[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

> Social characteristics, language and habits that promote/reinforce ableism, fatphobia, racism, classism, elitism, body shaming/policing, LGBTQIA+ hatred under the guise of fitness and wellness.

> Toxic fitness culture relies on two distinct groups to be situated on opposite ends of the fitness spectrum. One group consists of the able bodied, thin/toned, (edit: conventionally) attractive, young, cisgender, heterosexual people who are assumed to be the gatekeepers of what it means to engage appropriately in & embody fitness.

> The other group consists of folks who carry marginalized identities that drastically remove their bodily agency limiting them from accessing fitness in ways that meet their needs and feel supportive to them.

> Toxic fitness culture is rooted in white supremacist ideals regarding health, ability, size, gender, age and beauty. Toxic fitness culture and diet culture are intertwined, with both placing blame on an individual for the ways their body shows up in this world.

THOUGHTS?

https://decolonizingfitness.com/blogs/decolonizing-fitness/what-is-toxic-fitness-culture
>>
Reading this made me 10 times more fatphobe, racist, elitist and classist

Congratulations to the fatty who wrote this, he is playing himself
>>
File: 1505791623047.gif (1.72 MB, 666x716)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
>>56193155
>>
>>56193155
Its Avant Garde satire.
>>
>>56193155
Kys spammer
>>
Good
Make me wanna lift a lot more
>>
>>56193203
Based
>>
File: 1573292952009.png (284 KB, 380x478)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>
File: ilya_save_480x480.jpg (76 KB, 480x480)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>56193155

> My name is Ilya and I am the owner of Decolonizing Fitness. I am a Black non binary trans masculine person who uses the pronouns: (he/they).

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
>>
>>56193155
For some strange reason reading this body acceptance bullshit actually makes me want to lift and get shredded even more

Anyone else?
Why’s that?
>>
>>56193155
It's just people who enjoy lifting but don't want to feel like they're failures for having no noticeable achievements from it.
>>
>>56193155

Good. If you don't gatekeep your hobbies hard, they will eventually become pozzed like comics, D&D, and MTG. Luckily weightkeeping naturally gatekeeps bugmen because it requires effort.
>>
>>56193224
>>56193270
lmao triggered nazicels
>>
>>56193283

You know that getting strong when everyone else is settling for insipid weakness will allow you to conquer when the bombs fall.

You have men giving up on pursuing power, making it easier for those that do.
>>
File: 1592885201127.jpg (36 KB, 604x603)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>56193283
Because you don't want to end up like them.
>>
>>56193282
>Some black presumably guy is none of those things and is trying to make money off of the current SJW craze

Its my take.
>>
>>56193282
Lmao
>>
> Toxic fitness culture is rooted in white supremacist ideals regarding health, ability, size, gender, age and beauty. Toxic fitness culture and diet culture are intertwined, with both placing blame on an individual for the ways their body shows up in this world.

You can't make this up. Discipline and order equals white supremacy in their minds. They only way they're winning is because the spooks and media have their back.

t. Blackanon
>>
>>56193203
>He

You really think a man would write this?
>>
>>56193351

I need to make some scam site like that and capitalize on all this BLM bullshit.
>>
File: 1593305308469.jpg (132 KB, 1440x960)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>56193155
>Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh there are guys ho have a sense of self dicipline and actually use that too fix there lives this is such a toxic display of masculinity wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
God i can fuckin hear the slurps of onions milk by the author of that shitty article
>>
>>56193447
woah dood ur cool as fuck, can u post body so i can see what a true alpha non soiboy looks like?
>>
>>56193447
Shit meant to say onions
>>
>>56193447
yo clown, I use Y'all a lot, I'm not a whitetoid tho.
>>
>>56193155
What's even their plan? Fucking up the next generation? They keep saying "don't have children, fitness is racism, diversity is our strenght" but the only people eating that shit up are already retarded
>>
>>56193495
They need to convert children and teens to their side. They barely reproduce, so they need to convince you to swallow their nonsense if you want to be a 'good' person.

