[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 146 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: titty_counterweight.png (11 KB, 568x222)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
I'll keep this safe-for-work.

My wife has G cup breasts. Our daughter has D cups already and they are only going to get bigger.

My wife complains of back pain, doesn't like going on long walks with me because of the strain her enormous breasts put on her back. When I hold her breasts up from behind, she can walk around like a normal person, gleefully telling me she feels like she's young again. They are ~10 pounds in total.

What if I got an equally weighed object on her back and tied her breasts into that weight. Could I counter-weight her tits so she doesn't want to chop off her beautiful breasts anymore?
I'm thinking I can get many threads, tie them into the bra wire and gently wrap them to the back where they tie into grapples that are attached to a heavy object, whether that be a cast iron plate or a heavy bag of beads, beans, sand or something. This system will counter-weight the breasts allowing her to stand upright again while also shaping the breasts by tuning each thread.

Thoughts?
>>
>>2156423
Shit nigga, get reduction surgery or one of those straps people in warehouses use. And make your wife exercise her back muscles.
>>
>>2156424
We want to keep the tits, they feed our children very well.
Nylon straps were considered but they're thin and this titty load is only 10 pounds or so. I think cloth threads will work but tying them into the weight in the back is a problem in of its self. The back will need to be exercised to cope with this double load in the back.
>>
>>2156423
I wish I had your problems.
>>
>>2156423
honestly yes this should work and im also surprised its not already a thing.

If it really isn't a thing yet, I think its probably a lot harder than we'd assume. I think without getting the bra geometry just right your counter balance will act more like a sports bra than something that supports and moves the breast mass.
>>
>>2156423
Have her do heavy Yates rows 3 days a week for 4 sets of 8-12 reps.
>>
>>2156423
For prototyping to test it, zip tie bike brake tubes to the over shoulder straps. Tie steel cable into underwire or whatever main bob support you can work out.

Run steel wire through bike tube to the back where you can setup the weights.
>>
File: pulley.png (10 KB, 1024x768)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
To avoid friction I would put a cloth strap (green) over the shoulder, sew on it a few holders (red) like for a belt on pants, use some nylon wire to the bra and then join it to a nylon strap, fixed at the other end to the strap with a pulley dangling with the counterweight.

It would also be interesting to try with a single strap doing a U between one breast and the other and a single pulley in the middle, but I have no idea how that would react, I have never touched breasts btw.
>>
is there even a need to connect breasts to back-weight? I'd assume the backpain is caused by uneven weight distribution forcing either bad posture or overstresses back muscles. Wouldn't just the weight alone suffice to achive even weigth distribution?
>>
>>2156423
I think you should do some market research and take her new bra shopping. Or, you could buy some nice bras online for her size. Try to look at the pictures and imagine where you could add a ballast, if that's the direction you want to go. I personally think it might be best to recreate the under-titty hold maneuver with a firmer and longer cup shape.
>>
>>2156423
What a truly unfortunate problem to have.
>>
Won't work, you can add a counterweight to balance the moments, but you'll increase the joint reaction forces in the direction of gravity.
>>
Buy her a fitted corset you dumbdumb

Also show bobs and vagene
>>
>>2156423
>When I hold her breasts up from behind, she can walk around like a normal person
>What if I got an equally weighed object on her back and tied her breasts into that weight

first scenario involves removing 10 lbs from her body, second scenario involves adding 10 lbs to her body. the weight of the both counterweight and the tits it's canceling out will rest on the pivot which will be her shoulders judging by your diagram. so you'll be taking 10 lbs off her chest and placing 20 lbs on her shoulders. it may help but i doubt it. anyway post pictures of your wife's and daughter's tits.
>>
>>2156502
>anyway post pictures of your wife's and daughter's tits.

