[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I'm not trolling, I can't find anything that is not from buzzfeed about this topic and im legitimately curious, men dominate every sport and esport as well as scientific fields and even in sculpting/painting you will find more talented men than women
can someone name things women in general can do better than men and dont come at me with its all up to individuals bullshit this is different question
>>
here we go, another thread where 95iq incels sit around ferociously jacking each other off about their lack of achievements simply because they were born men like the rest of us
fucking kill yourself my man
>>
>>56190040
Giving birth
>>56190065
Clam down faggot
>>
>>56190065
im not baiting any incells im legitimately curious and would be glad to find out if theres anything they're better at, either say something worth value or shut the fuck up cumstain nigger
>>
Birthing and caring for children; which is paramount to the survival and continuation of humanity. Now women are being tempted out of that role and ruining children by leaving them with guardians who are not their biological mothers. This deception goes deep.
>>
>>56190040
Not really. But there are plenty of individual women that are way better than you at different things. Let that sink in
>>
>>56190040
Giving brith and there's lots of other things both genders are pretty equal at.
>>
>>56190040
Networking and socialization even the most socially awkward chick shits all over a dude at people
>>
>>56190119
im not talking about myself
to give more perspective my girlfriend bummed out because i beat her at every game we played and she started a rant about how men are better at everything and its unfair
i tried to calm her down and say something in return that women do better but could not think of anything
hence this thread but i guess i must be incel for asking questions
>>
>>56190134
thats a good point
>>
>>56190040
I think they are more socially intelligent. They are better at comforting and making others feel better, as well as lying, finding weakness, and manipulating. Not trying to make that sound like a bad thing, I just think that is where their strengths are.
>>
>>56190040
They are better than men at doing more reps closer to their 1RM :^). A woman's 5RM deadlift can often be 5lbs less than her 1RM LOL
>>
>>56190040
In terms of sports there a few outliers where women perform better, like endurance swimming events due to body composition.

One of the biggest things holding women back in a lot of fields( esports and even some academic fields) is generally population size. It wasn't that long ago in history where women wouldn't have been able to receive more than a basic education. Its only in the last 50-60 years that women have really been able to pursue academic careers. So women in a lot of cases may only make up 20% of the talent pool, so it makes sense that men may be more represented in these kinds of fields.

There a significant difference in emotional intelligence between men and women though women have far more capacity to perceive and interpret emotions which is a huge benefit in many fields, education, care (nurses and the equivilent fields)
>>
>>56190040
getting matches on tinder
>>
>>56190040
Women are better at distinguishing colors than men.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>56190163
also good point, come to think of it most of my teachers and tutors were women and did as much of a good job if not better than their male counterparts
>>56190149
so they're emotionally smarter?
>>56190160
does that imply them possibly exceeding men pound for pound? maybe in their leg strength since men tend to be stronger more on the upper body
>>
making me COOM AAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>56190198
>does that imply them possibly exceeding men pound for pound? maybe in their leg strength since men tend to be stronger more on the upper body
No it implies they are neuromuscularly inefficient you bozo.
>>
>>56190040
Gee anon, I wonder why men who have been educated for hundreds of years and encouraged to play sports for hundreds of years are so much better against women who were discouraged and often barred from participating in those things until fairly recently. GEE MAKES YOU THINK
>>
>>56190208
well that sucks
>>
>>56190040
You got to remember anon chicks have different hormones and brain structure. We may arrive at the same answer but follow different paths

Dudes = 2+2=4

Chicks= 4×1=4
>>
>>56190221
>Dudes = 2+2=4
>
>Chicks= 4×1=4
wtf are you trying to prove here anon
>>
>>56190218
we have not been encouraged to play video game for hundreds of years its fairly new concept but men are still naturally better at it than women
>>
>>56190231
Same answer different paths
>>
>>56190137
My point is that it doesn’t matter other than just an observation. Why does she care about if women are better at certain things than men? She she only be concerned about her own abilities, not about if someone with a dick in the world is better at something. My wife is better than me at things. You should find a new gf if she isn’t very capable
>>
>>56190234
Playing video games was a male thing up until a couple of years ago. Most esports players have played video games since they could move a mouse. Most girls haven't had that misfortune.
>>
>>56190040
Lying and cheating and not feeling guilty
>>
>>56190198
>so they're emotionally smarter?
Absolutely not. The shit 9/10 women get upset over is asinine at best. Most women have very stunted emotional maturity. This is more drastic proportionate to their physical attractiveness.
>>
>>56190266
because history has proven that it's easier to blame circumstances than your skill
problem is she was right about circumstances being unfairly stacked against her
for example even if she was best female tennis player she would not still be able to beat average male tenis player just because he has balls and she does not
>>
>>56190137
If you love her help her get therapy
>>
>>56190296
i have to agree prettiest ones are also the pettiest ones
>>
>>56190118
Men are better at caring for children over 5. Otherwise yes.
>>
>>56190310
do short men get therapy to not feel inferior to taller and stronger men?
>>
>>56190296

