[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 2_Grizzle_Meng.png (306 KB, 1075x807)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>Why are you small?

>How to The Press with Big Boy
https://youtu.be/_3VY0ObU90Y

>How to bench press with Scott Mendelsons
https://youtu.be/TCBAJoQvms8

>How to squat with Chris Duffin
https://youtu.be/U5zrloYWwxw

>How to deadlift with Chris Duffin
https://youtu.be/oiDczs9j75E

Additional videos and reading on benching, squatting, deadlifting, bands, accessories, etc., can be found in the pastbin.

>The official pastebin
https://pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y

>Tripfag Numbers
https://pastebin.com/xqFCG4t9

Check the pastebin for /PLG/'s collection of PROGRAMS that are ALL confirmed to be shit.

If you want a METHOD that actually works, check the all things conjugate pastebin below
https://pastebin.com/hwpZANaT
>>
Any PLers recovered from a bulging disc and/or chronic back pain?
>>
>>56219123
yes
>>
Press>Bench
>>
Is it bad to train pressing movements 5 days in a row?
>>
>>56219123
Not yet but some type of good morning every day seems to be helping a lot
>PLers
This is the z press thread

>>56218476
I typically fail just off the chest though (should have mentioned that before). Raise the pins even more?

>>56218813
I will
>>
>>56219274
I mean what is your reason for doing the pin press if it's not near your sticking point? just tricep strength?
I'd also guess that the starting point is gonna be weird because you have to guess where the bar should be at that point in the bar path.
raise the pins or maybe do board press instead. or lower the pins and work on your sticking point strength if you only want one bench assistance movement
>>
>>56219274
What is your reason for doing pin presses? It might be better to try lower where you are weaker to work that area, or move them up to overload.
>>
File: hits joint.jpg (165 KB, 720x888)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>56219083
Threadly, but non-spamming, clearly relevant, specifically on topic, greatly informative, 100% sincere and not trolling, high quality, non-avatar-fagging, and otherwise rule abiding reminder for you unlifting ANON CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip, the coronavirus was a sham, Bubba Wallace is a faggot, and Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself.. Tripping is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything. And only if you demonstrate at least one of the following:
>A squat in excess of both 2.5 times bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift in excess of both 2.5 time bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press in excess of both 1.5 times bodyweight AND 350 lbs
>A The Press in excess of both body weight AND 220.462 lbs
>A body that /fit/ won't roundly criticize (good fucking luck)
If you can't manage at least one of these, shut the fuck up, go to the gym, and try harder.

Unrelated reminder that death metal is shit. SHIT! And another unrelated reminder that the Astros ain't shit and Astros fans are desperate retards who should all kill themselves. And that every time you interrupt me, your penis gets a little shorter.

Thank you.
>>
>>56219338
OFFICIAL /PLG/ RULES (No bitching!)
1.) Do not talk about cutting
2.) Do NOT talk about cutting
3.) An adult male is >200 lbs, and this is an 18+ board
4.) LOLfedders get out
5.) Every fed is a LOLfed
6.) There are no real rules about lifting, half-rep all you like
7.) There are no real rules about judging either, enjoy your R E D L I G H T S
8.) You must have vids to prove your lifts
9.) POST LIFTS or GTFO – The choice is yours.
10.) EAT MOAR – It is never enough
11.) Even one positive comment about equipped powerlifting can make you a faggot
12.) Phoneposters get the rope.
13.) Everyone stronger than you is on sterons. Everyone weaker than you isn’t trying hard enough.
14.) Try Harder

>anyone displaying excessive (this is arbitrary) arching gets beat with a stick and the lift doesn't count
>anyone pulling sumo gets beat with a stick and disqualified
>20% of the entry fee goes to beer
There, I fixed powerlifting.
>>
File: 1590236282616.png (365 KB, 1055x674)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>56219338
>>
File: 1574634182826.png (708 KB, 750x422)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
yamero
>>
File: Angry Because I'm Right.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>56219354
Vertical leap is, indisputably, the best way to measure the raw ability to accelerate your own ass. You only deny this because you're a shitty little flatfooted nerd of a loser with an equally embarrassing vertical leap.

No one cares that you managed to train your way to non-laughable SBD numbers. No one is impressed by your flawless golf swing technique. Sports have more options than ever, and it's all about the genetically predetermined VERTICAL LEAP and 40Y DASH TIME. When are you losers gonna learn? It's either CHAD GENETICS or HANK RESULTS!
>>
File: Aisha EP 14 (10).jpg (362 KB, 1440x1080)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>
File: Angry Ryuko.gif (558 KB, 498x278)
558 KB
558 KB GIF
>>56219362
>>56219364
>>
File: 1566607885344.png (124 KB, 210x322)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>56219386
not bad I'd say
>>
>>56219325
>>56219327
Trying new things. I used boards for a few months but I left them in the gym and it's closed now.
>>
>>56219370
>cumslut spouting useless opinion not related pl

I think you meant to be on another board faggot
>>
Quick question, how long does it take to lose strength when you miss the gym?
>>
>>56219485
an hour or two
>>
>>56219123
Yes

>>56219274
Do chest height pin press/long pause bench. I prefer the latter.

>>56219485
Depends on how advanced you are, but usually 2-3ish
>>
>>56219441
You can attach stuff to the bar to add height, I saw someone said wrapping wrist wraps around it could work. >>56219586 is another option if you wanted, or spoto press is a combo of everything really
>>
>>56218584
Give me your thoughts tripfags and anons
>>
>>56219675
Reducing frequency for deads is fine, especially if you're following SS and supposed to. It'll be easier to add weight for sure. Idk how you can handle deads 3x a week though, 2x is my hard limit for lower body movements.
>>
Is the beginner prescription by barbell medicine a good program? I am considering doing it in a 3×5 fashion so I am more concerned with the exercises.
>>
>>56219732
It was old PRs so it wasn't that tough.
As I'm approaching old numbers though it's apparent that the fatigue has taken its toll, which is why I'm now going to switch to deadlifting just M/F. I'm also gonna be adding light squats on W soon, probably in 1-2 weeks.
>>
>>56219123
Jesus Christ. I'm not gonna power lift if every power lifter is gonna have constant back pain by 30
>>
>>56219776
Everyone has constant back/joint pain by some point. I personally recovered and very rarely have flare ups. At least with getting strong you'll be safer and healthier in the long run. More muscle mass is correlated with better quality of life the older you get.
>>
>>56219627
2nd spotos.
>>
>>56219627
>>56219827
Gonna go against the grain and say I personally don't like spotos. If you don't t shirt press your bench then I'd say they're pretty helpful. But for me personally, just feels like a less effective long pause/pin press.
>>
>>56219863
>If you don't t shirt press your bench
What do you mean by that?
> just feels like a less effective long pause/pin press.
Spotos are to different from a long pause or a pin press to really compare them because you have nothing the bar is resting on. I usually do them mid to close grip.
>>
>>56219965
A t shirt press is when you barely let the bar touch your chest. I understand why they're different, but for me personally, since I don't let the bar sink whatsoever, it's just me doing a paused bench in a more advantageous position.
>>
>>56219776
Newsflash fucksock: everyone has a bad back at 80.

