[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: stages-of-hairloss.jpg (97 KB, 800x800)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Anyone here cursed with these genetics??
I'm 26 and noticed that my temples are starting to recede. Right now I'm somewhere in between the circle. I'm thinking of taking dutasteride. My brother takes it and says he hasn't noticed any side effects, but I'm a chronically anxious person with bouts of severe depression. I worry I'll suffer from sexual dysfunction or other side effects because of my predisposition for mental health issues. Some guys out there have never recovered even after they stopped taking the medicine.

Am I just shit out of luck? Should I just ride it out and then rock the bald look??
>>
Start with minoxidil first if u are worried, its safest option.
>>
>>16524471
minoxidil doesn't work on temples and can cause shedding before it gets better. I'd rather not deal with that
I'm not balding anywhere just have receding temples
>>
Maybe just take the topical stuff that you spray on your scalp. That way most of it will just stay on the head skin. It's probably much more effective and safe than eating it and waiting for it to go "up" to your scalp from your stomach.
>>
Hop on fin or it’s over. Why worry about the sexual side effects when you won’t have a sec life anyways if you’re bald.
>>
>>16524520
cope.
>>
I was in your boat. Completely ignored it like a moron until I was 27 and caught a glimpse of my vertex scalp. It was fucking terrifying. I'm 28 now and my hair is steadily recovering, I'm even seeing progress in the area where a smarter version of me would have noticed the earliest signs.
What I did:
>Microneedling
Get a dermapen asap, if you can't afford it a roller is fine but requires more upkeep and if you aren't careful will pull hair.
>Minoxidil/Nanoxidil
I've heard great things about Minox from a lot people, but the sx were making me look a lot older than I wanted to. Also, looking back, I definitely think it caused a tremendous amount of brain fog because I was fucking up at work constantly. I switched to nanoxidil, but I am a bit hesitant to suggest. It has far fewer studies backing it than minoxidil. The creators suggest that they have very similar mechanisms but nanoxidil has a far lower chance of negative side effects. This definitely stabilized, and to an extent improved, the situation
>Fin
THIS WAS THE GAME CHANGER. I waited 2-3 months after initially seeing a dermatologist to ask for a prescription. I was worried about sides like a fool. I don't doubt that they happen but realizing the reversibility of them in most situations is what compelled me to dive in. The first several months are quite slow, almost demotivatingly so, but suddenly my scalp started vanishing again, my hairline started crawling forward, and I began to feel less like I was balding and more like I was regrowing.
>Vitamin D
Get a physical, make sure you aren't vitamin D deficient. Resolving this sped up progress.

this was a lot but the relief I've felt knowing that baldness wasn't a certainty is so great that I have to help others experience it
>>
>>16524548
not OP but i just caught a glimpse of my crown in a mirror at work - i’m already on minox but had a dermatologist fill out a prescription for propecia a while ago but was scared of the sides, definitely going to get it filled now. scarier side for me was prostate cancer than ED to be honest, but i guess that’s not as easily detected.
to anyone who had ED from fin - in what form did it take? inability to maintain an erection, lack of sexual arousal, etc?
>>
>>16524563
I'm not that guy and I'm a /fit/ poster where fin is talked about a lot

the lowdown is this: almost nobody gets full blown ED from fin. that is the 1% number you see quoted. that is the number of people who basically have their dick killed by fin. almost nobody. permanent ED on fin is something that may not even exist and could just be people who get ED anyways who were taking fin because so many people take it and its a lifelong commitment.

but the fact is almost every single guy on fin gets a variety of sexual side effects, and these take the form of slightly worse overall sexual function. this is more or less not a side effect of fin but a direct effect-- a result of lower DHT and a smaller prostate. do not believe people who tell you that you will have no effect at all, generally these are people coping because the truth is that fin is pretty much the only option and a lot of guys don't want to admit there is a cost to it

these effects are slightly less hard erection, requiring more stimulation to stay hard, harder time reaching orgasm, lower overall libido, longer sexual refractory period, and lower sperm count and sperm quality

all of these are minor hits, like 5%-10%-20% to each of them, but they do add up. and for some people they can add up to an annoying degree where it causes not serious problems but definitely sex changing problems. when you are young and you are really horny and have a great dick and everything these aren't going to matter at all (probably) but as you age they will become more significant. there's also the watery semen thing but that goes away fast.

