[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Not like this. If a mere mortal sleeps with a god, she could wake up in the afterlife. No, you must power down.
>LET THE POWER RETURN
Imagine actually being one of the people who said Part 2 would be the REAL He-Man story and that Skeletor didn’t actually mean he wanted a girlfriend
>>
>>127215597
>Skele incel.
Man, Fuck Kevin Smith.
>>
>>127215824
>Inceletor
>>
>>127215597
>Imagine actually being one of the people who said Part 2 would be the REAL He-Man story and that Skeletor didn’t actually mean he wanted a girlfriend

Probably the one on here who was trying to gaslight people into liking Revelation
>>
>>127215597
>Skeletor says in first season he’s lonely and wants a woman, that’s why he’s bad
>N-NO HE WAS USING BANTER
>Smith literally doubles down on it and makes it a major plot point that he wants fuck
If you defended Revelations you’re a fucking idiot
>>
Literally all he had to do was use his power to give her an unbreakable pussy.
>>
I guess we got a homosexual in this show after all.
>>
>>127215597
Whoah, so this is the power of western comic book writers
No wonder people consider Arcane the second coming
>>
Only a female can possibly defeat Inceletor! Using her vagina!
Enter She-Man!
>>
Normally I would be bummed by reading these developments, but then I remember: We still have this chad.
>>
>>127215597
Could have been better but satisfying enough for a conclusion to a cartoon canceled 30+ years ago. Didn't fuck up the landing like samurai jack.
>>
>>127217583
I KNEEL
>>
the He-vilyn abs look like trash, I have seen muscle fetish drawings that look a lot better
>>
>>127217583
>It took a kid's show to make Skeletor based
>>
>>127217583
Bitches are temporary. Havok is forever.
>>
I'm in episode 3 of part 2. man at arm literally said that skeletor is evil-lyn boyfriend and she blushed. Do y'all know what a incel is?
>>
>>127217819
Who did you think the original was for??
>>
>>127217819
Wow it's like original show was a kid's show or something
>>
>>127218721
Wait what? Do they fuck?
>>
Is Evil Lyn still the best part? I'll watch just for her regardless of your answer.
>>
>>127218787
only if she role-play as he-man.
>>
File: 1637621293006.png (2.61 MB, 1084x1438)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
Skeletor canonically fucks in all dimensions.
May it be Evil Lyn, Shadow Weaver or the skull faced wife he had in that comic I'm sure is canon to Revelations
>>
okay, so this what evil-lyn said before the green text. This is the most PG way to imply sex.
>>
>>127218787
Its implyed they often do,"depower so we can do your second favorite pass time".
>>
Oh, so this is the shill thread.
>>
>>127219916
They're all shill threads. /co/ is 100% shill threads, all the time.
>>
>>127215597
I'm glad I waited to hear about part 1. after that fiasco, only the mentally retarded would have expected anything else from this absolute sham of a series.
>>
>>127217583
reminds me of Joe Mad`s artstyle
>>
File: 1637702488163.jpg (77 KB, 768x432)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>127217451
>>
>>127219011
You forgot he fucked Crita in New Adventures
>>
>>127219033
They're retards. That's not a word I throw around with abandon, but it applies here. Revelation has all kinds of issues but "Inceletor" isn't one of them.
>>
>tfw you find out your girl is nothin' but a sword digger
>>
>>127217583
Absolutely based
>>
>>127217583
>Iceletor falls for one of the oldest tricks in the book
>Skelechad does this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH_q2LaQD4Y
>>
>>127223342
The dialogue is so much sharper in this version.
>>
>>127223342
Is there a Virgin vs. Chad chart between Hamilltor and Diskintor? Because we seriously need it.
>>
Shipping EvelOrk
>>
File: fetchimage.jpg (93 KB, 640x466)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Imagine being this mad about a dead property reboot that you didn't even watch
Five seconds before this she talks about how fucking is literally their favorite thing to do
It's not a great show but at least whine about something that's actually wrong with it. There's a LOT wrong with the story, like every episode having a shoehorned hero's sacrifice and Teela's powers coming from nowhere and the rules of castle greyskull changing for no raisin.

This petulant rage over a property you are way too young to have ever been involved with and a show you didn't watch is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>127223342
THIS is how Skeletor should be, not outplayed because he wants his dick wet.
It’s funny how Revelations was toted as “for the fans” yet the 2021 show clearly understands the franchise better, and despite the changes feels far more like a MOTU show.
>>
>>127225195
Damage Control: The Post
>>
>>127225234
Weird way of saying "you are absolutely correct and I cannot dispute a single word you've written"

