[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669288380794.jpg (2.04 MB, 1988x3056)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>ASM by Wells and JRJR is STILL pushing a mystery box plot that no one likes
>Is also a stealth X-Book that tied into 2 X-Events back-to-back (Hellfire Gala and Judgment Day) and will crossover again in Dark Web
>Title is set to have a 2 issue filler arc after Dark Web by a completely different creative team
>Wells just recently admitted in an interview that he doesn't have an actual writing plan of his mystery box plot
>Slott, after destroying the character for 10 years has returned to write Adjectiveless Spider-Man with Bagley
>First arc is yet another Spider-Verse event that looks to be even worse than the last ones, with characters turning evil and/or getting killed off again
>Peter is working for Norman, his worst enemy for years who is now trying to pass himself off as a hero again as Gold Goblin
>He's gotten a miniseries written by Christopher Cantwell, known for his godawful Iron Man run
>Ben is now a villain again and is working with Madelyne Pryor who has also corrupted Janine into becoming Hallow's Eve
>Hallow's Eve also getting a miniseries written by a literal who
>Spider-Threads are STILL constantly filled with schizoposting and shippingfaggotry ever since Sinister War and show no sign of stopping
>>
>>134219417
Don't forget Peter's supporting cast getting shipped off to other books like Venom and Silk, hell even Aunt May hasn't shown up since 900
>>
>>134219417
>First arc is yet another Spider-Verse event that looks to be even worse than the last ones, with characters turning evil and/or getting killed off again
Everyone ever stabbed with that knife has been revived. I have no fucking idea why you think that streak would be broken. They aren't even acknowledging her death in other books.
>>
>>134219417
>Is also a stealth X-Book that tied into 2 X-Events back-to-back (Hellfire Gala and Judgment Day) and will crossover again in Dark Web
okay, stop. really? I don't remember complaining about spider-man being a stealth avengers books, but seriously, having a tie-in to an event is nothing spectacular.

oh and btw, didn't read the rest, this point alone is retarded
>>
>>134219495
How many Avengers events has Spider-Man ever actually been tied into? Civil War? Original Sin maybe? We've gotten two X-Men tie ins and a whole event dedicated to a left over Hellions plot.
>>
Not everything has been bad at least Sins Past got undone by Spencer also it's good to see Normanfaggs seethe about Norman making the deal with Mephisto. All that remains is to revive Gwen I would love see her back as a hulk version
>>
>>134219417
next time use your name so I can filter you shizo
>>
>>134219417
Marywh0recucks still whining about Wells?
>>
>>134219613
>How many Avengers events has Spider-Man ever actually been tied into?
Acts of Vengeance in the 80s, though he didn't directly interact with them. Because he was in New Avengers, he was in Civil War, World War Hulk, Secret Invasion, Siege, Fear Itself and AvX, but his own books didn't tie in to all of them.

The issue here is that ASM has tied into two X-Men related things almost back to back, with just that Hobgoblin arc between them, and unlike Peter being in Avengers events because he was an Avenger at the time, his being part of these things feels forced and inorganic. The X-books are the most divisive and love it or hate it they've ever been, so plenty of people just don't want to have to deal with them at all right now.
>>
>>134219417
>What Went Wrong, Spider-Bros
Nick Spencer.
People deservedly shit on Slott , but in either Spiderman and Iron man he left the board blank for the next writer, but Nick spent his run trying to fix things that only schizo fans obsessed with the tards who ruinned spiderman (Harry and kraven alive, Peter Sister, ...)cares instead telling cool stories like JMS, JMD and Stern did.And now Wells need to 'fix' this too.
In the end , they gave Spiderman the fucking problem that Iron man had in the 70s and after gillen or the problem Hawkman has(every author came , try to fix the character and left making it even worse)
>>
>>134221335
>.And now Wells need to 'fix' this too.
why are you replying if you didn't read it?
>>
>>134221356
But he's trying to "fix" the hobgoblin , GoodNorman and the Tombstone/Vulture plot points from Spencer run?
Which is sad , because all he had to do was doing more Boomerang and MJ stories which was the best thing about spencer run
>>
>>134221552
he likes good norman
>But he's trying to "fix" the hobgoblin
prop for queen goblin and gold goblin
>Tombstone/Vulture
you didn't read shit
>>
Randy's primary purpose was to be looked after and cared for by a jobless white man. This is typical friendship behavior and not a concern unless combined with other things.
Stanley Osborn: whitewashed
Tombstone: Compared to an animal that often inhabits Africa and viciously mutilates a white boy when he is a young child.
Joe Robertson: Becomes a passive captive until a white man saves him, forgetting that he is a badass normal action survivor.
Diner owner: a white woman broke his leg and stabbed him with a fork. Because he reported her to the police and held her responsible for killing her child molester father, his suffering is presumably acceptable. Is he even aware of what the monster did to Janine? That is hardly the kind of information that the American police force would include on a wanted poster.
Debt Collector: Dragged into hell for carrying out his duty after being beaten by a white man. He was far too aggressive, so it's supposedly justified. Because he was an undercover murderer the entire time, it's no tragedy when a white woman kills him. Before his death, there had been no earlier indications of this.
>>
>>134221637
>you didn't read shit
Tombstone's daughter dating Robert was a plot point on Spencer book. Vulture's daughter too
Wells "fixed" all of this , is still bad but more interesting than what Spencer tried to made, and at least made sense that Vulture is a villain
>>
>>134219417
>Wells just recently admitted in an interview that he doesn't have an actual writing plan of his mystery box plot

Well that is the way that the originator of the term intended it
>>
>>134221812
I don't think you're supposed to be antagonistic toward the diner owner. Even Janine said as far as he knew she was an escaped murderer. The page was supposed to represent Janine rejecting the world and falling onto whatever fucked up path Ben's on out of desperation.
>>
>>134222248
he didn't "fix" anything. You're stretching the term.
Vulture's granddaughter was never written by spencer. If you have such hate boner for the man at least check what he wrote
>>
>>134221335
Yeah Spencer dedicated wayy too much time to fixing previous stuff unlike
>JMS
Who dedicated a whole arc to fixing peter and mj's relationship.
>JMD
Who wrote stories during BND to tie Harry and Kaine's characterizations to his by "fixing" (for better or worse) their endings to match.
>Stern
Who wrote an entire miniseries to fix the hobgoblin mystery from how it had been written originally.
>>
>>134220618
Redditor came back to 4chan for another portion of humiliation?
>>
>>134219417
This run really, they went back to the old BND strategies thinking it'll carry them trough, but you cant pull the same trick like 5 times (the whole "reboot" era did a lot of the same things as BND, and slott's run was peppered with some of it) and expect the reaction to be the same. At this point its just kind of apatahy.
>>
Ignore Mexican poles
>>
>>134219417
>>Wells just recently admitted in an interview that he doesn't have an actual writing plan of his mystery box plot
source?
>>
>>134222496
>>134219417
I don’t think it’s like BND. More than anything, this feels like empty, directionless, wheel-spinning post Clone Saga Spider-man. The comparison is strengthened by the fact that both follow 2-3 years old mega-event that ended up being completely mangled by editorial. Except this time, Norman is neutered and can’t come in and save the book like he did back then, and Marvel is too irresponsible and incompetent to tie loose plot threads in another Osborn’s journal.
>>
>>134222690
Eh its a storyline that starts with a big mystery and brand "new" status quo where peter is in a different social position with a timeskip, where he's in a harhser position with superhereroes as well and the books are trying to (while missing the ideas there) ape the style of the 80s era. The fact that Wells, Slott and now Kelley are writing it just makes it a stronger comparason.

Post clone saga spider-man also had JMD and Defalco writing for it with self contained stories more than anything else.
>>
>>134222782
And beyond even used the same writing strategy with writer's on rotation.
>>
File: IMG_0314.jpg (681 KB, 2368x1914)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>
>>134222398
The difference is that Spencer's run was dedicated almost entirely to restoring various characters to the way he preferred them or plots that ultimately led nowhere because he left early.
>>
File: Gold Goblin 5.png (1.63 MB, 1200x1800)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
for me, personally, it's reading and enjoying Gold Goblin and waiting for the inevitable crash and burn of the Spider-man writing/editorial team
>>
File: 11111.jpg (375 KB, 803x1222)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>134222957
>>
>>134223112
Maybe he did it a lot more, that i agree, but id dispute it was just to "what he preffered", a lof ot hose were needed like MJ or Felicia, and a lot of it was also just trying to make the BND onwards character directions fit with how they were written before (JJ being a good example).

All of this is kinda needed after a whole decade filled with nothing but OOC.

Then again im someone that saysa that halwfay trough his run just kinda ran out of things to really work with outside of the big one and we know how that ended.
>>
>>134219417
Spiderman has been directionless since the 90s and those who wont admit this whether the readers or writers are the reason why were in this mess now of flanderization and gimmick storylines. Before hand spiderman had a simple trajectory that no one questioned or bat an eye. Then the clone saga went out of its way to revert to a "status quo" setting that led to company almost going under
>Bring back ben reily
>Bring back Norman
>Bring back Jackal
The list goes on but that period did irreversible damage that failed to accomplish what it set out to do in the first and had took JMS run to try and clean up only to end with getting the worst storyline PERIOD that set out to once again undo years of storyline just so we have a mediocre run guided by gimmicks rather than simple progression. People will convince you that superior is good the same way they're saying Gold Goblin is good. A shallow arc that's different for the sake of being different that OOC with fake pathos.
>TLDR
Bad editorials enables bad writers
>>
>>134223237
I do agree the clone saga marked a shift with bringing characters back, but lets also not pretend as if it was the first time spidey books brought back dead characters, Otto and Hammerhead were dead for a while as was Kingpin. Not to mention that the clone saga actually had some genuinly great stories which wouldnt have been possible either. For better or for worse the clone saga was one of the few books marvel was doing that was turning a profit.

