[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 117 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DyyztZnUcAE-CaA.jpg (166 KB, 803x1200)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
70s Rock Edition

>post thinspo
>eat at a caloric deficit until you reach your goal weight
>do sports to tone up
>stay hydrated
>We do NOT advocate for anorexia or other eating disorders

FAQ:
>http://pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>http://pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

BMR and TDEE Calculator
>https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>allows you to pick multiple ways of calculating your BMR (the most commonly used one is outdated and inaccurate)
>has options for fasting
>body fat percentage

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Don't be rude to people and don't call them a fat ass.
Yes, we ironically hate women here.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also post thinspo pics, your goal bodies (fictional or real), recipes and tips etc.

Previous thread: >>>16092553
>>
>>16107290
>>
File: debbieharry.jpg (85 KB, 701x1024)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>16107291
>>
do you have to have an underweight goal BMI to post here is do you accept people who want a 19.5-20.5 ish BMI?
>>
If I have an active job where I get 15k steps a day but i don't exercise should I put slightly active into sailrabbit?
>>
>>16107303
Thin means thin. It doesn't have to mean underweight (I presume you mean according to BMI). The header even mentions not supporting anorexia or other eating disorders. Just talk about your goals, dreams, and progress.
>>
>current stats:
5”5’
F

>highest weight

>goal weight
145-130

Intermediate fasting
Calorie counting

N/A

I emotionally ate during the beginning of lockdown and gained a lot of weight. I would like to at least go back to the size I was beforehand.

Right now I’m debating if intermittent fasting is for me. I don’t know if I can manage it long term. My current job allows me to have more control over my schedule and breaks, but my next job probably won’t be like that. Also, I don’t want to screw up my metabolism and blow up like a balloon if I decide to have breakfast.
>>
File: 1617642204251.jpg (2.51 MB, 3072x3401)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
Post cute tummies
>>
>current stats:
5'6", 128, F, 27
>highest weight
>goal weight
Fasting, I loved it but I looked like shite when I was 94 pounds at age 24. Doing mindful eating and lifting weights + running. It's a lot harder, for sure.
Noticeably skinny but physically attractive and fit. Even though I don't have a model's bodycomp, I want my clothes to look great on me. I want to look much better than I did last time I was at this same weight.
>>
>>16107871
>Right now I’m debating if intermittent fasting is for me.
I am fond of fasting/intermittent fasting specifically because of the flexibility it offers. Many people like to have a single meal each day, and others break it up. OMAD is still considered "intermittent fasting", so if you're open to that, it would be easy to maintain into your next job. Alternatively, you could start with a 20:4 or 16:8 style fasting regimen now, and transition into OMAD as you enter your new job.
>I don’t want to screw up my metabolism and blow up like a balloon if I decide to have breakfast.
It is rarely that severe. You'd have to have a ridiculous amount of carbs out of nowhere to have that kind of problem.
>>16107895
I wonder at what point for each height such a physique is achieved. Thigh gap, stomach line, and so on. I'd prefer the more shaped look, though. There was an anon laying down in the last thread who had lovely definition that I'd enjoy having myself.
>>
>>16108046
Stomach line has a strong genetic component, as does thigh gap. It has very little to do with height and more to do with musculoskeletal composition. But trust me, it is possible to be so slim that medical intervention is necessary and still not have a thigh gap, and at my fattest, I still had a visible upper line despite my stomach not being flat or toned. I wouldn't fixate on specifics like that unless you're sure they're achievable for you.
>>
>>16107895
You just look like a kid.
>>
>>16108129
That’s not me...
>>
my ancestral diet is so fucked. like I literally cannot eat carbs at all if I want to shed consistently. I fast every other day (only water and black coffee) and eat maybe 1000 calories the other days and if its too carb heavy I'll literally plateau until I fall back into super low carb. even "healthy" Japanese meals will fuck me up if I eat the rice that comes with it.

Being white is suffering why did my ancestors only eat meat and dairy? Good news is when I combine fasting, low calory and low carb I'm averaging like half a pound a day. I might actually make it to 110 pounds this time.
>>
>>16108254
water retention

