[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hi, sorry I’ve been a regular on /b/ off and on for years but I’ve never been on /fit/ so please tell me to delete if this isn’t allowed. I read the pinned message and attachments and took as much out of it as I could, but I promise I’ve been trying to fix this for years.

I’m 5’2 and 75 pounds. I’ve been incredibly underweight for my entire life, and I’d rather be underweight than overweight. A lot of the people in my life fetishized my size and wanted me to lose more weight and it gave me BDD, I always think my stomach is huge. I can NOT figure out how to gain weight, and when I do, it’s in all the wrong places. I don’t have a kitchen right now, I never learned how to eat like a human, and I want to be healthier looking. I have money for food, but I need help. What should I be eating to gain (or even maintain) weight without it hurting? What can I do so that I still have a flat stomach? Every time I manage to gain even a little weight, my stomach looks like I’m pregnant. I can exercise around my building and I can buy food but I need a comprehensive plan, and maybe someone who’s there for me when I’m struggling to eat enough. Thank you
>>
>>58477048
tldr
but you should just do GOMAD and mix it out with ice cream
>>
>>58477048
Post body.
Also, exercise so your body turns calories into muscle instead of fat.
>>
>>58477098
Sorry, tldr I’m 75 pounds and spooky skinny (see pic) and I want to gain weight and look healthy but can’t figure out how without looking pregnant and stomach hurting.
>>
>>58477130
Pic attached is me, here’s another pic too I guess

I don’t really know how to exercise, like I try to run and do things that I think will help like push-ups and sit-ups but I don’t really know how to make a serious plan
>>
>>58477141 you can't decide where your body stores fat, but look up wheat gut, you could be having inflammation in your gut from low quality American grain products. Other then that just eat more calories but try to make it quality foods, and since your so thin do some basic thot excersises. You'll see results quickly and look incredible in 6-12 months as long as your eating enough.
>>
just eat a 'za bro lmfao like order some nuggies
>>
>>58477048
Honestly at that weight it wouldn't even be recommended to go on a "weight gain diet" but instead just start eating everything you see (gomad)
I understand this can be difficult both mentally and physically but have to commit to gaining the weight.
-The size of your belly will actually decrease as you gain weight due to your muscles finally have a chance to develop at a calorie surplus

Anon stay focused, we are all here to support you
>>
>>58477271
Lift, do squats and hip thrusts

Forget cardio
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>58477271
OP didn't look too unhealthy, but this Pic tells a different story.

Weight management doesn't have to be hard. Take your time stepping up the amount of food you are eating, and do some light exercising.

Bret Contreras has a plan for women you might be interested in. Mostly glutes focused, to make the most of the weight gain you will do. Most importantly fuck the haters and love your self
>>
>>58477273
I just don’t even know where to begin, like yesterday I ate a string cheese, rice, roasted red peppers, avocado, hummus, strawberry lemonade, and an apple and my stomach hurt so much I couldn’t sleep. I don’t know what constitutes an actual meal and I had very little food growing up so now I don’t know how to eat.
>>58477311
I tried this when I worked on a goat farm and the owner of the goat farm asked me if I wanted to go to New York to get an abortion. My stomach was HUGE and I have trouble eating more than very small amounts every day. I wish I just had a comprehensive plan of what to eat every day and how to exercise so it didn’t make me fat.
>>58477384
Okay, how many? How often?
>>
>>58477271
Holy shit. Is this real, fellas?
Running is good for your heart and losing weight. Switch to HIIT sprints.
Start doing squats and lunges, leg curls.
And basic upper body stuff, lat pull downs and curls
>>
>>58477420
Eat meat. Fish and chicken thighs. Learn to like eggs, greek yogurt and cottage cheese.
>>
>>58477048
>>58477130
https://youtu.be/YXAguRizeqQ
>>
>>58477271
>Reverse image search
>No results

is it shooped? Like stretched vertically?
>>
Eat atleast 2000-2500 calories a day. Plenty of fat and meat. Maybe workout once or twice a week but I'd worry about muscle after you've escaped skeleton mode. Godspeed, you can do it.
>>
>>58477271
I had anorexia.
You have anorexia.
>>
>>58477420

I would experiment with different diets.

