[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: hair_loss.jpg (96 KB, 544x600)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
All things related to hair loss treatments including medication, hair transplants, hair systems, and discussing best hair cuts for balding men.
>>
get a mohawk
>>
Anyone know the easiest way of getting 2% ketoconazole shampoo in the US?

I used to use 1% keto Regenpure and it definitely slowed down my hair loss.
>>
>>17148968
it's bover
>>
File: hairline.png (376 KB, 1200x800)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>17148975
It helps with your skin quality but I don't think it actually does anything.
I usually just buy mine from my pharmacy.

>>17148968
This MIGHT be salvageable with 1,5 mg dut and 50mg RU for 2 years.

From what I've seen the problem isn't the crown, what's more important is the hairline and how it frames your fame

Even if your don't any hair in the crown, or no density, as long as your have a visible hairline that frames your face it's best.
So for those guys that keep their hairline but bald like Saint Anthony, they're the luckiest ones
>>
>>17149228
Needless to say, if your don't have a hairline and meds didn't work I truly 100% believe your should wear a hair system

It literally doesn't matter if other people know or not. Since you'll still look better regardless
>>
dude.. you can spend all the money you have to try and save what you have.. but unless you get a hair transplant and get on the dht blocking pills which have side effects its a waste of effort.. about 5 years ago I decide to just go for the buzz cut and stop worrying about it.. took about 2 years to get my confidence back but it was better than stressing about it daily.
>>
File: FXjgkFTXoAAO7hI.png (123 KB, 396x479)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>17149445

lol the shaving cope

>>17148968

this is /fa/ which stands for faggot, take fin/dut and even if it kills your dick it doesn't matter cuz aesthetics > sex, also aging in this day and age is cured with a bullet to the head.

inb4 cope
>>
>>17149526
No problem with loosing your hair unless you are an extremely ugly charisma void freak(you), no problem trying to save them also if that is what you want just stop pushing your mental illness everywhere you go

i get more pussy than all of the hairloss community combined btw i am sorry for that
>>
>>17149693

cope, get your shit together (get your hair back) and stop copping.
>>
Does Rosemary oil help?
>>
>>17149526
I like how you have the "chad" killing the tranny while you are advocating for hormone replacement therapy (finasteride), so you are basically a crypto tranny.
>>
>>17148968
God I wish I could have thick hair again so bad
>>
>>17149734
You will shoot yourself in the face if you keep going like that you braindead parasite, it's not too late to stop
>>
>>17149734
i'm sorry i really am i know how much statements like that hurt your kind
>>
QUESTION

I like to have my hair longer like pic related, however I've noticed that when I shower more hairs are falling out. I got it cut pretty short after and I noticed less hair would come out. Now my hair is long again and I'm losing clips of hair whenever I comb it back. Is maintaining a short haircut a hair-thinning/hair loss remedy or does it not matter? If its thinning out regardless I'd rather keep it long, but Im worried that its going to accelerate the problem.
>>
>>17150485

I will shoot myself in the head before I get destroyed by old age.
>>
>>17150535
You will mainly notice more hair falling out with long hair because the hairs are longer and more noticeable, but you will also lose more hair if it's longer because you're carrying a heavier head of hair and it will often clump up and pull out more hair when you comb it or tie it up. Keeping it short isn't a remedy, it will keep falling out if you have substantial hair loss going on.
>>
File: 0008.png (653 KB, 705x710)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
Am I just coping at this point or is it time to shave it?
>>
>>17150588
You need to take Finasteride bro chicks won't like you if you go bald, pic related is me after me after my 10th hair transplant it's like you know like everyone treats you better if you have hair
>>
>>17150572
Thanks for the post. This is basically what is starting to happen to my hair. I would cut it short but truthfully I think it looks worse shorter, since the thinning is more noticeable. So basically my options are
>Have short hair that wont fall out as much, but the hair thinning is noticeable
or
>Keep long hair that looks better but accelerate the hair loss

