[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 82 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: thngy.jpg (18 KB, 479x478)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
could an under sink on demand water heater serve a thermostatic shower and two taps about 10 metres away from it, not at the same time like but is the distance an issue?
>>
>>2411510
>is the distance an issue
not really. You have to run that water out of the pipe to get the hot water there, and you will lose a bit of heat through the surface of that pipe, which could be mitigated with insulation if it's an issue.

what the fuck is a thermostatic shower.
>>
>>2411511
one that works off the hot water you'd usually get from a tank or boiler and controls the outlet temperature by mixing the inlet cold with inlet hot with a thermostat
>>
What do ‘led drivers’ do apart from mains to 24V adapters? I have a spare industrial 24V power supply, can’t I use that with led strips, instead of buying a led driver? It’s for about 1.5m of led strips totalling 25W. Power supply is 60W.

>>2411511
> thermostatic shower
He probably means thermostatic shower valve. The hot water demand is not constant as the thermostat valve can change the flow based on actual temperature
>>
Can I use Polyfilla outside to repair wood on my deck? Anything better to suggest?
>>
File: 20220620_114826.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
All my fire alarms have started to eat shit and just beep with new batteries and everything
Went and bought some and they were ones I had to hardwire
Which is fine if that's what I have to do then it is what it is
What type do I need to replace these? Seems they've updated the plugs since these were sold and it's not this type anymore. Is there an adaptor for the new type to old plug?
>>
How big do vent holes need to be for decent passive cooling on small electronics?
>>
Not sure if its a better question for /o/ but how do I prevent someone from doing burnouts in the road? Maybe something slippery so they cant get enough traction or something sticky to prevent friction loss? I have a boomer neighbor who does burnouts in his shitty infinity whenever I am in my yard, but if I am inside he wont. He never used to do it when I first moved in the house a few years ago, and just started recently.

Anyways I was thinking some type or oil or grease. I'm not trying to fuck up regular traffic or my vehicles, so I can't use nails or spikes. I've also thought about just dumping pea gravels out too. Also it's a backroad that isn't super busy and the speed limit is 35. Any ideas would be appreciated.
>>
>>2411536
There are a handful of types you may encounter. I assume it's the same strategy as Apple with shitty proprietary plugs keeping you in the family and making "getting out" more expensive and difficult. There are adapters. "Smoke Alarm Adapter" or similar on ebay or Amazon, you'll see only a couple common kinds, don't know if you'll find the one you need. If not, you'll have to pull the base for that smoke alarm and rewire it. Any retard can do it, get on YouTube for some handholding so you don't Edison yourself and you'll be fine.
>>
>>2411547
Big enough.
If you're doubtful, get a temperature probe for $5 and see how hot it's getting.
Seriously, this depends on so many factors it's a joke to try to guess at it. What electronics? In what? Where are they? What do they do? How much power do they consume? What has heatsinks, what doesn't, how heavy is the PCB, how much heat do the various components generate, where does it dissipate . . . . . .
>>
>>2411617
120w passive nano psu and a fan controller, both with no heatsinks. Let me rephrase: how small can I make holes before convection is stopped?
>>
>>2411620
In that case, fucking tiny. Individual passages no smaller than a hole with diameter double the material thickness, rule of thumb, definitely not a hard rule. A pair of holes that size placed randomly would be enough for convection to start working. Total area needed depends a lot on the geometry and environment, more is almost always going to be better, location is important though.
Small holes on top and bottom is better than 1 big hole on top or bottom, should be obvious, just have to remember to consider it when you consider your design. An even distribution of holes is great for passive airflow, bad for convection. If you want real convection action, you gotta decide on your intake and exhaust areas. You're building the world's shittiest jet engine, it can't be swiss cheese, there's an in and an out.
>>
Furnace in the attic has a huge drip pan. went to go change the filter and saw it's filled with water. Even worse, it's leveled by two pieces of (now rotting) wood.

Any idea what's going on? Pretty sure I just use the heat pump for HVAC and the furnace for emergency heating (though I doubt it's wired correctly.)
>>
>>2411614
I'm comfortable rewiring shit
Just have a pretty big home and I wanted to avoid turning a 30 min project into a couple hour affair by having to rewire 20+ fucking alarms
What a shitshow, I had no idea they did this bullshit
>>
I want to fix this Ikea Enhet mirror cabinet to a plasterboard wall, it's 17cm deep and weighs about 20kg.

Which fixings should I use? Are the regular universal plugs a good idea or should I get something like snaptoggle ones?
>>
>>2411657
Oof, that's a bitch. Even going long-life battery units, still a bitch, you just have 20+ batteries to change within a few months of each other somewhere down the line.

Something to keep in mind, some (few, rare, I don't fucking know) actually have dedicated smoke detector circuits. One goes off, they all go off. It'd be good to know if your place is wired for this, even though it's incredibly unlikely and I've never actually encountered one outside of a catalog, fuck it'd be frustrating to figure it out later when nothing is working right.
>>
>>2411648
How's your heat pump setup? Conversions are typically added onto the furnace.

The heat pump forms condensation inside your duct when your run the A/C, that's normal. It's supposed to drip out through a dedicated channel/line into a drip pan, or into a small sump with an automatic pump to drain it to the outside when necessary.

If a line gets clogged, dirty, whatever, you can end up with excessive water built up in places it doesn't belong, or a sudden release of more water than your drip pan can hold. More likely in your case, sounds like it's really not handling your humidity well. Has it been unusually humid in your area lately or over the past few months? Lots of rain?