overall I recommend fin and I am on it myself. I wish I started sooner. but just know what you're getting into.
>>
>>16524604
is it true that working out leaves DHT on the scalp and that makes you go bald faster?
>>
File: ss.png (324 KB, 1309x718)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>16524641
I don't know about scalp DHT specifically but activities like heavy weightlifting raises blood DHT and cardio lowers blood DHT. ultimately the effect isn't anywhere as strong as fin though.

another thing to be aware of is what kind of prescription to get. I get 5mg pills and then cut them into 6 pieces. 3 months of 5mg generic finasteride costs me like $40 and lasts a year and a half. I tried cutting it into 4s but the sexual side effects were slightly too strong for me at that level.
>>
Also 26 OP

I'm getting a dut prescription online from medicalwellnesscenter. Not taking it yet, but I am not concerned about sides. It's not posted about much online because it's taken off label, but those who comment say it's way more effective than fin. Approved in Japan and Korea is good enough for me.

Also, there are lots of weird ass compounds like ru58841 out there that work too. Recently the FDA approved a super expensive ance cream that targets local DHT receptors rather than having to nuke the hormone it across the body. Works on hair too, but not approved (or affordable) yet. A pill sounds easier than a daily cream, I can't even be bothered to brush my teeth twice a day. Fuck minox.

I would go bald but I have a misshapen skull, like an egyptian head wrap sort of fucked up look.
>>
If you are a man and take hair drugs, or use steroids, FUCK YOU you are the snitch in prisoner's dilemma and should be dealt with accordingly
>>
>Finfags posting alchemy routines again
Where is the shave inspo guy when you need him?
>>
>>16524461
Do tests before anon and don't make my mistake

I took 1 mg every 2 days for one week without prescription, and when I stopped at the weekend for one day to take it the day after, all horrible sides came at me at once
I suffered from depression + gyno + skin rash + hormonal imbalance effects
This shit was worse than death and was bedridden for 4 months
Don't ever listen to 4chan, take it only under doctor supervision
>>
File: 1604290073722.png (108 KB, 698x178)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>16524461
this progression is actual kino
if you have to go bald, go bald like this
>>
>>16524461
Do tests before anon and don't make my mistake

I took 1 mg every 2 days for one week without prescription, and when I stopped at the weekend for one day to take it the day after, all horrible sides came at me at once
I suffered from depression + gyno + skin rash + hormonal imbalance effects
This shit was worse than death and was bedridden for 4 months
Don't ever listen to 4chan, take this cursed drug under doctor supervision
>>
File: img715638.jpg (26 KB, 454x305)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>16525139
also known as "the jew"
>>
for the balding anons
Do you hate your parents for the balding genes?
Is it ok to blame them or is it morally wrong?
>>
>>16524476
I dermaroll and use minoxidil and Nizoral for my temples, trust me it'll help.
>>
26, my temples are receding. I decided to let it happen. My ancestors all got along fine I'm not gonna fall for the hair loss jew
>>
>>16524461
One thing young men need to know is that your hairline moving up a little in your 20s is normal and happens to every man. It doesn't mean you're going bald. It's very possible your hairline will settle in a year or two and then stay there for several more decades or even the rest of your life. Speaking from experience here.