Cope
>>
>>127219033
>>127218721
let's eat her.
>>
>>127225228
>It’s funny how Revelations was toted as “for the fans” yet the 2021 show clearly understands the franchise better,
They're both 2021 shows Anon.
And Revelations point is to develop the characters for the fans, you can tell the people behind it knew about MOTU enough to expand the personalities of each characters and to give layera od depth to them.
The CGI MOTU is a revamp and in that case it gets the characters like Evil Masters, but Revelatioms does a better job for characters lime Orko that becomes more important than they were originally
>>
File: 1532395408749.jpg (38 KB, 400x400)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>127225337
>y-you blew out my salad of adjectives in one line
>I used m-more words, that means I win!!
>>
>>127221511
That's because it is.
>>
>>127226143
Oh yeah, Skeletor wants to fuck, how deep
>>
File: 1594147575452.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Why are people so desperate to defend He-man as if it was some type of respectable property? NEWSFLASH, ANONS: He-Man has always been a fucking cashgrab, you fucking retards! It's sole purpose was to sell you shitty hunks of plastic for your autistic asses to play with and watch the show, drive up the ratings so you can consume more toys. The only difference now is you're an adult and can now see it for what it's always been. He-Man isn't a respectable IP, its for proto-fags who are still in the closet. Go watch Conan or any other fantasy that would put some hair on your sack and quit complaining that your Cosmic blonde haired faggot in furry underwear isn't being treated with respect.
>>
>>127226354
>Entertainment exists to make money
No shit sherlock.
>>
>>127215824
>>127215868
>>127216014
>>127217290
>>127215597
>Imagine actually being one of the people who said Part 2 would be the REAL He-Man story and that Skeletor didn’t actually mean he wanted a girlfriend
And now you feel silly that they are right.

And indeed, Skeletor don't want a girlfriend, because this scene basically confirm they were already fucking beforehand, therefore, he already had one.
>>
>>127217290
Apologise to Kevin Smith, it was fucking great.
>>
>>127226354
The thing is, Part 2 of revelation is great, actually. Regardless of the kind of property it stems from.
>>
File: 1436752010091.gif (2.79 MB, 357x372)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB GIF
>>127216014
>>127217290
I didn't say anything but I still believed it. I definitely feel like a fucking idiot
>>
>>127217819
The original show already made him based
>>
>>127226515
>>127217290
For the millionth time: they outright say in this exact scene that He and Evil-Lyn fuck like rabbits all the time

The amount of projection going on here is intense.
>>
>>127217290
>>127226515
You are an idiot for beleiving anonymous people on a blure board. the show explicitly state that Evil-Lynn and Skelletor have fucked beofre, thus proving them wrong. see>>127219033
So, no, Skeletor's bone didn't actually felt lonely.

People are just salty that revelation is actually good.
>>
>>127219033
>>127215597

It’s weird that reactionaries are making THIS scene their particular rallying cry on why the show sucks. They comes off as very desperate attempt to hate the show rather admitting it’s alright at best. If Kevin smith’s name wasn’t visibly attach to the show, outragies would nearly be this autistic
>>
>>127226603
>They comes off as very desperate attempt to hate the show
Shows have to work to gather goodwill, reboots/revivals in particular because they don't start off neutral, they start off in the negative "this better be as good as the original" territory.
>rather admitting it’s alright at best.
Did you intend that to be praise of the show, because it's really not.
There are great shows out there. Alright at its' best doesn't cut it, especially when it has to live up to the original.
>>
>>127226652
The show is pretty bad overall. Some decent action setpieces with a barely-there plot strung together by utter convenience more than anything else with entire portions of the show essentially being pointless except as a vehicle for a fight or a speech.

But no one is saying that, they're all posting laments on how Skeletor is an incel made by liberals trying to mind-control people into loving transsexuals or some such horseshit.

I can get behind actual criticism of the show, there's a fucking lot of it to levy, but none of it has anything to do with Skeletor (who is easily the best part of the whole endeavor) or Lyn's transformation (who is the only character that's actually developed and earns her status)
>>
>>127226701
It's a question of scale.
You're looking at the show, which is the outlet of a disgusting river, other people are looking upstream to the source of the pollution.
>>
File: 1397770669320.jpg (83 KB, 500x600)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>127226826
No, I'm looking at what exists and "other people" (you) are projecting your personal insecurities and the fruity cult propaganda you've been forcefed.
>>
>>127226701
Frankly, it's quitez entertaining anyway. No matter what, they respected and remained true to Adam's character, his kindness, his courage and his smart. It's all there.

They also managed to nail the one character turnoil he had on the OG show: his desire to prove himself to his father as Adam.
>>
>>127215597
>women ask for power of men in higher places in exchange for sexual favors
wtf Kevin is based?
>>
>>127226652
>did you intend that to be praise of the show, because it's really not.

No, not necessarily, there are issues but I genuinely believe this show doesn’t deserve this amount of hate. If this is anything to go by>>127226826 , people here just hate Kevin smith more than the show he produced, and it show through the hollowed criticism that gets magnified here.
>>
File: pumpkin.png (723 KB, 640x480)
723 KB
723 KB PNG
>second part is all about He-Man guys I swear on me mum
>He-Man is literally background noise during Original the Teela and He-Vil Lyn the Character's fight

Yeah, right. Inceletor losing his powers for pussy crumbs was just the cherry on the top of the shitcake this show is.
>>
>>127226999
>>He-Man is literally background noise during Original the Teela and He-Vil Lyn the Character's fight
This is factually false. thank you for outing yourself for not actually watching it.
>>
>>127226999
>Inceletor
So, you didn't actually watch part2, then? Cause they have quite explicitly confirmed that Skeletor fuck>>127219033
>>
>>127226701
>barely-there plot strung together by utter convenience
>Skeletor (who is easily the best part of the whole endeavor)
Sounds like MOTU to me.
>>
>>127226192
>Skeletor wants to fuck, how deep
He wants to be respected as king which also implies being loved and feared.
That's something I can understand. You can't?
>>
>>127226515
I sincerely don't understand people who were disappointed by S1 and then watched S2 anyway. Fuck's sake, just DON'T support the shows you DON'T LIKE and they'll DIE OFF. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

I was never interested in He-Man and wouldn't have watched it anyway, but fuck if the people complaining just feel like they're SJWs coming from the opposite direction.