>muh white genes

yeah the Irish were known for being extremely fat eating all those potatoes, med bitches fat as shit from that pasta
>>
>>16108257
Irish were pudgy, stocky fucks to be honest when they weren't famine legends. Not a great argument. Water or not I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and got stuck when I added carbs back, but now I'm back to the same pace as before after dropping them.
>>
>>
File: thegarden1-558212.jpg (170 KB, 634x951)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
does anyone else here think that actual skinny bodies arent very attractive, but they make clothing look absolutely astonishing?
also everyone drink 1 glass of water rn
>>
>>
>>16108274
I think you have to have the right kind of body to pull off extreme skinny well. I actually dislike throwing clothes over it because unless you are wearing fitted or bodycon you aren't able to flaunt it as much. Baggy clothes you might as well be 5 pounds heavier its not like anyone would notice.
>>
File: 28JACO1SUB-superJumbo.jpg (392 KB, 1809x1179)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>
File: SydRichmond67.jpg (2.63 MB, 1270x1854)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
>>
File: 1567738378792.jpg (406 KB, 1280x1801)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 05krule3-superJumbo.jpg (857 KB, 1536x2048)
857 KB
857 KB JPG
>>
File: coneyisland.jpg (281 KB, 1280x857)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>
is alternate day fasting with <1000 calorie off-days a good idea. im 140 lb trying to lose 20 if it matters
>>
>>16108287
>>16107298
didnt even notice this earlier Debs. Great minds
>>
>>16108288
That's my method and I'm basically where you are weight wise as well, except I'm shooting for 30 pounds. Disgusting to admit but I was 150 when I started and I'm really shedding with alternate day fasting and eating low-cal salads and stuff otherwise.
>>
>>16107895
SEX SEX SEX
>>
>>16108282
Is that Pattie Smith?
>>
File: 1586525571108.jpg (62 KB, 1000x1144)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
why are my thighs so big
>>
thoughts/areas to work on?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3poz93rRBKw
>>
>>16108456
lift and eat more go ottermode
>>
>>16108456
Red light district @ Amsterdam
>>
>>16108046
Thank you for the advice. I’ll research OMAD!
>>
>>16108503
omg those comments, these people should be gassed
>>
Ex /fit bro i used to have thinspo legs but fell for the lifting meme and I’m tired of huge legs. Do I just gotta starve myself
>>
>>16107895
>>16108456
UH OHHHHH
BELLLLYYY
WE CAN SEE THE COFFEE TRICKED YOU ANOOON
WOBBLY BELLY OH NO NO NO
UH OHHH
>>
weird ass cult
>>
File: 20210324_164252~01.jpg (1.52 MB, 3024x3584)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
Can you do a push-up?
>>
>>16109175
cover your fucking outlet you're gonna get shocked and die, also ur sucking in
>>
>>16108274
Hedi Slimanes clothes are the only reason I'm skinny and have a 28-29 size in jeans and also browse this thread, some people in here just have problems.
>>
>>16108286
Fuck yes Archy. Absolute legend
>>
I'm drinking the same amount of water but lost 2lbs in 3 days which is clearly impossible. How am I losing so much water weight? I didn't even fast I just cut my calories to 1300/day.
>>
>>16109323
You excreted water and waste. It's pretty normal. I even gained a bit of weight for my first few days (even with strict calorie counting), presumably because I started exercising. Just take the little wins.
>>
>>16108456
work on posture
stand up straight and show us that fat sloppy belly
>>
>>16109175
>thinspo
>posts skinnyfat
>>
>>16108521
kek
>>
some close friends have commented about how skinny ive become but i still feel like a fat retard; i'm not even particularly thin at a 19.5 bmi
>>
>>16109774
My family kept going on about how skelly I am when I was a mere 18 at my lowest
I think about 19 is Auschwitz tier to normies
>>
>>16109774
Thats because you are still a fat retard

Keep trying then you can be a skinny retard instead
>>
>>16109774
At a 19.5 bmi you are most likely quite skinny friend please do not push yourself too far
>>
Was he our guy?
>>
>>16110000
based quads of health
>>
>>16108287
Druggie streetwalker-core?
>>
>>16109175
I can do 50
>>
stop being so thin, shit aint healthy
>>
File: 20210406_104403.jpg (394 KB, 1602x1673)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>16107290
181cm, 58.8kg, male, 23

>>highest weight
Probably 62kg

>goal weight
I'm not sure, maybe 56kg unless I feel unwell

I usually go for long walks but I've recently taken up skipping and I find it a lot more effective and way quicker. I've also been regulating my diet more as well, slowly weened myself off of sugary things

Androgynous twink
I know I'm slim but I don't feel like it when I look at my chest. I feel like I need more definition. I'd like nicer abs especially. I already do planks and bicycle kicks, any recommendations for at home exercises?

>>16109175
I can do about ten before I collapse
>>
>>16111937
>any recommendations for at home exercises?
I like stomach vacuums. Trains excellent abdominal control and helps to slim out the same zone as a result. You might have trouble achieving abs if you don't build the muscle in the first place though, and a caloric deficit may make that harder to achieve. Also,
>Androgynous twink
>181cm, and not trimming your armpits and pubic hair
Anon, I...
>>
>>16112567
>stomach vacuums

Have fun fucking up your organs retard
>>
>>16113252
I think you believe I am referring to medical operations or something similar, but I am not. There is nothing wrong with performing stomach vacuum exercises. It trains the transverse abdominis, which improves control of your core and enables better stability in that region, which by effect, flattens out your waisteline over time. This is not something that will be effectively trained by most abdominal exercises, which target upper abdominal muscles. It's a practice which has been safely observed for many years, including by the famed Arnold Schwarzenegger (a leading bodybuilding icon) and his associates.
>>
i eat ~1300kcal per day, but see no progress so i thought that maybe some exercise can help but i really really dont like doing workouts from youtube at home (u know something like chloe thing workouts) so maybe just walking? 2km then 5km then 10km everyday? will it help?
>>
>>16113631
Yes just walk, but at 1300 calories a day you are going to have extremely slow progress, you wont notice anything for atleast a month. And thats if you even dont lie to yourself and eat over 1300 some days
>>
>>16113671
Why would this anon have little progress, unless said anon is a very short woman? The TDEE isn't exceedingly high.
>>
>>16113681
I said it would be slow progress, which it will be
They are not at much of a defecit, and if they have to ask 4chan if they should walk or not then they are probably not a very active person and spend alot of time inside not using energy
>>
>>16113681
When i said "little progress" i was specifically meaning visually. As anon said "i see no progress"
>>
>>16112567
>stomach vacuums
Thanks, they look useful

