[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Developed asthma after living in a new state after 5 years, took an allergy test about three months ago, these are my results, wtf should I bro’s. Will working out help me with this? Dr wants me to take a series of shots of over the course of 3 years to raise my immunity to the plant life and different things out here in the surrounding area. Wtf should i do bro’s.
>>
>>57456668
Your doctor is a moron, this much allergy suggests chronic inflammation of some kind in the body.
>>
Eat local honey
>>
>>57456687
What could cause this much inflammation in my body? Poor diet or am I just fucking dying?
>>
>>57456668
this looks like a shitty fuckin test.

prolly got aids on the needle
>>
>>57456715
My sister has Lyme disease and has an insane amount of inflammation in the blood. Not trying to make you paranoid but maybe get a drs appointment
>>
>>57456758
What would I get a Drs appointment for? Maybe just tell them about this allergy test and have them run a blood test on me?
>>
>>57456668
>>57456711
Unironically, eating raw local honey is a great idea.

Also, cutting out refined sugar / simple carbs / processed foods ingeneral and 16/8 fasting should help
>>
>>57456812
Thanks man I’ll try this, I do eat honey with my oatmeal but it’s not local honey, I always see them selling it on the sides of the roads out here, I’ll pick up some and eat it daily when I break my fast with some oatmeal.
>>
>>57456668
Allergyfag here, do you know your IgE level?
>>
>>57456668
yo anon I remember my arms & back looking even worse than this when I was a teen. My doc put me on allergy meds for a year+. I was allergic to anything from milk, to meat. Couldn't eat any vegetable or fruit.
The only things I was able to eat were rice, potatoes & bread. After 1.5 years of injections 2/3 times a week with tiny amounts of allergens, I now have no issues except some dust & shitty blue cheese.

All that happened as I was going through puberty so maybe it wasn't just the meds, but definitely worth looking into.

My sister was just as bad (same food allergies) she didn't go on meds, and she's a bit worse than me now - she can't eat strawberries but she's mostly fine as well.
>>
>>57456668
Take an non-sedating antihistamine daily when you wake up.
>>
Get out anon. If you are living there for money imagine the health you will lose
>>
>>57457069
Did your sister get the shots aswell?
>>
>>57456668
try wim hof breathing. idk if its even supposed to help allergies but it helps with autoimmune so why not. try and report back
>>
>>57457047
My blood test results have IgE of varying amounts for everything in my environment I was allergic to, I’m looking at my test now it says “Total IGE 659 H”, if you want I can link the pages of my blood test.
>>
File: edredxz594931.jpg (83 KB, 1242x1136)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>57456668
>literally asking /fit/ for medical advice
>>
>>57457180
No Dr I have visited has been anymore useful, literally not wasting or losing anything by asking people online who could have had a similar experience to mine and found relief. Lots of Asthmafags and allergyfags on this board.
>>
>>57457102
nope
>>
>>57457541
So what you’re saying is that if I get the shots or not it may not make that big of a difference I’m a few years
>>
>>57457573
buddy I literally answered that 2 posts ago
>My sister was just as bad (same food allergies) she didn't go on meds, and she's a bit worse than me now - she can't eat strawberries but she's mostly fine as well.
I have no idea if it'll help you, nobody can offer you any guarantees here. Stop expecting to be spoonfed & do your fucking research.
>>
>>57456668
>Will working out help me with this?
No, just keep an inhaler in your gym bag, maybe where a mask outdoors and take some OTC antihistamines and flonase.
>>
>>57456812
>>57456839
When they say raw local honey they mean unfiltered, still half wax.
>>
>>57457620
Yikes bro, just breath it will be okay.
>>
File: IMG_20191113_084744.jpg (2.19 MB, 2448x3264)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
>>57456668
i have post nasal drip. it accumulates in the back of my nose. i suck it down my throat and cough it up every morning. if i spend 6+ hours outdoors, I have to sleep like 12 hours or i will get an elevated temp and feel shit the next day.
what the fuck do i do bros? this has been going on for like 2 years.
>>
Only interact with groups H and I anon easy peezy
>>
>>57457819
Can you breathe through your nose at all during the day or is it always stuffy?
>>
>>57456795
That's a good start
>>
>>57457819
- Get a humidifier for your room at night.
- Get a nose spray I recommend Flonase.
- Get an antihistamine and take every morning.
>>
>>57457819
Go to riteaid and ask for claritin and flonase. Also ask for a nasal rinse kit. Use that every morning in the shower. You can replace the packets with regular table salt.
>>
>>57457693
Not him but at this point you are being kind of thick-headed
>>
>>57457848
i breathe fine. not stuffy

>>57457869
i tried ??zyrtec?? before and it helped a little. can i use store brand or do i need the expensive shit?