Being strong makes it less bad.
>>
>>56219083
>If you want a METHOD that actually works, check the all things conjugate pastebin below
Unfathomably based. It's amazing what high intensity main lifts and high volume bodybuilding work will do to a man.
>>
>>56219732
Eh it's doable in the intermediate stages where the weight isn't that huge on your cns yet.

>>56219485
Faster on bench press / upper body. Very slow on the lower body (given you're not injured there and are actually moving with your legs). Slower if you eat at maintenance / above. If you maintain your curr weight and aren't suffering from major illness most of the strength losses in the first 1-3 months are from unlearning proper form / proper movement patterns.
>>
>>56220023
>t shirt press
I dont get why you would want to try supporting the bar with your hands instead of letting your body take the weight on a max, but do you. Using a max grip at like 5'9 could be why since your triceps aren't working the same as a closer grip bencher or someone tall with long arms. I wouldn't say a pause higher up is a more advantageous position, and a one to two inch pin can be harder for me because theres not much/no body drive available
>>
File: optimal.jpg (98 KB, 1079x574)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>
Imagine making memes that only you laugh at
>>
>>56220166
>Why
Can't lose any body tightness if you don't let the bar sink, plus faster press command due to not having the bar shift as it sinks

>Max grip at 5'9
Wasn't any different when I had a more moderate grip, and my wingspan is 6'

>Wouldn't say it's a more advantageous position
For me it most certainly is, pressing becomes a fuckload easier, even with a pause. I have pretty much full leg drive throughout the movement, and honestly chest height pin press feels just as easy as regular bench. The higher the pins the easier it gets on me as well.
>>
>>56220215
hoes mad
>>
>>56220231
>Hoes mad
18+ to post here
>>
>>56220252
you have to be gay to participate in powerlifting
>>
>>56220217
>Can't lose any body tightness if you don't let the bar sink
Sinking and supporting the full weight are two different things
>I have pretty much full leg drive throughout the movement
Like above, leg drive isn't the same as body drive
>wingspan is 6'
get out of here with this meme
Having higher pins makes sense if you dont use bodydrive.
>>
>>56220339
>Sinking vs supporting the full weight
Sure, but either way, I'm strongest this way by a mile.

>Leg drive != Body drive
I always referred to them as being two kinds of leg drive
>>
File: 1593423515953.png (392 KB, 495x503)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>56220328
And you have to be a bug chaser to spend your time and energy shitposting about it
>>
>>56220339
I know different people that are stronger with each. For me at least I get more weight out of not unloading my hands, with or without sinking so spotos help me practice that, but I also have zero heave or whatever you want to call it
>>
>>56220429
>I also have zero heave
Fix your bench, son.
>>
been running 4 day TM but entering exam period and training is hit or miss. always was starting to run out the gains from it, so thoughts on just starting a hypertrophy phase when I can? Hypertrophy work on squat/DL/bench/bench variation, for a few weeks
>>
>>56220516
Can't heave in comp and imo you should focus more on maintaining full body tightness with your legs as opposed to launching yourself and the bar on the concentric. Obviously different people are different but my logic is that the tighter you are, the more energy you can devote into moving the bar.
>>
>>56220381
>them as being two kinds of leg drive
Mendelsons video is a good start for unrestricted body drive explanation and demonstration, and thomas davis and his ipf record is a good example under those rules with body drive. its only like the first inch or so
https://youtu.be/1vdxAYJ4aQg
>>56220429
I dont know people that would know themselves which way they are stronger, but kirill is the only one over 7 to do it that way.
>>
>>56220516
Thanks for the advice, I'll get right on that
>>56220522
Obviously anything is better than nothing but if you have limited time, a few heavy sets that fatigue you for a few days is probably going to be faster, or if frequency is limited but time isn't then sure high rep high volume stuff could be a nice change
>>
>>56220611
I mean I used to use that kind of leg drive, so I know how to not actually heave the weight with it, but honestly my pressing hasn't ever felt stronger than it does in this way. It was a little different since I used to only bench tng but other than that it was identical. I'd like to see if I can find it but idk if YouTube will let me scroll back far enough to find it.
>>
>>56220611
>>56220659
Ayyy I found it. Only took going to the website instead of the app so I could order by oldest videos. I know my form wasn't the best back then but that was me at the end of SS
https://youtu.be/IegeOg38S8w
>>
>>56219586
>>56219627
>>56219827
I'll try those
>>
>>56220535
>comp
Who cares?
>>
>>56220724
Powerlifters, because without competition you're just strength training
>>
>>56220611
What I meant was I know people that have tried just staying tight vs sink and heave, I don't know of anyone that unloads weight but doesn't heave. I might also be missing your point, I don't watch a lot of heavyweight bench and the rest of my class is all archlords
>>
>>56220652
was thinking trying heavy 3x8 on squat, 3x8 on DL variation (probably RDL), 3x12 on bench and 3x12 on bench variation (DB press, DB bench press, CGBP) in the short term, with 1 min rest between sets would be the same total time. Haven't trained those rep ranges in over 2 years like
>>
>>56220146
Thanks, I got injured and had to miss the gym for two weeks and my bench got weaker but my deadlift remained the same so I believe you're correct
>>
>>56220737
Depends on what you're used to doing, that could be good or not enough volume if you decrease the weight a lot.
>>
>>56219083
What should i Do if my nsuns Sets are to hard? It feels like rpe 10, did my bench like 5 cm per second
>>
>>56220734
I'll have you know I have my own fed that I invite feds to compete in.
>>
>>56220659
>>56220679
I wouldn't change unless experimentation in a block yields goods results, but i also wouldn't compare your current bench to that TnG. Jesus it was wobbly
>>56220736
>unloads the weight but doesn't heave
I used to rest it on my sternum without collapsing and heaving
>missing my point
Just talking body drive now.
>watch a lot of heavyweight bench
I just care about whos moving the most weight. The meet maddox tried to hit 800 was fun to watch since there was a couple 308s and supers all benching in the same range. I have a hard time watching lower weight classes because I dont get the same drive to go work out, and I only aspire to try to lift the most weight possible so weightclasses feel like artificially limiting your potential
>>
https://youtu.be/GQvp8rJalEU
Wenning on a whole bunch of recovery-based band stuff
>>
>>56220788
used to 5s pretty much, been running 4 day conjugate TM and then like 2x low volume before that so it would defo be a step up in volume. last high volume was weeks 1-6 of candito's advanced squat program which i ran dec-jan this year
>>
>>56219083
my squats and deadlifts have stalled because i haven't trained abs in a while
anyone know good ways to train abs for internal pressure?
>>
>>56220866
Yeah, my grip was also narrower too. But that wobbliness never changed until I started benching with leg drive to maintain tightness as opposed to moving the bar.
>>
>>56220724
>comp
>Who cares?