Good and bad are plebian concerns. Truth is the concern of patricians
>>
>>56193526
Why do you conspiracy faggots browse this board? None of you lift.
>>
>>56193533
>Conspiracy
I can't imagine anyone looking outside in this day and age and saying such an assertion is anything but the obvious truth.
>>
>>56193571
Yeah, that's what all conspiracy theorists think. it's called confirmation bias. Can you answer my question? You don't lift, why are you here?
>>
>>56193317
What happened, those just seems like funny shaped things, Are you seeing something else fatty?
>>
File: 1593304189978.jpg (1.52 MB, 1119x1992)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
The #decolonizefitness thread was deleted before I could finish shooping a fix so I'll ask here instead.
I thought decolonizing was about reclaiming indigenous identities, particularly for communities who have had their identities forcibly removed such as American Indians subjected to residential schooling, and to scrutinize historical narratives and certain academic language hitherto created by crusty old white dudes to be presented to and digested by other old white dudes?
When did it become about telling gay people to be fat?
>>
>>56193155
>folks
for minorities, echoes of fascist signalling about the real people
>people
after a string of pejorative terms describing the highest-functioning and most species-survival-essential humans alive now
>>
>>56193576
Its ironic that someone who is either being dishonest or is brainwashed is calling someone a conspiracy theorist for stating what is objectively the truth.

>You don't lift
I do though but really this is just you trying to turn this into a "Post body" situation so you can avoid actual discussion as you think you are the one that gets to control what the other person has to do.

But it really is pointless. Either you know he is telling the truth and it is for your benefit to deny it or you are brain washed and cannot see what is sitting in front of you.
>>
>>56193462
That’s the joke dummy, those white people are pretending to be black
>>
>>56193604
I literally lift. Anyone who actually lifts sees through this charade.
>>
>>56193155
honestly hes not totally wrong or at least the greentexts. lots of butthurt and hate going on fitness community, yet on other hand hes even more of faggot somehow
>>
>>56193629
What charade exactly?
>>
>>56193457
you have to lurk two years before posting
>>
>>56193662
So-called "toxic fitness culture" and the idea that self-improvement is "white supremacist"

I'm sick of all these moral and spiritual midgets infested with the slave morality trying to drag us all down. Black people will not be saved through eschewing order, discipline, and achievement.

t. BlackAnon
>>
>>56193692
Its good to know that there are more out there that see through it.
>>
>>56193727
Just you watch: What's happening to Blacks now will be happening to Whites in 40 years. We share this fight.
>>
>>56193745
Ironically I'm Korean. Everyone just assumes you are white though if you don't agree with them.
>>
>>56193155
Communists despise the concepts of quality and preference, and that's why they always cause suffering.
>>
>>56193756
Ha, my bad.

How do you feel about all of these east asian SJWs?
>>
>>56193766
I feel like somehow China is behind them like most things.
>>
>>56193781
That's the first time I'm hearing that. Explain your reasoning?
>>
>>56193155
i want toxic fitness culture to explain my hot tranny gf.
>>
Whites are the devil, they came up with this ooga booga social justice shit
>>
I just want some friends who i can lift weights and improve with i dont care about their race i just want everybody to not be weak
>>
I'm physically disabled, and if any of these fucks tried to speak on my behalf, I'd tell them to eat a fucking bullet
>>
>>56193413
I’m not quite sure what this thing is >>56193282
>>
>>56193155
WTF I’m a white supremacists now!
>>
File: colonize.jpg (134 KB, 945x531)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>56193590
what does that even have to do with fitness and how do you "decolonize" it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zz8EQXNiHg

