[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: J._Jonah_Jameson.png (834 KB, 771x1127)
834 KB
834 KB PNG
Making him into Alex Jones and turning the Daily Bugle into Info Wars is among the stupidest ways I've seen a character modernized.
It isn't like tabloids don't exist. The New York Post, The Sun, Daily Mail, they're all still around and just print whatever shit sells newspapers. Why did they think basing him on such an expressly political figure that's completely unlike what the character has been for decades was a good idea? Also
>And please like, comment, and subscribe!
Fuck offfff
>>
>Simmons has the comedic chops for it
>Memeing on Alex jones is funny
>Memeing on JJJ is funny
>Hard smoking, workplace abusing tabloid editor who dresses like your grandpa's boss has been an outdated trope for decades
IDK seems like some salty magapede tears.
>>
>>126334356
listen libtard
dwi
>>
>>126334356
I would have made MCU Jameson a British tabloid guy who was disgraced in the UK and bought the Bugle. It would have made him sufficiently different from Simmons and let them make the character over the top in a different way.
>>
>>126334356
>is among the stupidest ways I've seen a character modernized.
Or like turning Harry Osborn into Ned Leeds but he's actually Genki anyway

Or like making an OC who's named MJ but isn't actually Mary Jane Watson

Or like making Flash Thompson an Indian twink who nobody seems to even like but he's still the bully despite not being physically intimidating enough to be so without having popularity on his side

Or like making everybody in the Marvel universe know Spider-Man's secret identity

Or like making Spider-Man Iron Man's Robin
>>
>>126334498
This, JJJ is fine in comparison. We haven’t even seen him much, maybe it’ll be redeemed in the sequel.
>>
File: image.jpg (428 KB, 2000x1333)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
We all know JK Simmons was perfect, but if you could have any actor from any era, who else would you want as JJJ?
I think Jerry Stiller would have been excellent, and I think his portrayal of Frank Costanza has a lot of the mannerisms and personality I'd want to see in this kind of character.
>>
File: jameson-asm10.jpg (226 KB, 1015x493)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>126334696
And for the record I'm talking about real JJJ not the Alex Jones version
You could even do a Spider-Man period picture set in the seventies or eighties
>>
>>126334356
>I'm triggered that people make fun of my hero despite the fact that he's a fucking joke
grow a thicker skin snowflake
>>
>>126334729
Or I'm annoyed that they turned J Jonah Jameson, a likeable dick bag, into one of the most easily hateable and probably schizophrenic men alive?
You can't just scream "Deal with it, Chud!" every single time you don't like someone's opinion. You realize you're screaming at other liberals to stop being such Trumptards, right? You're in too deep.
>>
>>126334450
>IDK seems like some salty magapede tears.
It's the SJWs that are pissed because despite his libel flaws, Jameson was always a likeable and interesting layered character. They don't want the right-wing to be sympathetic.
>>
File: scorpionspincers.jpg (285 KB, 976x473)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>126334785
>a likeable dick bag
He literally is a psychopath. Alex Jones might have become a phony manipulator self shill, but he never created a murderer with glee.
>>
>>126334785
Alex Jones is likeable and not really unhinged like schizos are.
>>
>>126334356
At least the Insomniac JJ was still a credible news source
>>
File: 61564271.jpg (280 KB, 900x1338)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>126334829
I wouldn't even say that I don't want "the right wing" to be sympathetic, I've got plenty of friends on the right (I'm in the Midwest political diversity is the norm) but I don't want an Alex Jones like figure to be sympathetic. Who would even be the allegory on the left, Aimee Challenor?
Alex Jones really isn't representative of right wing views, he's just a dangerous lunatic who found a way to monetize a completely batshit insane audience. JJJ isn't that. He's just a hardass businessman who's envious of people who actually care about the wellbeing of others.
It would be like if they did Cardiac and based him on Stalin because "Oh they both believe in free healthcare, they're basically the same!" Like, no, there's layers to these characters, you can't just turn them up to 11 and expect everything to come across well.
>>
>>126334880
>Alex Jones is likeable
>>
>>126334910
Alex Jones was shown to be right about practically everything.
He has a more accurate track record than any MSM outlet.
>>
>>126335152
Alex Jones got lost in his hustle once he realized he could make more money and became not credible anymore, but he started out being respectable and honestly has done a lot of good, if it weren't for him millions of people out there would still be eating the government/mainstream news dogshit and smiling.
>>
>>126335173
>the war on Christmas is real
Oh, sure, 100% right anon...
>>
>>126334356
>Why did they think basing him on such an expressly political figure that's completely unlike what the character has been for decades
Yeah JJJ was never political in the comic.
>>
>>126335152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
yes.
>>
>>126335173
His reputation is never gonna get past the Sandy Hook bullshit
>>
>>126335220
He was political he was just making fun of the kind of news companies Disney owns
Disney doesn't want to clash with their synergy, so they turned him into the opposite of the news they put out
>>
>>126334696
This guy, Michael Pataki.
And was *on* the Spider-Man TV series, but as a different recurring asshole character.
Even as a kid I realized this was a mistake.
>>
>>126335215
That's Fox, not Alex Jones.
The water is actually turning frogs gay.
>>
>>126335364
Forgot pic
>>
>>126335301
Nobody who wouldn't hate him regardless cares about that.
>>
>>126334356
>It isn't like tabloids don't exist.

So you'd rather have Daily Bugle be a gossip rag of yesteryears? And that's meant to be better than Alex Jones? LMAO

The modern reinterpretation is an apt one. It also makes better sense in terms of storytelling because a) Peter doesn't work for Daily Bugle b) doing a live feed podcast show allows JJJ to appear and make commentary in a modern way (like someone watching it on their phone) without having to make up reasons why we're suddenly showing Bugle offices when it doesn't connect to the story otherwise and c) Jonah Is entirely deranged when it comes to Spidey, it's funny to make him be Alex Jones
>>
>>126335369
Oh but let me guess, scientists "aren't allowed to talk about it," so you'll never find a study on it from someone who isn't completely batshit?
>>126335406
Yes, people who hate schizophrenic conspiracy theorists tend to use schizophrenic conspiracy theories as evidence that someone is a schizophrenic conspiracy theorist.
>>
File: 1632937788681.gif (375 KB, 400x300)
375 KB
375 KB GIF
>>126334910
>he's just a dangerous lunatic who found a way to monetize a completely batshit insane audience.
You're gonna tell me that's not the average republican now? Fucking lol
>>
>>126335173
>Alex Jones was shown to be right about practically everything.
>It's a schizo episode
Neat
>>
>>126334785
likeable he created scoripion
>>
>>126335173
Literally every time he goes to court, he says anybody would have to be retarded to take anything he says as truth.
>>
File: 1607759488185.png (1.36 MB, 1192x1116)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>126335440
>a gossip rag of yesteryear
Touch fucking grass. You can go to any grocery store and find a million rags just like this.
What the fuck is it with companies trying to "modernize dated concepts" by just removing anything remotely normal and replacing it with the newest, "trendy," eCeleb crap they can find? It isn't modern it's bleak.
>>
>>126334356
>JJJ was a nutcase who blamed everything on Spiderman
>his modern incarnation is based on a nutcase who blames eveything on a single group
>NOOOOO THIS IS A BAD MODERN TAKE ON THE CHARACTER
lol
>>
>>126335666
Alex Jones is literally - and I mean literally - today's version of gossip rags. He's far more popular than the Enquirer or any shit like that.