>I would HIGHLY encourage you to find a powerlifting meet in your area and compete. You don’t have to be a certain strength to compete against yourself or the bar. You don’t have to worry about being laughed at because if you show up and put your balls on the line EVERYONE at the meet will have respect for you.

This is because people who compete know that it is not easy. The people with fake message board names who sit behind keyboards criticizing people who compete are cancerous. The only reason why they internet-kneecap is because they hate themselves so much for being so pathetic and weak. Men compete physically and mentally. They strive to be better in mind and body, and competing is hard.

- Jim
>>
>>56221177
You're a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 18359u.jpg (49 KB, 800x960)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>56221262
>>
>>56220679
Wow, you really are fat
Also how am I subscribed to you wth?
>>
>>56221511
welcome to /plg/
>>
When people say conjugate in here pertaining to regular programming, do they just mean raw westside? This might be a stupid question.
>>
File: 36e8se.png (220 KB, 414x450)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>mfw looking at the 330 top sets for board press on Thursday
>>
File: Aisha EP 5 (12).png (2.42 MB, 1440x1080)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
>>56221916
The method doesn't change if you do it raw or equipped, it just changes the way you pick accessories or do variations
>>
>>56221916
Welcome to the conjugate club
>>
File: 1525986507639.png (52 KB, 270x344)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>56219083
bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.
>>
>>56222555
Why do you use that image?
>>
File: Stone Cold 316.png (149 KB, 399x313)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>56221177
>You sit there and thump your copy of 5/3/1, you quote your Jim 3:16, and it didn't get you anywhere.
>Well /plg/ 3:16 says "POST LIFTS FAGGOT"
Wow, Stone Cold thinks you're a faggot. I guess you have to post lifts now.
>>
>>56222704
>Why do you use that image?

i'm particularly fond of black women. i mean, i don't exactly try to hide it.
>>
File: 1564415826999.png (113 KB, 285x401)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>
>>56219123
Look up barbell medicines stuff on back pain and pain in general

Changed lifting for me. I used to catastrophize every ache and pain that I had. And I’ve seen that most people do this as well. It’s so hard to explain it to people and they always want to respond with “b-b-but muh pain is different” but once you grasp the concepts I truly believe it will improve your quality of life.

Just last week I had a shoulder ache. Hurt to lift my arm above my shoulder. I said meh it’s probably nothing. Continued to lift. And now the pain is gone and I’ve continued to progress and lift heavier. Before I would have deloaded, tried all kinds of foam rolling and whatever the fuck else and would have been no better off for it.

Barbell medicine is literally equivalent to Jesus to me
>>
>>56222555
I really am disgusted by usapl bois who squat 500 but can’t bench 225 desu
>>
>>56223937
this attitude is 90% right but when it's repeated bouts of pain in the same area and it affects movement quality, then it's probably time to introspect

as you say, deload isn't always the answer, but complete rest for 3 months then gradual reintroduction is the only thing that ended up fixing my 3-year SIJ issue

tl;dr learning to distinguish types of pain is something every lifter/athlete needs to do at some stage
>>
has anyone ran Ed Coan's 12 week peaking program and if so is it decent or just a meme? was thinking about doing it with a friend because the new 1RM it calculated for my deadlift looked pretty fat but im beginning to think the math is off or its too good to be true.
>>
>>56224154
Well yeah, and that’s what BBM says too. Sometimes it’s appropriate to keep lifting and change nothing like I did with my shoulder. Sometimes you need to adjust load, rom, exercise selection, etc.

I really wish everyone would read through it because once you do you now have a plan to tackle any sort of pain you might encounter from lifting weights.
>>
>>56224177
Pretty sure it’s a meme and was confirmed to be not what Coan did. That says it’s obviously a decent program just looking at it, no reason not to do it
>>
>>56224210
thanks. yeah i'll probably end up doing it. i've done a few cycles of 5/3/1 so far and the idea behind this one seems similar enough.
>>
Thoughts on squat bench deadlift every day?
>>
>>56224177
Any routine with a famous person's name on it, that doesn't directly come from that person, is probably full of shit
>>
Would you consider BBM/RTS (comp lift once a week + all other lifts are close variations) programming to be specific or non specific? Coming from the point of view of someone who trains a mainlift once a week then some isolations it could be very specific but there's also a lot of programs out there that have you do the comp lifts multiple times a week which could make it not very specific
>>
File: EOx9slEUwAEh7ur.jpg (67 KB, 543x640)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
No one respects the bloatmaxx ‘power lifter’ with man-tits and a marvel t-shirt even if he is strong
>>
>>56224321
>>56224321
Sounds retarded
>>
>>56224700
https://www.barbellmedicine.com/blog/the-pendulum-of-specifity-in-application-part-i/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdI5PPY7aVs&feature=emb_title
https://articles.reactivetrainingsystems.com/2016/03/23/a-case-against-specificity/
>>
conditioning has gone down the toilet, 4x8 140kg and i feel like dying

feel so fat...
>>
>>56225522
Weird socks
>>
>>56225486
Why?
>>
>>56222832
Yikes
>>
>>56224154
Caladan, again, please stop being an idiot. Complete rest is not the way to fix 99% gym injuries.
>>
File: Appalled Anime Girl.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>56225522
>Straps
>Shoulder width stance
>two different tattooed dipshits are phoneposting in the background
>>
>>56225940
gym isn't allowing chalk and the bars are shit, just gonna use straps

