[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i have a tinder date in two weeks and i recently had a mild-moderate acne breakout. most of the actual spots are gone but there are still some big unsightly red marks on my cheeks where they once were
what can i do to reduce the acne before i go on the date? none of my tinder pics have acne so i’m scared of letting him down
>>
>>16192289
wow i had chicken pox before but now everyone is screwed cos it was technically illegal and considered biological warfare.
>>
>>16192289
Wear some light foundation
>>
wow you actually got a date on tinder? I thought these days people just talk to each other through DM for like 2 days then get bored and move on without ever even meeting.
>>
>>16192289
drug store bb cream should work in evening out your skin tone, they usually come in fewer shades and arent so obvious. make sure to blend it into your neck. if that doesnt take care of it, spot treat with concealer
>>
>>16192418
You gotta just ask straight up.
>>
>>16192289
go straight into sex and he won't notice
>>
>>16192514
This
I bought the one from Rossmann and it does wonders even though I am a man lol
Hope nobody finds out I use make up
>>
>>16192289
>two weeks tinder date

she'll flake dude

if it's not that same night she's forgotten about you
>>
>>16192861
Exactly what i was gonna say. If the date isnt the upcoming weekend, it's not gonna happen
>>
>>16192861
OP is gay and gay guys don’t do this unlike femoids
>>
>>16192289
Wow acne. Yeah she’s gonna puke when see she’s that anon. I’m joking. She give a shit cos acne is common and you got 2 weeks. It will be gone by then
>>
bump
>>
>>16192289
It's honestly fine buddy!
Just don't try to panic too much over something like this. Just be in a good mood!! It's a good personality that gets the girls ;)
>>
>tinder date in 2 weeks
she’s fucking other dudes right now just so you know
>>
>>16193227
gay guys are even worse, if it's not within 30 minutes he'll flake
>>
>>16195693
>she’s fucking other dudes right now just so you know
If she’s on tinder of course that’s what’s she’s doing.
>>
File: 1618194296190.png (554 KB, 2162x1378)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
Can you guys give me a quick rundown on how to treat pigmentation from former pimples? Pic rel is my current routine
>>
>in two weeks

prepare to get ghosted
>>
>>16192289
>him
Uh...guys. Are you seeing this? He said "him". You know what that means right?
>>
>>16196914
We don't see gender here, anon
>>
>>16192418
You ask for their snapchat after a few messages
>>
>>16196999
not OP but what if they give me their IG early on. am i in there boys?
>>
>>16197035
go for it king
>>
>>16198185
lmao they gave me their IG early on but I kept messaging on tinder like a dumbass until i understood the hint a day later. Better late then never i guess lmao
>>
>>16192289
>i have a tinder date in two weeks
>two weeks
no you don't
these hoes lose interest in 3 days unless you're 4 points out of 10 gapped.
>>
>>16192289
If she gives a shit about your acne in the first place then she’s not for you
>>
>>16192289
try good quality cleanser with glycolic acid
>>
>>16192289
u can't really reduce acne but u can minimise appearance of scarring and acne through using spot treatment and overnight face masks and some makeup. there is this color corrector palette you can use to reduce the appearance of acne.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.