[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vintage shirt.png (1.78 MB, 1075x833)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
will i get girls wearing this?
>>
>>16489148
Maybe, depends how you look although it is very feminine
>>
If you’re a man wearing pants that high you’ll look retarded.
>>
>>16489148
Probably looks too gay although it's true that quite a lot of girls are attracted to guys who display a little femininity (assuming you're talking high school/college age). Also it only works if you're pretty.
>>
File: 49 (10).jpg (97 KB, 713x704)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>16489229
Not true, high rise pants are becoming fashionable again.

The guy in OP's picture does look a little gay though. Not a fan of the color and not a fan of the fit either. A shirt with a high rise pant should be more form-fitting.

Pic related.
>>
>>16489258
Those pants just sit at the waist. You could call them high rise in relation to men’s jeans from American Eagle or something, but there’s a difference between what you posted and the jeans in OP’s pic that look like they go way above the navel.

Also that pic looks like it came from gentleman’s gazette lol
>>
>>16489262
I didn't pluck it from the Gentlemen's Gazette but I do know of them and am a huge fan.
>>
>>16489148
You'll pull men looking for a seventies twink like that.
>>
no and you shall be called vienna from now on
>>
>>16489258
first two pics are gay as fuck. he's wearing clip on braces and the 2nd pic he's wearing low rise jeans, lol.
>>
>>16489318
Nothing wrong with clip on braces for your jeans that don't have buttons for braces.

And yes I am aware, I added the pic rel for the left pic specifically.
>>
>>16489322
then sew on buttons. clip on braces are for redditors/manchildren and well, children. they're uglier, plus in this case offer nothing except for the "look" of wearing suspenders. the trousers are so tight that it won't benefit from suspenders (since they're jeans and suspenders help with the fall of trousers making the pleat look nicer) and it's already sitting tight at his waist.
>>
>>16489148
Damn looks sick
>>
>>16489258
heyyy, visitor from /fit/ here. y'all are cute and shit and I do like dicks and all but. dude. high rise pants are faggier than stuffing a bundle of sticks in your ass. everyone who isn't a faggot is going to think you're a faggot. Nobody wears that shit besides faggots. If you are hetero, knock that shit off.
>>
>>16489148
weird ones that hate being happy, yes.
>>
If you're a lesbian, probably
>>
>>16489229
>>16489262
>>16489289
>>16489383
high rise pants are cool, but OPs pic sucks
>>
>>16489148
w2c?
>>
>>16489397
I never said looking like a seventies twink was a bad thing.
>>
>>16489389
This but unironically

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.