[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

An unsettling realization
>>
you only need to be married once
>>
File: 1633875457253.jpg (491 KB, 1080x1257)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
No more Sasha for a while guys. What do you expect from the next episodes?
>>
File: 09102021220251.jpg (295 KB, 720x2548)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>126354655
What do you think?
>>
Telling Marcy she’s in the wrong tread.
>>
>>126354655
>>126354772
We're still on weekly, right? No breaks?
>>
>>126354655
Some good old fashioned fun!
>>
>>126354739
Seconded. Earth should have been a three arc t.v movie style affair at most. Andrias might as well just leave her on earth and fuck up other places at this point. I thought she'd be looking for a way back but they're just sitting on their hands. The parents also barely gave a fuck that their daughter was dead and just went right back into parenting mode adopting the frogs.

They had the balls to avoid a Narnia style time dilation but not the balls to address how fucked her parents would be. I genuinely thought they'd avoid seeing them so there'd be no drama/trauma for them, especially given that she'd have to head back immediately to defeat Andrias.
But nah, Marcy is dead for all she knows and Sasha is either dead or tortured. All her friends are likely fugitives for assisting her because Andrias is a little bitch but nah - lets go to the malt shop

>>126354594
Not really. If you're going to bother with marriage then you must also accept that its purpose is to bind two souls and only under the most extreme circumstances can any union outside it be permitted.

>>126354655
Gee I dunno maybe loads of terrible townies. Judging by the OP alone we have at least 2-3 full episodes of introductions alone.
>>
>>126354772
Oh dear God that's worse than I fucking thought
>>126355036
>Judging by the OP alone we have at least 2-3 full episodes of introductions [at least]
>actual ep list doesn't even metion a single thing about feds or scientists
>they're going to be 3b plotlines
BRUH
>>
File: ythghytgf.png (1.4 MB, 1920x1080)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>126354551
He does know that Grime has been to the Planters' house before, right?
>>126354655
I just want to see the MiB dudes.
>>
>>126355076
>Judging by the OP alone we have at least 2-3 full episodes of introductions [at least]
>actual ep list doesn't even metion a single thing about feds or scientists
>they're going to be 3b plotlines
We see them in the trailer, which consists of footage from 3A. The government guys are likely appearing in "Mr. X" (probably the name of RuPaul's character) and "If You Give A Frog A Cookie" (since it's technically the mid-season finale). Matt also said RuPaul plays a big role in the season so he might even appear in more 3A episodes.
>>
>>126355036
you act like this show has been the biggest of critical thinking, the writing of Marcy(and Sasha) is pretty big evidence that it never was. Nothing has changed but the area we explore and now with a new addition of the looming bot threat.

Fighting Andrias isn't a real option currently since he would kill her easily, Andrias can't just ignore her since she both knows too much and is the only threat to his invasion.

Lastly, her parents did show they missed her and all but the situation was explained and pretty much dropped on them like a bomb that rightfully outweighs that whole area of sadness since there are whole new issues to deal with.
>>
>>126355246
>since he would kill her easily
Except not really.
>andrias can't ignore her
Except she has no means by which to return as, even with all the stones, the box is needed for travel and Anne has less than a single stone's worth of calamity.

>lastly
lmao. You realise they'd be breaking down? Even very composed people would be losing their fucking shit. The closest we got was her mother not giving her space.
The show treated the reveal of Frogs as the "bomb" rather than the "I'm alive" thing.

Amphibia (the place) was silly and dangerous so the antics of the characters were well suited to it. The moment we have earth to contrast with it starts turning into s1/4 Star Vs with humans actually being literally retarded and nothing like actual humans.
That's the biggest strength of the isekai formula. You set the commonalities you want and the reader has to accept the rest as "well that's just how things are here".
You can't graft those sensibilities onto earth easily and certainly not if the entire conflict of the first two seasons is predicated on there being a sharp contrast.
>>
Has matt said anything about a physical release?
>>
Anne is the special kind of retard who still thinks, at 13+ years of age, that sex involves a man peeing inside a woman
>>
>>126355104
I didn't see those eps on the list so they must be a ways off

>>126355350
Disney can be weird about that stuff can't it?
>>
>>126355246
>you act like this show has been the biggest of critical thinking, the writing of Marcy(and Sasha) is pretty big evidence that it never was.
Sasha and Marcy's episodes were usually the best up until now.
>>
>>126355361
You're right. It was Anne filler that was the least sensible. Well unless it was 2B Marcy in wartwood. Her fixing the town was a bit how'sitgoing
>>
File deleted.
>>126354551
Hop pop has grandkids so he was clearly straight for a large part of his like, Grime-pop is basically "take meds" tier.
>>
>>126355344
>Except not really.
Quite easily, the last time they all tried they were cornered and even after her little boots it was more of a mild inconvenience to the guy as he got right back up ready to smite her.
>Except she has no means by which to return as
You seem like the guy to forget that leaving any threat for later usually results in that threat actually becoming a problem, if there's only one person who could actually stop you priority one is killing them so no one can oppose you. Shit like leaving them to their own devices is how you end up with Guts.

>You realise they'd be breaking down?
Break downs happened likely within month(s) 1-2 after she disappeared but at 5 months you eventually stop hard mourning and treat it like the grave of a close family member, visit and mourn every once a few months. Life moves on regardless, 5 months is time to adjust and be sad, then getting hit with info that other worlds exist and two other students were missing along with the frogs being here pretty much sets any rational hits to the back.

>That's the biggest strength of the isekai formula.
This ain't anime, it's a Disney made show by a guy who really wanted mostly SoL adventures and fun character time. This journey was always going to lead back to earth, it happens in something far more comparable: Digimon.

>entire conflict of the first two seasons
The first conflict was finding Sasha and then dealing with her before trying to resume the main journey of find a way home. S2's conflict was Adrias and he straight up fucking won, this season's conflict is the Night and actually beating Andrias, Through each of these seasons the majority of the season is spent dicking around till the plot moves itself or it presents the way to progress it's way forward. There was never a direct plot motion that didn't have random fun time adventures happening before it. Nothing has changed but the area, the show is still running around the same tone as it always starts with
>>
File: 1531055228973.jpg (15 KB, 311x303)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
This marks the third amphibia thread created and the old thread still hasn't reached max bump limit
I ask you why?
>>>126315407
>>
>>126354772
People are gonna complain about slice of life episodes but I've never seen Buddhism represented in kids' cartoons, we only ever see religion represented by a Jewish character having a Bar Mitzvah or the Simpsons going to protestant church.
Will Matt the madman actually reference the Plantars worshiping frog gods?
>>
>>126355361
Marcy, as a full character, has been written as a real dumbass in some major ways as TC revealed her whole backstory. Sasha has been Sasha
>>
>>126355497
Certain people didn't want to go to/stay in that thread
>>
seeing this tweet as the OP gave me a heart attack
>>
>>126355491
>You seem like the guy to forget that leaving any threat for later usually results in that threat actually becoming a problem
Categorically untrue. Pulling a thread that still holds firm can lead to more damage than it could have caused otherwise. Anne has calamity powers, yes, but you contend she can't beat him anyway. With that in mind the other citizens of Amphibia, many with powers of their own or magic at their command could pose a far more immediate threat.

>breakdowns happen within
A) that's assuming they get their shit back together. Some people spiral permanently.
B) I was talking about seeing her again. There's more than happy feelings there. There's hurt that your life as being effectively destroyed again after you put it together. There's guilt that you gave up on them when you could have still been searching - helping. There's pure cathartic release. It would be incredibly hard for them to handle her turning up again.

>>126355491
>this ain't anime
Isekai is japanese term for a global concept. And as for Matt wanting it SOL? Watch the pilot and read the early pitch. Matt wanted more story.
>the first conflict
You mean the first anatagonist. The conflict was an remained Anne coping with being in another world and trying to adjust to it/grow through it.

>>126355497
Maybe because there was more than one thread to begin with, janny. I came from >>126320523
Gonna cry about it? Forcing generals is cancer
>>
File: 1632079041039.jpg (234 KB, 2048x2019)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
Anne :D learned it from Hop Pop
>>
File: MaddieT.png (1.43 MB, 2880x4473)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
Maddie spin-off when?
>>
File: 1633978266335.jpg (160 KB, 960x1088)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>126354551
They have now canonly fucked in Andrias' and Hop Pop's bed.
>>
>>126355595
>Anne has calamity powers, yes, but you contend she can't beat him anyway.
Ya know, Griffith became an all-powerful dark God but oh what's that, he left Guts Alive. Now Guts is literally the biggest threat to him an just about any demon since he was then still left alive after the fact. leaving any chance of opposition is the move of a dumbass.
>many with powers of their own or magic at their command could pose a far more immediate threat.
A giant Death laser handles most and the rest wouldn't be able to do much more than try to keep up a war of attrition and sleep with one eye open hoping he doesn't just assault people middle of the night.
>Some people spiral permanently.
Not everyone is stuck beyond 3 months tops, given the East either has many adjust quickly or have in house murals(someone pointed out something close to one in one shot)
>B
Life was less ruined and more on the point just sad or depression in the case of losing a child, and again they got the situation explained which would pretty much remover any ideas of "We could have done anything to change this' most of that cathartic release was born into that hug but was then hit with frogs.
>Matt wanted more story.
Not even the piolet had much of a grad story, it was land in new world and then confront bad guy toads, nothing really beyond what S1 was. Still even showed most of that S1 SoL spirit.

>You mean the first anatagonist.
I know what I wrote, Anne's journey of adjusting and growing was the journey, not the conflict. The conflict was her missing friends and how to find both which then lead to Sasha
>>
File: FBm8kzJXsAk6tbm.jpg (52 KB, 900x548)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-QaNzd-0Y
>>
Why are there three separate threads, and why are they all shitty?
>>
>>126356054
haters makes lots of shitty threads on purpose so they can complain about "the constant spam" to mods and make the cartoon banned.
>>
>>126355688
Good for them
>>
>>126355595
>multiplies like cancer
>calls containment cancer
You are not human. You are a shill.
>>
>>126356588
t. post-general newfag
>>
>>126355000
Hmmm
>>
>>126355595
>There's more than happy feelings there. There's hurt that your life as being effectively destroyed again after you put it together. There's guilt that you gave up on them when you could have still been searching - helping. There's pure cathartic release. It would be incredibly hard for them to handle her turning up again.
JESUS dude, that's asking for alot and you know it. You just listed a mix of very complex and detailed emotions that you wanted done all in one episode. EVEN IF we got this it would still be cringe as fuck because both VAs for the parents can hardly emote. It's a dark subject that lingers.You're asking for SUF levels of angst here.
> Anne has calamity powers, yes, but you contend she can't beat him anyway
Mkay, WE know for sure she can't beat him anyway in her current state but Andrias doesn't. All he knows is that she can't control it. That didn't stop her from whooping his ass the first time tho.
>>
>>126355356
Are you reallt going to deny her wishes?
>>
>>126356729
>SUF levels
kek. SUF is shit. But no if you saw the intitial post I thought they'd avoid seeing the parents altogether because of the complexity of the issue. If Anne thinks she's heading back to Amphibia at any stage then seeing her parents now after they've come to terms with her being dead once is incredibly cruel. More importantly she should be primarily concerned with saving her two human friends who are dead or were in the proccess of dying last she saw them or if not that then her parents ratting on her magic frog friends.
I thought we'd get a three parter of them lying low, trying to identify the book Marcy found, finding help somewhere (possibly from the author) and getting the fuck back into the fray.
An entire townie season where sprig is trying to ward of competing food trucks is just tonally retarded. Even if the show is SOL it doesn't make any sense. The "come down" between s1 peak and s2 SoL made sense.
Anne being more concerned with adjusting the plantars to earth than she is with getting back to Sasha and Marcy is just retarded.
>>
What was all that shit about only spending 1/3 of the season on Earth? That's 9 episodes of Anne in Los Angeles. She won't even find a way back in 3A?

