[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MAGNETO-RED-SKULL-3.jpg (1.42 MB, 894x1361)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
Given his whole MUH HOMO SUPERIOR MUTANTS FUTURE HUMANS R GAY schtick, why would Magneto even have a problem with Nazis for the most part? Wouldn't he only care about the relatively few mutants who died because of them, and even then consider it more the fault of humans as a whole being weak and retarded unlike the amazing and perfect mutants with their shared brotherhood that transcends all these petty human squabbles? Like if some wignat killed Kitty Pryde's parents for being Jews and she opened up to him about it, he'd respond "okay whatever, but were they mutants like us? Because otherwise I don't care about human-on-human violence."
>>
>>121099270
Because mutants are a terrible allegory
>>
>>121099270
Because him and probably most of his family's were in the concentration camps. It was actually the hypocrisy treatment of Nazi war criminals get made Magneto turn his back on Humanity but he's remembers and still hate the Nazis.
>>
>why would Magneto even have a problem with Nazis for the most part?
basically, >>121099286
but in more words: Magneto has a problem with Nazis because his family was persecuted by them. his desire to create an ethnostate doesn't automatically mean he *likes* other people who want an ethnostate for their own race. the number of people like George Lincoln Rockwell and Malcolm X who respected other races' desire to create their own space is actually rather small.
>>
>>121099270
Magneto being a hypocrite is kind of the point
Skulls expression in the last panel is priceless
>>
>>121099270
Nazis killed his family.
>>
>>121099324
>>121099351
>>121099379
But his family weren't mutants. Why would he give a shit?
>>
>>121099398
>But his family weren't mutants. Why would he give a shit?
Now that's like saying why would a gay man care about his family being killed because they are not gay.
>>
>>121099398
because, like most rational people, he cared about his family. how is that hard to comprehend? just because he has ideals, that doesn't suddenly make him incapable of emotional connection to the people who raised him
>>
>>121099398
Are you missing a couple of braincells?
>>
>>121099424
Is that gay guy just a gay guy or a mentally unhinged psycho who hates "breeders" so much that even mom and dad earn his ire?>>121099427
>magneto
>rational
>>
>>121099398
At the time he wasn't either.
>>
>>121099463
yes, he is rational. what is irrational about reacting to prejudice against your people (nearly all of whom are physically superior to normal humans) by advocating for separatism and supremacy
>>
>>121099270
Magneto generally doesn't act as bad as an actual Nazi. The worst he ever got was in New X-Men, and it's debatable if that was even actually HIM. Not to mention that Magneto's family was killed by Nazis and he used to live in a fucking concentration camp. Stop being an idiot
>>
Does anyone have that image of Red Skull comparing Magneto to the actual Nazis? I want to make a thread about what if the Punisher said that to him.
>>
>>121099270
>Given their whole Jewish ethnostate schitck, why are Jews opposed to White ethnostates?
>Given their whole tightly controlled immigration to maintain a Jewish majority schtick, why are Jews opposed to White countries tightening immigration laws?
>Given their whole "fellow white people" schtick, why do Jews suddenly insist they're not white to avoid backlash?
>>
>>121099270
Isn't Mr. Immortal already a homo superior who can't die and will be there to see what happens at the end of the universe?
>>
>>121099645
Well first off most used to not hold the same political opinion as they do not have the same history with most of the world as Israel.
>>
>>121099270
>Like if some wignat killed Kitty Pryde's parents for being Jews and she opened up to him about it, he'd respond "okay whatever, but were they mutants like us? Because otherwise I don't care about human-on-human violence."

I'm pretty sure Magento would actually not only sympathize but probably hunt down the murderer and then we'd have one of those "You can't be judge, jury, and executioner!" arguments where the X-Men would try and stop him from killing the guy.
>>
>>121099645
Second if we all were specifically made because there was no Jewish majority nation in the world wild are all multiple multiple like majority Nation and what you're calling being scared of being made into a minardi is actually any white majority country not being 51%. Meanwhile is Rios immigration problem is not allowed in a humongous influx of Muslims who clearly hate Jewish people and I'm loyal to its enemies who want to destroy their Nation become a major Democratic in their own country who's size of the population is mainly created in order to how's the Muslim World commit genocide of Jews. Also most Israelis would accept watching back in the number of Palestinians who actually left Israel come back at citizens not that deliberately inflated number.
>>
>>121099645
>>121099645
>Well first off most used to not hold the same political opinion as they do not have the same history with most of the world as Israel.

