[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (14 KB, 189x267)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
This show has been praised to a God like status but is it really that good?
>>
>>122176695
It's ok
>>
>This show has been praised to a God like status
False.
>>
>>122176695
No it's both incredibly dull and poorly written.
>>
>>122176695
Its ok but the fandom is loud as hell. Eda and the background art are gold but the rest is fine at best and mediocre at their worst.
>>122176751
He is talking about tumbler and other sites outside 4chan
>>
>>122176695
I only watch for the cute shotas.
>>
>>122176695
Nah it sucks only redeeming quality is GILF
>>
It was charming and meet little show still it opened up hell's gate and pandered to the deplorable Twitter cunt mob then it descended to shit town which these people wallow in and love, they love having their egos stoked, told they matter even if it cost s entire shows, series or franchise's,
>>
>>122176695
Fuck no you stupid nigger
>>
>>122176695
Hell no it's not god status. The only good thing about the show is Eda, the main old witch. Everything else is pretty boring. I don't know why the creators took an interesting setting and decided hey let's just have it be another witches school show and throw in a lot of lesbian shipping out of no where. like literally the green haired witch character starts as a bully, then turns into a bashful hinata type character that is just lusting after the human. it came damn near out of no where and felt very rushed.
>>
>>122176695
I was hyped for it when it came out but ended up hating it. I love the aesthetics of the show but the writing makes it unwatchable. I suffered through 10 episodes hoping the writing would get better as the show went on, but nope. It's sucks through and through.

Luz is still cute though. Might watch the show on mute when all seasons/episodes are out.
>>
>>122176695
People hype this show just because of some well done fight scenes or other cute bits of animation. Most of the show is mediocre or incompentant with its animation and storytelling.
>>
>>122178065
I thought it was going to be a cool magical world seen through the eyes of bandits, but nope as soon as the wizard school came it sucked the entire show into it.
>>
>>122176695
I liked it until the writers dropped the premise straight away and Luz was sent to Hogwarts, transforming her into Harry Potter ripoff #4367.
>>
>>122176695
No
>>
>>122176695
Yeah it's based, /co/faggots seethe cause lesbians.
>>
>>122176695
>but is it really that good?
No, it actually isn't good at all.
>>
>>122178311
The wizard school was basically a nonentity for a quarter of the season after being introduced and it wasn't even introduced until episode 3.
>>
It's alright. But then I thought Star Vs first season was alright too so all depends on where they go from here.
>>
>>122176870
>tumbler and other sides outside 4chan
Is it because those people are dying of thirst and are doing their typical pissing themselves over the presence of "people of color" and lesbians?
>>
>>122179615
look I stuck with star from the pilot to the finale and it had flaws but this show just doesn't work and isn't funny.
>>
>>122176695
It's just faggots, dykes and trannies who do that, especially since they live vicariously through the show.
>>
>>122176695
I like it. It's cute and funny and the story is engaging. And I like the gay ship.

seethe.
>>
>>122176695
Nah, its just okay, with a few genuinely good moments.
>>
>>122178065
I was really excited for it too but in the end I can't even appreciate the aesthetics. I just want to fuck Eda. That's literally the only thing about this show I've been able to find appealing and it seemed like she was relegated to just being a kind of background character with the other kids taking the main focus.

The original concept sounded intriguing I don't know how it ended up just being a less funny less charming less interesting Gravity Falls clone.
>>
>>122179077
/co/ hate it ever since the school episode
>>
>>122180191
>funny
Star vs had more fun jokes per episode than this boring shit had SO FAR.
>>
>>122180268
>The original concept sounded intriguing I don't know how it ended up just being a less funny less charming less interesting Gravity Falls clone.
Probably due to all the manlet meddling, isn't he a "supervisor" on the show or some shit like that?
>>
>>122180315
I'm a couple seasons into Star and it's alright. It plays up all the tired tropes, it's a bit insufferable at times.
>>
>>122176695
No. It's not terrible, I guess, just kind of boring. Nothing really happens. It's like one step up from Hilda, which I couldn't bring myself to finish.
>>
>>122176695
https://tv.avclub.com/a-strong-the-owl-house-finale-nevertheless-exposes-flaw-1844891652
>>
>>122180675
>It's like one step up from Hilda, which I couldn't bring myself to finish.
Discarded opinion
>>
File: 1607915036107.webm (83 KB, 934x500)
83 KB
83 KB WEBM
>other cartoon gets lesbians
>doesn't become more popular
I think the point's been made.
>>
nah its garbage, couldnt get through more than a couple of episodes but kinda watched some more so I could at least give it fair comparison, terrible pacing, meh animation, cringey jokes that really feel generic and magic items that basically replicate their earth counterparts oh wow a magic ball that acts like a TV like we've seen stuff like this a million times.