Yes it is a meme gym
>>
>>56225940
There is no point to your existence or your posts.
>>
>>56225875
Yes, as per the 90% I mentioned, but it depends on the injury. When it's that chronic in an active person sometimes complete rest might help to get someone to dissociate pain from the movement.
>>
>>56225875
>>56226226

this article sums it up pretty well:
https://www.painscience.com/articles/art-of-rest.php

note when I said complete rest I didn't mean bed rest, just avoiding loading. I still walked a shitload and did core stuff. But the 'let pain be the guide' principle is not effective 100% of the time. Sometimes it's more nuanced.
>>
File: Projection.jpg (125 KB, 514x480)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>56226213
>>
File: MeadowsRow.webm (2.12 MB, 854x480)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB WEBM
>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT
>>
>>56226622
>>WAWTT
Gonna vet my squat back up and try to learn to do lowbar without my left arm becoming necrotic from the lack of blood circulation
>>
>>56226431
Tbf, Figgy, you don't really do shit in /plg/ these days besides rant about some "tyrannical" governor, bitch about how the gyms were closed, spam some shit copypasta no one but you gives a fuck about, and greentext critique people without giving any actual substantial feedback. Oh, I guess you meme about PH3 too because I guess you think you're hot shit for running it.
>>
>>56226622
>training
Incline DB bench, OHP, floor press, two arm pulldown, Meadows row.
>eating
Might get wild and have some sourdough toast with breakfast.
>listening
Hopefully a podcast, but probably not. Maybe some new black metal.
>feeling
Tired. Really looking forward to the three day weekend.

>>56226745
How's your shoulder flexibility? I have problems like that if I don't keep up with mine.
>>
>>56227031
Shoulders used to be very flexible before I started lifting, I'd say they are still pretty flexible, but I haven't figured out how to position my arms in such a way that doesn't hurt my elbow and cut off arm circulation
>>
Agile 8 or Limber 11 for warm up? (or nothing at all)
>>
>>56227068
Hmm. Maybe wider grip? And if your thumbs are around the bar, try putting them over it instead.
Or you could do the bodybuilding copout and use straps or something to get your hands further forward/down.
>>
>>56227289
I'll try whatever it takes
>>
>>56227310
shoulder dislocations 3x15-20 before squats. hand fully over bar, even talon grip if it helps.
>>
>>56227310
I figured as much. It's better to be able to keep squatting while you figure the shoulders out than to be on the bench.
>>
>>56227458
Thanks. I'll try that
>>56227463
Yeah, I could just to highbar, but if I can move more weight with low bar then that's what I'm gonna do
>>
File: 1574520491714.png (94 KB, 489x268)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>56227605
>>56227458
I like shoulder dislocations and also rotator cuff stuff like pic as warmup, just holding a light resistance band in your other hand. I probably do 8 reps of everything and then am good to at least jam myself under the empty bar to stretch the last bit.
If you're worried that the first few times are actually injuring your shoulders then lay off the press/bench volume, for me at least at this point in my life I can squat and bench without hurting shoulders but if they're already injured both exercises will make it worse
>>
File: 102.5kg.webm (2.84 MB, 1920x1080)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
>>56227831
>lay off the press
You know as well as I do that's not going to happen, but I'll try the other stuff
>>
Running Madcow Intermediate to recover strength post-quarantine. Yesterday was my week 2 heavy day and every squat was hell. Even the warmups. My legs felt strong but the rest of me felt wobbly, so my form kept going off-balance. Putting my belt on helped.

Anyone have this problem before? I was fine when I squatted much heavier three weeks ago.
>>
>>56227990
hey normally I wouldn't even mention press
>>
>>56227310
Do you have access to an SSB?
>>
>>56227991
you only had two weeks off? how much weight did you add since last week? what percent of your old maxes were you at last week?
>>
>>56228020
I don't
>>
>>56228022

Nah, I had probably 3 months off? I just started again 2 weeks ago. I added 5 pounds since last week and ended at 86% my max.
>>
>>56228066
My bad - I read the last q wrong. Last week, I was at 74% of my old squat max.
>>
>>56228066
oh, you just did a heavier session three weeks ago? 75% is somewhat high to restart, how was last week's sessions?
>>
>>56228080
and also 75% of your old 1rm or your old 5rm?
>>
>>56228093
Yeah, retested my maxes three weeks ago. Last week's sessions were really smooth, I felt confident about them. That'd be 75% of my old 1rm.
>>
>>56228182
its gonna depend but for me personally I started with 3x5 at like 52% of my old 1rm and am taking 3-4% jumps each session rather than start higher and taking smaller jumps, will probably take me 3-4 weeks to get back but not a big risk of overdoing it. I would wonder if its just a shock to your system from last week. For you I'd probably say try another day and if it still feels shit then drop the weight and use big jumps to come back?
>>
Excreting a bunch of Norman khan right now
>>
>>56228225
Sounds like a plan. I’ll see what happens after my next workout. Thanks very much for the help.
>>
What's her stack plg? https://www.instagram.com/p/CBV3ca-jbRb/?igshid=138f7xvg6eqet
>>
File: pube head the retard.png (193 KB, 550x641)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>Excreting a bunch of Norman khan right now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwpxOCkZxs8
What is he talking about?
>>
>>56225522
Looks fine, but this is a pretty bad camera angle to see anything other than barspeed
>>56225536
Deadlifts slippers
>>56226745
>left arm becoming necrotic from the lack of blood circulation
Along with the suggestion to do mobility drills and giving yourself a break from press to help you learn squat, you might be holding the bar in position instead of using your hands to lock the bar into your back.
If others in 308/super weightclasses get it into position, then you should be able to.
>>56228869
They might not be paying him at all, or disqualifying him from some of the deal because he didn't make 800 and didnt take the 3rd attempt. He could try to go after the meet organization because of the misload, but companies he made the deal with might only be sponsors and have no liability for the event.
>>
>>56229150
>you might be holding the bar in position instead of using your hands to lock the bar into your back.
This is what I suspect I have been doing. I'm gonna try out the low bar later today
>>
I have a hypothesis that doing bench press + upright row + maybe dips will increase my ohp AND bench press more than if I was doing bench press + ohp and I am not afraid to test it
>>
>>56229282
You better train the dips like it's a competition lift if you want to test it
>>
>>56229335
you know what screw dips
I don't care if I miss a heavy ohp lockout, my sticking point was always at forehead level and that's lateral + front delt as far as I know
>>
>>56229421
Don't expect to be particularly good at the bench from just doing ohp and upright rows
>>
File: 1593497879183.jpg (99 KB, 1024x831)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Is this a good comeback routine after quarantine?