This is the only correct answer here...
>>
>>2156504
I need this to research and design a proper holder
>>
>>2156423
We'll have to see the mammaries in question for further analysis of the problem
>>
>>2156423
I can design you something for free if you send me multiple photos of your daughter's tits.
>>
This thread is useless without pics
>>
>>2156552
ah yes.... the negotiator
>>
>>2156423
i can help but i need a picture for reference.
>>
I too thought about a solution for heavy breasts, as my ex was well endowed and that's what my research led to, so first off the serious answer: the idea is simple and MIGHT be effective enough, but the implementation is real hell. Yes, the load asymmetry is half the problem, the other half is the inertial forces that develop during walking; in simpler words, when those meat sacks bounce they end up "weighting" A LOT more than their nominal stationary weight. In theory you could do entirely without the counterweight if you could keep the breasts from bouncing, BUT to restrain such breasts in a way that can actually benefit the user you have to load the fabric with heaps of tension, which results in a lot of pressure on the skin; spreading that pressure evenly is probably near impossible as the fabric deformation will cause massive hotspots of pressure, friction, and heat, resulting in general if not extreme discomfort. Accounting for surface loading of a strongly anisotropic material like fabric is not trivial, especially when you account for what is actually loading the material and its shape, thus engineering such a bra is not something you can just mspaint your way out.
Years ago I saw a video on a startup trying to solve this problem and they showed pretty much what I've been saying, but to be fair I have more to talk about, although it doesn't change the bottom line.

That been said: tits or gtfo.
>>
File: Tits.jpg (201 KB, 670x600)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>2156423
Sarashi / chest binding could be worth a try.
>>
>>2156423
Make them lose weight. Boobs are fat, lose fat, gain quality of life
>>
wont it be like, twixe as heavy then?
>>
>>2156423
Training muscles to handle much higher loads for short, controlled workouts will transfer to passive strength and posture. Might reduce pain.

Loaded front rack carries. Band pull parts. Rear delt flies. Various full ROM rows.
>>
File: 1574279180646.png (8 KB, 275x369)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>2156423
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2156423
I had a fiancée with the tigolbiddies and she was relatively petite which caused her a fair bit of back pain, essentially you need to take your wench to a proper bra fitting place which will give her a choice of supports and take the strain off her spine. There's not a lot of DIY stuff you can really do unless you get the bra that works well for her, one for wearing and another to reverse-engineer it if you wanted to sew up one at home to figure out what works.
Alternatively... corsets!
I did make her a couple which worked really well for support out of comparatively thick leather with a nice lining and are a different sort of pain, which she liked
>>
>>2156498
>>2156502
A corset-type bra was going to be my suggestion. Rather than add 10lbs to the body, move the support to the waist.

Also, counterbalancing is fine if she never moves, but once she starts walking, jumping or whatever, now you've got 20lbs of mass swinging around.

Also, tits or GTFO
>>
An ex worked at Nordstrom fitting all manner of titty with boulder holders. Her sister was a J cup and had no back pain. Get a proper bra fitted ($$$) and the problem goes away.
>>
>>2156620
This isnt cheap btw. My wife got a. Ice. ra really. Even on sale, the nice one was $100, and yeah it was much nicer and better support
>>
>>2156423
you could have the women add their own weights like those stupid gaming mice from back in the day.
>>
>>2156552
>>2156504
>>2156498
>>2156506
My daughter is 9 you fucking sickos. Kill yourselves.
>>
something like suspenders, but have them attach to the top of the bra at the front. that way there's no need to also carry a counterweight
>>
>>2156677
You have a 9 year old kid with D cup breasts.
You're either a liar or your family is incredibly obese.
>>
>>2156677
Offcourse we are
>>
File: setani1x400.gif (148 KB, 297x399)
148 KB
148 KB GIF
>>2156642
Gaming bras!
>>
>>2156616
>had a fiancée
ouch
>>
>>2156677
>bragging about his preteen daughter's tits
you first bucko
>>
>>2156423
>What if I got an equally weighed object on her back and tied her breasts into that weight. Could I counter-weight her tits so she doesn't want to chop off her beautiful breasts anymore?

ballast her? i guess that might work.

but the real solution is that women with such gifts that would like to counter the pain need to build some more muscle than they currently have to support them.

Lat pulldowns tends to be reported as the most effective exercise by large cup women to help.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 300x168)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
This thread:
>>
>>2156423
This will add even more weight to her body and probably cause neck back and shoulder pain in the near future...
>>
>>2156677
you are a brain damaged retard
>>
>>2156423

OP, you're ignoring the obvious solution:

>When I hold her breasts up from behind, she can walk around like a normal person, gleefully telling me she feels like she's young again.

So just spend the rest of your life carrying her tits around. It's a noble profession--and if you play the insurance and tax angles right, then you'll probably come out ahead financially. (Who knows, if you get the right publicity and spin the story into a NetFlix miniseries, then you can hire someone to carry YOUR tits too.)

>>2156823

This guy 'Crowds.
>>
File: I0000v6QNb_v9Tq4.jpg (273 KB, 1000x665)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>2156423

In the ocean, our old foe Gravity is powerless.

