[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gabe.jpg (515 KB, 1920x1080)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
miraculous ladybug

gabes going down edition
>>
>"Harder mommy."
"What?"
>>
File: 35y64yjru.jpg (1.24 MB, 1998x997)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>
File: students.jpg (747 KB, 1920x1080)
747 KB
747 KB JPG
previous >>134179392
>>
>>134213825
What role are all these third parties going to play in the conflict? We've got Nathalie being a vaguely non-evil person, and now Felix too.
>>
>>134213903
Well, I don't know for sure, but with his time running out because of the cataclysm and his insanity increasing every episode, I bet Gabriel's final plan is going to be completely disproportioned.

We know he's using the Alliance's rings to track every single person who do anything "super-human" and he uses them to transfer the powers of the Miraculous he stole. Something tells me he's planing to do something even worse with them.

My theory? He might use the rings to spread somekind of "virus" to akumatize everyone in Paris (or even the world) who use it.

With this situation, it's pretty obvious Marinette will need help from all her friends while she deals with Monarch herself. This could be the perfect time for Master Su-Han to return.
>>
>future Adrienette "accidentally" get filmed while fucking in public, knowing Lila will see the video and seethe
Tactics 10/10
>>
>>134213903
So is Felix's true plan with the peacock to find a way to make himself a real boy?
>>
>>134214383
I thought his plan was what he did as Argos. Has he had time to make a new one?
>>
It bothers me how this show keeps sidelining characters not involved in Adrinette’s ship-faggotery, and how their way to resolve it is to turn everyone Marinette’s herd of sheep instead of going further, or even stepping backwards.
>Juleka is girl fascinated with creep stuff.
>Juleka is now emo girl.
>Juleka is now Rose’s friend.
>Juleka is Marinette’s bf’s sister who never gets noticed.
>Juleka now only mumbles.

>
>
>Oh, Nathaniel existed.
>Nathaniel is gay.
>Sure, Lila sits next to him instead of staying alone, but they never interact outside a single line.

But Sabrina seems to be the worst case.
>Sabrina gets her Akuma form.
>No design, she’s invisible.
>Let’s cut her story just to 5 minutes to dedicate the rest of the episode to Chloe.
-
>Sabrina will get an Akuma again.
>For another Chloe episode.
-
>Sabrina gets her Miraculous!
>But shares the spotlight with other 3 new heroes.
>But it’s also a soccer special with a guest celebrity, so those 4 should get less time.
>Oh, Sabrina’s whole purpose is filling up the player count number and scoring a random goal, I guess.
>Did I mention this is also a Chloe episode?
-
>Sorry Sabrina, as the guardian, I declare that Dog Miraculous is now for Adrien’s! And even thought he only did a single thing anyone could have done, I declare him the most perfect, and I’m planning infinite adventures together in the future with us-him.
-

Honestly, I’m given the impression that Sabrina is a character they are *keeping* for something big they keep procrastinating, so they always end up letting her dust until they day where they can finally START their whole idea with her, but for the meantime, let’s just let her stay with the most minimal shit until then.

And for Nino, well, there’s nothing to say other than he’s shit and the show would lose nothing if he’s erased out of nowhere.
>>
>>134213982
If it were a long episode, I would like the foreign heroes showing up to help.
>>
>>134214484
Actually, I believe that might happen. One of the leaks revealed a woman dressed in a feminine version of Knightowl's uniform. Maybe the United Heroez would make a cameo in the Season Finale.
>>
>>134214545
Ooh, nice.
>>
>>134213872
>Nathaniel, Ivan, Rose, Kim and Nino are orphans.
>>
Looks like Nathalie's secret plan will be in the show after all.

>>134214383
>>134214404
Argos's true plan was to free adrien from gabe. But then he wanted revenge on lb and gabe for killing sentis. Then he met kagami and made it his plan to free her too. But he after got laid decided he doesn't want to kill people anymore. So he and kagami sic ladybug on gabe.
>>
>>134215017
*but after he got laid
>>
>>134215017
As far as I see, Nathalie would be as dangerous as Gabriel if she gets her hands on the Miraculous. Neither of them are in their right minds.
>>
what if it's all misdirection with lila and felix and shit and nathalie is the new big bad
>>
>>134215512
I wouldn't mind. Remember when "Le Paon" was supposed to "make Hawk Moth look like a baby"?
>>
>>134215547
They never said "Le Paon" would be the villain who would make Hawk Moth look like a baby.

I believe the villain has been revealed already, and that might be Lila as the new holder of the Buterfly Miraculous.
>>
Does anyone have the scripts? I keep seeing snippets of them popping up on Twitter but never the full thing
>>
>>134215336
Even if Nat is the more trustworthy of the two, She's definitely fucked enough to pull some despicable shit.
>>
Kagami is a sentimonster confirmed. Tomoe has no problem with Gabe akumatizing her daughter as long as he's not running the risk of Ladybug breaking her amok.
>>
>>134215547
>>134215586
They said Le Paon would become the major Season 2 villain and that even Hawk Moth would fear her, we also saw Dusuu crying like bitch, but none of that ever came.
>>
>>134215869
Turk is only sharing them with his spanish speaking posse. They read them live on twitter space then tweet excerpts from them.
>>
>>134216104
I repeat, that's not what they said back then.

They said: "We will have in the future the debut of a new villain who will make Hawk Moth look like a baby". They never said that would be Mayura.

>>134216089
I already suspected that for a long time. The easiest clue is the fact that we haven't see any clue about the identity of Kagami's father. Maybe because THERE IS NO FATHER for Kagami.

Adrien, Kagami and Felix are confirmed Sentimonsters. But you know? They are not the only candidates. I have some other candidates:

- "The Gorilla": We don't know his real name and he has never said a clear word. Isn't this suspictious?

- Chloe: Let's face it, if anyone deserves to be called "monster" is her. Besides, I don't see Audrey Bourgeois as the kind of woman willing to pass through the pains and difficulties of pregnancy.

- Zoe: I mean, how is it even possible for Audrey Bourgeois to have had a relationship with another man while she was supposed to be married? There's something fishy around here.

- Lila: She's a bigger monster than Chloe herself, but it's not the only thing. There's something suspictious about her too, especially the topic of her other identities.
>>
>>134216206
>Zoe: I mean, how is it even possible for Audrey Bourgeois to have had a relationship with another man while she was supposed to be married? There's something fishy around here.
She cheated on him, dummy
>>
>>134213845
Man, I wish we had more every day life Gabe.
>>
>>134216257
And risk his reputation as a fahionista with an scandal that could be a big spot on her image? I don't think so.
>>
>>134216302
We already know zoe has a dad, speedwatcher. And infidelity isn't a scandal in France.
>>
>>134214463
>Sabrina gets her Akuma form.
>No design, she’s invisible.
This is probably one of my favorite unintentional jokes. I mean, it made sense considering the context of the Akumatization, but still. She could have at least had a visible Akumatized form and had the ability to shift between invisible and visible. Heck, she seemed to have been invisible for over a day in that episode. I'd think it would have gotten awkward for her to be invisible for that along. I want to agree with your mention of her being set up for something in the future, but the more I think about it the more it feels like this is just what Sabrina is for. Which is a shame.
>>
>>134216206
>They never said that would be Mayura.
They literally said “villain that even Hawk Moth fears” with an attached image of “Le Paon” which is obviously Nathalie/Mayura, as they barely changed the design plus we already knew of the Miraculous being at the safe.
>>
>>134216302
anon do you know how many celebrities cheat and get away with it
>>
>>134216328
They say Zoe has a dad, but do we have any proof? I mean we thought we knew Lila's mom... AND IT TURNS OUT SHE HAS THREE OF THEM!!!!

And seriously, in France there's no legal actions against infidelity? Man, I'm so glad I don't live there.

>>134216385
This shouldn't be the case on a tv show for kids. I mean, they have started to deal with serious topics, and that's no laughing matter.

>>134216362
The image of "Le Paon" was in another part of the interview, separated from that question.

Also, as far as I see, the only "villain" Hawk Moth/Gabriel has shown to fear is Tomoe Tsurugi.
>>
>>134216453
>And seriously, in France there's no legal actions against infidelity? Man, I'm so glad I don't live there.
where the fuck are you from? Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>134216453
Haven’t you seen the development of this show? It’s all been backpedalings from everything they can introduce.