>181cm, and not trimming your armpits and pubic hair
In my defence, they're never usually seen by anyone other than my bf. On occassion I do shave them and I do like to keep my legs smooth
>>
File: 1617075485768.png (157 KB, 409x409)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>16114046
>He doesn't use his love for his partner as a motivator for the need to maintain hygiene and health.
>It's been eight hours since my post, and anon hasn't spent the two, three minutes it takes to take a trimmer to his body.
Either way, I went and selected a few videos for you to reference. Give them a shot, even if they sound like goofs. If you want to up the ante, try moving your waist and/or tensing inwards periodically. Personally, I prefer the standing method, pumping and 'wobbling' stomach vacuums while stretching about for additional tension. I have asthma, and I even find it helps improve my respiration after a while, ironically.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BuqQRLHCC8 (1:55 in)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14veOCV46z8
To be direct, I firmly believe these need to be in everyone's thinspo lifestyle. I recommend them to every anon reading this. This little habit could make so many medium-low tier bellies into more beautiful, compact landscapes, regardless of gender or whether one lifts or not. If you do want to try it, do them daily for a week or two, and post in here about your results. I'm newer to these threads, but I'll stick around to see your progress.
>>
>>16114138
>He doesn't use his love for his partner as a motivator for the need to maintain hygiene and health.
Actually he prefers me more masculine, so I mostly do this for myself

I appreciate your passion about the stomach vacuums though, I'll definitely be giving them a try now
>>
File: 1592782107613.jpg (45 KB, 427x604)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Obligatory "where is the /thinspo/ discord" post.
>>
>get stressed out over failing college course
>eat four pieces of chocolate
Great, now I’m stupid and fucking obese.
>>
File: file.png (644 KB, 500x500)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
is the dreaming a thinspo album?
>>
>>16108421
yes
>>
>>16114663
The thinspo discord is just alot of autistic uk human rejects and moderated by braindead skinnyfat trannies, dont bother
>>
I have gained 30 lbs dude to covid lockdown depression and anxiety. Would long walks help me lose that weight or is jogging better? I started doing omad and keto
>>
>>16115161
Just dont eat lmao
>>
>>16115161
Just dont eat lmao
>>
>>16115161
just fast 90 days imao
>>
I reached within 10lbs of my goal, today was the day I added exercise to my daily routine to really burn off the excess towards the finish line
>>
>>16108254
fucking carbs can NOT be treated exclusively as calorie numbers, I'm the same way

I have to take the boomer Fat Head pov and treat carbs as a hormonal bioweapon that WILL activate any and all mechanisms for fat storage

It's like living on the edge 25/8 because if you go TOO long without carbs you increase the likelihood of weight rebounds
>>
>>16112567
hair is cute
>>
>>16116710
In what way do you find it 'cute' and conducive to thinspo? I ask because I grow a reasonable amount of hair (not Turk-tier), but dislike how messy it makes one appear. So, it is odd for me to see the point of view that it would be 'cute' or attractive. Especially that it would match a 'thinspo' look due to bulking up a person's image of mass.
>>
>>16107298
not really thinspo
>>
any anon able to purge handsfree? I managed to get some bits up HF but that's it. can't wait till my digestion's utterly fucked so i'm able to purge HF freely
>>
>>16116909
>We do NOT advocate for anorexia or other eating disorders
Acid-rotten teeth aren't cute. Fast instead.
>>
>>16116914
Holy shit I couldn't care less about being cute.
>Fast instead.
You truly know nothing about eating disorders if you can give me this "advice" with a straight face
>>
>Don't be rude to people and don't call them a fat ass.
but that was what /thinspo/ was all about a couple years ago. These threads surely went to shit
>>
>>16115112
Sounds fucking awful. I want in.
>>
>>16107871
as a guy whos 150lbs and 5'11, you'll want to get down to like 110 to look thinspo
>>
>>16116970
Different anon, what weight range do you think fits a 5'9" male for the thinspo aesthetic? What about a male with some light musculature?
>>
Who /OMAD/ here? What do you eat and how many calories do you aim for a day?
>>
>>16116970
I'm aiming to at least not be consider obese on the BMI scale. Also, I think if I have a more attainable goal I'll be more motivated afterward to keep going.
>>
>>16117120
I eat OMAD. I currently aim for 1,200, but I'm getting full around 1k, 1,050 or so. I'm kind of bored of eating though, so I'm going to be doing some revolving 3-day fasts. Might go dry, not sure yet. OMAD is cozy, but progress is quicker with medium length fasts in my experience. Not so long your metabolism is ganked, nor too short to reap the benefits. As for what I eat, largely whole eggs and lean, protein-rich dairy products. You can find small goodies like low-calorie breads and protein powder to spice things up.
>>
>>16108288
>>16108294
Is this a joke??? How tall are you guys?????
>>
File: UYo4ODd.jpg (311 KB, 1500x932)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>16116928
Help I need to lose the last of the weight left on my lower abdominal area. Call me fat please.
>>
>>16117272
Stomach vacuums and OMAD fasting. Easy. You're not that far off.
>>
> Current stats
21 year old male, 121, 5'5"

>highest weight
was ~140 in 6th grade - was a fat kid.