RETURN TO MANATEE
>>
>>2156423
My wife has an H cup. She complains of back pain too. Doesn't stop her from doing things she wants to do, just provides an excuse not to do things she doesn't want to do, as if she needed more excuses.
>Thoughts
You can't solve women's problems, not with technology. It's not going to make them happy.
You KNOW the right way to solve this particular problem is with diet and exercise. You also know what it's like to live with a woman on a diet. Just have fun with her and make her happy, man.
>>
>>2156697
A Chinese girl had macromastia and became immobile due to her tits at age... 12 I think it was.
>>
>>2156784
>>2156427
>We want to keep the tits, they feed our children very well.
What did he mean by this
>>
>>2156423
Tell your wife and your daughter to fix their posture. Tits don't cause back pain. Carrying shit with bad ergonomics causes back pain.
>>
>>2156691
I also was going to reply with this.

Sup, fellow rational anon!
>>
>>2156423
get in shape. strengthen back.
>>
>>2156427
Unironically weight training with back exercises as a main effort. Deadlifts (not too heavy of course). After she has some normally developed posterior chain she won't have pain anymore.
>>
>>2156885

Imagine dying under a pile of tit-flesh...

That's like a dream come true Anon! Is she 18 yet?
>>
>>2156423
Lop 'em off.
>>
>>2156888
He's a perv who is sucking his daughters breasts.
>>
>>2156423
stop fucking your cow
>>
large tittys come from not cumming enough
girl cum is stored in the tittys and they get big if she doesnt cum often
Op fuck your woman
>>
>>2156968
No, you still have time!
>>
>>2156423
what is your wifes weight like? is she overweight? honest question, this should be basic information in your OP

second question, and I don't mean to be an asshole with this, but I don't know how to phrase this gently...What is y'alls level of sophistication so to speak? Are you country, roughing it diy people, are you normal rural rednecks, suburban people, city people?

I ask this because I have had several women with very large tiddies, its kinda my thing, and I have learned over the years that most women have the wrong size bras, or could get a better type of bra that's more supportive. Most women don't understand bra sizing correctly and most men certainly don't-- for instance did you know that cup size changes depending on the band size? so for instance a 40DD and 38DD is not the same cup size. There's a bunch of complexity like that.

My advice is, if youre a lower "sophistication" person (im sorry i stated it this way) is get your wife and daughter to some stores like jockey stores, womens stores, sporting goods stores like dick's, places where they can

1. get a professional bra fitting by a person whose job it is to fit bras (you can get this in jockey store or store like Macy's)
2. let them try sports bras, my wife has large D cup breasts and wears sports bras most of the time as they are the best intersection of support and comfort for her.

Best of luck big titty loving OP.
>>
File: 1612947029297.png (258 KB, 480x480)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>2156888
His daughterwife is a whore/stripper and his brown ass makes bank at the mosque after hours
>>
>>2156973
Schnippen schnappen
>>
>>2156423
>When I hold her breasts up from behind, she can walk around like a normal person, gleefully telling me she feels like she's young again

Sounds like she is just fat.
>>
>>2156691
tits get support, and every pair of underwear she owns becomes a thong via wedgie

genius
>>
>>2156462
10/10 post
>>
>>2156888
>>2157020
>>2157117
Lack of breastfeeding is why you three are retarded
>>
>>2156933
He sounds pretty dead set on a technological solution though. Even if you're correct.
I would say develop some sort of titty shelf made of molded carbon fiber or something. Having a counterweight would work but be to cumbersome I think. It will just put strain on her shoulders.
>>
File: Untitled 2 (2) (2).png (262 KB, 1080x2113)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
HERES A SOLUTION 4 U OP
>>
lat pulls, rows.
>>
>>2157111
OP here, third post so far. Other guy calling you pervs is not me.

She has a G36 cup bra that costs $70 while it was on sale. She said it was definitely better than her previous DDD36 bra. She can't get properly sized cuz "covih" in the big city because they're all libtarded faggots so we're here in country land with these titty problems.

>>2157183
I think my original idea is a bad idea now, because more weight being moved around during walking is going to cause double the pain. Her exercise might not be the best solution either because she still has giant tits and regular posture for you and me is not the same as carrying 10 pounds of tits on our chest. She'd have to constantly be in lifting squat position? Bad idea.