>THIS IS LILA, SHE’S BUILT TO BECOME A RECURRING AGONIST, WAIT FOR S2.
>HEY LB & CN GOT ELEMENTAL ALTS, STAY TUNED THERE’S 8 OF THEM.
>NATHALIE IS NEW VILLAIN, WATCH HER AND HM BECOME EVIL DUO FOR THE NEXT SEASON.
>LILA IS BACK AND SHE DECLARED WAR AGAINST MARINETTE, WATCH HER SCHEMES FROM S3.
>BIG TWIST!!! MARINETTE&LUKA! ADRIEN&KAGAMI! BOTH BECAME COUPLES AT THE END OF S3, WATCH HOW THE STORY DEVELOPS WITH THIS HUGE CHANGE IN S4.
>>
>>134216561
Watch it, pal. I live in Spain, and infidelity is not ignored here.
>>
>>134216609
How's the rain?
>>
>>134216605
Precisely, things changes each season, or secrets are revealed that change the rules.

Therefore, things like "Zoe has a dad" could actually be revealed a lie in the future.
>>
>>134216453
France doesn't give a fuck about monogamy. Everyone has a side piece
>>
>>134216619
Not enough. Sure, it can get intense, but it's not raining as much as we need. The water reservoirs are getting into historical minimals.
>>
>>134216657
That's because the rain in Spain is mainly on the plane.
>>
>>134216453
>This shouldn't be the case on a tv show for kids. I mean, they have started to deal with serious topics, and that's no laughing matter.
could you explain what you mean? you’d rather not have that topic addressed in a children’s show or you think it should be addressed but with more seriousness?
i mean i guess i get it either way. not sure if i agree with you though.

>>134216609
what’s the legal punishment
>>
There is absolutely no advantage to being male in the developed world in this day and age. By making shows like this with female protagonists, they are mocking us for not being women
>>
>>134216674
Well, you just have to see how inhuman Gabriel Agreste is treating his own son each episode, because his insanity is getting everything from him.

Also, in some of the leaked scripts, it would appear that Felix's father was even more controlling than Gabriel with Adrien. To the point that it seems he even suffered abuse. Do you think that's a topic for a kid's tv show?

As for the legal punishment, it usually en in divorce and the part who has been infidel has to pay a great sum of money to the victim of the infidelity.
>>
>>134216736
Colt was such a shithead that when he was on his deathbed he wouldn't let felix touch him. Like a leper
>>
>>134216736
>Do you think that's a topic for a kid's tv show?
i don’t see why not. i’m not really puritanical with this kinda stuff. i remember reading books in middle school with way darker shit.
>>
>>134216762
Was that from another script? I'm not sure.

You know? The way he's described, it's very similar to how David Banner treated his own son, Bruce Banner (who would eventually become Hulk).
>>
>>134216155
Fuck
>>
>>134216835
24 script when he's telling lb his life story
>>
Some ep16 scripts out about gabe and nathalie fighting over using the rings to give adrien conflicting orders. Son of a bitch sentitheory real...
>>
>>134216869
I was thinking about it, but I'm not sure if it was into the posterior "written" pictures.

>>134216990
The rings can't be destroyed withou endangering Adrien's existence, so what are they going to do in the end? If Adrien takes them, it would make him his own master. But I believe that would be too weird, to carry the wedding rings of your parents in you fingers.
>>
>>134213872
who is sitting behind Gab?
>>
>>134217068
Mylene's dad, I think. He was The Mime.
>>
>>134217024
>If Adrien takes them, it would make him his own master. But I believe that would be too weird, to carry the wedding rings of your parents in you fingers.
i always felt weird about it too. not for the reason you gave though, i mean parents sometimes pass down their wedding rings as heirlooms. but i think it’d be strange for him to carry something so delicate, quite literally his entire existence, on his finger. it could be lost or destroyed so easily.
>>
>>134217123
Indeed. Just remember how easily was for Felix to steal Gabriel's ring from his own hand, and he didn't even notice it. Now think if someone else, with the same abilities, do the same and take the rings from Adrien's hand.
>>
>>134217024
>>134217123
>>134217146
Kagami and felix wear their amok rings so I don't see why adrien would be any different.
>>
>>134217179
How do you know Felix has his amok in a ring? I mean, the ring he used to create the Red Moon, it would mean the ring had two amoks at the same time. Is that even possible?

As for Adrien, don't you think he would feel very unconfortable with himself wearing the wedding rings of his parents in his fingers?
>>
>>134217229
Red moon was in a fake adrien ring (cat camoflage) not his own dad inherited ring. There's a scene of him swappingg his rings out
>>
So, it seems Astruc is up to ending every plotline he made during previous 4 (or even 5) seasons. Really. There were thing, that could be stretched for another season or so. Without rushing it. What's the hurry?
>>
>>134217583
S5 is the end of the gabe arc
>>
>>134217583
it's been like 7 years it's about time we had some change
>>
>>134217229
>don't you think he would feel very unconfortable with himself wearing the wedding rings of his parents in his fingers?
Nah as long as they're not on his ring fingers. Also, they were originally worn by gdv twin siblings before emilie gave amelie's to gabe
>>
File: U2v1xXbHAuI.jpg (111 KB, 720x900)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
No thread is good without Lady Noire
>>
>>134213825
Felix being emotionally destroyed over having to release Argos from existence, calling it his sister. That's metal
>>
>>134213845
I LOLed out loud
>>
File: gaypolicticiansbelike.png (901 KB, 700x649)
901 KB
901 KB PNG
>>134213872
These 2 totally fuck, Roger being the dom top and André being the sub bottom
>>
>>134215336
this.
Many people have been betting on Nathalie in the "who will be taking care of Adrien after all this shit"-bowl, but her being the one is also as bad as if gabe himself gets it.
its true that at this point Nathalie might be the only one who gives a shit about Adrien rn, but that doesnt mean she is a good person. She is still willing to terrorize a city in order to achieve her goals. If somehow she manages to survive at the end, she still needs to pay for her crimes.
>>
>>134217024
>If Adrien takes them, it would make him his own master.
actually the best thing that could happen to him. once he stops being mind controlled by magic bullshit he isn't even aware of he can finally develop normally and become his own person
>>134217123
>it could be lost or destroyed so easily.
true but he doesn't have to keep the ring on him, it could be locked away. only problem with that is he'd have to know about its nature. knowing how essentiell the ring's safety is for adrien's survival is the only reason gabe was a better holder
>>
>>134218692
meanwhile LB would probably break and purify the amok without a second though and with a smile on her face.
No wonder he hates her guts.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (31 KB, 451x680)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Ivr been wondering, is Adrien really 14yo? What if its a "Blade Runner 49" kind of shit where all his early memories were implanted upon his creation?
It seems like a strech but more plausible than just saying that Emelie's disease dragged on for 13 years
>>
>>134218974
If Kagami is a Sentimonster I'm less sure of this but I interpreted it originally that Adrien was created as a replacement for real dead Adrien
>>
File: hmm.png (576 KB, 800x790)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>>134214463
Sabrina fag, should I tell you about why Sabrina is getting akumatized in Adoration (Zoe is a lesbian ep)?
I feel you'll cringe
>>
File: Spoiler Image (77 KB, 830x513)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>134216990
Blame Emilie for not wanting to adopt
>>
File: OOOOOH BABABABABA.webm (1.22 MB, 852x480)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB WEBM
>>134217583
Gabe arc was always gonna be 5 seasons. It was gonna end there but they decided
>Hey let's make seasons 6 and 7! And let's put fucking Lila as our villain!
>>
>>134216990
>>134217024
one ring to rule them all
one ring to find them
one ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them!
>>
>>134218974
just remembered that this wouldnt really make sense since Chloe knew Adrien as a kid.
>>134219084
theory makes more sense, but too dark for a kid's show
>>
>>134219246
then they really fucked up with the pace
>>
>>134218974
>>
>>134216675
Don't give up.
>>
>>134219084
i like the theory where felix was a failed attempt at adrien
>>
>>134219373
>posting fat trolling by asstruck
Dumbass, in his answer he meant date of it's creation in irl like a concept of cartoon character/
>>
File: movie bug.webm (1.12 MB, 1920x800)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB WEBM
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: kek.jpg (22 KB, 546x173)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>
File: Lila's arts and crafts.jpg (145 KB, 1052x593)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Lila what is this?
Also Both rings are Adrien's amok
>>
File: Lila's other school.jpg (170 KB, 1080x926)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>134221338
Lila's other school
>>
>>134213982
Supposedly he can mind control everyone with them too, but it's his most dangerous plan he's only going to use in the finale because he's near death by then.
>>
>>134214383
I think he just wanted it to keep anyone from destroying him Adrien or Kagami.
>>
>>134216206
>- Chloe: Let's face it, if anyone deserves to be called "monster" is her. Besides, I don't see Audrey Bourgeois as the kind of woman willing to pass through the pains and difficulties of pregnancy.

