[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: image.jpg (268 KB, 2000x1333)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>Has no attachment to the joker
>If needed to do so would likely kill the joker.
>>
>>122805661
bump
>>
>>122805661
He also managed to find a balance between his hero and personal life, unlike Bruce who basically ended up a miserable old man until Terry came around
>fucks Babs and destroys his relationship with Dick
>Babs wants something serious
>"no way fag, muh mission"
>>
>>122805721
>>122805661
Terry’s just more stable
He was a teenager when he lost just his dad, he was more emotionally equipped to handle it
>>
>>122805721
kinda sucks how he has to learn he's Bruce's biological son before he decides to propose to Dana. He's spent how many years with that old coot and it took that revelation for him to make up his mind (and even then, he had to think long and hard).
>>
File: 27.jpg (29 KB, 640x480)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>122805721
Terry should fuck Babs too.
Batgirl became Batcougar.
>>
>>122805721
I vote for Terry going back in time and fucking Babs pro forma, just to see what happens.
>>
>>122805797
based
>>
>>122805749
it also helps that despite the frame job (he thought it was a retaliatory attack from the jokerz) it ultimately wasn't his fault that his dad died while Bruce will always have something to do with it no matter the incarnation.
>>
>>122805661
Yes, that's the point.
Bruce is basically a kid that acts out the trauma of losing his parents.
Sure Bruce does good, but he's overall a pretty terrible Hero and activily killed his social life by pushing away everyone

Terry is basically Peter Parker without the guilt and selfsabotage, he genuinely just wants to help people after he got his revenge for his dad, he's far more personal and less cold, willing to talk to people, not to mention keeps his family and friends close and doesn't shove them away like Bruce did.
>>
>>122805888
>Sure Bruce does good, but he's overall a pretty terrible Hero and activily killed his social life by pushing away everyone
but how do you explain people who get mad whenever Bruce outright quits and gets on with his life?
>>
Was he more capable as Batman than Bruce? Nah.

The better hero? Yeah.

Bruce could’ve turned his life around but he blew it, but it’s rather fitting anyways with his character imo.
>>
>>122805929
Show must go on.
Really it depends but I guess some buys into his insane mission and say he has to keep going.
>>
>>122805715
They should bring Titanosaurus back. One of the most underrated Batman villains.
>>
>>122805721
He also learns from Bruce and doesn't repeat his mistakes

>Gets over simping for 10 in the first episode
>Doesn't bend over backwards trying to redeem her
>She actually reforms her life and gets off crime
>>
I tried rewatching BB recently and damn it hasn't aged well.
>>
>>122805721
>>122805749
>>122805888
>terry chose to be batman
>mayday chose to be spidergirl
>the opposite where they need to be the heroes to make up for something that was out of their control
>only difference is parkwr didn't fuck up his life and had a family and settled down.
>batman is obsessed with the mission.
Interestinf similarities.
>>
>>122806051
Why not?
>>
>>122806051
Lol contrarian.
>>
>>122806029
i swear capefags and pro-wrestling fags are one and the same. complains when they keep on doing their thing even though they're past their prime but if they even joke about retiring, people will cheer them to stay.
>>
>>122806055
also, didn't it took Peter a long time to even support Mayday's spider-girl career? it took him somewhere around Normie's wedding to teach her how to make spider-fluid on her own.
>>
>>122806271
Except pro wrestling people age and stop wrestling at some point.
>>
File: mitsuharu misawa.jpg (84 KB, 1200x678)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>122806379
only if they're dead.
fans complain that retirements don't really stick but they themselves make up scenarios how someone who kept their word and stayed retired can come back without any drawbacks to the established storyline.
then there are fans who prefer death in the ring over retirement
>>
File: RCO020_1468802176.jpg (642 KB, 1041x1600)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
>>122805929
People don't want Bruce to quit being Batman because it's badass to be Batman. Mostly people just want him reach some form of enlightenment where he can be Batman without all the dead parents stuff kinda like pic related.

For me, I can understand and appreciate both ways. If Bruce wants to actually develop in a positive way, I can get behind it. He can just be like all the other superheroes. But there's definitely a sort of romanticism with Batman's character when he's consumed by his mission and will even self sabotage all chances at being happy for the sake of the mission. He's not Terry and I can appreciate that.
>>
>>122806527
No offense thats gay as fuck.
>>
>>122806562
And that's why Batman will be forever dark until everyone gets tired of him.
>>
>>122806527
Never seen this comic before
>>
>>122806446
When they do come back is not always for in ring performance.
>>
>>122806527
>Mostly people just want him reach some form of enlightenment where he can be Batman without all the dead parents stuff
I thought Morrison's run was pretty divisive?
>>
>>122806527
Whats this comic?
>>
>>122806271
thing about super heroes is that they're timeless and you can do whatever you want with them.
Or well that's in Theory, Marvel and DC have such hard lockdowns on their characters you can't really do much wild shit anymore, it has to conform to one evergreen vision.
>>
>>122806911
Dc are doing wild shit member death metal?

Marvel is already slowly getting out of the hippy sjw phase.
>>
>>122806911
>wild shit anymore
Anon where were you a year ago?
>>
>>122806599
When will people get tired of le edgy batman?

>>122806055
>>122805661
I wouldn't say terry is better but a better hero because he didn't give up his social life for the shake of the mission.
Whereas bruce had it been consumed his entire life.
Because bruce is batman and not the other way around.
>>
>>122806753
50/50. some performers don't seem to age at all but yes, most are nostalgia acts who are cringe to watch in the ring if they actually wrestle at all.
then there's the guys who just took a long sabbatical (one decade) to heal their injuries.
>>
>>122806446
>aewtist mad
Reason old wrestlers come back is because they are draws and dimes unlike these midget ass faggots that are dimeless.
>>
>>122805661
How is terry in the comics?
>>
>>122807078
>>122806982
Sorry but I stopped reading super hero comics like 2 years ago
>>
>>122807197
>When will people get tired of le edgy batman?
when a more popular version comes along
>>
>>122808025
He has comics?
>>
>>122805661
Is it tough, being a sociopath/psychopath?
>>
>>122805721
>unlike Bruce who basically ended up a miserable old man until Terry came around
Future Shock says that he was never like that, just the exact same as he was when he was younger.
Virgil's answer to Terry's question of "Was Bruce different back then?" was "He was taller".
There's in-universe people confirming that old Bruce is the same as young Bruce.
>>
>>122807197
When its been long enough since The Dark Night movie that people no longer think of it as the prototypical Batman
>>
>>122805929
That was Alfred's wishful hallucination
>>
>>122805929
>but how do you explain people who get mad whenever Bruce outright quits and gets on with his life?
They didn't listen to what Green Arrow said, when the original 7 tried to disband the Justice League.
>>
>>122808341
no
>>
>>122805661
Yes, he's not autistic workaholic.
>>122805721
Epilogue still sucks.
>>122805888
>without the guilt
Dude, did you watch the show? He felt guilt about how he left despite being grounded and his last interaction with his father was yelling at him and defying him. He also thought again about the night his father died when ponder whether or not handing himself to Shriek.
>>122806047
>>Gets over simping for 10 in the first episode
He then give her a second chance while cheating on Dana this time and almost got himself killed.
>>
>>122805929
I like to imagine that whenever the two of them get bored, they pull heists just to keep their skills sharp, but they don't actually steal anything.
>>
File deleted.
>>122808025
At least it's better than the amanda waller ending
>>122808316
Yeah
>>
>>122805945
>Was he more capable as Batman than Bruce?
Of course no, he's not trained nor smart as him. The point was Terry gradually becoming a competent Batman, but the show failed to handle that and then they try to cheat it with shitty Epilogue retardation
>who needs training when you have batgenes!
>>
File: Batman_Beyond_Vol_6_35.jpg (411 KB, 1280x1968)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>122808568
Meant to post this issue*
>>
>>122806527
People just want to ignore the Bat-Family, and just pretend that they're tag-alongs, and Batman is still a lone wolf.
They don't like the idea that Bruce is a functional human, they want the "muh mission", especially if it leads to "TDKR style actions".
>>
>>122806055
>>terry chose to be batman
Not really, he inherit the batgenes and lost a parent.
>b..but Epilogue says!
It's shit writing just like the rest of JLU abomination.