I feel like the answer is obvious but I just look better now and want to keep it long for as long as possible.
>>
File: userimage-1250183[1].jpg (53 KB, 400x533)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>17150662
Forgot pic
>>
>>17148968
Sucks to be a man.
>>
Where do people get their drugs? Generic with prescription or something like hims.
Also I saw people saying minox foam applied to beard will cause hair growth everywhere. Does that include the head or is that a separate application
>>
>>17150749
i went to a derm to get a script for fin for a while. but recently, she wouldn't refill it over the phone and i couldn't get an appointment before i was going to run out of pills, so i went to hims. the pills are cheaper and i don't need to show up to the doctor so i'm cool with it.
topical minox (both foam and liquid) will grow hair where you put it, not all over. oral will make hair grow all over.
>>
Do most people stack fin and minox?
>>
>>17150819
Thanks for the good answers
>>
>>17148968
Anyone here try supplementing with Reishi mushroom to prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT?
>Specifically, ethanol-extracted reishi mushroom inhibited 5-alpha reductase levels by ~75%. This magnitude of inhibition rivals the hair loss drug finasteride – which can reduce 5-alpha reductase by 60-90% (depending on the dose and the tissue).
>>
>>17148968
I need to cut my hair short. it was always very thin but now that it’s long you can see the skin on the top like in op. the hair is there but slightly more spread apart
Anyone else not sure if they are balding?
>>
>>17151033
not like in op but in the same place
i remember noticing that for the first time when i was in elementary but it might’ve gotten slightly worse since then
i will ask my barber if it looks like balding
>>
>>17150967
never tried that, but that still could give you side-effects

inhibiting the 5AR enzyme is going to affect the production of 11 different hormones and their metabolites. Just because something is natural, it doesn't change the fact that you're drastically altering your body's biomolecular processes.
>>
>>17149232
You definitely won't look better with a hair system, you will look more insecure. The only way to go that route without seeming completely pathetic is to buzz your hair and go with a full on wig. Get multiple wigs too, long one short ones etc depending on your mood. Don't make it a secret. Then you're the fun wig guy at work who loves to express himself and isn't afraid of gendered rules regarding wigs. But if you do the hair follicles/tupee thing then everyone will think of you as emasculated and inferior. When you wear that kind of shit and trying to hide you are basically lying. You look like someone who is ashamed of himself thus others will be ashamed of you as well.

Embrace it. No matter what you do, either shaving, or letting it grow or getting wigs whatever you do you have to embrace who you are and not be afraid to show yourself to others. That's what fashion is all about. Expressing who you are.

>And unfortunately, you are bald
>>
>>17152237
Everyone that is bald looks better with a hair system you clown.
That's why people wear them dumbass.
Why would they wear something that looks worse and donkey
>>
>>17150967
What kind of snake oil retardation blogs are you reading?

>https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874105003673?via%3Dihub

IC50=Amount needed to reduce 5AR by 50%

The IC50 of the Reishi Mushroom is 93ppm
The IC50 of Finasteride is 0.27ppm

So Finasteride is 342 times more powerful than the Reishi Mushroom at inhibiting 5AR

God you people are all so illiterate
>>
>does x help?
maybe, but probably not
does that mean it's worthless? no

how about you take 20-30 "X" and do them simultaeneously, and actually fix your diet and get healthy, and then fucking see if your hair comes back

I'm willing to bet it will. Baby steps, bitches. Today I finally switched to sulfate-free shampoo and bought a new shower cap that's fluoride-free.
>>
>>17152692
>Everyone that is bald looks better with a hair system you clown.
She's right you know
>>
>>17152237
This. Wigs are for women. Enjoy never going swimming ever again. I imagine a wig must do to your confidence what starting your pants would do. Constantly worrying someone will see the poop.
>>
>>17148968

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asuda7nT2MM
>>
Is biotin as a supplement necessary?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxM2JIQb17Y
>>
>>17152771
wow. he looks at least 10 years younger with the hair system
>>
>>17152842
I would get one if it had a better name.
I just can't see myself asking for a hair system.
Can't I just give them names like I do with my dogs?
This one is Harry
This one is Mitch
etc.