Either way, water is normal, it's just not being dealt with correctly for whatever reason. In the event your heat pump is standalone like a mini-split and doesn't tie into your ductwork, then you probably just have a water leak somewhere letting water into your furnace. I'd doubt that though.
>>
I have some string-cord Venetian blinds that I want to motorize and put on a timer. What's the simplest way to accomplish this? I've looked into some consumer devices but the ones I've found either assume you have a bead cord or are made for roll-up shades. Given the choice I'd rather just buy some cheap piece of shit device from China than spend a week wiring and programming motors.
>>
>>2411719
You want a horizontal blind kit like this piece of shit https://www.amazon.com/Somfy-Clever-Tilt-Blind-Motorization/dp/B09B7SVFRY/

You'll find ones that work for your blinds. There are cheaper ones too, this is just an example to get you down the right track.
>>
youre sweeping the floor and you see a lego in the dust/dirt pile, what do you do?
>>
>>2411514
led drivers are for powering raw leds.
if you have led strips 'drivers' arent needed
just hit it with 24v and enough amps
>>
>>2411598
for rear wheel drive
basically you hold the brake a little
enough to hold the front wheels but not enough to stop the rear wheels
>>
How to make 9ct gold wedding ring smaller?
I am less of a fat cunt than before and my ring is loose now.
I do not want to be without it for the week or so a jeweller is going to take to actually resize it, and I also just enjoy /diy/ing things.
Can I just heat it and squeeze it in a vice?
Or can I solder/weld/melt another piece of metal (probably copper?) into the inside?
Any other suggestions?

I am a woodwork guy, I know nothing about working with metals.
>>
>>2411876
You can't. You need to cut it, solder/weld it back together, then grind it down and re-polish it, then replate with gold.
They have inserts for making loose rings fit better.
>>
What can I inject into my fingers to make them larger?
Is aquarium silicon safe?
>>
>>2411691

Hey friend, thanks for the response. We had a massive heat wave with humidity upwards of 80-90% for over a week.

It drips out normally through a pvc running out the side, but I had to take three buckets worth of water out from the pan so I wonder why that happened, maybe there is an issue with the line.

It unfortunately dripped a little bit on the ceiling before I caught it. Worried about mold formation in the attic and the wall as an aside. But seriously, fuck my attic. Tons of old insulation, animal shit from a previous insulation,and spiders everywhere.

Also, the water sensor didn't do shit kek - probably not configured correctly, fucking flip.
>>
>>2411529
Depends on how bad the boards are and what you consider 'repaired'. Usually on decks when the boards get bad you unscrew them and flip them. Then when both sides are bad you replace them.

>>2411661
Snaptoggle minimum. I'd hang it off a stud.

>>2411952
Saline

>>2412136
If you have a compressor blow out the drain line. They're normally 1/2" and get plugged with anything.
>>
>>2412195
>you unscrew them and flip them
Saved
>>
Can you drive a home made car on the road?
Can't find any info out there
>>
>>2411510
Just get a purpose build electric shower if you need a cheap shower solution which doesn't involve a large boiler. They're only 150 UK pound.

A shower will run through the water from a close in boiler in a 2-3 minutes. Less if it's high flow.
>>
>>2412284
Depends on your local laws.
In the United States, it's pretty easy in some states, impossible in others. Florida is of note, they'll register nearly anything, there's a little extra paperwork and you can't build a plywood shitbox, but they'll facilitate homemade vehicles.
Throughout much of the country though, it's anywhere from very difficult to totally impossible.
Starting from an existing vehicle, using an existing chassis that has a title, is the usual shortcut/work-around, but again, depends on your local laws.

You can use the Google machine to look into kit-car and custom vehicle laws in your area. Again, many states have provisions for kit-cars that may apply to other homemade vehicles.

Outside the US, crapnshoot. It varies wildly from place to place. In New Zealand, they were historically notable for allowing virtually anything with at least 2 tires and brake lights on the road. I don't know if they're still that way, but they have quite a car culture there, may be.
>>
>>2411811
read the question, dumbass
>>
>>2412284
this guy >>2412295 covers it very well, but I will add that a lot of states where it appears strictly speaking impossible to do this legally, there are actually workarounds.
I knew a guy in minecraft who couldn't get his homemade RV registered as a motor vehicle, so instead he got it registered as a homemade trailer and then filed a form for a "correction" to the title to reflect the fact that it was actually a motor vehicle rather than a trailer. Sometimes you have to be creative with this crap if you can't quite figure out how to do it the straightforward way
>>
>>2412295
>it's pretty easy in some states, impossible in others

Confirming. California is the opposite of Florida. My dad bought a hot rod, the thing was probably built 20-30 years ago. They wanted original receipts and pictures from basically every major part that went into the car, plus serial numbers if applicable. Obviously, these aren't available, so it's flat-out impossible to register in the state.

It's possible to do here if you have everything they want, but it's a massive pain in the ass even in a best-case scenario. And god help you on the insurance rates.
>>
>>2412285
Thats £120, movin to a place with no gas and it's got a tank as is, see no need heating 120litres if its only ever gonna serve a shower and two taps
>>
>>2412304
Register it in a neighboring state with laxed laws and transfer the title to CA.
>>
>>2412315
Have you actually measured the power consumption of the 120 litre boiler? It might be a non issue.
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 276x183)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
Is a standing freezer ran with temp control to be above freezing cheaper to run than a standing fridge?
>>
I got a piece of MDF that’s not square by a tiny bit. What’s a good way to remove the part in red? Hand saw just slides off and I don’t have a track saw.
>>
>>2412395
Forgot pic sry
>>
File: 71oDzhiP8YL._SL1500_.jpg (210 KB, 1500x1500)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
My back has been hurting terribly lately, someone adviced me to get a TENS machine for pain relief. They're tiny machines that send a small current through your skin and nerves in varying frequencies and voltage. I'm too broke to afford a good one so I ordered a chinese one with preset settings, I should be able to see the frequency and pulse width the device is outputting with any simple oscilloscope, right?
>>
>>2412458
>My back has been hurting terribly lately

If it's lower back pain, before you try electrocuting yourself, get a firmer bed, sit in a proper chair (and that might take some experimentation, just because it's comfy doesn't mean it's healthy, and vice versa), and do the yoga cobra pose once or twice per day.
>>
>>2412360
Depends on the insulation and it’s thickness. Probably the same cost desu.
>>
>>2411632
Thanks.
>>
My treadmill creeks a bit, I've tightened up what I can but I think it's mainly due to the body panels rubbing against each other. What would I get to best address this, silicone lubricant?
>>
>>2411514
>What do ‘led drivers’ do
They regulate the current. I suggest you read the wikipedia article on them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LED_circuit
>>
>>2411514
If you are modulating the light (like the led on the remote control) to send a signal you will need fancy drivers.

