[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Post predictions for the final 2 episodes
>>
>>121080995
Pietro is a magic construct under Agatha’s control. Her and the girls club are a coven sacrificing the twins so Mephisto can cross over into their dimension. The Darkhold is his anchor/foothold
>>
>>121080995
We won't get a satisfying conclusion to the Pietro thing. Just a vague hint that they could easily back out of in future. They're saving the big stuff for Dr. Strange 2, and even then probably just the after-credits.
>>
>>121080995
I dont think they will throw Evan peters as one note character. he is Quicksilver form fox universe.
Doctor strange will get involved in final chapter.
Quicksilver will save everyone with a catchy song. .
>>
>>121081179
I can’t wait for you guys to get proven wrong
>>
>>121081201
I am happy to be proven wrong if they brought something much better.
>>
>>121080995
Evan Peters is Quicksilver from another universe (either Fox or some other one).
Nightmare shows up in the last episode.
Doctor Strange shows up in the last episode.
Next episode is 60% flashbacks to why Agatha is doing this, Wanda post-Endgame, how the Hex was set up, etc.
>>
>>121081201
What do you think those guys got wrong?
>>
>Evan peters is Nicholas Scratch

>Wanda is under Agatha's control and she will fight monica since vision can free people from the control of the hex he will free wanda.

>the surprise actor that has been teased will be mephisto or nightmare who will take wanda's children in the final episode.
>>
Oh also, next episode is 47 minutes (counting credits), so a bit longer than usual.
>>
>>121080995
TOM CRUISE IRON MAN SHOWS UP.
>>
So, Wanda is going to lose the kids, potential stuck in some other dimension, and she will have to enlist Dr Strange's help to rescue them, and when they do, they're gonna be aged up and all ready for the eventual Young Avengers movie they are making, right?
>>
File: kelsey-grammer-x-men.jpg (53 KB, 300x400)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Things I hope DON'T happen:
WestView Hex goes away and everything goes back to normal.
Evan Peters has no connection to FoX-Men Universe.
Vision Dies again.
Wanda's character development resets to generic good guy.
Vision stays the same colors.
Things I DO hope happens:
Vision turns ghost white and becomes less human in his peronality.
The twins grow or continue to exist, hopefully in danger under the control of a currupted Wanda and/or Nightmare Quicksilver combination.
Agatha pops like a balloon.
Monica Rambeua fucks off to an Ant Man and Captain Marvel sequels instead of becoming a headliner. (She's too new and I'm too traumatiszed from reality revealing black women are actually Satan, respect, no offense.)
New Quicksilver costume.
New Nightmare Costume.
New Scarlet Witch headdress tactical costume, combination of Holloween and Age of Ultron. (Technically Wanda is still wearing a vry expensive jacket she borrowed from Pepper Potts, presumably).
Appearance of Nick Fury in The Peak teasing far away Captain Marvel 2 film for Monica and Carol to grow up in, back story fill out, etc etc.
Baron Von What's his name shows up and he's gender bent to the leader of the girls club or something.

What would be especially unlikely would be for Kelsey Grammar's Beast to show up wearing a fully padded and CGI enhanced body suit to rescue the mutant and chat with Vision.
>>
>>121080995
ATJ will have a small cameo and the slowmotion scene.
the big cameo is Nicolas Cage as Ghost Rider.
3 postcredits > Mephisto, Magneto and Dr Doom.
>>
>>121081600
>I'm too traumatiszed from reality revealing black women are actually Satan
what?
>>
There is like a solid 50% chance the finale just becomes a very generic Wanda vs Agatha showdown like the ending of every Marvel thing and I'd be massively disappointed
>>
>>121081407
I think it’s incredibly foolish to assume this is FOXsilver. We see Agatha create him at the door, and he’s not like the other whammy’ed residents. He’s fully aware this is all wrong, and knew Vision was dead
>>
>>121080995
Pietro is Quicksilver from another universe but he's being controlled by Agatha, which is being controlled by another entety.
Strange appears in the last episode and the cameo is another FoX-men character.
>>
>>121080995
My guesses at this point
>Next episode will involve some flashback stuff to explain how everything started, including Agatha’s coven centuries ago
>Evan Peters is Fox Quicksilver and we get a slow motion scene at some point, probably evacuating the town as it gets fucked by reality bullshit
>Agatha is fucking with the Nexus through Wanda’s magic. Possible hint at Man Thing.
>Doctor Strange will show up in the last episode
>the villain is Mephisto/Nightmare. Agatha was serving them and in return she would get her coven resurrected, but will do a last minute heel turn against villain
>Mephisto wins and absconds with the children. Multiverse of Madness will involve rescuing the kids
>Vision will either die or become White Vision.
>Mutants will be alluded to at some point
>Final post credits scene probably involves Monica’s magnet vision getting triggered by Magneto
>>
>>121081600
>She's too new and I'm too traumatiszed from reality revealing black women are actually Satan, respect, no offense.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT? Are you fucking retarded?