>>126354779
underrated
>>
>>126356818
>She won't even find a way back in 3A
No fucking chance. She'll go back for the finale I imagine. Sasha will have rallied the troops there and it will be their tear filled reunion, complete with beating marcy back to the light somehow
S3 is fucked
>>
>>126355241
The feds are showing up in Fridays restaurant episode. It says it's Sprig dealing with a food truck and we saw the FBI using that ice cream truck in the opening
>>
>>126356788
>If Anne thinks she's heading back to Amphibia at any stage then seeing her parents now after they've come to terms with her being dead once is incredibly cruel.
Meh, we know she's going to spill the beans eventually anyhow. Plus people would lose their minds if we didn't get to see the parents after such build up.
> I thought we'd get a three parter of them lying low, trying to identify the book Marcy found, finding help somewhere (possibly from the author) and getting the fuck back into the fray.
This idea itself reads pretty rushed and leaves out the build up we need to see of Sasha's own arc and Anne getting used to her powers. I'm also unsure of what made you think we'd get this?
>Anne being more concerned with adjusting the plantars to earth than she is with getting back to Sasha and Marcy is just retarded.
Alright here's where we start agreeing on shit. I would defend the filler bullshit if it managed to give us Anne grieving for Sasha or Marcy or the author or the people in the intro or literally ANYTHING plot relevant. Yet, it dosen't. So yeah that's a real argument to be made.
>>
>>126354655
nothing
no sasha means i dont watcha
>>
>>126357014
>I'm also unsure of what made you think we'd get this?
Because anything else would be a disaster: see s3. Going to earth before things were finished is hard to do and Matt doesn't have the chops, least of all with a cartoon run by disney. So he'd either have to minimise it so people got it out of their systems or he'd have to JUST his entire show and change the OP/ED to valley trash and chiptunes.

As far as I see it there are 3 decent obvious solutions to s2 finale.
1. Quick sojourn to earth for context and to solve some mysteries but straight back to the main story
2. Long time on earth, have them be properly stranded and helpless to do anything. The "moved on" plot line, until Andrias manages to open portals using only two gems and then they're back in it again IT style.
3. Actually deal with the emotional upheaval and logistical issues that being back would cause and have the plot be about them trying to get back but with the process delaying them

Matt mixed two and three and it doesn't work at all. It's just hack fraud level plays.
You can't do proper emotional drama in a cartoon like this so 3 is out. Timeskips CAN work but they're uncommon and people are resistent so 2 is iffy. 1 is literally just a non-sequitor before getting back to the meat of the story. It's what he can do within the scope of his production while avoiding the major narrative shortcomings tied to earth-side plotlines
>>
File: 1634207637324.jpg (75 KB, 720x1030)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
One year ago was spore day
>https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/118332549/#118332549
>>
>>126356788
Anne is INT 2 she's searching a way to beat Andrias on google...
>>
>>126356982
RuPaul isn't listed as a guest star for the episode, unless he makes a voiceless cameo at the end.
>>
>>126355104
as if that matters, like Grime wouldn't be able to easily find the master bedroom in a small farm house he'd never been in, its not exactly a maze designed to make that room hard to find
>>
>i just realized season 3 is up
pretty fucking hyped
>>
>>126354772
>Anne-seminator
Bros?
>>
>>126357081
holy shit I remember that thread
felt like it happened 4 years ago
>>
>>126357142
Sterminator
>>
>>126357081
and to think it was Bill Farmer the one who anonymously push for this trend all along.
>>
>>126355036
This season is a mess, really bad writing.
>>
I actually got a warning for making fun of Sasha. Holy shot Sashafags are as bad as Marcyfags kek!
>>
>>126355344
>with humans actually being literally retarded and nothing like actual humans.
Humans are literally dumb as shit
>>
>>126355361
Should have been more.
>>
Why is Anne so reactive, she said she’d try to find a way back but she hasn’t even started
>>
>>126357589
She doesn't care about those assholes.
>>
>>126356788
The tone shift was awful. What were they thinking when they did all these townie episodes?
>>
>>126356848
I'm just short of dropping this show.
>>
>>126357589
Wait for the Museum episode then ask that question again. The show is going to give time to the human characters and they're taking the entirety of Season 3A and 90% 3B.

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS CHARACTERS WETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT
>>
>>126357589
Dude, she just got home, let her enjoy toilets again.
>>
>>126357709
>Wait for the Museum episode then ask that question again.
Yeah, the question for that episode why are Anne and the Plantars stealing the vase when they could just look at it unless it contains something important?
>>
>>126357761
>something important
The best I can speculate is a clue. A frog foot symbol we see throughout the show.
They want to inspect more on but can't for whatever reason. So, they decide to steal it since, they're not friends yet with Whoopi Goldberg.

To clarify, this is all speculation
>>
>>126357709
How the mighty have fallen.
>>
File: 1620361770362.png (234 KB, 600x528)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>126355688
Ayyy best kind of headcanon.
>>
>>126355460
Same as Sasharcy.
>>
File: Maggie_animu.png (142 KB, 710x710)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
Maggie Spin-off when?
>>
File: Dr._Jan_-_profile.png (283 KB, 397x537)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>126357789
>So, they decide to steal it since, they're not friends yet with Whoopi Goldberg.
The archeologist is voiced by Anika Noni Rose, Whoopi Goldberg is probably playinf the Pink Frog.
>>
Sasha has owning /co/ since her debut episode
>>
what do they usually do at the mall?
>>
>>126357709
I don't think they'll take up 90% of 3B since from what we've heard of it, we'll be spending a lot more time on Amphibia
>Anne and the Plantars finally return
>Multiple Sasha and Grime episodes
>Plot threads from season one come back
>>
>>126357929
My bad. I assumed it would be Whoopi.

Anyways, as much as I want more plot-related episodes like everyone else here. This is what we have, we just have to deal with it.
>>
>>126358036
Screw that, I'll come back when something happens.
>>
>>126357937
I want Sasha to own me
>>
>>126358056
We know Anne.
>>
>>126358017
>Anne and the Plantars finally return
If it's similar with how Season 2A played out, we 'explored' the rest of Amphibia and Newtopia.
>Multiple Sasha and Grime episodes
Are they dedicated episodes or quick feature episodes?
>Plot threads from season one come back
Aside from Spores and Tritonio idk what other elements that can comeback.
>>
>>126358131
>Are they dedicated episodes or quick feature episodes?
Matt said one of them would have Grime teaming up with an unexpected character so they're likely dedicated episodes
>Aside from Spores and Tritonio idk what other elements that can comeback.
Valeriana, Bog and Toad Tower, and Domino 2.
>>
>>126354772
>Olivia & Yunan
Looks like it will be a bit before we get the "probably lesbos go try and save Marcy from her pod, get caught, go to jail, and Marcy is avatar'd" episode.
Lucky there's a breather between it and the Xmas special...
>>
>>126358225
The only thing interesting in that episode will be the Night. Watch it just be a quick stinger too. Fuck that hack Mutt.
>>
>>126357757

I mean,Amphibia had toilets..
>>
File: 1633873815961.jpg (722 KB, 1600x720)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>>126358225
I'm more interested in the Spider Sprig episode and if the show is really going the way of Fast and the Furious
>>
>>126358175
>Matt said one of them would have Grime teaming up with an unexpected character so they're likely dedicated episodes
I'll be looking forward for that.
>Valeriana, Bog and Toad Tower
Weren't they dealt with during season 2B?
>Domino 2
I doubt it'll come back. I'll be surprised if they do. Same goes with the Cannibals and Mud Men. I just disregard them since they were referenced during 'A Day at the Aquarium' episode.
>>
File: sprog.png (3.62 MB, 1920x1080)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB PNG
New teaser image
>>
>>126358468
At least the show is still funny at times.
>>
>>126358396
>Weren't they dealt with during season 2B?
They did but they'll obviously come back, I could see one of the Sasha and Grime episodes being about them retaking Toad Tower.
>>
>>126358523
Shota butt isn't funny, it's sexy.
>>
>>126358578
What nonsense are you babbling about?
>>
>>126357531
Yeah anyone could’ve told you that.
>>
>>126357531
>giving a fuck about warnings
>giving a fuck about any of that shit

So for real, I ended up writing. It's terrible but I feel compelled to have you suffer through reading it as I suffered through writing it.
Where do the cool kids post this shit these days.
>>
>>126358724
Fucking nerd.
>>
>>126357981
3rd and 6th images aren’t real people
>>
>>126355104
>the late Finnish president Urho Kekkonen is an MiB guy
Interesting pick from the show runners, that's for sure.
>>
>>126357709
look im all down for Anne making better friends than sasha and marcy
>>
File: images (1).jpg (172 KB, 1080x1440)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>126358948
It's RuPaul, literally voiced by RuPaul too
>>
File: FBRHlFJVkAUPk0Q.jpg (98 KB, 991x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Give Anne a girlfriend who isn't Sasha or Marcy.
On the one hand we get Anne in a healthy relationship with another human her age, and she deserves the happiness.
On the other, hundreds of shippers on Twitter would get BTFO and they cant say anything about it cause they have been surrounded by people who call out homophobes to anyone who has any problem with any kind of lesbian ship.
My money is on the blue haired girl.
>>
>>126358877
None of them are real anon.
>>
>>126359067
>My money is on the blue haired girl.
>girl
>>
File: FBeI_4xXEAAfzUN.jpg (510 KB, 2819x1913)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>
File: 1632598782273.png (1.3 MB, 1920x1080)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>126359089
She wears earrings and a skirt.
If they're trans then even better cause shippers have even less room to complain.
>>
>>126359094
Yulivia adopting Marcy is cute and all, but I kinda wanna find out more about her parents and how she feels about them before considering it as a real thing.
People are weird with adoption online anyways.
>>
File: 1634071784902.png (203 KB, 745x900)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>126359094
Sweet potatoes and yams are two different things.
>>
>>126359131
I don't care for the adoption idea either. Marcy needs to move out with her real family.
>>
>>126359171
Based autist. Marcy wouldn't stand for that.
>>
>>126359108
There's no trans guest stars listed for the season, I'm guessing she's played by Kate Micucci, who played Webby in Ducktales.
>>
File: FALJgGrVcAUbeWc.jpg (62 KB, 956x804)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>126359200
I can hear her ranting about the differences now, truly a terrifying prospect.
>>
>>126359171
>For the sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas), also known as a yam in North America, see sweet potato
>>
>>126359303
Americans are stupid though.
>>
>>126359032
Not everyone shares the same feeling as you anon.