If not, look at the iv curve for the led.

The led in series has voltage drops that are additive (green led is like 2.3v drop) and then just set a big ass power resistor to ensure you don't draw more current than the led is rated for.
>>
>>2412360
Marginally.

>>2412395
Table saw if you got one, hand plane if you don't.

>>2412507
Piece of rubber or plastic jammed in between the offending panels.
>>
what's the best way to convert chrome sockets into hole punches for gaskets?
I need to make the edges of the socket sharp, would files or a deburring tool be better?
>>
Is there a nonstick, somewhat rigid plastic that can be vacuum formed, something like an FEP sheet? It would save a lot of time and materials if I could vacuum form a resin-casting negative mold instead of dicking around with brushable silicone and fiberglass mother molds.
>>
>>2412638
I'd drill them out on a press because sharpening the outside won't get rid of the hex pattern and a deburr tool or dremel would take forever to grind out the inside.
>>
>>2412458
Bend down and touch your toes every day
>>
>>2412638
A file or deburring tool will not work. You could certainly use a 60 grit flap disc on an angle grinder. It's not a very good way to make gasket punches though because of the shape of the inside of the socket. Much better to sharpen iron pipe and other round stock. If you shoot empty shell casings make nice disposable gasket punches.
>>
>>2412474
>>2412552
Thats what I've come to think too, thanks goys. Wished I'd realized that before I destroyed the in-door compartments.
>>
>>2412538
>>2412511
Thanks for the resources, but still not 100% sure since I have no data sheet or schematic. Listing for the led strip just says 24V, 12W/meter (60 leds x 0.2W).
So I assume the LEDs are laid out in a way that I can just supply 24V with an SMPS, and it won’t draw more current than it needs. I don’t need to modulate, just on/off and my supply lists like 1% max deviation
>>
File: 1626029461470.jpg (136 KB, 783x1024)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>2411510
What brand of powertools should I go with? My dad bought a Makita cordles drill (DDF482Z) without any batteries or charger a few months ago when I said we might need one in a few months (he has no knowledge of battery power tools and just bought what the store clerk told him to). I now need a cordless drill / screwdriver and buying a battery and charger on top would total at almost 300€.
A good friend of mine uses Einhell tools and told me that they're the best bang/buck you could get here in Germany, I've used his tools a few times before at work and I like them. Buying an Einhell drill with two batteries and chargers would cost less than going with Makita and I'll need a lot of power tools down the line anyways for my hobbies and light work (nothing seriously professional, I fix the rooms at work sometimes).
So what the fuck do I do? Do I put up the Makita for sale on eBay Kleinanzeigen and buy Einhell? Do I bite the bullet and go with Makita for some reason that I don't know yet and will propably be told here? Any help?
>>
File: siliconecooking.jpg (949 KB, 3264x1836)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
I want to make my own silicone cookware, both utensils and baking pans. I can make the molds easily enough, but I'm uncertain about the actual silicone material and the temperatures they can withstand.

Does anyone know how to determine the temperature that silicone can withstand? I'm seeing different ratings that vary wildly between 200C-250C, but optimally I'd like something that can withstand up to 300C without any issue.
>>
>>2412736
> vary wildly between 200 and 250c
That’s about as precise as it gets

> I'd like something that can withstand up to 300C without any issue
Mold max 60 is crazy expensive but ‘rated’ at… 294C. Siloxane itself only resists up to ≈300C so I don’t think anyone really makes a polymer from it that can stand much higher temperatures for a long time.

>>2412729
I like Einhells corded stuff like cheap mitre saw but for battery operated I’d really go with Makita. The initial kit with batteries in expensive but after that you can buy other tools without batteries included which are pretty good value for money (track saw / angle grinder / jigsaw etc).
>>
Can I wire up my ceiling fan to an extension cord and plug it into an outlet? I took it down replace the receiver but I want to test the new one before I put it back because it is a pain to put back up.
>>
>>2412888
Yes. you will need a section of cord, either with a male end that you can plug into an outlet, or otherwise you could just twist up and plug the cut ends of a section of cord into the outlet.
Connect the wires just like you would in the ceiling; black to black, green to green, white to white (or if there's a bare copper wire in the fan, it's for the green ground wire)
>>
>>2412893
I got probably got a broken appliance around here that can donate it male cord.Thank you.
>>
>>2411510
I am building a non-structural frame for a few things around the basement. Would a nail gun still be better than using screws for this? For a DIYer, would any pneumatic nail gun suffice or should I get a higher quality brand?
>>
>>2412905
>Would a nail gun still be better than using screws for this?

Faster and cheaper, but not better structurally, in my opinion. And I bought the Harbor Freight cheapo framing gun and had no problems with it on a medium sized job, and it still works years later on the rare occasion when I use it.
>>
>>2411510
those heaters usually have very low power, might be too low to shower comfortably
depending on your country might be OK-ish
smallest electric showers in UK start with 7.5kW and they are barely usable, flow is very restricted
if your heater has 10kw it might be working just about good enough if you don't crank flow valve open all way
>>
>>2412913
Right, it's a small frame on a short platform of concrete. I won't skimp out on the hammer drill, but not sure if I want to nail them in or just drill them in. I will probably just drill it all in.
>>
/biz/neet here
i would like to cover my whole southern roof in solar panels, and use excess energy to mine bitcoin in my attic. i can then use any heat produced in the winter for my house. i just dont know how to set up the system so that the individual miners are powered on based on how much excess energy is being produced, and how to only pump the heat into the furnace air return based on inside temp vs thermostat. who do i need to talk to, and how much can i do myself? im a firmware engineer so i can do a decent bit of any programming needed
>>
>>2413081
You'd save more money running a heatpump, even with an asic miner, than mining bitcoin for resistive heating at current prices.
>>
yall gotta stop letting people design their roofs using auto build on the sims
>>
>>2413088
the heat is a secondary goal, i primarily want to mine for passive income, i dont really care about current prices
>>
>>2413091
>i dont really care about current prices
spoken like a bitcoin miner
>>
What is the best way to soundproof a single room?
I have a large penis and I want to fuck my wife senseless without also traumatising our children.
The walls are brick, so I assume that's as good as it gets in that regard.
Would replacing the standard hollow interior door with a solid wood one and putting weather sealing around it make much difference?
>>
>>2413175
Line the walls and door with acoustic foam panels.
>>
>>2413253
I'd consider it if there is no other option, but I don't want my bedroom to look like a recording studio or make it obvious to visitors that I'm trying to muffle the sound of me railing my wife.
>>
>>2413175
>Would replacing the standard hollow interior door with a solid wood one and putting weather sealing around it make much difference?
Significantly. Make sure to block the gap under the door too.
>>
>>2413267
Changing the door and adding weatherstripping isn't going to stop sound.You have to absorb sound. There's a reason recording studios use acoustic tiles and not weatherstripped wooden doors but try it. Can't hurt unless you got central heat/cooling and no return air ducting from that room.

