlike the female author of the secret is a man of mystery. Also I have studied like 100 self help books none of them talk about the things Vadim talks its a one of a kind book with compact knowledge on 5 volumes, and who said buy it you should go to libgen and get it for free
>>
>>58502701
Also the entire book is about self reflection
>>
File: Vadim.jpg (30 KB, 316x316)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>58502710
Transurfing is a powerful tool for managing reality. Apply it and life will begin to change according to YOUR order. When you use Transurfing goals are not reached, so much as realised for the most part of themselves. It seems impossible to believe but only at first. The ideas presented in the book have already received practical confirmation. Those who have tried Transurfing, experience surprise bordering on delight as the world of the Transurfer inexplicably changes before their very eyes. What is the book about? Transurfing is the art of controlling reality using our freedom of choice. The world always reflects our perception of it. People can choose any variant of the development of current reality and thereby find themselves in circumstances they find desirable . To learn how to do this, you have to learn how to establish mutual understanding between the soul and mind, formulate intention and avoid the influence of destructive pendulums. Why should you read this book? Most people who have read "Transurfing", note that from the very e first pages, the book completely reverses their view of the world and the role of the individual in their own life. A fresh look at reality encourages the reader to consciously relate to the choices they make in any moment, and this really changes their life in the direction they would like.
>>
>>58502731
"It works!" is the phrase found in almost all reviews of Vadim Zeland's book. Who is this book for? The book has aroused great interest among the young and middle-aged, those who are interested equally in philosophy, psychology and physics and the mysteries of human consciousness. Why we decided to publish it The idea of " Transurfing Reality" quickly gained popularity when the author posted the text on the Internet. Numerous readers' reviews, saying that it really works, and the author's original take on the structure of reality prompted the publishers decide to publish Vadim Zeland's manuscript. We had no doubt that "Transurfing" would be popular among a huge audience About the author Vadim Zeland: "I'm over forty. Before the collapse of the Soviet Union I was engaged in research in the field of quantum physics, then computer technology, and now books. I live in Russia. My nationality is Russian, or more precisely, a quarter Estonian. The rest is irrelevant, as is all the above. Regarding my own success, all I can say is that Transurfing works perfectly. I don’t however want to advertise my personal life, as then it would cease to be personal. Fame turns against you, if you give in to temptation and climb up on a pedestal for all to see. Among some people, the American Indians, for example ,there is a belief that if someone copies your portrait (photographs you), they steal part of your soul. Of course, this is just superstition, but tthere is no smoke without fire. You can distribute a product of personal creativity ; but release your personality for mass circulation – never. To the question of intrigued readers: "Who are you, Vadim Zeland?",
>>
>>58497585
Do you deadlift 3-4pl8? Have you tried swinging a barbell for one end?
I have some issues swinging a 7kg barbell from the collar hard enough to make sense to use as a weapon and I can deadlift 4pl8. If there is a correlation, then he can probably deadlift at least 10pl8
>>58498876
He said golden age
>>
>>58502742
I usually just say: "Nobody". My biography can not and should not be a matter of interest, since I am not thecreator of Transurfing, only a "retranslator". It is essential that we be nothing - an empty vessel, so that we do not impose our personal distortions onto this ancient Knowledge, that opens the door to a world, where the impossible becomes possible. Reality ceases to exist as something external and independent. and becomes manageable if you follow certain rules. The secret itself that is hidden only in as much as it lies on the surface, is so great that the personality of its bearer ceases to be relevant. Perhaps the guardians who passed on this knowledge to me are of genuine interest but they too prefer to remain in the wings."
>>
Join us in our discord server and you will not be weak. We are not descended from fearful men.
https://discord.gg/aMR4tCES
>>
File: Gondola escapes.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Thats all I can give to GUTS
>>
>>58500365
I wonder if he can wield it by the handle without it snapping off
>>
>>58502690
>I wish I lived in a place like that with elevated heights to do a fun parkour run.
Don't worry they have been cracking down fun there. All the walls you see being climbed get plastered with cement to cover up any hole and make climbing near impossible, they also remove any old architecture and put in perfectly flat new souless shit. Fun is being removed.
> I'm Dutch so everything here is flat.
Come now, what about your women?