The show's imperfect, there's alot to complain and nitpick. It would be great if it can meet most of our expectations but, it can't. I'm just here for the ride and see how it all ends.
>>
File: 1633995921011.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>126355104
>literally a glownigger
What is Matt trying to tell us /co/?
>>
Have Anne’s parents even met Frobo at this point
>>
>>126359581
Oh shit i didn't realize that before
>>
File: FBeJBViWEAE7mtS.png (404 KB, 2481x2345)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
>>
>>126359858
Obviously not, he's just a head.
>>
>>126354772
it's odd that mr and ms boonchuy get listed as guest stars in temple frogs, but they still showed up in hop til you drop
>>
>>126359214
>Kate Micucci, who played Webby in Ducktales.
You're probably right, but ugh I am so tired of that voice.
Any list of the guest stars?
>>
>>126359996
>The guest stars for season three include Whoopi Goldberg, RuPaul, Kate Micucci, Brad Garrett, Anika Noni Rose, Archie Yates, Wallace Shawn, Wayne Knight, Jason Ritter, Dana Davis and Melissa Villaseñor.
>>
>>126360031
>and a song by Rebeca Sugar
>>
>>126359190
>Marcy needs to move out with her real family.
At this point no, she still isn't realistically benefitting as a person even if she is forced back into reality. Marcy was still just as much of an autist through S2 and was 100% about to dodge going home if she wasn't lied to, other than that she somehow seems better off in amphibia since well she's got more purpose there than in real life honestly: She's a hero, a royal advisor who was making plans to bring democracy and also apparently(in a storyboard) states she solved world hunger. She seems to just do better in her respective happy place in a world of fantasy vs reality. If she is truly forced to move I foresee a far worse Marcy that may do something in the future, at best she needs to talk to her parents and just let them know she lives there now but also keeps in contact with them.
>>
>>
>>126359996
>You're probably right, but ugh I am so tired of that voice.
They might do with her, the same thing they did with Kristen Schaal where they had a voice actress who was known for playing peppy and quirky roles and had her play a cynical and downbeat character in the show as a subversion of that.
>>
File: 1633991299589.png (239 KB, 269x370)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>126360031
>Whoopi Goldberg
Andrias friend, that one pink frog from the flashback
>RuPaul
we already know
>Kate Micucci
One of Anne's friends. Blue girl or the mechanic girls.
>Brad Garrett
no fucking clue.
>Archie Yates
Maybe a male friend for Sprig, human or frog
>Wayne Knight
I want to say the fat customer we see in the previews for the Thai Feud episode, but he would be listed in the description. Hoping he is the Dr. Octopus ripoff because he was great in Legends of 3 Caballeros as a villain.
>Jason Ritter
Dr. P for a gravity falls reference
>Anika Noni Rose,
We already know she Dr. Jan
>Wallace Shawn
old dude HP replaces in that hollywood episode
>Dana Davis and Melissa Villaseñor
the remaining girl friends from the opening shot of townies
>>
>>126360046
But she's not a guest star, just a guest songwriter.
>>
>>126360048
She is a weirdo child but she can still learn to be a functioning human. She should stick to her family, they can still teach her a lot about life.
>>
The majority of those posting on /co/ are transsexuals. >>126360155, in all likelihood, is a transsexual
>>
>>126360051
why must this be posted every thread
>>
>>126360196
Indeed, I love and fuck Transformers.
>>
>>126360239
It's probably tradition.
>>
>>126360187
She will shut down after 5 days or a month tops of being forced back into reality, if some kid’s delusions of grandeur were first proven to be real and achieve able but then they are stripped of all of it and brought right back down to being just normal and average with no greater purpose they will shut down or just end up depressed or out of it with the world. Marcy is that same level but worse, she would be the kind of person to pull a Griffith if she was convinced it would give her everything she wanted(which she technically did at the very start); her going back sadly wouldn’t help her at all. She’s better off being some ambassador of amphibia rather than just going back home to then move and go to some new school, she’s already learned that she’s pretty much able to lose it all in one lateral move but going back after everything, for someone like her, is more damaging than just having moved to begin with.
>>
>>126357531
Sashafags are the most emotional. They like to talk shit to others, but once you shit talk them, they cry “why does everyone go after us!!!”
>>
>>126357589
She actually did searched up the web how to defeat Andrias.
It’s not that she doesn’t care, Anne is just dumb and doesn’t know where to start. So she rather just wait it out with her parents until something happens.
>>
File: sketch-1633808657991.png (351 KB, 1453x1080)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>126360319
Hmmm I'll take what you said into consideration
>>
>>126357981
Hang out with friends
Hang out with friends
Be an unbearable nuisance
Hang out with friends
Hang out with friends
Only goes to hot topic
>>
>>126358948
This man is your freind he fights for your freedom.
>>
>>126360344
Is possible to have a scene from one of the upcoming episodes where Anne decides to go to the library that Marcy happen to find the book while everyone else do something off-screen?
>>
File: 1633060982822.png (103 KB, 424x862)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>126360239
Matt knows why.
>>
>>126360239
You can not escape your past, Sasha.
>>
File: 1633872097183.png (2.67 MB, 1920x1080)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB PNG
>Don't want the extra carbs eh? I get it. Anne told me everything.
>>
File: 1621698769363.jpg (853 KB, 1150x1150)
853 KB
853 KB JPG
>>126360319
Much like the real Sasha.
>>
File: EqWv-MeWMAMZq56.jpg (434 KB, 900x1260)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>126360408
Nah. I don't think Anne is ever going to meet Dr P. What's more likely is that she discovers something related to Amphibia in the museum (maybe through googling it, or just stumbling across it,) and becomes friends with the Dr Jan, who agrees to help her find a way back; and that's the starting catalyst for her return. It gives her an excuse to slack off and have wacky frog adventures in LA without feeling guilty, because Dr J is doing the research for her. Then, when it's time for plot, you just have her receive a phone call and go 'hey, check out this funky frog I found, get to the museum.'
>>
>>126360733
>That 'Anne loses an arm foreshadowing' video just hit 260k views.
We're moving up in the world.
>>
>>126360319
Kek!
>>
>>126360313
She will be fine, Marcy is rather smart and adaptable. She took a hell hole like Amphibia by storm. Earth is way more safe anyways.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (33 KB, 739x415)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>126360733
>Nah. I don't think Anne is ever going to meet Dr P.
We definitely will, I think it's the same person responsible for bringing the Skipman to Amphibia.
>>
>>126360733
Oh right. Like with Newtopia when Marcy was doing translation and research while Anne and the Plantars have a vacation.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>126360887
>Just like when we did projects.
Anne never did the damn work lol.
>>
>>126360871
You people and your skipman
>>
File: EvDsLPDVEAEdMwZ.jpg (50 KB, 654x663)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>126360931
I'd like to 'skip' them, 'man.'
>>
>>126360931
They had a whole episode about it, it's gotta be at least somewhat relevant.
Actually, given story-telling laws it almost certainly belonged to a character we've in the trailers and such. I'm putting my money on it belonging to one-arm guy or glasses agent.
>>
>>126361059
Also Matt said that the owner of the Skipman was a "spoiler" so it will definitely become relevant later on.
>>
>>126360850
>Marcy is rather smart and adaptable.
Look at what lead to even getting stuck in amphibia and then come back to me.
>She took a hell hole like Amphibia by storm
She landed in the land of safety and free healthcare, the only hardships she faced were ones she went against after becoming a ranger by choice. She didn't really take it "by storm" she had a silver plater and nothing to really contest her advantages upon first landing
>>
File: 3333333333333333333333.jpg (708 KB, 1080x4320)
708 KB
708 KB JPG
What things will Matt use in his show?
>>
>>126361059
We had an episode and intro's that had a focus on Anne's blue sword which she hasn't bother to use even against Sasha.
>>126361115
He said last names of characters like Maggie, and a few others were also spoilers, relevant is a strong word.
>>
>>126361127
She has to grow up eventually, she should learn to be a functioning adult from her parents.
>>
>>126361156
She really won't, she's genuinely going to either die from her own oblivious nature without Anne to watch her or she will just become someone looking for any way to dodge reality and escape from general life.
her biggest growth and maturation came from being in amphibia since she was actually doing good for the world
>>
I have to wonder if Anne will still retain her Earth outfit when she returns to Amphibia or if she'll finally get full armor (although that would render her plotline in Bessie and Microangelo moot as the point of omly wearing a chestplate was that she was still her while Sasha and Marcy were balls deep into the escapism fantasy).
>>
File: 1620697481718.png (94 KB, 250x250)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>126360348
>yes that is her natural hair color!
Kek, she's a dirty blonde
>>
>>126354551
How will Hop Pop react to human religion?
Do the frogs have a completely different god, or is it a situation similar to Aslan?
>>
>>126361151
The sword itself might have been tossed to the wayside, but the sword-fighting she learned was certainly relevant
>>
>>126361151
>He said last names of characters like Maggie, and a few others were also spoilers, relevant is a strong word.
That was probably referring to Grime's last name, which was part of the question. While it didn't turn out to be super important, it did come up later on.
>>
>>126361216
That's a rather bleak mindset.
>>
Everyone's favourite fat camp dropout.
>>
>>126361343
It's how she has been since the beginning even to the point he got stabbed, being stuck back in reality would not be a real positive for someone like her. She was literally walking where there were free snakes one time cause she was absorbed in a video game. Imagine someone who essentially gets their dream world and life but then has to go back to daily life and lose all of that. There are people would would reject even leaving or if they return they are more or less out of it and just dragging their way through life, that is Marcy but she's likely to go worse over time.
>>
File: mpv-shot0044.jpg (528 KB, 1920x1080)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>126357081
How lovely.
>>
File: FBhVqN6VIAMw1o7.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>reads book recapping something that happened literally yesterday

I AM SAD
>>
>>126361459
I think she can get the craziness out of her system and move on.
>>
>>126361617
God damn is the writing abysmal.
>>
>>126361631
5 months of straight lies and a plan to keep dragging two people with her on adventures says much otherwise
>>
>>126361656
I think a stabbing will fix that.
>>
File: 1614703992327.png (1.68 MB, 1000x3000)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>126358468
thicc
>>
File: images (3).jpg (20 KB, 719x426)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>126361151
Here are the other things Matt said was a spoiler in the AMA from August last year
>What made Marcy a bad friend
>Why Marcy was smirking when Anne stole the box
>Owner of the Skipman
>What Anne wanted to be when she grew up
>Whether or not Anne would get a new outfit later on
>Sasha and Marcy's parents and families
>What's outside or beyond Amphibia
>Does Amphibia operate on Narnia time
>How season three would be described (season two is adventure)
>Sasha and Marcy's birthdays (stay tuned on this)
>If we'll see Valeriana and Tritonio again
>How many seasons will the show run for
>If Polly would gain legs and her hair color
>If Sasha had other friends aside from Anne and Marcy
>Sprig and Polly's parents
>If Sasha preferred Anne or Marcy
>Is Hop Pop a paternal or materal grandpa
>>
im going to rewrite the first two episodes. missing sasha should have been a nationwide search, the tone would be more serious, sasha and grime are going to fight their way out and do more to earn the trust of wartwood etc

might as well burn time during these townie episodes
>>
File: 1616666397615.jpg (44 KB, 552x555)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Young Grime
>>
>>126361677
Kek why is pic related a thing?
>>
>>126361765
diversity is amphibiland's strength
>>
>>126361703
>If Sasha preferred Anne or Marcy
Hahahahahaha! Looks like we got that answer.
>>
If driven to near starvation, would Anne eat Domino?
>>
>>126361673
Realistically no, it will be a reminder and trauma that would contribute to a lack of trust upon the world in general. That stab and eventual revival would give birth to literal PTSD or even frequent nightmares about being so close to death.
>>
File: E0O1WXyWYAwnXbr.jpg (546 KB, 2048x1536)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>126361677
whg + sasha god = el dun
>>
>>126361942
She will be fine, after all Marcy does tend to be hard headed. It's best that she watches her back even.
>>
What would Sasha and Anne's kids look like?
>>
>>126361859
No.
>>
>>126362060
Happa.
>>
>>126362060
Like Marcy
>>
>>126362060
They would have a homunculus mark somewhere on their body from the amphibian blood magic used to create them
>>
>>126362060
Light Brown with chink faces.
>>
File: 0228-020.jpg (527 KB, 1115x1600)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>126361859
Yes.
>>
>>126362051
>She will be fine
One of her last reactions was breaking down after her lies were revealed, her losing the trust she put into someone and then having first a metaphorical knife in the back only to get a very real sword in the back would leave someone like her as devoid of general trust to the basic world. She's only able to ignore things when the rest of her time is built on enjoyment, her moving is devoid of that joy. Being forced to push forward back into reality would break someone who had it all but then lost everything and had to sit by as everything she did just went so wrong. No amount of time or therapy heals those types of issues
>>
>>126354655
A fun show with cool characters
>>
>>126357081
Still objectively the worst thing to ever happen to this show.
Episode is still shit and you're shit for liking it
>>
>>126362189
She will find a way to deal with it. Life marches on as always. Really she caused it all to happen herself so she can only blame herself. She should move out like she was ment to.
>>
File: HP_about_to_spore_someone.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>126362252
>Episode is still shit
We can fix that for you.
>>
>>126362280
>Do I have to spore a bitch up in here!?
>>
File: 1634210898090.jpg (202 KB, 2048x1234)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>
>>126358468
Sprig looks like he about to have sex
>>
>>126362345
He looks high as a kite to me.
>>
>>126362271
>Life marches on as always.
Not for everyone, people can very easily just out right give up on life after failure or entire collapse. Those that can keep trying to push forward are forever burdened by what happened and in more than a few cases they will seek an out be it a full exit or a temporary solution that they can constantly rely on and that's actual adults. A 13 year old is far worse off, moving on after everything is a non possibility with how things have gone for her.