Chloe's not perfect enough to be a Sentimonster. All 3 Senti kids are highly skilled and intelligent and basically as perfect a human as one could be. Also they're tightly controlled by their parents (which makes sense because they literally cannot disobey them). With Chloe she walks all over her father and is a brainless moron with no real talents or ambition.
>>
>>134217583
This was supposedly the last season and only got an extention after they wrote it so they wrote it to wrap up most of the story with a hook for further adventures if they got renewed.
>>
i've only seen up to ep 7. what the hell are you guys talking about?
>>
>>134221783
ep 8, 9, 12, 18 are out, 16 is next week
18 (emotion) was felix's first appearance as argos and revealed kagami as a sentimonster. also adrinette canon
>>
File: kag-ack.jpg (694 KB, 1920x1080)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
>>134222153
i see
>>
>>134221338
>that wig
Lila was master fu in disguise all along
>>
>>134221338
Didn't somebody have a screencap of Lila's new underground lair for S6?
>>
If Adrien is a sentimonster does that mean he can’t have kids
>>
>>134222719
logically yes but Astruc chooses to ignore all the implications of making a character not being really human so I guess that wont be an issue
>>
>>134222830
Mainly because he's really just making it all up as he goes and has no long-term plan for any of this.
>>
>>134222719
Correct. Multiplication is the power of the mouse, not the peacock. Even if he could have kids, they would be snapped out of existence along with him. Just like Hack-san couldn't copy & pasted, saved, or edited to circumvent his erasure.
>>
>>134222719
I dunno, are IVF kids fertile? Because according to Astruc that's supposed to be the Senti allegory
>>
>>134214463
Agree, but it's pretty standard for lots of cartoons and TV generally. Either characters get flanderised, forgotton or just used as interchangeable parts for episode plots.
>>
File: 404 brain not found.jpg (711 KB, 1920x1080)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>
>>134222719
Astruc said sentibug could have had kids if she lived that long
>>
Okay ignoring all the what if's bla bla is he a sentimonster or not....

WHY is he a sentimonster? what's the point of all this from a writing point of view? Do they think this adds some sort of clever twist? All this will do is make it impossible for viewers to commit to Adrien's life and struggle if he's not even a real person.
They might as well just have everyone wake up at the end of the series and go "oh lol it was all a dream" and none of the miraculous were ever real
>>
>>134223639
Because >>134222838
>>
>>134223639
> All this will do is make it impossible for viewers to commit to Adrien's life and struggle if he's not even a real person.
Sounds like autism.
>>
>>134223639
>WHY is he a sentimonster?
This >>134219228 now why are Felix and Kagami sentis (especially when Colt hated Felix because of that) is the real question
>>
>>134223639
Human he is or not, his suffering is pretty real either way. Plus, despite what is been told, Adrien is certainly not perfect.
>>134223701
That's not it either. Implications that Adrien is a sentimonster were since at least season 3 (there were few, but they were there), so it was planned. And I'm not even considering the Emilie painting in the house.
Though, I'd say that Astruc held onto that for too long, and so we get a rushed resolution of the series, when there could be less subtle hints since the previous season, and we wouldn't get all the "SURPISE, KAGAMI IS A SENTI, SURPRISE YOUR MOM IS A SENTI TOO" in a few episodes.

I mean, Astruc is Astruc and I'm not putting too much blame for on him for that, but we could be enjoying these little bits of information a bit longer. Theory making is what makes fandom going after all. One of the things.
>>
>>134223550
God imagine how happy CN would be to spend his life with two bugs.
>>
How is it possible that cat and bug don't know each other's identities yet? I know that is the whole premise of the show but it's reaching subzero levels of IQ.
>her perspective
I got a bf the same moment that cat got a gf in his civilian life
>his perspective
I got a gf the same moment that bug got a bf in her civilian life
Plus loads of other shit that has hinted at it.

I'm wondering if they will be revealed to each other at the end of this season or early next season, and since season 6 is called 'a new beginning' we will get new holders of the bug and cat miraculous with Marinette still as guardian.
>>
File: screenshot (2).jpg (685 KB, 1920x1080)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
>>134223970
>>
>>134224387
>I'm wondering if they will be revealed to each other at the end of this season
hahahaha
they don't
>>
>>134224387
I really hope that when they do finally reveal, rather than immediately falling head over heels for eachother, they instead awkwardly realize how many times they've interacted with eachother and not figured it out despite it being so obvious. And also be embarrased at remembering some of the things they've said to eachother not realizing who's who.

And then maybe after some time they laugh about it
"hey chat remember that time when I nearly kissed you thinking you were a statue"
"hey ladybug remember that time I had to reject you infront of your father"
>>
>>134224529
I'm glad someone else said this because I have imagined the exact same thing in my head many times. Yes I am a 31 year old man who daydreams about cute moments this show could have.
>>
File: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (46 KB, 800x450)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>134224529
>I really hope that when they do finally reveal, rather than immediately falling head over heels for eachother,
What do you mean? They are dating, they ALREADY ARE head over heels for each other.
If anything their realizing that they are each other significant other will make them look like this
>>
>>134224387
magic
>>
File: size queen.png (1.02 MB, 852x933)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Is Adrien big enough for she?
>>
>>134224387
The season ends with her knowing his but him not knowing hers. Also they're not retarded, we're just watching the narrow timeline where they don't know
>>
>>134224550
same, I think about all the things they would both think about as they essentially try to process 5+ seasons of all the times they've interacted with eachothers secret otherself now knowing the truth of who they are.

"so.. that time Adrien ran away when that akuma showed up.. and then Cat Noir showed up immediately afterwards"
"When Cat Noir said that joke, that was actually Adrien"
"That clumsy Marinette girl.. that was actually Ladybug the whole time"
>>
>>134224697
What am I looking at in the topright corner?
>>
>>134224740
Marinette measuring adrien's pp
>>
File: stressed bug.png (779 KB, 810x739)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
>me trying to figure out what the hell is going on in this show
>>
File: plagg.jpg (402 KB, 1920x1080)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
so... do they masturbate or are their kwamis always watching?
>>
>>134223846
kagami no idea, she worked perfectly fine as the child of a controlling single mother. i don't think the perfect children arranged marriage was planned from the start. as for felix, if >>134220358 were true, assuming the agrestes asked amelie if she wanted to have felix it could have put a strain on colt and amelie's relationship, especially considering how much she loves felix. colt probably blames felix for the state of his and amelie's relationship.
>>134223639
>All this will do is make it impossible for viewers to commit to Adrien's life and struggle if he's not even a real person.
nah.
>>
File: 1635126048442.jpg (84 KB, 1024x572)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>134224550
>Yes I am a 31 year old man who daydreams about cute moments this show could have
>>
>>134224846
>or
>>
>>134221501
That's because all that seems to aim Chloe is to be a mini-version of her own mom. I mean, what if that's how she created her daughter? Instead of "being perfect", she said "Just be like me".
>>
>>134213825
Gabe: I have the weirdest boner right now
>>
>>134224846
The kwamis help
>>
>>134225275
ohh
>>
>>134216206
Holy shit Tomoe went blind because she created kagami it was the toll the broken miraculous extracted on her
>>
>>134225107
Every single rich kid at the diamond ball was exactly as bratty as chloe. Only adrien, felix, and kagami were different. Either all those brats are sentis too or chloe isn't one.
>>
>>134216561
Sounds like he's an insecure retard who probably couldn't get a wife even if he wanted to
>>
>>134216762
One wonders if Colt even considered Felix his actual son
>>
>>134225304
Well, a deleted scene from "Emotion" showed Chloe realizing "Zoe" was actually Marinette and told the other kids to get her; but the other brats were even more spoiled than Chloe herself, as they didn't want to get their hands dirty.