Counter idea; ball gag with a sock behind it.
>>
>>2413279
>There's a reason recording studios use acoustic tiles and not weatherstripped wooden doors
Isn't that more about preventing sound reflection within the room rather than just preventing it from being heard outside?
>>
>>2413285
The tiles are to stop sound propagation. Inside, outside, doesn't matter.

>>2413175
What style of house has brick interior walls?
>>
>>2413290
>What style of house has brick interior walls?
An Australian one, it's pretty standard here.
>>
>>2413307
Nice. Maybe you can get by with tiles on the door, another 12" or so of insulation in the attic over your bedroom and possible some in the floor joists under the bedroom.
>>
>>2413312
>another 12" or so of insulation in the attic over your bedroom and possible some in the floor joists under the bedroom
Our houses must really be different than what you're used to, there are no floor joists, the floor is just a concrete slab.
I feel like our houses are a lot more solid, I hope that means they're able to be better soundproofed too.
>>
Lawnmower throttle problem:
When I turn on my riding lawnmower, it starts up perfectly. However, when I try to increase the speed with the throttle lever, the engine sputters and dies. It's not the lever itself, I've checked that it and the wire it's attached to still works everything mechanically.
What can I do to diagnose some common issues with this sort of thing?
>>
>>2411510
This is a follow up to last thread. Thanks anon for info on electric impact wrench. I took it apart and somehow the previous owner manager to get the beans above the frank.
Put it in my press, and the bearings popped right back into place. Now works great
>>
>>2413674
Clogged main jet. Clean the carb. To avoid the problem in the future add a fuel shutoff and use it to turn off the engine.
>>
>>2413684
And so this weeks question for diy, is can I cover my unsoldering iron with like high temp silicone? I was pulling some through hole ICs from a board last night, and kept burning my fingers on the bulb tube. I clocked the top tube at 500 degrees F, the shaft at only 150F, and oddly the tip at 100F
>>
>>2413692
You could but shielding the tube (like the shaft is) would be a lot more effective.
>>
>>2413674
>What can I do to diagnose some common issues with this sort of thing?
Learn how they work. Not shitposting or insulting, if you want to diagnose, you have to know how it works. And, learn how to diagnose. My dad was an engineer and started teaching me really early how to diagnose problems. Is it electrical? Is it fuel?

Tear the carb down. Learn how it works. Then you can start to diagnose, and get a feel for how things might break/clog up. Go get a rebuild kit, and the shop manual for the mower. Dig in.

And, if you don't know how a carb works, to begin with - start there. Learn the fundamentals. Over time, you'll get to a point like us where we can say "clogged carb" from just a text post.
>>
File: Crimpzange.jpg (40 KB, 1000x1000)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>2411510
I bought this crimping tool from my local hardware store a few months ago and just realized, that it is a generic chinese POS
> https://www.conrad.de/de/p/toolcraft-1486699-crimpzange-1-stueck-unisolierte-offene-steckverbinder-0-5-bis-6-mm-1486699.html
That's actually great because that means I can find the fitting jaws easily on amazon. Or so I thought. I can't. Any help? I need them for small ass JST and dupont connector leads, but the one I currently have just crushes those connectors. I can find jaws for other connectors or crimp tools with the right jaws, but never just the right jaws, what should I be searching for? This is one such tool with the right jaws: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08352QC4L/
Should be available on Amazon Germany btw.
>>
>>2413822
I have tried literally almost every crimping tool and jaws for JST XH (and DuPont to a lesser extent) and found that only the PA-09 I had on my previous job did it properly 9 out of 10 times. Most if not all SN-28B clones aren’t manufactured well enough to give you a nice result. So it may be cheaper to skip the jaws and just get a PA-09 clone instead.
>>
>>2413290
> The tiles are to stop sound propagation. Inside, outside, doesn't matter.
The tiles are to transfer sound into the wall well damped instead of reflecting it. You can hear studio sound on the outside pretty well, but mostly lower frequencies

>>2413267
Big fluffy curtains and a wall rug work pretty well and are less obvious. If you don’t care about effort or cost you can make the wall thicker with a wood frame, isolation wool and drywall
>>
>>2413826
I know the Engineer PA-09, but the original is so fucking expensive, 50€, fuck. And I can't find any clones right now, not even on AliExpress or similar. I mean I appreciate precision tools, but I'm a mere student earning 450€ / month and my car insurance is coming up in a few days ... FML.
>>
Some white flakey shit keeps falling out from the top of the door frame in my building. Is that asbestos?
>>
i need a better system for storing my drill bits and diff sized screws that is still free or cheap. i have access to acre of dumpster dived crap
>>
>>2414020
how old is your door frame and/or building? its probably not absestos, rather just stucco or some crap. could possibly have leaded paint if its old enough
>>
>>2414094
I got a bucket full of these I carry screws and nails in. Cheap, simple, fast, easy.
>>
File: door.png (1.66 MB, 2356x1120)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
What's the best way to install a door in this kind of scenario? I just bought my first home and it has a swanky theater room in the basement and I'd like to add a door for extra light and sound control, but wall situation makes this seem like a ton more of a pain than all the noobie stuff I am finding on google about how to hang a door properly.
>>
>>2414107
What is your criteria for best?
>>
>>2414109
I am very much a DIYlet, if there's no single clear best way here, then my ideal solution is reasonably possible for a total notice to do it while also not looking like shit.
>>
>>2414114
Option 1, build a 2x4 wall stubbing out on the right side to square up the doorway to the left side.

