[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


Can we talk about this bitches mental health? In the shanghai she literrally wasted her parent's life savings on a trip to china to stalk her crush without a shred of remorse or consideration.
>>
>>126331077
but it's OK because she's the MC/one true love.
it's only bad when it's other people who do it like this guy. how dare he lead a mob to the private pool adrien was having a commercial shoot at. never mind the fact that it was marientte's plan all along.
>>
>>126331077
yeah because money is something this show takes super seriously, I remember that episode where an akuma attack crashed the global stock exchange so more bankers and traders would become akumas
>>
>>126331077
Lilah and Chloe are irredeemable cents because they tell meaningless lies to make themselves feel more important

Marinette outright stalks Adrien, making charts of his every move, and it's treated as a cutesy crush
>>
>>126331077
>>
>>126331077
what would you diagnose Marinette with?
>>
>>126331077
Anon, 70% of the shit that happens in yhe show is due to her actions.
>>
>>126331771
ligma
>>
>>126332087
what's ligma?
>>
>>126331207
Chloe doesn't just tell meaningless lies. She is actively trying to ruin people's lives for her amusement. She treats her "friend" like a slave and punching bag. After she got Miraculous she made the train crash by stunning a guy who was running it just to look like a hero and felt no remorse about it. Later she just joined Hawkmoth to fight Ladybug for the same reason. Lila bullied Marinette and almost expelled her from school. She joined Hawkmoth as well.
>>
>>126332108
Steve Jobs was the CEO of Apple.
>>
File: Verity Queen.png (179 KB, 347x376)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>Verity Queen never ever
>>
>>126331077
I really doubt her parents are poor considering where they live and how famous their place is. But to answer your question it’s a cartoon and things will be silly and absurd for the sake of entertainment and shouldn’t be taken seriously.
>>
And here comes the thread where OP tries to tear down Marinette because his waifu Chloe isn't the star of the show.

Yeah, Marinette has issues. But she's chaotic good. Her motives aren't malicious, except maybe where Lila is concerned.
>>
>It's the autistic Chloefag thread

Anyway I'm looking forward to ep 21-26. Anyone else?
>>
>>126331771

Needsadicking.
>>
>>126331207
based frenchmen trying to convince young girls to become obsessive, clingy, stalker gfs to their school crushes.
i wish this show would have been around when i was in school. obsessed, clingy, and controlling are the only women you can trust for a bit.
>>
File: 1567244500525.jpg (167 KB, 720x1018)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>126334712
>based frenchmen trying to convince young girls to become obsessive, clingy, stalker gfs to their school crushes.
... and wear latex. Don't forget that.
>>
>>126331207
It's even worse than that, anon. She's broken into the guy's locker, stolen his phone, dug through a trashcan for something that he threw away, broken into his house, sniffed his personal items, tries to spy on him whenever she knows he's with another girl, harasses said girls, steals hair from and molests wax statues that 'look like him', crashes private parties for him, etc.

And it's treated as cute and quirky because she's a pretty girl. If she were ugly, or, heaven forbid, the genders were reversed, I doubt that any of this would fly.
>>
>>126331077
I mean, if the stalker shrine and knowing her crush entire schedule didn't already tip you off that this hapa is not right in the head that time she tried to make out with a statue of him should.
>>126331189
Woah, let's calm down with the antisemitism, anon!
>>
File: 1612538844239.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>126331077
>Can we talk about this bitches mental health?
Could this be autism? And not in the upper end either?
>>
>>126335185
>the genders were reversed, I doubt that any of this would fly.
Cat Noir's usual flirting is already wtf.
>>
>>126332170
And there are those who like seeing Chloe act like this. Me, though, I prefer Lila.
>>
>>126336328
Repeated unwanted advances are harassment. Chat's behavior would not be tolerated at school or any work place. The only reason most viewers don't care is because they know that they are secretly in love so it is cute instead of creepy.
>>
File: m2.png (300 KB, 640x360)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>last thread died
anyways i hate that dearest family is so god damn spoilery. sabine as qilin is whatever but if they’re going after ladybug because hawkmoth found out marinette's ladybug in another episode my seethe will be unreal. there’s never been a spoiler of that caliber before in this series.
>>
>miracle charms broken
get ready for reflekta episode #4317
>>
>>126336768
Don't forget the confirmation that Gabriel now knows how to no-sell her anti-akuma charms. Ladybug just can't get any advantage over him, period.

>>126336902
Exactly.
>>
File: t5c1oruh99961.jpg (88 KB, 1806x1080)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>126336328
>>126336604
>Flirting
>anywhere close to being a psycho stalker who digs through trash
Marinette stans really are delusional. Kagami is best girl and the alpha asian.
>>
>>126336902
This is what pisses me off. Even though the lucky charms were kind of overpowered, I at least appreciate that it would mean no more recycled villains. I guess I expected too much.

Damn it, Gabriel! Do you really just miss Pidgeon man that much?
>>
>>126336965
Considering his flirting involves sacrificing himself (it happened what three times already?) it's not Marinette level bad but still pretty wtf.
>>
File: puppeteer2.png (769 KB, 1280x720)
769 KB
769 KB PNG
>>126336328
>>126336604
The salt from Glaciator 2 is going to be unbearable desu…
>>
>>126332108
Sneed
>>
>>126337048
Mr Pigeon is the closest thing Gabriel has to a friend.
>>
>>126337063
Marinette's miraculous Ladybug powers are the only thing able to save the city of destruction. If something happens to her it's game over, so if one of them has to be the meat shield...

Also, he's wanted to seppuku himself even when protecting Ladybug wasn't involved. Just look at Guiltrip. That's an entirely different set of issues.
>>
>>126337282
I know but it still vexes LB whenever he pulls off that shit (extra pressure to actually succeed).
>>
>>126337403
>Chat has some serious depression and self-esteem issues that cause him to engage in self-destructive behavior
>it only matters because it is an inconvenience to Ladybug
Kek. This is right up there with "Men die in war. Women most affected."
>>
>>126337085
Lol, ladybug would flood her suit. Game over.
>>
>>126338189
He seems bipolar. He views himself as expendable but at the same time irreplacable (all this BS lately about being left out in favor of other heroes).
>>
>>126338503
Don't worry. It'll all be cleared up in the season finale when Ladybug convinces Chat that he'll always be her best partner.
>>
>>126338503
>He views himself as expendable but at the same time irreplacable (all this BS lately about being left out in favor of other heroes)
and who’s fault is that
>>
>>126338503
>but at the same time irreplaceable
Hardly. in Wishmaker he outright tells Plagg that superheroing isn't going to be a future career for him because he knows that Ladybug doesn't need him and will inevitably replace him. Plagg doesn't even try to argue this point.
>>
>>126337048
To me, it proves that Asstruck really has no intention to ever get rid of Gabriel, so he has to make the whole Miraculous universe bend over backwards to keep him completely infallible.
>>
>>126337063
I don't think that's a fair comparison. The nature of their powers forces them to act accordingly. Chat cannot reverse the effects of the attacks because he has destruction as his main ability, and she's the only one who can heal. His only choice is meat shield because Ladybug always gets in a situation that nearly kills her. It's no surprise that he started viewing himself as expendable because it happens so damn often. Marinette on the other hand is doing shit like pic related so casually and people dismiss it as cute. It's kind of crazy how many akuma attacks she has caused or contributed
to as well despite being a hero of Paris.
>>
>>126339007
That's why I said it's not in the same league of creepiness as Marinette's but still pretty creepy on it's own.
Then there's shit like Marinette dumping three black kids and one mixed onto her traditionalist grandpa because Adrien needed help.
>Roland ranting whites with blacks isn't how it's done would've caused a shit show online.
>>
>>126331077
It was money they set aside for such an occasion. It's not a retirement fund. or College fund. Or whatever it is poor people think they need money for.
>>
File: Lila shitting up threads.png (2.58 MB, 1920x1080)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
>>126338903
Uh oh Lilabros…
>>
>>126339303
C'mon, I want Lila Moth as much as the next guy, but we all knew it was a longshot. Gabriel's simply here to stay because the show doesn't ever want to lose the status-quo.
>>
Episode list:
>Portuguese dub, Oct. 19: S4x21 "Dearest Family" - Gloob - 6:30 pm EST
>French dub, Oct. 24: S4x15 "Glaciator 2" - TF1 - 3:40 AM EST
>English dub, Nov. 20: S4x09 "Gabriel Agreste" - Disney Channel USA - 11 AM EST
>English dub, Nov. 27: S4x22 "Ephemeral" - Disney C. USA - 11 AM EST
>>
File: Nadja.png (1.73 MB, 1080x1080)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>126339142
Holy shit imagine if Manon said something about Nadia being her mother Roland would go fucking nuclear
>>
>>126339449
THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S DONE!
>>
>>126339142
>>126339449
Roland strikes me as the type of guy that doesn't really hates non-whites, he just didn't want his son marrying one.
And looking at how Marinette ended up I can't really blame him.
>>
>>126339816
his thing was just pride in his ghaulish heritage, i don't really see him hating non-whites.
it goes more against his ghaul heritage to marry a descendant of the romans who persecuted his ancestors, which he did(or at least had a kid with one).
>>
>>126339283
>Marinette's parents have a stash of money set aside for her to stalk her crush halfway around the world
Since they knew that this would happen, it begs the question: Where did he inherit her Yandereism from? My gut says Tom given what an insane shipper he became in Weredad, but Sabine seems a little too suspiciously quiet at times.
>>
>>126339884
>we'll likely never get an explanation as to how the hell he and grandma got together despite being polar opposites in just about every way
I'm more curious about this than seeing every member of the class get a miraculous.
>>
>>126340020
it'd be nice to know, but i don't imagine that much worldbuilding ever happening.
she probably speaks fluent french, and his ghaul-roman rapebaby brain was fooled into thinking he scored a french cutie.
>>
>>126339884
>i don't really see him hating non-whites.
True but considering how stuff like Electric buses, underground railroad tunnels and a pyramid in the louvre pisses him off, you never know.
>>
>Marinette and Adrien know each other's secret identities
>they both know that the other one knows
>they both know that they both know etc.
>they pretend not to know anyway

Would this be an interesting dynamic?
>>
>>126338496
That is exactly why she wears latex.
>>
>>126339436
> Psychomedian never>>126341720
>>
>>126341720
I'm not sure why they would pretend not to know, unless they didn't know that their identity was compromised.
>>
>>126342429
>I'm not sure why they would pretend not to know
Roleplaying. Secret identities are fun.
>>
>>
>>126333559
I’m nervous about the finale seeing as the ending is supposed to be sad. I don’t like it when the characters suffer too much.
>>
>>126336902
Mr. Pigeon #217 soon
>>
>Predictions
Sabine is pregnant. They're going to have to move out of the bakery.