Only Chloe ended up doing the dirty work, which means Chloe, if it interests her, is more than willing to let her brat attitude.
>>
>>134225387
The difference is andre put chloe in public school for mayor optics so she's used to touching poor people but all those other kids probably went to private school
>>
>>134225470
That's a good point too. Chloe developed a resistance to the filthy peasantry, which allows her to bully up close and personally.
>>
File: chlo.jpg (663 KB, 1920x1080)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
god i want chloe to spit on me and call me useless
>>
>London special
>Bong miraculous box full of miraculous based on bong animals
>Hedgehog, badger, weasel etc
>>
>>134225337
The way he's described by Felix in one of the leaks, makes me think he's like Brian Banner, Bruce Banner/Hulk's father, and abusive and alcoholic man responsible of most of his traumas.
>>
>>134225337
>>134225296
My theory was that kagami and felix's dads died around the same time emilie went coma because they all had peacockitis
so maybe colt treated felix shitty because he knew creating felix made him sick
>>
>>134225387
That wasn't deleted
>>
>>134225563
What are bong animals?
>>
>>134225657
Animals that eat chips (fries) and crisps (chips).
>>
>>134225657
Britbonger
>>
File: 1653950262260 ladyass.jpg (357 KB, 2896x2896)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>134224529
Couldn't agree more, anon.
Friendzoning each other for... each other. Ladybug finding Chat's jokes stupid (partly was in Ephemeral, but what the heck, it was shor and not canon). CN opening up to Marinette. Marichat kiss. The fucking dream sequence...
The reveal will be much more satisfying if they actually reflect on everything that has happened between them.
Recalling previous events is not a new thing for Miraculous anyway. Chat Blanc, where Adrien remembers what LB said to him about her "boy who she loves" - bad example, because all that was in like 15 seconds total. Determination - good example, because both of them remember the event, and share what they think about it in a non retarded way. So it's not impossible for Astruc to do things right.
>>134224846
Plagg probably demands some camembert for even knowing about it. And the moments Adrien unpacks all those ass-shots of Ladybug (since Marinette seems to have no ass for some reason?), he turns away and just eats his cheese.
As for Marinette, Tikki probably helps her out, knowing all the stress she accumulates for being either Marinette or Ladybug. And Marinette imagines being with either Adrien or Chat Noir depending on how stressed and kinky she is that day, while Tikki does the job. And after that they smile at each other and hug.
>>
File: sniff.jpg (485 KB, 1920x1080)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>134225899
my wifes ass is fine for her age and weight :(
>>
>>134224615
I'm getting Seinfeld flashbacks.
>Adrien: Marinette...I'm Chat Noir. He's me.
>Marinette: I feel -exactly the same way-.
>>
Kagami is playing Lila isn't she?
>>
>>134226074
If so, that would make her the most intelligent person in the show. Which isn't too far of a stretch.
>>
>>134224599
According to Jubilation, yes.
>>
>>134226092
Like I don't buy that she wasn't moved by Marinette's apology, which means she would have realized Lila was manipulating her. Plus we don't actually know what she knows in regards to the inner machinations of Gabriel's circle
>>
I rewatched the episode Volpina, because Lila in that costume is so hot it makes me want to explode.

Also it's funny that Ladybug says she thinks she knows who it is because she ruined her chances with a guy she liked, Cat instantly says "Lila?". Even if it's possible some people from school found out about what happened between the three of them in the park, there's no reason a superhero would have known unless he was there. Dumb feline.
>>
>>134225899
>since Marinette seems to have no ass for some reason?
it's the same for adrien to chat. conclusion: the ass comes from kwamis
>>
>>134226266
She was moved by marinette's apology. She just didn't think that lila was being conniving about it.
>>
>>134225657
And then argos and kagami made out to the sound of big ben's bongs
>>
>>134226809
>big ben
That is going to be the name of the supervillain.
>akumatises a random british guy called Ben
>he grows and has a clock on his head
"Hello Big Ben. I have given you the power of BONGS. You will BONG loudly at Ladybug and Cat Noir until they give you their miraculous"
>>
According to the leaked bible, Adrien will never know the truth about his father. But let's face it, that's not a secret you can keep forever locked. Don't you think?

I'm also worried about what will happen when Adrien discovers his true nature. Felix knows, and it would appear Kagami knows too. So, how much time do you think it will happen BEFORE Adrien finds out?
>>
>>134226894
Maybe there can be aborted timelines/what if eps about him finding out.
>>
>>134226894
If the dream theory is real and gabe doesn't die in the finale then it probably isn't safe to tell adrien anything until he's 18 and moves out.
>>
>>134226917
No what ifs/aborted timelines aborted, my friend. Some things are just inevitable.
>>
>>134226954
I don't know what you mean with "dream theory". But as far as I see, there's no escape for Gabriel out of this. After all the damage he has caused, it's time for him to finally pay.

As far as I see, the sequence where Gabriel make a wish MUST be a dream, probably caused by Gabriel's power as Nightormentor, which consist in making his victims to experience their worst nightmares.

There's also thta leaked picture of a conmemorative statue of Gabriel Agreste. (As if he deserves one).
>>
>>134226959
Adrien finding out moth identity while still living with gabe can only end in apocalypse. But as an adult it should be fine. I think finding out about the senti thing isn't so tragic knowing that he's not the only one.
>>
>>134227007
>i don't know what you mean by dream theory
>proceeds to explain the dream theory
>>
File: Nooroo_Square.png (966 KB, 887x886)
966 KB
966 KB PNG
Poor Nooroo I hope she is doing ok
>>
>>134227433
>Going to be used and exploited by Lila in S6
Not even close.
>>
>>134225534
>not wanting her to laugh at you and casually eat cheesecake while watching you masturbate and THEN spit on you and call you useless while you use her spit as lube.
>>
>>134227433
Never gave Gabriel a beat deserves to suffer
>>
>>134227433
>caring about omnidimensional xenos being
Imagine that cuck.
>>
>>134227433
Considering he's about to fall into the hands of someone who is worse than Gabriel ever was (Lila), I'm afraid his suffering is just going to get worse.
>>
File: sassy chlo.jpg (796 KB, 1920x1080)
796 KB
796 KB JPG
>>134227538
be a shame if she also forced me to dress up as a sissy little maid
>>
>>134227652
Something tells me in Season 6, things could get even worse.
>>
>>134226917
I'd rather you gouge my eyeballs out
>>
File: banana chlo.jpg (722 KB, 1920x1080)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>>134227899
oh boy yeah dom me chlo
>>
>>134227930
Something tells me Lila could turn Chloe into her main ally. These two are two worms in the same apple after all.
>>
Fucking Felix coming in here with that Protoman energy
>>
Anyone else wanna fuck Tikki? Imagine her pole dancing on her cock, licking it as she dances and struts around it. Imagine Tikki going sugar-rush crazy over your cum, magically trying to force herself to take your cock, no matter how much it doesn't fit. Imagine her abusing her powers of creation so that you could fuck her senseless.
>>
File: tiki.jpg (468 KB, 1920x1080)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>134228036
>>
>>134227977
Chloe is too self-absorbed and short-sighted to be a long-term ally, and Lila no doubt won't want to be sharing her glory with anybody. At best, Chloe will be an Akuma when the mood strikes her and then act like Lila is still nothing afterwards.
>>
>>134228036
Glad to see that I'm not the only one.
>>
File: police cat.jpg (700 KB, 1920x1080)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
>>134228036
STEP AWAY FROM THE KWAMI
>>
>>134228069
If someone is dumb enough to fall for Lila's manipulations for a long time, but smart and mean enough to be competent in some shared goals... That's Chloe.
>>
>>134226660
This. I just figured Kagami was being dumb.
>>
File: mari.jpg (468 KB, 1920x1080)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
sometimes she's just a little bit too adorable looking
>>
>>134228309
Nah. Chloe quits as soon as she feels satisfied with what she's done.
>>
There's one problem nobody is commenting about Adrien and the fact that his amok is in two different rings.

You see, because of the rings, two different persons can give him orders. But if he's given two contradictory orders, which will be the result?

I mean, in the 90s animated series of Spider-Man, there was this "Giant Spider-Bot" that received two contradictory orders from two different Spider-Men. The result? Its systems overloaded and its head blew up. Let's hope we won't see that happening to Adrien.
>>
>>134228662
Does she ever get satisfied with anything?
>>
>>134228728
i thought kagami was the sentimonster not adrien
>>
>>134228744
my penis
>>
>>134228749
Adrien, Felix and Kagami have been confirmed as Sentimonsters.

I added to the list of suspictions The Gorilla, Chloe, Zoe and maybe Lila.
>>
miraculous.to seems to be fixed and not giving pop up shit anymore
>>
>>134228810
well. i don't know what to do with this information now.
>>
>>134226092
You make it sound like that would be difficult
>>
If Adrien is a sentimonster can he even have kids
>>
>>134228744
Momentarily, enough that she gets bored with what she's doing and leaves in the middle of it.
>>
>>134228925
if his creator gave him that ability then yes
>>
>>134228810
Nathalie can't be a s based on the timeline, but she has to be something. She's good at everything we've seen her try, we know nothing about where she came from, and she stays utterly loyal to Emilie throughout everything. My guess is she used to be an animal familiar that Emilie transformed into a human.
>>
>>134216206
>Adrien, Kagami and Felix are confirmed Sentimonsters

So is this actually confirmed or is the fandom confusing their fanon theories with reality again?
>>
is this not the most popular and successful cartoon outside of the US?