>>127226701
I am genuinely curious now, did the original He-Man have an incredibly nuanced and rich plot?
>>
>>127227041
It's exaggeration but it's not false. He-Man falcon punches Skeletor off screen and flat out states "It's not about us" and then the fight goes back to focusing on the stronk wimmin. Cope, shill.
>>
>>127226354
I don't actually care about He-Man, but I do hate women and gays. Also, the Russians pay me to do this shit.
>>
>>127228432
>did the original He-Man have an incredibly nuanced and rich plot?
Of course not, but it also was an 80's toy commercial for children and not something trying to be a well-made story for adults.

Revelations is not 80's He-Man.
>>
>>127228439
>He-Man falcon punches Skeletor off screen and flat out states "It's not about us"
You are missing the point, there. Skeletor made it all about how it's all about them Skeletor Versus He-Man, that's waht really matter. He-Man, being He-Man, call him out, because he doesn't actually care about the antagonistic dance, what he care about is saving and helping people. Skeletor and their big rivalry don't matter. That's what is being said.
>>
>>127228466
Hey, can you get me a job shitposting and shilling? I need some extra cash and I'm on this fucking site all the time anyway.
>>
>>127228571
>writers never insert meta context into their work
Sure.
>>
>>127228590
>it's about my personal problems, not about skeletor caring about fighting he-man over the existence of the universe
This is called "projection."
Seek help.
>>
>>127227060
As bizarre as it sounds, incel-ism is more about being unable to have a healthy relationship than with just having sex. Skeletor could have a harem of sex slaves, and still be an incel of sorts. Evil-Lyn never wanted anything with him, she was pretty much forced to be his "girlfriend".

The way he did that little rant about no woman wanting him and how he was willing to stop everything because a girl said she wanted to fuck him is a glaring frustrated incel label.
>>
>>127215597
So this is just a rip-off of how Thanos was defeared in the comics, I'm right? A bad and lame rip-off but a rip-off in the end
>>
>>127228590
Not what I said. Simply that you are not seeing the right message. Skeletor try to make it all about their antagonist relationship and He-Man make it about helping and saving other, finding Skeletor's obsession pathetic.
>>
>>127215597
It's the whole Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex shit that Kevin Smith brings up in Mallrats with Brodie talking to TS about how Lois' couldn't handle Superman's load and a pregnancy by him.
>>
>>127228647
>Evil-Lyn never wanted anything with him
It was more that he neglected and otherwise abused her. It ties into his singular obsession with Grayskull and He-Man. Her (clearly bitter and hurt) attitude over Skeletor in part 1 made this all clear too. And we know, from >>127219033, that they fucked. His "little rant" was in his usual mocking mode.
>>
>>127228393
He doesn’t want reapect, he wants an fleshlight
>>
>>127226652
This is better than the original cartoon, though. Anything is. He-Man has always been bad. 90% of the people complaining here have never watched the original show. I doubt they were even born when the show came out. I sure as hell wasn’t. I watched the 2002 reboot first and then watched the OG show. Guess which I liked more? Kevin Smith’s version is better than the original, just on the fact that it’s not mind numbingly retarded.
>>
>>127226545
Skeletor giving up power to fuck Lynn, someone he never even trusts, is out of character for Skeletor, fucking retarded, and something only a 12 year old like Smith would put into fucking MOTU.
>>
File: greenandpurple.png (15 KB, 500x488)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>127229176
>Skeletor being a bumbling fool that gets tricked is out of character
No it isn't
You are trying way too hard
>>
>>127228647
Incel-ism is LITERALLY about not being able to get laid and holding a relationship. Skeletor isn’t an incel nor is he presented as such. This is just anons here projecting and crying like little bitches over something that isn’t there. They literally tell you that Skeletor and Evil-Lyn are fuck buddies.
>>
>>127226466
>>127226476
>>127226545
>>127226552
>People defending “Skeletor lost his powers trying to fuck” as a major plot point
I am officially convinced there are shills on this board paid by Netflix.
>>
>>127229192
For sex, yes it is. Skeletor has always never trusted Lynn enough to let her backstab him to that level, and has never given a shit about her advances or other bitches, only power and committing evil. He’s literally the original “No way fag,” and him losing it all because he wants sex is as out of character as it gets.
>>
File: SkeletorWantedSumFuk.png (20 KB, 1841x174)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>127229223
>>
>>127229142
You'd be surprised how many old fucks are on this website these days.
>>
>>127229255
>Skeletor never let evil-lyn betray him!
Is that supposed to be a joke
>>
>>127228660
Are you talking about Infinity Gauntlet? Thanos wasn't defeated because he wanted to bone Death. At least know what you're talking about.
>>
>>127229223
Not even doing that, simply pointing out that people complaining that Skeletor is an incel are wrong.
>>
>>127228393
Making someone horny doesn't illustrate either of those things retard
>>
>>127229255
>He’s literally the original “No way fag,”
No he isn't? Never been really established as such.

Revelation establish that they have been in an actual relationship before. It's not shown in the OG show, but not contradicted either.
>>
>>127229435
Wrong or not, it’s really fucking stupid and reeks of “Batman peed himself” writing by Smith.