Hawkmoth will get his wish. But the price or "balance™" exchanges Adrien with his mother.
So then we get this episode, arc, or Movie AU, where Felix is Cat Noir for a time.
>>
>>126343686
I feel like if there was ever an episode, canon or au, where felix is chat noir, itd have to be a mjor design change. it wouldn't look right to just use the regular model for him
>>
>>126343686
It’s been confirmed that CN is not dying or being replaced or giving up his ring like he did in NY because some fans were getting upset over that possibility.
>>
>>126343887
They should know by now that status-quo always wins on this show.
>>
>>126343887
>letting fans think they have influence.
>>
>>126343931
Idk why you guys keep saying this when the status quo was shattered this season by having Alya be permanent.
>>
>>126344037
Holy shit I JUST now realized this, why doesn’t Alya show up AT ALL in Wishmaker and Simpleman?
>>
>>126331771
COOMER
>>
>>126344037
And yet she still only shows up when the plot needs her, just like every other Miracle. When it doesn't, they forget she even exists.
>>
>>126339941
I fail to see the connection or your point.
>>
ok lets be serious here i know we said it about many episode of ladybug but "dearest family" can be the best episode of season 4 or the worst defend on how they handle it. do you think they will be able to pull it off with such crazy episode?
>>
>>126331771
a serious answer: extreme anxiety without a doubt. she over plans and and overthinks and even after making these really detailed plans her own nervousness fucks it up
>>
some pepole think that shadow in the pink fog tikki do when she angry in the trailer is her humanoid form. i think it might be possible but that shadow looks more like a fairy. what do you think will happen to her?
>>
>>126346037
We won't get to see for sure as she'll be completely off-camera for the rest of the episode.
>>
>>126346050
also you agree that can be the best episode of season 4 if they will be able to handle it well?
>>
>>126346140
It can, but given this show's ongoing reputation of always fumbling at the climax, I'm not putting any faith in it.
>>
>>126345884
>>126346140
why would it be the best episode?? episode 22 comes after that, we haven’t seen glaciator 2.0, and the finale hasn’t aired. those are the most hyped episodes based on what ambassadors and staff have said, wait for the season to finish or something man chill.
>>
File: chloe`1.png (156 KB, 960x1103)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>126331077
YOOOOO MIRACULOUS THREAD!

Pollen, buzz on!
>>
Why are we talking about racial purity in a thread about a children's show?
>>
>>126331077
Based if a bitch is willin no reason to say no.
>>
>>126346523
where?
>>
File: banana.png (934 KB, 1186x654)
934 KB
934 KB PNG
>>126346470
careful, there’s been some spergery around these parts
>>
how is chloe so incredibly ugly in the show but gorgeous in the movie
>>
>>126346037
It would be a real shame if there's a lack of continuity or at least some lore on that.
>>
File: 1827392920202.png (889 KB, 1030x579)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
>>126346720
Respectfully, it’s her wide ass head.
>>
File: flabby ass.png (1.31 MB, 1256x794)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>126346629
Oh I know, don't worry, the more sperg the more I fit in.

>>126346805
Says Madam "Bread Often", now I don't know if that's to do with what you want to do with ADRICANS or the explanation for your flabby hips.
>>
>>126347086
It’s just an optical illusion that he’s grabbing her ass. His fingers blend in with the red spot.
>>
>>126347158
>>126347086
Black spot* I mean
>>
File: coomer noir.png (124 KB, 850x850)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>126347086
Madam “Bred Often” you say?
>>
>>126347086
Based frenchman coping a feeling
>>
File: BEEhold.png (1.76 MB, 2480x547)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>126347086
>the explanation for your flabby hips
Chloefags wouldn’t know what it’s like to have a waifu with a fine ass.
>>
>>126347348
It’s not like she has a good ass she just juts her hips out uncomfortably so.
>>
>chat in crocoduel: We can’t fly!
huh? i guess they ran out of space power-up ingredients then-
>chat in dearest family: (uses space powers)
>>
>>126346720
Her skin colored lip stick. Her face is also wide and… we haven’t seen a frontal shot of her.
>>
>>126347086
Must be weird having a girl like that wearing skin tight clothing around you all the time.
>>
>>126331077
That's typical, bitches can't be trusted with money
>>
>>126347384
explain the poses where she’s just standing and her ass is still fat then
>>
>>126331077
If they wanted me to get mad at her they would not have made her cute.
>>
File: gep.jpg (29 KB, 828x518)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>126347729

>>126347348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n29zumqDIb0
>>
>>126346523
you are on 4chan anon
>>
>>126348080
But not /pol/, people forget that racism is technically against the rules outside of /b/.
>>
>>126347348
And you wouldn’t know what it’s like to have one who has a personality beyond acting/pretending all the time, so it evens out
>>
Didn't the creator saw Marinette as a daughter?
>>
>>126348315
I thought she was his wife
>>
File: 1618451466719.jpg (119 KB, 800x999)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>126348205
What are you, a filthy jannie or something?
>>
>>126348381
But why though?
>>
>>126348404
Not that guy but I was a jannie I would nuke this entire cancerous shitpile of a thread and start over.

And yes, I would do it completely for free. You're welcome. :^)
>>
>>126348436
*if I was
>>
>>126343686
The first one would require a set change. Which would be good for future seasons. She's bound to change schools too.
Potentially spending more time with Luka.

The question is, if Felix goes to a nearby school too, or is homeschooled.

If she keeps giving out lucky charms they'll have to retire characters. Although they hinted that Mr. Pigeon becomes Mr.Rat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfygCFC6cdk
>>
>>126333559
Is it? I had thought pointing out some of Marinette's more ridiculously insane feats was a past time everyone could enjoy. Hell, I like Marinette, and even I enjoy pointing out how insane she is.
>>
>>126348547
I never understood why the show wasn't anime.
>>
>>126343310
I want Mr. Pigeon 1000 who can alter reality and travel through time with his pigeon gate.
>>
>>126348432
Why what?
>>
>>126348568
It wasn’t anime because it was hard to animate LB’s spots.
>>
>>126331168
Is it normal for a guy that age to be so interested in male, rather than female, idols?

Is he a homosexual?
>>
File: zoeee.png (3.09 MB, 1240x1077)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB PNG
>>126348275
As if Chloe’s personality is anymore likable.
>>
>>126331771
Mating press
>>
>>126337085
Doe Adrien have his own personal Ladybug statue?
>>
>>126348656
Why does the Creator sees her as his wife of course.
>>126348727
Why does Chloe sister sucks?
>>
File: 12.png (817 KB, 1268x705)
817 KB
817 KB PNG
>>126348784
>Why does the Creator sees her as his wife of course.
He’s never said that.

>Why does Chloe sister sucks?
They inherited that trait from their mother.

Why are you a retarded ESL?
>>
>>126348727
>>126348784
Like I said it evens out. Besides, bees aren’t supposed to be solitary creatures, they’re supposed to work together in hives and even hold each other’s paws (unfortunately insects have paws, they are very different from mammal paws) when sleeping
>>
File: adrien crying lol.png (228 KB, 512x487)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>126348757
>t. Chat Noir

>>126348772
He tried to have one commissioned but Gabe tossed it out.
>>
>>126348727
These look nothing like Chloe and Zoe
>>
>>126338817
Yeah, in his mind he is replaceable, it's the Cat Miraculous that is irreplaceable.
>>
>>126348865
Why don't you give intel faggot?
>>
>>126339303
Maybe she can team up with him? Black mail her way into his side and / or team up with Felix?

I feel for you Lila fans, but as a Gabriel fan, I don't want to lose the guy.
>>
File: 1619698093753.gif (83 KB, 379x387)
83 KB
83 KB GIF
>>126348998
?????
>>
File: fuck.jpg (29 KB, 400x700)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>126348727
>shits on Chloé
>posts a comic perfectly explaining why she's so compelling, even now.

Verpifags BTFO.
>>
File: ss3.png (145 KB, 408x357)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
And this... Is... to go... even further beyond!
>>
>>126349227
Gabriel’s arc is prety much stalled at this point until something relevant happens in the show. Id prefer Lila as Hawkmoth only to see how Gabe would react from having his post as the BBEG usurped from him.
>>
>>126336965
Based Kagamibro
>>
>>126344068
"Rena Furtive means Rena invisible".
Marinette is making her stay in the shadows.

At best, she's probably just shows up after everything is over to cover for Marinette when she de-transforms with an illusion then goes home.
>>
File: d3cm1yk8djl71.jpg (170 KB, 640x938)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>126348727
Oh, I love this artist's Chloe stuff I wish we could get development like this in the show
>>126349273
Tikki looks very unsettling here
>>
>>126349384
I wonder what would be chat’s reaction on finding out Rena randomly stalking them on their patrols.
>>
>>126345884
Maybe? I had pretty low expectations of Simpleman but it ended up being one of my favorite episodes of this season. As far as best, I have high hopes for Gabriel Agreste and whatever this season finale may be myself.
>>
>>126332170
Jump off a cliff, saltfag
>>
>>126341720
>Marinette and Adrien both know the other's secret identity
>they DON'T know the other one knows
Fixed for you
It doesn't matter anyway because of course Luka is going to end up telling Marinette eventually (which will only lead to more Adrien suffering)
>>
File: unlucky charm.png (371 KB, 1366x768)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>126349273
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4E83RKavUU
>>
>>126349480
Are you being ironic here? Simpleman sucked balls, it was the worst episode probably of the whole series.
>>
>>126347498
Cat Noir just wanted an excuse to show off and throw two girls into the atmosphere. That's the only answer I can think of.
>>
File: ohno.png (644 KB, 1366x768)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
>>126349541
It was a few threads back we were discussing if Ladybug could actually destroy something.
>>
>>126349569
It was a silly parody of the series and I enjoyed that. It was fun as long as you realized it was absolute filler and nothing else.
>>
File: magic cake.png (605 KB, 684x768)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
>>126349619
Based on the trailer they cooked some magic food item.
Maybe by accident.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG7BVV8XPR4
>>
I’m going to miss SAMG after this season. Starting to think they’re why I like the first season so much. The other animation studios (barring DQ) are all alright I just feel like the stuff they put out would be ten times better if they just fixed up the colors and lighting a little bit. It usually looks so gray and they mess up on like one important thing like the color of LB’s hair that stops it from looking good.
>>
File: zoezoezoe.jpg (153 KB, 1480x828)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>126349261
I concede, sister…fag?
>>
>>126349753
I had thought it was due to Rolland and Tom finally baking together and making the ultimate pasty that set Tikki off.