BTW, Mayday do fuck up her life.
>>
>>122808568
>At least it's better than the amanda waller ending
How? Considering the comics are in general schwarbage. Do they undo the Epilogue retardation?
P.S. your pic is deleted
>>
>>122808647
>BTW, Mayday do fuck up her life.
Dan slott's headcanon didn't happen anon.
>>
>>122808613
>if only the actual art inside looked like this
Also, again how it was better?
>>
>>122808685
The waller cuckold ending is lowest form batman beyond could've ended on, i can post Bruce Jenner on the cover of vogue and that would still be better than that ending.
>>
>>122808719
I read the original run, her social life was in wreck and let's not discuss what was the romance.
>Normie and Brenda was the best pairing
>>
>>122808647
Tries to shit on Epilogue, willing to accept part of the story, so he can hate on it. Unwilling to accept the rest of the story, because it gives all the context, that prevents him from shitting on the part he wants to shit on.
>>
>>122808750
Terry being a Bruce clone is lower, and Terry never letting his girlfriend into his life and start his own family(the original ending) is lower.
>>
>>122808788
>Tries to shit
No, I'm fully shit on it, illiterate. I didn't wrote this >>122805721 and said despite the "good points" it's still sucks.
>>
>>122808819
>shit is better than diarrhea
>>
>>122808779
>read the original run
Ya at the beginning just like parker's in his early days and the fact she was a rookie she was no pro like peter, but that was the original run the series ended around the early 2010's and ended on a high note.
>>
>>122805661
The real message of this thread is that coomers are the only reasonable people on this board. The Batman Beyond coomer thread last night was so comfy, with no anti-Epilogue shitters.
>>
File: dana tan.jpg (26 KB, 640x480)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>122808907
this
>>
>>122808907
>>122808788
>>122808613
Whats wrong with the epilogue ending?
I thought it was good for what it was trying to achieve.
>>
>>122808853
No, you don't understand.
You are only trying to shit on it, because you aren't actually shitting on it. You're shitting on your headcanoned version of it. By dismissing parts of the episode, you show that you aren't talking about the episode.
It's empty tears about nothing. You are mad that your headcanon isn't canon. Nothing about the story within the episode.
>>
>>122808750
Kek, no question about that.
>Bruce regretting his life, end up joining the Splicers movement and turning into a woman
>>
>>122808907
>coomers are the only reasonable people on this board
>posting pics like brainlets and have no discussion is good!
>>122808923
I'm ashamed by you, you should be Maxfag.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks making Bruce into Terry's biological father ruins the whole series, and headcanons that whole thing as never happening?
Terry as Batman ruled.
>>
>>122808981
>Am I the only one who thinks making Bruce into Terry's biological father ruins the whole series
You must be a newfag, because that's the opinion held by the vast majority of this board.
>>
>>122808932
>Whats wrong with the epilogue ending?
Nothing, it's an amazing ending to the DCAU. People only hate it, because they don't actually pay attention to what the episode says.
They just hear "Terry is Bruce's son" and ignore all the story around it, then bitch and complain about things that are explained in the episode.
>>
>>122808981
no idiot, most people think that, my head cannon is that waller was being evil about terry, and bruce finds out they arent related, and waller laughs her ass off after terry finds out, and terry gets rightfully pissed
>>
>>122808980
>>posting pics like brainlets and have no discussion is good!
>can have a discussion about Batman Beyond without autistic manbabies crying about stories they don't understand
>>
>>122808934
>headcanoned version
What I'm saying are facts, Epiloguecuck.
>dismissing parts of the episode
You mean the contradicting self-righteous writing? Where they say Waller plan failed, despite in fact it didn't?!
>bad writing don't exist!
Ok Epiloguecuck.
>>
File: Copy_Of_BatB_FA00_cover.jpg (147 KB, 720x1181)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>122805797
>>
>>122808981
Lots of people are like you, retard. You're all a bunch of idiots who didn't even understand the episode you watched.
>>
>>122805661
There was an episode where the police were fooled to believe he has killed some minor villain.

They went ape shit and tried to fuck Terry up. What makes you believe they wouldn't do the same if he killed the joker?

Cops in that show were such extreme moralfags.
>>
>>122809058
>Epiloguefag is here
Oh, whoopee--fun times are in store with this retard about.
>>
>>122808981
No fren, Epiloguecucks are vocal minority.

>>122809031
My headcanon is that Mary colors her hair red, because she's ashemed of being black haired scottish woman.
>>
>>122809061
THIS, its always prevelant.
>>
>>122809049
>What I'm saying are facts
What you said is that you dismissed the episode's story, because you already chose to reject it. You're the supervillain, who is obsessed with something, that it consumes you are you become what you hate.
You're still in the first stage of grief over the loss of your headcanon. Denial.
Sad, really. Being in denial this long.
>>
>>122809038
Oh, Epiloguecuck doesn't want to have his retarded opinion challenged!
>stories they don't understand
You mean having critical thinking and not accepting bad writing like brainlet?
>>
>>122809125
>Epiloguecuck doesn't want to have his retarded opinion challenged!
Actually challenge what the episode is about, rather than crying about "muh forced destiny(even though that's not what it means)".
You willingly misinterpret Epilogue, what it's supposed to mean, what it means about Terry and Bruce's relationship, and what it means about Terry as Batman.
It's been the same thing for over 15 years.
>>
>>122809123
>dismissed the episode's story
Again, I explained to you why it's bullshit, but sure accept canon writing like a blind coonsumer.
>blah blah ad hominem
Yep, this the level of intellectual honesty I expect from Epiloguecuck.
>>
>>122809187
>I explained to you why it's bullshit
You tried, but never succeeded.
>accept canon writing like a blind coonsumer
I didn't. When I first heard about Epilogue, I had the same reaction that you did. I hated the entire idea. Then I actually watched the episode, and understood what it was doing.
I changed my mind, because of the episode.
>>
>>122809010
>newfag
I've been here since 2009, get out while you still can
>>122809058
well fuck you, too
>>
>>122809174
Stop being vague and explain it, then, if we're so uncultured. You should be able to so easily if you're actually the correct one here.
>>
>>122809013
So contrarians?
But correct me if I am wrong were their hints of terry technically being his son?
>>
>>122809174
>even though that's not what it means
But it is, genius. You see the whole premise and point of Batman Beyond was new unrelated Batman to replace Bruce and it has been done by making Terry atypical Batfamily member, now all that was thrown into the trash when it was raveled that his actually Bruce' son. Now what dumb Epilougecucks like you always do is :1. trying to justify it had foreshadowing (one line in the entire series, ignoring retcons in DCAU, etc) 2. Try to do retarded damage control by absurdly saying he is Batman DESPITE being Batman son' and usually by quoting but muh dumb script says! When in fact, Terry shares Bruce genes and the circumstances that led him to become Batman 3. But muh other good things in Epilogue makes up for it!
>>
>>122809226
See >>122809299
Sorry you became stupid.
>>
>>122809326
Yeah, I've been seeing it for a few DCAU threads now.
>>
>>122809226
>I changed my mind, because of the episode.
You're basically admitting to forcing yourself to like it just because it's "canon".
>>
>>122809248
No, Epiloguecucks are the contrarians.
>>
>>122805661
>turned into a shotpost flinging insults
Fuck you faggots I am going to go back to plebbit where "mature" discussions take place.
>>
>>122809373
>shitpost
We actually have discussion.
>back to plebbit
You won't be missed:^)
>>
>>122809373
you'll be making the thread higher quality by doing so, tadpoleskin.
>>
>>122809356
>forcing yourself to like it just because it's "canon".
Exactly! In the end of the day Epiloguecucks real argument is just muh canon writing without willing to challenge it.
>>
>>122809342
But you fail to dispute it.
>>
File: 1619030057028-1.jpg (296 KB, 1526x569)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>122805721
>"Dick, please understand, after Joker raped Barbara I...I knew that....that if I fucked her aswell then...then in a way..."
>"THEN IT WOULD BE LIKE HE FINALLY FUCKED ME TOO, DICK!"
>>
>>122809488
>aaving the joker.
This shit is literally becoming a meme.
>>
File: Nelson and friends.png (551 KB, 720x540)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
Ok, let's move on to other topics.
Why the fuck did they went to pick him up? They all hated him.
>>
>>122809248
none.
>>
>>122809373
I'm 90% this is Epiloguecuck himself after realizing he could no longer keep up the charade of acting like he was in the right.
>>
>>122809428
>tadpoleskin