Pros: right angles makes it look more proper.
Cons: lots more work, cost, and time.

Option 2, put the door at whatever angle the walls would make when connected.

Pros: simple, quick, easy.
Cons: may not look right.

Your call.
>>
I tried reheat hard boil eggs in a microwave and it blew up so hard the door was forced open.(Apparently poking a hole on the eggs are not enough.)
Anyway I managed to clean most of it but some egg yolk are sticked to the tubes on top.
Any suggestion to clean them without full disassembly?
>>
>>2413081
>use excess energy to mine bitcoin in my attic.
Let’s just load up the hottest part of the house with electronics that need cooling. Sounds like a great plan you got there.
>>
Fitting a double din headunit in a car, what would be the best way to cut away some surrounding plastic? Dremel or pic related?
>>
>>2414499
Oscillating tool because you can plunge cut with it.
>>
A little leg bit broke off the filter cover on my window AC unit, I tried glueing it back on with gorilla glue but it just snapped off at the joint when I put it back on.

What's the best kind of glue to use on that plastic, and are there any ways I can reinforce it? Like, would there be an easy enough way to use solder to fix it? I'm just blue-skying here.
>>
Any simple ways and cheap of comparing ventilation of something like a box with holes
Need to prove a guy wrong
I can think of complex ways that involve releasing a chemical gas and it's respective meter then comparing results that way.
I suppose I could just see how long it takes to dry out. If I spray something with water.
>>
>>2411598
Gravel
He wouldn't dare debt his baby
>>
>>2411876
You can cheat by flattening one side by punching something.
I did this to my class ring (after turning it over) after losing 60lbs and it fit well after
>>
>>2411952
Kek why

>>2412643
You be looking at high end melamine and even that's properties will vary based on your mold shape
>>
>>2412736
They're like $3/PC
Why would you dick with making them????

>>2413175
Your kids will benefit from hearing you fuck her. Families all slept in the same room for centuries
>>
>>2414020
Probably insulation
>>
>>2414785
> Why would you dick with making them????
I dunno. I think it would be fun? I want to make my own custom molds for baking, making chocolates, and maybe some soap molds. I figure If I have any extra left over I could just make some cookware.
>>
>>2414649
Pic would help. I'll cut out pieces of plastic from pop bottles that glue to the side of the broken part bridging the break works well. One on both sides and it is better than it was. Super glue or two part epoxy.

>>2414730
Smoke balls.
>>
I need help. The D5 pumpkin my pc loop started grinding. Took it apart and it looks like the graphic black plastic bit wore out, while the white ceramic bearing ball is still fine. I can buy a replacement impeller on Ali but it’s like $25 after shipping.

I feel that I can diy the impeller surface bretty easily. If I put a single swatch of paper towel the impeller sits at the correct height and doesn’t grind.
I’m thinking maybe a drop of super glue or jb weld or kapton or?
>>
I'm allergic to dust, it's something that's been bothering me my whole life. I get bad skin rashes, can't breathe properly etc.
I suddenly had an epiphany yesterday that the solution to my problem could be in the field of HVAC.
So I downloaded this book about HVAC and it's 2000 pages long and I think it would take me months or years to get through that.
Does anyone know here know a way to get rid of dust and irritants in the air? Should I buy an air conditioning unit?
>>
>>2415014
>Does anyone know here know a way to get rid of dust and irritants in the air?
Air purifiers. They use electrostatic electricity to capture dust and stuff.
>>
>>2415045
I actually have an air purifier in my bedroom but it doesn't do much. It always shows me that the air quality is good but it clearly isn't.
>>
>>2415068
Maybe you have a shit one or it’s undersized? Or perhaps it’s not placed in an effective spot of the room. Do you ever empty it? Alternatively you can reduce dust by not having stuff in which contributes to dust and actively washing your bed sheets more often. Put on a dust mask and wipe up dust more often.
>>
>>2411510
I need to drill a hole in a piece of HSS for something I'm making. No prizes for guessing what the problem is...
I've tried a bit coated in titanium nitride, a cobalt bit, and a masonry bit with a carbide insert and only the masonry bit made even the slightest mark on it. The rest just deflect if I put any pressure on them (using a drill press). Using smallish bits as well (2-3mm, masonry bit was 4mm) and going as fast as my drill press will go, though that's not particularly fast, its only a 180W one.
Will getting a better motor/more powerful drill press help at all? Are there any other types of drill bit worth trying? Annealing the part is a no-go, it has a ground surface that needs to act as a bearing race, plus I don't have a heat-treating oven to re-harden it (though it would just corrode to the point of being unusable anyway)
>>
>>2415181
Did you use coolant when drilling? If you don’t use coolant the heat hardens the stainless and ruins your drill bit. Always use lots of coolant and back off the drill every now and then when drilling stainless. Also Going slower is better.
My advice, sharpen your bits and retry with lots of coolant.
>>
>>2415181
Get a solid carbide bit or end mill which is what machinists use. Better yet take it to a machine shop unless of course it's a gun in which case outfit your home machine shop properly.
>>
>>2415190
>stainless
I'm not drilling into stainless, I'm drilling into high speed steel. I'm using a bit of oil to help keep it cool but at best the bits leave a small mark on the surface, and doesn't remove any materiel. Plus the drill bits are all brand new, so they should be sharp as fuck.
>>
>>2415204
Carbide is what machinists use but your faux drill press is also a problem. See a real machinist. Sometimes one must. BTW machining is more fun than firearms.
>>
>>2415228
>but your faux drill press is also a problem
Yeah, its pretty shit but at least the holes it drills are somewhat straight. The motor is total shit though, I swear my battery drill is stronger.
Going to a proper machinist would cost far more than the part is worth, I'm trying to make a bearing race for some cheap roller rockers from china, as they were full of swarf when I got them and taking the original races out damaged them. I'd buy a new one but its in a size thats a pain to find, plus it needs to be hollow.
>>
File: help.png (1.17 MB, 1171x892)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
I need moving boxes. What's the best place to buy them from that will deliver them?

