[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How come gen z is facing an epidemic of hyper advanced premature hairloss? 40% of gen z report hairloss starting ad early as age 12.
>>
>>17359542
>>
high stress and anxiety
also a lot of popular shampoo brands "accidentally" added a new ingredient that accelerates hairloss
>>
>>17359553
What's the ingredient?
>>
>>17359557
DMDM hydantoin
>>
>>17359542
It's not true. There is no credible scientific study finding that this is actually happening.

If anything, hair loss is becoming less frequent since DHT levels are going down.
>>
Some kids have always had hairloss. Knew a dude in high school with a full beard and the hairline of a 60 year old. I think the problem is gen z being hyper fixated on appearance. Most people don't have perfect hairlines even as small children; therefore, they think theirs are receding. It's a product of social media, lookism, and being born with front facing cameras. I could be wrong, but generally the simpler answer is usually the correct one.
>>
>>17359572
this
>>
>>17359552
This sounds like alopecia to me, not male pattern hairloss
>>
>>17359588
Also what I thought, and it's actually fairly common. I feel sorry for kids that aren't born looking perfect in this generation. It really must be dreadful. Back when I was a kid we didn't care that much at all.
>>
High fructose corn syrup, micro plastics and women's birth control chems in water and monocultured crops with a severe deficiency in vitamins and minerals.
>>
>>17359542
Anxiety
Stress
Diet high in heavily processed foods and sugar, low in natural and healthy foods
Lack of vitamins and minerals
HFCS
Microplastics
>>
>>17359542
they are hyper-fixated on appearance, seriously gen z westerners are like girls
>>
>>17359570
You're an idiot, blind and coping. Redditors are not high T alpha yet all basedjaks are bald. It's estrogen, blue light and Pottinger's cats. The poisons we have been consuming are compounding.
>>
na man, it's vaccines
>>
nah, just shitty genetics
>>
>>17359567
He can't keep getting away with it
>>
>>17359572

I'm randomly passing through here, i quit this board ages ago.
Anyway I just got a hair transplant. I'm 33 and I was balding badly.
At the clinic and the hotel I saw guys that looked like 16 getting work done...

It sucked being bald back then but i think the zoomers do have a lot more pressure on them.
>>
>>17359588
>school with a full beard and the hairline of a 60 year old. I think the problem is gen z being hyper fixated on appearance. Most people don't have perfect hairlines even as small children; therefore, they think theirs are receding. It's a product of social media, lookism, and being born with front facing cameras. I could be wrong, but generally the simpler answer is usually the correct one.
Alopecia is male pattern baldness, go look it up on wikipedia or something. What you're trying to say is that it's not genetics but something else.
>>
>>17359542
this is only true for white people
>>
>>17360188
No one else matters.
>>
>>17359542
epidemic of balding lads showing off their hairlines. in the only bald people you knew of were bald people you knew. now you get served blad lads by algo's on social media.
>>
It seems more prevalent due to the growth of social media, i.e. incidents of it were comparatively localized and now you see more people and think it's larger than it was prior.
>>
File: 1596712580367.gif (982 KB, 500x600)
982 KB
982 KB GIF
a lot of younger people are probably NEETs and likely have vitamin D deficiencies.
I stay inside 24/7 and when I took vitamin D pills daily after being tested for low vitamin D, after a few months my hair came back lol
>>
>>17359542
The people who sell hairloss solutions know that the only way to market their products is to induce anxiety in people who don’t want to lose their hair. If you also want customers for life, you should also reach out to the youngest possible demographic. Luckily, teenagers are the most insecure people on the planet, so you can really easily use that aforementioned fear marketing against them. It’s unlikely that zoomers are having worse hairloss than previous generations, but that’s what they’ll say to try to wring money out of these kids.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.