[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My parents just found out I still watch Disney movies at 20 years old.
>>
And?
>>
lol what a baby. you want me to leave the lights on so you can sleep little baby? hahaha
>>
?
>>
>>126355244
Based Dad or Autist Dad? Hard to tell
>>
File: the future.jpg (28 KB, 587x378)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>126355244
Imagine turning your kid into a meme rendering farm.
>>
>>126355788
Wish I was a meme rendering farm
>>
>>126355244
are people gonna whine her artist avatar doesn't look like her?
>>
>>126356549
Schizo go back to the Toph thread
>>
>>126355078
The fact that you give a shit about that is more embarrassing than actually watching the movies.
>>
>>126355078
They're probably more disappointed at you following Disney now that they kinda suck in general.
>>
>>126355078
Oh you're still in that phase.
There is a part in your late teens and early 20s where people try to distance themselves from childhood things as a part of venturing out into world.
Finding work, going to college, pursuing relationships, making friends outside your high school group, getting your first apartment.
Whether or not you actually distance yourself is less important than the public perception.
You want to appear mature, employable, and like a viable romantic partner.
I think it's a necessary re-prioritization that comes with a new stage of life.
But in a few years you won't worry about such things and just watch whatever you enjoy without concern for other's thoughts on the matter.
>>
>>126355078
They shaming you for that? Fuck em, nothing wrong with watching the mouse's films

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.