OHP 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Light Bench
Light Squat
Rows/Lat Pulldowns
Lateral Raises
Curls
Facepulls

Bench 3x5
Squat 3x5
Light OHP
Light Deadlift
Rows/Lat Pulldowns
Tricep work
Curls
Facepulls

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

Light is basically some variation I feel like doing like speed reps 3x8 or some paused reps
Idk what my 1rms even are rn so Im just winging it with what feels right and trying to progress fast
>>
>>56229557
Sure. Just do it and add a little bit of weight to your work sets each week until you get stale
>>
>>56229630
Okay. What do I do after that? TM/HLM?
>>
>>56229689
Any intermediate program that has progression longer than weekly
>>
>>56227605
if you get elbow pain due to shoulder mobility, then wear elbow straps, mainly for heat, and use the SSB for a session. same weights on ssb.

>>56227831
i prefer with a solid rod, rather than a resistance band. even the slightest bit of force pulling my hands together when they're up and back over my head causes me issues. wooden rod or pvc pipe and it's easy for most angles and i get some stretch over the back, just adjust hand position accordingly. Also do bench first, don't neglect it. Couldn't bench when i started low bar squatting if i squatted first, bicep tendonitis was too painful.

On the bar stretch, get the bar in the rack, and set up for low bar then actually try and move your chest towards the ground, with the bar still supported in the rack. This should give you that last bit of stretch, in the position you'd be squatting in
>>
do I have shit form if I scratch badly my shins and my inner knees/thigh pulling sumo?
>inb4 film yourself faggot
will do it tomorrow
>>
>>56230723
film yourself faggot
But really scratching your shins is miles better than letting the bar drift away from your body, that fucks up the pull really badly
>>
>>56230723
> Sumo

Not a deadlift so yes
>>
>>56230723
Maybe. The bar should scratch your shins but your thighs wouldn't really be impacted. Do you lock out your knees and hips at the same time or do you do knees then hips.
>>
>1k calories a day, 1 maintenance calories day for sanity's sake
>high intensity, low volume in the gym
>1-2 months to get shredded
Thoughts bros?
>>
>>56230897
Gay and retarded unless you roid
>>
>>56230913
Why is that?
>>
>>56230914
If you don't know, you're already weak and helpless so it doesn't matter
>>
>>56231015
So you just pulled the initial post out of your ass?
>>
>>56231028
Haha yeah maybe I guess LOL.
Go and see what happens to nattys that try and get "shredded". Especially if they have little muscle mass to begin with.
>>
>>56231062
Shredded perhaps wasn't the best word choice there, I meant something around 15% BF.
Does that change anything?
>>
File: bloho.png (448 KB, 471x577)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
This fat tub of lard is stronger than literally every trip in this general
>>
>>56231373
No.
>>
>>56231087
why don't you just fucking do it the normal way?
>>
>>56231385
Because it'll take a while
>>
>>56231381
Squats 600 deadlifts 650 at 43 years old
Yes.
>>
>>56231373
Korea bro (9) has him by a mile, but they are in different weight classes.

Blaha unironically tries harder than most people in this general
>>
>>56231410
what's blahinos bench?
ignoring the fact that he roids, weighs more than me and hasn't competed since 2014 I'm probably not that far off
>>
>>56231394
lol okay how fat are you?

So you want to do a rapid fat loss? Like losing as much as possible as fast as possible?
>>
>>56231428
I know hes done 350+.

based on recent videos I would bet that he's good for 360 or 365.
>>
>>56231397
>Squats 600 deadlifts 650 at 43 years old
>43 years old
Nobody here qualifies for the masters division
>>
>>56231438
105kg at 175ish cm
Probably at ~30% if I had to guess.
>>
File: 1592888643157.png (522 KB, 1080x768)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
its been 4 week since I restarted training and I've only been doing hypertrophy PPL because my strength was low as hell after corona, so I used it as an hypertrophy block. do you guys think I can train strength again (with the texas method) ? or should I wait another 4 week for full strength recover ?
>>
>>56231450
oh good, I still have him for 4lbs then, that was close
>>
>>56231428
What are your numbers and how old are you
>>
File: optimal - Copy.png (266 KB, 435x419)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>
>>56231476
follow a cutting guide from someone that knows what they are talking about and dont make up your own shit. >>56230897 this is horrible
>>
>>56231512
594 in comp/390 in comp/635 in gym and 26, I don't feel bad about using a gym deadlift that would pass in comp if he doesn't compete. I'm pretty sure someone put this stuff in a pastebin in the OP
>>
>>56231507
Are you guys in the same weight class? I think hes hovering around 220-225

He catches a lot of shit, but the guy has been on his game for the past couple years.
>>
>>56231507
He has done 352 with a duffalo bar and close grip
>>
>>56231556
Vaguely? I compete at 93 but I was 220 before this cut. He catches a lot of shit because he made up a bunch of stuff about being in the special forces and also roids to look like an expired ham sandwich
>>
>>56231551
I figured I'd do something that resembles Lyle McDonald's PSMF
>this is horrible
Why and what else would you suggest then?
>>
>>56231552
you're almost two decades younger than him lmfao
>>
>>56231578
Most powerlifters look like him or worse desu
Just look at isley or bodorio
>>
>>56231590
Age has little effect on powerlifting performance.
>>
>>56231578
His schizophrenic phase was no worse than sean/hanks. And it got him a lot of attention.

That guy does have shity genes for aesthetics, but I hope I'm that strong when I'm his age
>>
>>56231616
wrong
>>
>>56231590
yeah, crazy how his numbers were so much worse 6-7 years ago when he wasn't old
>>56231613
I don't know anything about bodorio but isley and myself both compete tested
>>56231629
true, I always thought of it like a genova or a worse scooby personality
>>
>>56231646
>yeah, crazy how his numbers were so much worse 6-7 years ago when he wasn't old
His increases in strength could most definitely be achieved without drugs in that time period
>>
>>56231630
it has more o do wth drive and injuries. Highest raw squat, 525kg, was done at 42
>>
>>56231646
I almost felt bad for him. You say some stupid shit early, then it picks up traction, and before you know it people have taken the internet way too seriously.