It is her fault but at this point leaving her in amphibia is the choice that is better for someone like her
>>
>>126357081
Fuck that episode.
>>
>>126361216
>her biggest growth and maturation came from being in amphibia since she was actually doing good for the world
She didn't grow and mature in the mind, more of her already existing skills and ability. Amphibia offered both the interest and the opportunity for her to truly shine. A somewhat medieval society where even basic application modern engineering can do wonder. Plus the lure of adventure in Amphibia allowed her to embrace more physical endeavor that would to be troublesome for her on Earth. Her current mindset might be too fragile to be back to Earth, but after her mental "metamorphosis", there shouldn't be as much of an issue for her to go back.
>>
File: 1623086130143.jpg (37 KB, 286x428)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>126362345
>>
File: 1621173239864.webm (701 KB, 872x756)
701 KB
701 KB WEBM
>>126362415
There, fixed. Now you love it.
>>
>>126357081
>>126357502
Spores is one of the funniest episodes of season 1 and the people mad about it are cowards
>>
>>126362408
No Earth is better because it's all around more safe. Also there are other humans there.
>>
File: FBrLchZVIA4p15o.jpg (122 KB, 1191x1294)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Look all I'm saying is KJ is extremely based
>>
>>126362580
I'm not sure I like what this implies.
>>
>>126362430
Well she did sit on his face during that dinner party episode.
>>
>>126362422
She grew in understanding Anne and other people a bit better as well as forming some vague bonds beyond just living playing games, she grew and understood how to fix problems for the betterment of others rather than just going on ranger adventures alone. The only thing she didn't learn was how to fully admit when there are problems before her, she failed to acknowledge that Sasha was in fact being a shitty friend and person. She failed to realize that she formed proper bonds beyond just the girls despite being just find on her own for a long time.
>>126362554
>No Earth is better because it's all around more safe.
For Marcy safe isn't an issue since she was safe in newtopia all the same, even had free healthcare. Having other humans doesn't really make a place better since people can still be ass holes and to someone like her she was an easy target(ex: Jersey girls, Maggie), she was safe and living it up in Amphibia.
>>
>>126362441
What don't people like about it?
>>
>>126362580
But grime knows sasha?
>>
File: 1634234042095.jpg (347 KB, 1336x1218)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>126362252
>>126362415
Why are you seething so much? You need to chill with some spores.
>>
>>126362712
Sasha's a girl, not a woman.
>>
>owl house fandom is such shit they scared DTVA News from covering it
Ever notice how its the bad shows that are the ones who get toxic fanbases?
Its like they gather round a whole load of people with bad taste to share their toxicity around each other. Not all Amphibia fans are great but its nowhere near as bad as some other fandoms I have seen.
>>
File: FBRd7m9UUAIyEbm.jpg (38 KB, 883x413)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>126362580
Sure, Grime knows nothing but there is a superior toad who knows
>>
>>126362767
The larger and more dedicated a show's fanbase, the more likely they are to have segments that become isolated within the group and spiral into a mentally incestuous toxicity.
>>
>>126362712
Sasha’s a man, not a woman.
>>
>>126362635
She can deal with humans fine enough.
>>
>>126362794
I wanna make that joke about statistical outliers with that hat.

"women love me" factoid actually just statistical error. average women do in fact not love beatrix. Forosha, who posts over 10,000 beatrix images a day, is an outlier and should not have been counted”
>>
>>126362639
I hate this episode
I hate it from the beginning to end
I hate how it flanderizes the kids’ brattiness
I hate how it turns Anne into a side character
I hate how it turns her into a damsel in distress
I hate how it ignores Anne’s biological differences as a human
I hate how she’s taken over in her sleep, without any chance to defend herself (literally right after the episode where she trained to fight too)
I hate the image of Anne’s lifeless body being controlled by spores
I hate how she basically dies
I hate how all progress and character development is completely gone
I hate how she’s made to do things completely out of her control
I hate how she just becomes a mindless servant to the villain
I hate how she would have basically permanently died had she not been bailed out at the last second
I hate how Anne learns absolutely nothing from the suffering she endured
I hate how Anne is completely left out of this massive cataclysmic event, when the show is literally her story
I hate the implication that this plot device could potentially come back in the future.
I hate the idea that Sasha and Marcy could be spored too
I hate the possibility that Marcy could become Gary’s new vessel
I hate the possibility that this fucking episode could be anything more than filler
I FUCKING HATE CHILDREN OF THE SPORE

TL;DR
I Hate Seeing Anne Reduced To Nothing
>>
>>126362971
She only had 2 friends form childhood onward and hasn't shown interest in interacting with Anyone that wasn't Anne or Sasha, she is not adept with people
>>
>>126360140
>>Archie Yates
>Maybe a male friend for Sprig, human or frog
Or Anne
>>
>>126362635
Marcy wasn't just alone ranger, she was a hero to Newtopia, there was a statue dedicated to her. Those growths were merely corresponding with what it mean to be a hero in her eyes. She didn't grow as a person, she only grew to be a better role-player. It was only nature for a larping Marcy to try to understand and help people with their problem. With an exception of Anne (which required Anne to be there), she was just roleplaying as a hero and was acting as such. The Amphibia lifestyle unfortunately unable to expose and even shield her from her own personal flaws, some of which you have mentioned above.
>>
>>126363025
She does well enough to get by.
>>
>>126363065
The kid's 12. I mean, it'd be funny considering anne is meant to be 13, so her having a friend that unironically sounds like a child versus an adult playing a child is something funny to think about it.

I wonder if any show has done that with shipping? Have a character voiced by a teenager and their love interest is in their thirties? Feels like something that would start drama in some form.
>>
>>126363228
Wait, hold on, I remembered an example.

The amazing world of gumball kept replacing the voice actors when they hit puberty, but gumball's love interest was voiced by a woman in her 50's.
>>
>>126363112
She grew more than you think, playing ranger was not just a role for her it was her ideal life: Someone brave and able to help and protect others. It's the very thing that young Sasha was when she first met her a semi later Sasha who does still protect her a bit, she grew in learning to be more observant to the world rather than just playing a mini role for her own adventure. Everything she got to experience was very real to her heart and her mind which is why despite having been willing to actually let Anne go at first she was easy to swindle right back into old Marcy. Her moment of letting Anne just go with the planters before the whole plan scenario was the Marcy who grew but was still reluctant to actually push forward through reality, she was still willing to find an out to making it so that her best time would never truly end and that she could finally share it with the other two. The Marcy after this moment is one built upon a relapsing ideal that she could still dodge her problems rather than facing them like she was growing to do. The only wall blocking her full progression that did exist was the decision to run away, the same one the lead her to getting Sasha to make Anne steal the box.
>>
>>126363155
She really didn't she would have likely walked in the street or died wandering into something dangerous without Anne or Sasha to account for her or keep coddling her against the threats of the world, if she were alone she would have likely been the kid who just stopped talking to everyone after being bullied daily.
>>
>>126362252
>>126362415
I.. Uh.. What?
>>
I want to teach Anne history.
>>
>>126363346
You heard me
>>
>>126363282
Well put.
>>126363315
She did fine on her own in Newtopia she can do the same on Earth.
>>
File: maggie.png (547 KB, 1745x1525)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>126361450
FUCK YOU BITCH
>>
>>126363274
His love interest is also the same VA as his mom
>>
File: 1620103085458.jpg (221 KB, 1113x2048)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>126362114
>>
>>126361645
>>126361617
You're completely missing the point.

Sasha had misgivings about the betrayal but went through with it anyway, and being reminded of how much genuine trust Anne had in her during Battle of the Bands severs as a brutal reminder of how much she fucked up.
>>
>>126363023
Well too bad, because Marcy’s about to become the Night’s mindless servant
>>
File: Contextttt.jpg (153 KB, 610x1094)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>126362767
>>126362835
It was just one person.
>>
>>126363282
A solid elaboration of how Marcy had grown during her time in Amphibia. I, however, still see that those growths were necessitated by her ideal self; the ideal that , while being meaningful, didn't address and resolve her personal flaws. It's also worth to mentioned that her ideal was pretty flawed in and of itself. For instances, her perception of a hero entailed the endorsement of everyone, and her decision and actions in "New Wartwood" reflected that. Her improvement of the town was more for the townie's approval of her rather a truly care about the people themselves. What I am trying to point out is Amphibia, despite helping her to grow into her ideal self (which is flawed as elaborated above), she didn't grow out of her own flaw, and by nature of always having "escaping plan", she did not and would not have learned of those flaw and trying to improve them. Her fear of change hinder her further growth, and by staying in Amphibia and living out her ideal life, she would never have grown out of it.
>>
>>126363943
>>
File: 1627266698530.png (274 KB, 559x428)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>126357081
Best and the closest thing we'll ever get to a big Halloween event thread
>>
>>126362767
>>126364084
This guy is the owner of DTVA.
>>
>>126363974
You ever read a block of text that feels like they put more effort into a kids show then the writers did? That's you.