>>127229531
>No he isn't? Never been really established as such.
Then you’ve never watched Filmation or 2002 (where it is especially prevalent)..

>It's not shown in the OG show, but not contradicted either.
It’s a forced and stupid aspect added entirely to a relationship based on zero trust and backstabbing, with Lynn trying multiple times to attack Skeletor and failing (like in Daimar the Demon and Journey To Stone City). “They fuck a lot” is something a 12 year old would add in their fanfiction to make their version seem edgy and cool, and Skeletor has never before shown to give a shit about anything except power. Him giving it up even for a second to fuck Evil Lynn is entirely out of character and a pants-on-head stupid plot point to hinge the entire story on.
>>
>>127229285
It literally falls under the problem with the plot in your pic, dumbass.
>>
>>127229679
>it’s really fucking stupid and reeks of “Batman peed himself” writing by Smith.
Not really. It's a classic trope.

>Then you’ve never watched Filmation
I did and no, he doesn't have a "no way fag" energy. And Revelation is not based on 2002

>It’s a forced and stupid aspect added entirely to a relationship based on zero trust and backstabbing
Don't you know that's how villain fuck?

>with Lynn trying multiple times to attack Skeletor and failing
It does establish her as trying to usurp Skeletor, so that's more in favor of Revelation, there.

>“They fuck a lot” is something a 12 year old would add in their fanfiction to make their version seem edgy and cool
Actually, what it does is establish it doesn't come out of nowhere and why the seduction trick actually works.

>>127229718
Not really.
>>
>>127229679
>and Skeletor has never before shown to give a shit about anything except power
It doens't mean he isn't interested in sex either.

I mean, you say that, but his reaction to Evil-lyn turning Panthor to stone and shattered it seemed very genuine and in line with the show.
Yet i don't see you complaining that "Skeletor only care about power, so he shouldn't care about Panthor", there.
>>
>>127229926
>A poorly conceived plot point doesn’t fall under the issue with the plot.
Tell Kevin to stop trying to add edgy shit to properties for kids.
>>
File: 0.png (187 KB, 500x770)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>127229679
>Skeletor has never before shown to give a shit about anything except power.
>>
>>127229090
Works the same doesn't it?
>>127229440
>Making someone horny doesn't illustrate either of those things retard
Being horny is needing power and a meat to fuck isn't it?
>>
>>127229176
Giving it up and turning it off are very different things, anon
>>
>>127229176
>>127230109
>>127229679
Especially as Skeletor has also been told that Adam-returning the power might be part of the solution of how he was able to change without the sword.

and invitation to some fucking might have just be the additional tip he needed to try it out.
>>
>>127226701
>But no one is saying that, they're all posting laments on how Skeletor is an incel made by liberals trying to mind-control people into loving transsexuals or some such horseshit.

They’re angry that they don’t get to be mad about Teela being a lesbian and Andra being the new He-Man and Teela’s girlfriend, so they have to latch on to something.
>>
>>127229357
Not that part but how Nebula stole the gauntlet in front of Thanos, that's why I said it was a shitty rip-off. This isn't about the sex part but the arrogant and overconfident villains losing for being a overcpnfident and arrogant villain
>>
>>127229223
Don't say he's an incel when having sex is one of his favorite pastime.
>>
>>127215597
>>127229061
Gods sleeping with mortal women is extremely common place through diferent mythologies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XoOnSVnnLQ
>>
Bump
>>
>>127225195
>over a property you are way too young to have ever been involved with
>y-you were never a fan of the series in the first place!
Can you get better gaslighting bait please this shit is old
>>
>>127223225
Underrated post.
>>
>>127225195
>Imagine being this mad about a dead property reboot that you didn't even watch
>Weird way of saying "you are absolutely correct and I cannot dispute a single word you've written"

I love how hacky shills always resort to those kinds of lines to damage control. Every time you see one using any variant of these, you know they're assmad and losing control of the argument.
>>
>evil lyn literally calls adam teela's boytoy
>that end with adam and teela hold hands and blush
so sad that they had to force this bullshit because a bunch of homophobic manchildren got mad that teela might like women. teela was always lesbian coded, making it real wouldn't have changed anything. fucking crybabies.
>>
File: 1136358939302.png (400 KB, 781x439)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>127215597
I like one's anon solution from another thread
>Skelegod blast Evil Lyn with the sword as He-man would Cringer
>Skelegod: "There, you are bestowed by my powers and can handle it now"
>Evil Lyn:"Why do I have a saddle on my back?"
>Skelegod: "On your knees, now!"
>>
>>127233067
Why are you homophobic?
>>
File: 1222465754461.jpg (16 KB, 381x365)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>127225195
>he thinks anyone has an emotional investment over this
How fragile are you to think people mocking bad media are somehow angry or even invested in it. This series was MST3k shit, we are going to get our laughs out of it
>>
>>127217451
>>127221953
>The grim moment of realization when Kevin only brought Fisto in to make the one Fisto gag.
>>
>>127222314
All the adult jokes between those two went over my head as a kid
>Skeletor returns to base after his power up from the moon saying that the new power is amazing
>Crita ask if it feels better than last night
>more than you could imagine hahaha
>Oh so I guess we can stop with that, then
>I never said that!
>>
Evil Lyn a babe.
but can someone edit this into normal Lyn color?
>>
>>127233067
>teela was always lesbian coded
Simply being ugly does not make her a lesbian. She had 0 chemistry with that black girl.
>>
>Part 1 marketed as he-man vs skeletor
>It was misdirection
>WE SWEAR PART 2 WILL BE HE-MAN VS SKELETOR
>Part 2 is a bait and switch and evil lyn is the big bad