Stop crying that things have changed.
>>
Will they put the Illuminati in the MCU?
>>
>>126335717
It doesn't even make sense now though, because MCU Spider-Man is already an Avenger for fuck's sake, so JJJ would have to anti all super heroes, not anti Spidey.
>>
>>126335474
Tyrone Hayes was the scientist who pointed out that a few chemicals are causing frogs to go sterile due to chemicals turning them into retarded hermaphordites. Jones looked into other stuff like round-up which is causing issues as well.

Jones is alarmist, but unlike most talking heads he has journalistic standards. He has recanted stories and when he harasses someone they usually have some reason to deserve it. CNN just harssses people and cries about how they can’t attack someone into suicide.
>>
>>126335173
>I think Alex Jones is right
>Alex Jones says only retards believe what he says
>Tells you onions effectively chemically castrates you
>Sells enhancement product to counteract this
>Warning: Contains onions
>>
>>126335474
>Oh but let me guess, scientists "aren't allowed to talk about it," so you'll never find a study on it from someone who isn't completely batshit?
No.
They do talk about it.
You never hear about it because your a retard who still unironically listens to MSM disinformation day in and day out, which is why you make these knee-jerk responses.
Whatever you think of Alex Jones, his reporting is objectively more accurate than the media you consume.
>>
>>126336012
Hermaphroditism is not homosexually you fucking retard
>>
>>126335665
>Literally every time he goes to court, he says anybody would have to be retarded to take anything he says as truth.
Thats literally the defense that Rachel Maddow came up with when she was sued for defamation.
You don't know this because, again, you choose to consume MSM disinformation, so probably think some right wing person came up with that.
>>
>>126336012
>but unlike most talking heads he has journalistic standards
What research has he done into chemtrails?
>>
>>126336128
>Thats literally the defense that Rachel Maddow came up with when she was sued for defamation.
Wait, really? (Looks it up. It's true. And happened last month.)
I remember hearing my friends (very liberal) laughing about Alex Jones admitting he was full of shit. None of them have brought up Maddow. And they were right with her, crying about the 2016 election and fearing the Returmpican death squads.
>>
>>126336004
Spiderman could find the cure for canceraids and JJJ would still try to spin it as a bad thing
He's just THAT bent on hating him
>>
>>126336128
>Thats literally the defense that Rachel Maddow came up with when she was sued for defamation
Whataboutism

Even if this was the case, Rachel Maddow didn't invent that defense. You mention this every time it's brought up. Even if she did invent that defense, how do you excuse it as a legal statement taken by Alex Jones? Who mentioned Maddow in this thread at all besides you?

And I believe Maddow's defense was that the context of her statement was that she was stating an opinion and not a fact.
>>
>>126336233
>None of them have brought up Maddow
Who cares about Maddow or uses her as an exclusive source like people do with Alex Jones? Why does her using that defense negate Alex Jones doing it?
>>
>>126336233
Yes.
It's quite literally the defense every single "journalist"/"news" outlet/etc uses when sued for anything, also describing themselves as "entertainment".
You only hear about people like Tucker or Jones using this defense because neoliberal outlets blare it nonstop when they use the exact same defense neoliberal outlets invented.
All MSM is shit, and Alex Jones is objectively more accurate than they are, though that really isn't saying much.
>>
>>126336128
>Thats literally the defense that Rachel Maddow came up with when she was sued for defamation.
Cool. So Alex Jones and Rachel Maddow both suck?
>>
>>126336352
>Alex Jones is objectively more accurate than they are
>pizzagate
>>
>>126336271
>Even if this was the case, Rachel Maddow didn't invent that defense.
That is the case, and she invented that defense.
>>
>>126336303
>Why does her using that defense negate Alex Jones doing it?
If Alex Jones using it carries the weight of "well clearly he's full of shit and anyone who listens to him is a retarded idiot" but when Maddow does it it's "just a legal defense, think nothing more of it" then clearly it's not a matter of the defense itself but rather who's using it.
>whataboutism
I learned during the kids in cages debacle (Oh? Obama did that too? So what?) that "whataboutism" is the accusation one throws around when they've been outed as a hypocrite but want to live in denial of that. Just like the legal defense thing, if putting kids in cages is the greatest human atrocity of the current age (when Trump does it) but when told Obama did it the response is let bygone be bygones then clearly the act itself isn't an issue but who is doing it.
>>
>>126334356
They feel the need to make MCU Spider-Man as different as they can get away with it because Raimi/TASM did it first etc.
>>
>>126336382
Yes.
The guy who thought pizza shops were child sex dungeons or something has objectively more accurate reporting than any MSM outlet.
Looking at their track records, that's not even debatable.
>>
>>126334356
he should have kept the hitler mustache
>>
>>126336438
>man who claims building with no basement has a basement
>not only that but that the basement is a child sex dungeon
>all because an email said "pizza"
>is a reliable news source
You are fucking retarded
>>
>>126336507
It makes you infinitely more retarded to still believe MSM outlets.
You have to cherry pick examples of things Alex Jones was incorrect about.
Literally anything the MSM is reporting on is flat out disinformation, and you unironically believe it. If it weren't disinformation, they wouldn't bother reporting on it.
>>
>>126334356
>completely unlike what the character has been for decades
Not really. Jameson was always a peddler of scandals with a varying level of journalistic integrity.