LOW FODMAP.
Paleo Diet.

I like the Paleo because it's the diet that is the one that doesn't give me stomach inflammation.

You can find meal plans/recipes for Paleo and Low Fodmap diets online/youtube.
>>
File: striking.jpg (33 KB, 612x612)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
you are smaller than a golden retriver. Pathetic. Go to therapy or someshit, how do you become an adult and remain so retarded?
>>
>>58477141
You can bulk up by drinking copious amounts of my semen if u kno wat i mean
>>
I really appreciate the advice, everyone
>>58477418
Thank you, I’ll look into him for sure
>>58477439
I’ll have to look up how to do this stuff, especially in my building lol but I will, thank you
>>58477464
I know this sounds really stupid, but I grew up without access to things like meals and I’ve never really tried meat. Sometimes I try to eat chicken but it’s so foreign and fills me up so fast and I don’t think I have the enzymes to break it down so it makes me feel really lethargic and I sometimes puke or feel sick after eating it. I have no idea how to slowly include it in my meals, especially right now since I don’t have a kitchen.
>>58477468
I’ll watch for sure, thank you
>>58477492
I promise it isn’t, it’s really me, here’s another
>>58477564
It physically hurts to eat that much, can’t digest it all and get really sleepy and puke
>>58477606
I went to a psychiatrist a few times and he said I don’t qualify to get a diagnosis of anything but Body Dysmorphic disorder and anxiety/depression
>>
>>58477271
Lift and eat, you will want to stop, you'll feel as if you're fat but don't stop until you're at least 100 pounds. (1st goal, not the end of the road), then come back and post your results so we can continue to give feedback. Do progressive overload on squats, hip thrusts and lunges.
>>
>>58477606

One approach I've seen to managing aneroxia, is by turning from the obsession to be skinny into an obsession with powerlifting or bodybuilding.
>>
>>58477667
>It physically hurts to eat that much, can’t digest it all and get really sleepy and puke

Have you had a check up?

If you are physically OK, IMO it's best to start a progression.

Build up your meals slowly. Try eating one big meal once a day, and snacking otherwise. When that is comfortable, add another meal.
>>
>>58477048
>>58477271
you can easily gain 15-20kg and you'll still look skinny and healthy for your height. you simply need to eat and understand that its in your head
dont go overboard with portions or you'll get sick because you can't handle it now but definitely increase over time. eat meat and dairy and if eating is such a problem maybe try typical fast food stuff and maybe you'll learn to like it.
>>
File: 111965956.jpg (226 KB, 2880x2880)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>58477048
75 vs 100
>>
>>58477667
Too soon.
>>
>>58477654
Here’s my dog, when I got her we both weighed 70 pounds but now she weighs 20 pounds more than me. I can’t afford therapy but I’d really like to go to it. I didn’t have food growing up, how was I supposed to learn how to eat?
>>58477675
I feel like I’d be fat if I gained 25 whole pounds without a real plan
>>58477711
Yeah, my doctor says I’m healthy and it’s not like I’m dying or anything so I guess he’s right. What would you recommend for meals though? Like what are good beginner meals?
>>58477720
Can you give some examples of good meals to start with please?
>>58477785
Stomach lookin doughy imo but doesn’t look as fat as I thought it would
>>58477808
Oop
>>
>>58477667
Dilute a capful of apple cider vinegar in 8-12 ounces of water and drinks it after you eat meat. Aids digestion.
At your weight you should basically always be carrying around protein heavy snacks and just continually munching.
>>
>>58477667
You may have unhealthy gut flora. Consider getting some probiotic supplements and eating fermented food like yogurt, kefir, kimchi and sauerkraut.
>>
scraping the bottom of the barrel coming to /fit/ for a fix
>>
File: 1538692703478.jpg (90 KB, 641x767)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>58477830
>>
File: 1605489772319.jpg (23 KB, 416x623)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>58477048
post your goal body
>>
>>58477831
I’ll try this for sure, thank you. What are good protein heavy snacks? Bars and stuff hurt my stomach but so does everything I guess, would bars be good?
>>58477842
I like kimchi and dairy-free yogurt. Would miso and kombucha be good?
>>58477862
Adorable buppy
>>
>>58477830