And i would say that the book in the immidate post clone saga era was recovering untill the reboot/gathering of five. Which was an example of writers trying to go backwards rather than foward (which you could very well argue the clone saga started as that too frankly).

Superior is shit.
>>
>>134219433
Which is annoying. Marvel had Peter Parker made a deal with the devil and mindrape the entire planet for Aunt May. Yet the writers do absolutely nothing with her. What was even the point (I know the real reason, settle down) of saving her if they don’t know what to do with her?
>>
>>134223320
Lets be honest, outside of her death under JMD and her apperences in JMS, Aunt May never does shit.
>>
>>134223320
Because killing aunt may ages peter just like the marriage does, and the intent is to keep peter looking younger
>>
>>134221812
>Because he was an undercover murderer the entire time, it's no tragedy when a white woman kills him. Before his death, there had been no earlier indications of this.
I wonder whether this is an indication that Peter borrowed money from bad people, or merely a cheap way to make the collector's death justifiable.
>>
>>134223353
Ill be honest...does it? Aunt May has awlays been old as sin, and they've been toying killing her since wolfman's run. Hell even the MCU killed her
>>
>>134222248
>Spencer hooks Randy and Janice up
>Wells gets them engaged
First of all, what needed fixing? Second of all, that's not "fixing" it, it's just continuing a plot thread from the previous run.
>>
>>134223417
That and good norman really are the only things that got continued.

And i guess richard being alive again but that got moved past super quickly.
>>
>>134223353
>keep peter looking younger
>while everyone around him marries, has children, loses their spouse, divorces, builds career and/or becomes a war hero
Yeah, younger. That’s definitely what it looks like. Younger.
>>
>>134223454
Writers are unable to grasp that it just makes peter look pathethic.
>>
>>134223379
Anon they were considering killing bee during Conways run, hell gwen stacy got axed because romita thought it was to soon to kill may then. He was right but I do agree that their isn’t much left to do with may, the two things their are to do with her are kill her and let her know his identity, it’s just a shame that it had to happen in that order
>>
I miss Spencer
>>
>Harry has died twice, gone to hell, come back, impregnated two women and had stable jobs
MEANWHILE, PETER PARKER, the totally still a relevant """"youth"""""
>>
>>134223486
I mean directly in the book, but that honestly just feels my point.

Maybe if they re-did the JMS thing you could do something with her, but marvel wont do that.
>>
File: cfqkufxue3g41.jpg (548 KB, 1977x1079)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>134223510
Me with spencer now.
>>
I miss them
>>
I miss them
>>
>>134223620
How do you have so many?
>>
>>134223633
anon only made two kek
>>
I miss Beyond
>>
>>134223637
I mean gabe and sarah art.
>>
File: alt Sarah and Gabriel 3.png (884 KB, 1280x900)
884 KB
884 KB PNG
>>134223653
desu, I only have a few. Mostly made by anons here
>>
>>134223662
Post 'em all
>>
File: 1668944825679480.png (102 KB, 478x253)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>134223571
>Wanting Mayday in current year Marvel
Her fucking cameos are terrible, don't make Marvel ruin her any more.
>>
>>134223679
I miss defalco's mayday.
>>
>>134223666
I think the artist for this one said he was just trying out some alt styles for them
>>
>>134223679
Why do they make every new version of mayday a redhead?
>>
>>134223691
with this one, I am still not 100% convinced they're meant to be Sarah and Gabe, but fuck it. Slim pickings
>>
>>134223703
this is one a fren made
>>
>>134223691
That sarah looks kinda hot.
>>
so yeah, that's it. I leave you with a meme- There probably is a bit more out there, but I haven't gone searching for them
>>134223718
she's cute. I wondered if Ultimate Gwen was an inspiration
>>
>>134223743
Ultimate Gwen was best gwen.
>>
>>134223237
>Then the clone saga went out of its way to revert to a "status quo" setting that led to company almost going under
>Blaming Marvel's bankruptcy on the Clone Saga
Actually learn what happened, anon. It had nothing to do with any comic story. Marvel did not almost go bankrupt because of Spider-Man sales dropping.
>>
>>134224018
Its intresting to note the reason why it was so long was because the clone saga was one of the few books that still sold well.
>>
>>134223367
He didn't borrow money from anybody. He stayed in the hospital for a long time and now owes them a ton of money. That guy's there to collect.
>>
File: IMG_0316.jpg (648 KB, 1857x2331)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
Would you?
>>
>>134224065
fellas, would it be gay to fuck a woman possessed by the sins of a campy straight man's Goblin fursona?
>>
>>134223526
It’d would justify her character more and give peter an actual Supportive person to know who he is. But I do agree it makes more sense to just let her die
>>
>>134224060
My mistake. I guess the stuff about his attic and special tools was just to make him deserving of his fate.
>>
File: 1ZFi1668723274.png (747 KB, 597x426)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
It's odd as a Gwenfag to be addressed as a "Normanfagg".
>>
spider-man needs a new editorial team that actually lets the creative team tell the stories they want to tell
>>
>>134224084
Would it be masturbation if Norman did it?
>>
>>134224018
>>134224026
Both wrong. The shitty practices like gimmick variants covers and shitty stories that led to readers leaving in droves followed by saturation of titles was started by Spiderman and everyone followed. Ben Reily was brought back to replace spider man because the editors thought peter was getting too old. Followed by their attempts at breaking up the marriage and reversing decision like killing aunt may. Face it the clone saga was the 9/11 of marvel comics.
>>
>went on DA to search for Gwen/Goblin art
>someone has made a "The Night Gwen Stacy Died" cover where her meat curtains are on full display
>Gobby looks like he inhaled a shitton of weed beforehand
I laughed so hard
>>
>>134224026
Everyone who worked on the Clone Saga claims it was meant to run for about 6 months, but ended up being extended to about a year before the planned ending of Ben taking over from Peter because it was selling well. The reveal of Peter being the clone was where sales started dropping, but it was another year before they got rid of Ben and reinstated Peter as Spider-Man, and the whole 2-year era gets referred to as 'the Clone Saga', when to Marvel it was only meant to have been 1 year.

After Marvel decided to bring back Peter, Ben's time as Spider-Man also got extended for about 6 months longer just both of Marvel's biggest events of the year wouldn't be happening at the same time and potentially eating into each other's sales.

By the time it was over, the Heroes Reborn relaunches were outselling Spider-Man, along with Uncanny X-Men, X-Men and Wolverine, which were usually Marvel's top sellers in the 90s.
>>
>>134224240
The clone saga sold well at first, and had a jump in sales form the previous era.

And yeah the whole breaking up the marriage mentality that brought it into existence. Just saying that was a pre-existing attitude in editorial already and that at the end of the day, for good or ill, the clone saga ended up being the least bad of those attempts by just retiring peter and mj. And actually having good stories with mostly the maximum clonage era stuff sucking ass.
>>134224255
At first it was selling well, that's what i meant.
>>
>>134219417
I think writers are too convinced that being an "everyman" means that he has to be a loser. Even the average person experiences victories, and Spider-man really needs some wins.
>>
>>134224240
Marvel's bankruptcy was not caused by "bad stories" nor gimmick covers, it was caused by getting themselves into massive debt buying up companies that made trading cards, toys, etc, with the intent of doing everything in-house instead of licensing merchandise out to other companies, as well as buying a comic distribution company so they could self-distribute, and buying Malibu Comics.

The industry crash in the 90s was caused by the same speculators who'd previously crashed the trading card industry once again getting out when they finally figured out only rare items from decades ago were actually going to be worth anything. Marvel would have survived the crash the same way DC, Image and Dark Horse did if they hadn't been building up massive debts in the years when business was good.

I understand why you want to blame those comics you hate for being so bad they almost killed the company, but it just isn't true, no matter how much you want it to be.
>>
>>134224084
Kafka still uses she/her pronouns so I think you're safe. Just remember to say "No homo" and you'll be fine. If you live through it and don't become her obedient house husband via brainwashing let me know.
>>
>>134219417
They are breaking the status quo. Now shut the fuck up and keep reading.
>>
>>134224345
Where's the downside?
>>
>>134222430
Talk to your hand
>>
>>134223692
Probably to give her more MJ characteristics
>>
>>134224493
Her face already looks like MJ, and brown hair is genetically more likley.