>>126334785
The man tried to kill Spider-Man multiple times anon.
>>
>>126334356
their print operations are dying and there's no point denying it any longer

within 20 years there won't be a print Daily Mail, never mind that they took a huge dive in print circulation last year with the pandemic and never recovered - which is their own fault for being a day-sale title and not pushing subs harder to their existing audience - they're selling less than half what they were a decade ago

the only reason DM is even relevant as a news outlet any more is the online "edition", which is a different editorial team in a different office (or was, until they decided most could work from home to save on office rental) and *always has been* because the print team didn't understand how online news works

in effect DMO is more of a pastiche than a copy of DMP, since it takes the daily pictures of underage girls "blossoming" and turns it into a full on Sidebar of Shame because pedos click a lot more articles than they buy papers, but while the print edition still tries to do "newsworthy" investigations - whatever their political angle for doing so - the online just buys in copy and churns out clickbait, because it is a clickbait farm

print is dead, and I won't sit and listen to you argue about how the movies should show the realities of working in an online "newspaper" in pre-pandemic times when it was basically a call center, let alone now when they're all at home jacking it frantically between zoom meetings where their bosses accuse them of not working hard enough because the boss doesn't know how to update the real-time view ticker or what a mean average is and thinks they've lost 20% of readers overnight at 10am