I think we'll get a better bra or get an actual fitting some time. Maybe a corset bra as others have mentioned, which I didn't even know existed.
>>
>>2157455
Is your wife obese? That is important.
>>
>>2157455
>She can't get properly sized cuz "covih" in the big city

There's literally zero point pursuing any 'solution' until she's actually been fitted professionally.
>>
>>2156423
>back hurts
>so lets put more weight up on her shoulders and upper back

good job anon
>>
>>2157468
She's not overweight, not exactly skinny either. You can see her ribs sometimes. BMI is around 23.
>>
>>2156783
>ouch
Her passing was tragic
Long old time ago now and I'm married with kids to a very lovely woman so I've had some luck since
>>
>>2157455
>Her exercise might not be the best solution either because she still has giant tits and regular posture for you and me is not the same as carrying 10 pounds of tits on our chest. She'd have to constantly be in lifting squat position? Bad idea.

thats the equivalent of handwaving when exercise is the actual best and healthiest answer. what kind of idiodic response was that, anyways? Stay in a squat position, wtf? beginning to smell like bait.

your daughter too, maybe since she's young you can at least have her develop a good sense of athletic help so she avoids back problems.

I've been dating an i-cup 5'8" for 3 years and she is highly physically active. Not yoga twice a week, but daily labor either building shit or yardwork and both with lots of lifts, and the only thing she complains about is putting on her shoes, no back, no shoulder problems.
>>
File: 1612300576520.jpg (56 KB, 514x548)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>2157504
>dancing around the question of your lardass wife's weight
>still using MUH COVID as an excuse when everything is open now
I got a solution: put your disgusting landwhale sow of a wife on a FUCKING DIET and stop wasting everyone time on nigger-rigger solutions because you're too cheap to get her a proper bra fitting.
>>
File: back bra.png (136 KB, 1008x664)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>2156423
Every one is keep trying to redesign the bra, what I propose is to ditch the bra completely and create a corset/back brace that lifts the titties. Not only will it take the weight off her shoulders and provide comfort for her back, this will also have the benefit of smoothing out her gut.
>>
>fix posture
>attain healthy weight in the low end of normal range by consuming fewer calories
>core exercise

tits aren't the problem and never have been
>>
File: drone bra.jpg (54 KB, 737x1106)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>2158109
You're describing what's been proposed many times already, and already exists. Be creative for a change.

OP stated that the best result was when he ran around behind his wife holding her tits up. I propose utilizing drone technology to provide that active lift. Patent pending.
>>
>>2156423
Friend of a friend had massive honkers. Like award winning honkers. She got reduction surgery. Says it's one of the best things to happen to her, not only because of back pain and bra buying but also because now people treat her as a person, not as the largest boobs they've ever seen.

So, my advice is breast reduction.
>>
>>2158109
Jesus christ how terrifying
>>
File: 1622514592223.jpg (74 KB, 1075x918)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>2156423
Every woman I know that's had breasts over DD either got them reduced or layer on sports bras like they're preparing to go on an Arctic expedition.

>>2158141
>people treat her as a person, not as the largest boobs they've ever seen
I understand their plight but this is tragic.
>>
In those BDSM videos the sometimes use a big rectal hook that is tied to the woman's hair, but instead tie it to the bra cups. YOUR WELCOME.
>>
File: 1614575020336.png (743 KB, 616x587)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
>>2156423
Counterweights are awesome when you're adding stress to a lever or mechanism that doesn't give a shit about the additional compression load, like a crane. On a human though that additional weight will likely just transfer stress to her shoulders and cause a greater injury. Weight needs to be redistributed more evenly through her core, which is a product that exists in loads of forms. Breast reduction however is your ideal solution honestly.
>>
File: 1620118367265.jpg (58 KB, 526x423)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>2158109
>every one is keep trying to redesign the bra
>what I propose is a redesigned bra