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times)
and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now).
I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique.
I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts.
You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength.
You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had,
I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.
>>
>>122809244
It's a JLU episode about Amanda Waller's redemption. Which is quite surprising, since she's a higher up in Cadmus, and they're opposing the heroes. The DCAU creators regretted that they never got an ending to Batman Beyond, and it's something they learned from, and didn't repeat the same mistake with the other shows.
Waller learns that she's wrong about the Justice League, and specifically about her rivalry with Batman. Bruce is able to "defeat" Ace in the JLU flashback, not with Cadmus' killswitch, but with basic human compassion. Waller believed that the killswitch was the only way, but Bruce never believed it for a second. Once she learns this, she had a crisis of faith, not of religion, but of character motivation.
After that encounter, she reformed. Becoming a person that works with humanity and the superheroes to make the world a better place, now that she realizes that the superheroes aren't there to harm humanity. She's always known Batman's double life, and how he's focused on helping humanity.
She wants to see that brought forward into the future, but knows that Bruce isn't going to stop to have a family. So she uses Cadmus, this time to do an "off the books" mission to make the world a better place, by creating more Batmen. She hopes that this good deed will help her, when she dies and goes to heaven. That creating the means for Terry(and little brother)'s birth will be enough good for the world that she doesn't burn in hell.
1/2 the second part is important
>>
>>122805661
But would he rape the joker?
>>
>>122809244
2/2
Only she admits that her plan failed. She hired Andrea Beaumont to be Phantasm, and kill Terry's parents much the same way that Bruce's parents died. Only Waller didn't expect that Andrea would have also been touched by Bruce's actions, and refused to kill Terry's parents. Waller's final mission was a failure. She didn't create another Bruce.
Terry becoming Batman wasn't fate/destiny/etc, but choice. Waller reinforces this idea, when she says that Terry isn't Bruce, he isn't as smart, but he does have some of his qualities(the important ones, like "his heart"). That Terry is his own man.
Terry is in disbelief, and going through the stages of grief through the episode. Starting with denial, and eventually getting to acceptance. He's worried that he'll be lost to "the mission" of Bruce's, because he had no choice. But by the end, he knows this isn't true, that he isn't just Bruce redux. That if Bruce can know that Terry is his son, yet not ruin Terry's previous life, just to be involved, and then when he finally does get to spend time with son, he doesn't try to Rapunzel him. Bruce let's Terry become the Batman that he's supposed to be. Not railroading him into following Bruce's methods, or ways.
Terry sees that he can have a family and be Batman. Which is why he finally is able to make that final step, and bring Dana into his life as a family going forward.
>>
>>122805661
Yes.
>>
>>122809356
No, that's not what happened. I accepted it, not because it was "on the screen", but because it was really great. It gave closure to a storyline that had gone on too long, both in-universe and irl. While resolving the Cadmus storyline that started in STAS, and being a great ending to JLU's corner of the DCAU.
>>
>>122805929
I didn't get mad at Nolan for that. That was one of the best things in TDKR.
>>
>>122809730
>>122809746
>about Amanda Waller's redemption.
Oh yeah that character that was an evil flat boring asshole, most of the series.
>he DCAU creators regretted that they never got an ending to Batman Beyond
Technically, they never really get an ending to BTAS and TNBA either. Making an end by two episode is bad decision and also, we could've already guess what Batman Beyond ending should be; Terry becoming a competent Batman who also able to balance between hero business and normal life. It's Samurai Jack season 5 situation, meaning it was shit addition that just shat on the show.
>her plan failed
But in the end it didn't, Terry' parent got murdered and he became Batman
>b..but the script says!
The script is stupid as proven above.
>>
>>122808598
>>who needs training when you have batgenes!
Anon, Terry was a fine detective in that epilogue.
>>
>>122809928
>in that epilogue
>epilogue
>muh one episode
>with the batsperm
Yes, like I said who needs training!
>>
>>122806051
>I tried rewatching BB recently and damn it hasn't aged well.
Yeah it's really lacking on the Bruce and Terry doing a 30 second Kubrik stare and yelling "TRANS RIGHTS ARE SO HECKIN' VALID!" at the top of their lungs department.
>>
>>122805661
Yes, he's not out for every criminal's blood like Batman feared would happen if he killed but Terry does kill if he absolutely has to, like with the "heroes" that were trying to blow up the reactor, that was justified. You can't risk the lives of millions by taking the time to disable them safely in that situation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbPQuZ7VMkg
>>
>>122809907
>Oh yeah that character that was an evil flat boring asshole, most of the series.
Not at all. She was the only person on the side of the villains that wasn't outright evil. She had a personality and a fun dynamic with Batman/Bruce.
>they never really get an ending to BTAS and TNBA either
STAS doesn't get an ending either, but BTAS/TNBA/STAS all get to continue into Justice League/Unlimited, even if not always directly in the narrative. We get to see where those characters end up after BTAS/TNBA/STAS, and that goes a long way for giving the shows an ending.
>we could've already guess what Batman Beyond ending should be
Of course, but there's a difference between getting an ending in our hearts, and getting a definitive ending.
>Terry becoming a competent Batman who also able to balance between hero business and normal life
What we got with the JLU episode then.
>It's Samurai Jack season 5 situation, meaning it was shit addition that just shat on the show.
Didn't watch that show, nor does it have anything to do with the DCAU. Epilogue doesn't shit on the show. It goes to painstaking lengths to make sure that Batman Beyond isn't "ruined" by the story. Making sure that all of Terry's choices and actions weren't invalidated by Epilogue.
Epilogue is supposed to be the bookend to that chapter of his life, and the phone call with Dana is supposed to be the start of the next.
>But in the end it didn't, Terry' parent got murdered and he became Batman
But it did fail. Her plan was to create another Batman, like the one we already had. Terry's dad dies much later in life, and Terry's development through nurture changed him.
Him becoming Batman wasn't predicted by Waller's plan.
>The script is stupid as proven above.
You couldn't make it through one post, without falling back onto your old ways. I was just asking to explain it, if I'm right. You were never going into this with an open-mind.
>>
>>122810142
>I was just asking to explain it
*asked
>>
>>122809949
>who needs trainning
Dude this isn't anime having similar genes could only take you so far.
>>
>>122810142
>that wasn't outright evil
Oh yeah, she blindly hated the Justice League, cooperated with Lex Luther, allowed horrible experiments such that stupid Teen super hero team and Dommosday. Oh, but she had witty combat with Batman, because muh dialog was barely the only thing going for JLU as the plot writing was awful.
>all get to continue into Justice League
Naturally, unlike Epilogue shit. You must have them for Justice League as they're essential members.
>definitive ending
Again it's rushed contrived bullshit ending, coonsumer. I rather have my mere thoughts than this crap.
>What we got with the JLU episode then
Which again was done in the dumb rushed manner, making it pointless.
>Didn't watch that show
Pleb, though you didn't miss a thing with season 5.
>nor does it have anything to do with the DCAU
Parallels, comparisons, do you understand them you simple mined fool?!
>Epilogue doesn't shit on the show
it does and I explained why.
> It goes to painstaking lengths
Tiresome damage control is still damage control.
>Making sure that all of Terry's choices and actions weren't invalidated by Epilogue
Nigger, again, Terry has the same genes as Bruce and has the same circumstances that led to him becoming Batman. Even if you argue otherwise, the end result would just prove that genes have greater impact than environment. Heck, the whole Batman Beyond shown how great is genes impact; Derek Powers' son, Paxton Powers is an evil CEO like his father, Dee Dee are Jokers like their grandmother was Harley Quinn, Inque' daughter is a slimey bitch too, the whole Splicing concept, the dumb plot twist of Return of the Joker when the Joker took over Tim using chip that includes his DNA.
>>
>>122810142
>But it did fail
Again, terry' father was murdered.
>Her plan was to create another Batman
Which also happened
>like the one we already had
>b..but muh small differences!
Like I said poor damage control. The big picture is Terry is Batman just like his father was, making him the chosen one.
>falling back onto your old ways
You mean yours?
>>
>>122810333
>having similar genes could only take you so far
Yeah and it was shown Terry wasn't trained, yet he succeeded because muh genes.
>>
>>122810607
>Oh yeah, she blindly hated the Justice League, cooperated with Lex Luther, allowed horrible experiments such that stupid Teen super hero team and Dommosday. Oh, but she had witty combat with Batman, because muh dialog was barely the only thing going for JLU as the plot writing was awful.
She thought she was protecting Earth from a potential threat. Remember, she's a political science graduate. She saw the Justice League as a brand new threat, like a foreign country. Her concerns were legitimate. She doesn't get a god's eye view of the world, or 100 years of comic history, to understand that the capes are just doing good things.
It wasn't just "witty dialog with Batman", the MCU hate has rotted your brain. They had battles of wits, where each of them had win and loses.
>Parallels, comparisons, do you understand them you simple mined fool?!
How could I? I never watched the show. Unlike you, I don't make things up.
>I explained why.
[citation needed]
That's never once happened.
>Terry has the same genes as Bruce
No. Terry has HALF(well, technically less than half, due to random mutations in genetics) from Bruce. He's not a Bruce clone. He's not "Bruce with parents". He's Bruce's son.
This is why you've never actually explained anything. You aren't representing the show.
>has the same circumstances that led to him becoming Batman
Again, no. Rebirth shows you that's not true, and Epilogue did nothing to change that. It only reinforced Rebirth.
>the end result would just prove that genes have greater impact than environment
Not at all. Nature is only part of it for humans. Nurture is equally as important, if not more important. Saying otherwise, is ignoring how humans work on a basic level.
>the whole Batman Beyond shown how great is genes impact
No, it shows that Gotham needs a Batman. That without a hero fighting for Gotham, that the nurture of people will be negative.
>>
>>122810640
>Again, terry' father was murdered.
Again, not Waller's plan. Andrea was Waller's plan. To recreate Bruce's parent's death. Post-movie, etc.
Terry's dad died in completely unrelated actions.
>Which also happened
Not through her plan. Once Andrea bailed, Waller's plan was over. Her attempt at making Batman ended.
>The big picture is Terry is Batman just like his father was, making him the chosen one.
No. The episode goes out of its way to remove all the "chosen one" stuff. Go back to anime, if you can't understand that.
>>122810681
No, because he was a good person. Batman is compassionate.
>>
>>122809248
Yes at the end the Superman and Justice League 3 parter Superman says under his breath "more than you know" after Terry says that he's becoming more and more like Bruce or some shit like that.
>>
>>122809248
>>122811019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p62rFeI2gTk
>>
>>122811019
Based
>>
>>122809949
Anon, that epilogue was like 10 years after the ending.
He got training. You didn't see it.
>>
>>122810890
>She thought she was protecting Earth from a potential threat
So did the Justice Lords, does it make them good? You're just goalposting.
>They had battles of wits
>I know about you and can defeat you!
>NO, I know about you can defeat you!
Amazing.
>MCU hate
You like MCU, faggot? DESU, I don't particulary hate because I didn't bother to watch it, same with Snydershit.
>How could I?
I explained them, genius.
> Unlike you, I don't make things up
That's rich, ad hominem goalposting fag.
>That's never once happened.
Sorry you're too dumb to follow posts, so I'll quote myself:
>the whole premise and point of Batman Beyond was new unrelated Batman to replace Bruce and it has been done by making Terry atypical Batfamily member, now all that was thrown into the trash when it was raveled that his actually Bruce' son
>technically less than half, due to random mutations in genetics
WTF do you even talk about?! It is HALF, it's Y chromosome from Bruce.
>He's Bruce's son.
Which what I kept saying, you disingenuous moron. I never once said clone, I kept saying son.
>Rebirth shows you that's not true
Again, brainlet the script can say whatever it want, it doesn't change the fact that Terry shares the same genes with Bruce and he's father got murdered, no matter how hard muh canon writing damage control would try to say otherwise.
>Not at all
But it does.
>Nurture is equally as important, if not more important
Yet, Terry became Batman despite the "different" circumstances, that's why it not the case.
>that the nurture of people will be negative
Nigger, you completely goalpost and failed to dispute my point. In addition, we don't know the circumstances of Dee Dee and as for inque daughter she most likely had good parents considering they gave her the money they got from her mom.
>>
>>122811282
>He got training
>You didn't see it
So you brainlet admit there was no training shown?
>but muh assumption
Pathetic, which proves my point about Epilouge being useless rushed crap.
>>
>>122810988
>not Waller's plan
>not muh exact plan!
She planned to have Bruce baby getting his parents murdered and it happened, stop trying to goalpost.
>completely unrelated actions
He was murdered just like Bruce' parents.
>The episode goes out of its way to remove all the "chosen one" stuff
Like I said before, idiot, damage control is still damge control, you didn't dispute anything you just rely on canon writing like drooling buffoon.
>he was a good person. Batman is compassionate
What does it have to do with training?!
>muh anime
Nice projecting considering you ad hominem pleb never watched SJ.
>>
>>122811019
>>122811117
>>122811132
Samefag
And I already addressed it
>but muh ONE LINE promoting shit twist!
Stalker described a different idea for Batman; "an ageless soul inhibiting the greatest warrior of each generation" and also JL retconed Royal Flush Gang origin story, so eat shit.
>>
>>122805929
I actually liked that ending, I thought it was nice for a change for Bruce to get a second chance at a happy life
>>
File: 1450509653969.jpg (94 KB, 960x677)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>122811376
>TRAINING NOT SHOW BAD
>>122811487
>RELYING ON SHOWN CANON BAD