Why doesn't Jeremy Zag invest those millions into consolidating his animation studios and making sure his shows are broadcast on an actual schedule and nothing gets leaked?
>>
>>134226074
Kagami is genuinely socially retarded, so sometimes I think she isn't, but her subtle digs at Lila in Emotion make me feel like maybe she does figure it out by then. It's out of character for her though, I think Kagami's more the type to confront Lila head on and beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>134228932
Emilie might have neutered him
>>
>>134229640
he'd rather keep the money
>>
>>134229640
If you don't consider Japanese animation 'cartoons', or Canadian animation 'outside of the US', maybe.
>>
>>134228340
>>134226266
>>134226092
>>134226074
>>134229853
Kagami is aware that Lila hates Marinette but she doesn't understand just how much Lila hates her. She just thinks it's a scenario of "My two friends just really don't like each other that's sad :(, but hey I like them :)"
>>
File: drugged mari.jpg (491 KB, 1920x1080)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>
>>134222830
Why exactly? No like really think about what you just said in the context of the show. The miraculous can create basically anything. Why would Sperm somehow not work?
>>
File: liela.jpg (616 KB, 1920x1080)
616 KB
616 KB JPG
>>134230690
hate? they lez'd off in the toilet
>>
File: Nathaniel.jpg (62 KB, 640x640)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>134214573
Nathaniel is Jewish, his people just don't show up to PTA meetings.
>>
File: mlb.png (419 KB, 650x531)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>always see this white lady with her black baby
>father has never been seen
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>134230788
Love and Lust are pretty closely tied. Lila just wants a Marinette sex slave and she's angry (and turned on) by Mari refusal.
>>
>>134213825
I don’t get fans of this show
>>
>>134232099
we want to fuck [insert character]
>>
>>134230884
It means adoption exists.
>>
>>134232099
Are you one of those retards that turns around in the movie theater and gawk at everyone?
>>
>>134230753
like >>134222886 said, its all about the concept. A sentimonster is a being made out the concept of emotion, therefore lacks the primordial ability to create, which would be only reserved to the Ladybug Miraculous.
But hey, lets choose to ignore all that and just go with "its magic". Way easier and convenient than just try and think about it.
>>
>>134230690
this makes no sense . Didnt Kagami hated Lila? Wasnt she akumatized because of her hate for Lila once? Why are they being friends now?
>>
>>134233731
>A sentimonster is a being made out the concept of emotion, therefore lacks the primordial ability to create

I don't think that tracks at all, since as seen with the butterfly you can effectively copy the abilities of other Miraculous just not directly. It's like saying an Akum that turns someone into a hero that makes things explode would violate the rules of the Cat being destruction.
>>
>>134229625
canon has already dropped so many hints of it that its gone over the point of foreshadowing to be a completely obvious fact now.
>>
>>134233749
She's giving Lila a second chance, since Lila has been acting nice to her since that prior incident.

People need to remember we see the show 90% from Mari's PoV and Lila is always in bitch mode, but outside of Mari Lila lies and acts like a nice person.
>>
>>134233763
I get your point but if thats true than why doesnt gabe just akumatize someone with the ability to make The Wish? Or travel back in time to save emilie? Or someone with the power to magically curr her from the disease? If there is no limit than what is stopping him?
Even though Miraculous is all about magic it needs to have its limits within the bounds of its concepts, or else all comes out as nonsense and everything is just decided based on how convenient is to the plot.
>>
>>134234013
Because Wish and Emilie's disease are magical while giving birth is not.
>>
>>134234047
what about travel back in time? there is nothing stopping him since a miraculous can do that too.
But hey, lets forget about it and just believe whatever shitty excuse Astruc says on twitter to cover up the holes, Im sure it will all make sense eventually.
>>
>>134234104
He tried it and failed.
>>
>>134233775
this, imagine being a sentidenier in 2022
>>
>>134229870
that would be unusually cruel, why would she do that? gabe denying him true love is bad enough, i don't think emilie would do something similar
>>
Do we have leaks of Lila's villain outfit?
>>
I just realised Bitchbug still haven't told CN about Chat Blanc. If it was only her who knew the identity of Hawkmoth, then we could be sure Adrien dies without ever knowing it. Don't fucking do it to me, asstruck.
>>
>>134234731
>telling a guy who already attempts suicide on a daily basis that he did something awful under conditions where -anyone- would do something awful
The only reason he might need to know is because it affects their relationship now, and that's not a good enough reason.
>>
File: movie tikki.gif (3.23 MB, 640x340)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB GIF
>>134228036
>everyone talking about how much hotter Ladybug and Chloe are in the movie
THIS is why I will be watching it.
>>
>>134234806
I totally agree with that. I was talking about HM and Adrien never knowing his identity, not cat blanc thing. The later just proves that Marinette can and will be silent about Gabriel.
>>
>>134234835
>kwami fingers
cursed
>>
>>134234835
In the show Tikki looks more composed, compared to these disney level expressions. She seems almost fluid
>>
>>134234118
wrong, he didnt even get to try because when he was about to he suddely and conveniently became a retard and went after LB instead.
>>
>>134234806
>attempts suicide on a daily basis
what?
>>
File: 1669371524557946m.jpg (147 KB, 819x1024)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>134218627
Saw Wednesday and immediately thought of Lady Noire.

Even though Wednesday is Mid.
>>
>>134234538
Clothes? What clothes?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.07 MB, 618x1248)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>134236491
I assume you mean this which Astruc tweeted as "Season 6"? I suppose it would be interesting to see exactly what he means. Maybe implying that Lila was never human to begin with.
>>
File: veg.png (231 KB, 545x260)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
did i miss something? when was it that the transformation to the legendary warrior of the sentimonster race was reduced to some child's play thing!
>>
File: 1h2ij2-1369499164.jpg (135 KB, 877x659)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO ISN'T A SENTIMONSTER??!
>>
File: syndrome.png (464 KB, 752x370)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
I'll sell my amoks so that everyone can be sentimonsters. Everyone can be senti! And when everyone's senti... no one will be.
>>
>>134236883
To better clarify, I mean that Lila isn't revealed to be human or even a Sentimonster, but something much more supernatural and dangerous.
>>
>>134237156
yeah, a bitch
>>
>>134237163
That too.
>>
>>134230884
The father did definitely appear briefly once, I only remember because he was white.
>>
>>134236883
If Lila wore that outfit my balls would produce so many sperm cells within a short space of time that the density of matter would cause them to form cores equivalent to white dwarf stars.
>>
>>134237786
so what you're saying is.. the father hasn't happeared
>>
>>134237977
the baby is a senti
>>
File: fat goku.jpg (716 KB, 1920x1080)
716 KB
716 KB JPG
>>134238044
>>
can't wait for the "argos singing in 15 different languages" videos. not joking.
>>
>>134237871
Who needs misery when Lila can akumatize through horny?
>>
>>134234530
>that would be unusually cruel, why would she do that? gabe denying him true love is bad enough, i don't think emilie would do something similar
I don’t think it would have been on purpose, I just think she might have missed some things when making the kid
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>134239121
"Ah, a young man, hard as a rock, bursting to make love to me, the new arch villain of Paris. Fly my little akuma, and evilise this horny loser."
"Hello Anon. I am Chrysalis. If you bring me Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous, I wil let you raw dog me."
>>
>>134239734
Because really, who's going to refuse an offer like that?
>>
>>134233821
>since Lila has been acting nice to her since that prior incident
The same went for Marinette, back in Ikari Gozen.
>>
>>134234853
True.

>>134236183
His throwing himself into akuma attacks.
>>
File: 1468037600309.png (669 KB, 650x1118)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>2017
Holy shit, you weren't kidding.
It seems times are different now though.
>>
>>134237156
That would explain her dumbifying aura.
>>
>>134236183
Does this look like a happy face to you?
>>134236327
The preview really looks like Lady Noire. Without the mask.
>>
>>134239954
I don't know what you mean by 2017, but I do feel like far fewer people lust for chat noir now than they used to. Everyone here is a ladybug/chloe/lila simp.
Even the Luka simps are gone
>>
>>134239999
He means Season 2 days
>>
>>134237871
Zag did it with Chat Noir's design, they can do it again.
>>
>>134239999
>Everyone here is a ladybug/chloe/lila simp
nice quads but I want to suck adrien dry
>>
>>134239999
All the talk about Sentimonsters and everything about Adrien's entire existence being fake likely soured a lot of his appeal. The days of flirty and adorable Chat Noir are gone now.
>>
>>134240395
Yeah I think this is part of it.

