[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Lord Horror.jpg (694 KB, 1172x1600)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
>I’m gonna smash my way to paradise
>I’m gonna get me there at any price
Anybody want to explain to me what exactly it is that I read?
>>
>>134231960
This looks kinda sick, but is hella out of print.
I will endeavor to check it out
>>
>>134231960
Weird ass AU where the Nazis won WW2 and took over Great Britain about a Landed Gentleman/Radio DJ/Music Producer and his his wife.
>>
>>134232501
I just read an excerpt from the original novel
He kills a mexican dude and maybe two jewish guys in an alley then eats the entire jewish dude like a python, before waking up in a bed of fecal matter
Does the comic make more sense than this? It seems like the author was mostly tryin to make a point about britain being a fascist state
>>
>>134232521
>Does the comic make more sense than this?
Depends on your idea of sense. I got a very Anti-Fascist (and anti-war) vibe from most of it. Picasso's Guerenica featured heavily, but it was really convoluted and oneric. Like the whole thing was a kind of nightmare.
>>
>>134232572
Well now I want to read it but the collection is hundreds of bucks.
Maybe next summer, when business picks up and I have some spending money.
>>
>>134232501
There’s just so much weird shit in it. So he’s Lord Haw Haw (William Joyce), and in this au he’s named “Lord Horror” and is a serial killer who uses a murderer. James Joyce is his brother, though in real life they weren’t related. Jessie Matthews is his wife… for some reason? I honestly never understood the symbolism or significance of Jessie Matthews, though her image and music features heavily throughout the comic. Lord Horror spends his nights stalking the streets razor-murdering randos, minorities, police officers, and… ether creature shadow people things…?… He spends his days hosting a radio show that plays old time rock and roll music, famous stuff like Elvis and Bo Diddley but also some deep cuts (I actually am thankful for the cool music the comic introduced me to.) Prince shows you at one point and does a duet with Jessie Matthews…
It’s such a weird comic. It’s like Tails Gets Trolled but created by someone with more niche interests and vastly superior artwork. It’s a clusterfuck and mishmash of so much
>>
>>134232617
It’s on libgen
>>
>>134232719
Don’t know how I fucked up like that, I meant to write “who uses a razor,” not “who uses a murderer”
>>
>>134231960
Where could i read this, govner?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.