they learned nothing.
>>
>>127217819
Yeah, based Filmation giving toy commercial characters personality.
>>
>>127223225
>>tfw you find out your girl is nothin' but a sword digger
okay that me chukkle :D
>>
>>127219011
I know this board goes apeshit over Revelation but at least it didn't have fucking Skeleteen in it.
>>
File: RCO015_1632639301.jpg (533 KB, 1041x1600)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>>127233067
The fuck are you talking about? Teela and Adam have always been a thing. Romance in general is essentially nonexistent in MOTU but when it is present it's about Teela and Adam. Even the dipshits at DC comics know this. I'm sorry you got baited by Kevin Smith but don't pull buzzwords out of your ass because Teela didn't magically become a dyke.
>>
What happened to beast man after he fell in that cavern
>>
>>127233067
>first half comes out
>whine for weeks that Teela was turned into a lesbian, despite having no chemistry with Andra and spending the majority of the first five episodes pining over Adam
>second half comes out
>whine for weeks that Teela wasn't turned into a lesbian after all
I swear you people just like to bitch for the sake of bitching
>>
>>127234478
>>Part 1 marketed as he-man vs skeletor
It had that and you're stupid if you think it would have been 5 eps of He-Man fighting Skeletor for all the run time
>>WE SWEAR PART 2 WILL BE HE-MAN VS SKELETOR
>>Part 2 is a bait and switch and evil lyn is the big bad
Which had He-Man vs Skeletor as endgame you weak minded viewer
>>
>>127232900
Thanks for broadcasting how deeply those lines penetrate your fragile psyche.
>>
>>127234478
>>Part 2 is a bait and switch and evil lyn is the big bad
No, Part 2 has He-Man Versus Skeletor.
>>
>>127226175
Whoa, nice
>>
>>127233067
This is a twitter tourist or a bait.
And I'm sure it's bait.
>>
>>127237837
With the current state of /co/ I wouldn't be shocked if it was some twitter/tumblr tourist.
>>
>>127233067
>lesbian coded
your fanfiction is not reflective of reality
>>
>>127217643
Haha, no.
>>
Why not let Evil Lyn be a female Skeletor.
>>
>Defending Revelations
Is there anything this board won't shill?
>>
>>127226143
>They're both 2021 shows Anon.
High IQ play right here. Trying to get one up over technicisms.
>>
>>127215597
>There are people here who actually watched part 2 despite the first part being such a cluster fuck
What is wrong with you people?
>>
>>127239003
>blatantly lie about what happen
>posting what really happen is defending somehow?

Part 2 revelation don't even have as much shilling compare to Part 1. Spamming the catalog with how much you hate the show and bumping multiple threads to stay in number 1 is pure advertisement, but you will never considered that shilling.
>>
>>127226354
>fandom wants a quality product
>B-but why do you want a quality product? It's a p-plastic toy!
Shills just keep getting worse.
>>
>>127226515
Kevin go fuck your daughter or something. I don't care, go watch Ghostbusters again.
>>
>>127228571
>Look it's actually more complex than that!
Is it is as complex as you say they writing would be stronger but just earlier today a friend of mine (a female btw) was ranting to me through DMs that the Evil-Lyn's character made no sense and that they turned Skeletor into a wuss. Mind you, this friend *liked* Season 1.
>>
File: IMG_20211125_014824.jpg (271 KB, 1080x1451)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
Problem, chuds?
>>
File: Capture.png (38 KB, 565x316)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>127239626
Not at all, tranny.
>>
>>127239626
Teela looks discount She-Ra.
I don't get chud, is that supposed to offend me?
>>
>>127228647
He is from a planet where everyone have this skull face, so he was obviously joking about that for Andra.

Also, Evilyn was the only one female on snake mountain and every other man was just as weird and ugly as Skeletor, so if she was going to fuck someone would probably be the fucking leader.
Also, skeletor has a dick so long it need a bone to sustain it, of course she liked it, she just wasn't in love with the guy.
>>
>>127239626
>there was no bait and switch
There was. Adam STILL took a back seat to Teela

>Adam is still alive
No fucking shit

>Lot's more He-Man action
A few minutes of hulk He-Man and then actual He-Man in the final episode isn't a lot

>Teela's look was temporary
That doesn't make her design less retarded.

>Teela isn't gay
>Adam and Teela are a thing
Literally the only things that came as a surprise given this is Netflix.

>Grief arc
Sperging out over a secret because Adam sacrificed his life to save the entire universe isn't grief it's a tantrum
>>
>>127233067
So, does that mean Adam and Teela have threesomes with the black chick?
>>
How did triclops and jaw guy made Skeleton power down? The offered a gay threesome?
>>
>>127234698
>wedding guests are Stratos with his helmet off, Mekaneck, another Stratos, Fisto, Carnivus from 200X, Snout Spout, Ram Man, Buzz Off and a Buddist monk
>>
>>127239833
Hope not, the black chick was uggo.
>>
File: MotUR-comic2-zari'i.jpg (436 KB, 1832x866)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>>127238818
>a female Skeletor
>>
>>127239833
No, they made her irrelevant. They make her the new Man at Arms at the end and that's it. She basically does nothing asides from a few minor fights. Teela doesn't even care about her which was weird given how much part 1 tries to sell you on their friendship.
>>
>>127225195

.02 dollars have been deposited into your account
>>
>>127226552
If it were good, literally no one would be salty.
>>
>>127239917
How this skull face works physiological speaking?