How do I know how many boxes to buy?

Is this going to be costly?
>>
>>2415204
Then electric arc machining, but not really something you can DIY easily.
>>
>>2415308
If you're friends with anyone who has a job that involves unpacking stuff, ask them if you can snag boxes they receive stuff in. I'm friends with my LGS owner and he gave me more boxes than I knew what to do with when I was moving out of my parent's house.
>>
>>2415308
Moving boxes are stupidly expensive. Delivered? You're moving, pussy. Get in your car and drive around and check prices. Go to Staples and any place that sells paper, and ask if they're throwing out paper boxes. Go to a storage locker place or UHaul and check their prices. Call moving companies and ask if they have any they're throwing out.

I did this at my job the last time I moved, and asked the IT guys to save paper boxes for me, and I got like 20 of them, free. (That company had tons of boomers who print out shit like email.)
>>
File: 41e9+VXHl6L._AC_.jpg (20 KB, 176x484)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>2412643
Try the stuff RC dudes use to make their RC car bodies.

Non-stick is irrelevant, you can spray it with mold release. But you're not going to get a high level of detail from vacuum forming.
>>
>>2414649
Depends on what kind of plastic it is. I've repaired things like microwave doors with this stuff, and it's held for years. Most likely you'll have to heat weld it back on, with some scavanged plastic from somewhere non-critical on the frame for bulking it up. You can do that with a soldering iron.
>>
>>2415014
Have you spoken to an actual doctor? You need to get tested by an allergist, and have them specifically find out what you're allergic to - and then recommend meds. With luck it will be over the counter.
What you're autistically doing is downloading a book on how to build skyscrapers to build one to block out the sun, when all you need is some grocery store sun block.
>>
>>2415483
>>2415488
Good ideas, thanks. I don't have a car because I'm a cityfag. But I think I'd be able to use one from work to stop at a few places and ask for boxes. Apparently liquor stores are a good spot to check.
>>
>>2411536
When I bought m6 Jew fire alarms they came with adapters. Also there are new lithium ones that last 10 years
>>
I got these whole house surge protectors but don’t want to use them at the box for reasons.

I have a modem that keeps getting fried, and there isn’t room for a power strip. I think it has to do with static in the attic since they blew in new nsulatuon.

Do both live wires on the surge protector need to be engaged to L1 and l2? I read that some of these measure the difference in voltage to stop the spike.

Can I just attach as shown in picture? Would placement two give me more protection?

I’d like to use placement 1 or 2, but understand 3 is recommended
>>
>>2415521
Did fixing the circuit in the attic never occur to you?

oh, wait, this is /DIY where overthinking simple fixes and not using things in the way they're intended is king. My bad
>>
>>2415521
A few things;
1) Whole house surge suppressors are a scam.

2) Any surge suppressor that doesn't have the ability to break the circuit in an over current scenario can not protect a device.

3) Your modem is probably getting fried from the incoming phone or cable line, not your power. It most likely uses an ac-dc switching psu which isolates it from main transients. If the surge is on the mains only thing that would get fried would be the adapter.

I'd suggest you check the ground on your incoming signal wire first and see if that's your problem. There's also special surge suppressors for both coax or telco lines.

Attaching a whole house suppressor at any of those point will not help your issue.
>>
Is it wrong to solder thicker wire into smaller wire? for example 18AWG to 22AWG?
>>
>>2415602
By itself, no.
>>
>>2415602
As long as both wires are rated for the current that will flow through them it’s fine, it just would look a little stupid.
>>
the hot water handle on my bathroom sink is acting up. It seems like it isn't secured properly to the surface, as in it will turn about 120 degrees in total, is more difficult than normal to turn on, and very difficult to turn off such that it is pointing almost 90 degrees out of position when it's fully off.

I've uninstalled it for the moment, and it doesn't seem to want to turn the whole way without water running through it. Is that pretty normal? I've noticed the cold handle, which has never been a problem, doesn't like to turn the whole way with the water off either.

So do I just need to secure the hot handle properly and run some water through to get it all going properly?

Similar to pic related but styled differently.
>>
>>2415678
They should turn without water unless they've been dry for a long time. I'd guess you need a new cartage for it.
>>
File: handle.jpg (949 KB, 2453x2887)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
>>2415681
How do I get to the cartridge in this thing?
>>
>>2415720
take a pic of the top handle.
>>
>>2415726
If you mean the top of the whole assembly in the pic, it's just all smooth metal. If you mean something else by top handle I don't know what you mean.

The faucet itself Is also just one smooth metal piece, I've never even managed to get the aerator out.
>>
>>2415729
Well, I hooked it up to the water again just to see, without securing it to the counter and it works just fine, albeit a little resistance on turning it off fully. I don't think that'll be a big issue when it's clamped in place.

If anything can tell me how I could get into this thing to properly get whatever's in there out, I'd love to hear it. Maybe I should just run some white vinegar through it?
>>
>>2415747
>>2415729
The handle has to come off somehow. Some have caps the pop off the top hiding a screw, others have set screws located under the lever, some just push/pull off.

Vinegar probably won't help but you can try it. Won't hurt the seals. I'm guessing the seals in the cartridge need lubed.
>>
File: coldtap.jpg (738 KB, 2547x2297)
738 KB
738 KB JPG
>>2415752
We had pretty hard water for years, including a malfunctioning softener putting resin media into the water. Can't say for sure how long the handle has been there but maybe 10-15 years.

Here's a picture of the cold handle which works fine. There are no visible screws or anything so maybe it was just poorly made and there actually is no way to get to the handle off. I've tried pulling, I've tried getting a flathead (not a very small one, though) into the seam between the base and the handle. If it unscrews, there's some trick to it.
>>
>>2415758
That looks like one that unscrews at the bottom. Here's a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5UlC7WmsyE
>>
>>2415766
If that's how it works, it's REALLY stuck on there. So that's probably how it works. It's tomorrow's problem now though, I'll give it a shot when I've got it off the water supply again.
>>
>>2415537
This is DIY, not “become a skilled electrician and troubleshoot a complicated problem buried under 3 feet of fiberglass in the summer where the attic is over 120 degrees”.