the only people left who are anything like the old media personality newspapermen are the grifters, so JJJ's a grifter now
>>
>>126334910
>he's just a dangerous lunatic who found a way to monetize a completely batshit insane audience. JJJ isn't that
That's exactly what he is what the fuck.
>>
>>126334450
I love new JJJ and also think Alex Jones is awesome too.
>>
>>126336575
>I'll trust some moron with no actual fact checking instead, since he can't work for actual media that means he's telling the truth at all times
>>
>>126334450
I don't like the disrespect to JJJ. He's got way more integrity than Alex Jones.
>>
>>126334356
Hey it’s a better way to update the character than keeping Clark Kent a news reporter for a literal newspaper in an area where that’s going extinct
>>
>>126336904
That moron is objectively more accurate than the MSM's "expert fact checker" disinformation grifters.
>>
>>126336415
Completely accurate, this is largely evidenced by the Raimi versions being good, so they differentiated the new ones by making bad movies.
>>
>>126337044
The Daily Planet is almost always a news organization now not just a paper press. Those exist. I don't get how you don't know that NEWS exists.
But let me guess, you'd rather him and Lois have a spotify podcast where they discuss hot scoops?
>>
>>126336507
I never once mentioned msm. You can’t handle someone pointing out flaws in Alex Jones without deflecting. Why are you so obsessed with believing fat rich white conspiracy theorists are trying to help you out
>>
>>126337143
>deflecting
Alex Jones and Trump won’t fuck you
>>
If I remember right, PS4 JJJ is kind of a cunt, Peter quit the Daily Bugle after Jameson used Peter's photos to blame Spider-Man for a killing spree perpetrated by Electro.
Which is honestly kind of realistic, Peter put up with some awful shit from JJJ over the years.
>>
>>126336964
No he doesn't. I don't like Jones but he never called a fucking hit on someone.
>>
>>126337044
Superman has tons of modern stories addressing how print is dying and how they’re struggling with subscriptions and ads revenue to keep themselves afloat
>>
>>126337182
Why wouldn’t Lois have a podcast? Clark should absolutely have some super mundane and corny snooze fest podcast that he does for twelve people.
>>
>>126337280
That isnt defelecting, you are objectively less informed than a literal infowars fan, which is why you say dumb shit you got from the MSM like "haha he said he's an entertainer", because you are hilariously unaware that's literally the defense your MSM disinformation outlets came up with to protect themselves.
>>
>>126337360
Because not every single aspect of every piece of fiction needs to revolve around what's trending on Twitter
>>
>>126337335
I mean not directly but his retard followers did harass some grieving parents.
>>
>>126337362
>I believe in imaginary basements
Yeah you’re way more informed. Be careful of those chemtrails, or Hillary Clinton will eat a baby or something.
>>
File: 1633009083367.png (318 KB, 1152x1142)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>126337399
None of those things are half as crazy as the MSM disinformation narratives you unquestioningly guzzle down on a daily basis.
>>
>>126337399
It'll turn them gay and spread super mini microchips all over their body.
>>
Alex Jones is right about everything. People who refuse to acknowledge this fact are simply scared of the truth and what he has to say.
>>
>>126337337
And yet they still have him as a reporter working for the daily planet instead of say Vice news.
>>
>>126334356
The Sun which supported Tony Blair and the Daily Mail which called for gun bans and is now headed by a pro-EU editor?
>>
>>126337393
Which is several degrees less bad than directly creating a robot and supervillains to kill someone he doesn't like. Ditko/Lee JJJ should legit be in jail for several attempted murder related offenses.
>>
>>126337499
Oh no I agree JJJ is a piece of shit and Alex's Jones is just the lame real life equivalent.
>>
>>126337444
>believing in imaginary basements is rational
Keep chugging that Jones juice. Warning: contains onions
>>
>>126337495
It's still a tabloid. Tabloid=/=Right wing tabloid
>>
>>126337572
You keep repeating one cherry picked example of something he was wrong about.
Meanwhile the MSM, where you clearly get your talking points from, is intentionally wrong about literally everything.
You aren't just falling for a scam, you're falling for the same scam day in and day out.
That blows right past mere "irrationality" and into full blown insanity.
So yes, apologize to Alex Jones.
>>
>>126337572
>>126337634
Quit ruining the thread you faggots.
>>
>>126337280
Alex Jones will absolutely fuck you if you give him money. He's fucked.
>>
>>126337634
>you get your news from the msm
>while never once citing or referencing msm
>it’s rational to believe Sandy Hook was a false flag
>the guy who believed in imaginary basement sex dungeons is credible!
>>
>>126337680
>you get your news from the msm
Yes, it's very obvious.
We're all aware of whatever the latest MSM disinformation narrative is.
The only difference is that you're one of the last few stragglers who still unitonically believe them, which is why you repeat their talking points verbatim.
>>
>>126337717
What talking points did I mention?
>>
>>126337777
Epstein committed suicide
McAfee committed suicide
Biden won the election
COVID came from a wetmarket
Conservatives are all terrorists
Ivermectin doesnt work
HCQ doesnt work
Biden doesnt have dementia
The jab isnt making anyone ill
Fauci was consistent
Masks work
COVID passports
Cuomo didnt kill old people
Dominion systems were secure
Hunter Biden is an artist
Trump colluded with Russia
Jan 06 was an insurrection
Transwoman are real women
BLM is mostly peaceful
Trump had a pee pee tape
Antifa is an idea
George Floyd didnt overdose
Advanced coursework is racist
1619 is real history
Hunter Laptop wasnt real
Trump caused asian hate
White rage is the problem
CRT isnt poisonous
All white people are racist
A pipe in ATL stopped the count
Juicy Smollet was attacked
China travel ban was racist
Words are violence
The military isnt woke
The FBI is apolitical
Shokin was fired for corruption
Obama didnt build cages
Iran never got cash pallets
Churches should be closed
The border is under control
Voter ID is racist
Biden is tough on Putin
Blasey Ford was credible
Swalwell isnt compromised
Kids should get the jab
Teachers had it the worst
China managed COVID well
WHO is an independent body
The Great Reset isnt real
Renting forever is just fine
Bailouts are necessary
Gain of Function wasnt funded
Hunter isnt incestuous
Double masking is best
Own nothing, be happy
Hillary had 98% chance to win
Melania was an escort
A video caused Benghazi
Ban fully semi-automatic guns
Trump camp wasnt spied on
Hunter was hired on merit
Hands up Dont Shoot happened
AR15s are weapons of war
Bubba Wallace noose was real
Covington Catholic kid is racist
Trump will start WW3
If you like your Dr, Keep your Dr
Trump said drink bleach
Assange is a criminal
Putin hacked VT electic grid
Trump threw out MLK, Jr bust
Kushner never got a Peace Deal
Trump banned Muslims
Mueller proved Trump-Cohen lie
Trump jr had wikileaks access
Global warming is #1 threat
>>
>>126337825
>random shit that was never once mentioned in this thread
No wonder you believe in imaginary basements
>>
>>126337825
this is all true though no wonder your an incel
>>
>>126334785
>You realize you're screaming at other liberals to stop being such Trumptards, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
>>
>>126335152
it is, if he wasn't a schizo he would be very famous
>>
>>126334356
One of the best moments of the Rami films was when Goblin threatened JJ to tell him who took the pictures of Spiderman and he lied to him. Showed that despite being a dick he had journalistic integrity.
>>
They should make a Totally Spies live action and make him play Jerry
>>
>>126334356
I don't have a real problem with them turning JJJ into Alex Jones as much as I have with that effectively cutting out the rest of the Bugle supporting cast
>>
File: LMfVhPf.png (163 KB, 499x385)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>126338643
Who is a better example of embodying the people they spent their careers deriding, Colbert or Egoraptor?
>>
File: Everyone knows.png (2.53 MB, 1200x2000)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>>126339177
Well yeah when you make JJJ a schizophrenic YouTuber you can't exactly have loveable people like Betty and Robbie working in his office. They wouldn't be seen as decent people working for a hardass, they'd be encouraging a nutcase and arguably be pretty bad people themselves
>>
>>126338296
I've had sex, youve been debunked
>>
>>126339268
Anon, they were working for the guy who built a killer robot and created Scorpion.
>>
>>126334880
Sure thing.
>>
>>126336004
Isn't he anti-Spider-Man because he thinks he's a murderer?
>>
>>126335206
>if it weren't for him millions of people out there would still be eating the government/mainstream news dogshit and smiling.
As opposed to Fringe underground news dog shit which is even worse?
>>
File: 1622297564923m.jpg (130 KB, 833x1024)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>126337956
this nigga thinks covid came from bat soup lmao
>>
>>126339723
No one cares about a 50-year-old comic plot
>>
>>126340489
I'm glad you're admitting that it's not about comics JJJ but about what you want JJJ to be.
>>
File: FA9n-juUcAsytjx.jpg (179 KB, 1284x1490)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>126340354
>As opposed to Fringe underground news dog shit which is even worse?
It objectively isn't.
>>
>>126340393
Anon the mRNA vaccine was developed two days after the genetic sequence for the virus was released. I work in biotech in Cambridge Mass, I know people at Moderna, this all happened three months before your "Gotcha!" screenshot. And we'd known about mRNA vaccines for decades, just never used them.
>>
>>126334450
>I don't care about being true to the character
>this is about trolling rightwingers
Grow up.
>>
File: E_gvv2hXEAMr6jz.jpg (72 KB, 1220x697)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>126340648
mRNA therapies have been unsuccessfully developed for decades, and none of them have proven to be safe nor effective. The covid ones are no different.
>>
>>126336004
MCU Jonah puts Mysterio on a pedestal so it's clear he's willing to engage into hero worship.
He's just pissed at the alleged killer of his husbando.
>>
>>126340720
And I'm guessing the massive difference between the number of vaccinated Americans hospitalized vs unvaccinated Americans hospitalized is just a big trick because we can only trust data from you, right?
>>
>>126335440
>having to make up reasons why we're suddenly showing Bugle offices when it doesn't connect to the story otherwise
What? Why does it need to connect in other ways than 'JJJ is trashing Spider-man and turning the public against him' ?
>>
>>126336004
Isn't Cap the only superhero that JJJ really approves of?
>>
>>126340795
That's from the FDA board as to why they opposed it's full authorization.
You would know this if you didn't mindlessly last out against anything that goes against the current MSM disinformation narratives.
>>
>>126340694
You don't care about being true to the character, you just want him to be like Raimi's version.
>>
>>126340694
But it IS about trying to get the right-wing angry. If it weren't they would've had JJJ casting for a CNN expy, saying "Fiery but peaceful drone shooting at London."
>>
>>126339201
>spent their careers deriding Egoraptor?
elaborate
>>
>>126337382
Lois and Clark doing a podcasts wouldn’t have to be about twitter trends, dumbass
>>
>>126340720
Must be nice living in your neverland bubble where nothing ever changes. Science advances, technology gets better, vaccines improve.
>>
>>126340980
Dude they literally gave it full authorization what are you even talking about
>>
>>126341181
The advisory panel voted 16 to 3 against full approval, then the bord of directors approved it anyway, despite being neither safe, nor effective, and then everyone quit the FDA in droves.
>>
>>126341239
>The advisory panel voted 16 to 3 against full approval, then the bord of directors approved it anyway
lol incidentally, I get the feeling that if this was a plot point in a movie or TV series, the viewers would be calling it "forced" pr "unrealistic".
>>
>>126340489
based
>>126340522
cope
>>
>>126341364
Embarrassing.
>>
>>126341239
If it was 19:0 you'd just be saying they're all in on it
>>
>>126338959
This. JJ is based.
>>
>>126342809
That's really cool how you made up an imaginary scenario.
>>
>>126334489
>British
No, bastardizing Peter as a Brit was enough
>>
>>126340960
yeah, i remember in the 80s Spider-Man cartoon (the other one, not and his amazing friends) JJJ looked up to Captain America. ngl i like that idea.
>>
>>126334785
>You can't just scream "Deal with it, Chud!" every single time you don't like someone's opinion
That's the only thing of value these slimes have in their lives. They have no mind of their own, they live off of causing ire at any cost to their internal logic.
>>
>>126334356
It’s literally more relevant though. So it does make sense. You’re off base.
>>
>>126335474
>Oh but let me guess, scientists "aren't allowed to talk about it," so you'll never find a study on it from someone who isn't completely batshit?
theyre allowed to and do talk about it they just dont get any coverage
>>
>>126341000
Always a persecution complex with certain people.