I see
>>
>>2156878
Most "diets" are a meme, eating proper and healthy food should be enough.
>>
File: walk.jpg (60 KB, 626x417)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Teach her to walk around on her hands like pic related. That way her bobs are above the center of gravity.
>>
>>2158218
She will tip over
>>
>>2156677
Shan't
>>
>>2158109
>>2156423
>Every one is keep trying to redesign the bra
surgically inserted curved titanium plates attached to the ribs

there.. no bra, OP
>>
File: R (2).jpg (237 KB, 840x1058)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>2158229
>>
File: (3).jpg (70 KB, 396x500)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>2156423
corset , think corset , been around for centuries and worked pretty well .
>>
>>2156423
My ex had G cups. She had back pain due to poor posture. Once she started correcting that, her pain completely vanished. Her older sister made her look like a B cup and had the same issue resolved by the same posture correction. I miss that family every day.
>>
>>2157020
Living the dream
>>
The fuck you talking about counter weights? Use duct tape and cable ties to fix your fucking problems like a man.
>>
>>2158118
Use several small drones so you can fulfill your lifelong dream of being maried to Baron Harkonen.
>>
>>2157580
>>2157120
Jellous
>>
>>2156423
I wouldn't solve a weight problem with more weight. This'll just create different kinds of pain in the body in addition to her big fat tiddy one. I'd create a suspended cup shape platform enforced by a type of brace/girdle that'll displace the weight. It'd prop the teats and also make them feel light.
>>
Still waiting for that research material op.
>>
I skimmed the thread and think I saw something about corsets.
This is 100% the best option - I'm a 30F and the only thing which truly mimics the lifted weight of holding them is a corset, although I haven't been able to find something with the defined cups of a bra and the waist support of a real corset. Regular corsets aren't entirely suitable to replace a bra on the daily because they cause odd silhouettes, particularly under modern stretch clothing.
>>
File: NINTCHDBPICT000462384844.jpg (588 KB, 2274x3543)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>2156424
>Shit nigga, get reduction surgery
Yeah, like bariatric surgery
>>
File: jelloman.png (787 KB, 666x670)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>>2159032
>Jellous
Yes, im sure the wife absolutely has a "jellous" body.
>>
>>2159352
that’s a big ole bitch tell her to stop eating so much and walk
>>
>>2156423
I have some ideas but I’m going to need some pictures to help you out OP.
>>
>>2156710
They god they left room for a dick
>>
>be female
>have a "condition" that is easily treatable
>choose the most invasive and dangerous, but easiest solution like surgery

Every time. Its like that ex nude chubby model that cut off her tits because "objectification".
>>
>>2159347
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>2156677
Well, how the fuck were we supposed to know that, and do you have pictures or not?!?
>>
File: file.png (57 KB, 556x580)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
Three thin rods attached to a belt, with fabric hammocks to transfer the weight to hips. Tie in the back to prevent rods from falling forward.
>>
Tie a slip knot around each tit and attach to two solar powered drones
>>
>>2156423
corsets, man
I had a GF with larger size D cups and she used corsets with a built in bra that lifted her titties, so her boobs were supported by her lower torso/belly

side benefit is made her big boobs seem even bigger
>>
>>2156677
So you force fed your kid until she was morbidly obese?
Maybe you should /diy/ a way for you and your whole family to keep the donuts and soda out of your fucking mouths
>>
>>2156423
while you're at it you could hide it in a hoodie
>>
>>2160049
She's skinny you fucking retard virgin, just an early bloomer.
>>
>>2156677
muh dik
>>
>>2156427
>We want to keep the tits, they feed our children very well.
The only things that get removed during breast-reduction surgery are fat and extra skin. It has no impact on milk production.
>>
>>2159347
>particularly under modern stretch clothing.
Well, then don't wear those.
>>
>>2156423
Need to see wife as an example for a sketch...
>>
It's called a corset, OP.
Also, tell your landwhales to exercise. Proper workout pretty much eliminates back and shoulder pain. And corsets are super comfortable once you "break" them and learn how to properly wear them.
>>
>>2159027
> Baron Harkonen
Anon uv killed me. Most underrated comment
>>
>>2156423
Lay her on her back as often as possible to keep the weight off her.
Gonna need a pic of these puppies so we know exactly how big they are and regular updates on how much bigger they're getting for bookkeeping.
>>
File: 834.png (145 KB, 680x760)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>2156677
Don't care show tits
>>
>>2160086
Her gut is blooming like a beautiful bouquet of roses, from the help of Arbys
>>
>>2156423
Show me your daughter's tits and I'll send you 100$ for one of those fancy bras that solves the problem.
>>
>>2156427
>they feed our children very well
lmao retard. Breast size is not correlated with milk production. Someone with Bs can easily outproduce someone with DDs.
Stop having kids if you're this much of a brainlet.
>>
>>2156423
Go over to /fit and ask them about a back & shoulder routine. Getting shoulders and back up to par is the only reliable way to deal with large tits, and if they don't supplement (aka use steroids) they won't develop a manly physique from it.
>>
>>2160786
Broscience 101: any chick that does even the slightest weight training turns into a ghastly she-man.