I always liked how mayday didnt just look like just one parent, but i guess that's too subtle.
>>
>>134224502
>brown hair is genetically more likley.
desu, with the amount of redheads in comics in general, I'd say it's a pretty dominant gene there.
>>
>>134224515
I just feel its a bit of a lazy way of showing they're related.
>>
Spider-Man is Marvels cash cow yet they seem to actively despise and hate him
>>
>>134223137
Chasm is going to seriously kick Norman's sorry butt and we Gwenfaggs will enjoy every minute of it.
>>
>>134224413
No holds barred underground cage matches with stepford malewife Roderick Kingsley over who gets to be the first husbando. Roddy cheats.
>>
File: Gwen snap x9.jpg (850 KB, 1531x1959)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
>>134224616
sorry, couldn't hear you over the loud snapping sound
>>
>>134224242
You won't be laughing at all once Chasm is done with Norman.
>>
>>134224242
>someone went out of their way to draw pot-head Norman and roastie Gwen
>I laughed so hard
It's the only sane response to that existing. Sad that there's not much else on there.
>>
>>134224637
Roddy has super strenght too so yeah.
>>
>>134224602
Marvel has never been able to decide what they want Peter's appeal to be. He grows as a person and settles down, but editorial hates this because of their retarded notion that Peter should only ever be wish fulfillment and eternally suffering as a teenager.
>>
>>134224682
That's priest's raccaunt of how he torpeod his relationship with the one person that liked him in marvel editorial, right?
>>
>>134224656
You do know Norman's book is still running after he fights Ben, don't you? He's not going to die or anything, Ben's poor fans are just going to be punished even more by how they finally get to see him fight Norman again, but this time he's the villain.
>>
>>134224704
I like both Ben and Norman and i'm hating every second of it.
>>
>>134224671
I found one that's fairly decent that has Emma Stone Gwen tied up, tits out, with presumably Dafoe Goblin (in classic outfit) threatening her.

I might have to go to pixiv after this and see if they have anything as well. I'm getting a lot of Spider-Gwen and MJ on DA instead of 616 Gwen, and Gobby only shows up sometimes. I expected more renditions of her death but I guess not.
>>
File: 16.jpg (1.12 MB, 1988x3056)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>134224639
Oh by all means do post more of your shit but that doesn't change the fact the Ben is still going to kick Norman's butt. Oh and by the way Ben Reilly has NOTHING to with Gwen Stacy so go spam elswhere and this is still canon by the way
>>
>>134219417
>What Went Wrong, Spider-Bros?

Nick Lowe.
>>
>>134224696
Yep
https://lamerciepark.com/legacy/comics/spidey.html
>>
is this canon?
>>
>>134224754
I do like that he's able to say that he fucked his own relationship with his boss/friend rather than just blaming everyone else, even if i disagree with his assesment.
>>
>>134224682
So if Marvel wants Peter to be wish fulfillment for teenagers, let Peter be a fuckboy then, what could a teenager want more than fuck hot women
>>
>>134224704
That still doesn't change that Norman is going to lose the fight with chasm I guess you didn't bother to read the synopis for Gold Goblin #2 and 4 did you? here they are

Gold Goblin #2
BEING A HERO ISN’T FOR EVERYONE… Norman Osborn faced Chasm in DARK WEB #1 and has to face another terrifying opponent in this issue! Norman’s only been a super hero for a few days…but his tenure might be quite short!

Gold Goblin #4
Norman was handed his first losses throughout DARK WEB, but he’s not about to make it a habit.

• His first target? Jack O’Lantern. But is Norman still in someone else’s crosshairs?

• Will this new zeal lead him down the dark path that we all know he’s headed toward? You better believe it
>>
>>134224471
>predditor learned a new word
Oh my! What’s next, staying in your shithole of a site instead of coming to cry here when reddit mods btfo you?
>>
>>134224756
I like to think that he is giving her lecture on advanced industrial chemistry there.
>>
>>134224835
this is the only way to make sure Gwen doesn't start slacking in her studies. Norman cares!
>>
>>134224704
It's Ben who is doing the punishing not Norman I think I a going to enjoy Norman lose his fight with Ben and also seeing him run away like a baby quite alot.
>>
>>134224756
>emma stone
>william dafoe
Lucky girl.
>>
File: 17.jpg (1.17 MB, 1988x3056)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>134224718
>>
>>134224862
I thought “clones don’t matter retard”? What does it take for a p*le not to be a massive lying hypocrite for once?
>>
>>134224878
p*le?
>>
>>134224756
>DA comments on that pic:
>Gwen hopes Spider-Man doesn't show up for a few more hours!
>>
>>134224756
THIS IS SPAM YOU RETARD KEEP THIS SHIT UP AND MAYBE YOU WILL GET REPORTED THAT GIRL HAS NOTHING TO WITH GWEN STACY NO GO SPAM ELSEWHERE,
>>
>fast reads thread
marywhorecucks truly have learned nothing
l.m.a.o

Congratulations Wells and Lowe for another successful Spidey run.
>>
File: 18.jpg (1.6 MB, 1988x3056)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>134224876
>>
>that girl has nothing to with Gwen Stacy
but that's just Gwen patiently waiting for Norman to be done with his science sperging so she can get demolished by Dafoe's confirmed monster cock
>>
>>134224918
Based
>>
>>134224931
Talk about what you like about this run without mentioning them. I dare you.
>>
File: 19.jpg (1.48 MB, 1988x3056)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>134224939
>>
>>134224896
Gwenschizo is p*lish. He even went on a stereotypical national victimhood rants (if you even been to /int/, you know what I’m talking about). Also, kinda explains comic covers in Hungarian, he must live somewhere on the south.
>>134224931
>>>/reddit/
>>>/41%/
>>
>>134219417
How much of this is conceivably Lowe’s interference and how much comes from the writers? Because Lowe seems to running on the assumption that readers only like Peter when he’s getting reamed by the universe.
>>
>>134224984
As the editor its his job to get the writers, to be fair i think some of this is also the shogun.

And Wells is clearly disintrested.
>>
>>134224976
what are some jokes about poland?
>>
>>134224943
You do know that posting porn is against the rules right? You are VERY close to breaking those rules I can't wait to see you get banned soon.
>>
>>134225009
as an Eastern-Yuropoor myself, the easiest one will always be calling anyone in this region Russians. We haven't tried that one with him since calling him a Mexican works just fine as well, for some reason
>>
>>134225045
maybe he's both?
>>
>>134224931
Redditor
>>
>>134225009
Polandball
Wojak was originally polish namefag on krautchan (he sudoku’d by now)
Poland can’t into space
KATYN KURWA
Being useless chunk of land that Russians and Germans need to traverse in order to go to war with each other
>>
>>134225057
>Mexican-Pole-Russian
a curious combo, but certainly possible
>>
>>134225076
Made for suffering.
>>
>>134225071
I like the polandballs
>>
>>134225071
>Being useless chunk of land that Russians and Germans need to traverse in order to go to war with each other
Jesus, that's harsh
>>
File: a.jpg (1.28 MB, 1988x3056)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>134225090
Speaking of suffering Normamfaggs...
>>
File: lmao.jpg (752 KB, 1874x996)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
speaking of Russia, this reminded me to try Yandex out for some fun search results and I kekd at all that Sins Past
>>
>>134225121
and cleaning toilets for the other euros!
>>
>>134225124
why would i care? i dont even like sins past.

norman deserves a better class of pussy.
>>
File: 15.jpg (1.49 MB, 1988x3056)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>134225124
>>
File: hbb.jpg (1.25 MB, 1988x3056)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>134225146
>>
>>134225133
>it's all official comic art
>and the Norman/SpiderGwen pic from a /co/ Drawthread
It's out in the wild now, it's only a matter of time.
>>
File: vvvvv.jpg (1.39 MB, 1988x3056)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>134225161
>>
>>134225134
That, too. Then, there is that heroic Russian tree that crashed the plane with their president and half of their government on their way from Karyn memorial in 2010. That tree must be a decorated KGB super agent by now.
>>
>>134225164
Who drew that?
>>
File: bbbbbbbbbbb.jpg (1.26 MB, 1988x3056)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>134225175
>>
>>134225164
I checked and it led to a /co/ Spider-Gwen coom thread from 2020
>>134225182
some anon in the drawthread years ago now
>>
>>134224931
Based Peterbro
>>
>>134225197
You have to specify.
>>
>>134225180
holy kek
>>
>>134224931
Redditard pole
>>
File: BtEgn4n.jpg (280 KB, 964x1516)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>134225145
>norman deserves a better class of pussy.
What about Harry didn't he deserve a better fate it's because of his father all the bad happened to him,
>>
>>134225280
That's always been the case, its just more stupid now.
>>
File: aIm4JSh.jpg (256 KB, 966x1512)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>134225280
>>
File: 1567257443363.jpg (1.05 MB, 810x1323)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>134225197
>I checked and it led to a /co/ Spider-Gwen coom thread from 2020
Even so, if it shows up on search engines, people are going to find it. It's a start.

>some anon in the drawthread years ago now
It's Gan, he used to be a regular there.