Mitch likes coke and big tits.
I roll with Mitch when my prostate needs drained.
>>
File: 1476245176410.jpg (33 KB, 250x238)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>take off headphones too fast
>rip out like 5 healthy hairs
>>
>>17149526
Is ED guaranteed?
>>
i know theres drugs and stuff out there that can do stuff about like thinning hair - but if you're like norwood 3 or worse, aka a good half of the top of your head is completely bare - can transplants do anything about that?

I'd spend the money in a heartbeat to have actual hair coverage, but if its just kinda wispy thin covering then it doesnt really seem worth it - obviously asking here because every site selling this shit makes out i could have a hairline from my eyebrows
>>
File: elon.jpg (1.1 MB, 3000x2000)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>17153503
If you've got money for multiple transplant procedures over the span of years you can do it.
>>
>>17153495

no, even if it gives u ed keep taking it, i've heard it takes like 2 months for some for it to go away, as for me it gave me watery cum for the first 4 days along softer boners for around 1.5 weeks, I kept taking it because I wasn't going to allow myself to lose my hair regardless of how it affected me.
>>
File: what.jpg (442 KB, 3968x2976)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
What the fuck is this?
>>
You either have a full hairline or a bald head,no in between,trust me i talked with shitton of females about the subject
>>
>>17153701

nigger cum
>>
>>17153702
clear 2 lines today
>>
>>17153503
>>17153511
Transplants are nice but you have to take the drugs anyways because if you don't, the rest of your hair will keep falling and only the transplant will be left.

Of course you could just not take the drugs and just regularly get the new bald areas transplanted but a) I can't even begin to imagine how much that would cost and b) you need to have an area of healthy hair to transplant from anyways, so if that area is getting smaller every year you might eventually be fucked
>>
test
>>
>>17149228
Am I just coping or is the one on the right still pretty good looking, only a bit less than the one on the left?
>>
>>17155613
I'm curious about this as well. I think right is actually pulling off the balding look pretty well, but that may also be because I'm rapidly approaching his hairline and want to feel better about myself.
>>
>>17150905
I took fin for fifteen years with no sides. I stopped to have children and I've not taken it since. I've not lost any more hair, I wonder if that means that if you get it early enough you can literally stop yourself going bald, even after stopping the meds.
>>
>>17155613
I'd say gigacope but it might just be your opinion? I think the left mogs the right. Left is good looking. I wouldn't even look at the right twice.
Maybe you just see that the right has a young face. Anyone who has a hairline like that in real life won't have a good looking face.
>>
>>17156280
Nah, he's pulling the Jude Law look pretty well. Very attractive.
>>
>>17156280
>>17155613
>>17149228
Honestly if were more bulky he could pull balding off a lot more.

I'm not balding myself, i only came to see what to use to grow my hair faster. Ears stick out way too much
>>
>>17152710
>>17152710
I wanted a hair treatment from keeps that used finasteride if I remember correctly, couldn't get it in the netherlands, tried a dutch site, starting talking shit about using natural substitutions since finastride has side effects, sounded like absolute horse shit.
>>
>>17156618
Big muscles would simply physically distract from his hairline. It wouldn't make him look better truly.
>>
>>17156646
I personally just have a friend that prescribes me DUT.
But if reddifags can buy Dutasteride from Spain without a prescription then I'm pretty sure you can figure out how to get Finasteride. Given that Finasteride is approved for hairloss in Europe.