>taking advice from /fit/
>>
>>2160790
He just said the opposite, fool. Learn how to read.
>>
>>2156677
Dont care
>>
>>2158109
Youre the physique drawer guy from reddit
>>
File: 1597602677820.jpg (45 KB, 600x600)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>2156423
tell your dumb lazy-ass wife to hit the gym. if she works out her upper back she won't have back pain, just like if people stopped bitching about their knees and exercised the muscles around them they would stop having knee pain too.

if you do what that first retard said and get them reduced I will find you and murder your entire family.
>>
>>2160094
>>2160765
Shoo shoo you surgeon goblins, I will beat you with a worn out shoe for your insolence
>>
>>2156427
>*We* want to keep the tits
heh

>>2157455
>G36
>>2157504
>BMI is around 23
how tall is she? she might do well to go down a band size. 36 seems big for someone that's not overweight, unless she's either super tall or stocky. You should go no more than like 2" bigger than your actual underbust measurement. The band will be tight but it's supposed to be. Most of the support should be coming from the band not the straps. Your counterweight idea only counteracts weight being put on the shoulders, which it shouldn't be if the band isn't too loose. Tight band puts more weight on the core instead, so if *she* really doesn't want a reduction then go for a smaller band / bigger cup size if necessary and work on core strength
>>
>>2161353
>>2161290
by the way if you are really worried about breastfeeding after reduction it's not actually supposed to affect milk production significantly because they mostly take out fat tissue. It's something you both should definitely research and talk to a doctor about though. The other thing is that once she stops having kids they will naturally get smaller after a while so if she was happy with how they were before her first pregnancy they should gradually go back to being that size. Generally not all the way back but they will get smaller. Reduction really does help a lot of women out so it's worth considering. Back pain really isn't nice to live with
>>
>>2161353
>>2161355
You should give him your business card while you're at it Mr. Goldberg, do you work at a hospital or on your own?
>>
File: 84723363_005_8e28.jpg (583 KB, 797x1200)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
>Everybody sees e as a zexual thing since the age of 14.
-Dors Feline, former nude model and victim of mammarian mutilation
>>
>>2157216
Maybe some sort of stand that goes down to the ground and can be rolled would work.
>>
>>2156424
>>2158141
>>2158166
>>2161355
Lot of faggots keep harping on body mutilation in this thread. Go be boy lovers elsewhere, faggots.
>>
so everyone is saying to redesign a bra when the answer is a corset.

I propose the worst of both worlds, redesign the corset!
we will make a cup with a powerful magnet holding it up.
then we place another magnet at the waist to repel it upward, thus transferring the weight to waist .
>>
>>2162942
Titty levitation!
>>
>>2162987
think of the bounce!
>>
>>2161692
If this woman lost like 150lbs her titties would be of normal size.
>>
>>2156423
Can she not just lose weight?
>>
>>2161264
Knee pain is often due to erosion of the joint itself, not a muscular support problem
>>
>>2156423
she should grow a pair of tits in her back as counterweight
>>
>>2156677
>she's 9
I don't see the problem. Please submit a full body scan so I can CAD the counter weight.
>>
>>2156423
Corset. a properly fitted one will transfer the weight to the hips and relieve it from the back and shoulders.
>>
>>2156423
Anon imma need to see your wife and kids so I can measure what you’ll need for the back counter weight.