Its also clear the creator's just doing this for the lesbian twitter fuel and doent really care about story, just relationships and nothing else resulting in a poorly written show revolving around a couple
>>
>>122180779
Amphibia living rent free in your head.
>>
File: 1606220820741.jpg (1.73 MB, 2480x3238)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>122180800
it's difficult to ignore their seething over a blush. and it's just funny how the campaign of lies backfired on them and >>122176695 how obvious it was that cute characters, sexy milfs and 0% frogs got people sweet on Owl House before Lumity came along and gave them a sugar rush.
>>
>>122180966
not on either side but based on the above posts, 90% people hate the show and it appears to just be a hellhouse of lesbian twitterfags and well nothing else
>>
File: nope.png (411 KB, 1070x910)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>The Good
I like the art style and Eda's, who's the best character by far.
>The Bad
It's not particularly funny, and the magical school parody setting's been done to fucking death. The world doesn't feel fleshed out enough, either.
>>
>>122181018
good for you getting your opinions from the most reactionary takes.
>>
>>122181040
you think I only got info from this place? Im talking about a lot of places where people regularly discuss its flaws and how bad it is, even in the discords itself
>>
>>122176695
>This show has been praised to a God like status but is it really that good?
>>
>>122181094
>discord
low-hanging fruit.
tho I shouldn't put it behind discord becoming based because it validates an opinion, we already have Rotten Tomatoes scores.
>>
>>122181120
yesterday's Zack Snyder's jesus allegory.
>>
>>122178065
>>122178311
Hit the nail on the head. The trailers and the first episode had me pumped but its just being down hill since then.
>>
>>122181164
The answer is "no", same as TOH.
>>
>>122181146
rotten tomatoes score doesnt mean trash to smaller shows as there's only like a few critics who review it, and they're all disney fanboys who'll give it a high rating without even watching it anyway
>>
File: Eo2r5dgWMAAMXEM.jpg (120 KB, 1280x963)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Show's ok but betas would've been cooler.
>>
>>122181206
sure, because the best way to have an opinion is to form one based on comparisons.

I remember prior to watching Gravity Falls and Amphibia both were praised constantly and when I actually watched them, all that praise was really just overestimation and the one thing they had in common was the same brand of obsessiveness over what was a minor part of the show. despite not being what the threads hyped them up as, they were still good shows, but in the case of Owl House, that one target of fan obsession happens to be actual canon and that apparently also makes it the thing to blame for every perceived shortcoming.

as if promotional material doesn't give the bare minimum interpretation to generate interest rather than giving away the whole show review
as if a show can't possibly have more than just what's on the plot synopsis.
as if slippery slope arguments aren't total fucking bullshit.
>>
>>122181469
owl house is trash
>>
>>122181469
Wtf are you on about. I made a "do bears crap in the woods" comment but with another overrated show.
>>
watched it and thought it was alright, then I watched amphibia and thought it was better, but maybe it's just because I watched it more recently idk
>>
>>122181513
what exactly is comparable between Owl House and Evangelion beyond being popular, or is that where your opinion on both begins and ends.
>>
File: 1615078538213.png (85 KB, 357x319)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>122181532
Same boat as you anon.
>>
>>122181799
like i genuinely like both, but i feel like amphibia is clearly better but also im really dull so i don't want to bash owl show just because
>>
>>122181822
probably because the world building in Amphibia is like, miles better than Owl so far. Hopefully Owl will give out more shit S2. I just want more episodes like ep1 and 4, not the school shit.
>>
>>122181870
only two episodes out of 19 have the school as the only setting. how is this overexposure?
>>
File: 1616268165365.png (1.22 MB, 1500x723)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>122181903
Did I say overexposure? Only like 7 episodes so far got school elements in it.
>>
>>122176695
I enjoyed the first season, but I do think several plot threads were rushed. In one season, Luz goes from being a beginner witch learning from Eda to attending and greatly changing Hexside, then teaching her own magic to both Eda and Lilith. Speaking of Lilith, the end of episode 18 made people hate her so much that her name was trending, only for her to smooth things over with Eda and Luz in the very next episode (so much for Dana's "no going back" tweet).