Chicken thigh with skin, and Sweet Potato wedges cooked with herbs.
>>
>>58477848
It is a decent quality larp though.
>>
>>58477883
apple cider vinegar
personally, i think its trash for the way it taste.

kimchi sounds good. i would also recommend kefir and sauerkraut. and make your own salsa.
>>
>>58477883
>Would miso and kombucha be good?
Yes.
>>
>>58477933
That actually sounds really good, thank you
>>58477881
Ummmm... a mix between this and.. fucking catriona grey or something? Idk. Really I just want flat stomach and healthy. No excess fat but not look like I’m dying
>>58477953
Seriously if you leave your social media I’ll message you and show its me or something
>>58477967
Good, I love those things
>>
>>58477883
Fuck bars.
>Cheese, boiled eggs, nuts, dried fruit
>>
>>58477990
>Seriously if you leave your social media I’ll message you and show its me or something
Nigger, please
And if you are serious
>DO NOT DO THIS, UNLESS YOU WANT THE RAPE.
JuJust timestamp a leg or arm.
>>
>>58477990
>catriona grey

I cannot believe I helped an Aussie. I must commit sudoku now.
>>
>>58477997
Based
>>
>>58477048
>>58477271
>>58477667
>>58477830
>>58477990
pic with timestamp NOW
>>
Hey OP, as a femanon who worries about stomach fat as well, what you might think as uneven weight gain might just be bloating. You're probably bloating really easy and for long periods of time due to your bad diet. The more you eat and the healthier you eat, the faster this goes away. Also, for someone with your height and weight, it'll take much longer for fat to go straight to your gut. Also like other people mentioned on here, start working out (bodyweight routines first since you're so severely underweight)
>>
>>58477997
These are things I like, thank you
>>58478020
Timestamp tummy
>>58478048
I’m from the US, I just think she’s cute oops
>>58478082
Attached
>>58478136
You’re probably right, it’s probably partly that, but it doesn’t go away for months and it makes me really irrationally upset. I appreciate you saying that, do you have any recommendations for workouts or meals since we seem to have similar concerns and stuff? Thank you
>>
>>58478198
Start by getting macros in. 30% protein, 30% fat, 40% carbs. Find moderately healthy foods that fit these macros to start off with. Fruit, veggies, pasta, bread with PB and jelly, tacos. I found protein shakes were the biggest help when bulking. Add some oats, milk, whey, PB, flax seed, a banana and that's 600-1000 calories right there. It's also very fiber and nutrition dense, so it's good for your gut. Also add yogurt to your daily meals, good for the guy again.
>>
>>58477990
>That actually sounds really good, thank you

You're welcome.