>If it weren't they would've had JJJ casting for a CNN expy

No, they wouldn’t, because CNN is basically nothing but bland panel debates and mundane monotone centrist talk, it wouldn’t fit Jonah one fucking bit. Jameson is a firebrand who flings crazy accusations in righteous fury, even when it’s not about Spider-Man. That’s better fit for aping Alex Jones than trying to mimic Wolf fucking Blitzer.
>>
>>126335479
Projection
>>
>>126344124
>flings crazy accusations in righteous fury
what you mean like drumpf is secretly a spy for the kgb who's going to start a nuclear war because hookers pee on him?
>>
>>126344305
The only part of that CNN ever claimed was that a hooker peed on him.
>>
>>126337825
>Global warming is the #1 threat
This, but unironically
>>
>>126344849
They also spread schitzophrenic conspiracy theories like covid-19 came from "bat soup".
>>
>>126334356
Could be worse, he could've been a Keemstar parody.
>>
>>126345063
Look, the scummiest host on CNN is pretty much agreed to be Chris “it’s illegal to read these documents” Cuomo at this point and he’s pretty fucking boring in terms of his content
>>
I feel like people miss what makes JK Simmons' JJJ so great, and that he's so fast at responding to characters and yet holds several different conversations at the same time.
https://youtu.be/b5G9reMt5FE
Making him a TV anchor who just talks to the camera just makes him an annoying TV personality when his charm was that he's overworked and yet he knows how to keep up with everything going on.
>>
>>126345170
Your mistake is thinking that any part of the MSM is noticeably worse than the other.
It is all identically shit in order to push the same CIA disinformation narratives.
Even LE FAUX NEWS only exists so absolute retards go "w-well at least the news I consume is better than fox", while consuming nothing but disinformation.
>>
>>126335301
And jjj's rep will never get past scorpion

The most perfect modernizing of a character in the MCU is this one

Fuck spazlord op
>>
>>126341821
seethe
>>
>>126334356
I'm gonna avoid the shitposting and show a way to make this JJJ work. Basically slap in Ultimate JJJ, who actually could have changes of heart, onto him:

>conveniently through whatever way necessary, it's proven Peter "isn't" Spider-Man and sure as hell didn't kill Mysterio
>JJJ realizes he has ruined a kid's life and almost got him killed or so
>on his show he makes a public retraction of all claims and also states he will make it up to Parker through whatever means necessary in an interesting subversion of his in-universe stereotype
>he personally comes up to Peter and both offers him a job at the Daily Bugle and some other perks like college being paid for flat-out
>Peter accepts since it's too good a deal to pass up, and soon learns JJJ has his douchey on-air persona but also a much kinder, if tough-love, real-world personality and actually donates a lot of personal wealth to charities or people in actually need
>JJJ slowly, with Peter as a morality chain, evolves into the usual JJJ we know and love - willing to make bombastic claims but now on principle, if begrudgingly, will retract them when proven false
>>
>>126345063
They didn't really have access to better information. Most MSM just repeats what they get from news agencies like Reuters or AFP with some hot opinions thrown in, unless it's a topic they specifically investigated themselves.
>>
>>126345893
>They didn't really have access to better information.
Yes, they did, as it turns out that almost everyone pushing the "bat soup" schitzo shit had direct ties to the Wuhan lab.
They are not making honest mistakes, they are purposely lying to you about absolutely everything.
>>
>>126346128
I don't think you know what "direct ties" means anon.
>>
Non-American here, I have a legit question. How did all that schizo Qanon shit actually manage to gain so much traction? Like, absolutely there's corruption and noncery in high-levels of government, but all that IT'S ACTUALLY A CULT DEVOTED TO MOLOCH AND THEY'RE SACRIFICING CHILDREN AND DRINKING THEIR BLOOD IN A PIZZA STORE BASEMENT BUT DONALD TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE STANDING AGAINST THEM shit is just ridiculous.
>>
>>126346272
Fauci illegally directed NIH funding to Peter Daszak, the head of EcoHealth Alliance, for the explicit purpose of gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology that created the covid-19 virus.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/22/ecohealth-alliance-head-daszak-leaves-un-backed-covid-origins-probe/
>>
>>126346464
None of them were doing the bat soup reporting, Reuters was.
>>
>>126346407
>How did all that schizo Qanon shit actually manage to gain so much traction?
It didn't.
Look at your post:
>Like, absolutely there's corruption and noncery in high-levels of government
Yes.
>but all that IT'S ACTUALLY A CULT DEVOTED TO MOLOCH AND THEY'RE SACRIFICING CHILDREN AND DRINKING THEIR BLOOD IN A PIZZA STORE BASEMENT BUT DONALD TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE STANDING AGAINST THEM
This is a false narrative created by the CIA-backed media to try and link basic acknowledgement of government fraud and corruption to random other things that sound silly.
>>
>>126346407
A mix of deeply entrenched distrust of government bodies, poor mental healthcare, and religious fanatism.
>>
>>126346507
>Daszak has also been scrutinized over his role as the sole US representative on a World Health Organization fact-finding mission to Wuhan earlier this year. That trip produced a report that said the virus likely emerged from animals and that was panned by governments around the world, as well as the WHO’s own director general.
>>
What we can conclude from this thread: Jews are based, the CiA is based, and populists need to kill themselves.
>>
Leftoids seething in the replies.

