[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 40 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Now that mustaches are onions like full grown beards now because of betas trying to mimic actual men is the only option of cool facial hair is like a light beard or heavy stubble
>>
>>17009727
I almost had a stroke reading that
>>
>>17009727
what the hell happened to him.
i stopped watching him when the unboxings ended,
>>
>>17009736
His new documentary with Hyde proves his career went downhill.
>>
>>17009727
He'd look so much better if he would just shave that nasty thing off his fucking face
>>
>>17009727
its beta to care what people think. nobody gives a shit how you style your facial hair as long as you’re hot
>>
literally all facial hair is onions thats all there is to it.

The ONLY non onions facial hair fashion accessory has only ever been stubble because it doesnt hide your masculine facia lfeatures

In the entire history of man any facial hair beyond stubble has been to fraud as women thinks theres more masculine features going on behind the facial hair than reality AKA frauding

Frauding does work to a degree but it is onions since youre faking it
>>
>>17009727
Both my beard and my head hair look scraggly and shitty when it gets longer than a certain point so I learned to keep everything short, looks a lot better, so agreed on short/heavy stubble.
>>
>>17009727
>Basing your look on just trying to avoid what a few faggots did
You are the textbook definition of onions.
>>
>>17009727
stubble. mustache is pedo core
>>
Lads let's be honest, the reason we want facial hair is just so we can shave less often.
>>
>>17009727
Yeah. That or go full buttrock with a goatee or soul patch.
>>
I wish my patchy cheeks would just fill in :/
>>
>>17010739
its not going to, shave it all off anon
>>
>>17009886
100% accurate
>>
What is onions in this context?
>>
>>17011126
It's the "ironic" ugly that is the new(ish) trend. Mostly on men who regard mustaches as something only old guys have or is generally seen as uncool. If you grow a stache and pair it with idiotic things like trucker caps with fishing logos you can always hide behind a curtain of "it's ironic bro" when confronted with anything. It's a very shallow way of living.
>>
>>17009727
Its gay if you're gay.
>>
>>17009727
Here's an idea: man the fuck up and don't be onions. Then you can have whatever kind of facial hair you want.
>>
File: 4d4c3-1501198289-800.jpg (34 KB, 800x565)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>17009727
Vince McMahon had been known to shave multiple times a day.

When asked why he's never had a beard he replied:

>"Beards are for pirates and weak chinned faggots. I'm neither."
>>
>>17009727
Ian, stop. It's just sad. She ended your run. Stop with these threads
>>
>>17009736
he tried to epicly own sam hyde and make him look like a pathetic alt righter that had fallen off.

id say like 75-80% of those watch thought that Ian came off as a smug beta who acts constantly put off and better than the people around him as they arent from the LA youtube influencer circlejerk. I do have one friend though who will now leave them room if sam hyde is on the screen as he says he gets so pissed just seeing his face.
>>
Starting to see more guys wearing Van Dykes with varying degrees of success. Thinking about hopping on the bandwagon myself.
>>
>>17014439
I decided to shave my beard and do a Van Dyke, I honestly look better than I ever did with a full beard.
>>
>>17013995
Nah Ian and Sam are both losers. Sam just happens to be edgier so he loves the alt-right. Ian is mellowing out because he realizes that he's in a glass house.
>>
>>17014744
What is your definition of a loser?
>>
>>17009886
>cutting off the beard to spite the face

Beards are onions alright, but I can't count the number of guys who pass as attractive solely because it hides their ugly soft face and recessed chin. The meme is real -- but more power to them, because women legitimately fall for it and those lays they get can never be taken away from them.

Don't fall for the "oh shit I can't wear this or have this style, because it's cringe" because women don't care, only incels do. Women only care about attractive or not attractive.

So what if it's a "fraud"? Lmao, grow up.
>>
>>17009736
literally what >>17013995 said. After the unboxings idubbbz just got less and less actually edgy and more "edgy" as defined by LA coddled types (OnlyFans GF, mullet, onions facial hair). It's very sad because I used to watch all the unboxings too. Should have predicted this kind of turn I mean he did CONTENT COP which is basically cancelling people before that was a real term.
>>
>>17014748
Someone whose best years of relevance are behind them and whose fanbase is annoying underage spergs.
>>
File: Fu manchu.gif (31 KB, 320x240)
31 KB
31 KB GIF
>anon isn't effay enough to pull of a Fu Manchu
ngmi
>>
>>17009727
All I can grow is a mustache so I’m stuck with it. I’d like to grow some mutton chops but just facial hair is patchy and nonexistent like a 14 year old, and im 31. It’s over…
>>
>>17009727
the mustache trend is hilarious because it looks like absolute dogshit
>>
>>17015192
>I watched all his unboxings
>I mean he did CONTENT COP

My god man.zoomers are so messed up in the head.
>>
>>17014748
not him but hyde is just embarrassing
He's the 2010s equivalent of going through a Borat phase or a Limp Bizkit phase.
>>
>zoomers can’t like anything if someone “cringe” on YouTube or Twitch also has that thing
Your generation is so FUCKED AHAHAHAHAHAH! White people will literally be extinct by 2100
>>
>>17013995
>he tried to epicly own sam hyde and make him look like a pathetic alt righter that had fallen off.
I dont know who the guy in op's is, but Sam Hyde didn't need any help he did it to himself.
>>
>>17009727
Mustache with stubble
>>
>>17016805
So he's based?
>>
>>17014439
Try it, I personally love the look
>>
>>17016805
You got him all wrong haha
>>
>>17021148
I saw video pop up in my feed of him in a helicopter, and he was trying to fucking hard to be edgy, like "I ran over 20 kids" or some annoying bullshit.
>>
>>17009734
fpbp

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.