Also, Luz and Amity go from rivals to best friends, with Amity becoming embarrassingly thirsty for Luz. I think the same-sex romance convinced a lot of people that the show is much better than it really is.
>>
>>122181971
"school elements" is really just the school as a background. they could play notRugby in the school stadium or an open field, it doesn't mean Hexside got more prevalent beyond being scenery.
>>
>>122182325
In which I hate. The setup of Luz learning from a wanted witch was neat. Then she discovered Hexside and it just went meh.
>>
>>122182322
didn't Luz and Amity spent all that time and episodes together to showcase their progression from acquaintances to friends? and "rival" is being way too generous to Luz.
>>
>>122182393
you really are making mountains out of molehills
>>
>>122182433
Ergo S2
>>
>>122182418
Rival probably wasn't the right word. I almost went with enemy but thought it would be even worse. I suppose my real issue is that I think Amity's development was a bit too fast. It would've been fine for her to reconcile with Willow and take a liking to Luz by the end of season one, but I felt that she hadn't really earned the right to talk down to Boscha the way she did when it hadn't even been a full season since she herself was picking on Willow, and I think they should've waited for season two to start before she fell head over heels in love with Luz.
>>
File: 1615517742413.png (788 KB, 736x855)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
too many people complain about the school without realizing the significance it has on Eda & Luz's relationship. Eda went through personal hell because Luz would just be happy to study at the school despite her magic style being different. Eda officially became a mom then.
>>
File: 1601670899326.gif (1.45 MB, 404x498)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB GIF
>>122182478
Amity is just making good on her promise at the end of Understanding Willow by confronting Boscha's bullying. because of that it has to be the last episode before the finale, it's the end of her redemption from bully to friend, exemplified by the final scene of them having tea together.

