[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Fraud.png (716 KB, 1553x779)
716 KB
716 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMZjX2Z1pFA
>>
>>56233366
You can’t tell frauders anything no matter how much info you give to how it’ll kill them, they are too caught up in their own insecurities
>>
>>56233377
Just about every frauder interview at the tail end of their career always looks like complete shit. I dont see the benefit unless ur a pro athlete.
>>
>What's the point of taking roids?
If you're not competing for a living, insecurity. All the other answers are cope
>>
>>56233366
I've stayed drug-free. I never felt the need to use steroids. Stay natty guys. You won't be reliant on chemicals.
>>
Ex chemical muscle suit wearer here, its pointless, every single person I know got fucked over by using them mentally physically etc there is a reason they were legal and made illegal
>>
This is kind of bullshit though. If you listen to the video, he says he was taking 250mg test-e every 3 days, PLUS other shit.

It's reasonable for a guy who is over 30 to do a TRT dose, but this guy was taking levels of shit that are obviously going to have negative returns.

He's just another dumb tattooed fuck who wanted to do more cumming than reading.
>>
Lol @joe playing dumb every fucking time. He's been on TRT for a decade yet doesn't know the name of one of the largest testosterone esters?

Not only that but Joe did steroids in the past and acts like he didn't. Why do you think he had to go on trt?

>>56233735
Why not just do a cycle or two a year, build muscle and have a dialed cruise to fall back on? Literally everyone I know doing this is pretty well off mentally and looking great.

Smart steroid use > natty > dumb steroid use

If your genetics are amazing then I guess stay natty but most of us won't ever be muscular and low bodyfat without some drugs
>>
>>56233366
Just learn a skill instead of juicing for abs holy shit. In college I knew a this manlet Asian guy who simped hard for some girl and he still managed to fall into a threesome just because he went bouldering every day and lifted 2-3 times a week.
>>
>>56233366
Natty copes

>I listened to propaganda and fell for it the thread
>>
>>56233366
I don't use roids since every person I've ever met who has admitted or been obvious on their usage was either
>balding
>manlet
>acne-ridden
>very obviously insecure
It's a cope.
>>
>>56233481
There's really no point unless you're getting paid to have a nice body like an actor or a pro body builder or athlete. Taking juice as a normie is retarded.
>>
>>56233377
steroids users live healthier and longer lives than seething cucks like you
>>
>>56235040
yeah just look at how healthy zyzz is
>>
>>56235025
What about doing trt when you're older and your natural test production decreases?
>>
>>56235047
he died because of a pre existing heart condition and stimulants, retarded ass monkey
>>
>>56235067
You can still have a great well into your old age if you keep yourself fit.

The idea that when you reach 40+, the only method to be fit is to use test is silly.

You're still going to be screwed once you get off it. TRT is more for people who have abnormally low test, or they were castrated and can't produce enough on their own.
>>
>>56233377
U can tell the ones that are roiding from the angry replies in here
>>
>>56235040
And here we see the fraudlet, separated from the pack, he is defensive and aggressive, he can only rely on basic insults and false ideas that he made up, truly a pitiful site, he will be torn apart not from the natties, but by his own inner turmoil, man vs self, an age old conflict
>>
File: 500120041.png (176 KB, 586x792)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>And here we see the fraudlet, separated from the pack, he is defensive and aggressive, he can only rely on basic insults and false ideas that he made up, truly a pitiful site, he will be torn apart not from the natties, but by his own inner turmoil, man vs self, an age old conflict
>>
I keep a bell (similar to pic related) in my gym bag. whenever I see a fraudlet, i drop whatever i'm doing, take the bell, and start running around him in circles while ringing the bell and shouting "fraudster alert!"

They usually stop coming to my gym after a few times so it's working
>>
File: bell.jpg (10 KB, 187x363)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>56236515
forgot pic, my bell looks like this but is a bit nicer
>>
>>56235067
Test only drops as you age because you get unhealthy
>>
>>56233735
Yeah and the reason is the government wants all the test for themselves
>>
>>56236201
Kek
>>
>>56235077
Cope. He died while fucking a ladyboy because he was a faggot just like you.
>>
Only fags inject fake chinchong roids to literally destroy their body.
>>
>>56233366
when used responsibly you can get peak natty gains with zero side effects.

it's a shame no one ever really uses them responsibly.
>>
File: Revy Snicker.gif (1.38 MB, 480x480)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
>>56236201
read that in his voice
>>
I like how /fit/ can't make a distinction between "roids" and amounts. Blasting copious of amounts of anything is bad for your health.

