[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1525112765806.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1541)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
What do I wear to a wedding at a brewery? What the fuck is this white trash fad to get married in a fucking bar. I know the couple is going to divorce in few years and don't even really want to go but got guilted into going. Either way what am I supposed to wear to this? Should I get a blazer? I'm not wearing a tie (non negotiable). How bad would it be to show up in a linen shirt with no suit/tie. Really considering going directly after work and just throwing a linen on.
>>
How white are you? Ultimately that makes all the difference.
>>
>>14337756
I work on a farm so I'm pretty tan
>>
File: Browns-Barrel-Room-Hero.jpg (190 KB, 1200x600)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>14337749
wear a dress
>>
>>14337749
>I know the couple is going to divorce in few years and don't even really want to go but got guilted into going
Isnt that how people usually end up getting married?
Either one partner guilt tripping the other into marrying them or some controlfreak parents having too much of a say in the matter
>>
Reach out to the couple and ask brah.
>>
>>14338645
But what if they say its formal?
>>
>>14339814
Then dress formal, retard.
If you're poor like me you can buy everything from a thrift store and/or wal-mart, no excuses
>>
>>14337749
Don't go, they invited you so you get them a gift. Also food sucks. Tell them you're busy

Or guilt tripnthem into thinking this is super last minute and you didn't have time to get a gift
>>
>>14339941
I really doubt they expect me to get them a gift so no worries there. I already declined the invitation in the mail, but then they reached out to me and I fucked up and gave in.
>>14339908
It's not the money I care about, it's the principle.
>>
>>14340106
>It's not the money I care about, it's the principle.
The principle of what, not asking what to wear to their wedding?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.