Its because society coddles them and is built around protecting them. My mom is a hardass cause she scratched and clawed for everything and had a terrible upbringing so its a nurture thing ans NOT a nature one. Society has gotten SO soft yet weve kept the traditions of protecting women from any and all harm despite there not being any existential threats (barring minorities and muslims) anymore.
>>
>>56190218
>implying more than 3% of men where educated 70 years ago
Lol
>>
>>56190277
had this conversation with a housemate of mine, growing up her mother always told her not to play video games even though her brothers played them regularly. Even though this is anecdotal im sure it holds true for a lot of people.

She is making up for it now with corona lock-down though played through a bunch of pokemon and xbox games that i had lying around.
>>
>>56190137
It's like playing with a child, you gotta let them win occasionally to keep them interested in playing. A man will keep losing to you hundreds of times out of sheer spite.
>>
>>56190040
Long distance swimming. Higher body fat % is more boyant
>>
>>56190332
Lol no short men should just die
t. 200lbs 3/10 roastie
>>
>>56190336
Agreed 100%
>>
Better at health for one thing. Laugh all you want but part of the reason women live longer is because they take care of themselves more then men do on average. Going to the doctor, opting to eat healthier, skincare, hair care, less likely to do dangerous acts etc.

Another is empathy and that comes with being the sex that births children. Less violent, more nurturing.

Women are also better at anything requiring flexibility simply because they are built that way. This is partially why you see more women as gymnasts, acrobats, etc.

Better at socializing and understand others. Better at what would be called manipulation here because they can pick up social and physical ques quickly on someone faster than men do. Do they act on them os another story.

Women are better at reading more than men as well. I don't know the reasoning for this but women read and write more often than men, even historically when they are allowed to.
>>
>>56190347
75,000,000 educated men is still better than 0 educated women
>>
>>56190040
Women tend to perform better in long distance swimming than man. It is the only athletic endeavor they win at.
>>
Gender studies
>>
>>56190358
thats what i eventually ended up doing
i do same thing when playing with my little brother so he does not get too upset
but not gonna lie id rather be in their place and have adversity than just pointless win or throw
>>
>>56190184
I think that's true, also only women can be tetrachromats. And they often have a better sense of smell as well.

>>56190163
They exceed men for flexibility as well see eg. gymnasts.
>>
>>56190382
So the rest of men that descended from uneducated people actually perform better just because they are males? Care to explain?
>>
>>56190356
I'm going to out myself as a femanon for that one, but I come from a similar place. My mother was against most of the things I wanted to pursue, i.e. soccer, technical model kits, video games, programming, lego, etc. etc.
I still could do some of that stuff thanks to my father and brother, but soccer was always a no-go (because bruises on legs look ugly with skirts, bla bla)
>>
Women are better than men at being average. Men always dominate the extremes. It's why men make up the majority of the homeless and criminal and also the majority of the billionaires and CEOs.