Anon, you are a goddamned brainlet.
>>
>>122805661
For fuck shakes if ypu hate the ending so much ask for a continution of the series to retcon it or something.
>>
File: Pathetic.png (359 KB, 800x450)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>122811718
>IT WASN"T GENES, HE TRIANED!
>When?
>W..WELL IT JUST HAPPENED DESPITE NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING.
>CANON WRITING CAN'T BE BAD!
So that all you braindead Epilougecuck got left, I let the pic speak for itself.
>>
File: 1786r353e.png (636 KB, 704x450)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
>>122811818
>so much ask for a continution of the series to retcon it
Is it even possible? I don't trust the DCAU writing staff after JLU and the comics were shit, so that option is also out of the window.
>>
>>122811325
>So did the Justice Lords, does it make them good? You're just goalposting.
No goalposts moved. She had faith in defending her country from what was seen as a potential threat. And she realized she was wrong, in the Epilogue flashback.
The world hadn't seen superheroes for decades at this point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTXMyuKaFPo
You shouldn't bring up the Justice Lords, as they were the exact thing that caused Waller to have such strong anti-superhero convictions.
Waller: If we present a threat?! You've got a spaceship floating over our heads, with a laser point down!
>>the whole premise and point of Batman Beyond was new unrelated Batman to replace Bruce and it has been done by making Terry atypical Batfamily member, now all that was thrown into the trash when it was raveled that his actually Bruce' son
Only if you treat all of Batman Beyond as the first two episodes, and ignore all the actual development from the show. Bruce is shown to become part of the group with Max and Terry. It's a found family story, not how you see it. Just, in this found family, it turned out that there was a bit of real family in there too. They were always becoming more than just "Bruce is there to be Oracle".
>WTF do you even talk about?! It is HALF, it's Y chromosome from Bruc
So you don't understand how human genetics work, on even a basic level. You do understand evolution, and how you don't just get 50% of your dad and 50% of your mom? Right? No, I know you don't. You just admitted it. When the genetics of your mom and dad mix, it's not perfect 50/50 mixture. Some parts create brand new mutations, that neither of the parents had.
1/2
>>
>>122811325
2/2
>I never once said clone
"Terry has the same genes as Bruce" doesn't mean "Terry has roughly 50% of the same genes as Bruce". That' your own fault for not being clear in your meaning.
>it doesn't change the fact that Terry shares the same genes with Bruce and he's father got murdered
Epilogue, and all of Batman Beyond for that matter, show you that it's more than just those 2 things that make a Bruce Batman. Nurture mattered more. Terry wasn't left alone, he still had family.
>Yet, Terry became Batman despite the "different" circumstances
Yet, Terry isn't the 1:1 "Batman" that you are making him out to be. He's not the same man that Bruce is, and you are being dishonest when you try and imply otherwise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjftZheEd0Y
The end of Return of the Joker tells you.
>Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me. And you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile. It's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry is what makes Batman, he was still Batman when the suit was broken and he had to use the Nightwind Domino mask.
>you completely goalpost and failed to dispute my point
I didn't, because there was no point. Genes don't make the man. Everything in Batman Beyond and Epilogue reinforce this idea.
>>
>>122806047
>She actually reforms her life and gets off crime

Love the fact that she proved Bruce wrong. Terry might have been a worse Batman but he sure was a better person.
>>
>>122812007
>better person
After all he does have his heart.
>>
>>122811487
>She planned to have Bruce baby getting his parents murdered and it happened
There's no goalpost to move. She didn't. Her plan failed ~7 years before the start of the future time in Rebirth.
>He was murdered just like Bruce' parents.
Not even close. Terry was already a teen, unrelated to similar events of Bruce's parents.
>damage control is still damge control, you didn't dispute anything you just rely on canon writing like drooling buffoon.
"How dare people use the events of the story as facts! The nerve of them creating a strong argument against my headcanon." That's you, crying that you don't have an argument.
>What does it have to do with training?!
Training doesn't make you Batman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjftZheEd0Y
Watch Return of the Joker.
>>
>>122811625
>Stalker
kek. I love that you try and use that episode still. Even though you know it's not related. I've already quoted you the lines from that episode that make it clear that Stalker was wrong.
>>
>>122811117
>"But Batman's down there!"
Superman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGnuiTGekd0
>>
>>122811822
That was a different anon than me, but he's right.
There's a big time jump, between the episodes of Batman Beyond and Epilogue. Also the episodes of Batman Beyond don't happen on back-to-back days.
Terry would have training between the episodes, and between Batman Beyond and Epilogue.
Unless you believe that Terry just sits on the couch, between episodes(when we know that's not true), and does nothing between the final Batman Beyond episode and Epilogue.
We know it's not true, because when Ras returned in Talia's body, Terry shows that he does research to be a batter Batman, between episodes. We never see him learn the history involved, yet we accept that it happened, and it wasn't just a "retcon". Even though "technically" everything not shown is a "retcon" by your strict requirements. Any time that something happens, and we don't see it, it's a retcon. Only we don't think of stories that way, because it ruins the very basis of storytelling. People only do it, when they are trying to ruin something.
>>
>>122811981
>No goalposts moved.
>>that wasn't outright evil
>shows her evil deeds
>b.but her intentions!
Goalpost
>She had faith in defending her country from what was seen as a potential threat
Again, justice Lords.
>they were the exact thing that caused Waller to have such strong anti-superhero convictions
Yeah, she was stupid and acted like them; they wanted to remove villains completely, she wanted to remove the Justice League completely. Sameshit.
>It's a found family story
Nigger you didn't contradict my point at all. Father figure doesn't equal real father, by the same token, Tim and Dick should be Bruce' biological sons too.
>it turned out that there was a bit of real family
>a bit
He's is fucking father, not second degree grandfather' brother or whatever! Again, it's a shit plot twist.
>Some parts create brand new mutations, that neither of the parents had
No, it doesn't you imbecile! The only "mutations" are different combinations of the original DNA of each parent, that's how for example two parents with brown eyes can have a child with blue eyes, because each of them have that recessive gene.
>>
>>122809689
you didn't need a paragraph to say
>im insecure
>>
>>122812006
God, that animation is so good.
>>
>>122812006
Terry share the same genes as Bruce, that what I wrote.
>Nurture mattered more
But again, brainlet, it didn't because it was the same end result, both of them are Batman!
>Terry isn't the 1:1 "Batman"
Yes, genius,I already addressed it as poor damage control and not seeing the bigger picture which is again HE IS BATAMAN LIKE HIS FUCKING FATHER.
>The end of Return of the Joker tells you
Yeah, dumbass, again, going back to my point which you failed to dispuute.
>>>the whole premise and point of Batman Beyond was new unrelated Batman to replace Bruce and it has been done by making Terry atypical Batfamily member, now all that was thrown into the trash when it was raveled that his actually Bruce' son
They try to differentiate between them so hard, only to be revealed they're related which makes it all pointless.
>Terry is what makes Batman
But, he isn't, again genes and murdered father.
>he was still Batman when the suit
It doesn't dispute anything nigger, we don't talk about the fucking suit, we talk about genes and circumstances.
I didn't, because I had no argument
FIFY
>Genes don't make the man. Everything in Batman Beyond
I gave you list that proves otherwise and you failed to dispute it nigger. Genes impact and control damage would never prove otherwise.
> Epilogue
Again see above, same genes, same end result.
>>
>>122812419
>But again, brainlet, it didn't because it was the same end result, both of them are Batman!
So what's the fucking point then if it's the same result? All it does is devalue Terry as an individual.
>>
>>122812007
Bruce has no reason to believe people can do and be good once they are criminals. Even if he does have programs to get people off of crime, I imagine he keeps a very close eye on them.
>>
>>122812108
>Her plan failed
Again, used Bruce genes, same circumstances.
>B..but Terry was already a teen!
He still got his parent murdered as trigger to becoming Batman, relying on small differences is stupid and that the whole damage control Epilogue exactly goes by.
>use the events of the story as facts!
You mean those I keep saying? Being Bruce son and losing his parent?
>Training doesn't make you Batman
LMAO, the goalposting is so pathetic
>Bruce didn't train all his life to become Batman
Holy kek.
>>
>>122812137
>you know it's not related
It does, new generation , new Batman, alternative idea. You also conveniently ignore you only have one fucking and that JL retcon some of Batman Beyond lore.
>>
>>122812305
>>b.but her intentions!
Not a goalpost. Her plan failed, she didn't recreate a Bruce Batman. Only had a hand in creating Terry Batman. A small hand.
>Again, justice Lords.
Again, you didn't even watch the clip. Waller has a point. Even Batman doesn't counter, he accepts that she has a point. He just takes it and leaves.
>she was stupid and acted like them; they wanted to remove villains completely, she wanted to remove the Justice League completely. Sameshit.
No, she wanted to make sure that humanity wouldn't be wiped out, if something happened to our Justice League.
The Question challenges Superman on this very same thing. And it's only through The Question's actions, were we able to see that it prevented our Justice League from ever falling. He challenges Superman, and Superman then is able to stand up for himself, giving him conviction to never kill Luthor.
>Nigger you didn't contradict my point at all. Father figure doesn't equal real father, by the same token, Tim and Dick should be Bruce' biological sons too.
No, because it's still a found family story after. Terry doesn't time travel and change Rebirth Terry's understanding. Epilogue Terry had 15 years of found family with Bruce. Tim and Dick are his adopted sons, they don't need to be biological, they were adopted to prevent them from becoming worse people.
1/2
>>
>>122812305
2/2
>He's is fucking father, not second degree grandfather' brother or whatever! Again, it's a shit plot twist.
It is only a bit, Max isn't in his family, and there's a rotating cast of side characters that join and leave along the way, including Zeta.
>No, it doesn't you imbecile! The only "mutations" are different combinations of the original DNA of each parent, that's how for example two parents with brown eyes can have a child with blue eyes, because each of them have that recessive gene.
Yes it does. You do understand that there was a time before HIV, right? And that there are people who are immune to the virus currently?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC199193/
That's a really useful random mutation, that neither of the descendants would be able to have, going back to a time pre-HIV. New traits are created, sometimes good, other times bad.
>>
>>122812262
>There's a big time jump, between the episodes of Batman Beyond and Epilogue
Exactly, which is why it's useless shit because we already assume what the ending would be like, the only thing missing was the process.
>Terry would have training between the episodes
He had only one and it was shit two part episodes and his Sensei died.
>>
>>122808932
shit is stupid.
>>
>>122812419
>I didn't, because I had no argument
Anon admits he had no argument.
Good, that's growth, I'm proud of you Anon.
>>
File: 1575697144689.jpg (64 KB, 709x538)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>122809689
>used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times
>>
>>122811818
this
>>
>>122808853
>I'm fully shit on it, illiterate
What did he mean by this?
>>
I like Terry more than any of the Robins, might give the BB comics a shot
>>
>>122812419
>But again, brainlet, it didn't because it was the same end result, both of them are Batman!
Again, "Batman" isn't a constant. It's a variable, even across Bruce's time as Batman. Terry is a different Batman, and doesn't have teh same code as Bruce. Which is why these threads always start with anons pointing out that he's willing to kill, etc.
It's your refusal to even acknowledge this.
>HE IS BATAMAN LIKE HIS FUCKING FATHER.
See above.
>Yeah, dumbass, again, going back to my point which you failed to dispuute.
You ignored the entire conversation that Bruce and Terry have over Batman. Bruce doesn't believe that the suit makes the man, but that the man makes the suit.
You choose to ignore this, and pretend like it doesn't matter.
>They try to differentiate between them so hard, only to be revealed they're related which makes it all pointless.
It's not pointless, because Terry isn't just Bruce redux. Batman Beyond shows you this, and then Epilogue tells you that it didn't change.
>But, he isn't, again genes and murdered father.
But he is. Again, only part of Bruce's genes, and his father died unrelated to how Bruce's parents died. Terry got a regular upbringing, and is a different person because of it.
>It doesn't dispute anything nigger, we don't talk about the fucking suit, we talk about genes and circumstances.
Terry doesn't have Bruce's personality or intelligence. Terry is his own man, shown to be his own man, and continues to be his own man. You just choose to ignore all of it, to cry about nothing.
>I gave you list that proves otherwise and you failed to dispute it nigger. Genes impact and control damage would never prove otherwise.
Never happened.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nature_versus_nurture
No one, in their right mind, believes what you just said there. Genes impact far less.
>Again see above, same genes, same end result.
Different genes, different upbringing, different person, different end result.
>>
>>122812449
>All it does is devalue Terry as an individual.
That's the point, but Epiloguecucks try to damge control and argue otherwise.

