[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: LilacLinen3-scaled.jpg (201 KB, 1024x1024)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
Why would you not buy clothes from your fellow European?
>>
It 100% is effay.
>Inb4 jews start swarming this thread calling it cringe
>>
>>17012148
>>17012175
no, and the golden one is a faggot.
stop following ecelebs you absolute dweebs.
>wow look at me im so smart and intellectual reading a book totally posed
such lack of class, reminds me of the black guys with an inferiority complex who constantly try to appear cultured and intelligence.
>>
>>17012148
>bold, yet good designs
it's effay
>>
>>17012175
He looks african too me
>>
>>17012347
Post physique
>>
>>17012148
based pilled.
>>
Been watching his vids since 2015. Inspired me to not go down the path of drugs that my friends were going down, and I'm a lot better off now because of it.
>>
>>17014676
>i needed an e-celeb in order for me not to throw my life out of the window with drugs
perfectly sums up the kind of people who worship e-celebs.
>>
>>17012148
nice subtle advertising bruh
>>
>>17014755
Equating watching a few videos and taking away the postive message from them and worshipping e-celebs is only done by absolute retards.
t. Doesn't follow any e-celebs
>>
My ex really likes his wife's health and wellness blog and I found out about this dude through her. Great guy. I wish their daughter much health and happiness :)
>>
Yes, because it is the antithesis to degeneracy.
>>
>>17012148
this guy literally looks like the snownigger meme
>>
>>17012347
I disagree with the general vibe you're giving off but I agree with the core of your message. After watching him for a while I realized that he is just a meathead, sure he has awesome physique but it is obvious that his thinking skills are average at best, which makes his intelligent posturing all the more cringeworthy. Also his book sucked and he was throwing a tantrum against the people who were giving low ratings because according to him it was libs trying to defame him.
>>
>>17012148
>roider
>goatee
>Aviators
>faggot colored shirt with bad logo
>shirt simply isn't well tailored and I thin they are like 100€ lol
>ring isn't even gold?
>coffee in glass mug

I mean, this is the antithesis of /fa/
>>
>>17015923
>10 plus year old image

NOOO PEOPLE AR NOT ALLOWED PERSONAL GROWTH AND SELF IMPROVEMENT NOO!!!
>>
>>17012148
his hair and goatee look bad
>>
>>17012148
>eceleb shit
>>
>>17015923
Coffee is meant to be drink in glass mug
At least espresso is meant for it
>>
i like him :)
>>
The Golden One is a really nice guy by all accounts
>>
>>17016412
>Coffee is meant to be drink in glass mug
>At least espresso is meant for it
No retard, you drink espresso in a tazzina, if you get served espresso in a glass its supposed to be drunk fast before it gets cold, which is obviously not the point of enjoying some coffee while reading a book.
Anyways, its clearly not espresso in the pic so your whole comment is pointless.
>>
>>17015849
Yeah, when he stays in his lane he's great.
>>
>>17013054
see >>17015822
>>
>>17012148
>All of our products are made in Europe. The reason for this is not only due to the superior quality. It is also done as a part of a greater struggle. European (and American) industry and manufacture have lost ground to (primarily) Asian counterparts over the last few decades. This is due to the simple reason of low cost manufacturing, companies big and small are out to maximise their profits. Although the strive for profit and growth are originally good and healthy goals, it can have catastrophic consequences when not guided by loyalty and commitment to your own. European made products are more expensive but are also higher in quality. Quality over quantity can be applied to most things in life, including clothes.