BLACK WOMEN ARE GODSEND. MY WIFE IS BLACK AND I LOVE HER SHE IS FUCKING PERFECT
>>
>>121081572
Most likely.
>>
>>121081629
>We see Agatha create him at the door
Yeah just like she "created" herb and monica in the same scene right

You're a fucking moron face it
>>
>>121081600
>She's too new and I'm too traumatiszed from reality revealing black women are actually Satan, respect, no offense.
Are you mentally ill? That's white women
T. Killed my mother 5 years ago in a car accident
>>
>>121081680
They’ll say it isn’t FoxSilver even after he does slow motion shit and brings up mutants. The cope is real.
>>
>>121081642
OK, I mean that's cool. I'd love to be wrong. In the time line where I live they are pretty much the demographic exclusively in charge of authoritative accusation.
Wait, you were being sarcastic.
>>
>>121081680
It’s fucking magic and you have no evidence to support that it’s actually FOXsilver. He’s not whammy’ed like Herb, something is clearly wrong with him. Also yeah I’m sure he’s conveniently guarding the basement when Monica shows up.
>>
>>121081739
You mean like how you idiots took Mysterio at face value? Or thought Adam Warlock would be in Infinity War?
>>
There is no real contractual reason why FoxSilver can't legitimately just stay as Evans in the MCU
>>
>>121081763
>Also yeah I’m sure he’s conveniently guarding the basement when Monica shows up.
Agnes lives at 2804, Wanda lives at 2800. Thats literally across the street and in view of where Wanda lives.
>>
>>121081756
Oh, you are mentally ill. Ok, please kill yourself faggot
I love black women.
>>
>>121081780
>Or thought Adam Warlock would be in Infinity War?
He was in Guardians 2, they just abandoned the idea. You're not smart for saying this, the logical conclusion was that he would be used in infinity war, which he was going to, but his character got canned for phase4/5
>>
>>121081780
Sorry bud, but I knew Mysterio was a liar from the beginning. Maybe you should actually try arguing against the point with logic instead of approaching the argument like a drooling retard.
>>
>>121081600
X-fags everyone
>>
>>121080995
the mind stone will respawn from wanda's powers
>>
>>121081854
That'd be too major of a powerup for wanda even from her comic book form
>>
Imagine being the kind of person that still thinks FoxSilver is fake, even after the Nexus was brought up last episode. It must make life hard, being so blind.
>>
>>121081802
Faketro knew Wanda was creating the Hex and encouraged her. The other civilians are desperately fighting the whammy and we’ve seen them try to. They also don’t have that kind of knowledge, as most are confused and scared. If Faketro was under control, he’d act the same
>>121081823
There was no purpose to have him in Infinity War at all you dumbass. You just assumed he would be because he was in Infinity Gauntlet
>>
>>121081823
I wonder how they will do Adam warlock without the soul stone
>>
>>121081887
So Agatha can pull in FOXsilver but not her master? Uhuh
>>
What we know:
>Evan Peters is Quicksilver (Source: r*ddit leaker)
>The true villain is Nightmare (Source: r*ddit leaker)
>Doctor Strange shows up (Source: Indonesian Facebook fanpage)
>Next episode is 47 minutes (Source: another r*ddit leaker)
>There is a big guest appearance of an actor Paul Bettany has wanted to work with all his life and they share multiple scenes together (Source: Paul Bettany)
What we can probably assume
>Quicksilver gets a slo-mo rescue everyone scene (Source: Indonesian fanpage)
>>
>>121081895
>Faketro knew Wanda was creating the Hex and encouraged her
Mr Heart was egging her on too in episode 1, and it was proven that he was a civilian under control in episode 3.

>>121081895
>There was no purpose to have him in Infinity War at all you dumbass
To have the same ending as Infinity Gauntlet, that would be the purpose and was the origninal plan, but he was axed
>>
>>121081916
FOXsilver has a corporeal form, the devil does not
>>
>>121081922
I hate that they are doing Mephisto and calling him Nightmare. It’s annoys the hell out of me.
>>
>>121081926
Mr Heart was asking about her past, details that made the illusion fall apart, and was quickly corrected. Not the same thing at all. Faketro knows this is all bullshit, and encouraged the exact opposite.

Also you have no source regarding the Adam thing. That’s your wishful thinking. At the time Adam was introduced it was already far too late
>>
>>121081885
I think of it more as the mind stone using wanda to bring itself back, rather than wanda having the power to create an infinity stone
>>
>>121081922
>Quicksilver gets a slo-mo rescue everyone scene (Source: Indonesian fanpage)

The only mystery is the song, one guy on reddit said its Lenny Kravitz' "Are You Gunna Go My Way", but im willing to bet its "Daydream Believer" by The Monkees since its been in all the wandavision promos
>>
File: 2Mqy.gif (999 KB, 245x245)
999 KB
999 KB GIF
It's called The Multiverse of Madness not the Multiverse of Makes-Sense. The FoX-men actors vary dramatically in terms of popuarity and the most Famous Patrick Stewart (Anon says) is too old to be doing TV anymore.

I think the 80s-90s First Class generation actors should stay on, Young Storm, Young Cyclops etc. We need a new Jean Grey. I don't know what to do with Macavoy to be honest.

Also Kelsey Grammar's Beast is so suited to Disney Marvel's style I keep mentioning him because honestly he's SO much better than J-Law's boyfriend's muppet-headed Beast.

Olivia Munn, whom I love and adore is too old for Psyloch, unfortunately.

But ultimately 99% of X-men characters need to be recast, including the Original 5, Wolverine and Magneto.

But Ian Mclellen is too good at playing Recruiting Magneto and Fassbinder is too close to Wanda in terms of appearance of age. Magneto from the first X-men movies LIVES for the type of drama Wanda is bringing to the MCU so it would a tremendous wasted opportunity to not bring in Gandalf actor.