>>126349619
I want to know what is going to be going through his head when he sees a planet sized Lucky Charm about to destroy the planet.
>>
>>126349683
>but le parody
Fuck off, why would I want to see a retarder version of an already retarded script? Are you telling me the entire episode was a fucking snoosefest because Asstruc was”trying to show a point to the fandom”?? What a obnoxious twat, jut do your fucking job and write stuff that doesnt seem you are having an aneurism for gods sake. What a waste of time, even a recap episode would be better than this.
>>
>>126349860
I think you went a little off there anon. All I said was that it was fun. I enjoyed Simpleman. Not every joke can land with everyone and I get that this joke episode really didn't land with you. That's cool. I just don't think I can call this the worst episode when stuff like Mega Leech and Guiltrip are around.

I also liked Rolland here and considering I didn't care much for him in Bakerix, I was glad to have an episode where he was enjoyable.
>>
>>126331077
The only explanation i can get from her behaviour,is that her parents haven't parented her right. Probably letting her do as she pleases without reprimand
>>
File: hahahaha.png (2.92 MB, 1668x2388)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
>>126349393
I literally try to post their pregnancy comic here whenever I can just because I think it’s hilarious.

>>126349988
>I think you went a little off there anon
This general does that to some people, dunno why.
>>
>>126345884
Will they show Sabine's sister? They kinda hyped her as being insufferable so my curiosity is piqued.
>>
>>126349993
I think it’s because she didn’t have any friends and let herself get picked on until the show started and before then they just let her sew and play video games with them or by herself all day. She lacks experience being friends with other kids and the most they did to change that was giving her a box of cookies every year to share. Since she spent so much time alone doing things her way she feels the need to perfectly plan what she does and micromanage her friends as well. Would explain the non-malicious stealing, snooping, the memorization of schedules, occasional lack of understanding in boundaries, seeing things in black and white, the possessiveness, the secret keeping, and her sperging. She’s used to being alone and being in the know and in control. In some ways she reminds me a lot of Gabriel.
>>
>>126350118
I just want to know why she hates cake.
>>
>>126349831
I don’t care if they are heroes of villains or neither I just want those two to make up and get along
>>
>>126350263
Chloefags and Zoefags are brothers in arms. And we fight like siblings. At least that’s my cope.
>>
File: proud.jpg (35 KB, 400x700)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>126349831
>>126350263
Indeed, as >>126348867 pointed out, bees aren't meant to be solitary creatures!
>>
>>126350186
That actually makes a lot of sense. I do like some of the parallels our leads have with Gabriel.

Though I do wonder how Marinette managed to not have any close friends until the start of the series considering how helpful and outgoing she is.
>>
>>126350311
Chloe needs to be sweeter. You attract people with honey, not vinegar.
>>
>>126345884
I think they already ruined it by setting false expectations with tweets like "The most devastating episode".
But now that we've seen the trailer we know it's just the scale of destruction and not a drama bomb of irreversible changes to the status quo.
>>
>>126331771
Erotomania A.K.A. de Clérambault’s Syndrome
>>
>>126350404
>I think they already ruined it by setting false expectations with tweets like "The most devastating episode".
dearest family wasn’t hyped up like this by anyone
>>
>>126350385
And who better to teach her then her sister. Marinette definitely won’t be the one to teach her, not after all the bad blood between them
>>
>>126350350
She was shy and unassuming because she was always letting herself get picked on. She only started becoming most confident and brave during origins when she was excited for a fresh start in a new class away from chloe (kek), being stood up for and inspired by alya, and finally basically being forced by circumstance into fighting crime (something she tried to quit several times before she was encouraged on a much bigger scale and it stuck). So yeah I guess she was kinda like Sabrina but not a servant before origins. A shame because we see in some of the past class photos she looked real cute with her hair up in a bun. She’s a strange kid but I don’t think she’s genuinely malicious outside of her previously mentioned black and white thinking and her perception of Lila as ‘evil’ and the thinking that she needs to protect her friends from her lies about kittens kek.
>>
File: Lila5.png (756 KB, 576x696)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>>126350859
>her perception of Lila as ‘evil’ and the thinking that she needs to protect her friends from her lies about kittens kek.
Wonder who’s behind this post…
>>
>>126349993
She's an only child and her mom's Chinese so 'little Emperor' syndrom is probably in play.
>>
>>126350989
Lila isn’t evil though anon she’s just a jerk and a manipulator, but she isn’t evil… yet. Her lies started out harmless and clearly coming from a girl who just wanted people to like and admire her. Saying pretty obvious lies like “I know X celebrity” isn’t evil it’s just a kid trying to look cool and she only started being genuinely antagonistic when she was called out for it in a hostile manner and got a taste of HM’s power. There was no need to publicly humiliate her in front of the boy she was trying to impress like that and yet she did which really ramped up the whole mess. The funny thing is if she really does turn out to be the next HM because she was provoked then it would’ve been LB that started the whole thing kek.
>>
File: Lila peeking.jpg (146 KB, 1040x1080)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>126351433
She does sort of make the jump from manipulative and deceiving to evil villain almost instantly. It's a little hard to argue she isn't at least a little evil considering how she actively perused Hawk Moth's powers. But I happen to like Lila as a manipulative and evil girl so I'm probably quicker to call her that than others.
>>
>>126352211
She's an evil Hannibal Smith
>Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.
Her frame job might not have worked if the adults weren't all idiots but she probably knew that already.
>>
>>126352373
I just want her to engage in romantic mind games with Felix
>>
>>126352481
I wonder how many people will get akumatized if the two made a fake sex tape of "adrien" and leaked it.
>everyone gets the censored video but Marinette gets the uncensored one
>>
>>126352481
>lila cries out adrien’s name during sex (with felix) just to fuck with him
>>
>>126352554
The dynamic of two people dating and constantly psychologically fucking with one another in underrated
>>
>>126352960
It's the main reason I want the two of them together in this series. I want the two of them trying to fuck with each other but still some how being the best working couple in this series at the same time.
>>
File: fairy.png (289 KB, 755x425)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>126349753
foreshadowing?
>>
>>126354359
Is Tikki turning into Marinette's childhood dream? Kind of interesting either way. This is the first time we've seen or heard pixies or fairies mentioned, right?
>>
File: Hawk Moth.jpg (660 KB, 1920x2723)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
You have to hand it to Paris, there's literally a villain who's power works on negative emotions who greatly endangers the city with it repeatedly and they're still ass-holes to each other.
>>
>>126355075
Do you think there's Hawkmoth deniers?
>>
>>126331189
It's a Eurofag show. If they portray money realistically, most of the domestic audience will think about how poor and overtaxed they are.

I doubt Covid will come up, either.
>>
>>126355075
I mean, if it meant I get to hear his voice in my head and a personalized monologue of his just for me, I think I'd be down to get Akumatized.
>>
>>126355172
And sympathizers.
>>
File: Cat Noir.png (754 KB, 605x926)
754 KB
754 KB PNG
>>126334712
and yet they treat behavior that's average for a French male like it's piggish.
>>
>>126355305
hawkmoth collaborators exists, so yes.
>>
>>126355322
I mean more like the common man. I imagine there would be people who believe the dude is a hero of the people or something. Or at least there would be if Miraculous Paris wasn't so pleasant and positive.
>>
>>126355172
imagine if /pol/ was right about everything in Paris but no one believed it because it was pol. just imagine miraculous ladybug /pol/.
>mr pigeon is a psyop led by mayor (((bourgeois)))
>”hawkmoth” is gabriel agreste in a costume, ever notice the connection between the bourgeois family, the agrestes, and the tsurugis?
>>
>>126355310
good lord, SAMG animation. I’ll miss you.
>>
>>126355334
I'd like if it turned out Nooroo could have run off some time ago, but he has some personal reason like
>Gets peoples grievances out there, while they would normally be ignored from them being overpowered. Also, half of us are clearly meant to represent Yin, but they've been trying to use us all directly for good.
>>
>>126355377
anon samg is still working on the show
>>
>>126355549
>Also, half of us are clearly meant to represent Yin, but they've been trying to use us all directly for good.
Based as fuck.
>>
>>126355585
what?
>>
>>126355549
That would have been pretty cool. Shame we've already seen Nooroo and Duusu trying to plot against Gabriel though.
>>
>>126355721
Well Gabriel and Natalie have tried to go too far too many times regardless by then.
>>
>>126331189
>turn the whole world into /biz/
Genius.
>>
>>126355935
I guess that's true. It's just sort of sad that even his Kwami are turning against him. If not for Nathalie he'd be absolutely alone in his quest.
>>
>>126355585
>>126349826
>>
File: Dino_Huggie_Square.png (237 KB, 350x350)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>126331077
let's talk about the best character
>>
>>126355626
If only the Kwami weren't all so goodie good. Seems like none of them would want to be used for anything other than greater good stuff. Plagg seems to have mostly caused extinction level events accidentally.
>>
>>126357352
>caused the extinction of dinosaurs and dragons
will unicorns be the third victims(rule of three)?
>>
>>126357352
Tikki at least gets corrupted in Dearest Family.
>>
>>126336768
>Qilin is Sabine’s Akumatized form instead of Verity Queen.
>>
>>126357882
Hawkmoth uses the cause of the akumatization for their appearance
>>
>>126357882
We likely won’t see VQ or PJ because the situation has changed. Unless they get into a situation where they are angry over the lack of truth and justice we won’t see those forms because he never managed to transform them.
>>
>>126338817
so what happens if he decides to give up the cat noir alter ego altogether?
>>
>>126350059
>pregnancy comic
what comic anon? is there more to what you posted?
>>
>>126359371
Same.
>>
>>126359220
Nothing
>>
File: 1607436920286.jpg (858 KB, 1920x3840)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>
will the hollywood strike affect this show's release at all?
>>
File: 1607488242366.webm (1.55 MB, 1280x720)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB WEBM
sex with french teens
>>
>>126357347
He did single handedly beat the villain that unmasked both Ladybug and Cat Noir.
>>
>>126355075
So long as Ladybug keeps cleaning up the mess, he's cheaper than therapy.
>>
>>126359220
Depends on the context. If Hawkmoth is defeated at this point, then probably try to live his life as normal. If Hawkmoth is still active, then I guess we'll find out in that one episode that was partially leaked.
>>
>>126361721
speaking of alya, is she supposed to be black or MENA?
her name sounds arabic in origin, but none of her family either looks black or has arabic or black names, and her surname is french.
>>
>>126331077
All women suffer from mental problems.
>>
>>126362206
She's supposedly from Martinique.
>>
>>126362101
Who will be her therapist?
>>
>>126362243
huh, so definitely just ambiguous mixed then. native/black/french/spaniard probably.
>>
>>126357588
>Plagg gets corrupted?
>Infinite Destruction