It should be plausible but you need to take shoulder width and a few other aspects into consideration
>>
Chances are your wife is a porker that could benefit from losing weight the natural way. Post pics.
>>
>>2164123
He’s right anon how can we help if you don’t let us know what we’re working with
>>
I'll hold your wifes breasts all day. problem solved.
>>
>>2159352
Holy moly she's a thick bitch. As an American, I can confirm this is an American.
>>
>>2157164
Kek
>>
>>2157508
Mind posting pics?
>>
>>2156423
breasts are typically 90% fat by volume
your wife is a fatass and she needs to lose some fucking weight
stop stuffing her like a pig you're fattening for the slaughter and the problem will go away on its own
>>
>>2167065
have sex
>>
>>2167065
So if I fatten up my wife her tits will get massive?
>>
Throw one over each shoulder, tie a knot in the back.
>>
>>2160765
>being a milklett
>>
>>2156616
>go to the store and buy thing... it would be literally impossible to diy
Why do you fucks come here plz kill self at earliest convenience
>>
>>2156616
>>2156619
This. A corset is the best solution
>>
>>2159027
Fucking kek'ed out loud
>>
>>2156590
Send me your thesis on this topic please
>>
>>2160086
there is no fucking way that a skinny 9 year old girl has d-cup tits you fucking larper
>>
>>2156423
best course of action is get them both to lift.
A lot of back pain can be alleviated with stronger back muscles.
>>
god i wish that were me
>>
>>2167258
you can always buy a corsett and feel like a real woman tranny
>>
>>2156697
OP is probably a troll but I've seen this before. Neighbor's kid is stacked cuz the whole family are fat white trash so as soon as the kids leave the 'running in circles all day' phase of childhood they blow up like balloons. Normal enough looking kid who I can see slowly turning into her whale of a mother, feel bad for her. Plus the chemicals in the water that turn frogs gay and boys into traps make girls hit puberty unnaturally early.
>>
File: 4ec.jpg (819 KB, 2418x640)
819 KB
819 KB JPG
>>2167086
Most likely
>>
>>2156462
Just use some fabric. Introducing wires will cause pressure point. A piece of cloth is perfectly capable of supporting the load, and if not just up the quality of the fabric. This really seems like a no-brainer. It's a seeing job and nothing else. And maybe just add a couple of pound sof weight to lighten the load instead of making them space age free float titties.
>>
>>2167233
>mfw
>>
>>2168012
Is she 9?
>>
>>2168270
I'd say 8/10
>>
>>2168270
She's 10
>hurr doesn't count
Yeah, well, suck a fart out of my ass
>>
File: titty table.png (112 KB, 1504x2016)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>
>>2157216
>>2159815
>>2168851

JHOLEJFD

I aLREADY CRAcKED THIs yOu FAggOtE
>>
File: funbag speedbag.png (73 KB, 1504x2016)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>2168883
you can always get the variant
>>
>>2156423
instead of telling your wife to surgically mutilate herself, you should get her a gym membership.
regular exercise and stretching will make her breasts a non-issue.
>>
Back issue from decay ligament and tentons also possibly

easy safe test bottle of orange juice a day for a week with food grade diatomaceous earth

Make sure the eat enough potassium

Parasites test

Many of mine life women (we as people) have issues with the fucks.
>>
File: i.jpg (108 KB, 1133x637)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>2168012
Looking like my boy Eric "BadlandsChugs" Booker over here
>>
>>2168584
>>hurr doesn't count
It doesnt count, unless you are pretending that the daughter and the wife both have severe physical deformities.
>>
>>2168950
>this may sound weird, but it looks like your wife is hiding something under her shirt or something, like its moving and shit
>oh yeah anon, thats just the midget in the baby carrier we hired to hold up her breasts.
>>
File: Apu the Pirate.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>2156423
Go for a corset. That's the old school way, and girls I know that have larger breasts really like them
>>
>>2156423
>>2156424
what the fuck, don't get surgery. just tell your women to perform back exercises (lower and upper back) such as rowing, deadlifts, good mornings, pull ups, and so on. their problems will disappear within a month.
>>
I can promise that a strength training/new bra combo is life changing. Like, it's fucking euphoric to feel your shoulders settle right AND throw out tired old shit that doesn't fit anymore.

If you can't get a pro fitting in person, HerRoom and Bare Necessities have great fit guides and customer service. Summer sales are on right now, so hop to it.
>>
>>2171526
Post tits
>>
>>2156427
>so she doesn't want to chop off her beautiful breasts anymore?
>>2156423
>We want to keep the tits

sound like YOU want to keep the tits
you shouldn't place your sexual preferences over your wife's quality of life, if you do this you are a shitty husband
>>
>>2168012
poor child
>>
>>2156463
yes
>>
File: 1615425414857.webm (2.92 MB, 724x1370)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
I want to try and work backwards from this thread. /diy/ how the hell do I get a monster tiddy wife that I can build shoddy, poorly thought out titwear for?
>>
File: R (10).jpg (25 KB, 480x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>2173113
Stage 1: swipe right on tinder on a big tiddy monster >180 pounds
Stage 2: get 4chan v-card punched and gain confidence
Stage 3: try to find another big tiddy thats not so fat
Stage 4: realize the others are crazy/miserable.
Stage 5: listen to Jimmy soul in secret

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.