Seems bretty fa and based to me
>>
>>17014755
You sound like a fat loser.
>>
>>17012148
Hello Marcus!
Your clothes are overpriced and made in the poorest European countries (paying shitty wages to the workers).
AND your coffee is overpriced too.
>>
>>17016738
ALSO you are not natty, fucking liar.
>>
>>17016412
>Coffee is meant to be drink in glass mug
this is some Anglo meme. I'm med and everyone in the Mediterranean drinks expresso in ceramic cups
>>
Golden One is based. He does what he loves and doesn't live in resentment. I kneel to that.

t. med
>>
>>17012347
Found the redditor who doesn't realize how much of a retard he is.
>>
He isn't /fa/ because he is based. The catty seething replies in this thread (omg he takes steroids reeeeee) are proof of that

I don't aspire to be anything like TheGoldenOne. He is a increasingly esoteric nord fascist and I am a degenerate libertarian. Technically me and him are enemies and politics aside we are completely different archtypes in terms of both personality and aesthetics however I know someone with fire when I see it. Steroids or not (he is natty your all just weak undisciplined faggots) you don't look the way he does without hard work. You all unironically disgust me

Cowardly weak crab bucket men with mental disorders the lot of you but the fucked up part is if any of you put in the effort he did rather than simply trying to buy power with clothing (that normalfags ignore anyway) you'd understand but you won't and will continue to languish in insipid mediocrity while attempting to drag others down with you like a bunch of jealous spiteful metaphysical and literal niggers
>>
>>17018587
and if anyone out there is reading this I don't mean you *have* to work out. The idea that every man has to be a ripped beast is /fit/ cancer what I mean is actually putting your soul into something

Soi or not there is a great passage in the first Jurassic Park novel about the discipline a martial artist or monk acquires that exchanges sacrifice for power. This transition/exchange is an important part of growth as a person but given how this board attacks others I personally suspect the majority of you are more concerned with a different kind of transition. Sit down, think about what you want to do to change the world or achieve, don't go small, be honest with who you are in terms of genetics be true to your "archtype" and go all the way while remembering that consistancy is more important than motivation

>TLDR: don't be a fucking bitch

Fuck I hate you all. I remember discovering brands like Julius or Dior or whatever and thinking it was the coolest shit ever but the people surrounding cool clothes are the least cool motherfuckers alive. Literal faggots and not just because you all suck eachother off. Just complete failures as individuals in everyway. Borderline vampirism and not in the cool way that gets chicks wet
>>
>>17018587
Lastly given that some of you know relatively niche details about his life it's obvious that you "hate follow" him. Like what do you faggots periodically check in on him because he gets under your skin that much? Fucking lmao. Don't try to play it off like your just there to laugh or some insincere shit. You people have zero joy in your lives. I know why you fags *really* know that level of detail about him and it's because your the equivalant of those weird fags who stalk people they hate out of some bizarre seething

Nobody respects you irl because your behavior and soul is loathsome. You *could* change but you won't. You'll age with a life full of unmet desires and become the equvalant of those 45yo fags who hang out in front of liquor stores harassing pedestrians because of the subconcious anger you can't actually articulate but the worst part is you don't *have* to be like this. You could start today to live the life you actually want to live and you'd no longer be the kind of person who acts the way you all do
>>
>>17012148
No.
I buy proper Europe-made clothes, I'd rather not support this moron.
>>
>>17018587
>>17018609
>>17018618
Not reading this shit. Golden One is /fa/ and based. Get a life, loser.
>>
>>17018587
>He is a increasingly esoteric nord fascist and I am a degenerate libertarian.
>He is on a different team reeeeee
Sheep spotted, didn't bother reading further
>>
>>17018812
>>17018874
yeah you obviousily didn't you brainlet nigger(s), I said that he was based and that despite technically being my political enemy I still respect him for his dedication and talent

You should kill yourself
>>
>>17018897
>political enemy
I see you keep outing yourself as a sheep, keep it coming.
>>
>>17018908
Yes, libertarians and fascists are directly opposed to one another my brainlet friend who can't admit he was wrong, is too stupid to read a paragraph or understand context yet keeps checking the thread for some reason. I'm not suggesting he should be persecuted I'm saying we have directly incompatible views on how society should be run. This is a statement of fact unless you think that people like Hunter S Thompson and Evola have some great commonality with one another

Once again, I think you should kys but you'll simply pretend like you didn't read this (you did, you read all of it) while acting like a sheepish faggot too egotistical to admit he fucked up

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.