He has black eyes with black pupils?
Is the skull actually skin? Considering it can show emotional expression it might be.
Does they have a tongue?
How they speak without cheeks and lips?
How so they recognize each other?
>>
>>127232900
You forgot the classic "i-it was never good" and "you never cared about the original!" lines. >>127229142

We need a shill bingo with all of those.
>>
>>127217451
why does He-Man remind me of Shulk?
>>
>>127229142
>This is better than the original cartoon,
>He-Man has always been bad
>>
>>127229285
>The character doesn't act like that
>But its a trope :(
The character doesn't act like that. It being a trope from other stories literally does not matter. Might as well have Batman behead someone because 'using swords is a hero trope' or some other retarded shit.
>>
>>127240167
>>
Teela forgave Evil-Lyn for secretly having a crush on her!

-Holding other people's hands is a sign of affection and protection, not that they are in love.

-Adam x Teela is more platonic, because age-gap
>>
>>127239286
It was never a quality product retard. It was a shitty 80s cartoon that should have died out years ago.
>>
>>127240760
Shills be mad
>>
File: 1633524296249.jpg (67 KB, 564x767)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>127234614
>>
File: anime-hxh.gif (2.82 MB, 393x498)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB GIF
>>127240790
>S-shill! You can't just tell me my shitty cartoon was shitty all along!
I hope Kevin drives you all to suicide.
>>
>>127240701
Is this from twitter? I can't tell anymore. I didn't think people cared enough about this show to cry over Teela and Adam being a thing like they've always fucking been.
>>
>>127240855
Based
>>
File: skeletor.jpg (160 KB, 620x368)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>127215868
"He-Man's sword gets bigger! Mine doesn't...curse you, He-Man!"
>>
>>127215597
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Consoomers BTFO. Anyone who thought this would be good is unironically eating a turd sandwich and coping
>>
>>127233645
You joke, but that's almost exactly how the CG show's first season ended:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH_q2LaQD4Y
>>
I think Kevin Smith is a good man
>>
>>127229223
Of course there are, look at the flood of League of Lesbians threads.
>>
>>127225195
Oh hey, it's the exact same defense used for Didney Wars, Doctor Nu, nuTrek, and everything else that's been (((modernized))), thing was never good in the first place lol why u mad???
>>
Love them
>>
>>127240878
>>127226354
>literal tranime shill using the "le thing was never good so we didn't ruin anything chuds ;)" excuse
>even avatarfagging with gay pedocore animu to drive the "its 4 teh gays" gaslighting
Guess they don't pay 'em for subtlety lmao
>>
>>127217819

Skeletor has always been based. Even in New Adventures HeMan he was the most charismatic character.
>>
>>127217583
good show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkDwk2uFCCs
>>
>"I see people online go, ‘Hey man, they’re getting rid of He-Man!' Like, you really fucking think Mattel Television, who hired me and paid me money, wants to do a fucking ‘Masters of the Universe’ show without He-Man?" he continued in a harsher manner. "Grow the fuck up, man. Like, that blew my mind, bunch of people being like, ‘Oh, I smell it. This is a bait and switch.'"
They did pay him to do that
>>
>>127219855
>>127219033
>Let's engage our favorite pastime
>Making fun of Beast Man?
>Our second favorite pastime
>You mean making fun of trapjaw?
>>
>>127226143
>Revelatioms does a better job for characters like Orko that becomes more important than they were originally

No, they become contrived plot devices.
>>
>>127242464
>All this mental gymnastics to deny that He-man was never good.
>>
>>127228393
>which also implies being loved and feared.
>Being loved

Have you... Have you ever seen any other He Man show? Skeletor has been very explicit that he does not want to be loved. He wants power.
>>
>>127240790
>>127242464
>S-shill
>G-guess they didn't pay em for subtlety LOL!!

You truly are an autistic faggot. Imagine being this assblasted over a processed product and a shitty Netflix series. Then you try to prove you're not some cockblower by saying you'd watch both Conan AND He-Man. Everyone who grew up with He-Man knows that kids who liked He-Man were closeted fags, and you and the rest of this fandom is proving these with these temper tantrums. Being mad a fat fucking hack like Kevin Smith lied to you. The irony here is you're exactly as annoying as the character you're all crying over. Teela, being mad about being lied to. You can't make this shit up haha. He-Man is shit and always has been. Don't like the new show? Should have known better when Kevin Smith was attached you stupid fucks. You only have yourselves to blame. Also if you're well aware of the sole reason He-Man exists, stop using cashgrab as an insult for this show, you fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>127228571