>goal weight
I reached it, I guess - could stand to be five pounds less

>methods
running, running, and fasting. No red meat, bread/noodles/sweets. Black coffee and cigarette smoke does assist.

>aesthetic
downward spiraling, ofc
>>
I thought vacuums where a meme?
>>
holy fuck I didn't know beer had so many fucking calories
>>
>>16117360
Beer gut and beer titties exist for a reason, my dear anon. Hops are real.
>>
>>16117391
cheap vodka and a diet drink it is then
>>
>Current stats
34 years old, 5'9", 134 lbs
>highest weight
162 lbs
>goal weight
132 lbs maybe, I care about bodyfat more than weight
I eat an extremely healthy diet during the week and I do cardio every single day, on the weekends I eat whatever the fuck I want
I just want my face to be lean, and having very low body fat, I think I'm sub 10% now since I have veins showing in my abs
>>
>>16117423
>Not exclusively loose leaf tea and/or freshly-ground and brewed or coldbrew coffee.
Ngmi. I'm sorry for your loss, anon.
>>16117440
If you have any decent amount of muscle mass (and it sounds like you do), you likely don't need or want to go that low to shred the bodyfat, being at "sub 10%" bf. You can, but your gains may suffer. I'd recommend being open to a slightly higher goal weight as you drop the pounds.
>>
>>
File: IMG_1094.jpg (214 KB, 586x880)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>
>>16117466
Why are the popular thinspo idols drugged-out or drunk party sceners? The only alternative I see posted here is the "smoking-a-cigarette hollywood actor" trope. Why no figure skaters or ballet dancers?
>>
>>16117507
they're lean but generally build a fair amount of muscle as a result of the intense activity. thinspo is looking for the starving artist style
>>
How do I know when I'm ketosis?
>>
>>16118382
when you tweet about it
>>
>>16117507
The photos are set up like that because its a cool aesthetic

Also thinspo goes hand in hand with trauma, just like alcohol and drugs some people starve themself to deal with it. So its not surprising for thinspo to be alcoholic/drug takers aswell
>>
>>16118878
It also can go the other way why some people stay overweight, because something happened to them as a child and got "attention" that they didn't want. So later in life they try to stay as unappealing as possible so it wont happen again. Its also a way of self harm like some people who get tattoos to make themself seem more "corrupted" and not a nice thing to look at.
>>
>I think i am plateauing
I need yalls help I've been at the same weight for about a week now and I cant lower my cal deficit any further without negative consequences since my work is labor intensive what do yall suggest, I have thought about carb cycling since it can basically reset my metabolism back to losing weight again but would like to see other option before attempting that
>>
>>16119314
I'd eat well once a day, perhaps OMAD, and fast outside your daily meal. It's possible you're eating more than you think. Alternatively, just the standard muscle recomp (especially as a laborman) or waste/liquid sitting in your body. Plateaus will come and go, just ride them out and you'll be back on track eventually.
>>
>>16118812
Kek
>>
>>16116919
if you want advice from other mentally ill faggots there are plenty of discords out there for you.
>>
>>16119328
>just ride them out and you'll be back on track eventually.
Aight I'll ride it out, but once I check this Friday coming up that I'm at the same weight again I'll try that OMAD stuff anyway thanks anon for your opinion
>>
>>16119342
>implying most if not all /thinspo/ anons aren't mentally ill
you all seriously need to go back to r3ddit or something
>>
>>16119366
there's being tolerably mentally ill and then there's being full retard mentally ill. bulimia fags need not apply with their stinking breath and rotting teeth
>>
>>16119374
>there's being tolerably mentally ill and then there's being full retard mentally ill.
what a retard. stupidest thing i read today
>>
idk i've been bulimic for years and my teeth are fine. iirc it's the stomach acid that fucks up your teeth and guess what, if you purge right away there hardly will be time for your body to digest the food so there won't be any stomach acid to fuck up your teeth.

you all just salty because you can't purge properly. if you tell me you wouldn't like to eat whatever and how much you want, without the calories, you're lying. not encouraging eating disorders of course.
>>
>>16119420
>Cardiac complications (irregular heartbeat and heart failure stemming from electrolyte imbalances)
>Dehydration
>Edema (stemming from periods of purging cessation)
>Loss of potassium, sodium and chloride from the body
>Ulcers, pancreatitis
>Esophageal inflammation and/rupture (resulting from vomiting)
>“̶B̶u̶l̶i̶m̶i̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶e̶t̶h̶”̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶(̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶m̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶c̶i̶d̶s̶/̶f̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶v̶o̶m̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶)̶
>Digestive irregularity (chronic irregular bowel movements and constipation, stemming from laxative abuse)
>Fatigue, muscle weakness (from over-exercise)
>Risks associated with diabulimia (manipulating insulin for weight loss), including organ damage and peripheral neuropathy

you sure beat the system anon, how could we be so foolish!
>>
>>16119533
legit don't have any of those. guess I just got lucky
>>
File: 1618083130962.jpg (263 KB, 945x610)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>
>>16116878
his hair is cute because it's only pubic area and armpits, his chest stomach arms are all clear so it looks neat as long as its trimmed a little
>>
>you all just salty because you can't purge properly. if you tell me you wouldn't like to eat whatever and how much you want, without the calories, you're lying.

