[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1605666446370.jpg (338 KB, 3065x1581)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Guess my routine
>>
>>58445344
is this that faggot kinobody?
>>
Fuckin weird this guy looks just like me
>>
Sucking dicks x F
>>
>>58445344
being a sexy ass mf damn
>>
>>58445373
Should I do more on my lats and shoulders? I feel like people can tell how short I am. I might do some more lats and shoulders this week.
>>
>reverse image search
>it's all lookism incel shit
can't believe incels have their own wiki wtf
https://incels.wiki/w/Main_Page
>>
>>58445344
Wtf I remember seeing this pictures like 5 years ago, is it really you? Fuck I need to leave this place....
>>
>>58445403
they even have their own flag no way
>>
>>58445344
pullups and running
no muscle otherwise

>>58445422
same
I need to get out
>>
>>58445344
2 dicks in the morning, 2 in the evening, and one before bed.
>>
>>58445356
No, it's Orb. An autistic but good looking guy who was convinced that he was ugly and used to frequent incel websites as he was obsessed with looksmaxing. He went to absurd lengths, ended up looking like a male model, and then disappeared (presumably he ascended).
>>
>>58445572
What he did? Some looksmaxxx might as well be good for me
>>
>>58445572
Averagecel
>>
>>58445591
I don't know exactly. He had very autistic, in-depth knowledge about surgeries. I think he has jaw surgery. He also used to advocate retin-A for skin, beta carotene supplements for skin glow, finasteride for hair and test for gains.
>>
>>58445572
>>58445591
>>58445621
He is a Chad who fucking P R E T E N D E D to be an incel.
>>
>>58445653
but he still had surgery
>>
>>58445370
This. And it's only the third answer. Pretty disappointed on fit.
>>
>>58445653
I have heard people say that he was just trolling, too, but I don't know if that's true. He had literally thousands of posts on websites like PUAHate and Sluthate. I think he just said he was trolling when he became a bit of a meme on the side of the internet. He said that it had all gotten out of hand and people were literally approaching him in real life.
>>
>>58445631
Retin-a is a creme?
Other his stuff that you've mentioned is retard-tier
>>
>>58445653
Why are you sound so pathetic. Might as well be actual incel
>>
>>58445344
Taking cock up the ass
>>
>>58445689
It's a creame with a retinoid in it that encourages new skin regeneration, so it's good for getting rid off any scars, hyperpigmentation or blemishes on your skin.

Beta carotene supplements do actually give you a glow. It has been shown in scientific literature. Carrots have lots of beta carotene in them.

He was also one of the people who popularized neck training on the early looksmaxing forums.
>>
>>58445758
Do you have a link by any chance? Interested in his neck routine. Even though he's not that big and his traps are not huge by any means he has a pretty decent neck
>>
>>58445781
All of his posts on PUAHate and Sluthate were wiped because those sites were shut down after the Eliot Rodger episode (that's basically where he was radicalized). There's still stuff about him on the newer looksmax/incel/redpill/bodybuilding forums, though.
>>
>>58445867
LOL, looksmaxing is underground and badboy stuff if you think about it.
>>
>>58445924
It is absolutely hilarious how memes and fringe ideas that started on these websites back in 2014-2015 have become completely mainstream and normalized. That's where "mewing" originated, it's where the Chad meme originated, it's where "neckmaxxing" began, and where the [any physical traits]-let meme began. The early days of those websites were fucking hilarious because you had freaks from every corner of the internet on there.

This autistic guy got trolled into having frequent mental breakdowns about his looks:
https://youtu.be/elroYaDZwqU
>>
File: 1604330888487.jpg (41 KB, 480x480)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>58445344
If you think this looks good you're either a cock hungry little fag, or you've spent way too long on this board and have zero conception of what normal humans are supposed to look like. His proportions are completely fucked up. Cocksucker looks fuckin' deformed.
>>
>>58445867
You seem to know a lot about this topic. Did you used to frequent these websites? If so, could you tell us if you've tried anything that actually worked as intended for you (looksmaxxing or fitness related)?
>>
>>58445572
There are incel websites?
>>
>>58446064
Yes, I used to post on SlutHate for a bit when there was a big crossover with bodybuilding misc.

There are a lot of looksmaxing tips that make a big difference. Obviously surgery is the biggest step, but only like 10% of guys ever did that, and usually if they had a facial defect (like a crooked nose, recessed chin/jaw).