When they were blowing in the fiberglass, it created a massive charge and fried the modem-my other gear was all surge protected, and did fine. So while I wait for an expert to troubleshoot this problem, I’m trying to diy a solution. I was going to take apart a standard surge protector , and wire it inline with the socket in the cubby. But then I got a few of these square-d guys for free, and assumed that would be better than the power strip one.

So how do you recommend troubleshooting the issue in the attic?

>>2415541
Was under the impression they blew like a fuse, is that not correct?

That is really interesting about the #3, since it was my impression that damage went out through the ethernet ( another device had its ethernet port fry ).

I’ve seen the surge suppressors for telco lines on APC, but people said they were gimmicky. Is picrel the type of surge suppressor I should be looking for assuming it was cable? I’m on a Vdsl line.

There -is- something fucked up in the attic, but I’ve had three electricians turn down the job so far. One said we were entirely missing a ground - so I had a bar installed. I have no idea how that wasn’t caught during the inspection when we bought the house.

I hoped that addressed things, but last week I flipped some fuses to add a socket, and when I turned them back on, the modem fried, and one fuse won’t turn back on. Not the fuse I was working on either, so i don’t think it’s related to the outlet I added.

One electrician told me to replace the whole box, that some of the fuses might be tripping just because they are old. So.. yeah.

How do i check the ground on the vdsl?
>>
>>2411510
I am a europoor who bought a portable AC. The installation was easy but i realized that it creates negative pressure in the room which sucks hot air from other rooms. How to deal with this? Installing a second hose for intake might cause the unit to overheat and I don't want to start a fire.
Also I can't buy a proper split AC because I am a poor fuck in a rented apartment.
>>
>>2415811
You don't need to be a skilled electrician, you god damned spastic.
>So how do you recommend troubleshooting the issue in the attic?
By tracing the fucking wires, you actual retard.

I have to believe you're larping now, because you're too fucking stupid to own a home.
>>
>>2415893
Return it, get a proper AC. Those portable AC units are garbage anyways.
>>
File: 20220626_094156.jpg (492 KB, 1209x1612)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
My water heater is from 2003, forming rust bubbles in picrel, moved in last year don't know when or if ever has been drained. Should I leave it alone or should I flush it?
>>
>>2415945
Nix this, im probably not gonna fuck with it. But what's the consensus on shark bite? My brother in law said he replaced his water heater, virtually no plumbing experience and said it was very simple. No leaks while he lived in that house but he was only there a year after the fact. Probably about as handy as I.
>>
>>2415949
My personal opinion on shark bites is that they never go behind a wall, only where I can periodically check them.

A warning. if you haven't drained or shut your intake for the tank in half a decade +, prepare for things to possibly seize or leak, if you want to be super safe just close the main and then drain the tank instead if the tank shutoff.

T. Guy who had both the tank shutoff ajd the drain turn to mush at the same time on a sunday night.
>>
File: 38EG44_AS01[1].jpg (134 KB, 1125x894)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>2415945
>>2415949
>>2415954
Water heater is trash, replace it.
Sharkbite on a water heater is fine, considering that the connections are always visible, and the water heater needs to be replaced (on average) every 10-15 years anyways. Buy pic related to make your life easier, so you don't have to worry about lining up the new heater perfectly.
>>
>>2415964
I used a plex to copper sharkbite to get my new top end installex, just enough flex in the plex for it. But if I was going to copper to copper, definately flex. Also went with a high quality ball valve like your pic over the garbage stem valve my tank came with.
>>
File: 1630161118013.png (202 KB, 368x368)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>2411510
Trying to do a very budget remodel on a house because I'm unsure of what to do with it in the future. I'll tear it down to build on the property, or use it as a rental property. The walls are paneling, and in a few areas the walls are pulling off of the studs and bowing/flexing. Can I just go around with a brad nailer and nail them back to the studs, or would that not work well?
>>
>>2415923
so there is no way around a split unit eh?
>>
File: Stump for table 5.jpg (3.44 MB, 4032x3024)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB JPG
I am trying to build a table using a tree stump for the base. As you can see, i have quite a ways to go. I need advice on how i should go about flattening the top of it.
>>
File: Stump for table 5-2.jpg (3.44 MB, 4032x3024)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB JPG
>>2416091
>>
>>2416091
This is just an idea, but you could screw two 2x4s on either side horizontally at the top of the stump. get the 2x4s nice and level and then run a chain saw over the top of the 2x4s to flatten out the stump.
Does that make sense? It's simple enough in my head but kinda hard to explain clearly.
>>
>>2416098
I could try that. Here is an actual picture since I fucked up the first two
>>
File: How to importations.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
I just wanted to drop this here, this anon was kind enough to give me a detailed answer and I didn't notice until the thread was ded. Thank you wherever you are, kind anon.
>>
>>2415982
Brad nails aren't great at holding paneling. They'll pull out. You need something with a head like paneling nails.
>>
Hello, I want to make a bunch of flags like these lawn markers, but much taller. Maybe up to 8 ft tall even... I will be attaching plastic or fabric flags to them. What can I buy to construct these flags? I was thinking of a material similar to wire clothes hangers, or maybe some kind of strong electrical cable that I could remove the shielding from... It just needs to be rigid enough that it will stay standing up in moderate wind with some flags attached.
I asked in /metallurgy/ as well, but no response...
>>
>>2416157
Regular wire wouldn't be able to support its own weight at 8ft long and besides, wire that long comes in spools and you'd never be able to straighten it.
I recommend PVC or PEX piping, rebar, or a long wooden dowel that's about 1/2" diameter.
>>
>>2416157
I'm thinking rebar will being strongest cheapest solution. Maybe you can get by with 1/2" pvc pipe.
>>
>>2416166
He could bundles them together into a faggot
>>
>>2416166
>>2416169
Thanks. I did get a respone in /metalurgy/, I might go with wooden dowels anchored to the ground with a metal pipe.
And to clarify on 'flag', I just mean little plastic markers like pic above, about 6 inches or so, not full size flags
>>
File: 1453240674358.gif (2.51 MB, 286x258)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB GIF
>>2416169
That would be a pretty big faggot.
>>
Can an oven have two pilot lights, like one for the regular oven and one for the broiler?