This is why bulimia will always be the inferior ed to Anorexia.
>>
Just stop eating lmao
>>
File: nice.gif (218 KB, 220x160)
218 KB
218 KB GIF
>>16119609
Height?
>>
i mean is bolemia any different from puking when ur drunk
>>
>>16120133
>bait
>I'll bite
Yes, since when you puke after a few drink it's your body unconsciously deciding it doesn't want nor deal with the poison you put in it. While mia on the another hand is consciously deciding to puke food, whether nutritional or not, out because you believe it is some how a danger to you when it's not
>>
>>16116667
weight rebounds wrecked me many times I kept getting to my lowest. I think I could break a world record for weight gain for a thin person simply by going carb mad for a month str8 outta keto. I'm talking 120 lbs to 160 lbs in a month maybe.

now I am eating low carb but not strictly keto and as long as stay away from sugars alternate day fasting is working pretty well. hopefully I can keep it off more easily this time since I'm still getting a bit of grain and other residual carbs.
>>16117244
almost 5' 7"
>>
>be me
>do nothing to stay thin or gain weight
>just eat cheeseburgers and drink milkshakes
>stay extremely underweight

>see posts of desperate people trying so hard to be not fat
>chuckle to myself
I am extremely sickly because of my diet, but it becomes worth it when I laugh at your desperate cries for help