He has reinvented himself well. He keeps himself out of the shit, and seems to be making a good living off of coaching and YouTube.
>>
>>56231665
Life happens, dude. I hope you are as strong as him when you are in your 40s.
>>
>>56231665
right? so he roided, looks like garbage (fine, I don't look great either) and is still comparable to natties in the same time frame
>>56231682
I didn't ever really keep that close of an eye but didn't he have some huge embarrassing beef with layne norton a while back? good for him if he's making money, that's the dream
>>
>>56231703
he is of TRT as far as i know, if that could even be considered roids
>>
>>56231703
Long story short, Layme Norton threw a bitch fit and tried to go after him legally for facebook drama.

Layme got nothing, but spent a lot legally. Hes a bigger psycho than blaha.
>>
blaha can edit out his failed lifts but he can't edit out when he walks to the camera in the smallest shorts ever made
>>
>>56231750
Hey man, shake what your mama gave you
>>
>>56231736
He got nothing because blaha literally had 0 assets.
He later claimed that he hid them, together with lawyers, in "off-shore accounts"
>>
>>56231616
Age has a big effect because strength takes time to accumulate. Hence powerlifting has a much later peak than other sports.
>>
According to Jason Blaha, if you can hip-thrust 405 for 10, you will be able to squat 405 lbs
Is this true
>>
>>56231781
A longer period of time also increases the chance that you will pick up a significant injury, and setbacks from life events like having children, getting ill, whatever
>>
>>56231682
>I almost felt bad for him. You say some stupid shit early,
he hasn't "just said some stupid shit" he has over 20 thousand posts on the david icke forum where he larps as a government illuminati cloned reptilian agent. He has accounts on other forums as well with posts numbers in the thousands. He must have lived his life lying on the internet. Imagine how many porn site accounts he has and what kind of freaky shit he posts there. Dude is something of a pathological liar with an inferiority complex if not narcissism
>>
>>56231843
Why don't you just think about it? You think someone who has never trained the squat, and can hip thrust 405x10, will be able to squat 405? A movement that has like 10x the range of motion of a hip thrust? Hip thrusts don't make you strong like squatting 405 does. Hip thrusts don't make you tsrong at all. It's just a meme. How could they? The ROM is tiny.
>>
>>56231898
retard alert
>>
>>56231911
well my retardation has produced a 515x5 squat.
>>
>>56231886
I forgive him
>>
Is this kyriakosgrizzly?
>>
>>56231886
That's what happens when you molest a child. They grow up fucked in the head

The gays ruin everything
>>
>>56232063
your continuous obsession with gays is still disturbing
>>
>>56232159
I'm sorry that I am anti child molester.

Trip on, trappy
>>
>>56232061
Its the bloatlord. SIR drew him recently.
>>
>>56230897
Anybody?
>>
>>56232331
you're gonna feel like shit and probably lose some muscle along with the fat. what else would you like to know about it?
>>
>>56232331
Do it. Post before and after pictures. Do you work for a living or have any significant obligations?
>>
>>56232368
Would you it perhaps be smarter to drop the intensity and do some meme hypertrophy stuff instead?
>>56232374
Not for the next 1.5ish months, which is why I figured I'd give this my full attention.
>>
>>56232331
I enjoy high intensity training but putting hard numerical limits on your intake is going to fuck you up. Just get a rough idea of your tdee and eat a bit less than it.
>>
>>56232395
it probably doesn't matter, there are differing opinions on which to do, some say intensity to maintain strength while being efficient because of glycogen loss, other say hypertrophy to squeeze what MPS you can get out of the protein you're eating, both make sense.
>>
>>56232397
The only problem is if I wanted to do lots of volume instead I'd have to drop the intensity by a lot.
>>56232424
I might just go the hypertrophy route honestly, I've pretty much been doing high intensity the past few months.
>>
>>56232466
>The only problem is if I wanted to do lots of volume instead I'd have to drop the intensity by a lot.
Of course. If you know how well you can recover in a deficit then do what you feel is best.
>>
>>56232596
I will, thanks.
I'll make a few blogposts here and there to document how well it's going.
>>
>>56230897
First of all, Rules 1 and 2.

Secondly, when "unbulking," it's best to keep volume high and intensity however low it needs to be to keep volume high.
>>
>>56233680
I'm not "unbulking", I'm "unobesing", if that's even a word.
>>
File: 705 x2.7 30 June 2020.webm (1.86 MB, 1280x720)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB WEBM
>>56232331
>>56226622
>>WAWTT
Bunch of singles then 2x3@675 and 705
Deficit Deads 4x4
HB Squat
Other things
>>WAWET
Protein, cookies, stimulants
>>WAWLTT
Baroness- Yellow & Green
>>WAWFT
Knee still ouchie. Couldn't get my hips through, which is poor form at the top, a belt thats probably to tight, and a weakening grip. Feels like deadlift will never be right
>>
File: 1519384684047.png (222 KB, 1200x442)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
So when people suggest running smolov jr. back to back do you simply add 10 pounds (if +5 each week) to all the previous cycle's weights? Or do you test new 1rm and run the program again based off that new 1rm?
>>
>>56233950
Looking great boomer.
>>
>trainan
Squat 100%: lowbar 1x1
squat 80%: 5x3

Pull: weighted pullups 3x5
Pull2: Meadows Rows 3x8-12

Biceps: Curls 3x20

Goodmornings 5x10

Lowbar felt fine and shoulder mobility wasn't an issue when I made sure to keep the weight properly on my back rather than carrying it with my arms. I think I was too hunched over when squatting and I need to address that issue
>listenan
Children of Bodom and Meshuggah
>eatan
Horse sausage (not the gay kind)
>>
Now that the mother of all deloads is almost done with I think I might run through SS and see where it goes. Can't hurt and it's a short program.
>>
>>56234437
Looks like he's still in middle school.
>>
>>56234514
You keep coming to this thread and I have no idea why.
>>
File: KuwabaraShock.png (272 KB, 508x424)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>56227031
>mfw I finish warming up for decline bench and realize I was supposed to do incline DB
It felt awful, too. Feels bad.
>>
>>56234905
A warmup is a warmup
>>
>>56234905
>warming up for decline bench
I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone talk about actually doing decline bench, in /plg/ and I've been here for 5 years.
>>
>>56234943
Maybe so. I went ahead with it anyway, and I'll do the incline next time. Too bad my shoulders are cranky today.