Well first off most Jews do not hold the same political opinion as they do not have the same history with most of the world as Israel.
>>
File: 1614028126547.jpg (100 KB, 650x792)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>121099270
Muties are a terrible allegory, and they're all cunts and hypocrites.
>>
>>121099645
And for your last thing in the Western World in the last hundred years or less use benefit from not being immediately identifiable as black or Native American and was able to benefit from the not being immediately disadvantaged by being a different ethnicity because of ingrained racism. But if you look at most of Jewish history in Europe they were not treated anywhere near as nicely as you've seen nothing Jews have always been Sweden and deny exactly treated while now and Days by most groups who care about that
>>
>>121099270
>why would a survivor of the holocaust hate the nazis? oh boy i sure wonder why!
this is how retarded you sound, try using your brain a bit before posting
>>
File: 1522713529833.png (627 KB, 699x643)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
Does anyone actually have a full list of the stuff Magneto can do with his powers? It seems very inconsistent. He has been capable of some insanely OP stuff but then he goes and jobs to Iron Man.
>>
>>121099813
I'm talking about his subsequent character growth and going insane with his homo superior shit, obviously implying he's gone so far off the deep end that he rationalized the Holocaust as only bad because he as a mutant was a victim of it and as far as he is concerned, other victims didn't matter because flatscans are basically dumb animals to him
>>
>>121099270
They killed his family and in many ways shaped his victim complex that fuels his desire to take the battle against humans before they can take it against humans.
Just because there may be philosophical agreement out of context doesn't change the fact that they did him dirty.
>>
>>121099270
>Given his whole MUH HOMO SUPERIOR MUTANTS FUTURE HUMANS R GAY schtick, why would Magneto even have a problem with Nazis for the most part?
Anon, they made a whole movie about this question.
He kills Nazis because they killed his mother.
>>
>>121099864
I assume "control over everyone because of the iron in blood" and "control over the entire planet because of the magnetic fields" pretty much cover his powers.
>>
>>121099645
Oh that's easy
We keep trying to kill them all
>>
>>121099398
Are you on the spectrum or something?
>>
Here's a question I've always wondered:

How does Magneto regard the parents of mutants? Are his parents "outdated primitives" since they don't possess an active X-Gene? Does he not realize that when he commits mass murder like the tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands from Fatal Attractions, that he's also killing off potential mutants when carriers of the X-Gene are dead too?

How do the X-Men regard carriers? Say there's a couple (both without any powers or physical transformations) that carry the X-Gene. They both realize their potential offspring will be a mutant. What if they both choose to abort the unborn mutant child? Do they X-Men intervene and do it "for the best of the child" contrary to their flatscan parents?
>>
>>121099730
Is this speech-to-text?
>>
>>121101158
It's long since been made canon that literally every human in the world is a carrier of the X-Gene, insofar as I remember. ANY two people having kids could potentially create a mutant. It's one of the reasons "Lets kill all the humans" plans for mutants are weird, because every mutant ever born Near enough, is the child of two rando humans.
>>
>>121101253
When was this mentioned? I know that in canon, every human (whether mutant, non-X Gene carrier) has superhuman potential thanks to the Celestials.

Basically, the Celestials took some primitive humans and grafted them with the X-Gene. They were the experimental group of lab mice. Other humans were the control group; their superhuman potential wouldn't manifest until the far future via the Destiny Force.

>It's one of the reasons "Lets kill all the humans" plans for mutants are weird, because every mutant ever born Near enough, is the child of two rando humans.
But you get what I mean right? More mutants are born from parents who don't have an active X-Gene compared to a parent (or both) that are active mutants.
>>
File: theCHADredskull.jpg (499 KB, 888x432)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>121099270
Magnetotards BTFO
>>
File: 1596193166717.jpg (16 KB, 556x561)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Ted Cruz went on vacation while his state froze over

it's fucking funny how conservatards keep getting these wake-up calls just to ignore them.
>>
>>121101357
I really hate how Marvel flip-flops Magneto being a misunderstood and tragic freedom fighter/vigilante or a hypocritical megalomaniac.

I grew up reading my older brother's collection of X-Men from the 80's and 90's. Magneto has killed countless people. Like the Soviet submariners that Red Skull pointed out. At least tens of thousands when he unleashed a global electromagnetic pulse that wiped out the Earth's electrical grid. Or when he put New Yorkers to mass death oh but that was retconned to being Xorn instead.

At least when Ultimate Marvel was still around as a continuity, Marvel had the guts to portray that version of Magneto as a vicious bastard who viewed humans as scum that exist to serve Homo Superior.
>>
File: 1596414550768.png (1.12 MB, 680x680)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>121099270
so it's ok if he had problems with the nazis for the few parts, ok.
>>
>>121101388
He was home within 24 hours
Why doesn't AOC do something about the rampant unemployment in her district?
>>
>>121101388
Hows that stimulus check and student loan forgiveness coming?
>>
File: 1610382012831.jpg (56 KB, 342x342)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>121101567
oh goodie, 24 hours.
>>
File: 1607242005168.png (82 KB, 320x240)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>121101587
enjoying those soaring power bills, cowboy?
>>
>>121099270
That's... that's the fucking point of the character. His hatred and bigotry have twisted him into the very thing that he claims to hate. His hate makes him blind to his own hypocrisy.
>>
>>121101158
Normally I'd assume "not a mutie? Eat lead."