Asking for a friend who is afraid of exploding.
>>
>>2416174
Why would an oven have even one pilot light?
>>
>>2416174
How old is this oven? They've not had pilot lights for decades and when you get that old they didn't have fixed broilers. It was stored in the draw below the oven. That's a rare beast.
>>
>>2416174
Wait nevermind I found it! It's the same pilot light as the rest of the oven. I still wonder if it's different on different stoves, though...
>>
>>2416176
>>2416178
Yeah, it's ancient, tiny, and falling apart. Still better than cooking on electric!
>>
>>2416183
Convection.
>>
I want to set up a simple lock system that unlocks when a card with an rfid chip is detected by the rfid reader.
the rfid reader, in this case, knows the ID number of the card in order to send a signal to the unlock switch.
however, I need to ensure that this number or range of ID numbers is encrypted so that if someone takes apart the rfid reader, they don't know what numbers it responds to.
is it possible to do this and how would I do it?
I am a complete novice

to summarise, the list of 'keys' the rfid reader responds to needs to be encrypted

an example situation: I have an ID card, I put it near the reader, the reader accepts it as my number matches the criteria and unlocks the door. but if someone hacks the reader, the criteria is encrypted so they won't know what numbers are accepted
>>
>>2416192
There's tons of commercial solutions for this but the basics are that the reader which is located on the insecure side is just a dumb reader that tells a controller located on the secure side whatever it reads and the controller then determines if the door unlocks or not.
>>
>>2416223
so where is the data stored? in the controller? does the controller do all the encryption?
>>
>>2416236
Yes and yes. The reader reads, the locker locks, the controller controls.
>>
>>2416237
thank you for the easy explanation :)
is there a kit or something similar that I can make myself? idk what to type in google for this
>>
>>2416241
Why you so intent on making your own? There's literally thousands of these system being made. This is like asking how to machine a door lock. If you're trying to save money this is not the way. If you want to learn I'd probably have you start learning how to code on ardunos.
>>
>>2416247
I mean I'm not making an actual door lock, but a lock for a box. I don't really know what to search since I don't want those expensive keycard locks but something quite small.
>arduino
oh okay
>>
>>2416259
RFID for a box is not ideal. Box locks are normally battery powered and RFID locks have to always be on radiation power for the RFID chips. You'd be better off with a keypad lock. That's why they're so prevalent on gun safes and tool boxs.
>>
>>2416274
I see, thank you for the advice
>>
The comcast guy went straight from the cable drop on the utility pole and punched through the closest wall into the house instead of running it to the demarcation box.
What's the preferred/professional method for running ~40 feet of coax along a house? I'm thinking of just using the hole he's already made in the house and instead of going all the way through like he did I fish the cable up into the attic and over to the box/desired room.
There's also aluminum soffit that I guess it could be run in/along/under.
Underground pvc conduits are probably off the table because that side of the house has large concrete pavers the whole distance.
>>
>>2415770
Found the mfr mark and looked up the manual, that is indeed how it is supposed to work but as I said, it's really stuck on there. Reinstalled, it moves okay but there's an "air gap" between the clamping ring on the top side of the counter and the bit of the handle that actually turns. Is that air gap going to cause issues? Like, water is going to get in there, is it going to fuck up the works?
>>
How do I clean walls? Is it ok if I just dust it and then use one of those eraser sponge things to remove marks?
>>
File: file.png (127 KB, 500x500)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
does this kind of pump bidirectional?
>>
File: 63317_W3.jpg (111 KB, 1200x1200)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>2416441
No, that's another centrifugal impeller pump. You can tell because the inlet is in the center. Look for a pump with input and output on opposite sizes like pic related.
>>
>>2415893
>Installing a second hose for intake might cause the unit to overheat
Explain how giving fresh air to the unit would cause it to overheat?
Also, why not get a portable AC that just has two tubes? One for intake one for exhaust?
>>
>>2416104
>>2416092
>>2416091
Nice linga. Next build a yoni to go with it.
>>
>>2416494
>Explain how giving fresh air to the unit would cause it to overheat?
it is designed to absorb cold air from the room that it creates on itself. which means absorbing hot air from the outside could make it overheat.

>Also, why not get a portable AC that just has two tubes? One for intake one for exhaust?
they don't sell them in eupoor, even the ones that cost 1000EUR+ are still single pipe. i hate this country so much.
>>
>>2416629
Professional aircons are only supplied to certified installers in many European countries because of the toxic high pressure ozone depleting refrigerant.

But does it say what you cannot use an intake hose? Because with that reasoning it would also overheat by itself in a very warm room it can’t cool. There should be a protection. Also can’t you just put a regular fan next to it that draws outside air to compensate
>>
>>2416631
>Professional aircons are only supplied to certified installers in many European countries because of the toxic high pressure ozone depleting refrigerant.
it is the "Papier Bitte!" sort of regulations that make me hate this place. can't wait to move to the USA in couple of years.

>But does it say what you cannot use an intake hose?
it really doesn't but I don't want to risk it. right now, it doesn't cool the room but I use it to cool myself directly by pointing it at me.

>Also can’t you just put a regular fan next to it that draws outside air to compensate
what do you mean by this?
>>
Super retarded question. How can I figure out how much energy/how much it costs to run my washing machine? The price of living and energy has skyrocketed and I'm wondering how much of an impact it has. The machine is under a counter and plugged in down there, so a monitor in the plug socket isn't really possible. A tabloid newspaper puts the cost at 57 pounds if used for an hour every other day which is much lower than I expected. I thought washing machines were power hungry.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/16159343/washing-machine-cost/
>>
>>2416863
You can look up the model #. It should have running watts. If you want to measure it yourself then you'll have to pull it out and plug in a monitor or buy a clamp meter and play around in the main panel.
>>
I hope this is a good place to ask: I'm looking for a book on traditional gilding techniques in either English, German, French, Spanish, or Portuguese. This is a gift and I have no clue about the topic at all. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.