>>56235058
I do decline bench like twice a month. I enjoy it.
>>
>>56235058
Most people arch enough to make their comp bench a decline.
>>
Excreting further loads of Norman khan in addition to the one this morning
>>
>>56234592
How much was your squat max June 30th last year? How much is it today?
>>
>>56235058
>>56235125
>>56235177
Used to do decline for overload training, but I dont anymore. Slingshot is a better tool for that by miles.
>>
>>56226622
>T
Box squat with bands, pin GM, front squat top singles.
Front squat with bands and RDL above knees for volume
Chinups, rows, foam roller squats (fuck you), ab shit
>E
0 appetite, I'm basically just drinking cream to hit calories
>LT
Baptism
>F
Went to the store to buy some towing straps to use as safeties, was near to paying and teh cashier said I couldn't buy those because they had been just recalled. Apparently they broke much more easily than the 1000 kg they were supposedly rated for. Made in ch*na of course.
>>
>>56231898
This. People throw around the hip thrust like it does anything but train glutes in a tiny ROM. I see girls even talk about PRs in the hip thrust like it's a strength lift. It's a virtually pointless exercise if you squat and pull.

>>56233950
What's with the wrist wraps?
>>
>>56235562
Looks cool
>>
>>56235562
Damn Caladan you said some smart shit. Maybe I'm too fast to call you an idiot all the time.
>>
>>56226622
BtM W4D3. 12 straight sets of presses.
>>
>>56235562
Wrist wraps help lock your fingers closed for deads if you make a fist and squeeze while you're putting them on.
>>
>>56235562
like FR said, they help lock your fingers closed and they stops any wrist flexion
>>
>>56235740
>>56235870

interesting.
>>
>>56235740
I had no idea people did this (or how to properly wrap for bench) until I saw that EliteFTS video
>>
>>56236028
Don't remember when I learned this, must have been when Joffrey was still tripping at the latest
>>
>>56228869
just drawing attention away from the fact he wasn't ready for the 800
>>
What does it mean when my bench press is not much higher than my ohp?
I have a ~83% ohp:bench ratio.
>>
>>56236149
Could be built to ohp, your bench form is shit, or both
>>
>>56236165
But how can somebody be built to ohp, but not to bench?
>>
>>56236149
Could be dyel, could be messing up the form and not using pecs
>>
>>56236176
Shoulder morphology, the ways your muscles attach
>>
>>56236206
Not using the pecs on a pec-dominant movement?
>>56236207
I'm not sure I understand.
>>
>>56236223
>Morphology
Factors like joint depth and angle of the socket/ball itself will impact force transfer in different planes. Just like how people have different stance widths they're strong with on squat or pull sumo vs conventional, these factors not only influence pressing in the horizontal plane (strongest bench grip width) but pressing in the vertical plane as well

>Muscle attachments
Depending on where your muscles+tendons attach to the bone, they can lead to more or less favorable leverages. This can be for literally any muscle group, but for this example, you could have a very unfavorable pec insertion for horizontal pressing but very favorable tricep and shoulder insertions.
>>
>>56236308
I see.
That still doesn't sound like a very good excuse to me though, especially since some carryover is expected, no?
>>
>>56236149
you probably just need to bench more, and potentially OHP less.

>>56236308
>>56236176

I'm spitballing a little but I suspect that leg length, humerus/ulna ratio and as FR mentioned the socket/ball setup may all play a part. The leg length issue especially seems to frustrate many manlets on bench but wouldn't affect OHP.
>>
>>56236339
>you probably just need to bench more, and potentially OHP less.
I don't care about the ratio enough to neglect my press, I just find it concerning my bench is so low.
>leg length
How does this affect the bench though?
>>
>>56236366
>How does this affect the bench though?
Leg drive. Manlets barely reach the floor.
>>
>>56236366
> neglect my press,
My guess is you do like 5 ohp workouts for every bench workout. Most of the dyles at the gym im at now refuse to touch bench, but will ohp
>>
>>56236404
That's not it.
I do them in a 1:1 ratio.
>>
>>56236323
It depends on your form and how much you train each of them too. My ohp is literally 50.7% of my paused bench, but I
1. Rarely ohp, so neither my movement patterns nor form are perfect
2. Have a huge arch, massive leg drive, and max grip width so the carry over is negligible compared to someone with a small arch and close grip

>>56236415
Have a video?
>>
>>56236431
I've posted a technique video before actually. I think you told me to slow down on the descent if I recall correctly.
>>56236394
Never thought about it like this, I do have short legs too.
>>
>>56236415
is your goal getting a big total or just being strong?

>>56236366
yeah this
>>56236394
>>
>>56236415
rep scheme and intensity maybe
>>
>>56236482
Being strong, but that includes the bench press.
>>
>>56236404
>Most of the dyles at the gym im at now refuse to touch bench, but will ohp
I've only ever seen the opposite. 3x10 light weight press once a week at most.
>>
>>56236493
Well I've only ever done SS, so I figured they should be somewhat symmetrical.
>>56236560
Agreed.
>>
>day 2 of cyclospora infection
Fucking bastards are trying to kill my gains, but I'm lifting anyway :). Sessions are just taking longer, which sucks
>>
>>56237285
maybe you won't be so fat after. I might have had it once - it was either that or food poisoning, but there was no vomiting - and I couldn't even get out of bed without crawling. Spent the whole day shivering and sweating between hourly trips to the toilet.
>>
>>56237365
Luckily I got right on it with antibiotics and antidiarrheals but Jesus this sucks ass when the antidiarrheals wear off. My appetite is still kinda fucked though.
>>
>>56237384
I think I had nothing but powerade, water and multivatmins for 2 days, then I made a Thai curry lol. I don't think the infections last past 3 days in healthy adults. Just don't brace too hard at the gym
>>
>>56237384
Sorry to hear. Hopefully you feel better soon.
>>
>>56237435
It can last weeks to months if untreated, but the antibiotics are only for a week. The antidiarrheals I'm taking make it so I can brace no problem as long as they're still kicking in

>>56237455
It only sucks right when I wake up and like 12 hours after that desu, could be a lot worse
>>
>>56237499
Yeah it can last for quite a while, but I mean that my GP said most patients clear up pretty well after 3 days.
>>
>>56237285
Shouldn’t you be plotting the demise of Bruce Willis?
>>
>>56237539
That's good to hear, let's hope it's the case with my gf and myself then
>>
>>56219083
>thought this was a grizzly anime gril
very disappointment please delete this thread and start over.
>>
>>56237455
Hopefully not on my way to an exam again
>>
If you have never shat your pants then you have never lifted heavy
>>
>>56233680
What is your basis for recommending high volume and low intensity? Why are you causing trauma from which you won't be able to recover until you're once again at surplus?
>>
>>56238354
EVERYTHING IS LIGHT WEIGHT BUDDEH
>>
>>56238453
Figgy’s a retard who blundered his way to a 600lb squat. Heed him not.
>>
>>56238484
he frauds his "lifts" by stacking the interior plates with lighter weight plates that are the same in diameter as 45s. you're 100% correct on the second sentence though.
>>
Oh boy, it looks like Hank has showed up to COPE with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. I'll just continue to NEVER give him a (You) and move along

>>56238453
What is your basis for recommending high volume and low intensity?
High volume (within the realm of sanity, and past a rather low minimum intensity, at least) will cause the most hypertrophic response, while the relatively low intensity will spare your bones, ligaments, and joints in general. Focusing on volume over intensity while slamming as much protein as possible given a caloric restriction will minimize loss of muscle mass. It will also make one less likely to "snab their shib," as the tards these days say..

