[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: p3_effey.png (844 KB, 969x1116)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
Are headphones around the neck /fa/?
Bonus: You actually earn it by using them at work (programmer, architect etc.)
>>
>>16550957
Nobody gives a shit how you wear your headphones at work/home. If you wear headphones outside, you are a cringe retard.
>>
>>16550957
no, i'd assume ur autistic if you did since everyone who i've met who wears gamer headphones in public is
>>
Absolutely not. Its the most autistic thing I've ever seen and I'm sure you're wearing a green zelda shirt
>>
i wear over the ear headphones to the gym because i refuse to spend my hard earned money on airpods, but i know one day i’ll crack
>>
retarded faggot shit

>Bonus: You actually earn it by using them at work (programmer, architect etc.)
you fucking retard
>>
>>16550957
>Are headphones around the neck /fa/?
they were in like 2005 if you were young. Cringe as fuck now, especially if you're wearing beats
>>
>>16550984
There are non airpod wireless headphones
>>
>>16550957
I have never seen someone that was /fa/ or even better than a 5/10 wear them around the neck irl. It is literally always neckbeards and autismo's
>>
>>16552932
This so much. /fa/ people wear unobtrusive IEMs. Poor people who want to larp as rich people wear airpods.
>>
>>16550957
I think it's /fa/. What's not so fa is the fact that listening to music at work or while going somewhere is Just horribly distracting. So you can never Focus on the music or your surroundings.

Minato or whatever his name is, is a horrible emocuck and the p3 girl version mogged the everliving shit out of him.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.