And shut up about Magneto get blacked. It's too soon for the entire cast to be replaced. Olsen and Mclellen on the same screen is too good to pass up.
>>
FoxSilver's only reason for existing is superspeed scenes and at this point its kinda dumb lol
>>
>>121081916
It's easier for me to pull an orange through an open door than it is for me to pull an elephant through it. Different things can have differing levels of difficult to pull through reality.
>>121081956
Gotta pander to China somehow.
I personally think Nightmare just sounds cooler than Mephisto, but I really hope they keep Mephisto's design as opposed to "Nightmare but with Mephisto's personality and power"
>>121081984
I say it's an assumption, but the wording is so strange. The Indonesian page specifically stated "Sweet Dreams, but not Sweet Dreams. This is something else", which could just be referring to Nightmare.
>>
>>121081989
I don’t think as much of the FOXMen cast will be brought back as you think.
>>
>>121081989
I'm glad you've chosen to use a name, magnetofag. Now I don't have to see your shitty posts
>>
>>121082004
I just aesthetically like Meohisto more. If they get really creepy and trippy with Nightnare’s appearance, I can accept it, but green evil man just isn’t as cool as red evil man
>>
>>121081989
The only people they'll bring back permanently will be Evan Peters' Quicksilver and Deadpool, maybe with Colossus, Cable, Domino, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, and Yukio coming with him. They might bring back some of the original FoX-Men for Multiverse of Madness, but they're not sticking around, dude.
>>
Well the question now is which FoX-Men Peter got brought over
Logan said he knew Peter when he was not as young in DOFP
>>
>>121081989
Ok, you are retarded. You are a mentally ill ESL faggot
Probably a pajeet

Please, kill yourself.

Also, Patrick Stewart discussed with Feige about joining the MCU but he declined because he felt Logan was a good send off. Same for Hugh Jackman.
>>
>>121081989
>But ultimately 99% of X-men characters need to be recast, including the Original 5, Wolverine and Magneto
Fassbender makes a fine magneto, not as good as McKellan, but fine. They'll %100 have Jackman in Doctor Strange 2, only for him to give his blessing to the "new" wolverine which will be a cameo
>>
>>121082062
Since he got plucked over in the 80s episode, maybe he got plucked after the events of X-Men: Apocalypse (set in the 80s), explaining his young age?
>>
>>121082062
>>121082110
He got pulled from Apocalypse or immediately after Dark Phoenix since the 80s episode was pretty much full house, which is late80s early 90s
>>
File: 1597107967954.png (361 KB, 800x800)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>121081922
>social media retards have been annoying with the "luke skywalker like" reveal for months
>mfw theres a fair chance now it is actually mark hammil as mephisto/nightmare
i would admit if that happens I would have to swallow my pride and call the showrunners based af for such thing.
>>
>>121082160
>Mark Hamill Nightmare
Holy shit that would be wonderful casting
>>
>>121081922
Feige also said this was the series where Wanda gets the name "Scarlet Witch," and they've already set it up with that clunky scene where they establish that she has no code name in the MCU.

I'm going to predict Agatha gives her the name, the Mind Stone unlocked her power to channel magic (if we're very lucky they'll call it "chaos magic"), but they won't retcon her parents because that's not Feige's style.

Schaeffer also said after episode 4 that we would get the story from Wanda's perspective, so I'm guessing episode 8 will fill us in on exactly what Wanda thought was going on.

I'm also going to assume Dottie is the one brainwashing everybody. They set up that thing where Abilash/Norm just said "she's in my head," and the only person who said it was Wanda was Agatha, who of course was faking it. since I don't think Agatha is doing it either that pretty much just leaves one other woman to pin it on, and the show hasn't exactly shied away from obvious twists.

Basically I think they'll try to set it up so that Wanda has been inadvertently helping the villain by refusing to face up to her grief and let it go, but she doesn't have as much control as she thinks she does, because Feige/Schaeffer are not as into character assassination as the comics.

Which is also why I predict Agatha will turn out to have been in town to help Wanda in her own sinister way.
>>
>>121082235
>but they won't retcon her parents because that's not Feige's style.
They're literally redoing her silver-age origin where she had normal parents only to find out shes adopted.
>>
>>121082160
>>121082182
He fits the criteria too. Bettany said it's someone he's wanted to work with his entire life, meaning (a) old and (b) never worked with Bettany before, both of which describe Hamill.
Still think it might be De Niro or Pacino, because Bettany has said they're his childhood heroes.
>>
>>121082235
If it turns out that Dottie was Emma Frost all along, I’ll apologise to everyone that I called a schizo.
>>
>>121082160
>Hamill uses a deeper-pitched version of his Joker/Hobgoblin voice
>>
>>121082087
>Fassbender
As father of Wanda he is too young, they need somebody in his 50s, ofc they could avoid that and keep him but I think that's not happening.
>>
>>121082160
>Could also be Al Pacino since Paul bettany said that Pacino was his childhood hero and he teased that an actor that he wanted longed to work with all of his life will show up in the show
>Al pacino previously said he would like to be in the mcu and he met with marvel studios
>>
File: WandaVision Trailer 2.png (2.55 MB, 3772x1605)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB PNG
>>121082235
Also I'm going to guess that the scene from the trailer where there's in a house holding hands is from when the Hex is about to end and Vision is going to have to die again. Hopefully he goes knowing his sons are still alive (whether they're with Wanda, or she's going to look for them in the Multiverse) and maybe there'll be some magic thing that allows his body to be intact again so he can get the proper funeral no one gave him in Avengers: Endgame.