Oh poop.
>>
>>126358759
>Hawkmoth uses the cause of the akumatization for their appearance
>reflekta
>>
>>126362466
>Akumatizes her mirror compact
>Doesn't get power over mirrors
Why not? It would have given Reflekta more to work with than the one-trick pony she ended up as.
>>
>>126362797
Maybe in Reflekta 72 she can finally do mirror shenanigans instead of only turning other people into reflections of her. Might actually be kind of cool though I imagine she'd have to get some other buff because besides turning people into her she really doesn't have much else going for her. Nathalie did beat her up pretty easily.
>>
>>126348699
Honestly, Adrien's popularity is sort of weird in general. He's a model for his dad's clothing line and perfume right? Nothing else? Is it possible to build the following he seems to have (when the show feels like showing he has fans) from only modeling?
>>
>>126362466
And then we get Kagami who has a different form each time she get's Akumatized. Besides Scarlet Moth fuckery of course. Some characters just don't get the same deal but I don't blame them. Really, what does Juleka have going going on?
>>
>>126363129
It’s definitely possible. Especially when you consider that most of the fans were preteen/teen girls. He also did some voice acting and was in some music videos too
>>
>>126359220
we’ll see soon enough :)

>>126359371
>>126360456
https://lard-art.tumblr.com/post/660248926834835456/
>>
>>126363915
Really? I figured they had to do music and movies or do internet things for that kind of popularity. Guess I'm more out of the loop than I thought. Though, it is true that he appeared in that Nightingale music video and he did voice Cat Noir in the in universe movie. So he has more of a career than I thought.
>>
File: emo-isnt-a-phase.jpg (51 KB, 460x465)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>126363860
Emos are emotional.
>>
File: Truth_%28553%29.png (2.17 MB, 1920x1080)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>126364229
"Son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten and the damned?"
>>
>>126355322
I like to think the one time he ended up connecting with a Hawkmoth Fanboy, he broke the connection immediately...it was probably because their room was like that one guy with the Sing Gorilla Homoerotica, but for Akumatized villains
>>
>>126364338
You think people would commission art of Hawkmoth in the Miraculous universe? Actually now that I say it out loud I remember there’s a wax statue of him. I was thinking they wouldn’t make art of him since he’s a terrorist but the statue things nulls that I guess.
>>
>>126355310
the real redpill is that both marinette and cat's behaviors are normal and acceptable.
marinette's are only slightly abnormal because they're an exaggeration of the typical behaviors of a shy girl obsessing over a boy.

cat's behavior is absolutely normal and should be promoted. men are supposed to be assertive and slightly aggressive in their interest with a woman. on some level, women know this, but for whatever reason nobody in power wants anyone to behave like a normal person anymore.
>>
>>126364329
Jagged really is the coolest dad in this show. I'm honestly impressed by how happy he is to be in his son's life now.
>>
>>126362884
What kind of mirror shenanigans?
>>
>>126364762
Sometimes the show looks like some surreal old movie. I think that’s part of why I like it.
>>
File: 1607445870094.jpg (908 KB, 1920x1080)
908 KB
908 KB JPG
>>
>>126364824
Popping out of mirrors is the first thing I'm thinking of. Attack their reflections and somehow hitting the actual person and maybe dragging them into some weird reflected version of Miraculous Paris where she has more control over the world. Not sure, but there has to be something more interesting than just turning people into her. Maybe dragging out reflected copies of people that follow her orders?
>>
>>126364868
This show definitely has some weird stuff going on. It's a bit surreal at times and I enjoy when it does that kind of stuff. It doesn't happen all the time but when it does it can be fun.
>>
Considering how Ladybug’s creation powers let her make the charms, what secondary powers would the other Miraculous users have based on their concept?
>>
>>126334712
I'd get akumatized every week because my coombraining for ladybug
>>
>>126366485
What would your form and powers be anon
>>
>>126366485
>>126347223
>>
>>126366595
I'd want super rapist powers or something, Like I'd have a 12+ horse cock and any female that saw my penis would become hypnotized by it and want to have sex with me. So I would be fighting ladybug and cat noir, and I'd whip out my giant cock and smack cat noir in the face until he dies, steal his akuma, then i'd shove it ladybug, steal her miraculous then fuck her on national television as marienette and impregnante her.
>>
>>126366391
Bit difficult. I'll list them out.

Pollen Subjection: Kind of an obvious one I'd think, issue orders to things the user stings. Might be cool if it can work on inanimate objects though.
Nooroo Transmission: Sort of a tough one but I think Hawk Moth already did some of this one in the origins episode where he projected his face in front of the Eifel tower and he is already broadcasting his voice into other people and getting their emotions so he's kind of already using a lot of his Miraculous.
Fluff Evolution: Evolve something? Little weird considering what that may entail. Could be a straight buff to someone's abilities but that sort of get's messy considering how many other Kwami can be twisted to have that power.
Trixx Illusion: Illusion more? I don't know. Making an illusion real sounds obvious but a little too much. Maybe tailor illusions to the person instead of just a general illusion.
Longg Perfection: Yeah, another sort of weird one. Buffing maybe? I don't know.
Wayzz Protection: No idea.
Mullo Multiplication: Multiply things besides the user? Maybe multiply force and abilities like 10x running or 100x punch if this was an anime.
Duusu Emotion: Invoke emotions the user wants in other people? Sounds a little specific but a decent way to force Akumatizations I'd think. Maybe even force people to get over their Akumatization as well.
Roaar Exaltation: Another one that could be interpreted as a buff but that sounds kind of lame.
Kaalki Teleportation: Already kind of does that so I don't know.
Xuppu Derision: Insult people more?
Daizzi Jubilation: More happy?
Sass Intuition: No idea. His power already does this pretty well. The only other thing I could think of is literally seeing five minutes into several futures and then acting on trying to make the best one pass but that's kind of pointless.
Plagg Destruction: Cat Blanc stuff? Destroy negative effects?
Tikki Creation: Already have her boost.

Maybe some other anon can figure something out since.
>>
>>126364824
Basic stuff like mirror shields to reflect enemy attacks back on them and illusionary copies for throwing them off, and then more complex uses like mentioned here >>126365179
>>
>>126362238
Did you inherit your mother's?
>>
>>126363129
he also gets a lot of publicity, his face is everywhere and in everything

and also he’s hot so yes, I feel like he’d have this huge following
>>
>>126364329
Parent that lets kid do whatever he wants
Other parent that was absent for most of the kid's life but still idolizes.
Chloe can relate to that except for the being poor thing.
>>
File: MMArinette.png (504 KB, 539x739)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>126331771
She's just an alpha stacy in disguise. More dangerous than Chloe at times.
>>
>>126366391
Her creation powers can make anything, she just always doesn't choose anything when activating it so it by default gives her something that can solve the situation in what's usually a ridiculous manner. She probably could create the cure for cancer, or some sort of relic that would cause her miraculous to not run out of power like an adult using it would.
>>
>>126368620
When will she realize she can be a god?
>>
>>126368620
>gives her something that can solve the situation in what's usually a ridiculous manner.
You mean "creative" manner.
>>
>>126368785
she has to have either brought people back to life or they’re just not noting that these akuma attacks have definitely killed some people
>>
>>126368785
I think she realizes she just doesn’t want anymore on her plate so she tries not to think about it. She’s saved people from apocalypses like three times.
>>
>>126369058
Can her miraculous ladybugs work on non-akuma attacks?
>>126369170
That and if she realizes she can make perfect Adrien clones...
>>
>>126369253
She doesn’t want a clone otherwise she would’ve just accepted Felix. She wants the real thing and she will stop at nothing to get it.
>>
>>126368946
It's a miracle she manages to save the day with something as silly as a ice cream sandwich and it's wrapper.
>>
File: Felila3.jpg (41 KB, 469x512)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>126352960
>>126354334
How would Felix fuck with Lila psychologically? I think it’s easy to imagine how Lila would but we haven’t seen as much as Felix so I don’t know about him.
>>
>>126370360
That's actually a good point. Maybe he can mention her lies blowing up in her face if her lies are ever revealed and play around with that, but I don't know.

Odd that though. I would have thought it would be obvious but I'm really drawing a blank on what he can use against her besides that. Weird that Felix had only ever shown up once but there are potential ideas for him but Lila, who has shown up much more, doesn't really have much to work with.
>>
>>126354359
She should be bred.
>>
>>126367134
What I'd do
>Wayzz- can protect people from non-physical dangers, such as curses, spells, mind control, etc
>Nooroo- telepathy that can be used on non-akumatized people
>Sass- Gives the user a type a spider-sense
>Mullo- create normal sized clones
>Roaar- send out an burst of energy in all directions
>>
>>126350118
I haven't watched Hack-San yet but isn't it mentioned that Sabine's sister lives in England? Guessing she would show up in the London special.
>>
File: Felila2.png (387 KB, 1000x1000)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>126371397
I like to imagine Lila would pretend to be vulnerable with Felix, then immediately tell some obvious lie to him and betray whatever trust he thought he was establishing with her and question everything she’s said to him. I think that would fuck with him a bit. Or she would tease him by comparing him with Adrien and pissing him off.

For Felix, I really don’t know. I think you gave a good example. Like maybe Felix would put her in situations where it would be really obvious to expose her lies, and while he never actually does it, it fucks her up psychologically a bit. Since he’s cousins with Adrien maybe he gets invited to family parties with celebrities Lila’s lied about and he could easily expose her in front of others.

They both just want attention from the other at the end of the day. I could also imagine them being obnoxiously romantic in front of Marinette and Adrien? Though I don’t think he’d actually be mad about it if he doesn’t know they’re working with Hawkmoth. If Marinette and Adrien aren’t dating by the time they are she would seethe since she’s single but if they are Marinette would just be disgusted.
>>
>>126371816
That is pretty much what I had thought Roar would do honestly. Seemed way to prefect that it would literally have roaring as it's ability.

