[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why the fuck is the mainstream suit you find in stores this silky smooth dogshit texture?, and it's ALWAYS BLACK!..
And the only shirt colors are black, blue and white?.
We need to bring back the colors and patterns from the 1700's etc.
Like pic related, look at that stallion of man.
Jokes aside the colors and patterns need to return asap before men's fashion just ends up looking like Darth Vaders minions with grey military suits.
>>
>>16643595
I prefer some moderns stuff more, but yeah, I think we should start experimenting with colours and textures more in menswear.
>>
>>16643595
>Why the fuck is the mainstream suit you find in stores this silky smooth dogshit texture
because they are all made of cheap polyester
>Jokes aside the colors and patterns need to return asap before men's fashion just ends up looking like Darth Vaders minions with grey military suits
then go with it, stand out from the pack
>>
>>16643595
>Why the fuck is the mainstream suit you find in stores this silky smooth dogshit texture?, and it's ALWAYS BLACK!..
Because most people don't want to wear suits outside of situations where they absolutely have to, which is very formal occasions where black is the only acceptable color.
They have a dogshit texture because they are 100% polyester of the cheapest kind, which is again, because most people do not want to wear suits unless they absolutely have to which means they don't want to spend a lot of money either.
>>
>>16643642
I plan on having a custom made suit vest made.
With tons of flowers/animals and shit like that on it.
Just start small and evolve from there.
>>
>>16643654
>which is again, because most people do not want to wear suits unless they absolutely have to which means they don't want to spend a lot of money either.

I think this comes down to the cheapness of the materials and the lack of a proper fit.
I think most people don't visit professionals to get their suits fitted correctly.
It's pretty sad in all honesty.
>>
>>
>>16643595
Black is always in.
Black shadows on black are less visible, so it pays to market to the masses who are not model proportioned.
>>
>>16643720
sugardaddy core
>>
>>16643595
>Why the fuck is the mainstream suit you find in stores this silky smooth dogshit texture?
Because it’s cheap. That smooth texture can look great if the cut of the suit is great, but most of the time it is a cost thing
>and it's ALWAYS BLACK!
It’s usually some shade of blue or charcoal, but black suits are pretty popular and usually the mark of someone clueless
>We need to bring back the colors and patterns from the 1700's etc.
yeah, no. There is enough nuance as it is in menswear. It would take months of study for a normal person to learn all the different details, proportions, patterns, construction and styles of moderns suits. It’s just that mainstream stores don’t explore these details at all.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.