The medical studies show how bad prolonged low test can be. So /fit/ where do you draw the line of whats safe, and whats not? I don't push my body over supra physiological levels with my above average TRT, so is it just as deadly? Just an edge over normies? Please enlighten us. Because medically speaking, even though I take trt, my hormones are always in peak condition, while yours fluctuates if you sleep like shit, or eat like shit. So I am in fact, healthier.
>>
>>56237606
>He died while fucking a ladyboy
so he fucked you?
>>
>>56233954
He admits to playing dumb about shit so his guests will explain stuff for the viewers
>>
>>56235040
You're cucked to the pharmajew though, boy. You're angry because it's true and even after roiding out you're still a scared insecure little faggot bitch on the inside, a slave to the world around you
>>
>>56240066

Think about what you just said.
>cucked to the pharmajew
Testosterone is literally $40/vial, any company
can compound it. They gain nothing from it being illegal, they lose with it being legal, because you would be HEALTHIER with your hormones in balance.
>>
>>56233366
>What's the point
It's for the mentally damaged to damage themselves even further in order to deal with their low self esteem and and body issues until it kills them or they kill themselves.
Roiders are no different than trannies.
>>
>>56235040
haha this is the worst fucking cope
>>
>>56233366
>makes you look good effortlessly
>kill you
Literally no downsides.
>>
>>56233954
If you are smart you aren't using steroids
>Just fuck your body up a little bit bro!
>>
>>56233377
is 250mg of Testosterone enanthate a week TRT dose?
>>
>>56233809
>over 30 to do a TRT dose
>30
>TRT
Absolute state, maybe when around 50, but at 30 you should be at your health peak
>>
>>56234939
This goy. Take the poison
>>
>>56235077
>Roides effect your heart
>NOOOOO IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ROIDES
>>
>>56239858
>Peak natty gains
>Natty
uh, anon
>>
>>56240000
If your test levels are that low something is wrong. Are you saying you are a low T faggot?
>>
>>56236712
Yes, people hype up the trt cope as if your test falls off a cliff after 40, in reality your testosterone levels can remain high right up to old age if you stay healthy. Most guys with low test are fat, sedentary and ready like shit causing their testosterone levels to drop, whilst getting it the wrong way round and thinking they're fat and lazy because they have low test.
>>
the only tangible reason I can see to take roids is if you make a substantial amount of money off the fact you are taking them
>>
>>56240972
its to say you can reach your natty peak faster and more reliably, making the most of your genetic potential.
>>
itt seething natties cope with why they look shit
>>
>>56235040
>mental instability
>agressiveness
>heart issues
>dick issues
Please show us a statistic, comparing the average life expectancy of a roider vs a normal human.
>>
There is no reason to roid. If you do so because of you're insecurities; it is pointless. One can easily impress 99% of the population by simply training seriously and consistently, eating well and getting enough sleep. Virtually everyone will consider you jacked after three years of doing this (maybe even less). If only those roid monkeys would have the slightest bit of willpower to actually improve themselves, instead of going for the quick 'solution' that will fuck you up permanently; just to get the exact same social response 2 years quicker.
>>
>>56241223
>faster
Is someone pointing a gun at your family, threatening to murder them all if you don't get jacked in the next year?
>>
Natural lifting is a joke, time is money cucks. Enjoy making less gains than me when I lift 2 hours a week and eat whatever I want while you lift 8 hours a week and eat pure autism chicken and rice
>>
>>56241702
based
>>
pfft just get to an average yet fit amount, cut, then bulk on some small shit.

5'10 190 true 15%-> 5'10 175 true 9%->250mg test + 300 primo, last few weeks add 50mg anavar ED->5'10 200 10%. Your health will not be effected.
>>
>>56233366
vanity
>>
>>56241650
yes. me.
>>
>>56240953
TRT is like 30 or 50mg max
>>
>>56241702
Life is time as well, and any time you save now you pay back 10 times. Enjoy your health and longevity debts, bitch boy
>>
>>56240951
This is what I do with doc supervision and I feel and look great. Sorry, you're too poor to understand.
>>
>>56240066
>and even after roiding out you're still a scared insecure little faggot bitch on the inside

Stop, he's already dead!
>>
>>56233366
Temporary gains for temporary men. Pathetic.
>>
its another "joe is in a bitchy passive aggressive mood" episode
>>
>>56242122

That’s why 95% of old school bodybuilders are in their 70s and 80s just fine right now, right retard?

And it’s not just “time” it’s literally quality of life. To maintain your peak natural physique (which still looks dyel in a t shirt) you literally need to change your lifestyle

>schedule focused entirely around the gym, need two hours/day to get proper volume or intensity
>diet planned out from the morning. Can only eat 3-4 things. Need t force protein in your gullet around the clock
>no alcohol got obvious reasons
>autist obsession with sleep, no staying out
>have to juggle a full time job, a wife/girl, and other hobbies around your natural obsession

All to look like dogshit like alpha destiny or omarisuf. HAHAHAHAHA. It’s such a fucking joke, imagine having to do all that just to be equal to somebody who pins 300mg test a week and does what they want

Natural lifting is a JOKE. I don’t have time for all that autism
>>
The past tense of wreak is wrought.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.