>>58502701
>dots on events how our subconscious has been following our every step our entire life and stores it inside us
I mean isn't this self evident to all of us?
You can literally feel the subconscious work sometimes when you aren't actrively thinking but have this quiet moment where it...for a lack of a better explanation your inside is trying to decide how to "feel" about a certain situation or decision. And it naturally uses the experiences and knowledge you have accumulated up to this point.
Again I dont see how tacking a basic function of humans is some kind of selfhelp that people need.

also
>>58502731
>>58502742
>>58502750
>>58502751
is this some kind of raid?

>>58502784
it's wooden so it shouldn't be that heavy
>>
File: 1599566728967.jpg (2.06 MB, 3200x2155)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>58502810
It was me who pasted all this text, well if you want to know more you know where to find it
>>58502751
this guy I do not know him
>>
>>58502810
will i get as good as you at parkour as long as i keep practicing? or do i need to read theory too?
>>
>>58502810
I hate new architecture. It sucks to hear that the old architecture is getting removed. A beautiful part of your identity gone, just like that. But atleast your place still has elevations.
>What about your women?
What about it? I'm on 4chan, I don't talk to women.
>>
Deja vu
I have seen this thread before
>>
File: 442.jpg (1.28 MB, 2048x1536)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>58502932
>will i get as good as you at parkour as long as i keep practicing?
>or do i need to read theory too?
I never read any theory. Parkour is about going out doing stuff safely and practicing, feel your body and let it figure out things as you go.
Additionally you can do parkour at your level. Even slowly and pathetically climbing up and down stuff helps you develop both your body and some kind of technique at traversing things.
I met a guy whos knees were fucked does to a car accident, which meant he couldn't take big jumps and impacts as well as me for instance. He moved more smoothly and a lot softer than me, a bit slower, but who cares right? He was able to traverse as well as me, and was really helpful sometimes with advice on something I was stuck on. Like there was some obstacle and my brain just could figure out what would be the easiest, smoothest way to do it, he figure it out for me in like 3 seconds.

Really my biggest advice would be
>1 Stay safe and avoid injury In all my years of training, I have never injured myself during my parkour run.
If you avoid injury means you can keep getting stronger and do more fun training in the long run.
>2 Have fun, there is no real standards only guidelines on what you should learn to do and how to do it. I suggest you focus on ease/safety/speed, use movements that you can do safely and as your body gets stronger and more agile, use more advanced stuff you feel comfortable with.
>3 doing stuff with a friend can be great fun, but don't rely on having somebody around all the time.
Feel free to watch some videos for some inspiration and ideas.
I suggest you learn to fall and roll, a easy vault like lazy vault or two hands on a rails flicking your feet over on the side, and a wall run up to be able to climb on to things.
So a basic move to get down, get over, and get up things.

Oh one more thing, when starting off don't mix running and parkour. Only mix the two when you can pull them off consistently.
>>
>>58503151
you're the best!
>>
>>58497798
Bro dragonslayer is legit like insanely heavy. Normal people cannot even get if off the ground bro. I'm guessing like 45o to 600 lbs
>>
File: 5345.jpg (1.67 MB, 2816x2112)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>58503180
Feels weird reading that considering I feel I do quite normal/average things and am giving out really basic advice.
>>
File: bog.jpg (47 KB, 700x505)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>58498032
>Deliver the force along the sword's edge
>>
>>58503141
this
1:1 the same it feels
>>
>>58503258
Anon just wants some of that juicy ass of yours
>>
>>58497952
based
>>
>>58497263
is Gut's natty /fit/?
>>
>>58497952
I have three questions.
What's your height?
What are the dimensions of the pole?
Where can I find a similar pole to begin such training?
>>
>>58504870
of course he's natty ya dingus
>>
>>58499058
based sword bro, what do you think of using something smaller & lighter for shitload of swings for cardio?
>>
>>58505458
like some training sword or something
>>
>>58497263
>>58497263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1o4O2SfQ5g

