[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.blaroken.com/products/mens-outdoor-double-headed-eagle-print-tactical-t-shirt-6615819.html
>>
What the fuck is this chinese website lol
>>
>>16379510
how is that allowed?
>>
>>16379613
Chinese people in the factory don’t know what it means
>>
File: truth-rockwellxz15b[1].jpg (156 KB, 1024x783)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>16379613
1) It's the wrong way around to be a nazi swastika.
2) Not every country bases its modern mythos around the European theater of WWII.
3) Some countries have free speech protections.

Pic related used to get invited to give talks at universities because he sparked conversation and debate. If some weird guy wearing swastikas in public at any point after WWII is a threat to your ideology then that probably says more about you than him.
>>
>>16379777
Just say you’re a Neo-Nazi lmao
>>
File: julian honk.png (1.47 MB, 1852x1456)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>16380155
Far from a neo-nazi, I'm a First Amendment purist. You're just a smoothbrain loser with a world view so insecure that it's threatened by edgelord shitposting and graphic tees.
>>
>>16379510
You can literally dress up as Hitler
Call yourself a nazi and praise Nazi Germany in south Asia and nobody would give a shit except some liberal zoomers.
>>
File: poojitler.jpg (78 KB, 800x491)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>16380193
forgot pic
>>
>>16380163
Based and truthpilled.
>>
>>16379777
It's literally paired with an iron cross.
Lol, a First amendment purist trying to downplay fascist symbology when it's literally a swastika and an iron cross.
I can see this guy under the tanks, still yelling, "no, I'm sure these are Buddhist tanks!".
>>
>>16380401
Its America, you should be able to say or wear what you want. Its you faggots with this mind set that are pushing us towards ww3. People don't want to live in your nanny state, especially when the nanny state are also hypocritical about it
>>
>>16380413
Lol, like you wouldn't be first up against the wall if the guys you were defending ever got into power again.
"B-but your freeze peaches!" BUDDA BUDDA BUDDA BUDDA BUDDA
>>
File: nUbdIvI[1].jpg (86 KB, 960x831)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>16380401
>It's literally paired with an iron cross.
The Iron Cross is a pre-nazi symbol, like the swastika. Yes, I get what it's supposed to be, I was more pointing out that it technicality wasn't a nazi swastika, which is funny because it either was a mistake or an attempt to skirt anti-nazi rules or regulations.
>Lol, a First amendment purist trying to downplay fascist symbology when it's literally a swastika and an iron cross.
Literally who gives a shit? The war ended three quarters of a century ago. It's a cheap oriental knock-off graphic tee, visual chingrish; it's inherently funny to anyone without a stick up their ass (pic related, it's you).
>I can see this guy under the tanks, still yelling, "no, I'm sure these are Buddhist tanks!".
They'll probably be tankie tanks the way things are going.

>>16380450
Probably. Same goes for other retarded ideologues who have the God-given human right to tell everyone how retarded they are.
>>
>>16379613
>>16379740
its shopped shit for scam insta ads

none of these items actually exist
use your fucking heads please
>>
>>16381105
You’re a fucking idiot.
>>
https://www.offeridy.com/products/mens-outdoor-double-headed-eagle-print-tactical-t-shirt-6615754.html

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.