So don't worry just yet anon, you might be fine.
>>
>>16525589
>Speaking from experience here.
How old are you? Some hairline maturation is normal and expected but there's a turning point where men should be worried.
>NW0 = juvenile hairline
>NW1 = mature hairline
>NW2 = beginning stages of hair loss
>>
>>16525596
33 years old. My hairline went up a little in my early 20s, but hasn't moved since I'm 25.
>>
>>16525605
That's good, I looked at a picture of me from 10 years ago and my hairline hasn't changed. I'm in my mid 20s now.
>>
>>16524548
Good post. The fear subsiding when you realise its no longer an inevitability if you're not lazy about it is a good feel
>>
>>16525611
Are you Asian or Middle-Eastern? They tend to be an exception to the rule. Almost all white men will notice their hairline going up a little after becoming an adult.

Like OP, my hairline took a shape somewhere between the two examples OP encircled, which is why I felt the need to say my piece, since OP reminds me of how I felt when I realized my hairline changed. I was extremely worried back then, but I'm no longer worried about going bald after learning that it's normal for your hairline to go up a little and after realizing that my hairline hasn't changed since I was 25.

Now... going grey on the other hand...
>>
>>16525635
>Are you Asian or Middle-Eastern?
Yeah I can be considered both of these, being central Asian. In Middle Easterners hair loss tends to manifest either very early or very late in life, or not at all.
>>
>>16525181
i got way worse shit to thank my parents for
>>
>>16524461
>Anyone here cursed with these genetics??
Yes, but thankfully this curse was more of an inconvenience than anything.
Using OPs pic was basically the top right guy by the time I was 23 years old. I still have some hair it's not really much.
But I'm 35 now, I'm married with kids and successful career and I don't really give a flying fuck about hair.

Things that I did to "compensate", in no particular order:

1 - Lift. I'm 6'1". So even if I had hair I'd have to lift otherwise I'd either look like an alien with anorexia or landwhale if I get fat.

2 - Good clothes and fashion sense. Nothing fancy. Just masculine traditional casual clothes or formal clothes.

3 - Good constructive hobbies(computers/programming, music and camping in my case). No video games or gambling and only social alcohol.

4 - Money and good job. Education is fully optional. I have a Ph.D. but you don't need it high education unless you exactly why you want it. Formal education is a scam and you only need it for the certificates. If you don't need the certification, don't bother. Learn on the job.

5 - And shave your head. Unless you left side of OP's pic or you live in pre-Meiji era Japan, shave.