>compounds got me like
>>
>>58497840
You might not believe it but berserk is a fantasy story and it doesn't try to be realistic.
>>
>>58497956
he doesnt get the dragon slayer till after the golden age arc. thats not the dragon slayer
>>
>>58497952
Hello, BASED department??? This is an emergency.
>>
>>58498862
Golden Age was shit too desu. It tried to be deep and mature but made no sense. At least Conviction and Millenium Empire stay in their league
>>
>>58505857
woman moment
>>
File: 1604881995684.gif (931 KB, 500x281)
931 KB
931 KB GIF
>>58498097
Put me in the screencap
>>
File: 1588644702432.jpg (711 KB, 1920x1080)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>58499365
sword is upside my dude
https://www.wayofninja.com/proper-way-to-wear-a-samurai-sword/
>>
File: goal pt 3.jpg (657 KB, 1125x1113)
657 KB
657 KB JPG
>>58497952
so this is the power of /fit/+/a/
>>
File: 1555369186508.jpg (48 KB, 637x358)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>58497952
Fucking based
>>
>>58500450
women like veins if anything
and protruding veins are bad.
>>
>>58500496
seems really easy to make 1 bad step there and fall
>>
>>58502481
>I just want to be content with life.
No such thing. Hapiness is elusive and temporal. Find your dream.
>>
>>58501356
>It says it's 400lbs
no it doesn't.
also the 100 people he killed where shit tier and he still almost died.
>>
>>58498097
A /fit/ legend
>>
>>58501683
what's to get?
>muh epis whores fairies and boats
everything went to shit after lost children.
>>
>>58497263
Olympic weightlifting is the only way to approximate a Gats like body.
>>
>>58503226
moron
>>
>>58503258
how did you land there? looks like your chest would hit that
>>
>>58506723
Oops, I think you meant Oly plus roids.
>>
>>58506706
Nice epic generalized greentext argument. NEXT!
>>
File: 1504884925355.jpg (196 KB, 1107x1023)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>58500365
you guys wanna see my homemade berserk sword?
>>
>>58506908
sure!
>>
>>58502419
>>58501440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrJ-CuBdpFc
this you bro?
>>
File: IMG_2099.jpg (1.9 MB, 3024x4032)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>58506931
8.9 pounds, built from wood, 6'2"
>>
>>58507064
Looks great,but i feel like you need to make one 5 times heavier.
>>
>>58507097
Yea, built it as big as I could and its pretty thick but, its still wood at the end of the day.
>>
>>58498393
this reminds me of hero workout anon but he's not a fucking retard lol
>>
>>58506840
>oly
Shut up fag
>>
>>58507064
Weeb strength
>>
i wanna be this guy so bad brehs
where do i even get armor like this
>>
>>58505898
Reddit moment
>>
>>58507900
tranny moment
>>
>>58497798
>max 20 lbs
There's a 20lb DB next to my desk and there's no way it would be enough iron to make a sword that big unless it was as thin as sheet metal or something. His sword, even in golden era, is pretty thick.
>>
>>58497826
>>58497840
>>58497956
So I looked up the specs of dragonslayer and this anon is basically spot on.

Specs:
"Dragonslayer is roughly 60 inches long, 12 inches (average) wide, and about 2 inches in depth"
Which is 1440 cubic inches of iron
Iron = 0.2766628 per cubic in
Weight = 398.39lbs
>>
File: 1601576376302.jpg (325 KB, 744x1200)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>58497952
Godspeed to you struggler
>>
>>58497585
>3.5pl8
lmao. this board is completely filled to the brim with DYELs
>>
based thread
>>
>>58497798
his golden age sword would weigh anywhere from 40lbs - 60lbs
the blade alone is like ~5 feet long which is about 1/3rd longer than a scottish claymore's blade and one of those weighs about 5lbs, its also many times thicker and wider
so yes it would weigh a comparable amount to a standard Olympic barbell
so guts golden age sword would be like swinging around 10 - 12 zweihanders at once which is stupid as heck and also fun as heck
>>
File: kairo.jpg (66 KB, 1091x506)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
imagine pole bro and pic related fighting side by side with you in the race war
>>
>>58508394
and you both have really fast cars
>>
File: i3q5djfvt7g31.jpg (166 KB, 1124x1190)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>58497263
same. This pic unironically motivates me whenever I feel like being a chickenshit and running away from my problems.