Back in the day, the show was more innocent. The romance was playful, the villains were playful.
Nowadays everything is so serious and every character is going through serious life crises.
It's just not fun anymore. I'm going to rewatch the first season I think, and try to imagine that everything past it doesn't exist
>>
>>134240450
To me, Season 2 was the peak. Still had all the charm and fun of S1, but the stakes were raised just enough to progress things into new directions. Then S3 shitted all over it so hard that it never truly recovered.
>>
File: FB5XBqWX0AYIpvk.jpg (43 KB, 1024x588)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>134237163
Worse, an Italian
>>
>>134240450
>>134240827
Yeah.My autism enjoys the same structure used in most of the early episodes, i.e. someone getting akumised, they transform (both showing the full transformation sequences), a silly lucky charm solution, everyone happy at the end except for a little bit of cat heartache.
>>
>>134240450
>>134240827
There was not enough LB&CN suffering in early seasons for my taste. Season 4 was good. Season 5 is going good, I guess? Beside that, I think a lot of people preferred PV for whatever the reasons, so what we get now is the best from two worlds: darker feel to it and not 3,5 frames per second.
>>
>>134240914
Agreed. The later seasons are good too, but I like routine.
>>
>>134241545
Not me, routine eventually gets you sick or even insane. You need some grade of variety in your life in order to enjoy.

This is the reason because I'm started to feel sick of Spider-Man. Don't get me wrong, I admire Spider-Man, but I'm sick of Marvel trapping him into an eternal "status quo" where he's a pathetic loser who can get along with his life and looks like a teenager trapped in an adult body.

After 60 years of stories, Marvel can't keep Peter Parker's character trapped in the same place forever. I personally wish for the Spider-Marriage with Mary Jane restored and having their own family.
>>
Would it be a bad idea to start watching MLB again from where I left off on Disney+?
I'd be starting at S3E1, in the French dub, of course.
>>
>>134241689
Fair enough.

>>134241776
You're here, so you might as well.
>>
>>134241776
They only have Season 4, so yes. There's also the New York and Shanghai specials to consider. Supposedly Shanghai takes place after Season 2, but aside from a brief scene with Lila you could watch New York no problem as well.
>>
>>134241545
Routine is ok for a short show but 7 years later we've got to start going somewhere.
>>
>>134241862
Definitely! For example, I'm sick of the heroes battling Akumatized villains. I mean, all Miraculous were created for the greater good, but in this series we haven seen anything but Miraculous vs Miraculous. Usually: Ladybug/Cat Miraculous vs Butterfly Miraculous.

We need a new kind of enemy, and the Butterfly Miraculous should be recovered by the heroes and be used for good, as it was supposed to be.
>>
>>134242025
Well, too bad, because Hawk Moth is never going away. The title is just being passed on to someone else.
>>
>>134242127
Eh, I think that douchebag going away will be a meaningful victory.
>>
File: 9875e75.jpg (260 KB, 1080x565)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
kitty cat
>>
>>134242127
Don't bet on it. I know about a Hawk Moth in the future, but who says it will be permanent? I mean, I can see several ways for Lila to get advantage of the Butterfly Miraculous but ending up losing it before the main characters become adults.

+ Just like Gabriel before him, she can find a way to time travel into the future and akumatize future Chris.

+ Tsurugi's tech is able to do some incredibly weird things. How about if Gabriel Agreste uses it to make a "backup" of himself as Hawk Moth in case he lose, so he can return and keep fighting against Ladybug and Cat Noir. (Weirder things already happened).
>>
>>134242025
The Butterfly is pretty much the perfect plot device to create monsters of the week so that being the hands of good guys would pretty much not only never happen but would be relatively useless in their hands (they already have powers and most Akuma abilities aren't something they'd want to use for good anyway). Storywise it's made for villainy.

It's clear by the fact that the Butterfly has no timer on it that they never intended the heroes to have it. Even the Peacock does for when Felix took it. Admittedly Lila's the same age as the heroes, but by the time she gets it they won't have timers anymore either.
>>
>>134242482
The Butterfly Miraculous can create allies when the holders of the Miraculous won't be available, and that's a great ace. The Heroes could use it to create good versions of past villains, like Rogercop or Dark Owl. After all, Hawk Moth was able to create evil versions of the heroes (like Copycat).

Besides, to create new villains, a Hawk Moth could make a villain who creates OTHER villains. I mean, previous akumatized character were able to gather an army of previous villains: The Puppeteer 2, Gamer 2.0... You get the idea.
>>
>>134242482
The timers have always been inconsistent, and it looks to me that the writers really wanted an excuse to get rid of them permanently but Asstruck kept insisting they stay for the forced drama between Ladybug and Chat it creates (i.e. gotta break away and hide before either powers down).
>>
>>134242766
Yeah. It does sometimes get a bit silly. Oh I used my cataclysm, now I need to abandon the city being destroyed by a supervillian to feed my kwami some cheese.
>>
>>134242906
Back when the power-ups were reusable pearls and not single-use food for the Kwamis, one of the concepts for the power-ups was a pearl that allowed infinite Miracle power use.
>>
>>134240140
I want to see Adrien wear the tiger miraculous. I bet he'd look charming.
>>
So Adrienette share the "tragic backstory but became heroes anyway" thing. Nice.
>>
>>134243037
A "superfeline", if you would.
>>
>>134222191
Felix is so lucky, damn.
>>
>>134223550
That is sad, Marinete lost a twin without knowing it.
>>
>>134226894
It's better if he does not know, he literally killed his dad with Cataclism and was technically the reason his mom died and Nathalie might die.

Would likely play sudoku after knowing THAT, still Kagami, Lilia or Felix could spill the beans.
>>
>>134243807
Feeling bad for Emilie, yeah, I get it.

However, after everything they did, he should not feel bad for Nathalie and Gabriel. I mean, Cat Noir went mad when Mayura killed the Sentibug. How would be his reaction if he know Nathalie was Mayura.
>>
File: movie bug.jpg (311 KB, 1920x800)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>134223550
What really? How did that even come up
>>
File: screenshot (261).jpg (491 KB, 1920x1080)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>
File: tired bug.jpg (752 KB, 1920x1080)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
I like she when she wear different things.
>>
>>134246539
I'm sure more like it when she wears nothing at all... nothing at all... nothing at all...
>>
>>134247157
STUPID SEXY LADYBUG
>>
File: disgusted gabe.jpg (588 KB, 1920x1080)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>
File: Sentimonster humans.png (296 KB, 900x1418)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>134245719
>>134222719
As season 4 was airing last year, Astruc tweeted in response to a fan question that Sentimonsters designed to be human are indistinguishable from and for all intents and purposes are biologically human. So Sentimonsters can presumably have kids just fine.
>>
>>134234431
>>
File: 1626741413977.png (601 KB, 793x778)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
They really need to do a better job of releasing this shit in order.
>>
>>134248019
god i love this image
>>
File: 1669022933772058.gif (940 KB, 627x502)
940 KB
940 KB GIF
>>134234835
>the movie

the what!?
>>
>>134249158
Movie anon, Origins with season 5 spoilers, Zag vision. Supposedly it's coming to France on July 5th
>>
>>134249187
What year?
>>
File: Sadrien.jpg (54 KB, 1031x696)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>134249209
Next year but let's be honest, 2030 at the earliest
>>
>>134247157
>>134247164
>>
>>134249219
why do we like it when chat suffers?
>>
>>134214463
>>134216347
>>134219195
Emotion follows Adoration and in Emotion Chloe made a comment at Gabriel's party and this comment implies that nothing changed for Sabrina. It's fucking over.
>>
>>134249447
Because we are all chat
>>
>>134242937
>reusable pearls
Kinda like materia?
>>
WHY THE FUCK DID EMILIE NOT ADOPT? WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID AMELIE JUST NOT FUCK COLT?
>>
>>134250681
Yeah, sounds about accurate.
>>
>>134251136
Adoption is not the power the Peacock Miraculous gives you, Anon.
>>
>>134247342
Humans can also be infertile which is how this whole mess started
>>
>>134249332
I imagined the roles to be reversed between them.
>>
>>134242212
Holy shit. I cant wait for the AI porn from this movie.
>>
>>134251797
Why would Adrien be specifically designed to not have kids? Did Emilie hate him that much?
>>
>>134251136
Surely Emilie wanted, but Gabriel (obssessive as always) considered unworthy to have a child in their marriage who is not his and Emilie "blood".