>>121082265
I honestly think they'll just stick with Irina and Oleg as her parents and find some other explanation of why she has magic powers, whether it's the "chosen by Chthon at birth" from the comics or just "Mind Stone experiments can accidentally grant magic powers."

Wrong? Probably. It's a prediction thread, not a right-predictions thread.
>>
>>121082321
They’re going to have to say that he ages slower or something like that anyways in order to maintain the holocaust background.
>>
>>121082278
>because Bettany has said they're his childhood heroes
Dude star wars came out 44 years ago and Bettany is 49
>>
>>121082321
Just give him greying hair and handwave it as "he ages slower cuz mutant, he looks 35 but he's really 50"
>>
>>121082321
That point is pretty much out the window since her dad has to be a holocaust survivor and its fucking 2025
>>
>>121082361
Like it or not, I genuinely think they will retcon her into Magneto’s kid. If they say “we’ve had a mutant all along.” It makes it look like they didn’t just come out of nowhere.
>>
>>121082411
Since they're going the multiverse route they can pretty easily go with timelines collapsing together etc etc. so they can keep Mags' backstory and still have him conceivably father Wanda and Pietro
>>
>>121082427
>Like it or not, I genuinely think they will retcon her into Magneto’s kid.

We'll see. This series has pretty much exploded the idea that she needs to be Magneto's kid for people to care about her though. And if "Pietro" is actually Peter then it actually works as proof that some other universe's version of Wanda and Pietro are mutants and Magneto's children, but not this universe's.
>>
>>121082411
Not really. We have, or at least had, Steve and he was in WW2 so having Erik be from there and get in freeze because the Nazi did it but he escaped before Steve was rescued is possible.
Or go the multiverse route and be done.
>>
>>121082442
>>121082427
I really think some "merging the timelines" angle is the only way they can introduce mutants to the MCU and not have it seem completely ridiculous. Dropping them in and retconning it so they had always been there in hiding and are only very recently going public
>>
>>121082393
Dude Elizabeth Olsen said nothing about a luke skywalker style cameo it was the interviewer and she just said "Yes…I’m really excited" it doesn't mean that fucking Mark Hamill will be in the show
>>
>>121082511
I think it will 100% be that they have been in hiding or working from the shadows this whole time.
>>
>>121082519
Im just entertaining the idea, anon was forgetting that even though bettany is old, Hamill is much older
>>
File: FoX-Men Fan Service.jpg (301 KB, 1274x970)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>121082014
Even if it's only ONE shot I would like to see most of the costumed mutants. I'm thinking about Nightcrawler and Jubilee's civilian costumes. Kelsey Grammar and 90s X-men cartoon enthusiasm. Also there are a bunch of examples of big groups of mutants showing up from alternate timelines, it just suits their style. A rescue party consisting of what amounts to 90s fan favorites from the comic and cartoon, Kelsey Beast, young Jubes, Young Scott, Young ArchAngel, Young Nightcrawler, >>121082014
4chan acting like it doesn't know what fan service is unless it involves tentacles.
>>
>>121082530
Why wouldn't Xavier send them out when NYC was being invaded, or when Sokovia was being dropped from the sky, or when Thanos was invading? Isn't the idea that Xavier wants to send the X-Men out to show humanity that mutants can help save the world?
>>
>>121082265
No they aren't
>>
>>121082574
Because all that stuff started and ended within the span of a day. Maybe they don’t have the X-Mansion yet. Maybe they are still in a Brotherhood of Mutants stage and live all the way in the Savage Lands.
>>
>>121081979
it would me more like reassembling the stone than recreating it altogether
>>
I would like to see a wolverine film with captain America in WW2
>>
>>121082656
Honestly they should do a cap Disney+ series where he takes the stones. After all he can "have all the time he needs"
>>
>>121081989
Multiverse will mainly be the excuse to let Sony do their own somewhat connected spideyverse that wont conflict with anything Feige has planned first, then to bring in whatever noncannon stuff that fans enjoyed
both Doctor Strange 2 and Spider-Man 3 will deal with multiverse. Deapdoop will return through multiverse shenanigans before the other Xmen. Magnetofags will have to wait years for him to show up
>>
>>121082684
Nah. I’m fine with not seeing that. Captain America’s sendoff was good. I’m fine with stuff like >>121082656 where it elaborates on the past a little bit.
>>
>>121082684
Man, I just want to see his conversation with Red Skull as he returns the Soul Stone.
>>
>>121082711
They could easily start sprinkling mutants through everything now. They already have Fox Quicksilver. It would be weird to wait for years to even start bringing up mutants when one just got introduced.
>>
I didn't notice Wanda's bedsheets have a hexagon pattern.
>>
File: 1613334251995.jpg (57 KB, 750x736)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>121081600
Ok you hate black ladies but no one asked
>>
>>121081572
>they rip Triumph and Torment to save the twins instead of the soul of Doom's mother
please marvel no. unless they want to have multiple trips to fuck with mephisto in which case im cool with that
>>
>>121082792
This is the perfect arc to introduce Doom and I’m worried they are going to squander it.
>>
>>121082753
What if Feige actually takes the "Why are MCU citizens prejudiced against mutants but not regular superfolk?" seriously and actually just puts most of the mutants in a universe where that's the only way to get superpowers?
>>
>>121082841
They will probably introduce Doom like they did with black panther at a shitty U.N meeting
>>
File: Colossus.png (97 KB, 133x284)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>121082563
Oh, and Colossus right out of Deadpool.
>>
>>121082771
>black ladies
I just hate ugly people.
>>
Did Vision's mind-infused touch do anything to Agatha?
>>
>>121080995
Minor enough stuff, but it seems like Agatha's purpose for a lot of this was not only to slowly mentally unhinge Wanda, which would weaken her, but to ultimately make her overexert herself, hence the items around her fzzting into different forms. Both of these together will leave her vulnerable for Agatha's own direct manipulation. Why? I couldn't say, but definitely to get access to Wanda's power. Whether it's an extrapolation of the Yo Magic bit as in directly feed off of it, or otherwise use Wanda to power something else, I couldn't say. There's just not enough information yet.
>>
>>121082865
I think they are just going to go with the “snap survivors grew a prejudice against superpowered people because of the Thanos snap bullshit and that will evolve into a general distrust of people with crazy powers. They may add something where people think you are fine if you agree with the Sokovia Accords, so that teams like the Young Avengers can exist.
>>
>>121082771
Meh. Not really. I would recast Halley Barry again just for fanservice even though I am not sexually attracted to women who look like filipino boys.
I don't hate black women, I just feel their own self hatred empathically.
>>
>>121082563
I really hope when they get into the MCU they all dont have the shit tacticool uniforms that everyone else has
>>
>>121082984
She was pretending to be under wanda's control so it didn't do anything
>>
>>121082997
I think being in Wanda’s false reality makes the Nexus accessible to Agatha.
>>
>>121080995
vision breaks wanda and pietro from under agatha's mid control.
They learn how the hex started and truth behind westview. They band together and fight against the big bad.
At the end dr strange appears and reveals that there's something more going on and he needs wanda's help.
Illyana may or may not appear.
>>
>>121082899
>Doom and Namor introduced in the UN like Black Panther
>they do whatever they want globally and get away with all the shit they do becuase they wont kick each other out, preventing a unanimous vote to remove Atlantis or Latveria
>>
>>121083008
That's why I posted the Mall Set photo. Original Nightcralwer's outfit was better than the Danger Room Nightcrawler outfit. Jubiliee canon wears regular clothes almost all the time, and that raincoat on top of her X-men costume. Everyone agrees the X-men costumes from the Deadpool film are better than any of the X-men movies. And Wanda is prepping the MCU fan base for a different kind of costume with all the Holloween costumes. Even Pietro's Age of Ultron costume is better than most super hero movie costumes.
>>
>>121083085
I just got the WestView/WandaVision joke.
>>
>>121081922
>Quicksilver gets a slo-mo rescue everyone scene