>>122812587
She recreated Batman, that was her plan.
>b..but it wasn't exactly Bruce
Duh, he's not clone, genius.
>Waller has a point
Dude, it doesn't contradict anything I said, you just goalposting. She was outright flat evil and Batman agreeing with her doesn't change that.
>she wanted to make sure that humanity wouldn't be wiped out
Again so did the justice Lords and you keep goalposting as her intentions makes her good despite her action being clearly evil.
>No, because it's still a found family story after
Again, no contradiction to my point. Terry already has his mom, dad (Warren) and his brother. Bruce was father figure for him, not a father.
>they don't need to be biological
So is Terry, genius.
>>122812624
Nigger you need Y and X/Y chromsome to have children, meaning half of each parent! Mutations can always occur when your DNA get replicated, that's how people get cancer.
>>
>>122812694
You know very well, I meant you, moron.
>>122812811
Try hard, do you?
>>
>>122812512
>Again, used Bruce genes, same circumstances.
Nope. Repeating it won't make it true.
>He still got his parent murdered as trigger to becoming Batman, relying on small differences is stupid and that the whole damage control Epilogue exactly goes by.
Damage control? You're the one ignoring every episode of Batman Beyond, to try and create a narrative where Terry is just Bruce's destiny slave.
>You mean those I keep saying? Being Bruce son and losing his parent?
You've never said facts that dispute it. You just think that nurture has no effect on people. Probably because you're retarded.
>LMAO, the goalposting is so pathetic
Training doesn't. Straight from Bruce's mouth.
>Holy kek.
He didn't. He trained for a few years. Unless you count the time as Batman as training for Batman.
>>
>My plan to recreate Batman totally failed when the guy I wanted to make into Batman became Batman anyway

If her plan had succeeded the way she meant it to, it would have been more interesting to bring up in the middle of the show and have Terry go through a crisis of choosing if he still wants to be Batman or not. As it is, the epilogue is just an asspull with no real impact on the show before it. Similar to the "we were all in the same orphanage!" shenanigans from FF8
>>
File: Take your meds.png (113 KB, 1360x768)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>122812948
I know you are implying samefag without committing to it. Fine I will oblige.
Now take your medication.
>>
>>122812888
>Terry is a different Batman
BUT HE'S STILL BATMAN, that's the fucking point, you Epiloguecuck going in circles!
>but that the man makes the suit.
And the man who is Batman is the son of Batman, you're just strawmening.
> Epilogue tells you
> Terry is his own man, shown to be his own man, and continues to be his own man
And I keep telling you drooling buffoon, that muh script is stupid and self contradicting.
>only part of Bruce's genes
Half of it! Enough to impact a lot!
>his father died unrelated to how Bruce's parents died
they were both murdered, you lying idiot.
>Never happened.
>Heck, the whole Batman Beyond shown how great is genes impact; Derek Powers' son, Paxton Powers is an evil CEO like his father, Dee Dee are Jokers like their grandmother was Harley Quinn, Inque' daughter is a slimey bitch too, the whole Splicing concept, the dumb plot twist of Return of the Joker when the Joker took over Tim using chip that includes his DNA
>Genes impact far less
No, they aren't, see genetic diseases, no matter how much nurture it cannot be avoided.
>Different genes
HALF, Bruce is his father.
>different end result
BOTH ARE BATMAN
>>
>>122812567
>Stalker: I had become so powerful, no prey could challenge me. To one who lives for the thrill of the hunt, this was a tragedy. My life was over until I heard that the legendary Batman had returned.
>Matt: Batman?
>Stalker: I'd always imagined this Batman to be an ageless soul. Inhabiting the greatest warrior of each generation.
IMAGINED. Not actual.
Besides, at the end of the episode, he sees Terry Batman as the panther that he fought previously.
Stalker didn't even believe it himself.
>>
>>122813106
>still has windows 7
Fucking upgrade nigger.
>>
>>122812991
>won't make it true
Wait, so he isn't Bruce son and both of their parents got murdered?
>ignoring every episode of Batman Beyond
No, nigger you keep ignoring you have one line to support you bullshit, that other episode suggested otherwise and that some the lore got retcon.
>said facts that dispute it
>>122813146
>nurture has no effect on people
No nigger, but you think genes have only little impact.
>Straight from Bruce's mouth
Oh, yes rushed ending, thanks for proving my point. Nice how you kept changing it from training doesn't make you Batman and so on, goalposter.
>>
>>122812637
>which is why it's useless shit because we already assume what the ending would be like, the only thing missing was the process.
No, the final episode shows that Max thinks Terry should tell Dana, but it ends without her changing his mind. The show didn't give anything to lead us to that conclusion.
The fact that last night's coomer thread showed that people viewed Terry and Dana as not the first option for Terry's girlfriend should make it clear that the community doesn't agree on where Terry would have ended up.
>He had only one and it was shit two part episodes and his Sensei died.
He would have train a lot to stay in shape to be Batman.
>>
>>122813278
He probably got viruses.
>>
>>122805661
Hero? Yes.
Batman? No.
>>
>>122813307
I don't have HIV, but I do have a weird rash on my pelvic area.
>>
>>122813215
Yes, and it's alternative interesting idea, way better than muh batsperm.
>he sees Terry Batman as the panther that he fought previously
Are you fucking kidding me? He just get insane and almost get killed by a train! In the other episode when they teamed up, after he saved Terry, he said he want him to die by his own hands. Still ignoring you have one line and JL retcon some of Batman Beyond lore.
>>
>>122812902
>She recreated Batman, that was her plan.
And she said that she failed at doing so.
>She was outright flat evil and Batman agreeing with her doesn't change that.
It's not a goalpost, because she's not outright flat evil. If she was, then Batman would have had a reasonable counter to her point. He didn't, and neither do you. Waller was right in her motivation, but wrong in her execution. Which is why redemption works in Epilogue for her. She was never mustache twirling evil, just someone who was misguided.
>Again so did the justice Lords and you keep goalposting as her intentions makes her good despite her action being clearly evil.
There's no goalpost to move. Her intentions matter, because once she is able to collect more information, she changes her conclusion about the best course of action. While she was active during STAS/JL/JLU, her actions weren't good. It's an important difference to make. She was also shown to dislike that the military was bombing anyways.
>Terry already has his mom, dad (Warren) and his brother. Bruce was father figure for him, not a father.
Good thing I said found family then, and this changed nothing about what I said. Bruce only "became" his actual "father" at the end of Epilogue. Once terry accepted him as his bio-father.
>Nigger you need Y and X/Y chromsome to have children, meaning half of each parent! Mutations can always occur when your DNA get replicated, that's how people get cancer.
Ok? That doesn't change my point. Due to random mutations, it's not 50% Bruce's genes and 50% Terry's mom's genes. Just really close.
>>
>>122813296
>No, the final episode shows that Max thinks Terry should tell Dana
Nigger, the final episode was about how dumbass Max suggested that Terry should tell EVERYONE that he is Batman and then were shown flashbacks about story when some kid saw without a mask. You nigger make things up and don't remember the show.
>He would have train a lot to stay in shape to be Batman
So you can assume that but not the basic logical conclusion.
>coomer
I don't care for braindead faggot opinion.
>>
>>122810038
meds
>>
>>122813499
>she said
>Batman would have had a reasonable counter to her point
Which brings me again to my point about dumb inconsistent writing.
>because she's not outright flat evil
>neither do you
She is, she done evil things which i already mentioned and explained.
>There's no goalpost to move
You ignored her actions and moved on to intentions to justify she isn't evil.
>her actions weren't good
Yes, they WERE EVIL.
>the military was bombing anyways
Oh, she cared about civilians because she's government worker, doesn't make up for evil deeds and being completely antagonistic towards the Justice League.
> Bruce only "became" his actual "father" at the end of Epilogue
Yes and it was a shit plot twist which contradict my initial point which you fail to dispute otherwise:
>>>the whole premise and point of Batman Beyond was new unrelated Batman to replace Bruce and it has been done by making Terry atypical Batfamily member, now all that was thrown into the trash when it was raveled that his actually Bruce' son.
>That doesn't change my point
Hell it does retard, unless you're going to tell a person who got cancer isn't the same person before it happened.
>50% Bruce's genes and 50% Terry's mom's genes
It is.
>>
>>122813146
>BUT HE'S STILL BATMAN, that's the fucking point
The suit doesn't make the man. The man makes the suit.
Terry's Batman isn't Bruce's Batman.
The confusion comes from you wanting to say that the concept of Batman is the same in both cases. It's not.
>And the man who is Batman is the son of Batman, you're just strawmening.
Only through nature, not fate or destiny, or forced through the plans of Cadmus. He became Batman, through his own merit, and on his own terms.
>that muh script is stupid and self contradicting.
But it's not, and doesn't
>they were both murdered, you lying idiot
What is circumstance? Maybe you should learn it. Nurture matters. You are giving it not enough credit(as you are giving it 0% by saying that Terry's upbringing doesn't matter).
>>Heck, the whole Batman Beyond shown how great is genes impact; Derek Powers' son, Paxton Powers is an evil CEO like his father, Dee Dee are Jokers like their grandmother was Harley Quinn, Inque' daughter is a slimey bitch too, the whole Splicing concept, the dumb plot twist of Return of the Joker when the Joker took over Tim using chip that includes his DNA
That's not what those mean. Paxton - nurture. Dee Dee - nurture. Tim Joker - both.
Dee Dee twins family is an unknown, to say anything about Harley's 25% contribution. Paxton was raised in that lifestyle. Tim had Joker DNA overwritting his consciousness to literally become a different person. Terry, Bruce, and Barbra don't hold the actions of Joker Chipped Tim to be the actions of Tim.
>No, they aren't, see genetic diseases, no matter how much nurture it cannot be avoided
I'm not saying they didn't help. Having Bruce's genes are a good foundation. But a good foundation doesn't guarantee that the house is going to be good.
>HALF, Bruce is his father
A little less than half, but it's not that important of a point, that I can just say that it's functionally half to end this.
>BOTH ARE BATMAN
Suits don't make the man. Terry makes Batman, as said by Bruce.
>>
>>122813307
probably.
>>
>>122813285
>Wait, so he isn't Bruce son and both of their parents got murdered?
Don't be dumb. Bruce's genes aren't the "be all end all". As shown in Batman Beyond and in Epilogue.
>No, nigger you keep ignoring you have one line to support you bullshit, that other episode suggested otherwise
Except I don't ignore any of the Beyond episodes. And yes, of course, I would use the show as supporting evidence. That's a good thing.
>that some the lore got retcon
Not sure what this refers to.
>No nigger, but you think genes have only little impact.
First, you're replying to someone who agrees with you, with that (>>122813146) post.
Second, it has some bearing, but Waller reinforces that Bruce's genes didn't give Terry Bruce's intelligence.
>Oh, yes rushed ending, thanks for proving my point
How is Return of the Joker a "rushed ending"?
>Nice how you kept changing it from training doesn't make you Batman and so on
I've never said that training doesn't matter, and that Terry should just never train.
I said that the training doesn't make you "become" Batman. Terry is Batman, with or without the suit or title.
>>
>>122813375
>it's alternative interesting idea
It's amusing for the episode.
>way better than muh batsperm
Not even close. Stalker is a lame Kraven knockoff, until his second appearance, where he actually developed.
>Are you fucking kidding me? He just get insane and almost get killed by a train!
Showing that he's not over his PTSD from his initial back breaking.
>he said he want him to die by his own hands
Not ignoring that line. I even addressed it the FIRST time we talked about it. Stalker sees that Batman ISN'T this mythic creature, but a civilized man. You don't gain honor in hunting a civilized man. He's saying that he will be the one to kill Terry, IF Terry should "fall from grace" and become uncivilized. Then hunting Batman would have honor, because Batman would become a predator, instead of savior.
>>
>>122808932
The epilogue ending was fine
There are like 1 or 2 anons that just like spamming their opinions that it was awful while ignoring all of the heartwarming scenes in the episode
>>
>>122813836
>The suit
Why you strawmaning retareded keep bringing up a point that was never said? Are you trying to parallel between the suit and fucking genes?!
>Terry's Batman isn't Bruce's Batman
You just arguing in circles and repeating irrelevant point which I already dismissed. The point is they both Batman, not what kind of Batman which is the damage control.
>not fate or destiny
>have daddy Bruce
>father got murdered too
>find out his Bruce son
That's literally destiny chosen one bullshit.
>But it's not, and doesn't
>because I stated so
Great argument you got there anon
>What is circumstance?
Again already refuted and proved that even if it's not the case, then it shows genes have greater impact.
>That's not what those mean
Yes they do brainlet.
> Paxton - nurture. Dee Dee - nurture
Nope, they share genes to which you admit at least in Dee Dee case
>to say anything about Harley's 25% contribution
So imagine what 50% can do.
>Barbra
Thanks for reminding, the commissionaire daughter is also a commissionaire , another point for me:^)
>I'm not saying they didn't help
THAT"S THE FUCKING POINT!
> Having Bruce's genes are a good foundation
To be motherfucking Batman!
>But a good foundation doesn't guarantee
Muh what if scenarios. Again sharing genes, sharing murdered parent, fucking 100% fate bullshit.
>A little less than half
It is you dumbass who don't understand basic biology.
>Suits
IT"S FUCKING GENES.
Ok, you just keep going in circles and bits to your same refuted arguments. Maybe when you come up with something new, I'll continue to argue with you braindead Epilougecuck, keep coonsume and might as well write a case for the Sequel Trilogy and Legend of Korra because muh canon.
>>
>>122808981
I think you’re just overreacting
>>
>>122809061
The GCPD at that time was militarized as fuck and lead by Barbara