Here's another product of the drawthreads, this shirt needs to be made Gwen's official canon outfit.
>>
>>134224931
t. italianchad
>>
>>134225297
To think harry ended up in hell because of the deal his father made with Mephisto.
>>
>>134225301
Gan has more art?
>>
>>134225301
You are mentally ill
>>
>>134225349
>>
>>134225373
>>
Why are the threads filled with so much lore?
>>
>>134225301
Gwen is a supportive wife and like MJ with Spidey, wears the colors of her Goblin husbando!
>>
>>134225393
>>
>>134225414
did those two fuck in college?
>>
File: 11.jpg (1.38 MB, 1988x3056)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>134225133
No longer canon.
>>
here's how a competent company would have handled Spider-Man
>JMS brings the marriage back into focus
>everyone likes the run and the marriage now
>use this as an opportunity to introduce Miles Morales (not a multiverse character, his uncle is earth 616 prowler, Peter doesn't die), Silk, and Mayday
>Spider-Man now gets to be the alpha superhero at the top of his game leading the "Spider family"
>Peter Parker gets ASM and SSM at all times by different writers and no single writer stays on the title for longer than 5 years at maximum
>the legacy characters fill the "young Spider-Man" itch
>also give Peter random stories set in the past pre-marriage every now and then
>>
>>134225402
we need a chart
>>
>>134225438
>tfw have the perfect image to reply to you with but both Gwen and MJ are nude and I can't be bothered to censor them
sad. Just image them having a naked pillowfight (Gwen has a Gobby pillow kek and MJ a Spidey one) while Peter and Norman have stopped mid-fight just outside the window to stare.

So yes.
>>
>>134225464
Introducing mayday in 616 doesnt seem to work too well. she'd be a toddler realistically.

And that would need spider-editorial to plan at all. Miles was created on a whim by Bendis to gain attention.
>>
>>134225481
They were roommates after all.
>>
>>134225356
https://the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=gan
Also try here, but it's not been updated in a while:
https://ganworks.newgrounds.com/
>>
same delusions as always....
marywhorefags.... when will they learn?
*sigh*
>>
>>134225495
You’re thinking Peter and Harry.
>>134225518
Why didn’t you fuck off to Reddit yet?
>>
>>134225464
>Spider family
Kill yourself
>>
>>134225505
Holy shit that's kino art.
>>
>>134225523
I swear gwen and mj were potrayed as close once.
>>
>>134225574
That’s historical revisionism. The closest they were was friendly rivals.
>>
>>134225574
they weren't super close during the Romita era. Friendly enough and they did hang out with the gang, but the not-so-obvious rivalry over Peter kept a tension around their interactions. Later stories have made them out to be closer than they were.
>>
>>134225518
Redditor
>>
>>134224198
Assuming Norman's current self-loathing lets him masturbate.
>>
>>134225608
You wouldnt fuck your friendly rival?
>>
File: Green Goblina.jpg (167 KB, 1429x1000)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>134225505
that's a real cute Goblina someone drew
>>
>>134225614
Ah so hate fucking is a possibility.
>>
>>134225694
cute
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (603 KB, 1791x2478)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
>>
>>134225745
cuute
>>
Suggestions for future comms?
>>
As someone who was enjoying the first two arcs of Spider-Man and then took a break to catch up on x books it’s so funny and sad seeing the insane posts on /co/
>>
Why does Wells hate babies
>>
>>134225856
I yearn for Gwen holding toddlers Gabe and Sarah in a sweet moment. We only have that one pic that was probably shooped (by the AI?) and that makes me sad.
>>
>>134225911
Hmm, maybe?
>>
>>134225911
>We only have that one pic that was probably shooped (by the AI?)
Refuse to accept the retcon. Harry's computer is a liar. Lobby your local politicians to repeal Kindred.
>>
>>134224976
>>134225009
>>134225045
What;'s with the sudden hate for poland, wtf.
>>
>>134225935
based
>>
>>134225978
chad peter
>>
>>134225937
The Polish are fine and so are Mexicand. Abby-L(the shitposter) is not. Anons are choosing the simplest method to disparage him.
>>
>>134225898
Maybe his mother's or girlfriend's or wife's loss of a child festered, and his work reflects those feelings.
>>
>>134225856
Felicia and MJ kissing
>>
>>134225937
Oh yeah, and if you are a polish speaker, do your part and search the thematic forums for a non-functional autismo obsessed with Gwen and smurfs and born around 1978. With his tech illiteracy, he should leave one hell of a trail behind him.
>>
>>134225614
The gang also hung out when Peter wasn't around, so retcons are more possible if they ever decide to explore those years beyond death wanking. One of which was Conway, who said MJ cared for Gwen, and that's one of the reasons she stayed with Peter the night of Gwen Stacy's death.
>>
File: 1606101351990.jpg (36 KB, 490x386)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Who'll be the next ASM writer, MacKay or Hickman ? ?
>>
>Gold Goblin #1 acknowledges Norman killed Peter and MJ's baby
>Lost Hunt takes place when MJ was pregnant
Trust me, it will be revealed May Parker was never dead and has been alive, thus reversing OMD. Everything is saved
>>
>>134226262
Lost Hunt is self contained (thank god).
>>
>>134226254
Joe Kelly maybe? Editorial upper management is looking for someone who won't sneak marriage madness into the book when they're not looking.
>>
>>134225464
>here's how a competent company would have handled Spider-Man
>>134226254
Mackay.

If anything else, pic related has been proven hype and how to save Spidey comics.
>>
>jack shit on DA
>jack shit on pixiv
>jack shit on yandex
>the depths of duckduckgo give me Dafoe Norman boning Gwen
there we go, that's more like it
>>
File: 1593190808641.jpg (297 KB, 1024x1454)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>134226304
Swap Chasm for Venom as a recurring char and we're gold
>>
>>134226254
Mackay would be logical choice but he's said he leans on the marriage (and threesome with bi MJ) so that disqualifies him.

Hickman never seems to care too much.
>>134226298
Maybe, tho Kelley hasnt done main runs in a while.
>>
>>134226254
>Marvel letting their best writers write ASM
you poor, sweet, innocent child, it's not going to be Ewing either
it'll be Jason Aaron, Donny Cates, or Ta-Nehisi Coates
>>
>>134226356
Aaron doesnt seem to be in anymore, Cates is a 90s guy and in rehab, and coates hasnt written in a while.
>>
>>134226331
>>134226254
mackay already married spidey and bc 2 years ago but for lulz.
you mean it as part of the arcs? not happening anytime soon.
>>
>>134226388
He also dedicated a whole issue to felicia and mj becoming buds and spends a lot of time saying how felicia and peter's relationship isnt like that anymore.

As well as canonizing that peter has had based dreams.
>>
File: 123-not-it.jpg (19 KB, 360x257)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>134226331
They threw Wells at the book and he has no idea what he's doing on an ongoing. As long as the author doesn't try to make any of Peter's love interests permanent, I don't think they really give a damn.
>In the meantime, competent Marvel writers try to avoid writing for Spider-Man because they are aware that they can never satisfy the needs of the audience.
>>
>>134226254
Wells
>>
>>134226409
>Jed already been lined up to take over nextmini will be more MJ centric and his strange book will be ending soon
>>
>>134226212
How do we know how old he is?
>>
>>134226436
By his own admission wells has done all that he wanted to with spider-man already during BND, he really doesnt care.

It does give me the impression that they're also using this to shop for new writers, but by default they have an issue finding new ones that follow the old editorial dogma.
>>
>>134226453
People are speaking about the run post wells, who we know is staying for 2023 and wrapping the stuff there.

And yeah the cat/mj mini has been announced for a while.
>>
File: 1633932435468.gif (2.64 MB, 241x288)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB GIF
>>134226409
best part of their relationship is constant evolution .otherwise it would be just like the rest
>>
>>134226457
He said he is 44 earlier this year. So it’s between 1977 and 1979.
>>
>>134226483
Spider-Man hasnt evolved in years, black cat's current status is just her one from right before OMD.
>>
writers love their chekov guns so what *twist* has Wells saved from his earliest chapters?
>>
>>134226483
>using spectacular
>the one where felicia's dad killed uncle ben and which ends with her never forgiving him
wow anon.
>>
>>134226513
And the way they've set the romantic side, its just going to be a repeat of BND.

They even got the same writer for that.
>>
>>134226483
That explains well their success.
>>
>>134226527
It just dawned on me that Weismann merged her with Jessica Carradine.
>>
>>134226570
Yep! Been saying that for a while personally. Kinda like how gwen was clearly composited with deb.

I assume they would have had some reconciliation eventually, but the endgame was a peter/mj marriage.
>>
>>134226570
Do remember weisman started reading spider-man again during the clone saga's end.
>>
>>134226298
He snuck OMD stuff into his Spider-Man/Deadpool book though
>>
>>134226631
Not to mention that his Rhino story seemed to be something of a dig at it too.
>Rhino is happily married moving foward in his life
>Thanks to spider-man's failuire he loses his wife and moves backward into his rhino role.
>>
>>134226388
Wouldn't be funny if the Guild was actually authorized and issued their marriage license? I could see Mackay playing with that if timing provides.
>>
>>134221012
I forgot about Acts of Vengeance and I'll add the Infinity events in the 90s that took over some of the sidebooks, my main point was that ASM rarely had to stop to tie in to another book the way they've done it with X-Men recently
>>
>>134226745
Acts of Vengance was more of a wide MU thing than avengers as were the infinity ones.

But you're right.
>>
File: mephisto.png (1007 KB, 1003x602)
1007 KB
1007 KB PNG
>>134226631
Pic for the OMD stuff
>>
File: RCO001_w_1462743503.jpg (651 KB, 998x1596)
651 KB
651 KB JPG
>>134226791
The main story of Acts of Vengeance ran in the Avengers books, with self-contained tie-ins running in other books, similar to how the previous year had Inferno's main story in the X-Men books and tie-ins everywhere else.