sounds like some angry and fat lbgtgqgtq retard got mad for being called fat or something
>>
>>56193155
No one's stopping you from being "cisgender" and heterosexual.
>>
>>56193829
China funds a lot of agitators to create unrest in their enemies. Their enemies being everyone that isn't China. Some of their immigrants are actually just agents and agitators that are otherwise normal but get tapped to support whatever bullshit they happen to be pushing. Everyone treats the Jews like they are behind everything. At most its half. The other half is China.
>>
>>56193457
You idiot, why would you say onions instead of shallots?
>>
>>56193762
I've repeatedly had people REEEEEEE at me for saying people should be picky about their selection of partners.
>>
Fitness seems pretty 'decolonized' to me, it's merit-based and takes its traditions seriously enough. Granted some stuff like muay thai and krav maga has lost its original luster and message but its still recognized as indigenious forms of fighting that are worth learning. I don't think anyone treats other people regardless of who they are poorly unless they show a disregard for improving. I wouldn't like someone being racist to someone else, but I also wouldn't like someone blaming the atmosphere for their own inability to join the group and compete. I get how hard it is to feel out of place though, failure has made me ostracize myself from fit activities I enjoyed but it was always me that couldn't take the heat. Maybe the drill seargent larper could've shut the fuck up but it wasn't about him y'know?
>>
>>56193155
>(edit: conventionally) attractive
lol
>>
>>56193155
Too bad.
>>
Cool, so? I've become desentisized to this bullshit already, it's going to get worse and much worse anyway.
>>
>>56193155
Wait a minute, isn't it incel behavior to be begging for sex and begging to be viewed as attractive despite being an obese unshowered manlet?
>>
>>56193155
Fuck niggers
Fuck spics
Fuck trannies
Fuck kikes
And most of all.....
FUCK JANNIES
>>
>>56195032
>Krav Maga
>indigenous
>worth learning
lol
>>
>>56193155
I hope covid kills us all.
>>
>>56193396
It sort of pisses me off because I recognize there are blacks and even gays and jews that I'd see eye to eye with, but the culture seems to be moving more and more toward kowtowing to degeneracy.
>>
>>56193282
sometimes i can't believe how fucked people are in this world
>>
>>56195046
>conventionally
This gets me every time. We all fucking know what attractive is. People disagree on idiosyncrasies, but by and large we value the same traits.
>>
>>56193396
>They only way they're winning is because the spooks and media have their back.
They are not winning. You take this shit out into the real world and this nigga will get laughed off like the fucking retard that he is, which is probably exactly what happened, hence him creating this... whatever the fuck this is.
The only "win" in their own echo chambers, i.e social media, and not even all of it. Stop visiting those and they are no longer winning.
>>
>>56193155
Why are you posting this marxist propaganda shit
>>
File: 1593245913378.gif (39 KB, 417x317)
39 KB
39 KB GIF
>Toxic fitness culture
>>
File: 1593250591927.jpg (88 KB, 851x1024)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>56193282
>Down with the binary
no
>>
>>56193396
based nigger
>>
>>56193612
I thought "y'all" was a southern thing. Texas and incest and guns and shit.
>>
>>56193203
Based
>>
>>56195456
Yeah man, the jews are their own, ish people and they developed a fighting style for their own 'nation' of child soldier obliterators that is really effective and only silly now because someone taught it to soccer moms who played telephone with it.
>>
>>56193155
The sheer importance of fitness-obsession and gym culture in the gay community makes me surprised anyone would really be taking these type of pot shots.

It's to the point where it's been a cliche joke in media since the 90s that all well-groomed, well-dressed, in-shape men are obviously gay (secretly or otherwise) because they're the only ones who care that much about their appearance or spend that much time at the gym. When did STRAIGHT WHITE MALES become the universal villain here, too?
>>
>>56193155
>decolonizingfitness

No way I'm giving those fucks a click, it is obvious social engineering propaganda and you're falling like flies.
>>
>>56193612
>use y'all
>this means you're trying to be black

eat shit yankee faggot. Go drink some unsweetened tea.
>>
File: 1592310116508.png (204 KB, 2048x2048)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>56193155
Fat acceptance/HAES is as bad as Pro Anorexia
>>
>>56193396
I love how the subtext of emancipatory movements is always derogatory. i.e. niggers can't into discipline and order. Leftism truly is a malignant psychological type that should be suppressed for the greater good.
>>
> Social characteristics, language and habits that promote/reinforce ableism, fatphobia, racism, classism, elitism, body shaming/policing, LGBTQIA+ hatred under the guise of fitness and wellness.

> Toxic fitness culture relies on two distinct groups to be situated on opposite ends of the fitness spectrum. One group consists of the able bodied, thin/toned, (edit: conventionally) attractive, young, cisgender, heterosexual people who are assumed to be the gatekeepers of what it means to engage appropriately in & embody fitness.

> The other group consists of folks who carry marginalized identities that drastically remove their bodily agency limiting them from accessing fitness in ways that meet their needs and feel supportive to them.