Marcy was happy in newtopia, she was also willing to give that happiness up to get them home. But anne leaving and a giant asshole newt king telling her dumb things changed that. If andrias was a decent person he would have convinced marcy that anne leaving isn't a sleight against her.
>>
>>126355510
Isn't the monk from xiaolin showdown supposed to be Buddhist
Also Lisa Simpson
>>
>>126354772
Honest to god thought that said inseminator.
>>
>>126362794
>>
>>126364252
>>
>>126354772
Olivia and Yunan are going to be the token gays. I’m down with that
>>
>>126363974
While I get your point on the flaws of the ideal Marcy, that self was the Marcy that wanted to go beyond the first and had learned enough to both protect and save, the escapism was the last thing on her mind since in the eyes of general Marcy there was no problem with this new life and in reality, for her alone, she is correct. The issues the real Marcy faced: Total unawareness of her surroundings, lack of interest in the desires of others in general, being bully bait, etc. All of these were something she overcame as Ranger Marcy. Come the time she meets Anne, Ranger Marcy still exist but after the deal with Andrias, Ranger Marcy slowly dies out. The persona of a hero, of the person who is able to do so much to help and protect, slowly dies as the original Marcy just starts reemerging. The Marcy that thinks she knows better, the one who thinks that she is a bit above some people, the Marcy who is oblivious to the world sets back in after that singular discussion. The sad fact is the moment she re-meets Anne, the Marcy that had actually progressed enough to do so much was already fading right back off to being the Marcy who needed to be looked after, she was simply fine when she was just doing her since the need to escape could be an option anymore, there was the need to fix, save and protect above that. When a danger came she had to choose to face it rather than trying to go saying it's time to run or hide. The Marcy past the gates is one that backpaddled as much as Sasha did but instead of having a set point to roll back to like Sasha she reset back to stage 0 of Marcy. The one who was trying to escape and avoid the actual topic of why she did all of this, the Marcy that left is the Marcy that had been running the show after the deal. Ranger Marcy was fine, which is why if she goes back/stays alone in amphibia she is able to go right back to the Marcy that wasn't putting herself on top.
>>
>>126364400
*couldn't be an option
>>
>>126363794
Yeah but no one cares about Marcy.
>>
>>126363794
Yeah, it's basically the same thing, but with Marcy. At least Marcy isn't the MC like Anne, but it's still pretty horrific.
Sasha is the only girl left who's never been corrupted like Anne and Marcy. She's the only one left and I hope nothing happens to her. I hope at least one girl should get out a survivor
>>
File: 1633888254902.png (309 KB, 929x716)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>126364146
Honestly, this type of shit is why /co/ is a better place of discussion for cartoons than twitter or discord. So many stuck up egotistical fucks starting fights over NOTHING and offering nothing to the table besides praise or hatred. Twitter is for fanart and Discord for sharing fanart.
Fuck these pansies and their worthless drama. Congrats on making the site frequented by homophobes, racists and sexists a better discussion site thanks to your unreasonable sperging.
>>
>>126364682
Saved
>>
File: grimey hoppy.jpg (116 KB, 1200x739)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>126355460
Did people who ship GrimePop forget that Grime tried to kill Hop Pop?
>>
>>126364723
Same thing goes for Sashanne lol.
>>
>>126364745
There's a difference between a stranger who is well known for terrorizing frogs and tried to kill you vs. a friend you've known since childhood who mistakenly believes she did the right thing. But ok
>>
File: FBl47Z0X0AIz8cK.gif (151 KB, 1280x720)
151 KB
151 KB GIF
>>
File: FBO76xsUUAMAzbA.png (57 KB, 190x187)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>126364682
Depends on the time of day and who's in a thread honestly
>>
>>126364400
One thing that I started to realized that there seems to be a distinction between the pre-aquarium Marcy (Ranger Marcy as you called her), and post-aquarium Marcy. Seeing how she both willing and actually putting effort into get them back home, it looked like Marcy had overcome her fear of change; not only grew to be a better ranger but also a better person. But unfortunately, as pointed out by both and >>126364166 , Andrias' deal brought back this fear and let it dictated her decision post aquarium. The difference between the ranger Marcy and old Marcy was so subtle and not very elaborated upon that it could be easily overlooked and assumed both to be the same.
>>
File: marcy rouzer.png (215 KB, 451x394)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>126364682
This place is better to talk because is only for +18, the only downside is the autism
>>
File: 1633637222530.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>126357039
>no sasha means i dont watcha
stealing this
>>
fixed your outro bro
>>
>>126364812
I’m talking about how Anne straight up tried to kill sasha but sure continue being sashannefag.
Fuck grimepop too.
>>
>126365727
Cringe
>>
>>126357081
>The spore was what made her powers possible by changing her DNA.
>>
>>126364267
fucking cute date.
>>
>126365727
Based
>>
>>126358948
>Kek
>>
>>126364166
>>126364400
>>126365191
I've always said Andrias held back Marcy from growing.
>>
>Darrel is on YouTube. Anyone wanna troll him?
>>
>>126364682
>So many stuck up egotistical fucks starting fights over NOTHING and offering nothing to the table besides praise or hatred

You're new here aren't you?
>>
>>126366076
Thought he deleted his account
>>
File: Proper version.png (936 KB, 1073x745)
936 KB
936 KB PNG
>>126366076
Darrel is for observation not direct interference, we watch him we do not disturb his natural habitat
>>
>>126364682
No 4chan is still hell. Just slightly less horrible.
>>
>>126366076
>Darrel.
I'm curious.
Did he do anything TOH related? Some self-insert to waifus in TOH? There are so many of them.
>>
>>126366133
>>126366190
I will be fair and say this place also does some of this shit, but it has advantages.
I prefer someone call me a faggot in a thread and then move on than someone sending me their legion of discord friends to assblast my account just because I said something about a show that was positive or negative.
>>
>>126366144
My apologies dubs man. I won’t violate the prime directive
>>
>>126366224
Really the only thing about here that bothers me is peak autism. Other than that I really like the do what ever ya want kind of deal. Though jannie and mods could use some work on /co/.
>>
Do Andrias-sized toilets exist in Amphibia? This is a very serious question.
>>
The whole season 3 so far is shoddy writing from the "Oh your not dead" "Anyway" deal to the fact that the cops haven't even knocked on the door to find out where her white friend and asian friend are. You really think the chubby gossip chick is going to keep quiet that she's seen anne? Then people will be like "Where are the other two? We see them hang out and do everything together".

Now the third episode is going to be stupid filler shit already? Ohh sprig takes on a food truck and hop pop takes a cat to the vet. Deh Funneh Frog Famelee!
>>
Give doodle requests involving absolutely no female characters.
>>
>>126366511
What do you think the throne is for?
>>
>>126359108
Charlie Brown's life has taken an odd turn....
>>
File: FBOiiumUUAYDGxd.jpg (131 KB, 1979x1125)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>126357531
good thats what you deserve faggot
>>
>>126366537
Andrias at his grave and it says he never scored like that one meme.
>>
>>126366533
Yeah there are a lot of plot holes now.
>>
>>126366533
its so so frustrating.
>>
>>126357531
Wtf if a mod is a sashasister, why do they delete our threads?
>>
>>126359067
Do people unironically think this crew is gonna do anything but have Anne end up with Marcy? I don't care how you feel about the character or anything else but its so obvious we gonna get that in the end you have to be blind or on dangerous levels of copium to not see that.
>>
File: 1632342031881.png (1.56 MB, 1000x562)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>126366592
Shut up Sasha.
>>
>>126366712
None of the girls will be gay.
>>
>>126366224
>>126366399
Your both wrong.

Don't get me wrong I prefer this place to Twitter but it's still a shit hole.

I mean twitter doesn't have Jackie posting or Dipper shipping
>>
>>126366807
You have a point but I never go in those threads kek.
>>
>>126366748
Matt loves Lumity and TOH as a whole a lot, so you better consider that possibility.
>>
>>126366537
Hop Pop looking at a vegetable that has a face, which is looking back at him
>>
>>126366939
Don't kid yourself, it will be kept ambiguous till the end.
>>
>>126357596
This, she should just abandon those psychos
>>
File: 1633841770277.jpg (989 KB, 6161x1507)
989 KB
989 KB JPG
>>
>>126366807
>I mean twitter doesn't have Jackie posting or Dipper shipping
You can just not go in those threads. You can manage what you see better than twitter and nobody can do anything about what you say, as positive or negative as it is.
I can post whatever I want and the worst that can happen is people calling me cringe or a slur
>>
>>126366712
just because lumity happened doesnt mean amphibia is going to have a lesbian treesome. you'd be lucky if the girls were still together by the end of the show. i assume the portals going to break, the girls stay on earth and go on separate ways while still being friends.
>>
>>126367148
>ou'd be lucky if the girls were still together by the end of the show
They will, at least one couple will be together and one person will be in her own.
>>
>>126367142
Faggot.
>>
>>126367204
Dreaming.
>>
>>126366537
Sprig and Francois on a date
>>
>>126367148
>you have to be blind or on dangerous levels of copium

anon look at the climate around you and accept that you will never escape your gay ending.
>>
>>126367204
its either going to be all three separated or all three together. if one of the parents actually moved away, then prepare yourself because that means they are all separating. it wouldnt be fair narratively to make two of them stay together while the other leaves.
>>
>>126367235
>Lesbian animation colors from Anne being impressed.
>Died hair girl.
>Rebecca Sugar is involved in one episode.
>Ambiguous relationship between two female frogs.
The signals are there.
>>
File: itinyblight-lk.png (720 KB, 1252x900)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
Marcy's gay newt moms as approved by Matt
>>
>>126367269
Life isn't fair fuck off.
>>
>>126367265
americans loving gay people right now doesnt change the fact that disney is a global company that mainly focuses on platonic love and family oriented stories. europeans accept it, but middle east, asia and most other countries reject it. amphibia s2 came out in my country, toh hasnt had s1b dubbed yet. the toys wont sell if the kids dont know what the toy is for either.
they already made history (which i assume was their goal with lumity because no way they were taking that risk out of the goodness of their heart) with the first lgbt+ canon character who is in a relationship with a character of the same gender. i doubt they will push amphibia to make gay characters and i doubt romance was a part of matt's plot.
would i like it? yes, absolutely. i love sashannarcy. it doesnt make sense narratively though. they were meant to be and written as friends. i would like a gay ending but im not going to tell everyone its going to happen when the show hasnt actually hinted to anything.
>>
>>126367289
>>Ambiguous relationship between two female frogs.
Yeah, because they're gonna be the tokens, leaving everyone else straight.

Also, did I miss something? Is Lilith lesbian?
>>
>>126367289
Delusional
>>
>>126367389
life isnt fair but stories try to be. it would be unfulfilling if marcy left and anne and sasha stayed behind as friends.
>>
>>126367439
Says you.
>>
File: mpv-shot0024.jpg (365 KB, 1920x1080)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>126367353
Her newt mommies were ready to ditch her corpse before it even got cold. Why can't people cope with the fact that Marcy was really really bad at making meaningful connections unlike Sasha and Anne?
>>
>>126367414
>Is Lilith lesbian?
No, it's just a recompilation, but Amity is there.
I think Lilith is asexual.
>>126367416
I'm not telling you it will happen, I'm telling you might consider that possibility, nothing else, I might be wrong.
>>
>>126367468
I'm a Marcyfag and even I can see it lol.
>>
>>126367495
Yes, hell she might even be somewhat aware of that considering moving away was such a horrible thing for her. She might know that she'll never be able to make any new friends that were as close to her as Anne and Sasha.
>>
>>126367533
Yeah that definitely could be a big part of why she flipped out.
>>
>>126367468
What else were they realistically gonna do, try and step next to robots and carry a corpse away without him seeing? Even if they wanted to do something they couldn’t
>>
>>126367468
Weird tangent to a picture of matt liking a picture of marcy calling yunan/oliva her moms on twitter. But off you go I guess.

But if you want to get into it... why exactly do you think olivia and yunan are gonna rescue marcy in a couple of episodes? Do you think they just oopsie their way to her chamber and go "while we're here, might as well I guess"?
>>
What do you think are the chances of Marcy's body permanently dying, only for her soul to be reincarnated into a newt body, so she can stay in Amphibia forever?
>>
>>126367623
Sounds like excuses.
>>
>>126367645
>why exactly do you think olivia and yunan are gonna rescue marcy in a couple of episodes?
Because they need someone to save their asses thanks to their king being a nutjob whose only friend is a glorified calculator?
>>
>>126367645
Plot is why
>>
>>126367675
Uh dude, Marcy ain't saving shit lmfao she can't even save herself!
>>
>>126367468
I remembered when Sprig x Ivy ship made it canon and no one gave it a fuck, even people from Amphibia posted in TOH reddit that no one was interested this ship made it canon.
Meanwhile those two got an ambiguous relationship and that made a lot of noise compared to Ivy x Sprig.
>>
>>126367647
Who?
>>
>>126367702
Furry coomers love gay shit.
>>
Season 1 had an explanation for why they didn't immediately go searching for a way to get Anne home (the frozen passage)

What are they waiting for in season 3?
>>
>>126367748
Funny frog show bitch.
>>
>>126367702
Ivy x Sprig can't produce morally acceptable porn, and neither of them are hot.
>>
>>126367766
I'm fine a few comfy filler eps, but at least give us something. Like, episode 1 should have had them dropping off Frobisher at the mechanics and they say it won't be done for 2 weeks.
Anything
>>
>>126367842
You are expecting too much from this show.
>>
>>126367820
You are wrong on both counts
>>
>>126367748
They're waiting for Nintendo to release Super Princess Peach 2.
>>
>>126367662
>’I don’t want to rush in and die’
>”sounds like excuses”
Ok but
>>
>>126367939
The joke here is that sasha put as much effort into saving marcy as yunan/olivia did.