Wayzz could be interesting if it was the one that helped keep people safe from all the mind control and being turned into bananas going around. There are definitely some interesting ways to take these powers. I just hope the show eventually touches upon them. Maybe if the Miraculous get permanent holders but at this rate I'm thinking it would just be another Ladybug just uses them that well thing. Either way, of would be cool.
>>
>>126366391
Speaking of secondary powers, anyone else wish the users had abilities based on whatever animal the kwami represents? Its kinda weird how Cat Noir had night vision in Stormy Weather but it wasn't used again after
>>
>>126372206
I think Felix would really just find Lila's bullshit as humorous and go along with it to play on her ego, but when the chips are down, he can make her be truthful.
>>
>>126372040
If they did end up obviously dating and doing it Infront of everyone I'd imagine Marinette would still seethe thinking Lila is just trying to use Felix to get at Adrien. She may even try to tell Felix that and to warn him not to trust Lila.

I would kind of enjoy if it worked out like you said and Felix effortlessly proves all of Lila's stories are lies but instead of outing her he compliments her good lies and critiques her mediocre ones and it weirds her out to have someone who knows she's lying but instead of getting angry at her tells her she's not doing it as well as she could. Especially if he ends up covering for her when it looks like one of her lies is going to be found out. Felix being oddly ok with and even supporting her lies would probably freak her out in of its self.

I still think the two of them could be fun if they ended up working with Shadow Moth. Maybe even if he tries to do what Fu did with Marinette and Adrien and trusts Felix and Lila with Miraculous he finds. He'd have to get his hands on Miraculous in the first place, but he's been getting better in his planning so who knows.
>>
>>126369459
Felix has the look but not the attitude (that's what turned her off). If she could make clones of people, it would be to her exact specifications.
>>
>>126370360
We know he does misdirection magic, maybe that would be it.
>>
>>126372260
I'd imagine he'd be able to see through her lies since he's pretty good at them himself. Could be interesting for her to have to deal with someone who notices her lying but unlike Marinette who stupidly runs around trying to out her without evidence he carefully plans everything and is able to genuinely destroy her lies if he wants to.
>>
>>126348436
>I get irreconcilably triggered when people post things that hurt my fee-fees.
You're still losing the culture war, just so you know. Grow the fuck up already.
>>
File: 1631215509232.png (287 KB, 500x500)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>126372281
>Felix has the look but not the attitude (that's what turned her off)
He’s not the only one…
>>
>>126372277
>dubs of luck! Destiny says this will be canon one day!
For what Felix could do to mess with Lila, I feel like he would sneak around and use sleight of hand a lot.
Sneaking up behind her, dropping a little comment about something and then being gone before she notices, randomly sneaking things in and out of her pockets (especially notes), and perhaps even setting up little “catch me if you can” games with her
>>
>>126372391
Exactly. Marinette would probably have a breakdown if she ever finds out nice guy Adrien is the horn dog Cat Noir unless the reveal is in a heroic way.
>>
>>126372337
And while this does frustrate Lila, it also makes Felix a challenge she wants to test her wits with, which is why she continues to act more impressive than she really is.
>>
>>126372488
h-hot desu
>felix makes the condom “magically disappear” during sex
>>
>>126372488
Felix can swap Lila's underwear with a different one in public even though she's fully clothed. Boy is that good.
>>
>>126372526
>>126372546
>Lila tried to manipulate Felix
>Felix plays along but eventually leaves
>later, Lila goes to the bathroom and discovers that her panties have been replaced with Ladybug themed ones with a taped on note congratulating her for manipulating her class
>the note is signed with a coded message that translates to Felix when decoded
>>
>>126372639
This is one fo the most complex form of flirting I think I've ever seen.
>>
>>126372965
And it works. Lila is wetter than she's ever been in her life for feeling so outplayed, and Felix is diamonds for somebody who appreciates his talents.

/And then it gets taken up further when they become the new Butterfly and Peacock to oppose Ladybug and Chat Noir.
>>
>>126373152
It really does bother me how interesting their potential dynamic may be. Kind of makes me wish Marinette and Adrien had something interesting going on as well. I like those two dorks but they don't seem to have much more going on in their ship besides they're sweet and like each other.
>>
>>126374016
I like how Marinette is aware that she can function around Adrien as long as she's not thinking with her vagoo. It's something to improve upon at least.
>>
File: 1629570613223.jpg (1.23 MB, 1920x2561)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
Just a friendly reminder that no one will EVER care about you as much as Marinette does for Adrian.
>>
>>126374358
It's fine. I imagine someone acting like Marinette would be a bit much in real life.
>>
https://youtu.be/0XYQHB5Oy20
wtf is happening at 3:05
>>
>>126375131
what the
why did he not elaborate further
>>
File: brehs.jpg (130 KB, 634x790)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>126375131
>>126375156
bros
she threw a miraculous ladybug party for her kids
>>
>>126375205
>>126375156
zag lost the opportunity for madonna to advertise the movie
>>
>>126375131
Surprising. But I guess a good deal of my friends had said their younger siblings and cousins do watch the show so it's not surprising other kids may. Though I am surprised he remembered it. Almost sounds like she was just showing him the show without her kids being involved.
>>
File: Party hats.png (804 KB, 562x727)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
>>126374358
>>
>>126375258
>Madonna appears as herself in the tv show
What's her akumatized form or who will target her an akuma?
>>
>>126375405
>Madonna can be considered Old School music
>"Just dont tell her"
>somebody told her
>>
>>126375522
Goddamnit Chloe!
>>
>>126375544
>for the entire episode, Chloe constantly claims that she wasn’t the one who told her
>nobody believes her and everyone gets mad at her
>Ladybug gets so annoyed by the lies that she even considers throwing her to the akuma
>in the end, the day is saved and Andre decides to finally ground Chloe to teach her about the consequences of being mean
>then, right before the episode ends, Zoe looks directly at the camera and says it was me. I’m the one who told her by accident. She thought I was Chloe because I was borrowing her sunglasses
>>
>>126375673
Goddammit Zoe!
>>
>>126375673
kek
>>
>>126354359
This scene turns me on so much for some reason.
>>
Nicer than both her mom and sister
>>
>>126376124
Hopefully she’s nice enough to pull a reverse Marinette and get her sister away from her mother
>>
Marinette is such a retard holy fuck
>>
>>126376274
Yeah, she's great.
>>
>>126376274
That’s why I love her
>>
>>126376572
where the fuck is chat
i know he’s a god damn coom brain
>>
>>126376669
He’s too sad right now
>>
>>126376940
He was to busy being a doofus.
>>
File: SPLOOSH.jpg (243 KB, 539x540)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>126377069
>angel boy
ohhhh god ohhh take me hard and deep
>>
>>126374358
She only likes adrian for his looks, That's the fucked up part.
>>
>>126377164
She thinks he's a nice guy to, right? She also looks to feel sorry for him. Not much better really, but it's something. She didn't immediately like him for his looks since at first she thought he was a bully like Chloe regardless of his looks.
>>
File: miraculous bread.png (1.11 MB, 847x828)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
NEW TRAILER
https://youtu.be/TZZjE9wuES0
>>
>>126377856
Who's the orange haired chick in the striped shirt?
>>
>>126377917
Mrs. Dupain-Chang
>>
new trailer to dearest family https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZZjE9wuES0&ab_channel=MiraculousLadybug
looks like astro cat going to save the day
>>
>>126377944
No, the one beside Nora.
>>
>>126377917
This one? Looks like a background character. Kind of interesting though since it looks like a newer or at least underused model. I imagine we'll be seeing palette swaps of her in the background soon enough.
>>
>>126378052
zag studios could afford to model one (1) extra background character by pinching pennies and using shitty DQ studios
>>
>>126377582
yeah but it does still feel a bit shallow sometimes given how little she interacts with him and how much his beauty can get played up when Marinette is ranting about him to Tikki or Alya
>>
in one scene alone marinette managed to have more romantic chemistry with zoe than she ever did with adrien. how?
>>
>>126378129
Oh, no doubt. It's incredibly shallow and nothing. Kind of mediocre anime romance like in how simple it is. Pretty guy turns out to be a nice dude and girl goes ape for him. At least Adrien has a little more going on to excuse his love of Ladybug. Their relationship would definitely have benefited from some interacting and stuff. Now that Luka and Kagami are out of the way and the Ladybug and Cat Noir angst seems to be reaching a climax, maybe Marinette and Adrien can have some time to just talk and see if they have anything to like about each other.
>>
>>126372132
Cat Noir's disappearing cat powers is one of the oddest mysteries in this show. Why would they give him them and then do nothing else with them? Sure, it's rarely dark enough to use them in a modern city like Miraculous Paris, even at night, but there should have been some other opportunity to use them. He poses and climbs up stuff like a cat might but it doesn't really matter when every Miraculous user can run up and leap over buildings effortlessly.

Didn't he also have claws or something that never ended up doing anything either or am I just remembering wrong because cat themed hero?
>>
>>126378604
It was all early pilot stuff that never went into series because they figured there was no point to them.
>>
>>
>>126378183
Zoe is cute
>>
>>126378544
I feel like it’s pretty likely that after the climax of whatever conflict this is leading to that they will accidentally end up comforting each other as civilians.
>>
>>126378841
Are they canon?
>>
>>126380746
I dunno. There's foreshadowing that she's not long for this world and Juleka's just being a really good friend.
Considering how depressed she got last time, she'll probably kill herself if they decide to be a couple and the inevitable happens.
>>
>>126380782
What what? She’s dying? I thought she just had something like chronic migraines or epilepsy.
>>
>>126381114
Based on the picture where she had longer hair, there's a strong chance Rose had/has cancer.
>>
>>126380746
Yes.
Yes, they are.
>>
>>126380782
In Zombiezou Rose kisses Juleka on the mouth offscreen.
>>
>>126381158
It's epilepsy. I recall that she mentions frequent seizures. Basically, Rose has something that is more of a medical annoyance than a threat to her life and doesn't consider it a big deal, which is why she keeps it secret because then they'll turn it into one.
>>
>>126381323
Cute
>>
>>126381586
They are a cute couple.
>>
>>126382291
Hot scenes, when?
>>
there’s been 18 repeated akumas this season
>>
>>126384422
Please understand, Chadremy stole all the budget for his 100M high res LB and CN romance movie.
>>
>>126384422
Well, this is the season that introduces Anti-Akuma Magic Charms. Honestly, I'm surprised this season wasn't only repeated Akumatizations exclusively to hand out those charms to every character possible. I had figured it would have taken much longer for Gabriel to find a way to beat those charms.
>>
>>126384334
You mean, of course, cute and wholesome scenes.
>>
File: Style_Queen_%28276%29.png (645 KB, 1000x563)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
So, was Style Queen the only entirely invincible villain so far? Besides Stinger from the Bee Miraculous and apparently glue, she seemed unbeatable and had a bizarre amount of powers.