>>
>>56194266
>No, anon. You should tie your soul your family and the rest of your life to absolutely anyone.
>The more incompatible the better.
>What do you mean "but what about my kids?"
>You are the whoreson of Satan's arse.
>>
>>56193155
Looking at the situation in the US right now, we should lift much more than before to get all the good effects you mentioned. Get the good times back. Off to the gym!
>>
>>56197207
Jews were never a fighty people and they don't have their own Jewish fighting style.
Krav Maga(formerly KAPAP) is a military system with specific application. Mainly it's a mix of techniques from various sources to open up range for you to draw gun and murk a nigga.
When Krav Maga is civilian, it's not any better then LET-GO-OF-MY-PURSE self defense classes. It's nowhere close to Muay Thai.
>>
>>56193155
>racism
Dont black people win the majority of athletic competions already? Fitness is literally an equal playing field when it comes to race.
>>
>>56193155
Gyms and sports in general seems pretty diverse to me. People of all races, colors, genders, sexyal preferences and bodytypes do sports and exercise. And wtf about heterosexyality? There are tons of fags in this shit
>>
>>56193203
Based
>>
>>56193155
Didn't read. I assume it says
>white, straight men bad
>>
>>56195363
+1
>>
>>56193155
>LGBTQIA
What? You act like rapist pedophiles dont exist or arent allowed? Bigot.
>>
>>56193155
sounds awesome
>>
>>56193612
Im from the south we use it here
>>
>>56193590
If these people were capable of "decolonizing" they wouldnt of gotten colonized in the first plce
>>
>>56193692
black people have relied on whites for too long
>>
>>56193203
>he

It's a shrek-looking FtM tranny with luscious thighs
>>
>>56193590
Decolonization, if suck a thing exists, only makes sense outside of white-majority countries. If a bunch of Mexicans want to stop speaking Spanish and revert to fucking Aztec or whatever that's their choice. If Indians want to stop killing themselves on their barely maintained Victorian era railways and come up with some better alternative, all power to them (and if "thank you" is too difficult for the to say, at the very least they could stop blaming the British for their host of primitive, caste based, rape culture and religious problems that the UK had no part in).

In a white country? "Decolonize" means "erase your history". Fuck off. I'm not smashing my statues, burning my flag, or rewriting my history books to appease some hysterical first generation immigrant screaming "offensive". Put up or fuck off.
>>
>>56193282
>non-binary

dude

I can understand being trans(it's a hormonal imbalance) but there is no spectrum for sex or gender. You can be a guy and like girly shit or a girl and like guy shit, it doesn't make you a different gender, you just want to make yourself into a victim/marginalized group.
>>
>>56197224
Probably when the slope started to get slippery.
>>
Why is it always very vague word salad with these types of “””””””people”””? Overly verbose but never actually saying anything, yet phrasing simple sentences in a very pretentious, self-serving way. e.g. “...placing blame on the individual for the way their body shows up in this world”

I fucking hate degenerates.
>>
>>56194066
And nobody's stopping them being fags. What's your point
>>
>>56197207
jews never had a warrior caste. It's not rooted in their tradition to have a martial art
>>
>>56193155
>Ilya (((Parker)))
that tells you everything you need to know
>>
>>56193313
This. Every good thing is corrupted and destroyed unless some good people are occasionally intolerant.
>>
>>56201170
Lmao
/pol/ would literally put the (((()))) in Adolf Hitler’s last name if it didn’t fit their ideals
>>
>>56193155
Ok fatty
>>
>>56193283
Same here. You see, anyone who believes in that sort of bullshit is doomed to fail at life; they want everyone to be as miserable as they are, and as weak as they are. So, their only option is to target people and things that are stronger than them, be it targeting fitness, masculinity, or those who actually give a fuck what they do with their life. In short, don't be these faggots and don't listen to them-- learn to do shit with your life, continue training, and most importantly be what they hate by being yourself bro.
>>
>>56193612
White people with southern roots talk like that. The niggers picked it up from the whites because they were slaves
>>
File: 1588425227994.png (6 KB, 356x480)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>56193224
>>
>>56193270
does it mean I'm sick if I see it?
>>
So I did some quick research on this idiot.
https://www.athleteally.org/decolonizing-fitness/
>In the metaphorical sense: for me “Decolonizing” means breaking free from systems, schools of thought and practices that cause us harm, restrict our individual/collective power and remove our right to self-determine as whole, complex, beautiful humans. “Decolonizing Fitness” also means to reinvent, reimagine, and restructure fitness practices that feel supportive, affirming and empowering.

Literally none of that actually means a goddamn thing - I could literally insert any sort of nonsense into that framework. It's literally a word salad of bullshit designed to avoid any sort of scrutiny.