There are entire looksmaxing guides that you can dip into online depending on what areas you need improving. This will do a much better job than anything I could say: https://onpointfresh.com/looksmaxing-guide-men/

But without reading that, the easiest and most impactful looksmaxing tips are things like:

- Getting a tan
- Whitening your teeth
- Building a thicker neck
- Gain 20-30 lbs of muscle and get to 8-12% body fat
- Wearing lifts if you're shorter
- Getting a haircut that frames your face properly

This is of course assuming you don't have acne/balding etc, in which case fixing them would have a huge impact.
>>
>>58446124
you're on one
>>
>>58446248
Appreciate it, godspeed anon.
>>
>>58446124
newfriend moment
>>
3x15 cock-suckons
>>
>>58445572
I swear to god I saw orb in 24 hour fitness. Wore the same black shirt he wears in all his pictures. Was really short. I was gonna say hi but he had this really awkward composure and I didn't want to make him any more uncomfortable or insecure.
>>
>>58445344
routine-ly disrespected by your peers?
>>
>>58446422
I don't think it would have been him. He's tall and from New Zealand.
>>
>>58445977
Have any more stories anon? i like internet history.
>>
>>58445344
Stay in bed all day
>>
>>58446124
I laughed
>>
>>58445687
I'm not even especially good looking, and I've had girls blatantly. express interest. Even when I was younger. Seems unlikely no girl ever threw themselves at him to the point where he was an incel. I suppose he could've had megawatt autism though.
>>
>>58447608
>I'm not even especially good looking
>I've had girls blatantly. express interest.
then youre really good looking, dumbass. women never show any interest in men who are not handsome, i.e. borderline chadlite.
>>
>>58445344
pull ups - and that's about it
>>
Kneeling dick sucking x f
>>
>>58446498
he's 5'8
>>
>>58445357
Post body nigger
>>
>>58445344
>mon
Suck penis
>Tue
Suck penis
>Wed
Suck penis
>Thu
Suck penis
>Fri
Suck penis
>Sat
Suck penis
>Sun
Suck penis
>>
>>58446032
absolutely jealous boomer fridge
>>
File: 1523598715916.jpg (29 KB, 528x543)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>58449026
I'm 120 pounds, dumb ass, you couldn't be more wrong if I fuckin' shot you in the head before I made you post that trash. Bitch.
>>
>>58445344
Damn this guy is chad.
>>
>>58445344
getting rammed in the asshole 24 times a day
>>
>>58446248
That looksmax guide looks very fundamental. It doesn't even seem very looksmaxxy. Looks more like something a mainstream publication would release.
>>
>>58449085
are you a manlet or dyel?
>>
>>58449026
it is true tho
he has retarded proportions, especially his back
>>
>>58449371
yeah, it appears he's suffering from a mild case of scoliosis.
>>
>>58449384
What in his back suggests scolioli?
>>
>>58445344
post on looksmax till Failure
'

Good old Orb
>>
File: YYH.jpg (267 KB, 1710x900)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>58449352
For Japanese I'm not a manlet. 5' 9". Why do I still have to work out? Because it's impossible to find petite women in this fat ass shithole in California where I live. I've already fucked a bitch who was like 130 pounds, back when I was basically only 110.
>>
>>58446064
I frequented looksmax and its counterparts a year or two ago. They make 4channers look like normal functioning people.
>>
>>58447608
Can happen if you have low-self esteem. Personally i've had multiple girls show interest in me but i was completely clueless at a time and only realized years later what happened.
>>
>>58449426
>For Japanese I'm not a manlet
Yeah if you're in Japan, but you're in Cali, children of the sun. You better start wearing lifts or take out a loan for leg lengthening.
>>
File: U1TSmwS.jpg (27 KB, 500x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>58449471
Don't need to, I'm Japanese. My race doesn't change when I cross the border. Besides, I've been taller than 100% of the cunts I've fucked or hooked up with.
>>
>>58446248
Someone whitepill me on white teeth. Whats a good way to whiten them without them falling out?
>>
>>58448903
no wonder why he was a virgin
>>
>>58447608
>and I've had girls blatantly. express interest
How does a girl blatantly express interest?
>>
>>58449471
So even a guy like Efron (5'7) would be fucking doomed in Cali?
>>
>>58449636
Yep, he'll never make it.
>>
>>58449636
Correct. You're unironically fucked if you're below 6'0. I am 5'9 and know because I have autistically measured my height when barefoot, etc. and had some ugly curry slut call me 5'5 and short. It's either be 6'2 or bust
>>
>>58449444
>Personally i've had multiple girls show interest in me
How?
>>
>>58445344
not lifting, barely eating
>>
>>58445758
>It's a creame with a retinoid in it that encourages new skin regeneration, so it's good for getting rid off any scars, hyperpigmentation or blemishes on your skin.
Agree. I've started applying a lactic acid exfoliator every night and then when that dries some retinol and it's helping to clear up some of the redness/uneveness caused by the acne, which itself has been gotten rid of with benzoyl peroxide. I have a period of my skin being so bad that I wore makeup to conceal it's shitty state. I was so insecure about it
>>
>>58445344
dyel 5x5
I suggest neck ropes until failure
>>
>>58445344
Those are some of the worst chest insertions I've ever seen.

