[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ha4v44XItQvClD.jpg (147 KB, 1280x1280)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Disney+ Original Series
Will be animated as one of the first productions of Marvel Studios' recently launched animation division which as of now, is known as "Marvel Studios Animation".
Development is early on.
Seth Green is reprising his role as Howard the Duck.
Officially will be announced at Disney+ Day on November 12th.
This is the logo that will be used at announcement.
>>
>>126276240
Seems reasonably plausible, though it would be surprising for it to be that far away. I would have expected this to just be a revamped version of the show that had originally been in development for Hulu.
>>
debatable
>>
>>126276240
Not happening but when I saw him on What If? I thought he'd make a great animated show
>>
>>126276240
>"Marvel Studios Animation"
So all animation will just be MCU shit?
Hard pass.
>>
>>126276240
Explains why they canned the Kevin Smith series.
>>
>>126276240
>Seth Green
I'm gonna pass
>>
>>126277762
You have shit taste
>>
Howard the Duck is too literary and existential for modern Disney to do it justice. Just leave it in its own little niche.
>>
>>126276240
They were working on a Howard the Duck show for Hulu which got cancelled, so this seems plausible
>>
Why?
The original 70s comic was mediocre, and the original film bombed.

Why keep reviving that which wasn't popular to begin with?
>>
>>126276240
If it doesn't have duck tits I'm unsubscribing from Disney Plus
>>
>>126284432
>Tell me you're a pleb without telling me you're a pleb
>>
>>126284432
Because they gotta do it for their "muh multiverse" which means that they'll bring back countless of dead horses much as possible.
>>
>>126276240
x-men when? or don't bother me with your gay ass threads
>>
>Marvel
>animation
They've not made anything good, no thank you.
>>
>>126284432
>Why keep reviving that which wasn't popular to begin with?
Because its a known IP. It can be the most unpopular piece of shit in existance but if its a known IP it'll get revived. This how hollyjew media works anon how are you just getting this?
>>
>>126285533
>known ip
>>
>>126277762
Somehow I expected him to replace Rocket's place as animal friend in T'challas Devastators but they wouldn't follow that line

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.