Are we sure it's quicksilver and not Tommy? Or quicksilver and Tommy?
>>
>>121082865
It's easy to explain why MCU citizens are afraid of only mutants with the current set-up. After Multiverse of Madness the characters that Marvel want to keep the actors around for end up in the MCUverse, with the Foxverse destroyed during the Multiverse stuff because they fucked around with their own timeline too much and so their universe was fragile. This leads to there being two versions of those people. One Hank McCoy that's just a regular dude, and one that's Beast. One dude who's just chilling in Russia, and Colossus. The regular Hank and Piotr are now scared that these people who showed up out of nowhere are just part of another alien invasion plot, because aliens have been invading like three times in the last five years. Except this time they're here to pretend they're you and take your place! Why, they might be one of those evil Skrulls we've been hearing about on the space radio! This also explains why the world's governments would want to track mutants and only put mutants in a concentration camp, because they're not even technically citizens of Earth. They'd have no identification when they arrive and it'd be a whole mess with them fucking up the lives of the MCU versions of themselves that aren't mutants. For all the government know they might be from the evil mirror dimension and about to take over. So they put them all in one place to begin with to work things out and tag them, and things spiral out of control from there.

Then you have the slow reveal of MCU mutants alongside that, like Wolverine escaping from a test lab because Jackman isn't coming back, and Storm being a young kid in a country bordering Wakanda. All the mutants that you want new actors for, or who should be young and so you don't have to explain what they were doing before. But by then people are already afraid of the identity-stealing mutants and fear ALL mutants, or at least anyone who goes to them to get training in how to handle their new powers.
>>
I can’t believe anyone thinks they hired on Evan Peters just for some double twist that amounts to a middle-finger at Fox X-Men and anyone who liked it. He’s sticking around, even if this version of him turns out to be fake.
>>
Agatha vs Wanda finale with help from Dr. Strange and Foxsilver to win the day
>>
File: Spoiler Image (55 KB, 800x499)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
New image circling, maybe from a magazine?
>>
>>121082235
>Wanda has been inadvertently helping the villain by refusing to face up to her grief and let it go

