[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>/pol/ fags are orchestrating a plan to >deploy guillotines as "art installations" in >Democratic cities and state capitols
>Boomers will execute the plan

How would you build a simple, mobile, and functional guillotine with plans that boomers can follow?
>>
Are you connected with antifa or the blm movement, by any chance?
>>
>>1877155
>antifa
Anti-antifa
>>
>>1877155
you mean controlled opposition plants? of course.
>>
>>1877155
3d printing, simple as
>>
>>1877160
so pro-fa then.
>>
>he isn't making the guillotines for use ON boomers
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>1877153
>functional guillotine with plans
lol it's literally just a heavy blade that falls along a wooden track.
To know what a guillotine is is to know how to construct one.
>>
>>1877212
/fa/scist
>>
>>1877153
Do you really want to get HIV positive blood all over the place?
>>
>>1877155
Aside from the fact that conservatives and boomers are all talk no walk, this right here is why OP is stupid
Creating large symbolic displays that would imply dissent from those in charge is literally the message that BLM has been pushing since the beginning
Guillotines have been symbolically used in protests all across the world

You cant false flag with something when it accurately portrays the message
The only people who will be outraged are the ones too fucking retarded to understand symbolism in the first place, but they were a lost cause from the get-go
>>
>>1877344
^
>>
here is a small example
www.youtube.com/watch?v=17QoZ7HpDOU
>>
>>1877153
The lefties already did this on Jeff Bezos's yard or something, go ask them
>>
>>1877372
why would you cut a burrito
>>
>>1877391
To save half for family.
>>
>>1877391
So you can make a guillotine, duh.
>>
>>1877344
Conservatives are huge pussies who love CBT and being "honorable" losers unfortunately.
>>
>>1877153
FFS it's irritating enough our tax dollars go to you shit and bait posting on /pol but now you have to glow all over /diy too?
>>
I'm here because of something I heard about boomers and guillotines.
>>
>>1877212
https://youtu.be/_oGhYja7Vik
>>
The actual equipment used in France by the occupation presence was a short block machine press guillotine. Not known to most people now but they got in control of the police, the judiciary, and the mental health authority and proceeded to arrest every person who they estimated would be interested in actively fighting for the resistance and the operation removed more heads than the entire French revolution in one building. I visited it in the early 70s when the bones were still left in place in the cells
>>
>>1877153
>literally a single moving part
>begging for plans on a finnish flintknapping forum
jesus christ dude
>>
>>1877153
I fully support you building the instruments of your own execution. If you think we're above using your own perverse symbol to kill you then you're in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>1877212
>>
>>1877923
you can hide behind that if you want, doesn't change anything. It's not about what you say or do, it's about how you are perceived.
>>
File: 1872Plans.jpg (95 KB, 642x910)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>1877868
>one moving part
>>
>>1877153
No city hall in their right mind would ever grant you the approvals to set up your ridiculous "art project" and even if they somehow did it's wood. All you need to take it out is a saw or an axe or fire. They would be destroyed in a day.
>>
>>1877153
i wouldn't build one, look up what happened to the guy who invented it.
>>
>>1877954
OP is attempting to false flag Antifa, read the rest of the thread. He's going full retard.
>>
>>1877976
It'll only work though if he plants the guillotine, dresses in full maga regalia and then lets the rope go over himself. That way you take out anyone knowledgeable of the false flag instilling it's legitimacy and making it undebunkable. Also, plausible deniability.
>>
OP here, I'll admit I lied the real reason for the guillotines is for dealing with all the naughty goyim cattle whom violate the Noahide Laws once they're fully implemented. Tee hee.
>>
>>1877954
>No city hall in their right mind
Neck yourself goy
>>
>>1877153

Why have I never seen this on /pol/?

Seems like antifa false flagging to me.
>>
>>1877923
You mean like the police?
>>
>>1877932
Aka exactly what the picture says

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.