For a lot of the series she had a very low opinion of Terry, it was only by ROTJ that she mellowed out a bit
>>
>>122813504
>You nigger make things up and don't remember the show.
No, Miguel is the little boy that Terry saved. He pretends to not know Terry, so he can be safe. As the whole episode showed that knowing his identity is dangerous, if people discover that others know it.
>So you can assume that but not the basic logical conclusion
It's a safe assumption, and a very small step to take from the evidence shown in episodes. Saying "the hero stays in shape between episodes" is like the least controversial claim to make.
>>
>>122814001
>>122814102
>Not sure what this refers to.
Royal Flush Gang background story, you idiot.
> "rushed ending
I refereed to Epilogue
>I've never said that training doesn't matter
>>Training doesn't make you Batman
>IF Terry should "fall from grace"
Yep, you're just making shit up. He clearly says he wants to kill him period.
As for the rest brainfart see >>122814143

>>122814122
Nigger, there more anons who hate Epilogue, stop lying and having a shit taste.
>>
>>122814212
How what you said contract what I said?! You said Max wanted Terry only to tell to Dana, she suggested EVERYONE.
>It's a safe assumption
So you agree with me.
>>
>>122809557
?
>>
>>122814329
In case the context isn't clear, Terry, Dana and Chelsea went to pick up Nelson Nash from the airport.
>>
>>122813674
>Which brings me again to my point about dumb inconsistent writing.
It's not dumb inconsistent writing. She's right. The Watchtower is a space laser pointed at Earth. The government ran simulations, and showed that the Justice League would win in any fight. Just because we know, with our god's eye perspective, that she's wrong, doesn't mean that her belief is wrong or inconsistent. You just lack the ability to keep everything straight in your head.
>She is, she done evil things which i already mentioned and explained. You ignored her actions and moved on to intentions to justify she isn't evil.
I've never once said that her actions with Cadmus aren't on the side of the bad guys. All I've ever said was that her motivations come from a logical place, and that's why her redemption in Epilogue works.
>Oh, she cared about civilians because she's government worker, doesn't make up for evil deeds and being completely antagonistic towards the Justice League.
Nope. It doesn't. And Epilogue addressed that. She admitted that she did her share of wrong things, but she hopes that her good actions will be enough to redeem her.
>Yes and it was a shit plot twist which contradict my initial point which you fail to dispute otherwise:
I did, and you changed the topic to Paxton, Dee Dee twins, and Joker Tim.
You want to act like the relationship between Bruce and Terry was strictly a "business relationship", but it wasn't. By the time that Bruce has to interact with Max, he's already become part of Terry's found family. Which is why Bruce is able to accept Max's contributions.
Adding a biological layer to the already existing father figure, changes only a tiny bit of it. As I said in previous threads. Epilogue's retcon is so small, compared to Future Shock's retcon. Future Shock shows that Bruce was never cut off from the rest of the superheroes, and never actually retired, because he had always known that Virgil ends up in the future, and makes use of it in his plans.
1/2
>>
>>122814209
>it was only by ROTJ that she mellowed out a bit
In the third episode of Spellbinder (great episode BTW), she found out how she was wrong about Terry as it turned out it was Spellbinder illusion and that Terry didn't actually killed Mad Stan.
>>
>>122813674
2/2
>Hell it does retard, unless you're going to tell a person who got cancer isn't the same person before it happened.
Nurture would change that person. Going through cancer treatments will change a person, absolutely.
Though you are talking about a genetic change, and we generally don't construct our language around those things. But technically, yes. You would be a different person, post-cancer. Ship of Theseus already addressed this point, thousands of years ago. Then there's the fact that all of the cells in our body die and are replaced with new healthy cells, so the cells you were as a child are literally not the cells you are now. You are quite literally not the same person you were back then. But again, we don't talk that way, and treat the person as the same being, for ease of thought and speech.
>It is
It is close enough, but not exact.
>>
>>122814524
>You would be a different person, post-cancer
>Then there's the fact that all of the cells in our body die and are replaced with new healthy cells
So almost every few weeks I'm different person, amazing folks! look at the inconsistent retard who tries to argue 50% genes are minuscule, but small mutations are big difference! Hack we can even say humans aren't of type species because their genes are so vastly different from each other! We each a unique specimen!
>>
>>122814375
I haven't watched beyond yet, still reading all the spiderman comics, what is so unlikable about nelson?
>>
>>122814143
>Are you trying to parallel between the suit and fucking genes?!
I'm trying to say that the genes that made Terry are only a portion of the things that make him Batman. Plus your focus on Bruce's genes is disingenuous to Terry's mom's genes. All of her genes are in there, making Terry who he is, if you want to play this dumb game of "genes matter so fucking much that nothing else matters at all". Terry, by your own logic, is only 50% Batman.
>You just arguing in circles and repeating irrelevant point which I already dismissed. The point is they both Batman, not what kind of Batman which is the damage control.
It's not circles. You just don't understand. See above.
>That's literally destiny chosen one bullshit.
Except that Epilogue goes out of its way to tell a story that makes it not chosen one bullshit.
>then it shows genes have greater impact
Then Terry is only 50% Batman.
>Yes they do brainlet.
They don't.
1/2
>>
>>122814661
>what is so unlikable about nelson?
He's the typical asshole jock. You should watch it, it's great!
>>
>>122814143
2/2
>So imagine what 50% can do.
By your own words, not that much. As Terry is the chosen one, yet fails to be the Batman that Bruce was. Your poor understanding of the episode has stretched your understanding of the episode too far. It's hyper focused on tiny aspects, that go against everything the episode is trying to tell you, then when I explain why you're wrong, you cry that I'm going back to back writing.
>Thanks for reminding, the commissionaire daughter is also a commissionaire , another point for me:^)
Not at all. That's all nurture. She had a falling out with Bruce, after Joker's death. That's not nature at all. Please keep up.
>THAT"S THE FUCKING POINT!
Nope. It's not the point. Terry doesn't have Bruce's intelligence. He's not the chosen one to become Batman. Just a great man, who became the next Batman.
>To be motherfucking Batman!
To be a healthy boy, mentally and physically.
>Again sharing genes, sharing murdered parent, fucking 100% fate bullshit.
50% Batman, completely different origin becoming less than 50% Batman. Maybe he's only 25% Batman, because only he dad died. And maybe only 20% Batman, because his dad died when Terry was older.
>It is you dumbass who don't understand basic biology
From the guy who thinks that nurture only matters in the moment of Terry's father's death, and then wants to give the rest of the credit to nature.
Yeah, no.
>Ok, you just keep going in circles and bits to your same refuted arguments
There's no refuted arguments.
>>
>>122814244
>Royal Flush Gang background story, you idiot.
That's not retconned lore. That's a "flashback" to a day post JLU s3 finale. That's all just adding story to the JLU timeline, you idiot.
>I refereed to Epilogue
Unmasked - December 18, 2001
Epilogue - July 23, 2005
I'm not sure what you meant by rushed, because it's not irl rushed, and the pacing from within the episode isn't rushed. The episode has enough time to deal with everything that it setup.
>Yep, you're just making shit up. He clearly says he wants to kill him period.
Maybe go pay attention to how Stalker acts in his second and final episode. He's a friendly rival at worst.
>See some shit that isn't true
Deferring to retards is probably still a fallacy, even if it's not as common as deferring to athority.
>>
>>122806051
Shit opinion confirmed. If anything BB is a show that only gets better as it ages. Holds up much better than TAS, in my opinion
>>
>>122814209
>>122814481
Yes but I think you guys missed my point. Realistically even if Terry killed Mad Stan, (or if any batman killed any villian) he should be thanked for voluntarily eliminating a great threat. Then it should be just announced on the news that Mad Staw was killed by a random bullet while resisting arrest.