Moica said that Wanda wasn't totally evil because she had been quarantining her own hex. It will be revealed that the Hex is a barrier that Wanda put up to protect the world from whatever magic attack agatha and maybe dottie pulled on her.
She couldn't completely undo the control but she could twist it to her own ends.
>>
>>121083151
I'm not even sure there will be a slo-mo scene as Evan Peters quicksilver is shown with ATJ's quicksilver style of powers
>>
>>121083242
The red background elements keep making me think Mephisto, but I can’t let myself get my hopes up. Also I hope the vines mean Man Thing.
>>
>>121081780
Who took Mysterio at face value? I don’t think anyone did, fan or not. They weren’t trying to fool anyone, they were going for dramatic irony because we know Mysterio’s a bad guy but the starstruck teen doesn’t.
>>
>>121082574
there are only a few dozen mutants all over the world.
Xavier hasn't started recruiting yet, or they were busy fighting some other threat at the time
>>
>>121083290
That was only when they were pretending he was MCU Pietro with a different face. My guess is FoxSilver gets time stop, but Tommy gets MCU speed lines.
>>
>>121081780
Literally no one took Mysterio at face value. I WANTED them to go crazy and have Mysterio be reality-hopping like in the UU, except playing hero this time, and even I didn't actually believe they'd do it.
>>
>>121082753
There have already been mutants sprinkled in the MCU, they just couldn't call them mutants. Point in case, Wanda. So really what you said is basically a guarantee.
>>121082865
that would suck.
>>121083213
no that's shit. Marvel citizens have always hated all superheroes, especially spiderman and hulk. Only the F4 were somewhat safe.
Mutants got a bit more flack than others because of the whole evil mutants trying to take over humanity thing.
This mu citizens only hate mutants is bullshit made up by morrison who does't understand the marvel universe and mutants.
>>
>>121080995
Agatha takes a steaming dump on Vision's chest and makes him cum while Wanda is tied up and watches.
>>
>>121083017
what if she was under mephisto's control and pretending to be under wanda's control and vision broke her free from mephisto's control but she had to keep pretending to be under his control because he's kinda a dick
>>
>>121083242
I really hope Agatha face turns at the end and teaches Wanda about her powers, because while I'd rather have her be the villain than Wanda, Agatha has even less history than Wanda of being a villain in the comics.

Hopefully the show's Girl Power™ vibe (which hasn't been that heavy-handed except in some of Monica's scenes), which likely will protect Wanda, will also protect Agatha from being killed off.
>>
>>121081916
She can't even grab the right Quicksilver either
>>
>>121083426
This is basically what you said
>>
>>121083369
>Marvel citizens have always hated all superheroes, especially spiderman and hulk. Only the F4 were somewhat safe.
That was the comics. This is the MCU. Where Hulk and Spider-Man have LITERALLY saved the world and millions of New Yorkers love them. How can you still be autistic about it being like in the comics, after all these years of the MCU not being like in the comics?

Hell, with how they've already pulled so much from the UU and made the Hulk/Abomination the result of the SSS they could make things easy for themselves and say that the MCU mutants are a result of secret SSS tests that "didn't work" but lay dormant for a generation or two. Then they could steer clear of the racial supremacy angle and just have them be heroes saving the world from alien threats and stopping bad mutants from robbing banks.
>>
>>121083506
Mephisto controls Agatha
Agatha controls Wanda
Agatha pretends to be under Wanda's control
Vision thinks he's breaking Wanda's control on Agatha
Agatha pretends that Vision broke Wanda's control, which didn't exist in the first place
In reality Vision broke Mephisto's control over Agatha
Agatha can't let Mephisto know the truth so she keeps pretending that Vision had no effect on her and she's still under his control
>>
>>121081916
I like the theory that Billy pulled in Fox Quicksilver after Wanda mentioned that she missed her brother who was "far away."

If Billy and Tommy have some kind of connection to the multiverse then that would explain why the villain needed Wanda to have children.
>>
I still think Agatha is doing this in a roundabout way for Wanda's benefit. Going off of what Feige said about the Scarlet Witch being a title, like Sorcerer Supreme, Agatha's been doing all of this to illustrate to Wanda what she can really do, and also to get her to her lowest point so she can be built back up as the Scarlet Witch. Also, I think they might be integrating the Nexus of All Realities with The Witch's Road, which Agatha might be after as a secondary objective.
>>
>>121083542
>This is the MCU
+the avengers hulk and spiderman have all caught a lot of hate in the MCU. In fact the avengers at some point have been considered international criminals.
And no mutants yet in the MCU so no way of knowing what angle they'll go with them.

As many here do you're just taking what you like and acting like that's what real
>>
>>121083542
>they could make things easy for themselves and say that the MCU mutants are a result of secret SSS tests
They tried that to jeers in the Ultimate Universe but Wanda causing anti-mutant hysteria makes sense since she's the cause for Civil War Initiative Accords for killing Black Panther's fahvah.
>>
>>121083598
>after Wanda mentioned that she missed her brother who was "far away."

And that one shouldn't revive dead people.
>>
>>121080995
does anyone else still think there's a chance we see reed richards ? i'm not gonna get my hopes up, but i do feel like the possibility is still there.
>>
>>121083658
no but he might get namedropped in the last episode
>>
>>121083602
Agatha's theme song is a pretty good piece of misdirection because despite the title, all it shows us is that Agatha has been trying to manipulate and confuse Wanda and Vision, get Wanda to expand the Hex, traumatize the kids into aging themselves up, but none of it really explains who the Big Bad is or what they want. She could just as easily be trying to help Wanda in some kind of cruel-to-be-kind way while still playing along with the "rules" of the sitcom world.
>>
>>121083658
No, not in the slightest. No Magneto, no Reed. The only real question left is whether Mephisto has anything to do with this whole situation.
>>
>>121082057
>Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Oh god please leave the frigid dyke bitch in his universe
>>
>>121081763
>you have no evidence to support that it’s actually FOXsilver
It's confirmed to be multiverse related with the nexus and this was supposed to air AFTER the introduction to the Marvel multiverse with Strange 2 but it didn't happen due to covid.