>>58497952
based as fuck. 'Mirin those forearm gains.
>2020
>still not doing barbell sword swings
>ngmi
Really gotta work this into my routine.
>>
so returning to monke is gone and we need to return to knighthood now? gotta work those broadsword swings and horse riding into my routine ...
>>
GutsBro you are a machine.
>>
>>58497263
>Picking up heavy things is JUST like my gook cartoons!!!
>>
>>58508540
>really gotta work this into my routine
This, next session I will do curl bar slashes as the last exercise.
>>
He was too thick to be called a DYEL. Too solid. Too tight. It was more like I wanted to see how feakn' huge, solid, thick and tight he could get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>58502810
>it's wooden so it shouldn't be that heavy
It's not very heavy but because of the length, the torque should be pretty big. I've made one and had to put a metal rod inside, I was sure it would snap off otherwise. And still I've heard a couple of worrying pops
Honestly I should have gone with foam or something
>>
>>58509381
this mf wants to know how i make my mf oatz in the morning
>>
File: IMG_20201122_013419.jpg (2.8 MB, 3456x4608)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
>>58507064
>>58507097
Mine is double the weight and it's impossible for me to meaningfully use. I can swing it but really slowly. 6'7"
>>
File: 8888.webm (1.15 MB, 1170x944)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB WEBM
>>58504718
no homo please
>>58504893
Most of your questions are covered here >>58498497

>>58505458
>hat do you think of using something smaller & lighter for shitload of swings for cardio?
I mean for cardio I would just do running. A light sword and shitloads of swings would be good at conditioning basic strength without much danger though. So a good safe starter.

>>58506039
I know the proper way, but I don't follow tradition and do what seems logical for me, if the scabbard isn't attached to your body, it can be "downside" and ultimately lets you draw things faster. You get to pull it out and slash in literally a single move without the need to having to twist it before hand.
Webm related, shit quality but you can see bits of exactly what I said.

>>58506793
feet come forward and you land feet first in a crouched position on the edge, looks like I wont make it, its part of why it's interesting I guess

>>58507167
>this reminds me of hero workout anon but he's not a fucking retard lol
Hero workout anon?

>>58508139
were all going to make it
>>
>>58498097
Based modern Samurai.
>>
File: just don't slip bro.jpg (713 KB, 1510x1019)
713 KB
713 KB JPG
>>58506608
Actually....Pleasure is temporary, but happiness and contentment if long term, long lasting.
As you say finding your dream, chasing it, and getting ever close to it is a good part of being happy and content. Temporary pleasures on the other hand will come and go, never stick around.

>>58506572
>seems really easy to make 1 bad step there and fall
Just don't make a bad step bro :^) Your life might depend on it

>>58506908
mirin your virginity castle
>>58507064
more than twice as light and shorter than my metal rod.
>>58510045
>Mine is double the weight and it's impossible for me to meaningfully use.
that would put it at 8.08kg, and so still lighter than my metal rod, same length though 6'7''