Baking Soda can help calm the stomach.
>>
>>58478136
>>58478198
>bloating

you can do several things. but in your condition, i would recommend spreading your meals, relax the stomach and get it to digest properly. you are probably trying to compensate by eating too much in one sitting, spreading the meals is a better strategy. create an eating diary to track how food & food combination makes you feel. you could also supplement with L-glutamine
>>
>>58478198
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.
>mfw thinking about you hurting
I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London
>>
>>58478426
Hey uggo, post face cause I bet I mog you. I already called dibs on OP.
N E W Y O R K
E
W
Y
O
R
K
>>
Not related but imagine a guy posted this
im 100% sure it would not get a third of the attention
literally just eat more btw what a dumb stupid fucking question
>>
>>58478479
depends. i just read the well constructed desperation in the post and give my 2 cents. also timestamp.
>>
File: 1605500409742.png (231 KB, 451x668)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>58478455
Fuck you i need this
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1605493185565.gif (1.52 MB, 498x278)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB GIF
this can't be real
>>
>>58477667
The fastest way to build up your gut microfauna is to ingest very small amounts of raw sourdough. Its an old folk recipe. Will make you burp though.
Start with eggs if you were forcibly raised vegan. They are easy to digest, and they have the full spectrum of fats that you are not used to.
I was raised vegan due to dietary necessity and my introduction to meat was not an easy one. I vomited more than once while my body was adjusting to real food.
Cheese is unironically addictive and should be your gateway to consuming healthy dairy products, like cottage cheese, yogurt and whole milk.
Cut out most grains, they make you full for longer.
If you can get your hands on berries and nuts that could be a good way to bulk while you are adjusting to meat.
Beef and dark poultry and pork are definitely the hardest things to adjust to. Lots of tendons and grease and multiple complex textures. Fish should be the easiest animal flesh to consume. I would recommend you bake it with a coating of mayonnaise to start easing yourself into animal subproducts.

As a sidenote: I was a skinny little fucker with amazing cardio endurance while I was a vegan. I could out run and outpace people most everybody I knew.
The shock your body goes through with having an efficient energy source added to it might make you an endo, and actually having to digest your food will probably make you loagy before you are used to it. Make sure you have an outside influence to keep you moving on your feet.
>>
Sorry, I’m back. I hadn’t eaten today so I went and got a typical meal I’d eat, except I added some chicken because that seems to be one of the top recommendations. I’m eating a smoothie, some bread, arugula, rice, pickled carrots and celery, sweet potato, Parmesan, cucumbers, and sunflower seeds.

It looks like one big meal but I kind of just snack on it all day. Sometimes it hurts my stomach, sometimes it doesn’t.
>>
>>58478633
wow is your boyfriend rich?
>>
>>58478633
Checked, that is not a big meal kid
>>
>>58478647
I’m single, and like I said this will be all I eat today. I don’t do this every day, but I usually eat some kind of rice, greens, and veggies every day, along with a small amount of cheese or egg
>>58478669
This is a huge amount of food that would cause me genuine pain if I tried to eat it all at once, and will last me several meals. I don’t know how to fix this.
>>58478626
I love cheese but I’m violently lactose intolerant and I’m trying to take whatever measures I can to be healthy so hopefully I’ll figure out how to introduce meat. I don’t know how to exist without grains, I think I really fucked myself on that one
>>
>>58478633
>bread

cut that shit out (most of it). also you are overeating, this will create bloating and will hurt your goal
>>
File: 1604983488027.jpg (69 KB, 1116x625)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>58478700
i'll be your bf and teach you how to eat, then you can leave me after a couple years no problem
>>
>>58478700
I already told you how to get used to meat. You need to get used to all the fats and you need microfauna to digest meat.
Eggs and a small amount of raw sourdough are going to be the fastest way to accomplish the ability to digest meat.
>>
>>58478708
I’m so confused, I have people telling me to eat more grains and also less grains AND people telling me this is not a lot to eat in a day and also that it is a lot to eat in a day. I really need a comprehensive plan
>>58478717
Hot
>>
>>58478732
Okay, I eat eggs but where do I get raw sourdough? I don’t have a kitchen and I’m not even sure what eating raw sourdough would be like
>>
File: 414779_1.jpg (195 KB, 2000x2000)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Try picrel it tastes good, easy to get down and helped me a ton, and quickly, when I was trying to gain.
>>
>>58478700
Checked, at your level grains really will not hurt you unless you have some kind of gluten intolerance. If youre lactose intolerant and you eat cheese everyday, STOP EATING CHEESE!!! Put more meat in your salad instead and go to a doctor to ask about possible grain problems, celiac is not the only disease that makes bread painful. Such a small amount of food shouldn't cause pain.
>>
>>58478762
Its going to make you burp for a week. Easiest way to get raw sourdough is to make it. Its like 6 ingredients pretty ez
>>
>>58478736
do you cook your grains? do you eat meals that are hot from the kitchen? if no, don't be lazy and cook warm meals. raw grains = bloating
>>
>>58478777
Trips of truth bitch eat more chicken
>>
>>58477271
Gosh I envy you so much. I’m such a fat tub of lard I wish I just didn’t and could be as skinny as you T_T