I've not got any data or study to back this part up, (although I'm sure there is some), but women seem to have much greater/deeper emotional intelligence and range than men on the whole, whilst men seem to be much more prone to logical and material thinking.
>>
i think women are really good at having pussies and giving birth
>>
>>56190379
Yeah I'd say women definitely have their shot together more than men. Don't see that many women wasting their life away on video games and 4chinz
>>
Hypergamy.
>>
>>56190405
Yeah, forgot about the flexibility aspects.
This has become more noticable as i have gotten older. So many guys at the gym that can't touch there toes.
>>
>>56190356
I had the opposite. My family is female dominant and my mom and half my aunts are lesbians. My mom and her sisters played NES amd SNES more than me and my cousins did, and she loves Xbox and FPS games at 59 yrs old.
>>
>>56190457
bruh i cant touch my toes either

>>56190451
>90451▶
>Hypergamy.
disgusting
>>
>>56190451
testosterone compels men to impregnate as many women as they can so should not hypergamy be more present in men?
>>
>>56190446
>Don't see that many women wasting their life away on video games and 4chinz
Oh we do, just not the same kind of games. Waifu/dress up games are dominated by women. Sims, phone puzzle games, people wouldn't really call these people "gamers" and that's fine but when it comes to logic puzzle/patterns/coordination women are fond of them. There are a hefty number of women on 4chan as well, it's just been taboo to speak up as such for years and even if one speaks up it's disregarded. But we have a handful of our own imageboard sites to flock to as well.
>>
>>56190433
When they started educating women they were still pushed towards more basic education and shit like needlework and baking. They were not discouraged from stem fields even as recently as 20 years ago. The woman was expected to stay at home and look after kids or have a part time job as a PA or secretary. How do you expect women to go from that to having the top jobs in Stem fields in that short of a time. Even though they have only had a short time there are still some extremely well educated and intelligent females in those fields. There is also an issue in that most women will eventually need to take almost 18 months off from work for childbirth and maternity which seriously effects career progress.
>>
>>56190496
Thats a pretty interesting family dynamic, how did you find that growing up?

>>56190507
Honestly i feel that if you can't at least get close to touching your toes, you won't have the mobility to perform a conventional deadlift optimally.
>>
>>56190546
how do you even respond to someone trying to mog you by asking you to post physique
>>
>>56190564
If the person requesting physique doesn't have the balls to back it up by attaching their physique to the request, the request is void.
>>
>>56190443
I agree with you, perhaps men are more aggressive/daring and inclined to risk taking.
>>
>>56190040
>are women better than men at anything?
pretending to be happy, self-delusion, embracing materialism, engaging in group think, surrendering intuition and virtue to hedonism, bad judgement.
list goes on.
>>
>>56190561
Found it normal as did the rest of my cousins. My aunts and mom were either police/military or in the medical field. Mom specifically had been in the army since she was 19 and retired in her early 50s or late 40s so that's the reasoning for her liking FPS so much. This is a black family as well and we were all taught not to be weak or you'll be taken advantage of. I remember getting whooped for crying about stupid shit by both my mother and grandmother. The few men we had in our family was my grandpa who sat on the couch all day and night watching TV doing nothing and my one uncle who became an architect. All my cousins ended up joining the military or medical fields as well, one of them went to Africa to help teach kids for a while. None of us grew up in the ghetto nor have a criminal record. Only one of them had been shot and that's because he was a dumbass that shot himself in the stomach when goofing off. He's fine though, he wears the bullet as a necklace as if it means something.
>>
>>56190379

Men absolutely wreck women at gymnastics. Even amateurs do things women train their whole lives to do.. even on balance beam.

Other than that youre correct.
>>
>>56190134
This is true. Also emotional intelligence, which goes with social.
>>
>>56190405
>>56190379

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvz3F4HP170

Men BTFO’ing pro gymnasts. Theres nothing physical women are better at. Absolutely nothing.
>>
women generally tend to deal better with sicknesses, pain, malnutrition etc..
>>
>>56190769
>>56190801
We are talking on average. Of course there will be outliers.
>>
>>56190040
On average?

>higher verbal intelligence
>better social skills
>more empathy
>more orderly/conscientious
>less stupidly risky behavior
>>
Gotra ask, why is it so shameful for you guys to wipe your dick after you piss? I've seen so many crotches with dribbles of wet spots it makes me cringe.
>>
File: askualean.png (919 KB, 1064x983)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
>>56190137
>my girlfriend
ok bud..
>>
>>56191138
because the pee lurks at the bottom of the dick and decides to wriggle it's way out 2 minutes after you've finished. Squeezing the base of your dick gets rid of it but many men are too retarded to know about that.
>>
Giving me affection without making me feel gay
>>
>>56190457
>touch there toes.
STOP DOING THAT
https://youtube.com/watch?v=i69PC4PJdAQ
>>
>>56191272
yeah I am just going to throw away this time tested thing done by gymnasts and yogis and listen to Jeff
>>
File: yoga.png (89 KB, 853x688)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>56191315
>yogis
>>
>>56190040
they have better pain tolerance on average to prevent passing out during childbirth so they're pretty good at ultra marathons and i guess anything else directly related to that.
Otherwise, caring for children and any other role that requires a lot of empathy/compassion.
Theyre also pretty good at not being my gf.
>>
I'm guessing you've never seen a group of women discussing anything ever.