As for Amelie, maybe her marriage was an unhappy one and she didn't have courage to have kids with his husband.
>>
>>134213872
>Being this pissed about micronesia
I bet they don't even have their own pedo island
>>
>>134247342
Still, even if they're 100% human, if they were created by the peacock miraculous does it mean they can be destroyed like so?
What would happen to them if the object where their amok is is destroyed? Or if simply the peacock holder uses their power to erase them?
If they can get affected by stuff like that, then I wouldn't say they're 100% human.
>>
>>134253548
Asstruck is pretty much saying "Sentimonsters are whatever the plot wants them to be". The whole thing really screams of him not knowing what the heck he's writing.
>>
>>134253548
Indeed. Even if you are human, being born as a Sentimonster has two big troubles for your existence:

1º) Anyone who holds the Peacock Miraculous can easily erase your from existence, with a snap of its fingers. It's like living with Damocles' sword over your head.

2º) Anyone who holds the object of your akuma can turn you into its personal slave, and you have no option but to obey, no matter how much you try to resist. It's like Disney's Aladdin, where Genie was forced to obey whoever holds his lamp; no matter if it's someone good like Aladdin or a villain like Jafar.

That's quite a miserable existence, if you ask me.
>>
>>134253618
Yeah, and to be honest, even if it is quite sad, I kinda want Felix to be confirmed as a sentimonster, because that would make him a villain (or sort of) with pretty solid motivation.
Still he appeared like 4 times before getting the peacock miraculous already. The only thing left for him is to get LB and CN's to wish to be real, but he shouldn't be at risk right now.
>>
>>134253719
Felix is a hurt boy, but it's not really a villain. He has done bad things, of course, and he has to pay for them; but we can't blame him for fighting for his survival, all things considered.

And personally, if Ladybug finds a way to awake Emilie without the wish, pretty sure she can find one to make the Sentimonsters real.
>>
By the way, has been explained yet why the peacock miraculous made Nathalie and Emilie? I guess it's because they used while it was damaged, but I think Chloe had the bee miraculous destroyed a couple of times while transformed.
>>
>>134253801
made Nathalie and Emilie sick*
>>
>>134253801
Maybe it was a different type of damage. Like a fender scratch compared to an engine explosion.
>>
Is there even one member of the Agreste family who isn't a magicfag?
>>
>>134253801
Chloe was depowered immediately when the Bee was destroyed and then Ladybug restored it to perfect condition. The Peacock had been damaged for over a century.
>>
>>134253147
>Why would Adrien be specifically designed to not have kids? Did Emilie hate him that much
You’re not infertile since birth. slow swimmers or no swimmers are something you pick up as you age
>>
>>134253787
>>134253719
Felix is clearly a villain. He was gonna Thanos everyone and he doesn’t even have the excuse of being akumatized
>>
>>134253618
Most reasonable decision for Felix would be just drill somewgere in bumfucks 300-400 shaft and drop there peacock, then repeat same with an object.
>>
File: joan.jpg (499 KB, 1920x1080)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
the fuck was her issue?
>>
>>134254839
I think it's a feminism forced character
>>
>>134254417
He's hurt and confused, not to mention the feelings that created him were Amelie's jealousy. He became Thanos because he saw only fair to make his uncle to taste his own medicine, but he didn't realize the rest of the people in Paris weren't guilty of his pain.

>>134254801
Who can be sure that no one would ever find them? Besides, remember, the Guardians have compasses that guides them to the Miraculous and their boxes.
>>
>>134253801
>>134253941
any guesses as to why emilie and nathalie wound up with the same symptoms and deadly sickness but not tomoe?
>>
>>134255058
> but he didn't realize the rest of the people in Paris weren't guilty of his pain.
He did and he didn't care. Felix is a villain by any sensible definition.
>>
File: giwtwm.gif (3.38 MB, 540x250)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB GIF
>God I wish that was me
>>
>>134255058
>Who can be sure that no one would ever find them?
100% non findabality cannot be achieved by no means, sure. But throwing them away is much mre safe aproeach than fucking wield your destruction by yourself/
>the Guardians have compasses that guides them to the Miraculous and their boxes
Then just throw peacock into thhe Sun. Invinsible vault.
>>
>>134255190
People who gets hurt usually gets blinded by its pain. It was necessary than Kagami and Adrien made him realize the error of his ways in order to stop.
>>
>>134255273
what episode is this from?
>>
>>134255618
Not him but Glaciator 2, Season 4
Also here's how Adrien will sit out of the final battle with his pops
>>
>>134255345
He wasn't in pain. He just to make world to be convenient for him by killing innocent people. It's hard to be more vile. He also didn't realize anything. He decided to backpedal only because Adrien got angry about Marinette's death. Felix felt no remorse about killing anyone because he gave damn fuck about goodness or value of life.
>>
>>134255681
According to some leaked trailers, his father abused on him in a big way, making him obey orders as a Sentimonster without alternative. Such description suggest he's traumatized AND in pain.
>>
>>134255938
Poor Adrien, he's not even the most suffering character in miraculous. It seems astruc really doesn't like him.
>>
File: disappointed chat.jpg (67 KB, 680x680)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>134222153
>Episodes out of order
Why.
>>
>>134255058
>He became Thanos because he saw only fair to make his uncle to taste his own medicine, but he didn't realize the rest of the people in Paris weren't guilty of his pain.
Hes 15 not 5. He knows what’s right he and wrong he just doesn’t care. Tbh I would put him as more evil than Lila since she’s not gonna genocide the world
>>
>>134256568
I guess this is like an "arms race", without the arms (thank goodness).

>>134256682
He's 15 years old, but emotionally he's like 5 years old.
>>
>>134256811
He's emotionally however the plot wants him to be. Stop trying to find any sense in how Sentimonsters work.
>>
>>134240395
>>134240450
Adrien is a teenager and was written much more realistically and fun when he was a little rebel. But now he literally can't rebel and feels like an empty husk, a robot. Making him a sentimonster is interesting but clearly not very well thought out. He used to be a kid under high pressure to succeed and live up to his father's expectations who lets loose and relaxes when he doesn't have to. Now Adrien's characterizion has changed. The fact that he's being controlled, or at least that he could have been for all these years, effectively means nothing about him is his own. His achievements, his personality, everything has a "is this actually Adrien?" question hanging above it. We don't know if he's good at fencing because he put in the practice and was fueled by the determination to not disappoint his father or if because he was literally told to. Honestly makes me hate the scene where Master Fu gave him the ring, like Adrien himself is a lie. I'd rather rewatch older episodes ignoring they ever made him a senti.
>>
>>134256843
I don't need to "find" anything, I already have then!

A leak from the Bible says that a Sentimonster, left alone and with time, can develop somekind of intelligence and personality based on the same feeling that created it. (Example, Feast only wants to eat). According to the scripts leaked, Adrien was created by Emilie's LOVE AND CARING. While Felix was created by Amelie's JEALOUSY. I think that explains a lot.
>>
>>134256906
What would an Adrien made out of lust and horniness be like?
>>
>>134256879
>"is this actually Adrien?" question hanging above it
This question haunts him since he became Cat Noir, so I don't really get your point. Even Adrien himself asks at one point what is the real "I"
>or if because he was literally told to
I'm not sure if he suddenly becomes perfect at something given the command. We don't even know on what level commands work. From Adrien's pov, it might as well feel like his desire to be better at something to satisfy his parents (i.e. fencing). That was almost what was going in Wishmaker.
Adrien is certainly not controlled 24/7 (considering most of the time Gabe doesn't give a fuck about him), so at least something is bound to be his own part of personality.
>>
>>134256969
Something tells me I don't even want to know.

By the way, I just discovered something else. Adrien Agreste is going to die, but he will keep appearing in the series as Hawk Moth. Why? I believe Lila is going to force Nooro to give her a Kwagatama, and just like Joan D'Arc appeared as a ghost to guide Ladybug, I believe a Hawk Moth will do the same for Lila once she become the new villain.
>>
>>134257108
I believe you need to receive a Kwagatama to do that. Gabriel doesn't appear to have one.
>>
File: SadNoir ChatNoir.png (2.03 MB, 1917x1080)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>134257108
> Adrien Agreste is going to die
Give him some rest, anon, will ya?
>>
>>134257233
Because he's a villain, unlike previous holders of the Butterfly Miraculous who were heroes. So it's only fitting for a villain to have a Kwagatama from a previous villain.