The MCU is shit and I can't believe that people are just realizing it now.
>>
>>126346611
That was months after Reuters originally reported on it. I'm not disagreeing that the Wuhan lab shit is shady as fuck, hell you've even posted mainstream media reporting on it, I'm disputing that the people who work in news agencies have direct ties to the Wuhan lab.
>>
>>126334356
Part of it is because those newspapers are right leaning and somewhat fear pandering with stories they know are false or at least only semi plausible (anybody who thinks a £9.50 holiday from a paper is going to be good is easily conned, and a paper that sells it is a con merchant)

The real problem is extent. Alex Jones and his like dabble in full on conspiracy theories and completely implausible bullshit.
>>
>>126346624
>>126346630
THIS BIG WELL KNOWN COMIC IS BAD AND IF YOU LIKE IT YOU'RE A 'WOKE' PARANOID GROUPTHINKER
>BY THE WAY WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
>>
>>126346704
You are trying to chalk outright malice up to incompetence, despite an outright abundance of evidence of malice, and absolutely none that can be chalked up to mere incompetence for getting literally every single thing they report on incorrect.
>>
File: based JJJ.png (222 KB, 1215x817)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>
>>126346952
Your time-line of the events doesn't make sense though.
Show me the ties between Reuters and AFP, the people who first reported on it and passed the news to media outlets, and the Wuhan lab.
>>
>>126346974
>Raimi pic
Getting tired of people pretending those movies are the source material.
>>
File: 1632312023466.jpg (171 KB, 1024x1024)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>126347180
k
>>
>>126347332
Good catch. See that wasn't so hard. How about AP now?
>>
>>126347332
Wait but the Wuhan lab has ties with Lancet, not Pfizer.
>>
>>126334450
>>Memeing on Alex jones is funny
He is not a joke Anon...please enjoy the 2020 electoral fraud
>>
>>126347388
I'll just do all of them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_influence_on_public_opinion
The CIA controls top positions in every MSM outlet in the U.S. and many abroad, which they use as their propaganda arm. This is why what they're doing are not innocent mistakes, it's intentional disinformation.
>>
>/co/ thinks that newspapers no longer exist
Anything to let Disney shovel shitty adaptations down your throats, eh?
>>
>>126334450
>Hard smoking, workplace abusing tabloid editor who dresses like your grandpa's boss has been an outdated trope for decades
idk why, these people still exist and are at the top of almost every major publication, still.
It's more like they don't like writers making fun of their editors, like what JJJ was used as an analog for multiple times.
>>
>>126347332
>(((Jim Smith)))
It's always the ones with the most Jewish names.
>>
>>126347478
>fails to fulfill the request
>>
>>126347516
I think it's more that the target demo for those cape movies, especially Spider-Man, are teenagers who've never read a newspaper or know anything about them.
>>
>>126347655
Because I already did far better.
When you understand that the entire MSM is controlled by the CIA as means to disseminate disinformation, you begin to understand why things are the way they are.
>>
>>126347736
>I already did far better
Actually no. Generalizations aren't better than specifics. Show me the involvement of the CIA in both the Wuhan lab and the AP, since you decided to add a middleman.
>>
>>126347736
It should also be noted that I'm not American so all "MSM" shit is largely lost on me. There's variety of sources in my country, they don't all agree on everything and have shined a light on some shady shit around the Wuhan lab. Though you yourself have posted mainstream American media sources that do the same, which I'm not sure why the CIA would want that if they're in on it.
>>
>>126334489
might as well have cast Hugh Laurie as JJJ then
>>
>>126347840
>Though you yourself have posted mainstream American media sources that do the same, which I'm not sure why the CIA would want that if they're in on it.
New York Post is not MSM, it's alternative media, as evidenced by their reporting, and also constant banning from social media. They're also the ones who picked up the Hunter Biden email leaks while the CIA-controlled MSM claimed was some kind of "russian disinformation" despite already being confirmed by the FBI.
>>
>>126346871
like the powerfull and wealthy burning effigies in the woods?
yeah it's so stupid that retarded trump suporters believe that
im ridin with biden!
>>
File: 1632065962893.png (3.15 MB, 4121x2344)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
>>126346407
the leaked podesta emails certainly arent helping
but you'd know that if you actualy read them
>>
>>126348006
Expert fact checkers have deemed this 4 pinnochios out of 5, "Mostly False".
Sources confirmed that babies were merely placed into effigy before igniting it.
>>
>>126348006
if only you knew, if only you knew
>>
>>126347547
Jim Smith doesn’t sound like a Jewish name, it sounds like something a guy would come up with to hide his past but “john” was too obvious
>>
>>126347982
You should probably find a better name than "mainstream media" if the fucking New York Post doesn't qualify, because it's a media and it's about as mainstream as it gets. It's literally part of News Corp, who also own the Wall Street Journal, the Sun and the Times.
>>
File: pjy780800dg51.jpg (76 KB, 485x600)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>126348102
>>
>>126348156
As evidenced by their reporting, it isn't.
>>
File: 1630024987906.jpg (532 KB, 1284x2283)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>126348156
msm dont get banned on twitter.
especially not for reporting true news like the hunter biden laptop
>>
>>126348237
Let's be honest, Jews are just white people.
>>
>>126334489
>I'd like another photo of that Spider-Fellow, if it's all the same to you.
>>
>>126348253
That's not how it works, anon. Mainstream means mainstream, not "I like their reporting".
>>
>>126348328
>That's not how it works, anon.
That is exactly how it works, and your ad-hominen is nonsensical.
>>
>>126348273
Again, not how it works. Your definition is post-hoc.
>>
>>126348341
That's not an ad hominem. And no, a major source of media known and cited everywhere around the world, that belongs to a major corporation, is mainstream.
>>
>>126348347
Fallacy fallacy, that's not an example of post hoc ergo propter hoc.
>>
>>126345170
He sexually harassed a chick too turns out, just like his brother. CNN didn't address it.
>>
>>126348372
A publication that reports facts that are contrary to the entire MSM narrative is obviously not a part of the MSM.
>>
>>126348389
Yeah it is. You're using how it's treated to define it. It's like saying if you treat someone like a dog it means they are a dog. Saying their reporting means they're not mainstream is like saying if someone barks they are a dog.
>>
>>126348414
Mainstream anon. As in part of the establishment. They're it.
>>
>>126348285
They don't seem to think so. Take it up with them.
>>
>>126348455
If they were part of it, they would not report on things that are against the establishment. In fact, they are the odd ones out in that regard, when performing journalism which actively discredits MSM disinformation narratives.
>>
>>126345778
They could've used the skrulls to exonerate Peter. This Dr. Strange OMD plot is fucking stupid
>>
>>126337360
>Why wouldn’t Lois have a podcast?
This is what I'm saying; DC needs to get into the Podcasting game. You can do ALL kinds of shit, Superman Audiodrama, Daily Planet AudioDiary Dramady, Spooky Gotham City Audiodrama, Satire of Current Events Green Arrow and Hawkman Interview/Discussion podcast.
>>
>>126334356
It's topical and therefore definitely not tired and lame. No siree.
>>
>>126344124
>because CNN is basically nothing but bland panel debates and mundane monotone centrist talk
are /co/ bunkerchan trannies really this delusional?
>>
>>126346407
1- Most americans don't trust their own media for good reasons
2- rightwingers actually read a lot of shit instead of eating fact checkers and MSM. there's actually studies about this calling them dangerous becouse of it
3-if you didn't know about the shit happening with Epstein being a fact you would call whoever is telling it a schizo
4- Qanon aparently did predict some things right
5- The dems DID cheat, not that you'll now this since your media controls the narrative, the question is by how much and if that actually cucked trump
6- >>126348069
>>
they already did it in the sony game. this is just a copcat
>>
File: trust_indicator_combo.jpg (69 KB, 473x1144)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>126349121
>1- Most americans don't trust their own media for good reasons
This.
It's gotten to the point where classical political lines are breaking down and reforming into "I literally have no inner monologue and repeat whatever the establishment media tells me", and people who don't.
>>
bump
>>
>>126346407
It was that perfect combination of "the world as you know isn't what you think it is" and "but you don't have to do anything to change it because Trump's secret cabal of generals will arrest them anyday now."
>>
>>126350024
id like to know how a person like you rationalizes these emails
>>126348069
>>
>>126350024
have you read them yet?
or has msm taught you to be a good little boy who dont read up on things yourself?
>>
>>126348006
I'm talking about the big conspiracies he and the other shock jocks put out, not weird corporate rituals which are really only secretive because they don't want the piss taken out of them.