But yeah, Natural doesn't simple doesn't work.
Finasteride/Dutasteride, Minox, RU, and probably Pyrilutamide (but too early to buy it)
>>
>month 11 on fin
>hairline vastly improved - not back to a NW0 but it doesn’t need to be
>crown, which was worse than hairline in my opinion, finally now starting to see some results
>but just recently within the last month or so feel like my erections are weaker and have a hard time getting and keeping them
wonder if i’m just psyching myself out. i read someone else’s account of how he no longer got morning wood and then either all this started happening or i just started noticing it happening - but i still mostly get morning wood, it’s just the other stuff started happening after.
i recently switched from camber to hims, do you think that could be it?
regardless, if it gets any worse, at most i’d go from 1mg/day to 0.5/day or 1mg EOD - i won’t quit the shit entirely
>>
>too much of a pussy and of a cheapass to go to a derm
Best way to cope with baldness?
>>
>>17157611
Death by self inflicted gunshot in a public area
>>
>>17157212
same. I've been on fin for a year and didn't feel any side effects, but for the past month or two it's def been harder (lol) to keep an erection. But if I stop masturbating for at least a couple days I get mw again and am horny much more often. Thinking about speaking to a urologist.
>>
>>17148968
Shave it off like a man, stop being a child
>>
This past year my hairline has started receding rapidly.
It had been creeping back every so slightly since early 20s but this year it went super aggressive and I've gone from a 2 to an 3 in one year and the thinning at the temples and on top of my head is still continuing.
Doc doesn't want to prescribe tranny pills because of the potential impact to my sex life and he said that min is borderline useless for temples, only really works for crown (i have no balding there)

Am I just screwed?
I used to have super thick hair :(
>>
>>17148968
Where do I buy the meds folks, I'm at a norwood 2. Don't reccomend alldaychemist, I saw someone's order came with ants packed in. Obviously those stupid poos can store their medicine safely.
>>
>>17158779
It sounds like that nigger is lying. Just tell him to fucking prescribe it or you'll file some kind of complaint. And don't bitch about your sex life like a hypochondriac if you were doing that.
>>
File: by.banjo_1645607550152372.jpg (329 KB, 1080x1350)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
I haven't found a lot of scholar/medical literature about this, so I'll just ask, how common is erectile dysfunction with finasteride use?
>>
>>17159330
What? less than 2% learn to google.
>>
>>17157212
>hairline vastly improved - not back to a NW0 but it doesn’t need to be
>crown, which was worse than hairline in my opinion, finally now starting to see some results

this isnt even how fin works anon
>>
>>17159330
it's around 1% or so. don't worry about sides on fin, the drug is very safe and most people tolerate it. dutasteride however is brutal from experience, i cant recommend it. fin is great though
>>
>>17159452
obviously i am combining fin with min+microneedling for maximum efficiency, so maybe those are playing a part. but i used min for like 4 years with no results prior to fin. either my baldness was progressing too fast for min’s growth to keep up, or there’s a good chance i’m a nonresponder, even now, and it’s fin doing all the heavy lifting.
>>
>>17148968
I have major thinning around my sideburn area but very little change elsewhere. Is it still MPB or is it something else?
>>
>>17158779
with telemedicine you can circumvent doctors and get whatever you want even steroids
>>
>>17159330
Don't listen to those other dudes. The retard who told you to google grabbed a stat from a company trying to sell finasteride.

Here are results from a meta-analysis of several studies with significant sample sizes.