The Infinity events had more focus on Marvel's cosmic heroes, but everyone else showed up. There were no Spider-Man tie ins for Infinity Gauntlet, one issue of Spider-Man for Infinity War, and three issues of Web of Spider-Man for Infinity Crusade. The Infinity War issue is a lot of fun.
>>
>>134226900
Ah my bad!

IW gave us dopple!
>>
>>134226797
Letting Peter know he made a deal doesn't mean the writer is pro marriage?
>>
File: 49gyRnb0DzfS.jpg (168 KB, 400x496)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
MJ and Felicia need cuddles not lewds.
>>
>>134226945
If you are pro-BND-status-quo, why would you drag up this shit that the hero sold his marriage/wife to the devil?
>>
>>134226967
Why wouldn't you? It'd be less frustrating as a reader if Peter at least knew what he did.
>>
File: RCO021_1464435469.jpg (459 KB, 1041x1600)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>134226945
It's more that other than OMIT they were basically pretending OMD didn't happen and no writer was acknowledging it.
Also the line Mephisto says afterwards
>>
Honestly I consider Maximum Carnage to be the end of Spider-Man. After that comic nothing major happened, Mayday was born and everyone lived happily ever after.
>>
>>134226967
For what its worth Kelley is part of the BND team...but he also never had peter's social life as a focus in his issues and kept to writing the villains mostly.

The most he did was have felicia as a fuckbuddy but very much had them as that.
>>
>>134226988
If the deal means Peter is literally incapable of ever feeling true romantic love again instead of lust, friendship, and obsession I'm going to be annoyed.
>>
>>134227029
While i personally do like huge swaths of the clone saga, norman being back and the JMS to MK era...yeah i can get it.
>>
>>134226963
Post more pls.
>>
>>134227047
That's been the implication since day one, maybe not that he cant feel love, but that his (and mj's) life will always be fundamentally empty.
>>
>>134219417
>Christopher Cantwell, known for his godawful Iron Man run
Stopped reading here. Cantwell's Iron Man was good.
>>
>>134227045
Friendship with Harry too. That is connected but separate from villainy.
>>
>>134227067
Didnt care for it, but the gold goblin issue was better than ASM proper already.
>>
File: some other day.png (2.83 MB, 1037x1871)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB PNG
>>134227047
That's always been the implication, especially with Peter and MJ being canon soul mates, but that doesn't mean that writers that want to do other ships like Wells won't just ignore that. Hell Spencer ignored it when he had Peter and MJ back together but we all know how that ended
>>
>>134227053
I'm thinking you guys are broadly right. After Maximum Carnage all I'd really want to keep are the good parts of the Clone Saga, and later stuff involving Norman and his family.
>>
>>134227078
Well yes, but he had very little peter stuff. The most was a bit of a bias towards Norah, but he mostly just wrote spidey as a hero and focused on those as the dynamics.

Not that he's perfect, he worked on the USM show.
>>
>>134226298
Honestly if Non-stop and savage are anything to go by I don't want him on ASM
>>
>>134227099
I feel the best point of an ending that takes the most stuff into account is around MK, but earlier on you could grab right before the gathering of five to keep aunt may's kino death (which is what spider-girl did), during the clone saga proper when peter and mj go to portland or after maximum carnage to tie everything with a nicer bow.
>>
>>134227105
Well back in BND he was one of the least bad writers. Wrote some of the better stories during the guantlet, even if grim hunt was bleh. Or more comedic stuff like spiderman/deadpool that had peter out of focus as a civvie.

But he doesnt seem intrested in any long run, just happy doing minis or fill ins.
>>
>>134227089
Eh Specner did have it so that they were finding happiness again but that there was that emptiness with that issue.

Wells had them break up but also writes such a miserable peter that idk if its even being ignored.
>>
>>134227089
When all that's required to produce the chosen one is for two people to fuck or make a clone of themselves, are they really soulmates?

Talia and Bruce had a baby and they're not meant to be.
>>
>>134227150
Yes? The reason Mephisto wanted their marriage at all was because they are soul mates
>>
>>134227163
Which as someone that loves peter/mj has always struck me as a bit odd. I think part of the appeal was that they found each other due to shared expereinces, not that they were destined to be togheter.

But that's on OMD really.
>>
>>134227163
Pure love doesn't mean soulmates. It means they're wholesome as fuck.
>>
How would Peter react to finding his sister in bed with White Rabbit in costume
>>
>>134227226
Be fine with it?
>>
>>134227237
Fair enough. Not like he isn’t guilty of dating the kitty
>>
>>134227254
Peter has canonically had sex in costume a few times in general, both with felicia and mj at different points.
>>
>>134227135
>Wrote some of the better stories during the guantlet
Holy shit, Joe Kelly wrote Rhino's. What happened to him?
>>
>>134219417
>Spider-Threads are STILL constantly filled with schizoposting and shippingfaggotry ever since Sinister War and show no sign of stopping

And this thread isnt?

I pretty try to ignore any spiderman talk because chuds cant be normal about SpiderMan. Its pathetic.
>>
>>134227290
I think anon knew this one would be too.

Also hyphen.
>>
>>134227276
He used Norah pretty well too IMHO
>>
>>134227305
I miss when Norah was weird, she's basically a completely different character in Silk's book
>>
>>134227174
Whatever you want to call it, mj/peter are the default otp of spider-man. The only way you can make the BND softboot work is by sidelining MJ. Spencer dug them into an even bigger hole since he implied their daughter would be the "chosen one".
>>
>>134227067
Cantwell was even worse than Slott/pre-Riri Bendis(and that's a low bar) and Hellcat was the worse romantic interest Tony had, and Tony had a literal Schizo with esp powers and Madame Masque as a girlfriend.
I miss Fraction and Knauff, they weren't great stories but they are better than the last 10 years
>>13423417
Anon, you were saying to the other guy that he doesn't read comics but you forgot that Tombstone arc was that he didn't like Randy while with Wells he throw all that drama.
I think he fixing it seeing how bad is marvel with that drama
>>
>>134227268
Honestly he’d probably be proud of Teresa. Then immediately hit the brain bleach cause he walked in on his sister
>>
>>134227276
Its not like he just wrote gems, he did grim hunt and the deadpool story, and the bc story.

But he was the on average best of the lot from that era, tho then again Slott was generally one of the most liked too (at least from research).

Really since he just does fun action stories more than anything else.
>>
>>134227330
Oh no i dont disagree, just saying that OMD added fate into it, which makes it even harder to fight, and spencer doubled down on that.
>>
God I miss Spencer. I was having fun, things were being mended, then there was behind the scenes fuckery that led us to now
>>
>>134227355
Cebulsky flat out said they rewrote the last arc of spencer's.

And while i had my critcisms of the guy, yeah i miss that. At least there i only had issue with how one character was being written.
>>
Slott took more time to get so boring
>>
>>134227355
Spencer left on his own because of the pandemic.
>>
Peter doesn't deserve MJ, Felicia or Gwen
>>
>>134227400
No, he left because substack. But its also come straight out of the horses's mouth that the last arc was rewritten.
>>
>Gwen is resurrected
>MJ performs the act
>Gwen is no longer depressed or into Norman
>>
>>134227434
What act?
>>
>>134227434
Depressed?
>>
>>134227447
I guess due to her dad's death she was sulky?
>>
>>134227445
The act which makes Gwen permanently and almost religiously loyal to MJ and Peter
>>
>>134227507
>>
>>134227338
I miss Kelly's Deadpool and Superman
>>134227355
I don't , is like missing Aaron's Thor or Gillen's Iron man.
What I trully miss is JMS or Jenkins spiderman not a run that didn't know what to be
>>
>>134227416
He joined substack because of the pandemic. They said there were minor rewrites, we have no idea what the specifics were.
>>
>>134227537
It was a fun little side title.

Havent read GIllien's IM so i cant comment, but idk if the aaron comparason is all that apt, Spencer's biggest failing was sometimes trying to fix things that didnt need fixing, not the sheer amount of OOC or dumbufck attention grabbing plotlines that aaron did. Aaron is more comparable to slot than anything
>>
>>134227523
It involves MJ getting out the device, the chair, and the headpiece
>>
>>134227552
True, tho when they say minor i highly doubt that, and admitting that they rewrote huge chunks of it would just be a bad look.

Despite being obvious to all.
>>
>>134226988
>>134226945
eventually he'll remember the deal, everyone knows this.
but wishing for time to go back is a legit delusion.
learn to differentiate things.
>>
>>134227567
Go on?
>>
>>134227575
Not really? The only reason he doesnt remember the deal is because marvel still holds that he cant grow as a person because that'd ruin the appeal. Untill that changes the book wont change and he'll be in the same loop.
>>
>>134227400
>>134227552
No one believes that, shill
>>134227537
>Equating Spencer's ASM to Aaron's Thor
Disingenuous fag
>>
>>134227575
>but wishing for time to go back is a legit delusion.
Tell that to Joey Q.
>>
>>134227590
don't say you weren't warned
>>
>>134227603
I'm being more negative anon, that they wont adress it because they dont want things to change. Which has been stated in interviews numerous times.
>>
>>134227570
>>134227596
Spencer is free to tell everyone what happened, but instead he chooses to hide behind his invite-only Substack.
>>
>>134227614
What are NDAs.
>>
>>134227622
Not really a thing in comics. When editorial rewrites someone's work, the writers are very quick to let it be known what happened.
>>
>>134227581
Gwen must sit in the chair and wear the headpiece, MJ wears a second one. Then MJ activates the device. If Peter is involved he wears one too

It’s far more romantic then it sounds
>>
>>134227575
On one hand I agree that we are a bit too far past being able to undo the deal as if it never happened because the retconning needed wouldn't make sense, but at the same time the marriage was around for 20 years and they still got away with retconning all that so who knows
>>
>>134227627
Not if they ever want to go work for the same editorial again, and usually people only spill the beans when the others leave or if they have a big enough name where they dont give a shit.
>>
>>134227614
Because he may need to go back to Marvel for work and shitting on editorial like that is a surefire way to get yourself blacklisted
>>
>>134227638
We know.