Disney owns the character and can do whatever with it now, to think they wouldn't is silly.
>>
>>121083722
Her interactions with Deadpool are fun you retard.
>>
>>121083702
I still think the big bad, whether it's Nightmare or Mephisto, aren't really after both twins, they're just after Billy, because Marvel is going to integrate the twist from Gillen's Young Avengers and make him the eventual Demiurge.
>>
>>121083753
That's not Deadpool and based Colossus
>>
>>121083742
>this show was supposed to air AFTER strange 2
What the fuck? No. It got switched around with Falcon and Winter Soldier but that's it.
>>
File: Squidward.jpg (159 KB, 638x746)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>121083629
>write a hypothetical of how easy it would be for the MCU writers to put in the FoX-men and explain why they in particular get the Sentinel treatment
>"you're just taking what you like and acting like that's what real"
What are you on about? If I was really taking what I like and making that real there wouldn't be any mutant scum in the MCU at all. Wanda's become The Scarlet Witch and then we're getting magic adventures with her and Strange. Nothing points to mutants so far and you mutie-lovers can keep the fuck away.
>>
>>121083775
They’re all fun.
>>
>>121083794
Wrong.
>>
>>121083693
this is probably more likely. i just hope we aren't completely blueballed, they hyped up the aerospace engineer too much for it to just be that rando military woman.

>>121083712
i really doubt we're getting mephisto, probably due to some stupid film/tv regulations in china, but that would be a pleasant surprise.
>>
I think the nexus ad is referring to wanda being a nexus being
>>
Here's my theory:

https://pastebin.com/PvAbXKY2
>>
>>121083828
It was originally set for May 2021, but that would have been after this show aired. There's absolutely no way they could have rewritten this entire damn show to account for that.
>>
Here's my theory:

https://pastebin.com/PvAbXKY2
>>
>>121083884
They don't have to rewrite anything, their policy is to make everything stand alone first and foremost with some hooks and connections second
>>
>>121083828
You’re wrong faggot. Wandavision leads into the events of Dr Strange 2. Feige said so himself. Stop talking shit.
>>
>>121083908
Wanda's basically a secondary protagonist in Strange 2 according to everything we know about the movie, it's a hell of a rewrite to change that around.
>>
File: 1563775500318.jpg (10 KB, 179x200)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>121083922
Thanks for confirming the multiverse angle, faggot!
>>
File: Avengers Forever 008-011.jpg (794 KB, 1906x1192)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
>>121083865
It might be just another Easter Egg but I wonder if someone involved with the show actually read that thing from Avengers Forever about how the children of a Nexus Being are even more dangerous than she is.
>>
>>121083820
Because Wanda is crazy powerful, out of control and broadcasting griefpsionicly is easier for a mainstream audience to work with, and anyway, SW/QS need more time as villians anyway.
>>
>>121083871
>https://pastebin.com/PvAbXKY2
>Finding one’s ‘Shadow Self’ after losing everything is the story of ‘The Witch’ and ‘Joker’ and will likely be the plot of ‘Cruella’ from Disney. What the character loses in humanity, they gain in becoming an iconic character known to audiences.
Insightful and relevant.
>>
>>121083958
so Loki will be given the order to kill the twins towards the end of his show
>>
File: Uncanny X-Men 011-014.jpg (775 KB, 1853x896)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>121083967
>SW/QS need more time as villians anyway.

No they don't, their experience as "villains" was a few months of X-Men issues where every appearance was all about how they weren't actually evil. MCU Wanda and Pietro already did their time with Ultron, they don't need any more villain time.

Luckily the show already telegraphed that Wanda isn't the villain. Heavy-handedness saves the day.
>>
>>121083722
she cute
>>
>>121082574
Westchester is an hour the fuck away from NYC.
>>
>>121083043
Was it even Wanda's false reality? I thought she said she didn't know how any of this happened, though she's clearly accepted she's at fault. Now we know it was Agatha All Along.
>>
>>121084218
>>121083043
Yeah, it goes back to the notion that "she" is in their heads. Everyone, even Vision, assumed it was Wanda, but although Wanda can influence the reality with her powers she was never really the one in full control.
>>
File: ekfj[ajsfad[oijdf.png (136 KB, 1630x459)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>121084093
They need more time as villains because we need mutant angst, we need ironic Brotherhood of EVIL Mutants.
Watch Age of Ultron again and notice how much Wanda was pulling the strings, even unto the creation of Ultron through Tony's aquiring the Scepter.
When Tony grabs the Scepter Wanda smiles wickedly from the shadows but it's too fast. When Ultron says "YOU needed MORE than a a Man." he's referencing WANDA's SNEED for what would eventually become VISION. Vision was the Mindstone, the thing that practically raped super powers into Wanda, but turned into a character. Now she's brought that Mindstone back from destruction and completed the marriage to Vision. These are Mastermind moves but beause Wanda's a FEMININE character she never comes off as a MASTERMIND. She's controlling EVERYTHING and doesn't even know it. Now we have Agatha, all along, who's sort of the type of behind the scenes puppeteer that WANDA could be if only she was SELF AWARE. Pulling Wanda back out of all that Character development wouldn't make sense. Better to have her as a RELATABLE Antagonist. That's what the NEW MCU villains have been about anyway. And when MUTANTS finally do arrive directly from Wanda's invocation the fact that it's the second instant world wide crisis directly related to super heroes wonderfully preps mutants in the MCU going forward.
>>
>>121083958
If wanda is a nexus being then it is probably why Agatha or whoever the real villain wanted her to have children so much so they can take the power from wanda's more powerful children
>>
>>121084267
FoxSilver will probably join Magneto for a bit after this series. There you go.
>>
File: d[lsknfasd[fsd.png (149 KB, 1737x569)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>121084267
Even the sound capture admits this hot take is "Like Pretty Official".
>>
File: Dottie WandaVision.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>121084218
> "Wanda, can I give you a bit of friendly advice? Dottie is the key to everything in this town. Country club memberships, parties, school admissions. You get in with Dottie and it’ll be smooth sailing from here on out."