The further joke is unlike olivia/yunan, sasha currently has a bird that could fly her back to the castle almost instantly, so every moment where she doesn't grab a couple badasses and storm the place makes her look like she doesn't care. Meanwhile every moment the newts don't just bail makes them look better. They could make a parachute and be gone in moments and never look back.
>>
I hope Andrias kills Yunan and Olivia for being cowards.
>>
>>126368149
Winners never die, besides Yunan isn’t a cuck like Andrias
>>
>>126368033
So y'all just forgot about the robot army, magic box of infinite power and the death laser right?
>>
File: yt.png (127 KB, 311x300)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
Good to know gravity fall fans still don't even basic shit after all these years.
>>
>>126368305
My point exactly, nobody can fight andrias currently, even Anne isn’t strong enough to take the W and Jobsha couldn’t even handle a few robots. Running was the optimal play for everyone
>>
I think the main reason of people getting a sour taste in fillers in Amphibia S3 are for two reasons.
>S2:B Amphibia being so great and impacful.
>TOH S2 going full serialized to the point of not having filler.
And considered that this is the final season of Amphibia, it feels like that Matt is wasting time with filler episodes instead of expanding in more stuff of the main story.
I really don't know if he will get the opportunity of doing his Epilogue after S3 since he wanted to expand more the world of Amphibia.
>>
>>126368548
exactly. i don't want to watch them fool around at the mall and eat noodles.
>>
>>126368033
No one cares about Marcy.
>>
>>126368149
You have no idea how much I want him to yeet the both of them off the castle.
>>
>>126368548
It really does feel like he is wasting time and it frustrates me a lot.
>>
>>126368548
okay
>>
>>126368979
Is this the part where I post the views of the marcy theme song takeover?

Because I actually do find that kinda funny.
>>
File: FBXvajAXIAcSPN5.jpg (298 KB, 2130x1626)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>
>>126369101
Kek
>>
I'm sick of Yulivia.
>>
>>126369299
I've been sick of Yulivia for 4 months now.
>>
>>126369299
Buckle up nickel nipples, it hasn't even happened yet. It only gets worse from here.
>>
I wish Yunan was chubby.
>>
>>126369383
I'm glad I'm not a genie.
>>
>>126369400
Shut up Yunanfag.
>>
>>126369299
me too fucking hell somebody finally said it. i thought everybody was cool with it so i didn't want to be an ass but fuck
>>
>>126369416
I don't give a fuck about Yunan, I just hate when people make physically active characters overweight for no reason.
>>
>>126369429
It's just one faggot spamming it too. God damn no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>126368548
No one cares about the owl house since it got canceled. Only trolls come here and mention it so they can cause a fight.
Your first point is correct though.
>>
>>126369439
Maybe that's his fetish buzz off.
>>
>>126369299
You sure ain't alone.
>>
>>126369429
These threads tend to tolerate a lot of stuff so it makes sense no one bothered to bring it up.
>>
>>126354551
frog jesus exist confirmed
>>
>>126369552
He croaked for our sins.
>>
>>126369552
>>
>>126368548
>And considered that this is the final season of Amphibia
We don't actually know that yet, Matt and Disney been incredibly vague to the point that it's the only show in their Fall 2021 lineup that hasn't had its full episode count revealed yet.
>>
>>126369467
TOH is in hiatus so people can't do TOH threads here to prevent another SU but for some reason they can do hate threads for Amphibia, Infinity Train and TOH. I will never understand that.
>it got canceled
Shortened.
>>
>>126369595
need more tin foil there buddy?
>>
>>126369595
Matt confirmed that Amphibia was intended for three seasons.
>pic related.
That's so weird, why doing this? why not revealing the amount of episodes?
>>
Good thing there's not a good up close full body shot of marcy's tank, cause after the show changed it's color from blue to green I've had to resist making a caramelldansen parody of it.
>>
>>126369595
if they can't finish the story they want to tell in the time given, i'd be alright with more seasons. but i'd rather they not tack on more seasons if they don't absolutely need it.
if they want more amphibian adventures, it should be with spin-off series and such.
>>
File: 1632989871105.jpg (177 KB, 720x877)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>126369648
>Matt confirmed that Amphibia was intended for three seasons.
He said that Amphibia was intended to be a 3 act story and he was open about season one and two being acts 1 and 2 respectively but now he "can't really get too much into it".
He also says he's just glad he got to the point in the story "where these poor frogs are now stuck in L.A."
>>
>>126369884
Too much risk in hurting the story, he should just stick with The Night being the final boss of the show.
>>
>>126369884
LA is a damn shit hole.
>>
>>126369827
I could see the show ending with three specials like Owl House.
>>
>>126369918
The story already shit the bed.
>>
>>126369884
Do you want this to become homestuck?

Can't wait for this season to end with "End of part 3 act 1" and then next season will be an intermission.
>>
>>126370046
>Can't wait for this season to end with "End of part 3 act 1" and then next season will be an intermission.
Part 3 Act 1 Re:Mix
>>
I remember this same sense of vagueness amid confirmation of it being the last season with SU, I think best case scenario S3 is the last season and a movie. I'd even be ok with an Amphibia future special to tie up any remaining loose ends but I that depends on how they actually end the season
>>
>>126370193
That show was shit and the way they did things was shit.
>>
It’s because grimes and hop pop browse frogchan.
>>
>>126364267
Cute! Artist?
>>
>>126370193
Pretty sure Steven Universe Future was supposed to be season six of the original show which then got rebranded into a miniseries.
>>
>>126369884
I also remember him dodging some stuff in the Q&A when the hosts were telling him it was the “final season”
>>
Man this show fell from grace and relevance quickly.

Anyways, what do you guys want this show to be? A lore heavy hitter with action or a comfy SoL with town adventures? Seems like opinions are divided here
>>
>>126369604
It getting more episodes was canceled :)
>>
>>126370857
I wanted it to decide what it wanted to do.
>>
Can you imagine they make Yulivia canon but then they kill them off in the same episode?
>>
>>126371014
i would laugh
>>
>>126371014
Oh dear god that would be so great.
>>
>>126370857
It can be both which it is.
Gravity Falls was both
>>
>>126370857
>Man this show fell from grace and relevance quickly.
How lol.
The sasha ep was kinda lame but that’s not the majority’s opinion
>>
>>126370857
>>126370922

It's hard for me to believe people watched 2 seasons of this show and still don't understand what it is. It's not a lore series or a SoL it's a coming of age story tied to an adventure

Personally I like that the show never beat you over the head with "lore". Just having a bunch of lore doesn't make your story interesting if your characters are engaging. Owl Show has that issue
>>
>>126371046
Matt stated on the panel when the first S3 trailer was shown that this is an episodic comedy with some story going on in between all of it.
I’m fine with it as long as it’s funny and not cliche. The worst episodes of the show are those you have seen a million times.
>>
>>126370857
I think the show is very good with what it's doing, a mix of SoL and Story based episodes.
>>
>>126371081
Either your episodic or not.
>>
>>126371046
Personally I think the only not engaging characters of TOH are Gus and Willow to the point of S2 forgot completely of those two (kinda for Gus). It feels like those two were only made to develop Luz and Amity, in terms of relevant characters those two only got forgotten.
>>126370857
I loved the comfy SoL of S1 and S2 but I think S3 should have been the season where they should go full serious mode, specially when the setting of S3 is in LA.
>>
>>126371081
>Matt stated on the panel when the first S3 trailer was shown that this is an episodic comedy with some story going on in between all of it.
That could apply to season one which was almost completely episodic but seasons 2 and 3 have more plot.
>>
I wonder if season 3 will have any good lore?
>>
File: 1634103550663.jpg (50 KB, 657x633)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
You can't go from 10 back to 1 like that, it's jarring.
>>
>>126371046
phibia doesnt need deep lore, just flesh out the setting, push the story along so characters can play off each other (which is what makes the show fun, the characters) and less 'slice of life episode where sprig or anne do bad thing and then learn to not do bad thing' 50 times
>>
>>126371416
Truth.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (48 KB, 686x447)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>126371277
> loved the comfy SoL of S1 and S2 but I think S3 should have been the season where they should go full serious mode, specially when the setting of S3 is in LA.
I think the reason why we still have "filler" episodes is because Matt finds the reverse isekai twist to be genuinely novel and wants to explore it fully by having various episodes be just about the Plantars fucking around on Earth and also spending a "good chunk of the season" there, he once expressed his disappointment about how Sonic X did something similar but squandered it in his eyes.
>>
>>126371416
>hop pop hiding the box and baiting everyone for a billion episodes, being all dramatic, making people think hop pop was going to have a Dark Secret Past™ and then it just turns out he didnt want anyone getting hurt
>dude lmao newt that looks like anne for some (no) reason
who writes this shit
>>
>>126371678
Retards.
>>
>>126371674
Sonicfags are painfully stupid.
>>
Glow in the dark cia niggers, they are canon.
>>
File: 1634012653634.jpg (295 KB, 1600x2033)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>126371355
Probably in the museum episode, they seem to be stealing a Amphibia artifact.

Like how season two revealed another layer to world that expanded its scale and scope with the gem powers, ancient advanced amphibian civilization, and other worlds. I think season three will reveal how some Humans and Amphibians have already encountered each other before the girls ever arrived in Amphibia.
>>
>>126371771
What if I told you that they're canon in real life, too?
>>
>>126371847
Then you hit them with your car right?
>>
File: HP3g3dvxDy3vJuJtcXwka8.jpg (112 KB, 1247x701)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>126354551

I heard it in his voice
>>
>>126371678
>hop pop hiding the box and baiting everyone for a billion episodes, being all dramatic, making people think hop pop was going to have a Dark Secret Past™ and then it just turns out he didnt want anyone getting hurt
I mean he did have a dark secret past to Anne: the details of how Sprig and Polly's parents died.
>dude lmao newt that looks like anne for some (no) reason
Non sequitur, unrelated to the episode.
>>
What do Spring’s parents look like?
>>
>>126371902
like bird shit I guess
>>
>>126371930
That's really old bird shit.
>>
File: chadPop.jpg (177 KB, 1315x800)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>You're at the supermarket and this guy slaps your punny vegetables.
How do you react?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (24 KB, 741x414)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>126372041
>There was nothing that we could do about it. The grocery employee was a made man, and Hop Pop wasn't. And we had to sit still and take it. It was among the groceries. It was real greaseball shit. They even shot Hop Pop in the face so his grandchildren couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral.
>>
Andrias is gay and it will be revealed in season three.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (59 KB, 739x415)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>126372223
They definitely had threesomes
>>
>>126372223
>Rebecca Sugar will make every character of the show gay in only one episode.
Dayum.
>>
>>126372270
Yep
>>
>>126372223
That will just make Belos x Andrias posting explode so hard.
>>
>>126361281
Curious.
>>
>>126367702
I don't like the ship because they were trying to say boys and girls can be friends without romantic feelings and they completely screwed the message up by having them get together.