Marywhorefags know too they just can't handle reality.
>>
>>134227596
Yeah, spencer never wrote something as good like Thor God of Thunder,but at least never wrote garbage like Whor or Aaronvengers
>>
>>134227638
I dont think anyone is expecting the deal to be undone in-universe, optimistically at one point or another they'll just do an arc where peter and mj remember and they move forward but reality was still altered or whatnot. Negatively it just will never be adressed outside of vague implication.
>>
>>134227614
>Spencer is free to tell everyone what happened
And blacklist himself from the industry? You're retarded
>>
>>134227654
rude
but yes they know
>>
>>134227642
>>134227651
>>134227657
It happened fairly recently when Leah Williams said her editor rewrote an x-book of hers to make it less sensitive to violence against gays. She's still working fine. Spencer is never working for Lowe again regardless.
There are countless examples of writers telling stories of editors forcing something on them and not one of them was ever blacklisted.
>>
>>134227614
>>134227416
>Spencer
Editorial writes Spider-man. Never forget it.
>>
Just say you want cozy Peter/MJ back. You don't need that spineless pussy Spencer for that
>>
>>134227701
If Lowe writes Spider-Man, he has the most schizophrenic whims around. The's guys problem is that he doesn't give enough of a shit, not that he's dictator.
>>
>>134227693
There's a clear difference between the two.
>>134227714
While that would be nice, it's only the symptom of a bigger issue. Spencer's run was "Hey how can we clean up canon" whereas things from Beyond onward have been "How can we stir shit up for marketing?". Plus the art has sucked ass lately
>>
>>134227714
>Learn to move on with your life and also don't read just one comic at a time
FTFY
>>
>>134227737
Hickman said that Inferno was rewritten because Marvel didn't want the current x-book status quo to end. He's not blacklisted.
>>
>>134227657
>Getting Blacklisted
>on comic industry
Kek, Waid is in DC after being a retard for month, and Lee even propose Dikto to do a comic book.
The only way to get blacklisted is to do some messed up shit, so is not about that. Is more that the only shit Spencer is known is for 'hail hydra' , Kindred or 'Kraven's clon is Kraven' , so you need to trick companies like Bendis did to get another work
>>
File: 1664564549671.jpg (94 KB, 1080x1641)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>on one hand its pretty fucked up what they did to Ben and Janine
>on the other hand, Hallow's Eve is hot
Hmmm...
>>
>>134227759
>>134227804
There's a difference between "Yeah editorial wanted this" and "Yeah editorial and ____ are assholes who changed my run right when I was leaving". Furthermore, Bendis only gets work because he dicksucks everyone in the business.
>>
>>134227821
In very similar circumstances, JMS said that his OMD went harder on the retcon by making it so that Harry never ODed which resulted in Sins Past and Gwen's death, Norman's death, Harry's death never happening. Editorial rewrote it into what we got and he contemplated having his name removed from the issues because the story was no longer his. He wasn't blacklisted, in fact he wrote Thor for a couple of years after Spider-Man.
>>
>>134224337
Yeah and what are these relaunches and multiple variants if not collector items? And most of those trading cards came with those issues. They oversaturated the market and when speculators realized that those collectors items are worth jack shit they bailed and when readers realize the stories were shit they stopped buying them so they were wasting more money then making at the time.
>>
File: 1668895532350332.jpg (146 KB, 600x923)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>134227819
>People are going to end up being OK with this because they want to plow her pumpkin patch
>>
threads were dead without schizos. Apologize
>>
File: 1667162347331.jpg (92 KB, 600x919)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>134227908
It's a really nice pumpkin patch
>>
>>134227821
Dikto even trick fucking Lee to made Spiderman to looks like a thief and years later Lee was fine to work with him again.
Did you know about DeFalco/Byrne shitshow? DeFalco vetoed Byrne to do an event about Wanda rewriting marvel world but Byrne continued it "because I tough you only vetoed the event not the Avengers storyline" , it was late 80s but he still wrote Namor and Spiderman.
I doubt is easy to blacklist someone, and more because they can go to DC or get in Image were he can do a series that Netflix or HBO will pick up without paying Marvel shit
>>
>>134227962
>I doubt is easy to blacklist someone,
Tell that to the artist of Immortal Hulk
>>
so this whole bullshit happened because..

>someone at marvel bumps another one and asks:
>hey, why maddie pryor is called the goblin queen? isn't she a jean clone that went mad and went from hell
>don't know man, maybe she has goblins
>hey, do oyu know who also is a goblin
>>
>>134227656
Peter and MJ remembering it IS undoing the deal.
>>
>>134227908
Do people even like Janine? If we get a villain duo out of this, Chasm and Hollows Eve, then I'm cool with it
>>
>>134227654
The reality that spiderman will never be good again. Its a hard pill to swallow
>>
>>134227854
Marvel didn't really do relaunches of their ongoing books or variant covers until AFTER the crash, and only did trading cards bagged with issues a few times, none of those were remotely connected to the trading card speculator crash. No matter how much you want it to be otherwise, there was no mass exodus of readers over "bad stories", there was just the speculator crash.

Even the Clone Saga sales hit to Spider-Man books left them selling like B-tier Marvel books, it didn't knock them down to cancellation numbers.
>>
>>134227953
Say what you will about this nonsense with Chasm, but a random love interest of the week from the 90s becoming this prominent is cool
>>
>>134228001
I like Janine, and I like Ben. Making them a villain duo is fucking retarded
>>
>>134228004
touch grass
>>
>>134227936
No, ASM 14 storytime was pretty nice until the schizos hit it.
>>
>>134228013
I'm fine with it.
>>
File: feojw.png (3.13 MB, 981x1528)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
>>134228001
I liked their relationship in the Beyond stuff, and I like the idea of Ben and Janine being a ride or die couple. Ben going off the deep end was silly but at least he's still with her
>>
>>134228012
No it isn't, because she's not going to be prominent. Theyre just violating a dead body.
>>
>>134228025
nta ASM 14 was shit though so it's not like it matters. Before the schizos rolled up it was just everyone bitching about how shit it was with nothing else to talk about because we don't know anything new other than
>Ben is crazy evil lol
>Janine is evil now too lol
>>
>>
>>134228012
She's not prominent at all though?
>>
>>134227988
That's basically how it works, political wrongthink is the only way you can really get permanently blacklisted by Marvel or DC. Getting arrested for something serious would probably do it, too. Or that guy who was lying about being in the army and getting found out killed his career.

People in the industry used to openly trash talk each other, and used to openly complain about disagreements with editorial, but we get a lot less gossip and leaks like this now because even though it's hard to get outright blacklisted, it's a much smaller industry with a much smaller talent pool, and everyone's scared of being seen as 'difficult' and editors not wanting to hire them.
>>
>>134228042
Well I'm not
>>
File: wjeofjw.jpg (499 KB, 1280x1953)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
make MJ evil too
>>
>>134227988
He got cancelled because dumb people are dumb, not because management or editors
>>
>>134228104
fuck you're dumb
>>
>>134228125
>Twitter digs up political art from years ago
>Editorial decides to can him AFTER Immortal Hulk is over
Funny how that works
>>
>>134228104
Honestly I’d love to see MJ being play evil in contrast to Black Cat. Like she’s only evil in that she fights Spider-Man for the sheer thrill of it and because they both enjoy it
>>
File: Rock Throw.gif (134 KB, 236x260)
134 KB
134 KB GIF
>>134228012
>but a random love interest of the week from the 90s
>>
>>134228104
But why?
>>
>>134228162
he isn't wrong. Janine appeared in only two stories that weren't connected to the main series
>>
So we know that JMD doesn't like the Chasm shit, but has he said anything about what's been done with Kafka and now Janine?
>>
>>134227714
I tought beyond was rather shitty and it had cozy peter/mj moments. Now it was better than this by a landslide, but i stopped buying ASM monthly during it.
>>134228186
Source on the chasm thing? .
>>134227701
Well yes.
>>
>>134228073
Prominent relatively speaking
>>
>>134228068
Based
>>
>>134228174
So I can masturbate more
>>
>>134228059
Nta either, but at least it was genuine discussion rather than the same word repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again
>>
>>134228186
JMD doesn't follow spider-man like that. Until someone tells him he wouldn't know
>>
>>134228057
>>134228073
She's getting her own mini.
>>
>>134228277
by sjw x-23 writer. Fate worse than death
>>
File: JMD on chasm.png (65 KB, 1851x239)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>134228214
>Source on the chasm thing? .
https://lrmonline.com/news/demultiverse-spotlight-with-j-m-dematteis/
>>
>>134228296
Holy based
>>
>>134228292
Who?
>>
>>134228275
He tries to be respectful but its clear where he lands.