Thing is, I don't inherently disagree with one aspect of this: I do think that it makes sense to try to promote exercises to folks who might not necessarily be able to hit the gym normally. For example, some dude in a wheelchair probably needs a different program than a person that can walk. I suspect there are probably already a healthy number of Instagram influencers targeting that demographic.

That said, I have been to hundreds of different gyms around the world, and I've never gone to one that is in any way homophobic, transphobic, or whatever. Gyms are gyms, everyone goes, sweats, stares at the floor, listens to music, etc. I suppose one could bitch up a storm about locker rooms, but lmao who uses those except old dudes with swinging old man dicks
>>
>>56193495
Its a test to filter out actual men for the future
>>
>>56200357
This is the most based thing I have read today.
>>
>>56194123
Well the chinese are the jews of asia in every sense of the word.
>>
>>56200357
Heavily based.
>>
>>56201645
>Literally none of that actually means a goddamn thing - I could literally insert any sort of nonsense into that framework. It's literally a word salad of bullshit designed to avoid any sort of scrutiny.
a lot of things in leftism is like that. "lived experience", "systematic", "community-based solutions", "decolonization", "privilege", "white supremacy", "micro-aggression", saying defund but when pressed on it retreating to saying reform, etc.
The thing about leftists are, they're very weak, hyper-socialized, validation craving people so a lot of what they're saying is purely performative. they're doing something entirely different from what you are when you voice an opinion. It was never meant to be a statement about how empirical reality actually IS and how you would like it to be, why, and how that may be achieved.
>>
>>56199355
Yep
>>
>>56201973
>weak, hyper-socialized, validation craving people so a lot of what they're saying is purely performative
Kind of reminds me of 4channers saying "kill all niggers and kikes" when they don't know how to use a gun so they can be called based by random people on the internet.
>>
>>56193396
hey blackanon why your fellow people don't listen to blacks like you but listen to degenerate whites that have an agenda?
>>
>>56197279

no, it's even worse
>>
>>56193351
>>56193425
Do it. I would, but unfortunately I'm hashtagcancelled due to my stupid meth head brother using it to shield himself from taking responsibility for fucking my family over
>>
File: 1520489050735.png (2 KB, 461x583)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>56201629
>>
>>56193155
>white supremacist ideals

kek. the whole west is just so fucked
>>
>>56197280
>
its almost like ted was right
>>
>>56193155
>Social characteristics, language and habits that promote/reinforce ableism, fatphobia, racism, classism, elitism, body shaming/policing, LGBTQIA+ hatred under the guise of fitness and wellness.
I have nothing against disabled people. I think fat people should exercise to reduce their fat as its unhealthy to be obese. I'm not classist, racist or elitist. I will admit I'm not too fond of faggots although they can do as they please as long as it doesn't affect me

>toxic fitness culture relies on two distinct groups to be situated on opposite ends of the fitness spectrum. One group consists of the able bodied, thin/toned, (edit: conventionally) attractive, young, cisgender, heterosexual people who are assumed to be the gatekeepers of what it means to engage appropriately in & embody fitness.
I'm not very attractive. I'm skinny yes. Cis hetero yes. Young yes. Able bodied yes.
>> Toxic fitness culture is rooted in white supremacist ideals regarding health, ability, size, gender, age and beauty. Toxic fitness culture and diet culture are intertwined, with both placing blame on an individual for the ways their body shows up in this world.
I'm Black, fuck White supremacy. I don't blame fat people as I know nothing of their life, but I do believe that if obese they should try to reduce the fat in their body, simply to be more healthy.
>>
Fitness made me realize just how lazy the average human is and gradually, i began to have disdain for them.
>>56193203
also fucking this lmao
>>
>>56193282
why the fuck is a nigger culturally appropriating russian names, is his mother a russian cocacola burner by any chance
>>
>>56203956
ooooh this sounds like a good staory, care to elaborate and not dox yourself?
>>
>>56193283
For me it's the fear of looking like them
>>
File: 1592152088930.png (188 KB, 609x717)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>56201973
Its kind of amazing how someone can be both crazy and yet hyper aware of reality and foresee the future so clearly.