Hair only matters, if it's the only thing you have.
>>
>>16524604
I'm on Fin and can coom everyday at 27
>>16524641
>>16524665
everyone has DHT in their scalp, what causes the balding is being particularly sensitive to it
>>
>>16525589
problem is is that it can be too late, or you just get fucked and lose a lot at the same time
t. my hair started falling out so suddenly and quickly it clogged my drain and was borderline fistfuls in my shower
if I had proactively gotten on Fin I'd still have 90% of it
>>
I started finn like 9 months ago and have basically returned to pre balding and thickened in places I didn't notice were bad
I am 20 yrs old
Dad and grandpa were bald by 25
>>
>>16525907
By 25 is ahead of schedule for most dudes. Worst part of seeing bald threads for me is people constantly think baldness is a thing that kicks in when you turn 40 or some shit.
Not impossible but that is not a typical MPB case.
If I had my time over I'd probably take fin.
>>
>>16525719
I ah curious
What's your job
Software engineer?
>>
Don't test levels get lower as you age?
Then doesn't the DHT that gets converted gets lower too?
Why the balding keeps progressing
>>
I'd recommend you guys mew. If a typical baldlet starts mewing when he first notices recession it should have worked well by the time he's a proper baldlet.
If it works at all, which maybe it doesnt, but what have you got to lose?
Better try and not be an ayy lmao head unless you plan to be as rich as Moby and even he is a cuck.
>>
>>16524461
I turned 30 this month, and from 29 to 30, I went from having a completely intact hairline to right of your two pics, maybe even a bit worse. It's amazing how fast it receded. Both my parents and my siblings have pretty much no hair loss whatsoever, so I always thought I'd be safe too. Not sure what to do at this point, and if I should take medicine or not.
>>
>>16524476
it does work on temples. worked for me. also had no shed
>>
>>16524461
mfw 23 and norwood 3
>>
If you don't look like a basedboy just embrace it. Fitness and personality is more than enough to make up for the lack of hair
>>
Can't believe the shit you guys will put your body through just to hold onto your hair a couple more years. If you are over 30 you shouldn't be trying to keep up with fashion and just start dressing respectable
>>
Just get a masculine job
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uxsFglz2ig
>>
How do black people pull off bald so well. I dont think Ive seen one black guy who didn't look good bald
>>
>>16524461
i’m not reading this thread
that hair line pattern is based grow up women love that shit
>>
>>16524461
if you care about balding, your life is too comfortable for a man to have.
>>
File: file.png (2.29 MB, 1200x1200)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
just shave it bro
>>
>>16527391
Same reason bodybuilders spraytan themselves near black. Darker skin gives features extra definition
>>
>>16525589
>trust my anecdotal experience
>>
File: sperium-326157_640.jpg (23 KB, 640x452)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>16524461
Yes! Sperm is good for facial hair. They help the beards to grow as a result of the spermidine present in them which stimulates hair follicles, prolong the growing phase of the hairs and inhibits the end-of-the-growth phase. Sperm can help promote beard growth.
Take a sample of semen of about 2.5 grams per use in a Petri dish.
The sample should be mixed with 20 ml of water. ( Chill down to about 5–10 Degrees for excellent results)
The rich nutrients present in the sperm could attract fungi formation. To Avoid this, Squeeze a full lemon in the prepared solution
Use butter paper or tissue paper to apply at the respective location by dipping in the solution.
For an excellent result, Use a much concentrated fresh version of pure semen
Use it twice a day
This is a home remedy that can be used on the beard, moustache, or head.
If you want a beard to grow on your cheeks, simply apply the semen on your cheeks. You can also apply it on your scalp to treat telogen effluvium.
>>
File: Adam-Kesher-by-Borbay.jpg (272 KB, 800x800)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
I've got a widow's peak at 22 that is slowly receding. I want to get on fin but I'm afraid I'll lose the widow's peak, as I've based my entire personality and image on this character.
>>
>>16529258
rub semen on the bald parts
>>
>>16524476
It works. It's just a liability thing
>>
>>16529264
I want to keep the widow's peak. It's unique and nothing else about me looks cool at all.
>>
I always wanted a widow's peak when I was a kid and I just has a healthy straight hairline. Now I'm 25 and my hairline has receded into a widow's peak and I'm worried it might just keep receding into baldness. It's like some sort of deal with the devil
>>
>>16524461
just use topical fin with 0.25 mg/day, its literally impossible to get sides like that. unless you are a genetic trashcan.
>>
I just shaved my head and got fit, I'm 27 years old, went from like 150lb to 180lb in the span of two years. No problem attracting women, but I have noticed that I tend to attract normie presenting women, alt girls never like me, but that is ok because I don't like alt women.
>>
>>16525589
I'm 25 and my hairline looks no different from when I was 16.
>>
>>16527360
Fucking based. Don't even need to be fit just don't be a total loser and be confident.
>>
>>16529357
I've always thought widows peaks looked cool. grey hair as well. but I'll likely go bald before I have the chance to be a silver fox. oh well. could be worse, I could be ugly
>>
>>16529484
how do you get topical fin
>>
>>16524604
stop spouting literal bullshit
>>
You bald fucks are lucky! It's a