You gotta stop drinking and posting, Kevin.
>>
>>127243092
>saying you'd watch both Conan AND He-Man. Everyone who grew up with He-Man knows that kids who liked He-Man were closeted fags, and you and the rest of this fandom is proving these with these temper tantrums. Being mad a fat fucking hack like Kevin Smith lied to you. The irony here is you're exactly as annoying as the character you're all crying over. Teela, being mad about being lied to. You can't make this shit up haha. He-Man is shit and always has been. Don't like the new show? Should have known better when Kevin Smith was attached you stupid fucks. You only have yourselves to blame. Also if you're well aware of the sole reason He-Man exists, stop using cashgrab as an insult for this show, you fucking hypocrite.
Nah, Price of Power >>>>>>> anything Kevin ever wrote
It’s a good show
>>
>>127243051
>>127243092
>All this mental gymnastics to deny that you're an ESL paid shill
You're fooling no one but yourself, Pajeet. Nice textwall by the way, you're totally not mad that you got owned lmao
>>
>>127215597
>>
>>127243092
>being this mad of a shill
tl; dr
>>
>>127243156
>>127243173
Having a mirror held up to you really chaps your ass, doesn't it? No retorting any of the points I made because you know it's true. The only thing you can do is keep calling me a shill. This is the only moment where I wish I was a shill, so I could be fully satisfied with knowing I got paid to make a bitch like you cry on the internet over He-Man of all things. Get fucked, flamers.
>>
I didn't like Evil Lynn is instantly forgiven for all her evil because she has a tragedy story. This seems to be the message Hollywood like to give now. Woman aren't really responsible for any bad behavior they display as it's probably really a mans fault and women should just be excused.
>>
File: 1527623291672.jpg (28 KB, 525x565)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>127217819
>a kid's show works best as a kid's show instead of some crybaby manchild's soap opera
Wow, who would've thought.
>>
>>127227041
But he is. Remove He-Man from the entire episode and what changes? Practically nothing except a few more Shadow Beasts to kill.

They made He-Man give Skeletor a power up just for him to have someone to fight.
>>
>>127228571
Good lord, get help, or at least take your meds.
>>
File: 1637784148756.png (171 KB, 540x469)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>127234137
>>
Just watched it.

How asshurt are the incels that this actually turned out to be pretty good?
>>
>>127242413
Kill yourself
>>
>>127233067
>teela was always lesbian coded
The same way He-Man and Skeletor were always "gay coded" because they were half-naked beefcakes? Just because people make jokes doesn't make it true.
>>
>>127233067
Nice bait. Here is your (you). God, grow up incel
>>
>>127240701
>-Adam x Teela is more platonic, because age-gap
What age gap? Teela is canonically a year older than Adam. In 2002 they're the same age.

And they're obviously a thing, platonic friends don't usually blush at one another.
>>
>>127239464
I never said it was complex, anon. don't tryt to argue against arguments I didn't made. Complexity was never the point.
>>
>>127239819
>Adam STILL took a back seat to Teela
N, he didn't. He literally make the battle plan and lead the charge.
>A few minutes of hulk He-Man and then actual He-Man in the final episode isn't a lot
He objectively has the most actions out of all characters in part 2, you idiocy-blinded boobs!
>That doesn't make her design less retarded.
Every of her design was good, you just are not a man of taste
>Literally the only things that came as a surprise
That was never a surprise and it was always obvious that's how it was going to end up. Just with part 1, it was already clear. Only a complete moron would think it wouldn't be endgame.
>t because Adam sacrificed his life to save the entire universe isn't grief
It wasn't sperging, it was realising she couldn't trust anyone AND losing the man she loved.
>>
>>127240053
People will convince themselves to hate something they would otherwise enjoy out of misplaced anger.
>>
>>127243126
Where is the lie?
>>
>>127243738
It's very explicit. If you can't see it, you might be the one needing help.

The point of this exchange is that He-Man does not give a single fuck about this rivalry BS.
>>
>>127243707
>But he is. Remove He-Man from the entire episode and what changes?
Teela doesn't even get the time to be imbued witht he Sorceress Magic and even if she does, the army of Subteria destroy Randor's army

He-Man himself is the one who come up with the plan, so there wouldn't even be an attempt for Teela to go to the lake.

And there would be no one to stop Skeletor and he double heel-turn.

So you clearly didn't watch it.
>>
>>127243995
they are in denial and pretending that everyone think this show is bad when it isn't.
>>
>>127243642
>This seems to be the message Hollywood like to give now.
>Hollywood

If I had a dollar for every woman who the audience was clearly supposed to pity despite small stuff like mass murder, torture and so on in muh animus, I'd be rich.
>>
>>127240410
I don't think you know shit about how Skeletor acts or what a trope is
>>
>>127243995
>>127246505
The show is about Evil-Lyn having Baby's Firat Existential Crisis. It's...not very good.
>>
>>127229142
>"I don't like He-Man!"
Then I guess the new He-Man show is for you because it also hates He-Man. Pretty tarded to make a He-Man show for people who hate He-Man, though, because most of them won't ever watch it, hence why the number one show on Netflix right now is some Korean shit instead.
>>
>>127243899
Lovely monster couple.
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>127243054
Fuck isn't love.
>>
>>127226922
>steal power through manipulation with promise of sexual favors

Ftfy
>>
>>127226922
>wtf Kevin is based?
Always has been
>>
>>127248688
No he's right, that's how the entertainment industry got to the deplorable state it is right now.
Someone gets a blowie, and a feminazi gets to run another franchise into the ground without even realizing how this could be.
>>
I'm surprised more people aren't upset over the dialogue or the fact Skeletor got btfo by Hordak's bodypillow.
>>
>>127249200
Bad dialogue is a hallmark of Netflix originals. We're beyond numb to it at this point.
>>
>>127247786
The show is actually about He-man and his friend stopping to have secret and freeing themslves from old rules that have no more reason to be anymore. It's about renewing friendship and Trust. And that is very in spirit with the OG show.