>>134257251
Gabriel has to pay for all the damage he has caused, and since he can't be unmasked without causing damage to Adrien's life, it's only fitting for him to die. Besides, he doomed himself after all.
>>
With each passing day the desire to rewrite this series goes stronger in me.
I want to go full autismo and write a full novel length story that retells the entire series as I think it should be.

It would follow somewhat on the vibe that the PV seems to be going for where the akumatized villains are more like unwitting sidekicks to Hawkmoth rather than victims who are saved within 10 minutes.
Adrien would be similar to the 3D show but embody more of that Felix character. He acts like a dick simply because he has never spoken to another human.
Marinette would be basically the same, but not as unlikable.
Chat Noir would love Ladybug at first sight and play out like it did in the show for the first season with him making corny jokes.
Ladybug would also reject him continously.
However Ladybug would gradually discover clues as to who Chat Noir is and then with the working theory that he is Adrien, she would struggle with determining whether she likes him as Adrien or hates him as Chat Noir. And the reveal would happen near the end of the series wherein she decides that she accepts both sides of him.

Hawkmoth would stay in the shadows for a great deal of time until one of the sidekicks reveals that he's just a sidekick to the larger villain that is hawkmoth, but the whole thing would be filled with mystery where they take forever to figure out he even exists, how he operates, what he wants, and eventually who he actually is.
Hawkmoth's motives would be steadfast tied to saving Emilie, so much so that when it is eventually revealed who he is to the main heroes, (sometime around the reveal of the main heroes identities) there is more struggle over what's right and what's wrong. Maybe some talk no jutsu about how he needs to accept his wife's death.

No other miraculouses.
No downsides to the wish, it needs to actually be something worth pursuing and not genie wish bullshit.
Gabriel never leaves his mansion or makes any public appearances, he's a willywonker type shut-in.
>>
>>134257563
Of course my fanfiction idea of how hte series isn't going to appeal to everyone, but I think alot of the points here would make an objectively more appealing show than what we currently have.

The overall major difference is that there's a proper overarching story going on and much less villain of the week status quo.
Each episode brings the romance further to fruition.
Each episode brings the heroes closer to discovering Hawkmoth's location and identity.

And the whole thing would be paced to last only 2-3 seasons before ending having wrapped up all story beats
>>
File: 1631029445164.png (324 KB, 610x710)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>134257091
fantastic post, I've nothing to add
>>
>>134257605
Also if I had the ability to make it an animated show of course the 3d style would be either dumped out completely or redone to fix it's major issues.
>if the 3d had to remain
Needs more people in Paris, more locations showed, more realism in the designs of those locations(like more plant pots and stuff, less empty streets)
>if 3d is dumped out
like the PV, but make Chat Noir look a bit younger and the overall art style less gritty. Also change Marinette's outfit(also give everyone more than 1 set of clothing, come on guys)

Also I'd get rid of the whole ladybug repairing any damages thing, I think that's dumb. If I villain blows up a building, that building's fucking gone okay, collateral damage has consequences.

Thank you for reading my blog
>>
>>134256811
>He's 15 years old, but emotionally he's like 5 years old.
If anything he’s more emotionally mature than Adrien. And still doesn’t have the excuse of being an akumatized person. Straight up supervillain
>>
>>134257563
>I want to go full autismo and write a full novel length story that retells the entire series as I think it should be.
Based but rather than doing fanfiction put that energy into writing your own novel. Then you can come up with all your own characters and have even more control. The only thing is then you can't reuse ideas like the love square otherwise it looks like a rip-off.
>>
>>134257563
>I want to go full autismo and write a full novel length story that retells the entire series as I think it should be
godspeed anon
>>
I think this has been done in a horny tumblr comic but I think it'd be cool to have made Cat Noir more cat like in behaviour when he's Cat Noir, based on the two reasons of
>He has no social skills
and
>He is forced to be emotionally repressed as Adrien, so being Cat Noir is a chance for him to be more expressive.
And so his Cat Noir form is unusually outgoing... but completely lacking in socially acceptable behaviour... a cat
>>
File: Spoiler Image (99 KB, 640x640)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>134257730
you mean an autistic retard
>>
File: media_FhR3HX9VEAA4geu.jpg (1.49 MB, 1373x1106)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>
File: media_Ff_RBLuVIAANAyg.jpg (364 KB, 782x1592)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>134257666
>Also I'd get rid of the whole ladybug repairing any damages thing, I think that's dumb. If I villain blows up a building, that building's fucking gone okay, collateral damage has consequences.
The show started out as a show for early teens, not goth girls with severe trauma. Viewes are older now that the show has run for 7 years but that is no reason to go all grimdark.
>>
>>134258703
i actually always liked that about the show. the heroes and villains didn’t leave everything FUBAR’d it was always repaired by the end. and they could get pretty crazy with the collateral damage and powers because of it.
>>
>>134257666
At one point we all get to
>the desire to rewrite this series
so no surprise here, especially talking about series that have a lot of weak points.
Most of what you described sounds pretty subjective to me, but
>Needs more people in Paris, more locations showed
>also give everyone more than 1 set of clothing
Holy fuck, this. What's the point of having a multimillion worldwide franchise, and not even hiring the best artists to do the job (read SAMG), if you can't even make Paris look alive. And the main characters are a fashion model and a designer. Why the fuck do they always wear the same clothes? I'm not even sure at this point, is it 3D to blame, or just zag.
Also, not having miraculous ladybugs restore everything would rise the stakes drastically, and Ladybug would finally have a proper reason to be a bitch to Chat Noir for making puns and not taking his hero job seriously: "The people might die, and you're talking about some fucking date, Chat". But that would change the tone of the show greatly. Perhaps, too much
>>
>>134248820
thanks that means a lot
>>
>>134258703
>>134258746
>>134258815
I think it could work if you just lowered the damage in each conflict.
Rather than them throwing entire cars around and destroying buildings, they just break a few things and only in the biggest fights do 10s of buildings get destroyed
>>
>>134258746
Same. I like that bug throws her silly red with black spots item in the air and yells MIRACULOUS LADYBUG and everything is magically happy again.
>>
I wish the miraculous were actual suits rather than magical transformations.
imagine if it was more like spidermans costume where it's a real outfit.
They keep it under their clothes and have to get changed.
They have to hide it in their room somewhere
They have to make it themselves
It gets damaged and they have to sew it back up
>>
File: chlos suit.jpg (544 KB, 1920x1080)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
>>134259301
>>
File: chlo suit webm.webm (1.19 MB, 1920x1080)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB WEBM
>>
>>134258703
I'm pretty sure the show's target audience has always been little kids, not teens. Like, the 4-8 range.
>>
>>134259437
bible says 6-11
>>
>>134259437
>>134259451
New season is TV-10
>>
>>134259504
no one cares about rating
>>
>>134251136
Amilie and Emilie are identical twins, they were both infertile
>>
>>134249332
I loled.
>>
>>134239734
Funny but only because I read it in her voice
>>
>>134255938
>his father abused on him in a big way, making him obey orders as a Sentimonster without alternative. Such description suggest he's traumatized AND in pain.
They suggest anger at his father, but not that he’s afraid of the world. Even then the minute he gets superpowers he wants to genocide the world. That sort of makes him a super villain
>>
>>134230849
It's better that way. Can you imagine a Jewish mother showing up to PTA?
The stuff of nightmares.
>>
>>134216362
thats because some dumbass english dub voice guy said this and he just didnt understand the story he was working on
>>
File: ButteredLila.png (151 KB, 400x400)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>134239734
>YWN be the overworked, underslept, constantly dick-teased teenage boy who Lila blackmails persuades into being her 'Nathalie'.
>>
sex with ladybugs tummy
>>
File: screenshot (4).jpg (598 KB, 1920x1080)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
>>
>>134257714
>you can't reuse ideas like the love square
Plagiarism in law is about quotes, not plotlines. Even if it weren't, ML hardly invented the "loves my alter-ego" trope.
>>
>>134262569
Plagiarism is claiming something as your own without proper credit; not copying it.
>>
>>134262786
Yeah, you're right. Based anon.
>>
>>134225657
English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish.
>>
>>134227433
I've got a theory this little fucker is why Gab turned "evil" in the first place.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.