B I T C H
I
T
C
H
to style my Tarzan hair.
>>
>>16524461
Boo fucking hoo
I've know people who wear mostly bald by 19, just shave your head and stop caring, worrying just makes you look like a neek
>>
>>16529725
if they're lucky why dont you just shave it
>>
>>16527391
Blacks generally wear shorter haircuts, so it's not as much of a jump.
Also, blacks are more judgmental. Homies would laugh at you if you told them you're taking tranny pills and saving up for a hair transplant.
>>
>>16529258
>>16529318
>>16529357
>>16529648

this is just the pattern of your recession. That is not a widows peak. It does not start at your temples, it starts in the middle of a full hairline.
>>
>>16525519
How often do you dermaroll? I’ve been dermarolling with 1.0mm once per week, using 2% Ketoconazole 3x per week, and Keeps thickening shampoo and conditioner 4x per week and I’ve seen absolutely no progress on my temples whatsoever.
>>
What are good haircuts to help hide a receding hairline? I recently buzzed my hair to see what I was working with and it’s not looking good.
>>
>>16524461
If you are worried about your hair falling out, you're a bitch and weren't getting laid with or without it. Just relax and move on.
>>
>>16530383
Middle part. Johnny Depp, Keanu.
>>
File: 1632709948617.jpg (76 KB, 1200x1200)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>16529258
>I've based my entire personality and image on this character.
>>
File: 1625249139729.jpg (23 KB, 539x569)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>16524461
i just took my first fin pill
>>
>>16524548
>>16525615
Ok, but isn't this just delaying the inevitable? You have to keep up these treatments forever, otherwise it goes again. I dunno that I'd use chemicals to keep anything but my actual self alive.
>>
>>16525719
>Hair only matters, if it's the only thing you have.
The only true redpill I've seen on this site.
>>
File: 81wiUiFjLDL._SL1500_.jpg (256 KB, 1474x1500)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>16524461
Are DHT blockers a meme? I haven't seen them talked about much in these threads.
>>
>>16531300
it's a scam. biotin and saw palmetto don't do enough to save your hair, fin does
>>
>>16524461
I'm 24 and almost completely bald, if you're worried look into minoxidil and propecia but know that they're not the magical cure everyone hypes them up to be and most of the time you will expirience horrible side effects AFTER you stop taking them, I expirienced awful red rashes with both.

If you have the money a hair transplant could be a solution but again it's not the permanent cure to baldness, most times you will need to do more transplants as your natural hair keeps falling and also take drugs to keep the transplanted hair, you will feel good for sure, but in the end you'll still be spending a fuck ton of money every few years to keep it up and you might not have enough hair in the donor area.

My honest answer is just accept your fate, after attempting all manner of shit, even hair fibers and considering hair systems for a while I finally shaved my head and while it takes a bit to get adjusted to it becomes way easier to manage and all the stress attached to it goes away, just shave once or twice a week and you're good, and try to get in shape and dress nice, the only good thing about going bald is that I'm finally taking care of myself in other aspects.
>>
>>16524461
I've been at the second last since I was 24
>>
can i get a QRD on derma pens/rollers?
>>
>>16531208
>delays you from looking old at a young age
>can actually look younger than you are
>more attractive for longer
not sure your logic anon
>>
>>16533505
>>delays you from looking old at a young age
>>can actually look younger than you are
>>more attractive for longer
You described TRT, which is the opposite of fin
>>
>>16533509
I'm on both, life is good but the DHT did make me look older
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (16 KB, 300x246)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Been thinking if I should get one of those things.
Been zero guarding for a few years now, and it takes forever to get a clean buzz.
>>
>>16525596
NW1 is like a teenager hairline, most people in their 20s are between NW1-2 but not quite NW1. So past NW2 is mature, standard 30s hairline and NW3 is 40s hairline.
>>
I got sold this while getting my hair cut .I’m in a similar boat as OP. Thoughts?
>>
>>16525719
>Hair only matters, if it's the only thing you have.
Gigacope if ever Ive seen one
>>
>>16533626
seems like snake oil
>>
>>16524461
whitoid lost their hair at 20s lmao , so pathetic
>>
to those that had sides from fin - when did they start for you?
on day 3 of fin and so far haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary
>>
Just a general consensus, how often do you judge another mans hairline? Whether it’s nice or receding
>>
I am third row last column since ~20. 26 now, but there's no way I will be able to date women younger than me because they all think I am in my thirties.
>>
>>16525181
I do. My mom's side has really long nice hair, but my dad's side is a bunch of balding Italians. So I was cursed with beautiful thick hair when I was in my teens to rapidly receding hairline at 25.
>>
>>16524476
if you can't control something specific about your looks, it's not worth it to try to change it. If you need surgery or medicine to change the way you look, you should talk to a psychiatrist or psychologist instead. Thats the money on surgery or medicine better spent
>>
>>16525719