Evil-Lyn's motivations are just the motivation of an antagonist.
>>
>>127249200
Skeletor, is a skewing Bastard. He has gotten away with pickles who were spicier than that. I don't worry about it.
>>
>>127250972
I'm amazed you got that out of this soggy pudding of a "plot", but glad it made you happy.
>>
>>127249200
Most people didn't watch this show and gave up after the abysmal first half. The twitter types who did unironically enjoy the first half are now crying about "forced heterosexuality" between Adam and Teela.
>>
>>127251595
>I'm amazed you got that out of this soggy pudding of a "plot"
It's not like the show is subtle about it.
>>
>>127249200
It was hot
>>
Beast Man deserved better tho.
>>
>>127251742
>The twitter types who did unironically enjoy the first half are now crying about "forced heterosexuality" between Adam and Teela.
I am sure it's just an insignificant amount of nobodies.
>>
>>127234811
>>127252411
Am I the only one who thought of this when I saw Beast Man transformed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4tavqsEyZA
>>
>>127252425
That's being generous. I think the only people surprised are the people who aren't familiar with MOTU at all.
>>
>>127215597
How was the second half of the season compared to the first one?
>>
>>127252722
Better, but I wouldn't really consider that an achievement given how bad the first part was.
>>
>>127252722
I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>127251999
The fact that it's as subtle as a tuba player trying to blow a stuck pig from the bell of his horn is why I'm surprised it had any emotional effect on >>127250972 at all.
>>
>>127253107
Like, it was fun, and I was basically 6 when I was watching the OG show, so it might have an additional impact on me, but my reply didn't imply it had an emotional effect on me. It was an objective description of what revelation was about.

It's there and not subtle at all and anyone with just a small bit of objectivity can get it, so I really don't get what surprise you there.
>>
File: as hard as I could.jpg (89 KB, 1080x809)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>127217451
Nah, that's just Fisto
>>
>>127245884
Franchise with Canon of Plasticine accordingl to the desira of the writters
In this canon they have different bodies, Adam is very teencompared to Teela.
only in 2003 and DC(some stories) were they the same age.
>>
>>127253205
Honestly I'm surprise that he-man filter people. They call evil-lyn betraying skeletor a bait and switch surprise when 3 characters beg her to do it. Part 2 is even less subtle and have characters monolog about the narrative.
>>
>>127253833
Not sure what the fuck you're even trying to say. They way they're drawn means nothing, and the show itself makes it very clear that they're romantically interested in each other. This isn't something new, so I'm not sure why you're crying about it.
>>
>>127253205
You don't seem to understand what objectivity is, but then, it's clear English isn't your first language.
>>
File: 1631977419200.gif (2.21 MB, 480x269)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB GIF
>>127217583
Smith feats the skeledong
>>
>>127254073
>You don't seem to understand what objectivity
That the theme of Revelation is
>He-man and his friend stopping to have secret and freeing themslves from old rules that have no more reason to be anymore. It's about renewing friendship and Trust.
Is an apt description of what Revelation is about. It's descriptive to the bone and is as objective as it get.
>>
>>127253107
It has nothing to do with emotional engagement. That's just a straightforward observation of the show's driving themes.
>>
>>127254119
*fears
>>
>>127254122
>He-man must be destroyed in the name of feminazis.
fix for fake fan.
>>
>>127246438
That’s such a cop out response to that. No one who saw the trailer to part one went “Man I can’t wait to hate it!” The show being awful did it to itself.
>>
>>127215597
That nigga really fell for the oldest trick in the book?
>>
>>127245189
Why?
I think both Teela and Adam are sexy
>>
>>127246438
You have no idea how much I wanted this to even be passably enjoyable.
>>
The most underrated part of the series is Randor's development, he finally learned to appreciate his son.
>>
>>127254557
Hating it by what people that assume how it is think?
Yes.
This show is kino
>>
>>127254140
>driving themes
Please finish school.
>>
>>127256203
They are the themes that drive the show.
>>
>>127254273
>>He-man must be destroyed in the name of feminazis.
That is not an objective view of the theme of revelation and the complete opposite of what actually happens in it. It's like you didn't even watch it.
>>
>>127255291
>learned to appreciate his son
No. What kind of nonsense is that?
>>
>>127255252
But it is. Therefore you must be satisfied, no?
>>127254343
>No one who saw the trailer to part one went “Man I can’t wait to hate it!”
No, but the "drama" created by Clowfish TV, on the other hand caused that. And now that they have been shown to be wrong, in the end, t's too late and people have dug way to much in their anger to recognise they might have been mistaken.
>>
>>127254557
To be fair, he had been repeatedly told that returning the power was part of the solution he was seeking, so it wasn't just sex.
>>
>>127254273
>feminazis
Get with the times gramps.
The term is "Karens".
>>
Bump
>>
>>127258138
Why would you necrobump this circlejerk?
>>
>>127250972
Look, man. Let's assume that your description is 100% objective and to the point. It still makes the show nothing more than an attempt to peddle a blatant political/virtuesignalling agenda of year 2021. You only make the attempt sound more artful than it actually is.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.