Though maybe her biggest strength was that in her first appearance she had the sense to hide her Akumatized object behind a magic shield. Seems like The Dark Owl, Sole Crusher (unintentionally), and her were the only villains that had the sense to keep their Akumatized object off their person. Or did they just luck into keeping their objects off them?

Seems like an Akumatized villain who had the sense to chuck their object into a river or on a moving vehicle without anyone noticing would be very hard to beat. Might be the kind of villain Shadow Moth himself would have to call off.
>>
>>126385533
Fuck Hawk Moth! She deserved to be her own independent villain.
>>
File: jeremy CHAD.jpg (41 KB, 400x400)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>126384623
Based.

>>126385533
You make an interesting point. Episode 22 has a villain who keeps their object safely locked, Hawkmoth is learning.
>>
>>126378604
Chat has night vision and better hearing besides randomly being able to purr. Most of those were used as a joke because thats what Chat is to the writers.
>>
>>126387194
I just want to know why the fuck the episode is called ephemeral and why everyone who has seen it put in on their favorites. I’m thinking that with the name meaning “short lived” and with luka being confirmed to play a part in it that they will be using the snakes powers for something in the episode.
>>
>>126387660
>thinking that with the name meaning “short lived” and with luka being confirmed to play a part in it that they will be using the snakes powers for something in the episode.
I hope the fuck not. The time shenanigans in this show are fun the first couple times around but I’m getting increasingly frustrated with the fact that they can just undo anything interesting in this show.
>>
>>126387741
Yeah I wouldn’t like that. Seeing as how well liked it is with people who have seen it and the fact it’s “impactful” I have a feeling something will happen that cant just be hand waved away.
>>
>>126387288
>besides randomly being able to purr
How many times has he done that? Wasn’t it just a one time joke?
>>
>>126388620
okay but his night vision is a one off thing too. doesn’t mean he doesn’t have it
>>
This specific concept art is so fucking cool looking but the characters aren’t anything like this. This would be a nice way too meet Chat instead of just falling into him in broad daylight.
>>
>>126389178
Actually, it kinda does. Being a pilot episode, Stormy Weather has a lot of one-off things that got dropped when they went to series.
>Alya implied to already know that Marinette is Ladybug
>Akuma butterflies able to pass through solid objects to catch their targets
>Ladybug and Chat do nothing to console the Akuma victim after the fight (part of why Aurore has become an utter joke of a character)
>>
>>126389306
>>Akuma butterflies able to pass through solid objects to catch their targets
It didn’t go through something solid. There was a tiny opening that the butterfly squeezed into.
>>
>>126389374
The pilot showed they can pass through any crack. The show has them being trapped easily with no effort to escape. Clearly, that did not last into series.
>>
>>126389296
Villain cat would be very cool
>>
>>126389306
>>Akuma butterflies able to pass through solid objects to catch their targets
what the fuck they can’t do this anymore? you’re lying
>>
>>126346470
I unironically feel bad for Cloe. She is unloved by others, and she knows it, and all her behaviour is in reaction to it. But her behaviour then drives away people from extending love towards her, and her situation becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>126387011
I would have been interesting to see a villain like her. She was almost unstoppable. But then we sort of run into the problem of villains besides Gabriel. What would her motives be?
>>
>>126390684
Pretty much demanding worship from everybody or else. Petty, shortsighted, and still exceptionally dangerous.
>>
>>126390825
That could be interesting in an Power Rangers sort of thing where the villain shows up, is beaten, and runs away at the end episode to prepare for their next appearance.

Speaking of which, this promo art kind of makes me think the whole family would have made for a cool super villain group.
>>
>>126389770
This. Hakwmoth's butterflies shouldn't be so cucked. It only makes him look even shittier than he already is.
>>
>>126389961
That sort of why I like her. I also enjoy her mean girl parts but knowing how messed up her situation by her own doing and why she may act the way she does is interesting.
>>
>>126392267
It was kinda missed opportunity for her to be the one to realize it was felix and not adrien who did that mean video but that would've taken away from felix's ladybug encounter.
>>
>>126392965
Did she even have a reaction to Felix's response? Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, she only showed up that one time for her part of the video for Adrien where she related to him and his loss and that was it, right?
>>
>>126393141
Yup, they never showed her reaction to the video.
>>
>>126393182
She was happy that “Adrien” was acting like a cunt but as soon as he said she was annoying she got upset
>>
>>126393324
Oh that. I meant if her reaction has her suspect something was up.
>>
>>126389498
Which is weird because they go into objects in the first place. Akumatize a wall temporarily, then comeout the other side.
>>
>>126384993
Do the anti akuma charms even matter when Hawkmoth finds a way to undo them later this season anyway? Why even introduce them?
>>
>>126393502
To give Ladybug the illusion of progress against Gabriel, ignoring that he'll ALWAYS come out ahead.
>>
>>126331077
Shes a good female, she shouldnt be criticized
>>
>>126393545
Fug. If they want to do fake progress, then I'd rather have Ladybug, Rena, and Chat do some film noir style detective work to try and find who Hawkmoth is. Even knowing that they're getting it wrong, at least it would have them 'try' to be on the offensive rather than just reacting to Gabriel.
>>
>>126393502
I think they may not matter as specifically for their intended purpose but they will probably be key in that they establish that Ladybug can create without limits if she wants. That's probably their real purpose.
>>
>>126393645
Or do it Inuyasha style. gets a new attack that could finally kill naraku only to introduce a detterent until they need a new attack.
>>
>>126393502
Escalation (see Mortal Kombat 9 for example). Also how does he learn about them?
>>
>>126389961
Chloe is not unloved by others. Her father and Sabrina love her, her butler also supports her. She is actually receiving more love than other characters in the show but deserves it the least. It's her atrocious behavior that is source of people not liking her, not the other way around. Her behavior is not reaction to people not liking her. Chloe is constantly shown to genuinely enjoy making lives of other people miserable and as I said she treats people who kind to her like Sabrina much worse than other people.
Chloe is also not really hated in the show. People cringe at her behavior but no one is hostile to her. Lila is maybe the only person who actually wanted to hurt Chloe.
>>
>>126394245
The shit they had to do just to stop Miroku from blowing the fuck out of every demon they came across was hilarious.
>Oh no! Poison insects!
Why even make a character that damn op in the first place?
>>
>>126393182
Well that's a missed opportunity. But I guess that should be expected. I would have thought Nino would have also had some thoughts about that Felix video but I guess not.
>>
>>126394410
>Also how does he learn about them?
Unknown, but the leading theory is that he akumatizes himself as The Collector again and takes a fall so he can get one off of Ladybug to study.
>>
>>126394410
Guessing that he gets one in the episode Gabriel Agreste. He probably retransforms himself into the collector so he can get a closer look at them.
>>
File: that guy again.jpg (125 KB, 1080x1432)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>126394466
>>
File: Nami outifts.jpg (229 KB, 515x640)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>126378052
Shirt of 1, pants of 2, but with Kim Possible tits.
>>
>>126394737
You have nothing to say on topic, that's why you instantly resort to personal insults. Am I surprised? Of course not. It just proves my points.
>>
>>126394853
Huh, you may be right. She does sort of look like Nami. Bit of a mix of pre and post time skip. Wonder if that model is going to be a reoccurring thing now since I don't remember seeing it before.
>>
>>126395403
actually nevermind that was just a fan theory kek my bad
>>
>>126378052
This redhead was in the background of gorizilla
>>
>>126387288
Cat noir is only as good as the writers want him to be in any given episode. It's the same with Ladybug. One episode Cat is able to be the key player in the season 3 finale, while in the original Puppeteer he's taken out easily. Meanwhile Ladybug can be easily taken out by Riposte and was getting bodied till cat appeared. It's literally whatever the writers want that episode. Their are no power levels like dragon ball, the writers choose.
>>
>>126394927
Look man, we’ve all tried talking things out with you. But it always results from in you going nuts, and posting essay length rants that insult everyone and make everyone else miserable and ruins the threads
You have driven off all of your supporters and now only exist as a joke and a person to ridicule. You are the last anti-Chloe person in these threads, and it’s an extinction of your own making

TLDR, your buddies left for Reddit because they didn’t want us to associate them with your autism
>>
>>126395638
Now you are trying to gaslight me, ok. It's me posting opinion then someone insulting me then someone accusing me of insulting everyone. You are again playing victim while being unprovokingly aggressive.
>>
>>126395825
>>
>>126395543
Power levels are a cheap way to show "character development" but it's the safest and fastest way to emulate it.
On the other hand, how OP is 'second chance' if an actual adult has the snake miraculous?
>>
>>126394571
Which is why I'm so amused that we seem to be getting Dearest Family before we get Gabriel Agreste. We may be seeing the episode where he beats his Magic Charm before we even see the episode where he gets it.
>>
>>126395825
Idk man, you were pretty aggressive in… almost every single thread before this one
We don’t hate you man, but… we are tired
>>
>>126396016
Honestly not that overpowered. Let’s say you use it at the beginning of a big battle. You see your team die over and over and over. And when you FINALLY come up with a plan, you have to meticulously remember every part of your 2 hour plan and if you mess up you have to go 2 hours back and do it again. It being 5 minutes is a blessing desu.
>>
For some reason Chat Noir’s singing voice in the movie just denies he knows of the movie’s existence when you ask him. Very weird.
>>
File: t19zSPC-PRh3Q-n9.webm (521 KB, 970x720)
521 KB
521 KB WEBM
>>126395983
i love her. she frustrates the hell out of me, but i love her.
>>
File: gif.gif (1.13 MB, 260x173)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB GIF
>>126396695
What are you talking about wasn’t that dude doing interviews and shit with Marinette’s VA
>>
>>126395488
Guess that's on me then for not noticing. I wonder how many background models the have then.
>>
>>126396986
She's a bit of a mess but I can't say I don't like her. She's fun in her own way.
>>
File: knitting fairy.png (2.02 MB, 2000x1125)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>126398212
i might call her a bitch all the time in these threads

but
i don’t mean it… most of the time
>>
>>126398344
I want to see her go apeshit.
>>
>>126385467
>cute and wholesome
That is what the French say.
>>
>>126393645
I don't know if they really want to do that. That would require our leads to use their brains for something other than angst and shipping. I don't think that's possible for long term plans. Marinette did do a decent job of figuring out Gabriel may be Hawk Moth but that was only after she literally got handed a book that Fu said only Hawk Moth could have owned.
>>
>>126398545
Just wait for the Lila-Adrien ad to appear
>>
>>126399129
Can’t wait
>>
>>126377946
Shadow Moth is still trying to break the magic charm. Interesting.

Can we say that’s the first time Tikki is the culprit for an akumatization?