Do you just not have an appetite? How do you stay this thin?

For me I just enjoy food and crave it and obsess about it.

If you want to gain weight quickly eat a lot of carbs, which are easy to digest and have lost of calories.

On other days eat a high fat high protein diet so you can gain muscle and not just fat in the wrong places.

It’ll be hard at first to eat more but after a while your stomach will expand and appetite will increase. It’s also easier to gain weigh rather than lose it

If your reason for not eating is psychological you will need some psychological intervention
>>
>>58477141
The pregnant stomach hurting phase won’t last forever, after a while your hunger, appetite, and stomach will adapt to the amount you’re eating
>>
>>58478774
I’ll look into it, I’m not even sure what that is
>>58478777
Cheese doesn’t seem to bother me, but I could try that. I just hate to restrict what I can eat when I eat so little I guess. I’ll try to eat more meat, thank you. Bread and grains don’t seem painful, but maybe I just don’t realize that’s what’s causing it? Idk
>>58478782
okay, I’ll try
>>58478788
I eat rice and bread and stuff a lot, or kodiak cakes. So all of that has to be cooked. But I don’t have a kitchen so I’m a little limited on other options
>>58478833
I just never learned to eat meals and had very little food growing up, like ate an orange for breakfast, some cucumber for lunch, and a small bag of cereal for dinner growing up because there wasn’t much to eat. So idk, the only reason I eat now is because I feel sick and pass out if I don’t. Idk how to eat meals.
>>58478846
Do you know how long it’s normal for it to last? Because when I try to gain weight, it lasts months and makes me want to die, I’m really sensitive about it
>>
>>58477271
L O N D O N !
O
N
D
O
N
!
>>
>>58478888
If you really are serious, post your kik or discord. I'll add you and tell you a proper diet plan for you to gain weight the healthy way.
>>
>>58478923
Can you post yours? I have both but my kik runs really slow because it’s really old. I’d really like to make a comprehensive plan and have someone to ask questions to and hold me accountable
>>
Why would anyone ever go on /b/? You like being exposed to porn and gore every day? Fuck off you schizo bitch
>>
>>58478888
>I eat rice and bread and stuff a lot, or kodiak cakes. So all of that has to be cooked. But I don’t have a kitchen so I’m a little limited on other options

no kitchen, well shit. do you got access to a microwave?

if you eat a lot of rice, eat it with cooked lentils. cooked grains are great, processed grains in the form of bread and cake should be complementary to your dish. (usually to clean the bottom of your soup bowl and greasy plates)

nice trips btw
>>
>>58478888
Nice digits

I'd recommend that you start small. Whatever you eat normally, add a protein bar to 1 meal on top of what you normally eat. Do that for 2-3 weeks and see how you feel. You're eating like 1000 calories right now, so you want to make incremental jumps (probably about 250) every 15-20 days until you get to 2k calories.

Then when you get within 5 pounds of your goal weight start eating less, maybe 1600-1700 calories.