You look good tho ngl.
>>
>>58445384
that's not you autistic retard
>>
File: 1605591133510.gif (1.55 MB, 315x236)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
>>58445344
>>58445572
>>58445403

They're all mentally Ill desu
>>
>>58449703
In the summer i have gotten more than 6 qt cashiers' instagrams etc. they all wanted to fuck me but i had low self esteem because i got cheated on in march. Still recovering today.
>>
>>58445572
orb was schizophrenic. but believe whatever u want.
>>
>>58445687
he was mentally ill good looking dude. if u havent seen him in ,,action'' dont say shit. very talented man tho.
>>
>>58449971

Was he an incel ? because if he was , it doesn't compute with what incels say about people like him getting approached everywhere they go
>>
reminder that "it's all about the face" are bunch of discord trannies leaping as lookism posters,any lookism fag wikl tell you to go to gym ,thiers a an entire fitness sub forum in lookism. /
>>
>>58449971

Boards made to improve are that attracts these people because misery loves company , they can't stand anyone else trying to improve so they try to drag them down, It's everywhere, in life as well.

Crabs everywhere , even your closest friends might be crabs in some aspects.
>>
>>58450008
yeah till he left basement. there were some pics floating of him with girls afterwards. girls would think he was catfish when poster did tinder/yubo with his pics too. overall he has worse problems than women and dont think it really is fixable.
>>
File: Where.png (936 KB, 644x644)
936 KB
936 KB PNG
>>58446124
>>
>>58450097

Fuck me , absolutely, he is mentally impared. Imagine that being your dad , aside from the genes , you have nothing from him
>>
>>58449929
>already had sex and relationships
gtfo norman
>>
>>58450108
hes good SOVL™ tho no bs. i wish him best
>>
Hello Charles,

I'm just writing to say that I am glad to have stumbled upon your posts. We are in very similar life positions and seem to share the same 'eccentric' paradigms and value metrics. Your life tales and cultivated beliefs resonated so strongly with me that I felt compelled to create an account here just to reach out to you. No homo.

I too constantly find myself between grandeur and inferiority; unsure if I’m special or worthless. We live in binary worlds void of the fuzzy ‘grey area’ that others are content in. We are the ‘all or nothing' guys. Maybe we are a bit ‘spergy and are in some deluded denial, just like the kids who devote their lives to an obsession with steam trains or whatever. It’s not that we lack extrospective or comparative reasoning ability, but rather that we aren’t concerned with the typical aspirations, hobbies and life values of our neurotypical peers. Perhaps it’s that we don’t feel ready for these yet. We might care about shiny cars and nice houses once we are beautiful, but that box must be ticked before we are adorned with gold watches and tailored clothes. The idiom ‘polishing a turd’ comes to mind when I see some bald fool whizz by me in his Gallardo. Beautiful and homeless > average and rich.

The notion that very few people in this world openly agree with this life view is perplexing to me, just as it surely is from the point of view of the steam train kid. A crazy person never believes they are crazy, as personal experience is the only true reference point any person has; everyone else could be imagined figments for all anybody knows; cogito ergo sum etc… anyway, instead of wasting our short lives arguing with ourselves and others on what’s ‘right’ and what we ‘should’ desire, let’s just go after what we know we want: beauty and love. One cannot exist without the other in our strange minds. So be it.
>>
>>58450096
ofc misery loves company. and you should hang with miserable people cuz they understand u better than normal ones. there are fuckton of subcultures and were in past goths emos whatever. hell fucking street gangs even
>>
>>58450186
I know there’s some contradiction in that last line, for me, at least. I find myself falling into deep limmerence with objectively sub-6 girls, who manage to be 9+s to my subjective consciousness, even if my rational brain realises that their pogonion: philtrum ratio is off or whatever, and that most males wouldn’t be attracted to them. I realise that the same could be possible for me, and that a female might somehow find my face exceptionally attractive for whatever cultivated reasons (a theory could be genetic recomposition, that her genes + my genes = healthy offspring?), but it strikes me as being extremely improbable. Therefore, I know my best bets are to become as generically attractive as possible, ie: to become Francisco Lachowski-tier; broad and true appeal across 99% of human opinion.

