[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Have you ever based an outfit around a pair of shoes?

Recently copped pic related and have no fucking idea what pants to wear with them
>>
>>14402320
unironically black skinnies lmao
>>
nice shoes, anon
>>
>>14402320
>Have you ever based an outfit around a pair of shoes?
No - the shoes that I wear are based on my style of grounded motion, and are integral to my overall fashionstyle.
>>
>>14402451
Spoken like a true tripfag
>>
>>14402451
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>14402320
cuffed high waisted pants (light wash) with a tucked in cotton collared shirt. what shoes are these OP i can not read the label, they are Very Nice
>>
>>14402320
But those are cringe poo poo shoes god damn little baby zoomers
*polishes his Red Wings*
>>
>>14402451
>tripfagging
>2019
>unironically saying all the bullshit

D I S G U S T
>>
File: af1.png (926 KB, 719x609)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
Yes. I recently got a pair of af1 sf and you pretty much HAVE to wear some joggers or pants that fit tight around the ankles because they ride up high on your ankles. They look amazing when paired with a nice pair of pants and I get a ton of questions about what they are and where I got them.
>>
>>14403377
I used to hate these shoes but after seeing my friend wear them they look dope as fuck
>>
>>14403301
They're Palladiums, it looks like. Palladium is always on their shit.
>>
>>14402320
are these actually good or will they break down after 6 months if you do anything but wear them on sidewalks
>>
File: THE MOTOR.png (431 KB, 575x480)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
>>14403339

INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOU CONSTITUTE THE FERMENT OF DISPERSION, A BANE OF BOARDCULTURE.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.