And I'm guessing you've had frequent real life occurrences of groups of men discussing things.
>>
File: 1592140359662.jpg (163 KB, 717x957)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Yes. Women are the fairer sex. Their purpose is to be lovely :3
>>
>>56190149
>They are better at comforting and making others feel better
No, they're not. They're just more likely to do so, regardless of whether it's needed, which is not a good thing. Breeds weakness.
>>
>>56191438
This is why men are better at being suicidal.
>>
>>56190277
>Playing video games was a male thing up until a couple of years ago.
It still is. Women mostly play stupid color matching shit, like toddlers, on their phones. The only reason you see more women playing the "real" games is because the "real" games are streamlined baby shit, too, where you press X to win.
>>
>>56190382
It was never zero. And this idea you have that academic education is somehow the source behind men's success is retarded. The average college student is fucking useless compared to a woman who worked on a farm and raised kids 200 years ago. Life and its struggles are the great teachers, not Harvard.
>>
>>56191497
See
>>56190546
You may call it toddler games but that brain training ends up keeping women sharper years down the line when a man's mind has deteriorated.
>>
>>56191473
Because women don't prepare them for life's challenges?
>>
>>56191138
Some pee stays inside my dick and decides to only go out after I walk for a bit, even when I kegel really hard after peeing.
>>
>>56191584
>but that brain training ends up keeping women sharper years down the line when a man's mind has deteriorated.
You've not not tested this, and accounted for other factors, so the statement is worthless. Better play some more phone games, maybe you'll understand how science works.
>>
File: 4c09d6xhwj221.jpg (79 KB, 900x563)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>56190040
Not really, the only thing Women are valuable for is making babies and they don't even do that well anymore.
>>
>>56190329
>Men are better at caring for children over 5.
So two men would raise a child better than a man and a woman past the age of 5? What a stupid thing to say.
>>
>>56191586
Because there's no support. Too many times i've spoken with and read about adult men that are depressed because they lack comfort and emotional outlet. You tell each other you need to be strong and you're a bitch for having feelings when in fact, men are just as emotional as women. But that constantly bullying each other puts them down, drives them to depression. Often they will seek female companionship for this outlet because they can't do it with their male friends. I've been the shoulder of men who have gone through bad break-ups, stressful work enviorments and dread of the future.
>>
>>56191584
>brain training ends up keeping women sharper years down the line
Study after study of "brain training" apps have shown what you said to be complete bullshit. Turns out, these apps just make people better at playing their games specifically, and nothing else, over time. Just play a game of sodoku.
>>
>>56190040
Women can perceive more colours than men which makes them better at noticing patterns. This probably came from the hunter/gatherers time so that they wouldn't bring poisonous berries back with them
>>
>>56190231
Cringepilled answer. Youre probably that weeb from the bench thread that suggested decline bench
>>
>>56190231
For example when it comes to directions men will give directional paths such as "turn left, then right, then left" while women will says " Make a left at the costco, when you see the the green bus stop make a right, then at the light with the plaid bikes hanging from the post make a left."
Both lead you to the same place but are explained differently.
>>
>>56191659
No, that's all true, I'm just shitposting. A just society provides encouragement and comfort as well, but that's not this one, unfortunately.
>>
>>56190040
I honestly think it's dumb to try to generalize by gender. If I had a penny for every dumb shit idiot man I've seen, I'd be Bill fucking Gates. Some women will be ten times smarter than an average guy, while others will be dumber than my dog's ass. You're really lost in life if you think there's such thing as "men being better" except for some physical aspects, for obvious reasons