>Sexual effects including erectile dysfunction and decreased libido and ejaculate were reported in as many as 3.4 to 15.8 percent of men.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5023004/
>>
>>17153704
zoom's law
>>
>>17157212
>>17157978
good goy keep take the tranny pills
>>
>>17160755
fuck you it's mutt's law dammit
>>
>>17160331
Out of the 3 sexual side effects mentioned in the study review id say that decreased libido and ejaculation amount(which are the more common ones) can be partialy atributed to placebo since you normaly dont pay atention to them during your day, especialy since it was stated in the conclusion that the effects where mild and would get better with time. Erection problems is a little more obvious to spot so i doubt it was placebo. Idk, thats how i read into it, i doubt they mesured their cum amount and libido before the tests. Maby im wrong, i didnt read into the referenced works, theres alot of it.
>>
>>17161310
fuck off zoomer cuck
>>
>>17149228
>1,5 mg dut and 50mg RU
can you just write them out in full?
>>
>>17149228
DUT = Dutasteride 0.5 mg daily reduces DHT by over 95%
--
RU = RU58841 is a specific androgen receptor antagonist or a so called anti-androgen
--
FIN = Finasteride
--
MIN = Minoxidil
--
so, since this is the first time seeing this shit then, are people sharing what they take and results?
also microneedling?
>>
>>17153701
you probably have acne on your scalp my nig
>>
>>17160141
that definitely sounds like something else. could be alopecia areata but it's hard to say for certain. you should see a dermatologist and get evaluated
>>
>>17161718
Finasteride can shrink your prostate by up to 25% in size so it's not surprising that ejaculate amount can decrease
>>
buzz and get it over with
>>
File: PXL_20220731_224349104~2.jpg (296 KB, 1200x1508)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>17148968
I'll be hopping on the big three (FIN, MIN, NIZ) in a month once I'm finished backpacking. I'll also be getting a buzzcut. Here's a view from the top, my hair has gotten progressively lighter and thinner on my crown for 4 years (24 now). I look decent with a buzz anyway, figure I've got nothing to lose trying. I'll be low dosing FIN to start and slowly ramp up to 1mg a day, and using MIN once a day in the evening. Probably shampoo with NIZ once every other day. Think there's hope?
>>
File: PXL_20220731_224249448.jpg (1009 KB, 2448x3264)
1009 KB
1009 KB JPG
>>17162700
View #2, from the front
>>
>>17162700
>MIN once a day
why not twice?
>>
>>17162741
I'll be training MMA three times a day and showering/cold water rinsing throughout the day. I was under the impression it would wash out if I applied it in the morning.
>>
>>17162741
No difference and the min lasts longer
>>
>>17162754
I was under this impression as well. I didn't realize how bad my shit had become until I got in the woods for a weeks without regular showers, conditioner, and brushing.
>>
File: 165807666264897.jpg (411 KB, 898x1100)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
how important is sunlight for hair health?
>>
>>17160141
that’s probably not related to MPB because that’s not the male pattern. the pattern starts at the crown and hairline then expands from there until you get to the classic norwood 7.
generally hair loss that isn’t related to MPB seems to be A. treatable/reversible to some degree and B. possibly indicative of a more serious condition. go see a doctor.
>>
Just letting ya'll know that taking half a minoxidil tablet a day has completely reversed any thinning in just a few months.
>>
>>17162749
Yeah, that's true. That's fine I guess, with the other stuff you'll be using it will all be good.
>>
>>17163334
Fuck that. Never taking oral minoxidil. Even Kevin Mann is against that and that assmuncher is obsessed with taking anything that fights hair loss.
>>
>>17163493
What makes it any different from topical?
>>
>>17150540
yeah, this one's based
>>
>>17150735
women get that shit, too, but it's self-inflicted
buns, ponytails, anything involving hair ties
traction alopecia, every single time
imagine being a balding woman
it looks ugly, too
the buns and ponytails and whatnot, I mean
>>
>>17163613
Women's hair naturally becomes thinner as they get older a lot of times, it's not always self inflicted
>>
thank fuck i am not white
>>
File: 84d.png (102 KB, 720x640)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
My temples are regrowing but my frontal hairline is only thickening and not moving forward. I think I'll have to go for a transplant, lads.
>>
>>17163641
based favela monkey
>>
Women can also get androgenetic alopecia. It's just less common and not as drastic because women naturally have lower levels of androgens.
>>
>>17163513
Since it's oral, it will get absorbed into your bloodstream and there are all sorts of side-effects that can occur. The most concerning ones are a weakened immune system and cardiovascular effects (rapid heart rate, chest pain, hypotension, etc.)

In theory, topical minoxidil can be systemically absorbed into the blood stream as well. In fact, there are people who report having heart palpitations from the topical version.