You would think this was written yesterday.
>>
>>56195359
If you're good status and shredded and don't go near women for sex then you'd be a volcel. I was a volcel for 2 years, was fun knocking one back.
>>
>>56193155
Thank you anon. I'm redpilling my gf (she's a gym rat, but a leftist) and this kinds of shit helps. I'll either ending redpilling her or dumping her, either way I win.
>>
>>56205745
>Brother gets into meth
>Sells all of our valuable shit
>Is extremely violent and has attacked me for not wanting him to keep running in and out of the house at 4 AM and bringing weird people over who keep living in his room
>Turns out he's giving up his ass for these guys for meth
>He threatened to stab my ex-girlfriend because he was missing an iphone charger even though he doesn't even have an iphone
>He goes on Facebook and tells everyone that we abuse him (he was actually my parents' favorite and got all sorts of shit), I'm secretly poisoning his food (because feeling like crap after tweaking and staying up for 4 days means I'm poisoning him, plus I had a job at the time so I didn't have time for that shit), and eventually he tells everyone I molested him (I would never do such a thing, plus we were raised in an environment where we always had at least one parent around so that couldn't have happened, plus even in his 20s he can't wipe his ass to save his life)
>We've become some sort of white trash reality show and my brother is reveling in it
>I take up a mixed martial art so I can defend myself from him because he's a sucker punching pussy
>He then tells people on social media that I use it to physically abuse him (I've never had to use it on him, still waiting on that day though)
>He eventually quits, but starts destroying things with my dad's golf clubs because he's an asshole
>He threatens to post more white trash reality tv bullshit unless my mom gives him weed money
>My mom gets thyroid cancer and my mom straight u tells him she can't give him money because she's paying out the ass for medical bills
>He goes and sells her record collection she's had since she was a teenager
>I've finally had enough and call him out on it
>He goes through all my social media posts and tells people that I beat our mom and I've threatened to stab a girl (which is something he did)
>People take his side and now nobody will even respond to me on fb cont.
>>
>>56193155
Sorry I'm late, but nobody click the link. The fatty just needs more clicks on its article so it can keep it's job. It says the same as the post
>>
File: 1583704261181.jpg (157 KB, 960x960)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>56193155
Cool. Don't care.
>>
File: 1583857755735.jpg (21 KB, 458x319)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>56205977
>I'm looking through the fridge for something quick to eat before I have to go to work
>I see a kefir drink my sister bought
>Ohyeahitsallcomingtogether.xml
>Walk into his room while he's looking smugly at his tablet
>Splash it everywhere and make sure to get it on his bed and pillows
>He starts losing his shit and calls the cops
>We tell him not to because he'd have to admit to stealing my mom's records
>He does it anyway and the cops tell me they have to charge me with a class A misdemeanor, which would disqualify me from being able to have a gun, and I'm trying to get into armed security
>They ask me why I did it, and I tell them
>They're absolutely disgusted with my brother and they ask him how much he made on them
>He says over $200 and they tell him that's class B theft
>His shit-eating grin quickly turns into an "Oh" face
>Then the cops ask if I actually caused him any physical harm and I tell them no, I only poured the drink on his bed
>They tell us since there was no harm, my brother could file a complaint form for a class C misdemeanor charge, but my parents were free to file a theft charge on him with pic related on their faces
>He gives up on his bullshit and resigns himself with not having me in jail
>>
>>56205977
JESUS bro that is beyond fucked. Social media really amplifies the shittiest aspects of people. kick that motherfucker to the curb. I know hes kin but god damn let him live as a methhead on the street if thats what he wants so bad. He is a pathological liar that would take one of the best psychiatrists to fix. He'll find his way to a homeless shelter or a prison one way or the other. that is the only way to fix this shit at this point. Best of luck to you anon hope the braindead mob grows a few more neurons.
>>
>>56206069
good on you bro, posted b4 it updated on my end.
>>
>>56193396

Your people are even bigger victims of modernity than whites. My sympathies bro.
>>
>>56206086
My parents are classical liberals so they will always deny there's a problem while simultaneously throwing money at him, he at least got over his white soundcloud rapper phase and he's held the same job for a month now, which is his new personal record. I doubt he'll ever be able to move out or get married because I could write several greentexts of his annoying living habits which are... pretty eccentric to say the least
>>
>>56202356
Based
>>
>>56206446
that honestly blows. My friends brother is similar, minus the meth part, well we dont know for sure. He keeps getting bailed out for his dumb behavior, and says things that never happened
>says my friend held him and begged him to stay alive when he was tripping on lsd, never fucking happened
>Finally gets a job, day before work starts demands his dad fix his cars transmission despite him having more than a month to fix it beforehand
its frustrating to deal with these people, and unfortunately tough love is the only way to get through to them
>>
>>56205927
similar thing going on, same mission, same outcomes
>>
>>56205779
Where is this from, please?
>>
>>56206806
Ted Kaczynski aka the Unabombers manifesto. Hence the crazy part. He wrote a lot of very accurate things that perfectly predict what is happening now and he even explained how technology would result in this situation.