Let the hate flow
>>
>>56190065
It's not incels, it's just that guys on /fit/ are the most insecure men on 4chan, possibly on the entire internet. most haven't had a ton of success with women so they spend large amount of times dedicated to trying to desperately appeal to them (lifting, hobbies), post nonstop daily about their issues with women or how much they get women, then get really insecure and upset about how obsessed with them they are so they come up with a ton of reasons as to why they are better than them to try to feel less pathetic about how obsessed they are with them
>>
>>56191937
It's because /fit/ is filled with /r9k/ anx /pol/. Wasn't always like this until those boards started dripping in.
>>
>>56191659
Accurate emotionally opening up is treated as gay
>>
>>56191937
Weird i dont feel insecure or weirded out when im around girls. Maybe lifting and hobbies helps with self esteem and autism
>>
>>56190040
Supposedly they're better at learning languages.
>>
>>56190040
Many things. Flexibility, color acuity, high register singing (highest notes ever sung are by women), far better at tasks that require small hands such as all textile arts, in terms of IQ distribution there are more male geniuses than females but there are more females of average intelligence than males, women are more hygienic, better at reading social cues, and suffer less from social disorders such as autism.
>>
>>56191630
well im gay so
>>
>>56191937
ahahahah lmfao what
i asked question out of curiosity and this lifeless massive faggot came up with a whole thesis
>>
>>56191138
I didn't have my foreskin cut off so it would be pretty painful to wipe it with TP
>>56191240
Even squeezing the base of my dick doesn't get rid of all of it, the technique I use is to combine that with pressing my gooch, that works flawlessly
>>
Rhythmic gymnastics and contortion, because they can be very small which gives them a greater range of motion. Men are better at artistic gymnastics, however, because they are stronger.
>>
>>56190040
Women are smarter on average than men
>>
Women are better at not being complete fucking losers. Men are genetic experiments, women are safe genetic bets.
>>
>>56190134
this is actually a good one

they're also better at sex
>>
>>56192981
This. You'll never meet a woman worse that the worst man you've ever met
>>
>>56190218
They weren't discouraged. It's just how we evolved naturally. Liberals started trying to forcefully shift it through shitloads of propaganda very recently, but it's not working very well.
>>
>>56193044
I am infinitely better than my gf at sex and all my exes.
>>
>>56190040

Nagging and lying.
>>
>>56190081
what are they better at thats worth anything of value? nothing. i was going to say shopping, whoring themselves out but those arent valuable skills.
>>
>>56193044
>sex
Not really, they’re just more in tune with their nature when it emerges. It takes a sexually intuitive man to bring it out. It’s like dancing. She gets to be the focus and spin and get thrown around but the man is the actual artist behind the energy.
>>
>>56190385
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_water_swimming_at_the_2018_European_Aquatics_Championships_%E2%80%93_Women%27s_25_km
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_water_swimming_at_the_2018_European_Aquatics_Championships_%E2%80%93_Men%27s_25_km
men are faster at 25km, i doubt women are faster if you go longer
>>
>>56190065
Don't women take pride at the accomplishments of other women? Why cant men do the same?
>>
>>56192981
All women reproduce, while only a portion of men do.
>>
>>56193357
You and I are clearly having sex with different kinds of women
>>
>>56190134
That's because they don't have to win social interactions to maintain relationships. They do better because they can give up ground that lets the conversation flow better
>>
Anything that involves mental fortitude.
Pregnancy
Child nurturing
Emotional intelligence
Pain tolerance
That’s mostly it though
>>
>>56190065
faggot
>>
File: 1592988430954.jpg (14 KB, 255x247)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>56191937
>>56192051
You never saw a vagina IRL except if you paid for it.
>>
>>56190296
men commit crimes cos they can’t get pussy but women are the emotional ones kek. cope more faggot
>>
File: waterfall.jpg (419 KB, 1073x1500)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>56190137
It's like women have the most OP ability conceivable (they control the means of reproduction) and in exchange men have everything else. Of course in this satanic world we're meant to hate the natural order and natural way of things so women actively fight tooth and nail to not be defined by their most defining characteristic in exchange for the opportunity to be mediocre at a bunch of shit like science, sports, etc. Of course through the lens of propaganda we are told that a woman who has a career and engages in sports is some kind of free spirited amazonian princess but the reality is more like a manlet walking around in stilts, it's just a mockery of this reality perpetuated by an autistic group of people who love nothing more than to thumb their nose at biology and nature.
>>
>>56190040
yeah they're better at being generally sociable. getting along with greater amounts of people, greater openness, naivete and social self-absurdness. actually confidence will take you pretty far in this world, social skills are completely won by women.
>>
>>56195017
self-assuredness that is!
>>
>>56190040
- cheating
- lying
- manipulate
- live life on easy mode
- complaining
>>
>>56190040
I’ve heard this thing that “boys can throw harder, but girls throw more accurately.” Idk if this is actually true or just a meme my grade school teacher told us to make us feel better, though.