In general, the only good reason I can think of for an experienced trainee to really drive intensity in general is if they're peaking towards a 1RM. If one is worried about regressing too much with regards to the technical and neurological aspect of executing heavy reps, they could do a couple singles at 90% or something before doing lighter weight for volume.

>Why are you causing trauma from which you won't be able to recover until you're once again at surplus?
That is what high intensity is doing to your skeleton and connective tissues.

>>56238484
>Figgy’s a retard who blundered his way to a 600lb squat.
I didn't blunder my way. I bludgeoned my way to it. Small difference. Then I lost 15 lbs and still hit 600 lbs. Then lost another 20 and hit only 565. All that while actually making some minor deadlift gainz despite the weight loss desu senpai
>>
Have you guys used this? It basically aims to measure your neurological efficiency at your current bodyweight; basically seeing whether or not you should look to gain bodyweight
https://www.strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-2/
>>
File: Don't Believe His Lies.jpg (447 KB, 1050x591)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>56239535
>strongerbyscience
>>
>>56239535
>>
>>56239631
oops, forgot the archive link:

https://desuarchive.org/fit/search/filename/Smug%20Chibi.jpg/
>>
>>56239639
>>56239575
so did you try the tool?
>>56239615
and the rest?
>>
File: 1555442136633.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>56239820
Its not the first time shit like this has shown up. By all means, give up because a one-size-fits-all calculation says you can't gain any more meaningful mass based on your wrist and ankle size.
>>
>>56239897
What? I'm not sure you understand what the tool does. It's not saying whether you should give up, it's just saying that you might make more meaningful gains moving up a weight class
>>
>>56231537
I have tendency of this happening when near failure, just happens and I stop the set after it. Yeah, I have same build as Isley.
>>
Why is it that every time I am unfortunate enough to scroll past this thread, you faggots aren't talking about powerlifting?

>FAGGY the Fat Autist:
>HAHAHAHAHHA HANK BAD ME GOOD ME LIVE IN HANK HEAD RENFRY RENFRYRENFRY!
>whoever the fuck hank is:
>GUYS FAGGY IS A SCHIZO I'M NOT A SCHIZO FAGGY IS IT'S FAGGY FAGGYFAGGYFAGGYFAGGYFAGGY GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD I-I MEAN HE DOESN'T LIVE IN MY HEAD RENT FREE FAGGYFAGGYFAGGYFAGGY I THINK I SAW FAGGY ON /tf2g/ ONE TIME AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE
Gas all tripfaggots
>>
lmao wtf jannies
>shitpost fit unrelated bullshit in other threads
>all of sudden see a warning for offtopic posting
>see it's the post I made here replying to figgy
How can one person triggers jannies so hard even everyone who replies to him gets a warning lmao.
>>
>>56240939
Why don't you filter them? /plg/ has always had a fairly consistent rotation of strong people (or at least ones making undeniable gains) who have good lifting tidbits to talk about, but it's always had dribbling (you) seekers too.
>>
>>56240939
it's just one person (the schizo retard trip you're talking about) shitting up the place
>>
>>56241242
>calls someone schizo
>thinks all shitposting is just one person
Kinda projecting arent you
>>
File: Laughing Joshis.jpg (69 KB, 500x485)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>56241040
>/plg/ has always had a fairly consistent rotation of strong people (or at least ones making undeniable gains) who have good lifting tidbits to talk about, but it's always had dribbling (you) seekers too.
Indeed, for every FIGGY making mad gains and being stronk, there's at least one Hank LARPing and not going to the god damn gym.
>>
>>56239535
What is the point of this calculator? 99.9% of people who use it will be told to gain FFM.
>>
>the schizo retard shows up immediately after being correctly identified as a coward who hides his trip to run damage control for himself

lol that's some serious fragility. he just can't help himself, what with his tiny brain, fat tits and nonexistent penis.
>>
>>56241471
it measures how much lean muscle mass you can gain? idk
>>
>>56241614
I guess, but the margin for error would also be high enough that you should be striving to gain more lean mass regardless.
>>
>>56241614
What is the point of that?
>>
Squat
2x1 @ 77.5%
1x1 @ 82.5%
1x1 @ 87.5%
1x1 @ 90%
Bench
2x1 @ 77.5%
1x1 @ 85%
1x1 @ 90%
CGBP
3x8 @ 65%
Deadlift
1x1 @ 92.5%
5x3 @ 80%
>>
>>56241723
That's the Montana Method that's been circulating recently isn't it? How are you liking it?
>>
>>56241766
Yes, fairly modified though. Only my first cycle
>>
>>56241723
Looks like it takes about 30 minutes
>>
>>56241907
>30 mins
If you count warm up.
>>
>>56241971
I'm counting warmups and the time it takes to load the plates
>>
>>56242004
Yeah then it sounds accurate
>>
>>56241907
I think that's the point of that day.
>>
File: optimal.png (1.57 MB, 1508x835)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>
File: 1430255830778.png (353 KB, 1040x950)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>56242223
>>
Powerlifting isn't a sport
>>
>>56242605
>noun
an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment. "team sports such as soccer and rugby"
Dilate
>>
Powerlifting isn't a sport and you have to be gay to participate in it.
>>
>>56242696
>responding to bait
>>
>>56242718
So does that mean that you are in the closet because you are gay on the inside but haven't competed yet?
>>
>>56242746
>>56242746
>>56242746
New
>>
File: 1592969155367.jpg (86 KB, 1488x715)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>56220199
>less then 5 plates
>impressive
the absolute state of /fit

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.