[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (36).jpg (22 KB, 609x504)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Who is the biggest female jobber in /co/?
>>
File: 1573624855643.png (688 KB, 735x556)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
Not sure if precisely jobber but from the same franchise

>Mother refuses to even tell you your father's name for no goddamn reason
>PoS little sister hangs around with degenerates, actively assists them with crime, mutilates you, creates a scandal that forces your mother to end her career, and gets off completely scot free
>Work way up the ranks of the force, meet the love of your life, he has a complex about saving his species and needs babies, but you're not ready for that. He leaves you for some jailbait
>Get trashed by slimy politician
>Get trashed by mask man and lose your bending
>Get played for a sucker by an idiot savant waternigger's conspiracy
>Forced to interact with your PoS sister, forced to apologize to her
>Effectively doomed to die alone
>>
>>128243050
>Forced to interact with your PoS sister, forced to apologize to her
it's funny, on one hand it's a really realistic portrayal of the way totally self centered people like that operate and think, genuinely some of the most authentic character writing in the show in that sense, but on the other hand it wasn't supposed to be.
>>
>>128243473
It's great that in a show with Terrorists, the Anti-Christ and basically Hitler, Suyin is still the most despicable character.
>>
>>128243473
It's amazing how Suyin is such a horrible person but the show does nothing but suck her off. It's how you know the faggots who whine about Korra being le mary sue didn't actually watch the show, because if they did they would post about how awful Suyin is instead
>>
>>128243050
>meet the love of your life, he has a complex about saving his species and needs babies, but you're not ready for that. He leaves you for some jailbait

It's not Tenzin's fault, it's Aang and Katara's fault for leaving all the burden of saving the airbenders to him.

Although being fair, it's probably more Katara's fault than Aang's.
>aang spends the entire series looking for any surviving airbenders.
> then he marries katara and settles for having a single airbender son?
> it's obvious that katara forced him to choose.
>>
>>128244024
It's not really anyone's fault, you can't realistically expect one pair of freezer burned nuts and a water womb to spawn a whole new air nation
>>
File: Suyin.png (87 KB, 333x250)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>128243513
>>128243515
god i fucking hate this smug cunt
>>
>>128242907
She did what oozai couldn't achieve, kill the avatar
She's quite successful as a villain
>>
>>128244270
>nooo I can't help the Earth Kingdom because I don't want that kind of power
>WTF WHY AREN'T YOU OBEYING MY COMMANDS KUVIRA I'LL KILL YOU
Also saying all that shit when she's running her own little kingdom already
>>
>>128244089
I know, but aang had to do what was necessary for his people and he didn't.

unlike tenzin that when he found out that maybe his girlfriend could be infertile, he left with another girl who could give him children.
>>
File: 1642214759863.jpg (118 KB, 535x764)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>128242907
Korra
>>
>>128244352
if she can't see the problem from her ivory tower, then it doesn't exist
>>
>>128244089
>Implying the goddamn avatar wouldn't be allowed mistresses
He should've had women lining up to take the seed of the world's savior
>>
>>128243050
her reluctance to have children and autistic dedication to her job can probably be blamed on toph being a single mother whore too
>>
>>128244024
katara might have forced him to choose but a certain point you have to accept that there probably wasn't any survivors and make do with what you have
>>
File: 766.png (254 KB, 600x528)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>128244517
>Butt-benders
>>
>>128245107
Yeah because a bastard horde of mothers that could have all kinds of bad intentions, and kids that are liable to resent or defy you is the way to a stable air nation
>>
>>128246168
Didn't the Air Nomads practice communal raising? The mothers would only need to give birth to the children, and the Air Acolytes would raise them instead.
>>
>>128244352
Everything Kuvira says about this bitch is 100% true but the audience is expected to pretend as if it isn’t
>>
>>128242907
Martian Manjobber
>>
>>128247158
Fuck I'm an idiot. I didn't read "female".
>>
>>128244517
Why the fuck is Gendo Ikari there?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.