There is an obvious difference between people like that and the Sun,
>>
>>126350148
>>126350298
Yeah, but what did anyone actually DO about it? It's been five years.
>>
>>126350810
>big conspiracies he and the other shock jocks put out
you mean like covid passports?
>>
>>126346407
>Non-American here, I have a legit question. How did all that schizo Qanon shit actually manage to gain so much traction?
Conservatives are brain breakingly credulous as long as you claim to be conservative, are rich, invoke god, and/or implicate the other team in something horrifying. Qanon straight up accused various Political criticts of Trump of running a Sex ring.
>>126350942
Well, one idiot busted into the restaurant in question and demanded to see the Non-existent Basement they were keeping the kids in. Before that a more peaceful investigatory tour was carried out by a crowd of Pizzagaters and the owner of the place. Both of which turned up nothing; but Anon has some Emails where there's some weird inflection and jargon so obviously; there's a hidden basement holding a child sex trafficking ring in a pizza parlor in Washington DC.
>>
File: 1628531164589.jpg (147 KB, 898x900)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>
>>126351389
I can't believe people take literal 4chan posts seriously. Boomers are fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1599181234160.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>126352078
>>
>>126352131
CNN is literally the most baiting fucking channel of them all. It switches it's convictions based on president.
>>
>>126344124
>CNN is basically nothing but bland panel debates and mundane monotone centrist talk
It used to be.
Ironically, it was much better when it was that. Unfortunately the CNN of today is pretty biased and obvious in that bias.
>>
File: 1604721852158.jpg (71 KB, 1024x576)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Remember when a stage was set up to play a recording of Biden to a bunch of empty cars and the entire MSM had to pretend it was a live campaign rally?
>>
>>126334356
>Why did they think basing him on such an expressly political figure that's completely unlike what the character has been for decades was a good idea? Also
Those times are over and I say this as someone who loves 50s~90s aesthetics. He would look completely fucking ridiculous if he was just Raimi JJJ.
>>
>>126334498
>Or like making Flash Thompson an Indian twink who nobody seems to even like but he's still the bully despite not being physically intimidating enough to be so without having popularity on his side
Flash is a modern bully.

There might still be another Harry.

Everyone knowing Spider-Man is Peter is dumb, but it's not like they could've worked their way around it, since every superhero in the MCU is really just a special forces operative. It really is pretty much military propaganda, which is astonishing considering how it began.

Mary Jane is weird, because her having a new name is ok, but her iconic red hair is gone, which is kind of shitty. But Zendaya would look awful with red hair so I'm sort of glad they didn't make her dye it or buy a wig.
>>
>>126334356
The problem with making him le funny Alex Jones gay frog man is that it ignores how Jonah is frequently right. He's objectively correct about everything in the PS4 game, so it really takes the bite out of satirizing Alex Jones and I Infowars unless their intention was actually to be secretly based.
>>
>>126334785
kek based spidey
>>
>>126352235
Don't care, didn't vote, plus you're white.
>>
>>126352422
It's so sad they just turned Spiderman into Iron Man Jr. I mean, they haven't even introduced Norman Osborn or Harry Osborn, if I recall. Adapting Slott and Bendis spiderman material is just such a shame.

That new Spiderman movie?
It's going to start with everyone forgetting who he is. Then he breaks the multiverse where he hangs out with Tobey and Andrew for a bit and he'll learn about power and responsibility.
So he'll decide with great power comes great responsibility and so he has to take responsibility for his power.
It's going to end with Peter crashing a JJJ rally (which looks like a QAnon rally).
He then announces to the camera, "I AM IRO--- I MEAN SPIDERMAN"
(Get it guys? you feel that iron man nostalgia? remember when we were good, guys?)
>>
>>126352566
yuck. I can see it now.
>>
>>126335780
>today's version of gossip rags.
Touch fucking grass. You can go to any grocery store and find a million rags just like this.
What the fuck is it with companies trying to "modernize dated concepts" by just removing anything remotely normal and replacing it with the newest, "trendy," eCeleb crap they can find? It isn't modern it's bleak.
>>
File: 1632074006313.jpg (9 KB, 249x241)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>126351389
you fucking glownigger
>>126348069
i dont fucking believe that stupid pizza shop had anything to do with it
it's glowniggers like you who try to switch focus by doing that
those are real emails, why are 3 adolecents going to entertain podesta in a hottub?
>>
>>126350942
not what i asked
how do you rationalize it you dumb fuck
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>126352467
alex jones is frequently right too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5uSbp0YDhc&t=9s
>>
File: 1632076107212.jpg (98 KB, 800x805)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>126352731
>>
>>126352863
Alex Jones just takes in literally any info he sees and makes massive jumps of logic. I really hate seeing people discredit stuff he says just because he's, well, him, but at the same time just because he says one thing that's right doesn't mean there's actually interdimensional psychic vampires.
>>
>>126352467
>ignores how Jonah is frequently right