Amity swooning over Luz is just for fun and doesn't distract from the story. she doesn't even get horny during the match, it's actually the happiest she's been.
>>
>>122176695
Watch the show to piss off /co/
>>
shows cringe
>>
>>122176695
Its main problem is that it doesn't know what to fucking do with its ideas and writing, so they just cherry-pick what to do in certain moments and leave whatever doesn't suit them. There is plenty of evidence of this
>Eda is promoted as being who teaches Luz magic, ends up not teaching her anything and enlists her to a school so they can do it
>Luz was banned from the school, then unbanned and enlisted, but then she doesnt really learn a lot from it and the school setting is just used for episodic activities
>The Boiling Isles work under the strict rule that kids can only learn one type of magic in their lives. Luz is given special treatment that violates that rule, but apparently, nobody cares, not even when they make a tour to the palace of Belos and the enforcers of this rule are all there to see her suit
>The portal between worlds was never treated as a big deal until the last episode, where suddenly it's apparently the thing Belos wanted from her. For some reason Belos didn't just tell Lilith to steal the portal instead of just the sister since he never cared about her
>Amity is the focus point of half the second season, but plays no part in the finale
>Eda and Luz are supposed to have a close relationship and yet they barely spend time together
>Willow says it will take time for her to heal about the Amity situation, but the next episodes she says they already patched things out
It's a great way to make me NOT care about your show when you yourself don't give a fuck about the things you've established.
>>
>>
>>122182609
>Amity is just making good on her promise at the end of Understanding Willow by confronting Boscha's bullying. because of that it has to be the last episode before the finale, it's the end of her redemption from bully to friend, exemplified by the final scene of them having tea together.
I don't think some little girl standing up to a nobody bully is as important as the mentor we are supposed to believe is important to Luz getting captured and taken away. Amity became the main character of the later half of season 1, and then did fucking nothing in the finale. Why did we even waste time with her instead of having more Eda and Luz bonding so I could actually care about their relationship instead of just being told they love each other?
Its also not interesting or fun, its just a stupid kid show sports game with nothing special besides lesbians and the "joke" of the game being pointless. Which doesn't really work when you yourself made an entire episode out of, meaning you wasted the characters and the audiences time. That joke only works when its not the focus point for an extended period of time.
>>
>>122182325
>it doesn't mean Hexside got more prevalent beyond being scenery.
then why the fuck did they put her there in the first place if she wasn't going to learn shit from it?
>>
File: darkseid laugh.jpg (34 KB, 328x398)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>122180191
>the story is engaging.
>>
>>122176695
TOH is like the game Life is Strange. The only people I ever see talk about it are the weird coomers on 4chan and the "OMG lesbians" crowd. Both are also extremely average that waste their potential
>>
>>122180966
>how obvious it was that cute characters, sexy milfs and 0% frogs got people sweet on Owl House before Lumity came along and gave them a sugar rush.
people only got in the show because Alex Hirsch and Dana Terrance were attached to it, and that brought the insane Gravity Falls and Ducktales fans, who spread their retardness to the rest of twitter, and then formed a mob around this show.
Rest assured when the next lesbian cartoon comes up, and it has some famous name of recognition (rebecca sugar or someone else), you bet your ass people are gonna jump ship and move on to that one. And so on and so on, with the only worthwile thing they pick up from it being the gay ships.
The fact the beta designs AU get more fanart than regular characters nowadays just tells you how little content they actually care about the show
>>
It has like 4 ok desgins, else is in every concievable like a 13y old' first fanfic but Disney dumped money into it for nepotism.
>>
>>122184205
>nepotism

More like sucking-up-to-Hirschism
>>
>>122184274
I hate that sōy jerkass so much, now every other mainstream serie spammed here tries to soft rip off him.
>>
>>122176695
I couldn't get into it
But my friend who used to work at marvel comics says it made him change his entire art style.
>>
>>122184394
>But my friend who used to work at marvel comics says it made him change his entire art style.
pffft seriously?
>>
>>122180191
No, you just like the gay ship and are coping about the rest of it. Because you're a faggot tourist from twitter.
>>
>>122184407
It's a breath of fresh air after all the Calarts and spoon people shit.
>>
>>122184541
I dont know how you can say that when it has all the designs of what people think "calarts" is
>>
>>122184084
>I don't think some little girl standing up to a nobody bully is as important as the mentor we are supposed to believe

lmao she's 14, that's not a little girl.
>>
>>122184769
any kid younger than 16 is little
>>
>>122176695
Pfft no it’s generic rip off of Harry Potter, the only reason people like it is because it popular to the JK now and they didn’t watch little witch academia or forgot about it. That’s a damn shame because it’s a better show than Owlhouse that’s for sure.
>>
File: EpiQNGiXcAIGfq8.jpg (216 KB, 2048x1203)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>122184564
Like what designs? It doesn't even use beanmouth.
>>
Bump so i can enjoy the seethe
>>
>>122176695