And finally Cat Noir saves the day! Because of a plan from Marinette, probably, but, we take the wins we can.
>>
>>126399922
wonder if all these episodes will make Adrien sympathize with Chloe's stint as Queen Bee (sidelined until absolutely needed) but will still realize not to despair enough to get akumatized?
>>
>>126400261
>Chloefag overdosing on Copium
>>
>>126400335
eh both are pretty bad right about now
>why didn't ladybug tell him she's going on vacation?
>forgot the whole new york thing where she told him such.
>>
>>126400433
The specials not technically being canon. may be my favorite part of them. They have some interesting ideas and a decent character but they will probably never be allowed to matter in the end.
>>
>>126398344
comfy fabric
>>
>>126394927
There are no points to be made with you. You're a pigeon shitting on the chessboard and claiming that you won. I've hated Chloe since Princess Fragrance because I can't see a character bouncing back from ripping up a personal letter in front of someone else's face and laughing about it. It was pointlessly spiteful.

But I would rather side with queen bee stan any day of the week over you. Chloe's entire story in the show was a poorly handled shitshow, and it's perfectly reasonable for people to get mad at it. Stop wasting paragraph after paragraph defending Asstruc's retarded writing decisions, and just accept that the show is a fun dumpster fire.
>>
>>126400261
Well, there’s an episode called Kuro Neko soon after that. Just imagine another Copycat, but with Adrien or Felix being the villain.
>>
>>126400459
But Astro Cat is appearing in the show this Tuesday. It basically confirms the specials are in some place in the continuity.
>>
>>126401460
Space power-ups were always part of the set since they were originally conceived. Where it was introduced means nothing.
>>
>>126400459
if the specials aren't canon then why are people bringing up Uncanny Valley can recognize Marinette as ladybug but Markov can't?
>>
>>126401143
> There are no points to be made with you. You're a pigeon shitting on the chessboard and claiming that you won.
I made a post explaining my position here >>126394466
then another anon replied >>126394737
How the fuck did you conclude that I am a pigeon or whatever? The opposite thing happened.
Other anons accused me of "insulting everyone" or "being aggressive" in "all previous threads". Well, at least it is historical revisionism. But you accused me itt of thing I haven't done itt. Holy shit.
> But I would rather side with queen bee stan any day of the week over you. Chloe's entire story in the show was a poorly handled shitshow, and it's perfectly reasonable for people to get mad at it. Stop wasting paragraph after paragraph defending Asstruc's retarded writing decisions, and just accept that the show is a fun dumpster fire.
It's all very interesting but... let me disagree with you. If I disagree with you it doesn't mean that I am "shitting the chessboard", "aggressive", "there is no points to be made with me" or insulting you. Where did you all get the idea that if someone has different opinion it means they ruin conversation? It really sounds more like reddit where chloefans are trying to send me to.
>>
>>126401615
I’m guessing they didn’t know.
>>
>>126339364
>>126349227
Considering she's only implied to take over sometime between sometime later and about 10-12 years in the future I don't think she'll ever become HM until the finale season
>>
>>126346523
Are you lost from the Amphibia thread talking about if Sasha is blonde?
>>
>>126401039
The Knitting Fairy was a pretty cute look. I wonder if they'll end up using the model and outfit for anything else.
>>
Simple man in English is actually kinda funny
>>
>>126402774
Dude… I’m sorry, but at this point we know all of your tricks and speech patterns, and we know what you’re gonna do every single time.
Take it from a former Chessanon sometimes it’s just better to admit defeat before you burn everything to the ground and end up hated by all
>>
>>126404177
I thought it was kind of funny that Rolland thought PV Cat Noir was a girl. I didn't remember that from the sub. Still a fun episode even if it is total filler.

Also, I don't think anyone watches them but this chibi short was kind of cute.
>>
>>126331077
I want to impregnate this bitche.
>>
>>126331077
I want to impregnate this bitche.
>>
>>126405316
>>126405331
Now, since this is French, we might see this. Have there been any explicit scenes in teenager series on French TV?
>>
>>126397028
apparently in live streams he does with his fans he’s like “miraculous movie? awakening? huh?”
>>
>>126405527
theyre 14 retard
>>
>>126405851
Even with the age of consent being 15 years old in France, the show isn't stupid enough to do it because they know they have a global fanbase/market.
>>
>>126405817
So it's just a silly act he does?
>>
>>126405851
So? It is French.
>>
>>126405205
If chloefans think that hostility towards me will make me stop posting then it's not going to work. I see no reason to admit "defeat". I am fully aware that chloefans hated me since the first time I started posting here. It doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>126407226
AoC is 15 in France.
>>
>>126406270
I guess so? Maybe so he doesn’t get in trouble he just pretends he doesn’t know what it is.
>>
>>126407695
They aren’t the only ones that hate you. I fucking despise Chloe, yet you’re much higher then her on my shit list
Never assume that you’ve only pissed off one group when there’s a chance you’ve pissed them all off
>>
File: Spoiler Image (36 KB, 447x447)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>126407944
You sound illogical, but OK.
>>
>>126405308
The shorts are very cute but their personalities are even more cartoonified than usual which can be a bit jarring.
>>
>>126408246
Oh no doubt. It's a bit much that's for sure. I only mentioned it because I thought the witch Ladybug was cuter than usual.
>>
>>126408069
>that image
Kek
>>
>>126408534
You were right. She is very cute like that.
>>
>>126408265
It will be be once Gabriel makes taking photos with that part of Adrien's work.

I'm honestly surprised he has no problem sticking her and Adrien together. Does he already assume Adrien doesn't like her and nothing will happen or is he working on some extremely long term plan? Or is he aware of all the Ladybug merchandise Adrien has been buying and knows Adrien wouldn't give that up?
>>
>>126405308
> Miraculous Chibi had more Chat focused episodes
Based.
> Chibi LB is even more a bitch
Eh
>>
>>126407695
I've argued that Chloe shouldn't get a miraculous since that stuff was first leaked in season 1, and I still think you're obnoxious. You never manage to make your arguments into concise points, or talk just about the scene or topic at hand. Instead you use wave after wave of verbal diarrhea in the hopes of drowning your opponents out with sheer volume.

Reading you're and the Chloefaggots arguments have actually endeared me a bit to her character, because no one, not even the people who hate her, want to watch you sperg out whenever someone has a mild criticism for the way her character arc was written.
>>
>>126409350
She’s cute so I forgive her
>>
>>126398344
anon that’s….strangely sweet
>>
>>126409787
Dude, if I forgive every girl in the show that was mean in some level just for cuteness factor, I’ll have no one to hate.
>>
>>126331771
Hysterics, as every woman (rightfully) was back in Simple Man's day.
>>
>>126410051
Some of the girls are genuinely malicious but she’s not for the most part. Cute and forgiven.
>>
>>126410048
Well, she does have her moments. The maid uniform in Animaestro made her very cute.
>>
>>126410083
Roland…
>>
I feel like everything that has been happening leads up to HM finding out who LB is. Especially with him now targeting her family. Three things I could see happening from there is him winning and having it reversed somehow, her giving up the box and forgetting all the hero stuff, or she learns who he is and they are at a standstill. Probably not going to happen but then I really wonder why he always ends up targeting her.
>>
>>126410459
I had the idea back during the S1-2 hiatus that Marinette and Gabriel learn who each other are like Spider-Man and Green Goblin do.
>>
>>126410459
I'd imagine it could be interesting of they both find out their identities. Maybe we can have a season of Gabriel and Marinette trying to out each other before everything comes to a head and we get some big climax. I can't really imagine him not just going straight to her parents bakery and start swinging first thing if he did find out her identity. So something would have to be stopping him and if she somehow found out his identity and it starts some cold war between them it could be cool.
>>
>>126410738
>Marinette: If you expose me, then I'll expose you.
>Gabriel: You? What makes you think you can pin my crimes on the richest and most influential man in Paris?
>Marinette: Maybe I can't... but Ladybug can.
>Gabriel: ... ... ... Touche.
>>
>>126407860
The question was a general one, not limited to this show and not limited to 14 year olds.
>>
>>126406255
And yet the transform scenes, including the early concept versions, show her in a full on orgasm as she slips into a latex bodysuit.
And nobody seems to have a problem with either.
>>
>>126410638
do you think they could pull this off? it would be cool if we had a few episodes of them knowing who the other is but for some reason can’t go into full assault mode yet
>>
>>126411660
>>126410738
I can see him abusing her love for his son to keep her quiet.
>If you expose me, it will destroy whatever hope Adrien had for a peaceful life. How many people want to get revenge for the misery I've caused? How many of them would be willing to target him to hurt me? Are you sure you wouldn't rather handle this quietly between us, for his sake?
>>
>>126412404
That could be interesting. Especially since I'm sure even he noticed Marinette seems only focused on Adrien. Using the threat of fallout from Adrien being the song of Paris biggest villain could be a good tactic.
>>
>>126401143
Not that anon but anyone who wasn't a retard could see the ending coming a mile away, you were given hints in the show itself and out of the show by the staff that it was just temporary and that Chloe hadn't changed. The only way you would have missed would be if you blocked it out and simply didn't pay attention. If Chloe wants to change then she has to come to the conclusion that she needs to change on her own accord and do so because she was coerced. What happened was that the show paid off the fact that Chloe's "development" wasn't sincere.

It seems more like the issue is that Chloefags were delusional from the start about what her character was and people who didnt like her were just desperate for her to change so much that they latched onto the idea that she was changing when she wasn't.
>>
File: they don’t know.png (33 KB, 671x673)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
you bros know anything about gallette de rois and why the hell ladybug wants to be queen of the day?

the synopsis for dearest family released a few hours ago
>Galette Day is eventful for Marinette; Tikki is acting very strange and four super villains show up; Ladybug wants to establish herself as queen of the day.
>>
>>126412937
Sounds like it's pretty similar to the Rosca de Reyes thing. Though I don't know if saying that helps since if you aren't a spic you probably have never had one.

They both have a little toy hidden in them and who ever ends up with the slice that has the toy gets a blessing and a bit of a curse. Looks like the Frenchies have it so you have to wear the crown that comes with the bread and buy the bread next year. Rosca de Reyes is sort of similar but instead it's considered a blessing since the toy is usually a baby Jesus and the downside is you have to cook the tamales for next year.