But he’s not. Majority of his existence Jonah has published completely factually incorrect shit when it comes to Spider-man, always claiming Spider-man is guilty of something even after he’s proven wrong. Just because you occasionally end up covering a story or two correctly doesn’t change the fact you’re wrong rest of the time.
>>
>>126348006
Aren't these the larpers that Nixon called faggots?
>>
>>126334450
It was dumb and outdated in the Raimi movies but the humor of his character makes you over look it. It brought a 40s newspaper editor shtick through time because it was so good. Him being an Alex Jones type is lame
>>
>>126334356
Ironically it was Simmons’ original portrayal which popularized his loud mouth antics enough that everyone in the mainstream only knew him as an oblivious blowhard because they never showed him as being interested in anything more than the headline. There’s a misconception that Jameson is some kind of greedy rube or loud mouth coward because that’s what memes hone in on.
>>
>>126334696
I actually think at his current age Jim Carrey would kill it in the role. Can’t you just see him with the flattop and mustache? He’d be a fast talker with really expressive faces and the voice to match. It could work.
>>
>>126352731
>those are real emails, why are 3 adolecents going to entertain podesta in a hottub?
There's a fundraiser and someone's bringing along their kids. Bam. Done. Goodnight.
>>
>>126334498
>>126352422
You can tell they regret casting Tony Ravori as Flash. He was a diversity stunt casting until they recognized that his small frame and goofy face made it impossible to take him seriously as a foil. They regret it so much that in the sequel they tried to give him long hair to look more rebellious and in the new one he seems to have bleached his hair.
>>
>>126334356
Why do you dance around the subject instead of flat out saying you have some manner of developmental challenge and like Alex Jones very much? Not only is it extremely obvious, your entire complaint crumbles after the fact. Seriously, retard, go take your horse medicine and spare us the tantrum, it's embarrassing to behold.
>>
>>126336709
>think Alex Jones is awesome too.
Oh no, it's retarded.
>>
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU GLOBALISTS!!

*pounds chest*
>>
File: 1633574015116.jpg (67 KB, 680x378)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
>>126351975
Yooo cast of Team Fortress 3 just dropped
>>
>>126334910
>Alex Jones really isn't representative of right wing views, he's just a dangerous lunatic who found a way to monetize a completely batshit insane audience

lol NPC detected, it's like I'm really watching cable news.
>>
>>126337242
Because the flaws you're pointing out are lies. He never really talked about pizza gate, he just points out the general reality of the world being ruled by pedophiles
>>
File: 1626997414205.jpg (45 KB, 415x381)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>
>>126354692
I get that since you’re responding to the OP this late in the game you probably haven’t read the entire thread, but OP actually hates Alex Jones and is saying J. Jonah Jameson is a better man than that
>>
Whole thread of sczhio. Good job guys
>>
>>126334356
>movies are real
>>
>>126357740
Who are you quoting?
>>
I liked PS4 Spiderman's JJJ but then they sorta replaced him with some who in the Miles game and really toned up his assholery there.
>>
>>126348102
John Smith is just a combination of the two most common names in the US
>>
>>126348069
I love that everyone causally forgets that wikileaks only posted these emails as the last threat against Hillary Clinton running in the 2016 election. In other words, they were AWARE of a giant child sex ring, but weren't going to say anything about it if Hillary backed out of the race. Then Assange and wikileaks go completely dormant for the whole of Trump's presidency.
>>
>>126358364
Didn't realize that he was the only person who worked at wikileaks. It's almost as if he was paid by one party to get dirt on another and then got crumped and tossed in the trash before the other side could do the same.
>>
>>126349571
It's been like that for decades; you're just too young to realize it.
>>
>>126334498
Remember when people knew that the movies were their own separate universe that had nothing to do with the comics?
>>
>>126334450
fpbp, shits like OP screaming at the top of their lungs about how unfair the reference to their literal fake news is make me laugh
>>
>>126358310
Lol you really believe that if an organization had proof of a massive worldwide child sex trafficking ring/satanic cannabilistic ritual torture ring/whatever the hell you moronic right wing retards took a bunch of goofy emails about pizza to be about, that they wouldn't publish it immediately?
>>
>>126358436
Yes, I'm sure media moguls would report that they themselves rape children.
Epstein totally killed himself.
>>
>>126358412
Of course they are; they're fucking real estate tycoons from Arkansas. But literally EVERYONE on Capitol Hill are bad people, because it's only the scumbags who can make in the system. Trump was just as sleazy and corrupt as everyone else; that's why literally nothing changed during his presidency. Same goes for the four war criminals that came before him, the eight citizen slayers before them, Constitution-breaking FDR before them, and so on and so forth.
>>
File: D1VMbV9X0AMNZk5.jpg (106 KB, 1024x1024)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>this fucking thread
>>
>>126358436
Reading comprehension.
He's pointing out that, if that's actually true, it's fucking bonkers that they were going to not say anything about it if Hillary dropped out of the race.

"We can absolutely PROVE that Hilary is involved with a Satanic Child Sex Cult, but we'll continue to keep it a secret if Trump runs unopposed," It doesn't make any sense, so therefore, it wasn't happening. All that happened was that Hillary is friends with someone with a /b/tard-level of not giving a shit about social morays because he's rich.
>>
File: R (1).jpg (74 KB, 498x441)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>126358497
>>
File: Daredevil_230-11.jpg (557 KB, 914x1364)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
I hate that people blow JJJ out of proportion to just his hatred for Spider-Man. To him he honestly thinks Spider-Man is a bad guy because he's behind a mask and has no accountability. He's an advocate for mutant rights, loves Cap and has no love for criminals at all. He's a complex character and boiling him down to his hatred for Spider-Man is retarded. The Raimi movies handled him a lot better when he didn't rat out Peter when Green Goblin had him by the throat. Making him Alex Jones doesn't make any sense at all. Jones wouldn't even be playing on a time square bill board at all. It's just a dumb dated joke for a terrible Spider-Man.
>>
>>126344849
Best part is that was a /pol/ shitpost sent to some journo who ran with it lmao
>>
File: 1499992194810.png (315 KB, 390x417)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>126358596
Haven't been in like 2 years here. I don't remember it being this bad when it came to /pol/ bait.
>>
>>126358626
People blow it out of proportion because most people's understanding of his is "Peter Parker's dickhead boss who hates Spider-Man." At the end of the day, they're envisioning JJJ from the 60s cartoon, not the guy who Peter let beat the shit out of him man-to-man because he knew that Jameson would never let such a deep betrayal of trust go unpunished.
>>
>>126358818
/co/ thrive off of this shit now. The only threads free of it are the Sonic and MegaMan storytime threads.
>>
>>126340795
We don't have long-term studies on them tho. I mean lol, the same company that makes a lot of these vaccines was literally selling highly cancerous sunscreen on the 2000s sitting that there were no studies showing that it was bad.
>>
>>126334356
JK Simmons playing an Alex Jones character is fucking hilarious, grow up.
>>
>>126352629
Stop saying touch grass. What are you? 15?
>>
>>126334356
nobody cares about the newspaper anymore
>>
>>126334356
Someone sounds a little triggered.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.