[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Snapchat-820349736.jpg (889 KB, 1632x3046)
889 KB
889 KB JPG
Feel free to leave feedback on my physique, or post your own for other people's feedback
>>
It’s called a CBT
>>
>>56239659
Noted, thanks friend. Post your physique?
>>
>>56239619
Improve chest and shoulders
>>
>>56239619
you look good brah :)
>>
>>56239937
I appreciate the constructive criticism. Post your physique?
>>
>>56239948
Hey man I really appreciate that. Feel free to post your physique too, I won't judge :)
>>
>>56239619
Saged since we already have a cbt thread up. Go post there instead of flooding catalogue. Board is already shitty enough.

Also you ought to work on your obliques a little more, it would even out your waste so your legs don't look so flabby going down to your quads. Visceral fat in that general area is the hardest to break down and get rid of though, so I get why. Keep lifting bro
>>
>>56239983
My bad, I'll keep it in mind in the future. And thank you for the advice, I really appreciate that
>>
>>56240022
You sound fairly new to this board, so while we’re dishing out advise, definitely make sure to read the stickied thread on the first page. It’ll help you out and aid in any questions you may ask in the next few months.
And your physique is nice, just needs some work on chest and lats
>>
>>56240038
Actually I leave for bootcamp here in a little over a week haha, but yeah I'll definitely read the sticky regardless. And thanks for the advice; I'm just gonna keep on chugging on push-ups and pull-ups lol
>>
Question:
If I were OP, and at my target weight, how would I get leaner (especially make abs more defined)?
Would I have to cut then regain? Basically zig-zag?
>>
>>56239619
i wanna suck ur pink dick
>>
File: 1532811337048.png (383 KB, 738x854)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
Lets not post our physiques lmao

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.