Him doing a mainline run again would be fascinating imo.
>>
>>134228006
Of course they weren't going to cancel spider man. Im saying these bad stories were the result of bad marketing decisions. And sales did plummet drastically more than half. Because fewer people bought into the collectors items and the stories were of poor quality so no one stood around to buy those new issues resulting in declining sales. The problem is they continue this mindset to present day despite comics being in a worse state then they were in the 90s.
>Lack of quality control
>Variant cover bloating sale numbers
>Outdated reading format
>Over saturated titles
>Editorial lacking accountability
Its more than some speculator crash. They filed for banckrupcy because they couldn't carry their own weight so other media had to due the heavy lifting for them.
>>
>>134228380
And most of those problems are even worse now.
>>
>>134228019
I have because touching grass is more entertaining than ready modern Spiderman books.
>>
>>134228445
Hyphen but sadly right.
>>
>>134228292
Another X-writer?
>>
>>134228292
The one with the crush on gambit or another one?
>>
File: file.png (125 KB, 554x800)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
Main cover artist for hallows eve is not even announced but we already have ton of variant covers prepped. haha
>>
>>134228479
When did variants go from being one when they couldnt decide for a very special story to 10 for any?
>>
File: file.png (2.57 MB, 1046x1600)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
Hallow's Eve #1

RELEASES MAR 1ST, 2023

Making her devilish debut in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #14, new villain HALLOW’S EVE is set to play a major role in DARK WEB. And as the event comes to a close, Spider-Man will discover this is one baddie that is sticking around! The newest addition to Spidey’s unmatched rogues gallery will star in her very own limited series this March by writer Erica Schultz and artist Michael Dowling.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (122 KB, 431x648)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>134227993
So you're saying this could have all been avoided if Norman had just called himself Mr. Coffee?
>>
>>134228500
I can never decide if that's cringey or funny.
>>
>>134228494
Hey, that's all. Nice of you to share, man.
>>
>>134228494
>this is one baddie that is sticking around!
>Chasm cementing himself in Spidey's rogues gallery
Why god? On a petty level I can understand Lowe's autistic hatred of Ben but why Janine? Why bring her back just to make her a villain too?
>>
>>134228494
Is that all, that's all?
>>
>>134228526
I dont give them much time desu.

New spider-man villains never stick.
>>
>>134228543
Depends on how much of a push they get, and Hallow's Eve has the coomer push behind it too. Marvel has been pushing Chasm as the next big thing for Spider-Man for a bit now too, despite the amount of fan backlash. It really depends on how stubborn editorial feels like being.
>>
>>134228588
Name one hero to villain turn that actually stuck in comics? There have been far higher profile ones, and they've been undone too.

Hell, this batch coming from x-men should know that even more.

And i mean Menace got a massive push too...and she evaporated into thin air.
>>
>>134228380
How many times do you need to be told? The bankruptcy was because they got themselves into debt from acquiring so many other companies, then suddenly the industry crash hit profits. The marketing-driven event stories were happening at DC and Image too, if that's all it was, everyone would have been going bankrupt.

It's like you've decided in your head what happened was all because of some 90s comic runs you hate, and no amount of people telling you what actually happened is ever going to convince you.
>>
>>134228494
>this is one baddie that is sticking around!
>writer Erica Schultz
>artist Michael Dowling.
>>
It's staggering how long this mystery box plot will drag on
>>
You are delusional if if you think that they aren't gonna reset Ben back to Scarlet Spider. I mean, yeah, i am sure that Hallow Eve is gonna stick around though. Prolly through some convoluted plot line that makes her a bitter sweet nemesis to Ben.
>>
>>134228638
Who is that again?
>>
>>134228647
Is there any reason to revert Ben though? His character is redundant and in limbo
>>
>>134228518
Me neither.

At the same time, Villain announces he wanted to name himself after a beverage that gets the hero he's talking to drunk. Yup. With Norman's personality, I guarantee those would have been some very weird years.
>>
>>134228647
Eventually ofc, especially with a movie doing that not to mention scarlet being such prime alt costume fodder for stuff.

Honestly they could just end up making hallows eve not a villain but an edgy anti hero who's still in love with ben.
>>
File: FiJI9nNWIAAB6te.jpg (329 KB, 900x1377)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>134228526
BECAUSE SHE MURDERED HER INNOCENT FATHER WHO DIDNT DO NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT RAPE HER
>>
>>134228665
The coffee gang would have taken another meaning.
>>
>>134228663
Status quo. Expecting Ben to stay as Chasm is like watching porn and think that the guy is just gonna fix the fridge and then leave
>>
>>134228636
Pymtron comes to mind, even though that only half-counts
And considering this is the third attempt at making Ben a villain I'm not hopeful that they'll just give up and undo it. And as long as Ben is Chasm, Janine will be Hallow's Eve.
>>
>>134228663
There's any number of things they could do with Ben that isn't this. Literally unChasm him and give him to JMD and let the man write good stories
>>
>>134228686
I mean maybe, but even that is bound to be undone sooner than later. Not for Hank's sake but because ultron as a robot is more iconic.

Oh it might last for a while...but eventually it'll get undone.
>>134228663
Branding. As much as marvel might not like it, scarlet spider is still a popular spider-tangent thing, especially with the blue hoodie. That's why they sell so much merch of it.
>>
>>134228684
>>134228721
>>134228727
I get the status quo mentality but usually there's a large audience to support what that means exactly. I've personally reached the point where I either want Ben to stay dead or at least stick with the villain thing just for the sake of consistency. In terms of casual catering this could go either way. Scarlet Spider is set to appear in Spider-Verse 2, but then again Ben's Chasm look is clicking well with that audience too
>>
>>134228647
>You are delusional if if you think that they aren't gonna reset Ben back to Scarlet Spider.
How long Chasm lasts really all depends on how stubborn Lowe is. This is the third time they've tried turning Ben into a villain, and the Spider-Man office clearly don't care about changing things just because the fans want it.

>I mean, yeah, i am sure that Hallow Eve is gonna stick around though.
They're definitely making an effort to make her stick, but that effort seems to be largely sexy variant covers.
>>
>>134228761
Is it clicking with audiences? No one really seems to care all that much. Its not a spider-gwen situation.

The people that dont like Ben...arent saying how Chasam is this fantastic new villain for spider-man, they just still dont care and would rather the book focus on peter or even bring venom back. And the people that like Ben hate this.

Maybe if Chasam was a new character the reaction would be different.
>>
File: Ben Reilly Chasm.jpg (189 KB, 1275x1650)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>134228795
>Its not a spider-gwen situation.
Oh that's a different, larger waifu demographic. And from what I've heard, yeah, casuals like purple bad man. Causals only care about something looking cool
>>
>>134228843
I mean even then ive not seen any amount of fanart. Most is angsty clone fanart that focuses on Kaine/Ben, as usual.

And if you're making a "dark spider-man" the comparason would be venom...and yeah there's no fucking contest.
>>
>>134228843
The casuals that don't actually read or buy comics think he looks cool and thats about it. I haven't been able to find many people actually on board with Chasm anywhere beyond his design
>>
>>134228888
Heck even the design ive seen people say that it should just be an oc.
>>
File: FiVhrj1X0Ac8pc3.jpg (48 KB, 640x480)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>thread
>>
>>134228908
It's either
>He should be a new character
or
>The design should've been for Miles as Prowler
>>
>>134228918
Seen a lot of the latter yeah.

They literally stole from that one guy lmao.
>>
>>134228782
They tried twice with wally after excorising him from canon for years and look at him now.
>>
>>134228975
You fail to recognise how stubborn and stupid Spider-Man editorial is. OMD is still canon
>>
>>134228500"Why?" is always the first thing I ask. Is coffee a favorite? Does he despise it? Did anything bad happen because of coffee? Did he catch Harry singing along to "Discovery Channel," hear the line "I'm Mr. Coffee with an automated drip," and think, "Yeah, this slaps?" Taking one-off jokes too seriously is what I do best!
>>
File: FiSJlSXXkAEAVFW.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
chasm is here to stay, cope
>>
>>134228995
Norman Osborn isn’t the most stable guy around. I mean you don’t call yourself “The Green Goblin” and come up with themed gadgets if you’re right in the head. That being said, would he have a coffee pot glider? Coffee bean bombs instead of pumpkin bombs? These are the questions we should be asking
>>
>>134228637
DC was a subsidiary of Warner Bros since the 70s so they always had a safety net to fall on especially around the 90s. Image didn't produce nearly the amount of bloat Marvel had at their prime, I understand that they bought other companies at the time led to it but they could have easily recouped if they had a solid distribution to their comics. But instead gimmick covers, first editions, special editions, multiple titles of the same thing ie spider man and quickly that cost began pilling up. These affected the quality of the stories because they were more design around gimmicks than a coherent narrative. It punished both old and new readers so both stopped buying books altogether in droves so they never recouped their loses because they produced more than what people were actually buying hence filing for bankruptcy.
>>
So what powers did Ben get for the Chasm thing?
>>
>>134229308
Also, how did he lose his memories, and how fixable is it?
>>
>>134228990
Well true. But OMD was a much bigger move that had big name writers supporting it at first as well as the highest echelon of editorial.
>>
>>134229327
Something about having a company deleting some of his memories, then telling him he can only get them back by taking Peter's with some helmet thing, which got destroyed. Then he fell into some psychoradioactive goop that deleted even more memories
>>
>>134229308
Confusing what is real.
>>
>>134229353
>that had big name writers supporting it
bendis and who else?
>>
>>134229112
Didnt get half the push something like agent venom did...and even that's been undone by now.
>>
>>134229327
Why did you quote me?
>>134229361
I don't see this as an easy fix, if at all. His memories as Peter weren't even really his
>>
>>134229368
Bendis, Slott, Brubaker, Waid (who actually brought over the idea from the superman books), Millar's sometimes credited too.
>>
File: Fat Ass Ben.png (1.19 MB, 567x1041)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
A reminder that according to felicia Ben has a fatter ass than Peter.