Good luck anon. I hope your periods restart.
>>
>i ate a whole salad today why can’t i gain weight lol
Seriously though you should consult a therapist even if you aren’t diagnosed with anorexia they will help you get your shit together
>>
>>58477420
>Gut swollen to "pregnant" over a long enough time that you're offered an abortion
If you're not exaggerating, do you have access to healthcare cause that sounds like you have a digestive issue on top of your anorexia.
>>
>>58478948
Send me your disc then in an email at
A.kira.muscles@gmail.com
>>
>>58477048
> P E A N U T B U T T E R
> E
> A
> N
> U
> S
> B
> U
> T
> T
> E
> R
>>
>>58478982
Sometimes I have access to a microwave. I like lentils a lot.
>>58479007
Thank you, but also I have really heavy regular periods lol
>>58479019
I’ve been trying to get into therapy for over a year now, and I can’t afford it. I was assaulted a couple months ago and it put me in the hospital for 4 days and I’ve been on a waitlist for trauma therapy for two months now and still haven’t made it through, and I don’t even know if it’ll help with the eating stuff.
>>58479023
I’m not exaggerating but I don’t currently have a doctor. My last one put me on a lot of antidepressants I didn’t need and then I stopped taking them and moved across the country.
>>58479038
Okay, thank you
>>
File: 1603919039299.jpg (855 KB, 1125x1669)
855 KB
855 KB JPG
>>58478948
What a time to be alive
>>
>>58479069
>Sometimes I have access to a microwave. I like lentils a lot.

okay. instead of bread and other processed trash food. buy a sweet potato or any other potato and microwave it. season or butter it to make it taste great.

rice + lentils = complete protein source
>>
>>58479120
Really? Is sweet potato, rice, and lentils a good thing to eat in a day?
>>
File: ezgif-3-f31f8d7e7785.jpg (709 KB, 640x3005)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
>it happened again
>>
File: 1532239831911.png (7 KB, 242x259)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>58477271
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>58479161
Wait so is everyone just joking about advice or no
>>
>>58479252
No, but take everything on 4chan with a grain of salt. Most people are idiots
>>
>>58479161
LMAO
>post bread with timestamp
>>
>>58479137
Yeah those are all very healthy. Get some leafy greens too and you're set. Meat is just really protein dense, but if it messes with your stomach there's no reason to eat it.

>>58479252
you read the sticky, you should know what's flat out retarded and what's not
>>
>>58479252
No OP. That image is a joke but your condition is serious. You can look up the stuff they told you on a search engine and it would check out. You received legit help.
>>
>>58479137
its a decent start, you want to progress to a more and varied diet. eat fermented food with every "big" meal, this will help with digestion.
if i would be in your shoes, i would buy canned tuna (without added oils) as well.

for breakfast; you should experiment creating your own soup, by combining powder stock, add pieces of fresh mushrooms, herbs, green onions and chop a piece of quality sausage and a teaspoon of the best organic butter you can find.
>>
>>58477048
Please be in London...
>>
OP, you're legit fucking retarded, you can find this info with 10 minutes on Google. Instead you're directly offering to dox your socials to a bunch of mongolian basket weavers and trying to bait people into asking about your fucked up life, but no-one here really cares past the fact you have boobies and vagene
>>
>>58479280
definitely not an /o/tard

>>58479161
>>58479249
I was waiting for these
>>
>>58477048
>>58477830
>Stomach lookin doughy
No, it's perfectly fine plus you'll look better than that if you do a little of strength training at that point.
Rn you only need to eat on a caloric surplus.
Food wise: you will feel like puking when eating more than usual at first but try increasing the amount of food you eat over time until you get used to big amounts. It'll take some time, but I promise it gets better.
>>
>>58479358
>butter