>>16119816
what he said
>>
>>16117360
Man are you retarded or what
>>
>OMAD

How long does it take for this shit to work? Been doing it for 2 weeks now and don't look much different
>>
>>16119816
Is that even healthy?
>>
File: Ep2RzktXIAAE4L2.jpg (212 KB, 960x1200)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
praise his name
>>
File: 20210411_152259.jpg (1.34 MB, 1434x2003)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
Should I lose weight or gain weight lol, I feel like I'm at the right fat level I should just start working in building some muscle
>>
>>16119420
I already do this and I'm still skinny lol, why tf would you wanna make yourself puke every day that sounds like you're just taking one step closing to hell. It's not hard to stay skinny without forcing yourself to puke
>>
>>16121303
Can't diet that tattoo away.
>>
>>16121341
I love my tattoo, I'm gonna get more when I can
>>
>>16117507
Figure skaters are peak aesthetic. Seriously the sexiest human beings alive. It's really too bad more people aren't into that thin-but-insanely-fit look.
>>
>>16121412
I believe you might understand and see it as I do. There's a sort of attractive, ever-youthful, dedicated vitality that exists in a lifestyle like that, isn't there? They are active, but unlike powerlifters or footballers, possess both a lithe frame and graceful pliability, asituated underneath a powerful dexterity and strength. It takes out the "drugs and alcohol" element from common thinspo imagery and replaces it with healthy vigour and finesse. I would personally like to possess a build with such characteristics, as well as be around others with the same.
>>
File: 1617959505352.gif (1.92 MB, 540x405)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
Is Spike /thinspo/?
>>
>>16121471
Vitality and health on a slender frame is exactly it. At this point I don't think I could be attracted to someone who doesn't do some kind of sport passionately and maintain their body for it. And yeah, I train 10+ hours a week. I just plain wouldn't be compatible with someone who doesn't also train hard and maintain healthy habits.
>>
>>16121303
Skinnyfat and you are built like a fridge, sorry anon
>>
>>16121303
lose fat and gain muscle, you're skinnyfat but just barely, if you worked out for a few months and ate better you could look really good, but u gotta build some muscle otherwise you'll just be pudgy
>>
>>16107290
It's easy to stay skinny when you're doing coke all the time.
>>
>>16119420
Imagine flexing that you have literal bulimia. The only thing you're "flexing" is your lack of dicipline and knowledge about healthy weight loss.
>>
>>
Remember, the appeal of being skinny is not just the stomach and legs. It's the thin fingers. It's the sharp jawline that forms a shadow underneath it. It's the flat/slightly sucked in cheeks. It's the gap between your arms and your torso. It's the way you LOOK in an outfit and is able to pull off any kind of clothing piece.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>16121303
Lean bulk, your frame will look great with muscle. Ignore all the mentally ill people who think being skinnyfat is sexy (not when the clothes come off)
>>
File: 589-3.jpg (260 KB, 566x800)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>16121870
Yes.
>>
>>16121303
Very, and I mean VERY ill-fitting jeans.
>>
>Cheat day
>Carb refeed day
>Feel so guilty about eating that I have to force myself to eat a little more than usual
>Desserts are so sweet that I get a spoonful and out it back in the fridge
I ended up eating some protein bars and a banana with a mix of nut butters
That was my crazy cheat day
>>
>>16121303
nice package bro
>>
>>16123194
How many cals? At least your food selection sounds delightful. I wish I had peanut butter protein powder to mix into my yoghurts.
>>
How do I achieve auschwitz mode if I'm skinnyfat?, I've been doing 30 min of hiit 3 days a week and yoga in between these days, and eating less.
>>
>>16122408
Thanks for the advice lol, I thought I looked decent but everyone seems pretty negative. Obviously I've got 0 muscle definition but I've spent years trying to gain some fat some I'm not ultra skinny and I liked the way it in terms of shape and idk, I liked it enough to post this pic. You think my body looks shitty rn it just needs some exercise?
>>
>>16123199
>>16123147
Lmao I think that's just the angle or some shit in my pocket, I don't think it's my cock
>>
>>16122065
How am I built like a fridge?? Kinda confused, and I don't tbink I'm really skinny fat. I had a friend who really was and he had man boobs and a small gut and it was sad, I don't think I have man boobs or a gut tho. I don't really know what skinny fat means tho, I'm 6'2 and 155lb
>>
>>16123217
It's not rocket science. Keep doing what you're doing, weight yourself a week apart and see how much weight you've lost, if any. If that number is fine for you you just keep going, if that's too low for you you either burn more calories through exercise or you eat even less.
>>
>>16107290
6 ft
177 lbs
M
>highest weight
I peaked at 200 lbs when I was in college. I weighed 160 lbs when I was a freshman though.
>goal weight
160 lbs for now, probably lower.
Eating clean: fruit, veggies, and lean protein exclusively. No more bread, rice, sweets, or booze.
Eating less: I eat about 1500 kCal/day. If I'm hungry, I'm doing it right.
Light exercise at least an hour per day.
Disgusted by my current body mostly. Also, want to look better in women's clothing.
>>
are pinapples fine eat? google says they're low calorie but them being so sweet sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>16123530
Ultimately as long as it fits within your calorie limit it's okay. But for me, eating anything too sweet just makes me hungry again not long after.
>>
>>16108277
I agree, which is why I want to be muscular and skinny. This way I can look good naked and clothed as well.
>>
>Stats: 21, male, 5'9", 148 lbs
>Highest Weight: 168 lbs
>Goal Weight:~135 lbs
>Preferred Method: Caloric deficit with exercise
>Aesthetic: I'm trying to get as much muscle definition as I can and then gain some muscle mass. Kind of looking for an outermost.
I think I might have to lose even more weight, currently I can barely see my abs and the last time I was 136 lbs even then my abs weren't as visible as I wanted. So I'm worried I might have to drop down to like 128 and then lean bulk from there.
>>
File: 43.jpg (34 KB, 540x960)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Is this thinspo approved? What BMI?
>>
does drink apple cider vinegar help me to lost weight?
>>
>>16123867
Like atleast 21 bmi, not even skinnyfat hes just average by American standards, fat and disgusting
>>
>>16123336
Wide hips narrow shoulders. Made worse by your fat which makes you look like a square. You are literally the definition of skinnyfat, your friend is just fat.
>>
I'm 6'2" 220 lbs. Do you think that's overweight?
>>
File: kurt.jpg (139 KB, 750x755)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Is this what making it looks like?
>>
>>16124066
Even by average standards that is overweight, thinspo standards you are obese
>>
I honestly think I made it, this week I'll go extra hard on my clean diet and cardio so when the weekend comes I'll look just like I want. Took a while but here I am bros
>>
>>16124254
Post body pic
>>
>>16108273
Tim and Lou were heroin junks tho
>>
>>16123867
Yes, but you need some more muscle. That'll tighten up your body a lil.
>>
>>
>>16124320
Soon
>>
>>16124178
Yes. Keep fasting and remember your protein.
>>
>>16119878
>nice.gif
inb4 160cm
>>
File: IMG_20210412_164755.jpg (1.04 MB, 1952x2592)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>16107290
What fix?
Sorry,Im recovering from a 2 day salmonella vomiting session....
>>
>>16123416
Thanks, I've heard it's kinda hard when you don't add a gym routine to burn belly fat, but fuck it, I don't want muscles
>>
>>16124917
wtf is this
>>
File: self1.jpg (658 KB, 3024x3208)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
feel like a fat fuck tbqh. never feel like I can find the will to get under 130, just hover at 134-6
>>
>>16125214
no you fucking dont, chicken legs. lift a cereal bowl or something
>>
>>16125214
Weight itself is meaningless without taking constitution and build into consideration. You are not fat. You aren't really muscular though, which can blind you into thinking you are fat or skinnyfat (you're not). If you want to look and feel better while still matching the thinspo aesthetic, do some light calisthenics and pay less attention to your explicit weight. Don't balloon up, but don't fret a 4-6lb shift here and there.
>>
>>16125264
>lift
I throw 500-1000lb deliveries twice a week for job
>>16125282
are there any good sets to follow, or just try some to see what works best?
>>
>>16125349
Depends on your goals. For example, if you want to build leg strength and definition/mass, you'll do exercises targeting quads, calves, hamstrings, glutes, and so on. Same process goes for your other body segments. For general fitness, a basic 15-min calisthenic routine on YT will get you warmed in and ready to understand what you want to target. Unlike spot reduction, muscle targeting is real and valid. So, focus on what you want to expand, and you'll be just fine.
>>
File: Eo2OoF_W8AYGTSh.jpg (20 KB, 307x664)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>
File: ErmLa3qWMAEdZZs.jpg (101 KB, 640x640)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
>Current stats
male, 19, 183cm, 64kg
>Highest weight
65kg
just dont eat/clean eating
>>
File: coffee8.png (417 KB, 503x589)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>16125214
maybe lay off the coffee
>>
>>16124449
you know of any good thinspo tumblrs?
>>
sometimes when i feel bad i eat something and feel better
thoughts?
>>
File: EpQhvFAUUAAKt_Q.jpg (66 KB, 750x728)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
>>16125500
just dont be sad
>>
File: ExcE6A4XMAIhbD8.jpg (115 KB, 739x1225)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
File: ExbnerxXAAMhP1G.jpg (131 KB, 823x1200)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>
File: EyACpaAXAAIWbi1.jpg (53 KB, 827x758)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>
File: EsiOkN3U4AAsM2L.jpg (37 KB, 750x725)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>
File: ErshwMDXYAIp7Z4.jpg (182 KB, 931x1400)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>
File: EpvCBqTWwAEkmbJ.jpg (64 KB, 578x900)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
File: ErshvkFW4AIsG7_.jpg (53 KB, 527x612)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>
File: EpvD-GuW8AIgDfX.jpg (31 KB, 474x474)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
>>16125573
Gorgeous
>>
>>16125667
nice hairline, baldie
>>
>>16125868
It's the lighting you inbred
>>
>>16125573
made
>>
Currently 150lbs 5’11