I don’t know about you, but my personal obsession with looks has its roots hooked somewhere deep in my childhood. It’s a worn-out cliche that I never really thought applied to me, but perhaps the absence of a father figure is somewhat to blame (if there’s even a need to ‘blame’, or if this pursuit of ours is even ‘bad’ or incorrect (though it’s surely incongruent)). Issues of abandonment are said to create an inferiority complex, and I realise that that is what my consciousness is truly based upon, and that most actions I make stem from the understanding that I am somehow ‘not good enough’, spliced with some megalomanic and contradicting illusions of grandeur from being told I was ‘special’ all the time.
>>
>>58450199
I am disturbed by uncertainty, but something that is definitely certain and universally true is beauty. I’ve been enthralled by beautiful males for as long as I can remember. It’s not the same as seeing a beautiful female, as they are pretty much equally bangable past the 6+ stage for me (unless that crazed subjective ‘one-it-is’ thing happens). When a tall, perfectly formed male steps into the room I am just in awe. I am so clearly inferior to him and none of my achievements could ever compensate. I done all this shit, I’m a professional artist, I’ve come so far and done so much, but it means shit-all at the end of the day.

“In a society where males compete with each other to be chosen as he-men by females, one of the best things a mother can do for her genes is to make a son who will turn out in his turn to be an attractive he-man. If she can ensure that her son is one of the fortunate few males who wins most of the copulations in the society when he grows up, she will have an enormous number of grandchildren. The result of this is that one of the most desirable qualities a male can have in the eyes of a female is, quite simply, sexual attractiveness itself”

Anyway, I’d get homeoblock or an equivalent if I were you. Eat your ghee and mk7 or whatever as well. There’s no way you’re getting your hands on legit HGH unless your parents are millionaires or smthng. (how did you afford your surgeries btw? How much did they cost and where did you get them done? BSSO+Genio+Lefort 1 is next for me too!) Get on Test asap (I’m starting my first cycle in a few weeks myself), keep puching those zygos to maximise Wolfe’s law. I increased my inter-pupillary distance by 3-4 mm from age 18-20 by myo-functional palate training (or perhaps a lucky puberty? Though I didn’t grow elsewhere during this time)

apologies for poor English, etc.

Regards,

Orb
>>
>>58450197
on other hand there are many ,,wise'' people that can help u out and relate to ur problems better than normies. and know in and outs others never thought of. its not all bad or good. u just have to not be dumb and mentally strong.
>>
>>58445631
>finasteride for hair and test for gains.
This is common sense
>>
>>58450186
>>58450199
>>58450213

It's like watching Lucifer trying to regain his lost beauty after the fall.
>>
>>58449929
post body or face?
>>
>>58450105
Underrated
>>
>>58445344
This guy is my go to for Chadfishing. Is he actually incel or not?
>>
>>58449929
>In the summer i have gotten more than 6 qt cashiers' instagrams etc.
Uh... how?
>>
>>58450843
They probably gave it to him
>>
Only doing pullups
>>
>>58450345
exactly
>>
>>58450994
What, out of fucking nowhere? He buys some random shit and these random hotties give him their instagram? He must be a tall gigachad in order for that to happen
>>
>>58446248
>getting a tan
does it actually make you more attractive? I'm a spic but I'm paler than a ghost since most my family comes from Spain and I would rather keep my white skin that I've been blessed with
>>
>>58445344
Maybe 6 months of basic calisthenics
>>
>>58445370
You never disappoint me /fir
>>
>>58451806
You don't need to look like you work out in the sun every day, but having a slight tan makes you look healthy. Men being ultra-pale is associated with sickness.
>>
>>58445370
This
>>
>>58451575
I didn't say that they give it to him out of nowhere. He probably made small talk and then they either offered it or he asked for it. That's how normal interactions usually go.
>>
>>58451864
Who's /fir?
>>
>>58448990
Seethe, uggo
>>
>>58449399
his left shoulder, left trap, left lat and left pec are lower then the right.
>>
>>58445572
this guy shitposted on the misc alot. later turned out that it was his friend who set up the account for the sake of trolling
>>
>>58445344
neck, shoulder, abs
>>58445370
also this
>>
>>58446124
>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/
>>>/v/
>>>/tv/
>>
>>58445344
Not hitting arms ever, not hitting chest ever except a few pushups maybe, taking testosterone blockers based off those womanly hips. Start doing compound lifts and come back in a year

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.