>>56194993
I actually agree with this. The only reason women feel the need to take on more inherently masculine traits is because society doesn’t adequately value femininity in my opinion.
Like being aggressive in the work place makes you more likely to be listened to but men are more likely to naturally act this way over women. This a standard set by a society that values men more and women who are naturally more “masculine”. There isn’t as much value in things such as gentleness, empathy, etc. in most competitive environments. I wish I could be a pushover because it’s my natural way to act but everyone just wants to take advantage of you if you’re like that.
>>
>>56191630
Two men raise a child better than two women. This has been proven countless times, by both sides of the argument.
>>
File: clip_image001.jpg (54 KB, 640x384)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>56191659
Based, more anons should talk about the male suicide epidemic and ways to fix it.
>>
>>56192981
It would be nice if females with bad genes stopped reproducing like undesirable men do today. Maybe there would be less suicidal men going Elliot Rodger or rotting in their basement until they rope.
>>
>>56194975
Women can't not get dick though unless they really try and only go for 8/10+ men when they're fat 2/10's
>>
>>56195185
that’s why men will always be slaves to women.
>>
File: db131_fig4.png (24 KB, 960x652)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>56190379
No they don't. The percentage of obese and overweight women is the same as men. Women's life expectancy is partially because men are far more likely to die of violence (conscription, military), take higher risk jobs and have much greater stress. Men have greater rates of suicide, homelessness because of unemployment, general homelessness, be on the receiving end of a divorce, stress induced diseases like blood pressure and migraines and so on. These are correlated with higher risk of alcoholism and opioid abuse.

>skincare
Really?
>>
File: 1592664710372.jpg (209 KB, 1312x979)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>56191659
>emotional support
It's called bitching when a man does it. What do you want men to do? You're basically fucked as a man if you can't perform. Do you have any idea what happens to a dude if he's unemployed, uneducated, or unsuccessful?
>>
File: 1521473139500.jpg (90 KB, 770x511)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>56190065
I wanted to say "complain", but look at how you proved me wrong.
>>
Can you say the same about your mother, anon?
>>
>>56190065
Based. This is a pointless thread.
>>
>>56195118
Men are pretty much raised to be disposable, antisocial, disgusting trash. The joke is that guys are completely lied to from the start about what the expectations really are. Men are under socialized to the point that they become angry rapists, women are oversocialized to the point that they become lying sociopaths. Consumer and commodity.
>>
>>56190040
Women are better at doing more reps with lower intensities. If a man can do 8 reps with 80% of his 1RM, a woman is able to do 9-10.
However, this is somewhat explained by women being dogshit at pushing themselves. Their actual 1RM will always be much lower than what they're physically able to lift.
>>
>>56192681
They are actually not. Women and men have proximally the same mean IQ. Women however, are generally more close to the center of the bell curve whereas men tend to be located more in the extremes. Meaning, there are a lot more male geniuses than there are female geniuses, but there are also a lot more male idiots. The worlds smartest person is probably a man, but the worldst largest dumbass, is probably also a man.
>>
>>56190379
>women read and write more often than men
Yes, but no one really cares what women write, with a handful of actual women author in all of history.
>>
>>56191937
Spotted the roastie
>>
>>56191039
>Better social skills
This is a huge meme. Women rarely have meaningful, long-lasting friendships, and are more likely to be petty and/or disruptive in a professional situation.
Leadership is a social skill, probably the most important, and women are absolutely not very good at it.
>>
>>56195081
I'm willing to go toe-to-toe with any women in those arts.
>>
>>56190040
Giving birth.
>>
>>56193274
They were literally stopped from entering education or playing sports no matter how much they wished to.
>>
>>56195643
t. khv
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/58849128

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.