[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>access to 3-axis CNC mill, manual lathe, CNC router, 120W/50W CO2/Fiber Laser cutter/engraver, AutoCAD, GerbTool, Mastercam, Solidworks, 3D printers
>not creative enough to make something fun
Any ideas bros? I'm lost besides making chincy home decor to hang on the wall
>>
>>2413212
Join one of the programs that donate limbs to disabled people.
>>
>>2413216
What's the best method for removing said limb? Laser cut it off, or forcibly rip it off by touching the spinning lathe?
>>
>>2413221
https://free3dhands.org/
Like this shit. Google it yourself
>>
>>2413212
unironically look at the three things we're not allowed to discuss making on the board, and make a bunch of that stuff, that/s where the fun is
>>
>>2413212
make a FGC-9
>>
>>2413212
make a surface grinder
>>
>>2413212
When creatively blocked, make tools and workshop enhancing stuff while figuring out what else you might want to make. That's all win as the time is well spent.
>>
>>2413515
A tool and cutter grinder would be fantastic too. One the most useful machines ever invented in my opinion
>>
>>2413212
make guns
>>
>>2413212
Do you have the skills necessary to utilize these tools? If you did it should be easy to think of something other than wall decor.
>>
>>2414178
Used surface grinders are often cheap but good tool and cutter grinders are much harder to find. Make a proper one and you can sharpen a lifetime's worth of end mills and more.
>>
>>2413238
not the the guy who replied to you
desu I thought that that was a creative insult until you clarified that it was for prosthetics
>>
>>2413212
Make leather stuff. It's a fun hobby and a laser cutter cuts the production time to maybe 1/5 as long as cutting and punching by hand. Buy a leather sewing machine and you'd have a pretty profitable side hustle.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.