>>57457876
>nasal rinse kit
is that like a nutty pot? that shit hurts really really bad when it goes up into my sinuses.
>>
>>57457935
Is this you every morning?
>>
>>57457958
You can use generic brand, Costco sells one called “allertec” works the exact same. Just always take it everyday, and use the nose spray around the same time each day, the best time to use it is after a shower. But if you cannot that’s fine. Make sure you use the nose spray like this pic shows, spray towards the outside of your nose and use the opposite hand for each nostril, if you spray it straight up your nose like the red circle image you will get nose bleeds.
>>
>>57458023
thx bro. i already get really bad nose bleeds in the winter. i will try this
>>
>>57458035
You will not get a nose bleed per say, you will just get a very very dry nose and have bloody boogers, I use this brand an allertec from Costco. I would try the humidifier as well at night.
>>
File: cute anime whore.jpg (14 KB, 317x301)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>57456668
>do some martial arts gig with the best breathing excercises
>have some gucci diver lung volume
>do car spray paint gig for a month full time
>start swimming courses right after
>spastic breathing gasps after bareley 10 secs under water
switch things around envirenoment wise untill you see results on the threadmill. Didnt see no doctor and didnt take no fag drugs. I just recovered by controlled training. DON'T overdo it senpai. JUST do the thing where you maxed out. Then a tiny up the game. The training is just maintenence the real recovery comes from the time you spend away from the source of harm
>>
File: 1599332364022.jpg (154 KB, 1125x1415)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>57457204
>have stomach acid coming up all the time
>5+ doctors didnt know dick about my condition
>stop eating pre gym
>cut the fats
>increase milk consumption
all gucci now. Doctors are the biggest nigger scammers out there. That being said, some are cool. Had a guy in the neighbourhood who was a master of his old craft. He recomended me a guy at a hospital. Had this dude fix a broken to dick knluckle and 4 months after surgery it feels like i never hurt myself there :D (beside the occasional phantom pain and the bigass scar)
>>
>>57456668
skin prick tests have a high false positive rate, esp. for people with autoimmune conditions like yours
>>
File: download (14).jpg (5 KB, 231x219)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>57456668
i have the similiar symptoms
whenever i wake up i would have all this mosquito bite like things appearing on my skin and it is gone after an hour and it is still happening right now,
am i fucked?
>>
>>57458745
We will be okay brother, has this happened all your life or something just recently?
>>
>>57458793
like a year ago and it is still happening right now only in the morning
>>
>>57456668
eat local honey for a year and you will develop immunity. bees touch everything so you will slowly get used to the pollen in your area. dont go to the doctors for anything other than physical surgery
>>
>>57458845
Have you moved in the past year, changed the material of your sheets or maybe even the detergent you use to clean your sheets, I’m wondering if this is some sort of allergic reaction. Do they itch?
>>
>>57458852
I’m contemplating moving back to where I came from originally, I just really enjoy where the state I am living in currently:
>>
>>57458852
Wanna know how I know you live in the states?
>>
>>57458871
haven't change my lifestyle or even diet and they don't itch at all but feel like its the cold that is triggering it
>>
>>57458906
i live in canada, all doctors are useless unless you need to set bone or get a hernia reinforced
>>
>>57456668
Have you had your thyroid checked? I have hashimoto's thyroiditis and have crazy immune responses.
>>
>>57457819
probably diet related.
>>
>>57456795
You’re taking advice from a guy who has a sister with Lymes disease versus a medical professional who has probably read hundreds of thousands of pages and studies
>>
>>57456715
Different Anon.

I had an allergy test done. Told me I was allergic to my cats. Turns out I was allergic to the blood worms that I fed my betta fish. I really don't trust these tests at all.

A good diet with exercise and proper sleep is always first choice. For inflammation, I have an intolerance to night shades (tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, peppers) so maybe do some research on that and possibly try to avoid eating it for a month or two and see how you feel.

Omar Isuf spoke about tumeric and its anti inflammatory properties: https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Factors-CurcuminRich-Theracurmin-Vegetarian/dp/B00GHC2FL2
>>
>>57457693
You type like a faggot
>>
>>57459934
> You type like a faggot
>>
dry fast for 3 days.
>>
>>57456668
hop on keto/carnivore. get rid of the inflammation and weight
>>
Had the same reaction in high school. Either pay for the shots or take an antihistamine. I grew out of the severe asthma but I still get itchy when in contact with allergens. It’s not your diet or routine or whatever, your immune system just isn’t used to the things it’s coming in contact with. Shots just numb your immune system essentially.
>>
>>57457819
Friend from work had this, brownish liquid. I told him it was the shit between his ears leaking. Turns out it was brain juice leaking through and they glued up the hole
>>
>>57456668
Have you ever taken antibiotics and if so, how many times? Only shit responses in this thread.
>>
>>57456668
>Developed asthma after living in a new state after 5 years
move out from the mouldy apartment
>>
Use this like shower gel/cream all over your body and let it soak in for a few minutes before washing off.
Thank me later.
>>
>>57457102
no but she did an underwater weigh test and she didnt want to get her hair wet so we didnt have to take a shower
>>
>>57456668
Probiotics.

Mix kefir and oat bran into your porridge or mix oat bran and kefir together and scarf it down.

Fibre and lots and lots of kefir.
>>
I would go full carnivore if I were on your situation. It's used as the most barebones form of exclusionary diet to see if diet is actually the cause (which in a lot of cases it is). Plus it's fucking awesome, you get to eat ground beef and steak everyday.
>>
>>57461199
Holy shit not this again
>>
>most allergic to G and F

No GF. Enjoy being a gay.
>>
>>57461199
AHAHAHAH I remember this.

9.7/10 best troll
>>
File: 95e.png (225 KB, 800x764)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>57456668
take the injections goy

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.