Also throwback to when they tried setting them up as a potential couple.
>>
File: wjofjwwe.png (2.42 MB, 1021x1278)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
What went wrong?
>>
>>134228104
If I had a nickel for every time an alternative universe MJ had the Carnage symbiote, I'd have two nickels

I guess its the color scheme
>>
>>134229525
USM did it because it had that MJ taking Gwen's place more or less.

Spider-Gwen because its gwen was venom already.
>>
>>134229449
Unlikely to happen. Felicia and Peter belong together after all.
>>
File: Cats and Ben.jpg (1.11 MB, 1391x2139)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>134229603
>>
>>134229449
Its intresting how more or less every writer had a different love intrest for Ben.
>JMD had Janine as his lost love.
>Defalco had desiree
>Jurgens had Jessica
>Nicieza set up Felicia and Betty
>>
>>134228656
Some nobody from Image and the guy who draws Ben as a greasy overweight hobo and Janine as a menopausal woman.

>>134229651
They stole that exact bit for Peter and Felicia on Beyond too.
>>
>>134229699
did they make the best choice by bringing janine back?
>>
>>134229525
Do we count MJ as Venom ala RYV?
>>
>>134229702
I mean writer
>>
>>134229702
Well without the kiss, or the weight that its someone that doesnt have the same history with her and thus has to gain her trust.
>>134229705
Probably, JMD already had brought her back in the present day for his big Kaine story. And she's the one that is the most built in to ben's concept.

But it certainly seemed like every writer wanted to take a crack at it.
>>
>>134229713
No because Felicia should have the Venom symbiote
>>
>>134229713
That's a separate counter.
>>
>>134229756
No, the venom symbiote wants peter for itself.
>>
>>134229756
>>134229775
Throwing a symbiote on a character is an overused trope and lacks creativity
>>
File: jefowj.png (1.71 MB, 994x1572)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
So she's just going to get away with it?
>>
>>134229809
True but it is sexy
>>
>>134229809
We're talking horny, not logical
>>
>>134229651
Peter, Miles, and Kaine are Spider-Man

Ben is not Spider-Man
>>
>>134229875
Kaine's never been spider-man
>>
>>134229875
Peter is Spider-Man
Ben is Scarlet Spider
Kaine is Kaine
Miles is the Jackal. Ain't no other Miles that matters here.
>>
>>134229895
He pretended to be right before he died
>>
>>134226409
I wonder how he will write Felicia in the upcoming mini, maybe he didn’t know that they will become a couple?
>>
>>134230038
kek please be joking anon

Everything that's happened the last decade is Mackay's design
>>
>>134230038
Seems like he didnt, i mean otherwise he wouldnt have dedicated most of his plots to building the tam relationship from nothing to so relevant.
>>
>>
File: wjofjw.png (1.95 MB, 1347x605)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
Can't wait for the MJ and Felicia sexual tension
>>
File: 055.jpg (79 KB, 1024x428)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>134230106
>tension
>>
>>134230117
Dont forget that cebulsky wrote that....
>>
>>
>>134230124
BASED SHOGUN
>>
>>
>>134230099
>>134230106
>>134230117
You are the same that keep saying that Mary Marvel will become bi, are you from /u/?
>>
>>134230174
I only posted two of those, and nah, dont care about shazam shit.
>>
>>134228500
kek
>>
>>134228494
any plot details?
>>
>>134227819
Of two minds.
>>
>>134221012
ASM also had a tie in issue to Judgement Day.
>>
>>134230251
Three tie ins in less than 14 issues by god.
>>
>>134230281
Well two tie-ins and a "Spider-Man" event that is clearly just an X-Men event with Ben and Peter sort of forced into it
>>
File: EcLoqpWWkAYCH2R.png (490 KB, 541x531)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>
>>134230377
It still is wayy too much so early.
>>
>>134226963
cute and canon
>>
>>134225694
who did this?
>>
>>134226483
Now THIS is a cope
>>
>>134224963
I miss this art
>>
>>134228104
My poor penis
>>
>>134230458
dumbasss
>>
>>134227575
>Delusions of wanting time to go back
How can Marvel not see the irony in this shit
>>
>>134230495
pole
>>
>>134230535
Do what i say not what i do.
>>
>>134229603
In your headcanon, maybe.
>>
>>134229651
And BLACKEDcatfags seriously try to argue that she doesn't love the mask exclusively.
>>
>>134229603
Felicia is for a gangbang with all spiders
>>
>>134230495
redditor pole
>>
>>134230662
To be fair, that was more so because Ben had clearly shown attraction to her trought the whole story.

And felicia did get more development during the 00s, but the whole mask thing has been her "standard" and spider-editorial loves those.
>>
>>134230677
Mexican redditor pole.
>>
>>134229818
I guess so.
>>
>>134229818
Made for correction.
>>
>>134230698
Super Brazilian redditor pole times infinity no takebacks
>>
da fuq

what's with the marywhoresimp on last page

every.single.time
>>
>>134230808
brazillian?
>>
>>134230811
Pooooole
>>
>>134230765
I like chicks with pink hair too
>>
>>134230811
pole
>>
>>134230845
*mexican pole
>>
>>134230811
Their kind can only live within their delusions.
They want their delusions '''restored'''.
Nothing else matters.
Nothing.
>>
>>134230893
Why
Do
You
Type
Like that
>>
>>134230893
Pole
>>
>>134229133
Ah, but we know he calls himself the Goblin because of an incident from his childhood. He's green because he likes the color.

Mr. Coffee rides an upgraded Coffee Mill Gun from the civil war that he bought and fixed up and carries a coffee cup he uses to store his weapons.
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/W7CY17/gatling-rapid-fire-gun-1861-1862-1872-artist-anon-W7CY17.jpg
It's wheels convert to fans so it flies like the fire truck of the future. It's painted with chic coffee bean print.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=86c3NZBbo1I

He has planted surveillance equipment inside every coffee maker in North America.

Coffee bean bombs would be a must. Coffee dust is combustible, is an explosion hazard, and has endotoxins associated with respiratory symptoms, including asthma and changes in lung function.

His coffee cup is also stocked with morning pastries filled with aerosol extracts from coffee. Depending on the pastry bomb, it'll cause anxiety, hallucinations, seizures, insomnia, addiction(he's got addicts doing his dirty work), digestive issues(from diarrhea to gastroesophageal reflux disease to diuresis), and death from Rhabdomyolysis(muscle breakdown), stomach ulcers, and heart attacks. He keeps his weapons catches inside coffee tables.
https://www.americanrifleman.org/media/opekjsww/tacticalwalls_lede.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=987&height=551&rnd=132620901229400000&quality=70
>>
>>134230912
just say russian, same shit
>>
>>134230811
>>134230893
Samefagging pole
>>
>>134230954
Does he own the coffe bean?
>>
>>134230987
Cant even organize the phrases differently, so sad.
>>
>>
>>
>>134231024
That hand
>>
>>134231001
pole
>>
>>134231220
no yo onions el mexicano
>>
>>134230993
Norman actually doesn't care for coffee and prefers tea because his father was an avid coffee drinker and expected his son to boil it for him. the smell would stick to young Norman's clothing and remind him of what he'd face when he got home. The huge mess that always resulted from an angry drunk home making coffee without a machine. The world will learn to despise coffee just as much as he does.

His father preferred black coffee. Like his soul. So Norman takes his tea with cream and sugar like a freak. Harry's decision to own the coffee bean filled Norman with deep shame.
>>
>>134231282
I love this so much.

Do the other goblins take coffe related names too?
>>
>>134230955
please don't compare us to poles
>>
>>134231411
but it pisses them off
>>
next thread?
>>
>>134231506
PLEASE GOD NO, WE HAVE ONE DAILY, LET IT FUCKING REST
>>
>>134231575
but I want to keep in touch with my friends
>>
>>134231506

>>134227277
>>
Remember Ben's actually dead, this is just a a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone.
>>
>>134231657
so is peter parker
>>
>>134230893
wish this was ironic but they are like that
>>
>>134231694
Wonder if his soul will show up cracked from the back and forth in Kindred.
>>
>>134231694
No Peter's missing part of his soul and was ressurected via magic, so its different.
>>
>>134231711
pole
>>
>>134231729
elaborate your autism
>>
>>134231713
he died in other, superior, infinity gauntlet, kindred saga, judgment day. (what else?) He's not the same person anymore
>>
>>134231765
not the same as being literally cloned.
>>
>>134231788
Judgment day is but yes on the others.
>>
>>134231788
wasn't he cloned back to life in AXE judgement day?
>>
>>134231803
Oh yeah that one.

Still its not 9 times. And the spider-books have always treated clones as different people.
>>
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.