[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>>
>this man has sex and I don't
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>17090939
YOu both should be damn thankfull that you can socially acceptably hide half of your face. Your fashion, tho, hidious. At least it checks out.
>>
>>17090939
raf owens, rick simmons usually what im dressed in
>>
so many women look so much better with the halfmask on.

i think I should just find some insecure ugly woman and fuck her while she's wearing a mask
>>
>>17090939
I've seen this image before.

>left
>retard clown shoes
>cum rags
>s oy hair, glasses

>right
>better shoes (still shit)
>clown pants
>glasses + hair still soi
>more cum

I mean... Left to right is a positive progression IMO but fuckin hell... Still so absolute garbage.
>>
>>17090959
if women are more attracted to him than you, why do you still have this unwarranted sense of superiority? you obviously believe you should get sex before this guy, but evidently he's more attractive, so what gives? be humble and try harder
>>
>>17090939
thank god you covered her hideous face and disgusting nose. ik this vile bitch can smell for miles lmao. suxx never being effay cause u got dealt straight up shitt jeans
>>
it's crazy how that chick looks so much better with the mask
>>
>>17091861
the incel killer
>>
>>17091861
he has no confidence or social skills. I was in a similar boat a few years ago
>>
>>17090939
is this the same dude who mixed the rick with tha morty?!
>>
>>
>>17092010
She’s cute
>>
>>17090939
dress like an adult
>>
>>17092624
Your gift is too great for me
>>
who the fuck are they and how old are they?
>>
>>17092624
Your gift is too great for me
>>
Fashion victims.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.