The only thing that this show has is lesbians. Put lesbians in your cartoon and your guaranteed a mindless rabid fan base of absolute fuckery
>>
File: TOH season 2 shit.jpg (54 KB, 918x428)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
For you fags who apparently care about this shit, heres a look at season 2
>>
>>122176695
what? no it hasn't
>>
>>122186496
you silly goose, calarts created the big eyes in the animation industry
>>
>>122187327
Claiming Gwendolyn as my wifu
>>
>>122176751
Its true in sites outside of 4chan
>>
File: 58940.jpg (247 KB, 1440x810)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>122176695
It's alright. A bit rushed in terms of pacing and character development, but I still like the setting and general cast dynamic.
>>
File: 1617899423808.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>122187327
Uh... anons?
>>
>>122184148
>Life is Strange
Honestly thought the first season was decent as far as the episodic branching choices trend went. Even if a lot random dialogue felt like a comical parody of adults writing teens.
>>
>>122176695
All the hype is literally just because of lesbians
>>
Dana literally confirms the first 14 episodes of the show dont feel like the show, which is basically her way of admitting that the first season was shit and they had no idea what they were doing.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_KU70UFGF2s
>>
File: 1607144730982.png (282 KB, 1000x1000)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>122187327
>>122187787
Claiming Kiki, my waifu is finally going to be important.
>>
File: 1617093193450.png (1.95 MB, 2048x2048)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>122187327
>Lilith
>Sasuke
>Kikimora
I'm guessing Lilith will be the major focus of the season. the other two are villains so I'm gonna go ahead and call it. Luz is going to fall in love with Sasuke or the other way around.
>>
File: 1609926837354.jpg (119 KB, 577x412)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>122187906
>Luz is going to fall in love with Sasuke
The amount of salt if this were to happen would make Carthage blush.
>>
>>122187945
>I'm guessing Lilith will be the major focus of the season.
Gus and Willow were also on the mural and they didnt do jack shit.
My guess is that the "sasuke" is gonna be the true major focus. Lilith is just gonna be like an ally that shows up for a while, and Kikimora the standard "we need a villain for this situation, bring the bitch in"
They have been hyping up the blondie for a while now
>>
>>122187865
This is my first time listening to Dana's voice It's pretty cute
>>
File: 1601908460883.jpg (159 KB, 1076x1522)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
There is ntr porn about this? I really love the tomboy design of the main girl but she being a dyke kind of ruins it for me
>>
>>122188039
I've seen some, but mostly other girls cucking amity
>>
the show overall is garbage writing and lesbian bait
>>
File: 1613320778866.jpg (82 KB, 800x800)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>122187865
>hit donation goals in less than a day
pretty cool
>>
It was good enough to keep me entertained and waiting for the next episode. School episodes aren't too great.

Also if you're not a fan of queer bait, then it won't be for you in the later half
>>
>>122181469
>that one target of fan obsession happens to be actual canon
>implying GF and AP lore wasn't actual canon
>>
>>122188179
The power of Owl Nation
>>
>>122188263
yeah the power of underage kids begging parents for credit card
>>
>>122188365
Pete would be proud,
>>
File: 1pTnHpD.jpg (785 KB, 1242x1470)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
>>122188021
She's pretty cute honestly
>>
File: Da--IS8VQAA7wKw.jpg (101 KB, 857x1200)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>122188610
Why people dont talk about this shit but get extremely wild when a dude do the same thing?
>>
>>122188365
>leeching off parents
Just like /co/ except they’re toddlers.
>>
>>122176695
No, it's not that good, it's still pretty good though
>>
>>122188723
Because boys are icky stupid it’s a double standard. If you make it a gay guy though and it wasn’t a man in love with a child, it would be considered adorable and #brave.
>>
>>122188039
Wait... luz is hot as fuck
>>
>>122187787
Looks like the theory was right. I just hope that Dana doesn't fuck it all up.
>>
>>122187865
Wasn't that just cause Disney wouldn't let her make it as dark as she wanted, hence why the way home wasn't closed until the finale?
>>
>>122188868
what theory
>>
>>122188840
It's fanart dipshit, she doesn't have a bod like that in the show
>>
>>122188991
The theory that Kiki is a lot more powerful than she let's on, possibly even one of the main reasons why Belos is in power in the first place.
>>
>>122189030
She does
>>
>>122189139
prove it you moron
Pics or GTFO
>>
>>122189186
See>>122188039
>>
>>122189216
Again, That's fanart, not art from the actual show
>>
>>122189216
That's fanart though
>>
>>122181371
Where does this AU come from and/or whats the story? I keep seeing hobo Luz posted in these threads
>>
>>122189239
>>122189257
Still hot
>>
>>122189074
yeah, so powerful she cowered in fear at an apprentice mage using a basic fire spell. How scary
>>
>>122189280
Luz Is Strange is from concept art.
>>
File: 1616448992031.jpg (74 KB, 600x1017)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>122179077
>
>>
>>122189398
Still missing the point that it isn't Luz and that your attributing features to a character who doesn't have them
>>
>>122189601
Confirm otherwise
>>
File: 1610353850380.png (578 KB, 1602x1294)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
What attracts people to Eda so much?
>>
File: TOH chad.jpg (688 KB, 1793x1570)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
>saves your shitty show
>>
>>122190158
I mean just look at her anon, pure motherly beauty.
>>
>>122190356
>Me? Gongaga.
>>
>>122176695
Decent, not great.
>>
File: 1611017134400.jpg (41 KB, 480x640)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>122187327
Good. More art for Kiki and Tired is always cool.
>>
>>122176695
dyke shit
>>
File: 1607234647830.png (271 KB, 600x1000)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
Kikimora a cute
>>
File: toh mystery bitch.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>122190460
>Tired
is that really what people call him kek
>>
>>122184274

