[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Spoiler Image (126 KB, 600x370)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Think of a cartoon? Good the cast of said cartoon now have to deal with an outbreak of the rage virus from 28 days later. How do they deal with the infected and who lives through the ordeal?
>>
Their world was horribly unprepared for such an outbreak. 99.9% of the population was wiped out, leaving only a scattered few. The remaining bears are all Grumpy now.

It only took one week.
>>
>primal
Either we get plague of madness but at a larger scale or it gets dealt with in like a week since the world is already full of equally crazy shit.
>>
Oh they'll be fine.
>>
>>122181078
>Amphibia
Children of the Spore but it lasts longer until Maddie and Marcy can come up with a cure.
>>
>>122181078
I recently started watching Code Geass, so that’s all I could think of. The only question is if the virus would start in Area 11 or mainland Britannia. Either way would be entertaining
>>
>>122181078
Literally Lower Decks first episode.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.