[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1637277542132.jpg (190 KB, 614x1500)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Why don't normies take my fit seriously?

This is a genuine Fumito Ganryu jacket. Real merino wool. I subscribe to Popeye magazine, do you know how expensive it is to ship to the US? This is pure City Boy style, this jacket itself was featured on model Yoshi Shininoku on page 37 of last month's edition (the rain shine smile photoshoot) . And all normies do, in their skinny jeans and New Era baseball caps, is LAUGH when they see my J-style fit. They don't even know what City Boy style is. One guy even said I dressed like a giant toddler. I got into Berghain wearing this, for fuck sakes.

Why are normies so cringe?
>>
Maybe because it looks fucking dumb? You look like a living pile of linkin logs with less soul.
>>
File: 200.gif (961 KB, 356x200)
961 KB
961 KB GIF
>>16643031
>>
>>16643031
>>
The entire point of clothing is for someone else to make fun of what someone else is wearing
There's always gunna be someone mocking you no matter what you choose to wear so you might as well develop a healthy sense of contempt for them.
>>
>>16643031
why are you wearing an oversized coat?
get your size next time, tranny
>>
>>16643031
If you are fishing for compliments from normies there's no choice but to go full SEXcore.
>>
>>16643031

ID on that camera?
>>
File: supreme_gentleman.jpg (87 KB, 992x744)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>16643031
>They don't even know what City Boy style is.
Who cares?

>I got into Berghain wearing this, for fuck sakes.
Again, who cares? Also, this is not much of an achievement.

>Why are normies so cringe?
You're the only one who is cringe. You're just listing off all of this shit that's supposed to make you cool like it's a shopping list. It kind of has whiny incel 'supreme gentleman' type vibes. Most people don't give a shit about your obscure fucking subculture shit that only low t liberal urban white men in there teens and 20s care about. Most people don't know all this retarded terminology, or care about your magazine subscription.

If you really want to share you fits with people and get feedback on your fits from other people into your shit, then try Instagram, or whatever social media people are using these days.
>>
Probably a troll but the coat looks strange - go for something more traditional.
>>
>>16643031
You look like a normie. J-fashion is japanese normie fashion.
Have a nice day :-)
>>
>>16643031
Are you larping as some kind of hipster monk? That fit is atrocious, you could fit one more person in there.

>Why are normies so cringe?
You're the one who is cringe. The only thing this shit is missing is a fedora. Grow up.
>>
>>16643167
this
>>
>>16643167
Sony a6000 :^)
>>
>>16643031
based fit honestly
>>
>>16643031
If I had to guess I’d say that’s his moms coat
>>
>>16643031
Imagine being this butt blasted by some one's outfit on this dead board. Not just dead but dead for years at this point. I'd pay money to see your disgusting living conditions. Holy kek
>>
Man give me some money
>>
File: 1633634032876.jpg (162 KB, 900x642)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>16643031
This coat looks VERY impractical.
There's no fucking way this thing makes you stay warm, at all..
The sleves should narrow down to the wrists with adjustments so that heat doesn't flow out.
The bottom part is so wide open cold air will rush up your jacket like some Marylin Monroe's dress like a motherfucker.
The closing ropes on the front looks like something that was torn off a boat and stitched on in the last second, looks absolutely terrible.
The're should've been a hidden zipper on the front there.
AND the side pockets makes no sense, are you going to carry your school papers in those cowboy mule bags OP?.
Now that i think about it there's so much wrong with this coat just practically that i'd rather just throw it in the bin.
Waste of material, feel like i'm going to throw up.
>>
>>16643031
Somebody is upset this guy gets more yous then they do :)n8tn
>>
>>16643031
imagine subscribing to faggy new Popeye and not just buying 90s back issues for 100 yen each
>>
>>16643031
I know this is probably bait but I'll bite. I love duffle coats but I can't reconcile wearing any other tan items when the coat is already a mass of tan that covers most of the body. I'm aware the full tan scheme was intentional but I just think it would be so much better if varying shades of brown were used for the pants and shoes, the yellow sweater works great though. It goes without saying at this point but the coat is too big and looks wack as a result.
>>16643196
>>16643638
It's a very typical duffle coat in terms of design, just oversized. The duffle coat has strictly utilitarian origins and is a staple in menswear circles.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.