Now I'm just indifferent towards it
>>
What are tomorrow's episodes about? When will the marcy's adventure in newtopia be, the mid season finale?
>>
>>126370857
I want it to be both but the writing is not good enough to take any heavy drama/plot seriously
>>
>>126372463
>What are tomorrow's episodes about?
taking the cat to the vet...
>>
>>126364723
That's what makes it hot.
>>
>>126372270
We need to up our porn production, bros.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.3 MB, 1920x1080)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
theres only one way to awake Marcy
>>
>>126372571
Maybe it's a fakeout, and the doc finds out about moth cat, and the amphibia plot continues?
>>
>>126373015
Sasha is practically fucking her in front of everyone!
>>
>>126373015
SASHA NO
>>
>>126373051
with her 3rd sword
>>
The girls work better as platonic straight friends
>>
File: Maggie on date.jpg (1.69 MB, 1836x1318)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
post crack ships
>>
>>126370857
On this board maybe. Isn't this show at an all-time popularity everywhere else?
>>
File: sasharcy42.png (279 KB, 2354x2229)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>126373015
nice
>>
>>126373309
>show gets worse, gayer, and more rushed
>becomes more popular
really makes u think
>>
>>126369299
I feel you.
>>
>>126373245
Sashanne
Marcanne
Sasharcy
Sashannarcy
>>
>>126373309
Amphibia wasn't popular in S1 until S2.
>>
File: Maggie in cart.jpg (111 KB, 1011x823)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>126354655
>expecting
hidden lore and funny Plantar moments

>hoping
Maggie cameo
>>
>>126373015
sauce?
>>
File: smugluz.png (253 KB, 972x1044)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>126373330
>>
File: maggie_of_the_spore.jpg (124 KB, 2224x1221)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>126357081
legit love this episode
>>
>>126373015
Nigger u better link the sauce so help me God.
>>
>>126373443
https://twitter.com/kamamarata/status/1448319426990731267
>>
>>126373080
How big would each of the girl's feminine penises be?
>>
File: marcy blushh.jpg (133 KB, 1017x1311)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>126373496
thanks
>>
>>126373245
Sasha x Hunter.
>>
I tire of the lack of respect for Beatrix on /co/
>>
File: hopopspore.png (607 KB, 885x495)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>126363023
The spore episode was indeed disturbing but because of how far Hop Pop was willing to go to get peace and obedience. He brainfucked enslaved his kids with a mysterious substance, saw the results, then did it again. No main character has done a more morally reprehensible thing.
>>
>>126373716
>No main character has done a more morally reprehensible thing.
Let's take a look over at Marcy
>>
>>126373761
Marcy is still just a kid. Hop Pop's an old man and gaurdian. He has no excuse.
>>
File: Ez9X7f0VEAENEyh.jpg (200 KB, 1232x1250)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>126365740
>sashannefag.
KEK!
>>
File: angry maggie.png (85 KB, 300x369)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>126363480
>>
File: children of the spores.png (222 KB, 841x771)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>126357081
Get yourself some spore merch fags
>>
It's being 15 years since I touched a frog, what do they feel like? I don't remember.
>>
>>126357081
My favorite part of the episode is when Gary was giving his whole spiel about how he was the last of his kind, and then Hop Pop nonchalantly let's Gary get eaten by Bessie saying he could live with that.
>>
>>126363764
why is Domino also wearing a backpack?
>>
File: mag.jpg (1.04 MB, 1536x2048)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>126373851
Slimy like Maggie
>>
>>126357081
Was this episode relevant in the main story? in S2? in S3? This episode was really pathetic for the main characters, they were pathetic.
>>
>>126373859
Hop Pop was such a psycho that ep. His VA is whack for liking it.
>>
>>126373800
>Marcy is still just a kid.
Not an excuse for what she has done, that line of excuse is not valid for the actions of Marcy. It is used when someone makes an innocent mistake or has a lack of knowledge on an action they took, Marcy fits in neither.
>>
>>126366511
nope. he would have to do what Andre the Giant did in Japan and shit in the bathtub
>>
>>126373954
In Marcy's case she's just at an age it's more excusable to make immature awful decisions even if she knows it's wrong. It's why juveniles aren't punished like legal adults.
Hop Pop on the other hand is old, and has carried responsibility his entire life. His decision was utterly vile tbqh.
>>
>>126373111
what a retarded thing to say, we haven't seen how they'd work as anything else yet
>>
>>126355104
Is this a man or a woman?
>>
File: dinner_date-3.png (1.79 MB, 1920x1080)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
they make such a cute couple
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (81 KB, 1280x720)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>126364882
>>126365611
>>126366190
>>126366224
Agreed. Artists are especially given more shits for what they say online. Even Astrosleep was harassed to the point of deleting her account yesterday for a "racist" drawing and "whitewashing". I don't want some kids to harass me and cancel me just because I think Transman Sasha is retarded as fuck nor I want to handle their woke mob mentality cults
>>
>>126359858
How would he fight now?
>>
File: 1621984309887.jpg (270 KB, 1912x2048)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>126374062
I agree and endorse that sentiment
>>
>>126373601
She was a nothing character like buffo who at best we will see once this season. Plus her only fame/appeal comes from Forsha. Otherwise no one cares. Cope.
>>
>>126374082
She's better than Grime and has never jobbed, the cope is yours to hold
>>
>>126373851
Slippery n cold.
>>
>>126361148
https://youtu.be/k4Am5o4tAhA
>>
>>126373875
>Astro deletes Twitter over users trying to cancel her for "white washing" Anne and Marcy in her
darn shame. she dated it so I don't know what it looked like
>>
>>126374038
um does it matter?
>>
>>126374073
>Astrosleep
rip
>>
>>126373890
It's relevant because it setup Sporefag' introduction to the fandom
>>
>>126374081
I wonder what their interactions will actually be like. In my mind it's just pearl/amethyst form steven universe, only in this case the short one is fancy/uptight.

Now, I don't think that's exactly what it'll be like, but at the moment I'm basing this on their individual personalities.
>>
File: bulli.png (30 KB, 600x600)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>126374169
We should bully Sporefag more
>>
>>126374169
So nothing, I see, 9000% filler.
>>
File: 1633920297364.png (2.57 MB, 1920x1080)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
>>126374098
Fag, she never loses because she never appears. Wich is arguably worse given we've never seen her win either. Actually, she helped with the army that ended up losing and had to retreat underground so that's one job.
She is currently doing fuck all underground begging to regroup with Grimes jobbing ass. To wich he left her in read to be the best duo in the series with Sasha. The cope was always yours.
>>
File: cofefe.png (226 KB, 304x303)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>126374142
Nothing new, CroakGua and Mimiko dealt with the same things months ago. It's tiring at this point
>>
File: E7hkQfRVkAIqdPl.jpg (294 KB, 1200x1200)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>126373559
>More Marcy emoji
kek nice
>>
File: E7cbqSlVoAgqIuv.jpg (297 KB, 2048x1583)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>126374208
>Team Jobber
She's out there trying to form the team of the best rather than leave two jobbers to their own devices, we already saw that neither Sasha or Grime alone would be able to do much of anything and they had their asses saved by wartwoodians. She didn't beg, she asked her brother of the lower ranks who she still cares about as family, to join up with the remaining forces to avoid having team jobber left to their own devices.

The cope is served to you on a plate.
>>
File: FBh1fwpWQAA1IhZ.jpg (766 KB, 4093x2894)
766 KB
766 KB JPG
>>126374175
Imagine a ball of fire and the some ice, that's sorta what I picture
>>
>>126373328
Why she's groping a cardboard?
>>
>>126374214
there are a few other examples too. point is if you are an Asian woman artists on Twitter be careful.
>>
>>126373330
>>show gets worse, gayer
It hasn't though
>>
File: E7Ad68CVIAA-wUh.jpg (85 KB, 670x867)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>126374343
>Asian
>Gets harassed for whitewashing asians
HAHHAH. I think they don't know how English Twitter culture works so they are prone to mistakes, especially when they are bad at English in the first place. There's nothing anybody can do Tbh since Twitter is rabid Af
>>
>>126372463
Marcy is no longer a character.
>>
Marcy is the cutest
>>
File: W1TChYX.jpg (21 KB, 360x360)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>126374446
Marcy is the faggest
>>
I want to stroke Marcy's legs
>>
>>126357081
Letssss gooooooo
>>
Why this hate for Marcy?
I remembered when people were hyped for her and when she got revealed, anons here were disappointed for being a pathetic nerd.
>>
>>126374265
>She's out there trying to form the team of the best
No. That's what Grime and Sasha are doing in Wartwood. Beatrix is hiding underground.
>we already saw that neither Sasha or Grime alone would be able to do much of anything and they had their asses saved by wartwoodians.
Bold of you to assume the toad army that's currently hiding from this shit would fare any better without help.
>S-she didn't beg, she just dosen't the jobber to be alone!!11!1!
She needs all the help she can get. Grime wields Barrels Warhammer and she doesn't for a reason.
>The cope is served to you on a plate.
You stan a nothing character who severed her purpose. In time Sasha and Grime will fight alongside Anne and defeat Andrias. Meanwhile you'll be lucky if you see your waifu in the background somewhere.
>>
File: ma4r28z72px61.png (561 KB, 1131x1618)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>126374539
> anons here are disappointed for her being a pathetic retard
Well there ya go
>>
>>126374551
>Beatrix is hiding underground.
Yep, where it's safe to regroup and not seen by the king. It's called strategy.
>Bold of you to assume the toad army that's currently hiding from this shit would fare any better without help.
They have numbers, aka, the one thing that straight counters the bots. None of the bots are all that durable they just outnumber people really quickly so it becomes a war of attrition rather than a straight forward battle.
>Grime wields Barrels Warhammer and she doesn't for a reason.
Yeah, cause Sasha and Gem power helped him snag it and he needed the help from Beatrix and the big 3.
>She needs all the help she can get.
So did Sasha and Grime, what was your point on that?
>You stan a nothing character who severed her purpose.
Aye, she dresses better, out ranks Grime and likely will never be beaten like a bitch by Sprig. A track record like that is the best of records to stand with. It's like saying you wouldn't side with HUNK from RE, you'd be a fool to not be with HUNK.
>>
>>126374539
Before her betrayal was official, she was giving off big mary sue vibes, being good at everything and having everything go her way. Though that faded away, people are slow to forget or forgive.
>>
>>126374539
She was well liked here at first but then the blush happened and /co/ kept seething at her until True Colors, where literally getting stabbed
>>
>>126374705
>Amity gets hate here.
>Marcy gets hate for blushing to Anne.
>Sasha gets hate for the dying hair thing.
I believe you...
>>
File: marcysad1.png (270 KB, 1000x563)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>126374539
I think it's mainly started from that episode where she first went to wartwood. There was the blush and major mary sueness of her that ep. It became clear Matt was gonna a keep her a muffin from that point on. Then of course the Mabel-tier reprehensibility in True Colors and dindu muffin response form much of the wider fandom.
Also she's just a very, very abusable character.
>>
>>126363023
S-Sporefag? Is that you?
>>
>>126374539
Before her betrayal I spoke out on the whole not looking issue and people gave me excuses, come TC and then a storyboard and I was proven right and when we talked on /co/ again people really starting picking up what I was laying down and now most of us are wiling to look critically at Marcy. I've never hated her but doesn't mean I'm gonna straight lie for her
>>
>>126374793
I see.
>Also she's just a very, very abusable character.
Makes sense, I guess this makes Marcy as an ryona victim by the fetishists.
>>
>>126374741
People got upset about the hair? Why?
>>
File: autismo.png (202 KB, 290x338)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>126374823
I remember back in the hay days everybody are only talking about Sasha critically, so I decided to give Marcy some shit too. Of course people are still close-minded, not saying everybody is accepting the reality that Marcy is in fact, a fucking selfish asshole.
>>
>>126374073
astrosleep really? that's fucking awful. Is that why fisty is pissed on twitter rn?
>>
>>126374850
Don't know honestly, but I assume it's for lgbt reasons.
>>126374823
>>126374869
I see so they hate her for what she did and the fandom tried to defend her.
>>
>Strike with a lot of the animation crew supporting it is slated for Monday.
Guys, tell me the worst case scenario. Lay it on me now.
>>
File: astro.png (12 KB, 605x419)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>126374890
I have no idea what KJ says since I don't follow her. But someone needs to save all of Astro's art before she inevitably delete her account/arts
>>
File: 1620890504112.png (238 KB, 600x528)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>126374636
> is likely will never be beaten like a bitch by Sprig. A track record like that is the best of records to stand with.
Because she's a nothing character. The one time we see her fight was at the finale and she jobbed, has over half her army scattered to the fucking winds, and lives underground now lol.
>B-but it's a strategic move!1!1!!1
Hiding underground is still Hiding underground. It's huge fucking L and gose to show just how badly she must have jobbed.
>they got duh numderzz!1!1
No they literally don't. That's why their hiding in the fist place dummy. It's beacuse their numbers suck right now cuase they jobbed. Oh, and you better belive the next we see em regrouped their gunna take a back seat to the Wartwood civilians anyway becuase their more iconic.
>Sasha helped him get it!
People forget Sasha still needed help weilding that shit right after she plucked it. Beatrix thought it impossible to get the hammer in the first place.
>she dresses better
We've literally only seen her in like one outfit. You talkin about the little dress ups Forsha gives her schizo?
>>
>>126374953
fisty said being an artist on twitter is a death sentence and i agree.