Totally agree with you.
Don't be a slave of hair products or procedures.
LIFT!
Fashion sense YES!
Get a pair of glasses even if you don't need, it's a game changer for baldies.

I'm not bald but its thinning already, 37yo reporting in.
>>
I'm not balding but I might as well be. I naturally have a sort of widow's peak and high hairline, it's been that way since I was in my mid teens. I think it's because I have more of a heart shaped face. My mother has the same thing and she's not losing hair. It can't be FPB since that almost always starts at the crown and not the hairline.

It's not that big of a deal since I can just cover it up with long hair and bangs. But I look ridiculous whenever I put my hair up.
>>
>>16535862
Mine started like right after I took the pill, might have been in my head but I didn't like how I felt. May try a titrated dose soon, 0.25mg 3 times a week.
>>
going rick rubin mode i don't give a fuck anymore
>>
>>16524461
It's better to just accept you are a man and that hairloss is a natural thing. The potential side effects of all the shit in here is not worth it.
>>
>>16539151
In the overwhelming majority of cases the side effects go away once you stop using. This is a silly reason not to at least try.

Please whoever is doubting fin because of this mindset at least talk to a dermatologist first
>>
>>16539151
Wrong
>>
>>16529725
brainlet tier post
just cut it short
>>
>>16529258

my hairline is this since birth. fucking kind of sucks.
I'm 33 and I'd imagine its receding but not anything super noticeable.

I just use the shampoo . i have monoxidil and a dermapen when I want to actually start doing that just to keep my hairline.