However why he thought bombing a bunch of places was the logical solution to this is another question.
>>
File: 1547006118176.jpg (46 KB, 588x575)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>56206069
You have the patience of a Buddha not to kick your brother's teeth in. I'm angry just reading your post bro, your brother doesn't deserve your tolerance. I strive to have your self-control my fren
>>
>>56207071
I wouldn't say it's patience it's more my brother is a pussy who talks about how """""street""""" he is online, but if I even get in his face to call him out on shit, he'll run off and threaten to call the cops. Since I need to be able to have a gun for my potential career path, I can't risk staining my clean record, while my brother has nothing to lose
>>
>>56206854
Thanks

Yeah, bizarre conclusion
>>
>>56207428
What if he were to "go missing" tho?

the pleps online might think it was you, but everyone who knew he was a gay for pay meth head wouldn't consider it
>>
>>56193396
>discipline = white supremacy
>therefore no discipline is inherently a non-white trait
kek leftists are so fucking stupid...
>>
File: 1588194216378.png (201 KB, 693x598)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
Fuck niggers. Fuck fatties. Fuck faggots and trannies.
The only ones that are acceptable are genuinely just the fat that are currently fixing their mistakes, and the disabled still making an effort.
>>
>>56200357
Nah you can only talk big online, in reality you'll have to clap while niggers break statutes and vandalize property otherwise you're a racist, fucking lol at this fag. Go say that shit in public and see what happens
>>
>>56207440
Its apparently really common with high IQ mental illness cases. They seem totally normal and really intelligent and then they just come to an insane conclusion.
>>
Is whey toxic masculinity?
>>
>>56193155
don't even pay attention to such garbage
>>
>>56193282
> he/they
What's even the point
Why not just he/him for fucks sake lmao
>>
>>56193282
>Non-binary
>Trans
Even on the surface level this shit don't make sense
>>
File: 1560768262524.jpg (22 KB, 320x238)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>56193155
>>
>>56206854
He was bombing certain key movers that advance the technological society + it's the only reason you heard about and read his book
>>
>>56193203
>>
>>56193155
>The other group consists of folks who carry marginalized identities that drastically remove their bodily agency limiting them from accessing fitness in ways that meet their needs and feel supportive to them
And then you have people like the snek man from the snake diet shouting at people "STOP FUCKING EATING FATTY, FAT PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING" and it works

Idealism really did a number on subhumans
>>
>>56193155
>Toxic fitness culture and diet culture are intertwined, with both placing blame on an individual for the ways their body shows up in this world
That's exactly what ANY poor man (or even woman) that became rich from the rags will tell you, you need to realize youre responsible for your own life
>>
>>56205927
Cringe otherwise, but
>either way I win
is a great mentality
>>
File: 1501781968676.gif (337 KB, 500x375)
337 KB
337 KB GIF
>>56193155
>yes goy, dont participate in fitness culture. Get Fat and a nigger loving white guy while you jerk of to porn and BBC fucks your gf
>>
>>56193396
>You can't make this up. Discipline and order equals white supremacy in their minds
They would be correct ironically
>>
>>56193533
>conspiracy faggots
If you dont believe conspiracy theorists by now youre retarded and braindead
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
>Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets,[2] blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba
>MKULTRA
etc
>>
>>56193692
>Black people will not be saved through eschewing order, discipline, and achievement
Who said anything about saving niggers?
Read the book called "intended consequences"
>>
Fitness is only toxic when people are being actively discouraged from participating in it.
Is someone telling you to not work out? Toxic.
Do you feel like you aren't able to work out because others do? Insecurity.
>>
>>56193155
>links his race bait blog
GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY SCIENCE?
>>
>>56194066
no ones “stopping” people from being normal
they are just heavily pushing for normal to be a bad thing to elevate degenerates
>>
>>56206026
Uncle Iroh is based

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.