>>58508394
You could see that guy had practiced a lot and was really comfortable with his sword, one can only respect that.
>>
>>58497263
i fucking hate girls so much , I HATE THEM. IM BETTER OFF ALONE. I HATE THEM SO MUCH FUCK !
>>
>>58497952
Do you have a webm, a video, anything of you swinging that damn thing? How long did you do it for per session, on average?
>>
File: 00011111.webm (2.73 MB, 1024x576)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
>>58511366
>Do you have a webm, a video, anything of you swinging that damn thing?
Only from the time I was still new to the thing, here.
>How long did you do it for per session, on average?
long answer here >>58498885
short answer I have a hard time limit of maximum 30min when starting off or getting back into it and when I am in form and doing it regularly it's 1 hour maximum limit.
>>
>>58501933
he did everything wrong, anon
>>
>>58511021
Ever climb any cranes? I did a couple growing up in Miami, but they were never as high as the ones I see guys do in cities with skyscrapers. They're really fun if they're not too greasy.
>>
>>58497263
based af
>>
>>58511694
Ordering Rickert's death to try and hide his sins is the only thing he actually did wrong. Everything else he did was justified by the establishment of Falconia.
>>
>>58497585
not american here, what the fuck is 4pl8?
>>
>>58512191
4 45 lb plates on each side of a barbell.
4 plate = 405 pounds
>>
>>58511520
And you pretty much copy whatever you can picture Guts doing or heavy two hander attacks in games/animation, until your comfortable with your own techniques?
>>
>>58512191
a pl8 is 45lbs m8
1pl8 denotes 1 on each side of a barbell
so one and so forth
>>
This thread is pure gold. Thanks, Pole Bro. I will find some construction bar to get used to this. Always want tog get into swordfighting but this is a nice entry.
>>
>>58503141
I was thinking the same thing last week.
>>
>>58508109
it's not made of iron you idiot
>>
>>58512249
>>58512520
thanks bros
>>
>>58512249
wait you count the bar?
>>
>>58512809
...what's it made out of anon, demon cum?
>>
File: loading screen.jpg (863 KB, 1920x1080)
863 KB
863 KB JPG
>>58512259
Not copying anything actually. I just have vague goals like lift it up, put it down, swing it horizontally, vertically, diagonally, thrust it.
And then what ever my body feels good for achieving those goals is what I do.

>>58512720
Hope you read on how to do it safely in this thread. Have fun!
Oh, also here, a loading screen for you folk
https://webmshare.com/Kxn8V
>>
>>58500632
fucking rad thanks anon
>>
>>58513060
I did, man. Thanks for all the advice and how to do it safely. You are a fucking legend, Pole Bro.
>>
>>58512948
not him. swords are made out of steel, precisely because iron is too heavy and can't be sharpened well enough.
>>
>>58513407
correction: iron is softer than steel, but weapon steel is actually slightly heavier than iron.
>>
>>58498765
>world sucks therefore nihilism
you people are insufferable
>>
>>58512809
>>58512948
>>58513407
>>58513735
So I just redid it as stainless steel because idgaf about being exact and that increased it to 410lbs
>>
>>58513060
How much did you pay for that? stuff I'm finding for steel poles 2m long are in the hundreds.
>>
>>58514413
research swords
>>
>>58512948
of course it is, all the demons do is cum or posses creatures to make them cum
>>
>>58510532
Just found this thread,
Pretty neat finding someone that trains with a katana as well.
I typically keep the sheath tied on when I swing to make it heavier.

Under rated forearm gains.
>>
>>58514413
i got the same result. weapons don't use stainless steel, but in the question of weight, it gives us a more or less accurate idea.
>>
>>58497657
This
>>
>>58497585
Guts could deadlift fucking 8pl8 natty. With the berserker armour probably a ton or two
>>
>>58513735
Record a new one.
>>
>>58514499
>>
>>58509381
kek
>>
>>58497798
id reckong the dragon slayer is about 70-100kg
>>
File: poarkor.jpg (582 KB, 1131x1600)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
>>58498393
>Depends on time of year, how busy I am, where I am.
>Generally I did parkour(not the faggy kind, the practical kind where you climb over stuff, and keep running, think less flipping around like a fag, and more like an obstacle course)
>So run to a place, climb up some castle walls, keep running, vault some stuff, keep running, scale some things, jump down some things, keep running. You get the idea. Also webm related kind of balance work
>>
>>58511869
The establishment of falconia was only necessary because the outside world was destroyed... BY GRIFFITH
>>
>>58514454
It looks like a piece of 3/4 all thread, a common construction material. Search for that.
>>
File: 1599830170895.jpg (71 KB, 912x1024)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>58497952
>Nightwing autist and now a Guts autist
>>
>>58510532
that's fucking awesome man
>>
Are you a legendary thief or something? You are massively cool.
>>
>>58497952
It's cool that you do this as a hobby, I'm glad you have fun doing it.

Hopefully no one who sees your posts actually thinks this is a good way to get strong or look good though.
>>
>>58507973
Schizo moment.
>>
>>58497263
yeah me neither i got a lot of trauma to put behind me and when i tried suicide the rope broke,there was nothing wrong with the rope it wasnt supposed to break but it did, i took it as a sign to keep strugling and keep moving forward

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.