In comics and cartoons based on them such a thing is never going to happen of course, simply because if the super heroes were to kill their enemies, there wouldn't be any material to work with anymore and the series would end very soon. Batman Beyond however managed to evolve a little in the right direction, making it (in my opinion) more interesting than any other superhero cartoon ever. Batman wasn't allowed to kill anybody, but at least some of them were allowed to die which was often fucking disturbung, but that's what made it more awesome.
>>
>>122814286
>How what you said contract what I said?! You said Max wanted Terry only to tell to Dana, she suggested EVERYONE.
And he doesn't do that in the episode. Epilogue is the one that fixed that.
>So you agree with me.
That an assumption is an assumption? Sure. That an assumption supported with evidence from the show is a safe assumption? Sure.
Not to whatever else you want to attached to it.
>>
>>122814896

What made it better were the villains getting fates worse than death. It made Batman more of a karmic lightning rod than a hero and made the notion that "Crime does not pay" actually seem to stick unlike most capes that make it seem fun to be a villain.
>>
>>122814893
>Holds up much better than TAS, in my opinion
BTAS is the better quality, but BB is the more interesting one and has the best actions scenes out of all DCAU.

>>122814896
I didn't noticed your post I was just replying to >>122814209 . Killing Mad Stan is wrong though. Finding logic in the law system of Batman is futile, at least we can assume in DCAU Joker isn't a mess murder.
>>
>>122815007
>Killing Mad Stan is wrong though.
t. Mad Stan
>>
>>122814628
>So almost every few weeks I'm different person
Every few years, but yes. Technically. It's really unusual to try and talk that way, though. Ship of Theseus, etc.
>look at the inconsistent retard who tries to argue 50% genes are minuscule, but small mutations are big difference
Look at the retard, ignoring what I said to strawman me.
I never said that small mutations are a big difference. I said that small mutations mean that it's actually not a 50/50 split of Bruce genes and Terry's mom genes. That even if genes matter more than our understanding of science allows for, that it still wouldn't even be 50% of Bruce "inside" of Terry.
>Hack we can even say humans aren't of type species because their genes are so vastly different from each other! We each a unique specimen!
On a large enough time scale, yes. Every living species is a "transitional form" to the future. All those dino bones we have? Transitional forms also.
Only it's not how we talk about ourselves, or think about ourselves this way.
>>
>>122814945
While it did made the show cool and gritty, on the other hand, it left very narrow and small rouge gallery.
>>
>>122815039
Mad Stan is too stupid to kill anyone.
>>
>>122815143
That's why you keep coming up with new ones. I like that better than reusing the same 10 guys for 80 years
>>
>>122815143
I will accept a trade like that anyday. It's better to have well written story that ends eventually than a series that lives in eternal purgatory. By the way, actually having an ending, a satisfactory one too is a huge advantage on its own. When I was a kid I hated how cartoons would just end by airing an episode that wasn't any different to other episodes.
>>
>>122814896
I think Barbara saw a lot of herself and Tim in Terry and was rightfully (in her mind) frustrated that Bruce was willing to take another successor under his wing when he was in his 70s.

I think it’s less about Terry murdering or not murdering snd more about Barbara’s frustrations with Bruce. And to be clear by “mellows out” I don’t mean she likes or even approves of Terry, it’s closer to neutrality instead of antipathy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VTiIZqDaEMc
>>
>>122815007
Killing mad stan would just vindicate his anti-government conspiracy theories and martyr him. In a city like Gotham or Neo-Gotham that type of murder would only create more copycats

Bruce was stone cold tho, April Moon and that Aussie Reporter come to mind

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AEwFhB9WTk
>>
>>122815312
I like having some rouge gallery. BB only have left: Curare (best girl), Inque (best girl), Spellbinder, Jokerz (shame they didn't reuse Terminal), Stalker (not exactly a villain, just want to kill Batsy though), lame kobra and that's pretty much it, to smallimo. I 'd love to see Karros and Lula again.

>>122815349
But there should always be a Batman and villains to fight against, an end of BB will be like BTAS; passing the torch to new a generation.
>>
>>122815349
The problem is that tv isn't made to conclude stories. Tv is made to milk as much ad money out of an idea as possible for as long as possible, then tossing it aside when it's no longer serving that purpose. Then, just reruns on different stations until no one likes the idea at all.
It was only in the 90s, that we even had regular tv shows even toying with the idea of long form storytelling, and it wasn't until streaming services, that production companies would even care about how it ends or it's legacy. Once we had a way to watch the full show, as we pleased, rather than when we were told, then things shifted to actually give endings/closure. Once we actually could hurt their profits, through our word of mouth. By saying "Don't watch that show, it never got an ending" actively takes views from shows on streaming services, which is the new metric for money.
Streaming is a double edged sword. It's given shows new life, that would otherwise just die, but it's also shaped how we watch and understand tv shows.
>>
>>122815415
You have a point. The thing is she also saw vigilance as wrong and that only police should handle such things. Probably has to do with how poorly the Tim saga ended.

>>122815504
>Bruce was stone cold tho
What do you mean?

>>122815523
>Copyrighted franchise is made to milk as much ad money
To be more accurate. That's why DC didn't want to let Kirby end his New Gods saga and made his ending "uncanon".
>>
>>122815506
I forgot, there was still potential to Splicers gang which they also didn't use, bummer.
>>
>>122815622
>To be more accurate.
Only because we're in a DC thread. Milking shows is what tv does. It just loves franchises, because they're a safe bet.
Stations like Fox used to take chances on lots of new IPs, because they wanted to find the next hotness.
It's just that Fox is also willing to axe everything that isn't almost immediately the next hotness.
>>
>>122815415
>you'll never get crushed by Curaré's legs
Why live, bros?
>>
>>122815831
To find a gf.
>>
>>122815831
To draw Curare and call out on Epiloguecucks .
>>
>>122816019
Then why'd you get BTFO'd?
>>
>>122816019
It says he is the son tho
>>
File: cheetah.jpg (71 KB, 640x427)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>122816037
t. desperate Epiloguecuck who kept being ignored because he repeats the same arguments only longer and was shown to make up shit that didn't happen in the show, didn't watch SJ and don't understand basic biology. Best of all he still uses WIndows7 with fucking internet.
>>
>>122805661
Terry is more stable but Bruce is better at actual “heroics”.
>>
>>122816066
And it's stupid, unless you enjoy cuckholdry, being stupid and have shit taste.
>>
>>122816111
>was shown to make up shit that didn't happen in the show
Didn't happen.
>don't understand basic biology
Didn't happen.
>didn't watch SJ
Unrelated.
>Best of all he still uses WIndows7 with fucking internet.
But anon, I'm on win 10, and you incorrectly thought that only 1 anon was replying to you.
You're the one who focused on an aspect that was refuted by the episode, and then had his own arguments refuted about "nature vs nurture". That's why you stopped replying.
>>
>>122816143
>Bruce is better at actual “heroics”
What do you mean? That Bruce saved more people life? I guess it's true.
>>
>>122815622
>What do you mean?
Just that the way Freeze ended up (Frozen for decades), Bane (stuck in a decaying, paralytic body due to his venom usage), or his amusement at the Aussie Reporter’s fate or that thug’s fate from the April Moon/Revenge surgery episode, the show kinda warped “Batman doesn’t kill” into “rather than giving villains a clean death they’ll suffer terrible karmic fates for the rest of their days”

I mean, for Old Bruce that type of ruthlessness *really* worked, still was fucked tho
>>
>>122816205
The only time he shown to be still moralfag, was when he got angry at Terru regarding how he turned him into Blight. It does fit him enjoying schadenfreude, maybe it was also the result of Joker' trauma.
>>
>>122816185
Yeah, Bruce is simply more successful. Terry couldn’t have done a lot of what Bruce did.
>>
>>122816321
*Terry regarding how he turned Derek powers him into Blight
>>
>>122805661
>>If needed to do so would likely kill the joker.
He DID kill the joker.
>>
>>122808647
>Not really, he inherit the batgenes and lost a parent.
>It's shit writing just like the rest of JLU abomination.