this is the most flattering angle. I’m thinking of losing another like 15 pounds? Who knows. What do ya’ll think
>>
>>16126123
im 5'11 140lbs and we have almost exactly the same body proportions. The next 15 pounds you lose will make a huge difference, definitely go for it
>>
>>16126123
ure 165 - 170 dont lie
>>
>>16126812
Likely 190.
>>
>>16107290
Currently pretty jacked, but bulky. I want to look like an unusually muscular crackhead lol, like stupid skinny but still with defined muscles. How do?
>>
>>16126123
Holy fuck, same height and 170 lbs here. If that's what 150 lbs looks like I'm aiming wayyyyyyyy lower.
>>
>>16126818
>>16126812
I have weird fat distribution and no muscle
>>
>>16108456
ewwwwwww lol
>>
bump
>>
this might be the only thread on 4chan with a 50/50 female male split
>>
more thinspo
>>
Thoughts on walking every morning in the mist of a pandemic? Do I need a mask>
>>
>>16127490
Are you 99 years old? the transmission rate is according to statistics, 1000 times lower when you're outside.

Even if you got it vast majority of people under 35 experience no symptoms
>>
>>16127470
>>16127470
>>
File: Er7ixVXWMAAt5BF.jpg (495 KB, 1356x1356)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>
File: EqKp0PIXYAEdQTT.jpg (41 KB, 640x623)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
File: 2 jaffa.jpg (15 KB, 319x475)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
76.7 KG. Making good progress.
>>
>>
>>16128031
height?
>>
>>16127336
It's weird that the most active female anons seem to be in this thread and the grimes hate thread.
>>
>>16125649
>>16125663
that's hot fr
>>
>>16128221
170 cm. I was 86 kg in March.
>>
>>16128384
you are making very good progress, but you're also still fat.
I am same height and 55kg.
Depending on your diet and exercise your rate of losing fat might slow down, but don't let that ruin your motivation. You're doing good and your body will thank you :)
>>
>>16128481
>Depending on your diet and exercise your rate of losing fat might slow down, but don't let that ruin your motivation. You're doing good and your body will thank you
i know
i'm not gonna stop until i'm not fat
>>
File: 1600707969843.jpg (391 KB, 1231x1383)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>tfw only 15 lbs away from being back at the weight that made my family concerned about me last time
>>
>>16129250
great job
>>
File: Ev6puDYXYAAeyYy.jpg (272 KB, 902x1158)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>
File: Er0F2gVVgAAcHQo.jpg (86 KB, 750x921)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>16125573
yuck, no apes please
>>
>>16125507
fuckkk dream body
>>
Is it okay to replace some meals with boiled eggs? Like if I can't make for whatever reason can I just eat a couple of boiled eggs (or scrambled eggs)? For the last two years I've been skipping breakfast (waking up late) and lunch and just ate a whole meal for dinner (7pm) but it just made me fatter
will it be good if I replace all meals with eggs?
>>
>>16114944
How would that make sense?
It's a good album but what do you mean?
>>
File: bambirunner.jpg (92 KB, 640x985)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
I've eaten so much shit over the past week that my ribcage doesn't stick out at all anymore, I fucking hate this
>>
File: bmi163).jpg (25 KB, 493x622)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>
Was 90kg at the beginning of the year
Am 75kg now
Going for anything below 70
Am 6'1
Hope I'll make it by summer
>>
Fasting is not working. I have still have fat around my gut
>>
>>16130562
not fastings fault
>>
>>16130786
How so?
>>
>>16130799
Doesnt matter how you lose fat, the fat around your gut will come off depending on your genetics and not by the way you're in a caloric deficit
>>
>>16130834
You mean it might not ever come off?
>>
>>16130836
No it will eventually come off, it just depends on your genetics. Some people lose at in their gut first but not their face, or lose fat in their face first but not their ass. but it will all eventually come off
>>
>>
fuck off thinspo
>>
>>16124779
>>16119878
>>
>>16127336
is there actaully?
>>
>>16130881
fatty boom boom
>>
>>
>>
>>16131010
f-fuck off
>>
>>
>two hours til lunch