Don't know if the Frenchies have any other nonsense with it though. I'm kind of surprised this kind of pastry shows up in so many other cultures.
>>
>>126331189
Based
>>
>>126412937
>Whoever is lucky enough to find the coveted porcelain figurine in their slice (and not break a tooth or choke in the process) is crowned king or queen and gets to choose their consort.
Literally just a way to ask Adrien out. I’m already calling that Chat will be crowned king and ask Ladybug instead.
>>
>>126413502
>astrochat saves the day
>doesn’t become king
>this is the tipping point that leads to him ignoring ladybug in episode 22
wew lads
>>
>>126412883
>you were given hints in the show itself
In Season 3 when they'd changed their minds. Not in season 2, which is where Chloe won a lot of points with people.
>by the staff
What the cunts on twitter say shouldn't matter to people who just want to watch a cartoon.
>What happened was that the show paid off the fact that Chloe's "development" wasn't sincere.
Ok, that's fine. Why couldn't they have wrapped that in the three-part queen's special? Why was this drug out an entire season and a half if there's so little to show for it?

I could have forgiven it if Lila wasn't a thing and we needed Chloe as the main threat for Marinette's school life, but she is a thing. We really spent all that time on a character who is now superfluous and going to contribute nothing to the story going forward. We have a whole class full of underdeveloped characters who are supposed to be getting their own miraculous and two underdeveloped rival love interests who desperately needed more time.

The dynamic that Alya has with Marinette this season is actually a lot of fun and should have been the focus of season 3 instead of Chloe's messy side story that went nowhere. Change my mind.
>>
File: End of Ladybugeon.jpg (583 KB, 1072x900)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
>>
>>
https://twitter.com/mxrisdiary/status/1449264058948100097?s=21
bro adrien HAS to know she likes him in glaciator
>>
>>126413755
>In Season 3 when they'd changed their minds. Not in season 2, which is where Chloe won a lot of points with people.
No they didn't, they never once changed their minds you just decided that they did because you just thought that they did because they revealed Chloe's sob story, but her being sad once doesn't justify her being a bitch.
>What the cunts on Twitter say shouldn't matter
Except it does matter because they aren't fans of the show they are the people creating the show so their word is just going to be worth a hell of a lot more than any fan's headcanon. But Chloefags insisted that even the creator warning them didn't matter.

>Why couldn't they have wrapped that in the three-part queen's special?
Because it had been shown ever since Queen Bee made her first appearance and all through out the season. You just didn't pay attention. Yeah sure Marinette felt bad for her history but that's just for her history. Not for the person she is now. Chloe was a ticking time bomb as she felt entitled to the Bee miraculous and the fame and glory that came with it. The fame and glory that Chloe desired, recieved, and then felt entitled to needed to be established and built up.

Let's be honest here Chloe is an example of the fact that not everyone changes. And Lila becomes less and less effective the more she used because the only thing she has are her lies, and nothing else. And her lies become less effective over time as people just learn to not trust her or believe anything that she says. Chloe is more effective because she's rich and that doesn't lose its effectiveness over time. She's a better partner for Hawkmoth than Lila any day of the week. Chloe is just a way more effective villain than Lila. It's really Lila that was the waste is time. There I said it.
>>
>>126414860
Eh, the dude has a weird sense of self esteem. I don't think he can imagine someone liking him as Adrien. Or at least not Marinette. Probably doesn't help that she keeps saying she doesn't like him.
>>
>>126414888
Chloe is not an effective villain because she’s too pathetic to hate so there’s no catharsis when she loses
She’s already lost her parents respect, their love, the bee to Zoe, all her popularity, her friendship with Adrien, and probably Sabrina soon
Marinette doesn’t fear her, and neither does anyone else anymore. She never wins and every episode is her losing more influence
Pretty soon, it’s gonna feel like she’s the loser and Marinette is the popular bitch bullying her because she’s that ineffective of a villain. Overall, watching just feels sad, and hating or insulting her feels too much like bullying because she’s just so pathetic. There’s neither a bark nor a bite to any of her actions
>>
File: Lila.jpg (93 KB, 1449x1330)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>126414888
>Chloe is just a way more effective villain than Lila. It's really Lila that was the waste is time. There I said it.
WOAH you can shit on Chloe any day of the week but you autists need to leave my queen out of it
>>
>>126414510
This would be a pretty damn good joke. I don't know if the series has the dedication to do that but it could be fun. I hope we get a scene dealing with Luka knowing their identities. At least one and if it becomes a reoccurring joke then even better.
>>
>>126415105
>Chloe is not an effective villain because she’s too pathetic to hate so there’s no catharsis when she loses
Not all villains need to be hateful. They can be pathetic too. And that's what Chloe is she's pathetic but she's effective. Just how many people has she pushed to the state of becoming an akuma. And how many has Lila turned? At this point, Hawkmoth just watches her because he knows that she'll make his next victim. Heck it was Chloe and not Lila who revealed the identities of several miraculous holders not Lila.

>She’s already lost her parents respect, their love, the bee to Zoe, all her popularity, her friendship with Adrien, and probably Sabrina soon
Marinette and everyone in the class stopped fearing her in season 2 but she can still make their lives a living hell. She was never actually popular as people literally threwa party when she decided to leave France. Sabrina is still her slave, Chloe is not being bullied by anyone, she is the same as she's always. Her parents are just the same as they've always been.
>>
>>126413590
>Not getting the dumb toy in a pastry is the last straw for Cat Noir.
Might as well have some fun with his angst.
>>
>no sign of rena rouge since rocketear
what’s up with that
>>
>>126417959
it’s only been 2 episodes
>>
>>126417959
She never stopped being unimportant.
>>
>>126417959
If we don't see her it's because she's just hiding that well. Definitely not that they didn't bother using her for anything else now and she's gone back to being unimportant most of the time.

It's kind of a smart move honestly. Making her now a stealth holder since that sort of excuses them when they don't bother doing anything with her.
>>
>thomas is autistic about never showing religion
>the manga has alya casually bringing up the bible
>>
>>126418919
No, she's still unimportant. All letting her keep the Fox full-time means is that Ladybug saves a step when she needs her to contribute for a one-off summon.
>>
>>126419033
i’m sick of you anons dropping cool info about the manga and not elaborating further fuck:you
>>
>>126419678
I'm still surprised there is no word on a official translations or a complete fan translation yet.
>>
>>126420536
>>126419678
As far as I know there’s just some guy on tumblr doing it. First chapter was already translated by someone else though.

Chapter one translated on mangadex:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/eb46ffb2-0608-47cf-
b82a-1698954ecf4b/2

Some further pages translated by some guy on Tumblr:

https://mehraculous.tumblr.com/post/664519469505347584/wip-manga-translation

Translation plan index:

https://mlmanga.tumblr.com/post/664927365448761344/translation-index

Every chapter out and untranslated:
https://imgur.com/a/qEG9k63

https://imgur.com/a/k2HIKjM

https://imgur.com/a/CRrtxIK

https://imgur.com/a/SM7VBNb

https://imgur.com/a/1NlP12A

https://imgur.com/a/FIoYNmO

https://imgur.com/a/q3o80RA

https://imgur.com/a/zPBw0MN
>>
>>126412937
Oh I love these things. Its like the tamale baby and the paper crown king and the bean.
>>
>>126419678
because there’s nothing else to add you fucking sperg. it’s just in dark cupid she brings up a story in the bible when they’re talking about stories.
>>
>>126420930
thank you

>>126420987
kill yourself
>>
>>126421127
not my fault you make absolutely no effort to seek this information yourself
>>
>>126421127
No problem
>>
>>126421170
doesn’t mean you have to be a pessimistic asshole about it, kill yourself
>>
>>126421439
you literally started it you autist jfc
>>
When is Kagami going to do anything again?
>>
mari has breast cancer
>>
>>126426427
bros we have GOT to get SAMG back
>>
>>126426494
never
https://youtu.be/oi_fUz2g9Is
>>
>>126426427
The Miraculous buffs certain aspects of their users.
>>
>>126420930
Cool, thanks anon. I'm hoping this manga goes on for a while. It will be interesting to see how it handles events and characters. If I remember correctly, one of the bigger changes was that Luka already show up as early as Stormy Weather.
>>
>>126418919
>If we don't see her it's because she's just hiding that well
kek
>>
File: thicc.jpg (67 KB, 773x767)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>126427401
>>
>>126412310
I want this for sure. But it would have been cool if Gabriel and Marinette and some sort of relationship beforehand. As it stands the two of them don't really know each other so it won't really matter much to them besides their shared connection to Adrien. If she had mentioned being a fan of Gabriel's instead of just the one time in the origins thing then that would have at least been a start. An apprenticeship would have been ideal.
>>
File: gabe and em.jpg (115 KB, 766x767)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
>>126428051
It focuses on both portags more equally which I like about it. Hope a way to support it so it continues comes around soon.
>>
Mari chat fucking won. Trailer is up.
>>
>>126429186
>Not posting link
>>
>>126429048
cute
i like that he actually looks like adrien here, there’s not any physical similarities in the show but i imagine gabe did look like him when he was younger. wonder if adrien would look like him if he was older.
>>
>>126429228
https://youtu.be/iwRUvcCrySs
>>
File: 1629035653770.jpg (88 KB, 720x817)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>126429272
Lmao, wasn't Glaciator 1 the big Marichat episode?
Makes sense he resurrects it
>>
File: rip ladybug.png (1.01 MB, 1319x738)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>126429272
>marinette forcing alya to delete her entire ladynoir photo album
>adrien sad at the ladynoir billboard
This. Bitch.
Why is she seething so hard
>>
>>126429312
That makes sense though. The only reason why they are kissing on that billboard is because of those photos.
>>
>>126411660
> Marinette and Gabriel keep their aggressive chessboard play while Adrien is completely oblivious or gets increasingly annoyed by his dad and his girlfriend trying to strangle each other verbally

>>126412937
Sometimes the show give me Doug vibes, except that supervillains are an actual excuse to the protagonist solve their mundane problems.

>>126417959
She’s going stealthy, maybe she’s there every episode since SentiBubbler.

>>126428988
I want to buff Zoe’s buffs.

>>126429272
> Ladybug is mean to Chat
> Marinette uses Chat as an Adrien stand in
This episode will be bonkers
>>
>>126429306
>pumps the accelerator of a sports car.
Now that is a fetishism I never understood.
>>
File: Lucky Charm Car.png (1.59 MB, 1920x1080)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>126429272
Ok, Lucky Charm car is kind of cool. I guess she did make a motor scooter last time so a car shouldn't be that much harder. I'm actually kind of looking forward to this one.
>>
>>126430355
Her powers are honestly pretty cool.
>>
>>126430502
Its pretty cool when they go more out there with the Lucky Charms and this season has been pretty good with that. I don't know what ridiculous thing she may make next but it's going to be hard to top Lucky Charm Sports Car.
>>
>>126430638
When lucky charm becomes a space rocket, who knows?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.