replace butter for ghee, its lactose free
>>
>>58477271
Focus on eating more, force feed yourself if you have to cause that's what I did
>>
>>58478888
If you don't know what to eat fork up some cash for a meal plan. Or learn to cook.
You gain weight by eating more. It's going to suck. Just do it.
>>
>>58477271
Hey I'd make you eat a bowl of eggs
>>
FUCK WHITE BREAD
>>
Don't have a kitchen? Try to cook in any way you can even with a camp stove. Cook for confidence and to gain weight then exercise more or lift midly. Goodlooking young women like you don't have to exercise much to maintain looks and health, but you should def gain some weight to stay healthy.
>>
>>58477830
Just drink your calories. Seriously. It's so much fucking easier. Hell, mix spoonfuls of peanut butter with taking sips of water, and you won't even notice you're eating.
>>
>>58479916
Hey fuck you bread is awesome
>>
>>58479062
This
>>
OP good job seeking help and having an idea of what you want, that's important.
Unfortunately you came to /fit/, on 4chan, for advice. It's going to be extremely confusing because a lot of people are going to tell you contradictory things. It also doesn't help that you have a very unusual problem (very underweight and stomach problems).

Look, the ultimate secret to weight gain or loss is calories. To gain weight, eat more calories. To lose weight, eat less calories. (This is called Calories in Calories out, or CICO) From skimming the thread, it looks like you mostly eat vegetables. That's extremely low calorie. You also say you have stomach problems eating meat. That's not great, because meat is high calorie and that's what you need.

For starters, consider smoothies with added protein powder. Get a blender and blend up kale, veggies, fruit, whatever you normally eat and add some protein powder to it. If you can stomach it, also add some sugar. Try to count your calories each day by weighing your veggies/meals, but if you find it too cumbersome just eat what you normally do and try to drink an extra smoothie each day. The extra protein + sugar will help you start putting on weight.

Remember, CICO is not a race. Even just 500 extra calories per day will add one pound per week to your body weight. Don't give up after one week either, try to stick to your diet for at least 2 months, and weight yourself every day at the same time (like right after waking up, after peeing, before eating or drinking anything.

If you have any more questions, let me know. I'll be online for another couple minutes. You can recognize me by the tripcode which should help you track the conversation better.
>>
>>58478633
Hey girl, is there any chance you might have some sort of food intolerance? A regular meal isn't supposed to make your stomach ache :( Is there any chance you aren't eating to prevent gastrointestinal discomfort?

My suggestion is to eat alot of soups and slowly incorporate more ingredients. Do you tolerate pasta/noodles well?

I had a coworker who was in a similar situation, she was tiny. She ate primarily veggies and bread, but she often didn't eat because of the stomach issues after eating. Turned out she had Crohn's disease.

I wish you the best hun.
>>
>>58479249
based
>>
>>58479249
every fucking time I die
>>
File: verticalDiet.png (651 KB, 1080x1080)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
Vertical diet is what's worked best for me as a skelly. I have lots of food allergies which makes conventional bulking diets impossible, vertical is designed to be really simple and easy to digest. If you have some kind of food intolerance, sensitivity, or even nausea from eating too much (which is the impression I'm getting) then I highly recommend it.
>>
>>58478198
Has to be a dude. I refuse to believe a biological female came here for help.
>>
>>58478626
Also, FECAL TRANSFER.
You eat a frozen capsule of poop from a healthy person.
>>
>>58479038
Gonna spam the fuck out this account
>>
>>58478198
NICE FUCKING MAN HANDS TRANNY FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>58481654
(You)
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 246x205)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>58477048
Drink a big bowl of chocolate goat milk every morning with toats

I was a skelly my whole life, until I started taking fat breakfast with goat milk
>>
>>58484272
cont
>>
>>58477271
>>58477048
>>58477667
>>58478198