fuck, I'm starving!
>>
File: jakenightcrawler.jpg (158 KB, 1400x1400)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
How can I supplement a Jake-Gyllenhaal-in-Nightcrawler diet/lifestyle (biking 10-15 miles a day and eating nothing but kale) so I can drop 20 lbs ASAP or so but remain functioning as a human being?
>>
>>16131090
I would recommend against biking. It's inherently dangerous, particularly if you ride on busy streets. All you need to do is eat kale. Cardio is a meme.
>>
>>16131110
>He doesn't like to live dangerously
Well I want to do something to tone, should I just do 3x10 pushups and situps at home?
>>
>>16131120
get some kettlebells
>>
>>16131132
Ah, good suggestion. Thanks anon!
>>
the secret to losing weight is a breakup
breakup depression helps a lot and so does me being worried sick at my exes self destructive behaviour
i wish i was dead
>>
>>16131147
Depression for me leads to emotional overeating. I finally got a handle on it though
>>
>>16130562
Keep going until you see results. If you're actually fasting it's literally impossible for you not to lose weight.
>>
>>16131090
>eating nothing but kale
Where's the protein
>>
>>16119366
>>16119379
Basically every other thinspo community is full of #ed #proana faggots. Go there if you want the best vomiting tips or whatever.
Why can't I want to get thinner and see pics of skinny qts without associating with delusional people who are just looking to validate their eating disorders? Get help already.
>>
>>16131790
You can't save them, anon. Just post beautiful thin people and ignore anacorpse posters.
>>
>>16131147
I am always low level depressed but a few weeks ago I was extremely depressed. I didn’t want to eat or anything. I felt kind of good about myself at the time. I have no idea why I got like that but I wish I could replicate it.
>>
>>
I’m so fucked up
going through one of the worst insomnia stages of my life (and yes I do take meds) I wake up like 3 times at night. No rest at all. I’m starting to have ugly eye bags where I used to have nothing. Hate this shit. At least I’m not binging.
>>
Day nr4 of weight loss still havent fucked it up lets go boys
>>
>>16133193
currently in this rn, the apathy kind of feels like discipline even though im not trying at all. once the fridge runs out it really is easier to not go buy food. weight loss is really the only positive thing i have going for me at this moment
>>
File: Community wall photos.jpg (27 KB, 604x604)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
year ago i weighed about 56/58kg but then bum quarantine time
now i am 77/78kg and its been a 2months since i am on caloric deficit but nothing is happeing aaa i am so angry and ashamed
166cm female here btw :-((
>>
>>16134557
if nothing's happened for 2 months then you haven't been at a consistent caloric deficit for that entire period
the only solution is to get real
>>
>>16134127
Delicious
>>
>>16125214
Shave that patchy hair dude, that would instantly make you look way better.
>>
File: 20210415_074523.jpg (295 KB, 1890x807)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
Lucky numbers today.
>>
File: checked.png (204 KB, 480x448)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>16134893
nice digits anon
>>
>>16134893
height?
>>
>>16134135
Literally just stop starving yourself. Look up the detrimental health effects of it. I know this opinion might not fit in right here, but do it in a healthy, sustainable way. Just fucking eat healthy food (within your TDEE) and exercise. You don't need to do a whole exercise regimen at the gym 3 times a day. Take a walk or something. Do some push ups on the floor.
>>
>>16135193
this
>>
File: EqtR9ADXUAExhEU.jpg (215 KB, 1435x1421)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>
>>16135441
beautiful
>>
>>
>>16134893
show bobs and vagene
>>
>>
>>16131015
cute, but the nipples makeit too sexual for me!
>>
tfw no gf
>>
File: 1528989180606.jpg (86 KB, 852x1136)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>16131013
love the thigh gap
>>
>>
>>16127185
You know that muscles are ALOT densen than fat?
Just do swauts (get a little bit bigger muscles in your legs/ass) and cardio, lose fat.

You have the kind of body where you could GAIN weight and LOOK thinner
>>
>>
File: Re.jpg (25 KB, 482x636)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
File: EmmzHq8XUAEfKoG.jpg (69 KB, 640x640)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>
File: EhkJAUVXcAAq-u8.jpg (38 KB, 640x670)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>16135153
5'7 )^:
I'm trying to get back to the solid 100 I was before.
>>
File: Eo5j3s-VoAADKdG.jpg (102 KB, 756x1024)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
>>16107290

https://discord.gg/R3rPVwpJ
>>
NEW
>>16135635
>>16135635
>>16135635
>>
>>16107290
https://discord.com/invite/RcVknxaBhr

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.