Also, Kevin Mann mentioned there's a mechanism behind oral minoxidil being able to darken your hair. Kevin claims that he went from having blond to brown hair because of the medication.
>>
File: 1659387526184.jpg (356 KB, 1080x1081)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
I seem to lose a good amount of hair in the shower, but nowhere else. Occasionally I'll see a strand or two on my shirt or whatever. This is probably the longest I've ever had it, so I can physically see the strand as it falls out. But on my pillow? Nothing. It's black and silk so I'd see it. 2 or 3 tiny strands at worst, maybe some crazy long one I had no idea what was doing in my head to begin with.
Also, I seemingly have a dry scalp but not dandruff. Sometimes certain areas my scalp will feel like it's burning slightly, and the only thing that helps is this heavy duty dandruff shampoo with mint and all that.

Anyone have an experience like this?
>>
>>17164514
stop showering
>>
>>17164969
But that'll make it greasy. You could be onto something though I noticed more hairfall when I shower every day and use shampoo + conditioner daily
>>
>>17165002
Change to nizoral shampoo perhaps and an antidruff conditioner like head and shoulders.
>>
>>17165263
don't do this unless you have lice

nizoral fucks up your sex drive
>>
>ZERO results after six months of min
>sprouting a fuckton of hair after just six weeks of fin
Wtf is this fuckery? My daily dose of min is also lower than it used to because I switched from 2x daily 1ml of 5% topical min to 1x daily 0.75ml of 6% topical min + 0.05% topical fin.
>>
File: 1620482057804.jpg (236 KB, 1000x1000)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
just buzz it. i guarantee being an insecure faggot is infinitely worse for your attractiveness.
>>
>>17165269
Really? I've used it a lot and never felt my sex drive was fucked up. That's a pretty shit coin flip to make.
>>
File: 20220419_092132.png (239 KB, 586x214)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
Just buzz it. Do you really want to have to take pills and shit for the rest of your life?
>>
>>17165879
I just want to keep it through my 20s. My plan is When I hit my 30s I'll stop and let it go bc I'll likely join the zog army.
>>
A lot of copium ITT.
Hair-loss can take a 9 to a 4. Basically it's over unless it's not over yet.

Hop on fin. This chad has a solid vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqeeRw6BxiQ

Lines of offense:
1. Fin
2. If you've already lost a lot of hair, you should consider minox
3. Transplant

Note: Transplant would likely still need fin for optimal efficiency.
>>
What do you all think of this solution? Keep getting ads for it.
>>
>>17165939
Forgot to attach file, whoops
>>
>>17165940
Rereading the ingredients dutasteride may be a deal breaker but I don't know anything about its topical application
>>
>>17149693
u get 0 pussy with ur looks and women think u look like an uncle
>source: woman
>>
>>17166074
you will NEVER be a woman, f@g
And even if you are a woman you shouldn't speak on the behalf of all women
>>
>>17164514
im in this situation too, i dont have very noticeable spots getting thinner or something besides my sides slightly thinning but i also only have noticeable hairloss when im shampooing my hair, and when i brush it. i also shampoo my hair every day (i also have a dry scalp cause of eczema so i use this shampoo for it to combat it)
>>
>>17166074
you're definitely not a bio woman.

also post your pic with a time stamp. you won't do that though because you're ugly and projecting
>>
>>17163007
sunlight is bad for your scalp, just take vitamin d.
>>
>>17165879

looked like absolute shit in 2007 even worse than in 1994
>>
>>17166772
he literally looks retarded in 2016 and 1994 is just copium cringe
>>
>>17166899

bald cope
>>
>>17166920
fintranny cope
>>
I've had thinning hair since idk when but I noticed it around the end of lasts year. Picrel was from October with my hair forward.
>>
This one is from just now. I've only used minoxodil and I started in December. It clearly hasn't got thicker, do you think it's getting worse though? The length is a bit longer here, maybe by an inch or more
>>
>>17155613
I think mostly cope but the other anon is right about it would look better if he bulked up. Balding is fine but balding and being skinny is a death sentence. Everyone subliminally thinks you have some sort of disease.
>>
>>17166943
Might just be the length but I think it looks slightly better, definitely not worse.
>>
is there any point going on finasteride if you already have advanced diffuse thinning?
>>
>>17168232