SS+GOMAD dont listen to anyone ITT

Trust me, im the guy who wrote the sticky
>>
>>58484272
>>58484289

tried goat cheese. man the strong smell turns me off. idk about goat milk, but will probably be as bad. how can you even consume this.
>>
Drink homogenized milk, and eat whatever amount of steak you can muster with salt added coupled with rice and potatos, vegetables are optional as they do not have much interms of nutritional value.
>>
>>58477564
im in a similar situation to op and am currently eating at around the level you suggested. i am physically very weak at the moment and my doctor has told me to focus on just gaining enough weight for my basic bodily functions to fully return and to not risk straining myself. after i gain my strength back, i want to eat and exercise in a way so that the weight i gain gets turned primarily into muscle, what would you suggest?
>>
File: file.png (937 KB, 717x880)
937 KB
937 KB PNG
>>58480128
>Reddit spacing
>tripfag (obv)
>>
>>58485486
Such petty things to get triggered by
>>
>>58477667
>I know this sounds really stupid, but I grew up without access to things like meals and I’ve never really tried meat. Sometimes I try to eat chicken but it’s so foreign and fills me up so fast and I don’t think I have the enzymes to break it down so it makes me feel really lethargic and I sometimes puke or feel sick after eating it. I have no idea how to slowly include it in my meals, especially right now since I don’t have a kitchen.
See a doctor
>>
go nikokado avocado mode and eat 10000 calories in one sitting
>>
>>58480128
She's not going to fuck you bro
>>
>>58477271
Watch some of these:

How To CURE ANOREXIA On Your Own (Going “All In,” FOOD CHOICE, & How To Train)
https://youtu.be/3KV0VAb5rQU

Yalla Papi - How To Overcome Binge Eating Disorder In 58 Minutes
https://youtu.be/DliUzoKolG0

The binge eating one is applicable for anorexics as well as it’s really just the other side of the same coin. Also check out this playlist of Stephanie buttermore who is a YT celeb who did some strange stuff to get over her ED.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnuc2CDnkEK-jJXDgXJEFaDsOanOYwGs2

Good luck
>>
>>58477271
Would like to be your boyfriend and fatten you up 30lbs desu
>>
File: Adobe_20200304_131115.png (1.63 MB, 1382x886)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>58477048
Drink milk.

Lots of milk

Lactos free whole milk

It should literally be the only thing you are drinking.

You need to expand your stomach and digestive tract.
Yout goal should be to consume and pass as much healthy fats and protein as possible to absorb its nutrients.

You're gonna make it
>>
File: 20200131_120033.jpg (539 KB, 1080x1007)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>58485877
Your body is literally too weak to digest solid foods properly.

Not a problem.

We are human, we have tools.

Make soups in crockpot.
Look up recipes of chicken and beef soups/roasts

The more you can break down the food during cooking, the less your body has to do.

After ~4months of eating beef/barley soup and drinking only milk.
You will have started to gain weight.

This is when you can start lifting and get stronger.
>>
I'm a nutritionist and I'd like to see if I can help free of charge; I'm very much taken, promise my intent is pure. I could post my discord if you're interested, I've got some free time lately and I hate seeing people being led astray
This isn't advice you should be asking on here
>>
>>58485913
That pre-pissing-herself pump.
>>
>>58477048
just eat retard.... and workout... helps with eating and muscle gain = more weight
>>
File: 1560103557782.jpg (137 KB, 600x766)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>58477048
>>58477271
This is anorexia anon. jesus christ eat up please.
>>
>>58477271
B my gf pls
>>
>>58477830
Damn you have a very pretty face! I can't give you any advice as I'm struggling hard myself to gain weight (although I'm not dangerously underweight like you), but I hope you never give up! You surely would look amazing with a healthy weight.
>>
>>58484383
You're Liam Rosen?
>>
>>58477048
find yourself an Architect
>>
>>58477048
Drink milk, it's a liquid so it'll be absorbed quite quickly and you can use it to help expand your stomach. Apart from that just eat whatever you can stomach in high quantities that is calorically dense, stuff like nuts, potatoes, dark chocolate and oats. You should also have some meat intake because you're a stick and you want to get some muscle mass too so you don't just end up as a grease twig.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.