The point of Epilogue was literally "genes dont make the man". How did you fuck up understanding the point this hard?
>>
>>122816335
I think you also need to take to account how different are Terry enemies (Curare usually have on target, Inque works as saboteur for companies, etc) and that he's Batman in training, he is new to all this stuff.
>>
>>122816423
See >>122814143 and >>122813146 and >>122809299
>>
>>122816372
Tim killed the Joker. Terry killed the most advanced mindcontrol microchip ever.
>>
>>122816498
>See: 3 posts that were refuted
Excatly. Genes don't make the man.
>>
>>122816509
>the most advanced mindcontrol microchip ever
It was really dumb twist, it made "Lost Soul" redundant as in that story some CEO turned himself into computer program, hoping someday someone will use it and then he will have to go through the hardships of uploading himself into other person body.
>>
>>122816498
I dont need to read those posts to point out the message of the episode you yourself are referencing to bitch about.
>>
>>122816537
Agreed. Terry became Batman due to pure coincidence and his own actions, not fate
>>
>>122816509
Is there really any difference in practice, though?

He intentionally destroyed the chip knowing it would kill Jokers consciousness for good, still a kill.

still based
>>
>>122816537
>that were refuted
So you're samefag? That desperate to attention?
Well eat shit dumabss and fuck off with your self-evident statements.
>>
>>122816581
The microchip wasnt literally Jokers soul or real consciousness though.

Joker in that movie was essentially Venom Joker, a doppelganger made through hypnotherapy, torture, and then a microchip containing a backlog of memories and genetic data. Its not quite the same.
>>
>>122816609
Samefag
>>
>>122816637
Are you drunk? Is english your second language?
What the fuck point are you even trying to make?
>>
>>122816637
>So you're samefag?
I never said otherwise, anon. You're the one trying to run away from the thread when you couldn't win, and then come back thinking you won.
Stay mad that you didn't understand Epilogue, and then had to have me explain it, followed by me refuting your arguments about Batman Beyond and Epilogue, and then you continuing to ignore them.
>>122816694
He thinks that he's correct in his understanding of the DCAU, when he doesn't remember the episodes and movies that talk about the events.
He thinks that post is anything more than just puffing his chest up.
>>
>>122816665
>The microchip wasnt literally Jokers soul or real consciousness though
it was, he had all his memories intact including his genes. Same person, a clone with memory. Now an actual clone would've been better than the chip bullshit.
>>
>>122816729
Keep screaming to the sky faggot, I know it kills you that I stopped replying to your sheer intelligible stupidity. Enjoy your epic internet win, moron.
>>
File: Thats a cope.png (16 KB, 899x292)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>122816669
>>
>anti-Epilogueposter thinks he's winning
It's adorable.
>>
>>122816797
So you're the other idiot who uses windows7 with internet? You sure showed me!
>>
>>122816735
Well, anon, heres the thing.

Thats legitimately possible. Like how Joker exists in that movie could legitimately happen, under the right theoretical circumstances, because Tim was already jokerized, he already had all that shit in him, the chip is just a fancy SSD with a lot of data in it and the fictional magic tech that makes his skin white and his nose long.

Like we have tech that could be the starting point of that shit right now.
>>
>>122816831
>who uses windows7
Nope, the anon who's been BTFOing you for the last few hours. Been using Win 10 for years.
>>
>>122816823
>>122816669
Doesn't sound half as bad as Epiloguecuck:^)
>>
>he's still going
Retards are like kids. Too dumb to know better.
>>
>>122816835
>Thats legitimately possible
Not really, think that's technology that is more advanced or on the same level as the time of Terry. It doesn't make sense and thus make Lost Soul redundant.
>>
>>122816919
Can you repeat that in english?
>>
File: matt.jpg (143 KB, 637x1000)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>122805661
>>
>>122816885
At least is hilarious for everyone reading.
>>
>>122817086
I really hate how they draw the face in the comics

I think the BB design only works with the Timm art style
>>
>>122817086
>Batman Beyond comics
>Matt as Robin
>>
>>122817086
Why do they always draw the batman beyond suit so fucked up.

At least give it Spider-Man eyes, please.
>>
>>122817119
>BB design only works with the Timm art style
Yep, they also ruin the point of how his mask make him harder to identify.
>>
>>122817162
>At least give it Spider-Man eyes
Not better, and makes him look even more ridiculous.
>>
>>122817119
It can work outside of that style i think, the problem is they keep detailing the fucking face too much. Make it simpler, make it sleeker, very few discernable facial features, like an emotive, more simplified kabuki mask. The issue is they keep drawing it LIKE a face and not a mask that LOOKS like a face.
>>
>>122817086
>he has a robin
Since when?
>>
>>122817196
But its the most visually distinctive thing about his mask. You dont need to go Bagley or McFarlane, keep it at a Ditko level like in the show.
>>
>>122817246
He kinda has a Batgirl, I think that's just a Robin cover.
Batgirl Beyond was only that one floppy though.
>>
>>122808932
>what it was trying to achieve

you mean explain why two red headed people can have two children with black hair?
>>
>>122817263
Spiderman has huge eyes, even in Ditko style. His eyes need to be much smaller.
>>
>>122817315
And how come they had no problem with it despite being smart upper middle class? Could just explain it with hair coloring. But , cucking nanobites vaccine is clearly the the sensible choice.
>>
>>122817388
*But, cucking nanobots vaccine is clearly the more sensible choice.
>>
>>122817321
Anon, you know what Ditko spider-man looks like right?

Even then, i was just making a comparative description of what it should be like, obviously you'd just draw it like how it is in the show, same size.
>>
File: Max_Gibson_DCAU_001.jpg (18 KB, 360x450)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>122806051
People, give this anon a break. He's onto something.

Having rewatched the show myself, the show declined after pic related was introduced as a Scrappy Doo expy. The show devolved into a generic high school monster of the week show once she became a main character. Weak compared to most of the DCAU.
>>
>>122817482
>Having rewatched the show myself, the show declined after pic related was introduced as a Scrappy Doo expy.
I've been saying the same thing too, no doubt about that!
>he show devolved into a generic high school monster of the week show
That's exaggeration, the show declined, but it's still likable.
>>
>122817388
>And how come they had no problem with it despite being smart upper middle class?
If people like you, who don't understand genetics, can make it in the world, then so can they.
>cuck
Fetish obsessed villain. The exact type that 4chan makes.
>>
>>122817231
>>122817169
I think they just need to keep it the same Timm "design", since it is a mask you can just say that's how it's made to look and not have to use the same style for the actual faces
>>
>>122817536
True. It has a few good standouts, but still, it did declined noticeably.
>>
>>122817565
>who don't understand genetics
>how you don't just get 50% of your dad and 50% of your mom? >>122814524
t. cuck
>>
>>122817565
>that 4chan makes
Are you admitting to be redditor:^)? Kek, just keep rolling moron.
>>
>>122806271
I mean pro-wrestling is basically real life cape faggotry so...
>>
>>122817580
That pic is not bad desu.
>>
>>122817732
Yeah I like it, I think BB needs that stylized look to work
>>
>122817651
>circling back to earlier points
>after it was already explained
Clockwork.
"I'm trying to say that the genes that made Terry are only a portion of the things that make him Batman. Plus your focus on Bruce's genes is disingenuous to Terry's mom's genes. All of her genes are in there, making Terry who he is, if you want to play this dumb game of "genes matter so fucking much that nothing else matters at all". Terry, by your own logic, is only 50% Batman."
There, I reposted my point about genetics. Now, everyone else. Watch as anon will ignore this, and go back to strawmanning my point.
>>
>122817692
Only a retard would infer that. I'm admitting to not having weak character, and not being a villain.
>>
>>122805661
Terry moved past what bruce couldn't. He lived a life outside of the cape. He didn't disregard people who wanted to change, he had a conversation with a troubled kid and set him on the right path, never took on a young side kick (In the show) and technically killed a few times, so dudes based.
>>
>>122817580
Yeah.

Theres no reason it has to look like a real face. Fuck, in the show it doesnt even look like Terrys face, Terry has a pronounced bottom lip and square eyes but the suit has big triangle spider-man eyes and a flat muppet mouth.
>>
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ikk77BxR0lqw/
>>
>>122818173
Art style is alright but nothing beats the classic.
>>
File: 1619293738902.webm (1.29 MB, 854x480)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB WEBM
>>122818173
>and a flat muppet mouth.
It's a bat mouth.
>>
>>122819766
goofy lookin fuckin tree dog.
>>
>>122805749
He also just lost his dad and still had his mom and brother
>>
>>122805797
No, Dana's a winner, he shouldn't give that up for a 60 year old roastie



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.