Yes, never 2 late 2 start fin, it took me from nw5 to nw2 in a couple months the rest I filled using minox, keto shampoo, dermaroller and hair transplant
>>
>>17168271
>it took me from nw5 to nw2
is this really a common occurrence with finasteride alone?

i always thought fin just preserves whatever hair you have left and it doesn't regrow much.
>>
>>17166943
You probably are attached to your hair, but it looks like shit in both pics. If you lost it all, it wouldn't be that big of a deal unless you have a weird head
>>
>>17168283
The earlier the user starts the bigger and faster the chances of recovery.
>>
baldbros it's over...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q6lnnH0nks
>>
>>17168283

for some people it doesn't do anything, for others it only keeps their hair, for others it takes like 2 years of use to give regrowth, others such as in my case fall under the ''fin hype-responder'' term and regrow a lot of hair while stopping falling altogether
>>
I’m sure it’s already in here but where do you US anons go for a hair transplant? I want something conservative, just an inch or half an inch of my hairline brought forward with the sides filled in some. I’m wary of going out of the country but at the same time dont think it should cost anyone 10k+ would be willing to spend 3-5k
>>
can fin pills be turned into a topical solution? and avoid the sides?
t. no clue about pharmacology or medicine
>>
>>17169477
any way to tell if someone could potentially be a "hyper responder"? is it more likely to happen with diffuse thinners?
>>
>>17165269
>nizoral fucks up your sex drive
No it doesn't, where the fuck did you hear that? I've never had any issue with it and my scalp feels better than ever and dandruff/acne free. I wish I used it in high school.
>>
>NW0
Reminder that there is no such thing as norwood 0.
Norwood starts at 1.
NW1 is zero balding.
A juvenile hairline.
Not NW0, which doesn't exist.
>>
I saw this interesting video from Rob English where he talks about a study showing that 2% ketoconazole shampoo (Nizoral, Regenpure, etc.) is just as effective as 2% minoxidil.

unfortunately only 1% ketoconazole shampoo is available over the counter and he says you should get the 2% if you want the benefits of fighting hair loss.

Can't I do something to achieve the same results with 1%? Maybe wash my hair twice that day instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1bHq89_Xs
>>
Been on finasteride for about a year and I think I'm beginning to grow breasts...
>>
>>17170680
you might want to stop. if that solidifies, you're going to have to get surgery.
>>
>>17148968
Before PRP
>>
>>17171348
1 week after first PRP session
>>
Can anything fix this? Thinking of doing some sort of procedure..shit fucks w me. Would medicine do anything or do I just gotta do transplant or something
>>
>>17171410
it's over
>>
Another angle of a really bad haircut I had. I kept it cuz it gave me an idea of how my hairline looks like
>>
>>17171411
So wut just hide it till I shave it all off?
>>
27, this is with hair oil in, is it over?
>>
>>17149693
Your outer appearance was prefigured to your souls inner wickedness. Fornication doesn't make you beautiful. It makes you even more disfigured and you're too blind and conceited to see how contemptible in looks and action you actually are.
>>
>>17150540
Based.
>>
>>17170467
I don’t believe a word of it.
Just stick to what actually works. Finasteride and minoxidil.
>>
HELP
>>
>>17171944
can't help you buddy it's f*cking over
>>
HELP
>>
I've been on 1mg Fin for 10 years and maintained all my hair with no side effecrs, recently moved to 1mg every second day and looking to move to 0.5mg every second day. I noticed I was more sexually awake when I moved away from 1mg a day so now I'm wondering if I was getting minor sexual side effects and not even noticing.
>>
I was watching a YouTube channel where a guy basically grooms people in to shaving their head when they start thinning, it's really weird. Literally everyone has a beard and a shaved head. What happens if I go bald and can't grow a beard?
>>
>>17172075
Mr. Clean
>>
>>17172075