Can’t wait until that overrated show flops in S2 and break them up.
>>
It’s concept it great but it flooded into bland mediocrity when it focused on the school instead of they character dynamic between Luz and Eda.
>>
Imagine if Little Witch Academia was written by The Office-obsessed white people.
>>
>>122190356
Finally, a white male for 4chan audience to self-insert into. In before he turns out to be a butt-monkey like Kyle from She-ra.
>>
>>122176695
It's the new Steven Universe in that no kids care for it at all and weird creepy 20 somethings fucking love it.
>>
>>122176695
The idea behind it is a LOT more interesting than the execution. The show itself is bland and boring, and things just kind of resolve itself all the time. It's a poor Harry Potter clone, or LWA clone. And wastes way too much time with trying to be quirky and funny with monster puns.
>>
bump
>>
File: Lego Eda.png (299 KB, 744x1090)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>122188723
because it's just shitposting
>>
>>122192651
or Simon from IT.
Then again, the crew has stated they actually like this fucker, so maybe they wont throw him under the bus
>>
File: EyedSgQXIAI7Nl3.jpg (191 KB, 2048x2048)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>the only thing from S2 teased constantly
>hyped by three crew members as a favorite character
>probably gonna end up as a major character in S2
This dude is either gonna save this shit show or make it even worse
>>
King is fucking annoying. He's the main reason I hate that show. I don't like LGBT, either. Amphibia is the better show, despite it being trash to begin with.
>>
>>122194756
I fully expect the latter.
>>
>>122195635
Fair.
>>
>>122189398
Yes I guess a, skewed, inaccurate fanart of an young teenage girl's body from a overhyped and copycat cartoon series is attractive Desperate bitch
>>
File: 1612490524057.jpg (23 KB, 361x477)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>122195750
This is from the show.
>>
>>122176695
>praised to a God like status
Have you seen them praise anything from the show besides "lesbians"?
>>
>>122195750
Get fucked>>122196530
>>
>>122196530
Okay, I will watch your show.
>>
>>122190945
>Working with the Blight's
>>
>>122197598
What makes you say that
>>
>>122183901
The objective truth is to do the opposite of what Twitter says.
>>
>>122182504
>doesn't want to be covered in purple splooge
>TOTALLY CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT GUYS
>>
>>122182504
>Remember when Eda was just slightly annoyed at Luz hugging her
Yeah what great development, she went from being weirded out of a hug coming out of nowhere to hugging the person who saved her life. Powerful, brave, hearthwarming.
Also, Lilith is looking at the camera in the below shot, what shit perspective.
>>
>>122187787
I don't get it, are you saying the six figures kneeling to Belos corresponds to him having six servants, three of which are in the sneak peak?
>>
>>122200829
The eye in the stained glass window corresponds with Kikimora's right eye in the sneak peak.
>>
>>122200860
So what, maybe Kikimora models her hairstyle based on Belos.
What exactly do you think the similarities mean
>>
>>122176695
It's decent. Eda is a good character.
>>
>>122200891
Kikimora is a whole.lot more powerful than she let's on. Either that or she used to be extremely powerful but became weak over time.
>>
>>122176695

What would you watch if you were to be locked in a room with only one of these showing?
>>
>>122200968
thats not much of a theory though
>>
>>122201091
The paint drying on the wall.
>>
>>122201091
Why would i wast energy on that in a life threatening situation?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.