my mom says its a "mature" hairline. thanks mom
>>
File: 1.jpg (86 KB, 700x954)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
cut your hair to about 1/2 inch, dont make yourself dependent on a drug for life just to keep your hair.
>>
>>16539877
or you can take it for 5-10 years, just to get you through the period of your life where you could still be banging 20-year-old girls, if you still had your hair.
>>
>>16524471
also use micro needling before you put it on it grows 40% more hair back
>>
>>16524461
How does jake have such kino hair always? You think hes doing anything for it? Or just genetics. Same with brad pitt
>>
>>16537874
facts. I don't have a balding problem, but most people I know (myself included) have trouble recognizing the fact that their beating heart in a mostly dead universe is in itself something to be cherished, and no extrinsic quality or "defect" can change that.
>>
>>16542124
I just came to this thread to learn more before it starts getting bad. How often should I microneedle/min? I'd rather just start with min as I am an incredibly hairy person to begin with so maybe that will help. Is there a specific brand of min I should go for?
>>16539822
lol same. "It's just mature bro, it looks fine everyone your age has it"
>>
>>16542175
he is most definitely on fin right now just to be safe but he probably didnt haveany recession when he started, thats just nice genetics
>>
>>16525139
This is my case, my crown is starting to go, I had to switch to slickback hairstyle.
>>
File: rapistglasses.jpg (73 KB, 2160x1524)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
I'm balding pretty badly. I kind of want to get serial killer glasses and lean into it.
>>
File: hair_blacked_out.jpg (384 KB, 2700x1800)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
Is it too late for me to grow out my hair longer? I have a shitty hairline but it looks like this since I was 16 (I'm mid 20s now).
The top three pictures is me currently from a few days ago (wet hair and slicked back to better see the hairline). I also have thin hair that point outwards, so you see a lot of my head when I buzz it more short.
>>
>>16525139
there's nothing kino about balding, you coping fuck
>>
>>16525589
>""""""""""""""'a little"""""""""""""""""""""
I'm basically norwood 3 right now at 25
>>
What stage is this…
>>
When I shower I notice like 40-50 hair strings, and when I brush the morning after I have like 30 hair strings. When I don't shower though It seems I have like 10 hair string on my brush. Is it abnormal?
>>
File: sketch-1633661025081.png (1.5 MB, 1440x1080)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>16524461
Try receding at 18
Currently 20, receded to nw3
I'm wearing bangs to compensate but it doesn't work
>>
File: 373783.png (1.63 MB, 2236x750)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>16545324
im literally ready to hop on fin + minox meme
>>
>>16543817
Probably not but it looks good short and tidy, kinda similar to mine.
>>
>>16545414
ok good, then it shouldn't be too bad
>>
>>16545324
>>16545331
you aren’t losing your hair you insecure think faggot
>>
>>16545324
>>16545331
bro u are insane
>>
>>16545331
>norwood 3
lmao nah man you crazy
>>
>>16524461
why not just shave it all off when you get too bald?
>>
>>16547302
Not everyone can pull off the bald look. Shaving it all off end up looking like cancer patient
>>
>>16525181
No, I could have inherited a multitude of worse conditions, I will never blame them for such a petty thing.
>>
I've accepted it. I look like Daniel Day Lewis from there will be blood
>>
File deleted.
>>16524461
should I use monixodil?
>>
File: IMG_20211012_233126.jpg (459 KB, 1722x1374)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>not even 20 yet
It's okay, I have come to terms with my hair loss. My temples started to recede at 14, but it's been roughly this severe since I was about 16. My hairline doesn't weigh on me like it used to. Sure, it'd be nice to have a full head of luxurious silken strands, but at the end of the day I'm not too bothered by my shitty hair. It hasn't made *any* significant impact on my life beyond having less options for hairstyles. I'll enjoy it while it's here, but when it's gone I won't weep.
>Just buzz it bro, it looks like shit!
I have buzzed to the skin before and I quite liked it. I also like to grow it out sometimes. Variety is nice even with hair as sparse as mine.
>>
Should I go bald or wait til it gets worse. I’m not too willing to use drugs.
>>
>>16525181
Parents are to blame, but I do not hate them for it.
>>
>>16548719
kek
>>
>>16525139
The Phil Collins
>>
>>16525917
Your hair gets progressively more sensitive to DHT as well, so it evens out
>>
>>16548841
Younger people respond better to fin, give it a shot, I started at 18 and managed to go back to NW2
>>
>>16549007
Louis Theroux lookin ass
>>
>>16550376
Wow, I guess I see it anon. Quite sure I’ll have less hair than him when I reach his age.
>>
How is peppermint and rosemary oil? I've heard they help with hair loss, but have also heard they don't do anything...
>>
>>16524461
it's normal, don't worry about it
>>
>>16550672
why tf would you risk with homeopathic shit that is indirectly backed by shady "studies"? If you wanna keep your hair, take the plunge
>>
>lil peeps brother was receding at 24
he got out just in time
>>
>>16549007
hold onto it for a bit if you want but you would probably look better bald anyway
>>
do roids cause hair loss? going off them immediately if so because im noticing my hair getting a lot thinner
>>
>>16550989

lol of course they do, ask me how I know. Even mild ones like anavar will cause minimal damage.
I stopped taking var last Feb, been on 1mg fin for 7 months and my shedding virtualluy stopped + there is definitly a slight regrow (I was balding mostly from the temples)

Just eat more/better, roids aren't worth it in the long run (t.29 y/o)
>>
>NW2
>18yo
I suffer. Sucks bcz i have a big forehead too.
>>
>>16537597
Before I started receding myself almost never, but now that I am I can't stop
>>
>>16551199
Me too.
>>
>>16548841
Can't even imagine losing my hair at that age but you are based for embracing it
>>
>>16551028
will my hair grow back once i stop taking them?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.