Lol balding subhumans cope and try to make other men go bald too, never go bald, ever, take fin, dut, wear a wig, balding is death at all ages.
>>
>>17172009
Even w disposable income ~20k for some kinda procedure ?
>>
>>17172072
yeah it was the same shit for me. After I got married, I stopped taking finasteride and I noticed a significant increase in libido without even realizing I was having side-effects
>>
>>17172264
He's probably talking about Harry from Baldcafe. I can assure you he's been with hotter women than you ever will be you unfunny ugly troll.
>>
>>17172264
Based.
>>
>>17172560
Hi Harry, how's the hairline
>>
>>17172264
You are still a bald man though, your genetic screams bald man, everyday you take your dick altering pill and look into the mirror and say "Yup, I'm not bald, and nope DHT is a trash hormone because a YouTube schizo told me it was", after that you take a smelly alcoholic concoction known as minoxidil and rub that shit on your head in an attempt to sprout hairs, and if all else fails you start wearing a hair system or the wig.

Everyday you get your hair system re adjusted or fixed, you are reminded of your self proclaimed sub humanity, that you are indeed a slap head. So why lie, profess yourself as you truly are,

a bald man.
>>
>>17173005

u r a consciousness, that consciousness is trapped in a body with dht sensitive follicles, don't let the follicles get damaged no matter what, ur entire post is just bald cope
>>
File: head.jpg (69 KB, 806x1077)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>17173173
Nope, that is retarded and leads to trannyism, you have to accept the body you are given, develop it through natural means. There is great virtue in bearing your cross, or a supposed defect by society, rather than kowtowing.

You are dependent on the modern world, dependent on the Pharma, let me throw you in an island, let us see how long your follicles last, let you have a hair transplant and let me shave your head, and we will see the scars of deception. Faker and Poser.
>>
>>17174126

nature is just the evil and immoral deterministic force that makes things move, only a cuck would accept anything instead of changing it, the only reason u can post here is because people didn't accept only what nature gave them and wanted something better, balding is an abomintion, aging is an abomination. all things natural are repugnant and evil.
>>
>>17174188
Yeah, and what good in my life did 4chan bring me, what good in my life did trannies bring me, what good in my life did anime bring me, what good did atheism give me, what good did marvel movies give me, and what good did confused teens being prescribed hormone blockers do for them as their dick was mechanically shredded and replaced with an open wound? What good?
>>
>>17174188
The only metric that matters is survival, all else is bull shit.
>>
>>17174219

it gave me my life, much better than living in the wilderness and having to go through the stress of survival every single day, if not for 4chan I wouldn't be typing in this language and therefore I would be slaving for 200 usd a month in the third world cesspool they made me born instead of actually getting to talk to people from all over the world and getting to know how much a miserable shithole the place I live truly is reason for which I'll have moved to the US in less than a year from now.
>>
>>17170680
What dosage?
>>
>start fin and min at beginning of the year
>seems to be working a few months in, maintaining and new baby hairs on hairline
>quit min at around month 5 because I notice it’s causing water retention in my face and giving me bags under my eyes
>start thinning rapidly, temples recede like crazy, get retrograde alopecia on nape and sides
>mfw

I’m starting Dutasteride this week, but at this rate I won’t even have enough for a hair transplant by the end of the year.
>>
>>17175060
yikes
>>
>>17175060
>Is obviously going to be a NW7
>Is considering transplants
You have to be kidding

Also dut can be tritrated up to 2.5mg. I take 1.5 mg personally.
Also try RU.
>>
>>17175060
>>17175174
Nah, you also have retrograde alopecia. Idk man
>>
>>17175174
any sides? post pic of hair

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.