I couldn't imagine having a large following on there. I feel like that website isn't good for anyone's mental health. It's toxicity is somehow worse than 4chan
>>
>>126374909
s3 ends on a townie episode and its never aired again
>>
File: 1633110242304.png (1.58 MB, 2048x1151)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>126374986
I've talked KJ personally and it's not the first time she say something like that Lol (she might give me shit for this comment since she lurks here).
>I couldn't imagine having a large following on there. I feel like that website isn't good for anyone's mental health. It's toxicity is somehow worse than 4chan
Basically that's what happens when you have to keep a clean slate, not offending anyone for anything, constantly have to watch what you say, what you like, what you do. The same goes for any risk of popularity. It is a torture in of itself. This is why I don't blame Mimiko for her mental breakdowns.
>>
>>126374986
>I couldn't imagine having a large following on there. I feel like that website isn't good for anyone's mental health. It's toxicity is somehow worse than 4chan
you wanna know the funny thing?
Most artists in animation get hired because of twitter. Its literally part of the networking now, so you cant really ignore it if you wanna get anywhere.
If you just wanna do art for fun then yeah, there are other sites, but if you wanna be recognized as an artist, sadly you need twitter.
>>
File: E2bXeiFVcAEn2NB.jpg (191 KB, 2048x1432)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>126374974
>. The one time we see her fight
We've never seen Beatrix actually fight, wtf are you even talking about?
>Hiding underground is still Hiding underground.
So you're saying that using batman strategies is foolish? I'd rather side with Batman, the guy smart enough to kill anyone, and his logic than the sit out in the open logic Grime uses.
>No they literally don't.
They do, masses of the toads survived and only a few are currently captive hence why the are underground planning to begin with. To find a way to get back their forces behind enemy lines and find weak points to the general area, ya know: Common sense when it comes to strategy.
>Beatrix thought it impossible to get the hammer in the first place.
Realistically, it was Sasha had a whole power boost moment mixed with grime to actually make it a reality. Powers that no normal person knew existed to begin with and even they weren't full on good enough to pull that shit out without help. It's like saying Arthur pulling Excalibur is reliable for saying he's stronger than anyone else who tried to pull it, he isn't but he was the only person the sword itself deems worthy(or in certain stories Magic actually helps him, either way honestly)
>We've literally only seen her in like one outfit.
One outfit that is better than all of what Grime has shown, she's just better in presentation and style. Grime dresses like a hobo who robbed a museum.
>>
>>126374986
Yeah, the worst you get on this site in regards to that stuff is typically astroturfing (as seen in this thread) and harsh criticism -- and the promulgation of totally legit materials. Twitter seems to have largely taken up the brigading and harassing half of our traditional role.
That said, I do know a good amount of shitty behavior comes out of this website, either directly or through inspiration. Some of the worst harassment out there has probably been from posters in 4chan threads. We're not any sort of internet utopia, and I doubt we ever will be.
>>
>>126375056
>I don't blame Mimiko for her mental breakdowns.

She was already ill to begin with so I don't think it's twitters fault. I see many people try to help her. Btw did she make another post at all since her suicide note?

>>126375069
Glad im not an artist then. I already got cancelled there for my smut fics but my following is very low luckily.
>>
>>126375105
Depends which board really. I know this website does take trolling and harassment to the extreme sometimes but at least anons are upfront about being horrible people. twitter just pretends they're harassment is for the greater good.

its just sociopathy vs more sociopathy
>>
File: FBszi5uWQAMeqNg.jpg (24 KB, 319x333)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>126375069
>Its literally part of the networking now, so you cant really ignore it if you wanna get anywhere.
True. Being an artist means you have to get into the right circle of people, be well-known and well-liked enough for people to consider hiring you. It's always been that way, just with a different method.
As an artist myself, I wouldn't want to interact with anyone outside of other artists or people I'm interested in to begin with. Somehow Twitter comment section is always filled with brainrot
>>
>Found her account.
>Mimiko.
Does she watch TOH too?
>>
File: 1633525806114 (1).png (636 KB, 691x609)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
>>126375118
>She was already ill to begin with so I don't think it's twitters fault.
Of course it's not the cause of her issues, but the longer she stays there the worse she gets. Her posts get more desperate and bleak every single day to the point none of those comments other people make to reassure her mean anything. In the end, it's her choice to fix herself, nobody can force her to take action and leaving Twitter is the first step to do so
>>
>>126375151
It still baffles me with much "power" you have on Twitter. With enough following, you can just screw anyone with the dumbest of reasons.
>>
File: Gantz 0.jpg (967 KB, 1920x1080)
967 KB
967 KB JPG
How long would the main cast plus Beatrix, Maggie, Yunan, Olivia, Valeriana, and 4 Wartwoodians(of your choice) last in Gantz

Would Marcy die first?
>>
File: 1623079395877.png (140 KB, 400x520)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>126375143
>anons are upfront about being horrible people
>twitter just pretends their harassment is for the greater good.
Well put.
>>
>>126375245
At the same time, even smaller accounts with loyal followers *coughcougcultmembers* are enough to harass the biggest people on the platform with mass reporting, blacklist and cancel posts. Of course it's always those who pretend to be woke and LGBT++ are the worse because they pretend that they are doing it for good causes.
>>
>>126375245
yeah that's what happened to me basically. I was talking to a nsfw artist and someone in the fandom that followed me at the time saw the conversation, which they weren't even a part of and made a call out post to their 1,000+ followers

so a bunch of people blocked me even though I did nothing to them. People really need to mind their own business. Twitter has shitty privacy too.
>>
>>126375356
Lmao what's your Twitter?
>>
File: 1617996349069.png (527 KB, 900x600)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>126375099
>We've never seen Beatrix actually fight,
My og point still stands
> using capeshit to defend his waifu.
>"batman is smart enough to kill anyone"
Kek
>the sit out in the open logic
His logic was literally the same as Beatrix's wich was originally lay low in a place Andrias wouldn't think to look. Then they were discovered. Instead of ditching he protects Wartwood now.
> their still alive! they do hav numderz!1!1 only few are captive!
You actually don't know that. Their alive cuase this is Disney and if they really weren't missing a huge chunk of soldiers they wouldn't be hiding beacuse like you said taking down bots is easy with numbers.
>Beatrix didn't know about her powers!
Again, even after she pulled it Grime had to help her weild. To the point were the hammer is basically his own weapon. Look at it this way, with Sasha's crazy powers she should be able to wield, she couldn't Grime can.
>One outfit that is better than all of what Grime has shown
That last bit was just your own biased sassy opinion. Grime has had fancy outfits like the one in the Dinner.
>>
File: tired.jpg (96 KB, 992x950)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>126375393
I'd rather not say desu
>>
>>126375317
Those people love to dominate and feel superior.
>>126375356
Sucks to hear that.
>>
File: E3_KHwvUUAY3Opv.jpg (324 KB, 2048x1583)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>126375409
>My og point still stands
Not really, your claim now has no basis.
>considers cap mention on the board of western comics and cartoons strange
Your a fool but the point stands, it's strategy and even known as a tactical retreat. Animals do it, people do it, it's a full on war tactic
>His logic was literally the same
His first logic was jump out of a window with no plan and then flee to anywhere they knew they could take refuge, the only reason he didn't leave is cause he actually has a bond with Sasha(and majority of toads are shitty fighters to begin with) he stated long ago he was staying by Sasha's side through thick and then until the end. He's a toad of his word.
>even after she pulled it Grime had to help her weild.
Sprig also lifted the hammer, it's weight ain't the problem. Its location and status of stuck in a monster's head however were the issue. Sasha hasn't honestly tried to wield it but even if she did, unlike all of the toads, she is really not that buff overall. Still Sprig has also lifted it so either he's stronger than her or she literally just never tried to properly wield it by shifting her weight to even it out.
>Grime has had fancy outfits like the one in the Dinner.
Yep, and he only wore it once. his general clothes have no style compared to Beatrix as it literally almost looks like grunt armor compared to Sasha. If he can dress fancy and he's a captain it ain't unfair to call out that other high ranking toads possibly have their own idea of classy wear on standard on level or above Grime. But with no need to show such(unless anyone actually trust Forosha's headcanons) Beatrix dresses stylish based on her natural outfit alone: It's clean, it's slick, it's properly stylish for a captain level toad. Hell she could wear it to a dinner part and she'd still be known as classy
>>
>>126375418
Were you involved in a list of named artist that were directly or indirectly connected to NSFW few months back?
>>
so new thread i guess?
>>126375083
>>
>>126375596
nope this was a recent thing. If you're referring to lemon that bitch blocked me months ago when I tore her a new asshole lol
>>
>>126375619
>when I tore her a new asshole lol
Lol what did you do?
>>
>>126375619
Oh okay then
>>
File: E3DHTNHUYAEjXk2.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>126375630
to summarize she was attacking an artist friend of mine that drew sasharcy and made a harmless joke about marcy having a body pillow of sasha.

lemon called the artist creepy and I told lemon to stop being a jealous bitch and called her a bully and she cried about it to her cult followers so she could feel like a victim
>>
>>126375663
Ah yes the typical Twitter experience
>>
>>126375679
He didn’t mention slurs or getting canceled so he only made first contact
>>
>>126375563
> point has no basis
The basis nigga, was that she still undoubtedly jobbed in true colors. We may not have exactly SEEN it happen. But if she had to retreat and lost a good chunk of her men and then have to live underground she and her army defenetly jobbed and jobbed harrd. Especially when you consider how easily Wartwood ,Grime, and Sasha are taking these fuckers out in the open. Their hiding.
>"considers cap mention on the board of western comics and cartoons strange"
It's not the mention that's cringe. I found it funny you specifically used bats as a good comparison for the argument when that nigga jobs all fucking day for dumb "strategic" moves in his comics. Not to mention the bat cave ain't the same as Beatrix's little refuge hovel.
> it's a full on war tactic
A war tactic she used cuase her and her army jobbed cope.
>flee to anywhere they knew they could take refuge
Tomato tomatoe. Sure Grime was alot more reckless with his decision but unlike your nothing burger waifu who was off to the side somewhere Grime was right in the middle of the action so his quick thinking is a given.
>sprig weilded!1! So any schmuck can do it!!1!
Shows how much you know. Being able to dead lift 900 pounds is different from being able to swinging and weild 900 pounds. Sprig lifting it 2 to 3 feet off the ground means nothing.

>his general clothes have no style compared to Beatrix
The only clothes we ever saw her in where clothes she wore at a meeting where she was to sit next to important people. Grime was in his battle suit.
>almost looks like grunt armor compared to Sasha
They literally dress identical retard. With only minor differences. Actual toad Grunt armour look fucking nothing like what they wear. Not by color or design.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.