He'd probably kill his own parents had they survived the Holocaust just for being weak human trash and not proud glorious mutants.
>>
>>121099286
Fpbp.

Mutants were never intended to be an allegory in the first place, Stan and Jack just didn’t want to come up with origins for powers. It was an accidental allegory, and I’d argue it did work for a brief period of time, but it never should’ve been the primary meaning of the mutant concept. Other than cranks like Trask most humans should see mutants like they see every other superhuman.
>>
File: 2699847-cyclops_message.png (757 KB, 1688x645)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
>>121099270
1. He's a Holocaust survivor so he has a bone to pick

2. Mutants are massive hypocrites, they'll sit around and be racist to all humans and spout out what is essentially white supremacist rhetoric with every mention of "white" replaced with "mutant" then turn around and talk about how you shouldn't be racist to specific types of humans or how other people's racial supremacy ideology is bad

I put the blame squarely on the writers though. Most seem to be self-inserters who want their cake and eat it too and are incapable of writing nuance or characters not spouting off their own beliefs. As it stands one day we'll have Magneto unironically say "Black lives matter" and give his (the writer's ) opinion on how black people are treated while having a conversation about putting all of humanity in death camps with out a hint of self awareness
>>
>>121099398
He's a hypocrite plain as day, remember this is a racial supremacist who is almost exclusively attracted to women of a race he deems inferior
>>
>>121099503
>what is irrational about reacting to prejudice against your people (nearly all of whom are physically superior to normal humans) by advocating for separatism and supremacy
Because he was on the "inferior" side last time and now want to do the same to others now that he has power
>>
>>121099634
>what if the Punisher said that to him
He probably wouldn't survive but Frank would have layed it on him hard
>You disapprove of my goals Castle but I fight for the future of mutant-
>Lay off your "14 words" bullshit I've heard it all before
>You think a bunch of fancy powers makes you special but you're the same as all the scum I bury every day
>>
>>121101436
Magneto getting his head cut off was the best end for him. He’s had multiple chances to reform and always goes back to ethnonationalist terrorism. After giving him a second, third, fourth, and fifth chance to change it becomes wasted energy to keep him alive.
>>
>>121099668
Thats only if Franklin or ToBA Hulk doesn't make it first
>>
>>121101158
He absolutely loves his human family and somehow sees conflict between that and his current beliefs. This is a dude who in House of M has streets named after and statues dedicated to his human wife and daughter yet actively oppress humans
>>
>>121101357
>BTFOed so hard he can only respond by throwing the Skull into a hole in the ground
>Doesn't even have a moment of reflection
Magneto is either a psychopath or brainlette probably both
>>
>>121102684
Like most racists, Magneto probably has exceptions for humans that rise above their “inferior” genetics.
>>
>>121101357
>>121101436
>>121102727

reminder that Magneto went on trial in International Court and was acquitted of that submarine attack
>>
File: Fagneto2.jpg (404 KB, 1041x1600)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>121102756
>Magneto probably has exceptions for humans that rise above their “inferior” genetics
He is absolutely an "I have a human friend" type of faggot
>>
>>121102794
By an absolutely retarded technicality
>It's okay I got turned into a baby and re-aged up
>Why yes I have all my memories of what I did
>But because I have been turned into a "new man" I shouldn't be held accountable for what I did
If he felt so bad about being a genocidal racist he should have put himself to service helping ALL peoples
>>
>>121102756
Okay how would you feel about this super powered people?

rionel
Ms Marvel.
Carol Danvers
Fantastic Four and the kids
Spider-Man
Norman Osborn
Doctor Octopus
Rhino
Carnage
Venom
the tinkerer
Tony Stark
The Incredible Hulk
Ant-Man
>>
>>121099270
Because he’s also jewish
>>
>>121102756
>>121102874
>>121102884
Okay how would Magneto feel about this super powered people?
rionel
Ms Marvel.
Carol Danvers
Fantastic Four and the kids
Spider-Man
Norman Osborn
Doctor Octopus
Rhino
Carnage
Venom
the tinkerer
Tony Stark
The Incredible Hulk
Ant-Man
>>
>>121099270
He's a Jew who lived though the fucking holocaust you massive retard. Not everything is a mutant problem with them.
>>
>>121102909
They have no personal of blood connection to him so into the camp they go, in fact he'll probably kill them first before the camps as they are a threat

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.