Originally I thought they wouldn't do something so obvious as having the villain of the beehive-shaped Hex be the "Queen Bee" character who is also played by the best-known actor who isn't one of the stars of the show. But they didn't care that every Marvel comic reader knew who Agnes really was, so....
>>
>>121081990
It was good the first time.

The second time it was too silly, self-indulgent and killed the gravity of Havok's death.
But normies loved it because pop music and funny pizza dog!
>>
>>121084379
Fuck you Sweet Dreams was cool. Fuck Havok.
>>
>>121084344
she's just gonna be a rando coven member
>>
>>121084344
She isn’t Mephisto/Nightmare. She is either nobody, or Clea/Arcanna/Emma Frost.
>>
>>121081922
Dottie is another witch, the set photos leak had her in a witch outfit and she has one more appearance left, what her real name could be is still unknown
>>
>>121083871
Son I'd like nothing more than for Legion's David, Farouk, and specially Xavier showing up somewhere again, but man, there's just no way.
>>
>>121084491
It’s hard to tell if that’s actuslly her though.
>>
>Kids are local kids, 6 in fact
>When Wanda gave birth, she just teleported over two random baby boys and it makes a joke about how that's like women in TV/movies tend to spit out 6 month olds.
>Teleported back for 5 year olds when that happens
>Again for 10 year old forms.
>The 5/10 year old pairs have to deal with being forced to call some random fuck they never met before their brother and the actual parents of the 10 year old forms now have to deal with a kid with super powers.
>>
File: Avengers 084-015.jpg (335 KB, 938x918)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>121084267
Wanda is a hero anon. She started out bad and then turned good. Now she thinks she's the villain but she's actually not, Monica was right.

I may be saying that to convince myself it's true but I think there's a good chance.
>>
>>121082062
They can handwave it saying a second in one timeline is 1.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds in the other which adds up after a few billion years.
>>
>>121083967
>SW/QS need more time as villians anyway.
Fuck off, X-fag.
>>
>>121083712
>No Magneto, no Reed
>>
>>121084267
>we need mutant angst, we need ironic Brotherhood of EVIL Mutants.
No we don't.
>>
>>121084532
I mean what other blonde girl we've seen could it be? I'm surprised no one really brings up that scene with all those woman sitting there with Wanda/Monica being a possible witch cult
they even bring up ''for the children'' despite no kids being present
>>
>>121084746
That was Agatha messing with them. It has something to do with why she kidnapped Billy and Tommy and has been hiding the kids of Westview.
>>
>>121083242

Elisa Sinclair, the magical Madam Hydra.
>>
>>121081635
what if multiverse of madness is just triumph and torment, swapping doom's mom for wanda's kids
>>
>>121084857
>another Madame Hydra
>>
>>121083602
that could be. Even her song isn't really a confession.
She's been messing up everything, but it doesn't say if she's been messing with Wanda or with whoever is controlling wanda

She's been pulling every evil string ut it doesn't say it's HER evil strings.

She killed sparky, but maybe that was an evil dog sent to control wanda
>>
>>121080995
Agatha is acting under her own free will, Feige has made that character full on villian in the MCU. Why, idk. But to supplement that, we're gonna see Dottie be Arcana and join Wanda in her supporting cast like Falcon was to Cap.
Vision will not appear again after this series, but the reason for him going away will be noble and epic and in line with how the MCU has made him a tragic hero people love. The kids will be put in limbo and saved in Dr. Strange 2. Wanda will go full hero mode and save the day and be the superhero in her own series finale. We'll find out that Wanda has her own movie after Dr. Strange 2 and before Avengers 5 that will act as the prelude movie that addresses the real big bad set up in the finale. In my head, we're gonna find out Richard Grant is Mephisto, Evan Peters is Nightmare AND Hugh Laurie is Chthon in the final of Wandavision. None of them get beat in this show, that's only Agatha and Mephisto just leaves after he's got what he wants (the kids). Mephisto gets fought in MoM, Nightmare in Wanda's movie, and Chthon in Avengers 5.
>TLDR. Yes this is fanfiction. I love Elizabeth Olsen's titties.
>>
>>121085030
agents of shield is no longer canon
>>
>>121084897
What if Multiverse of Madness is just triumph and torment except with Wanda tagging along, after Doom shows up in the after-credits scene to steal the Darkhold?
>>
>>121084897
I’d be bummed because I want to see Triumph and Torment with Doom.
>>
>>121080995
Ok. Is it 2 left? Or 3.
I've seen places say that it's 9 episodes long, but I've seen more places say there's 10.
>>
>>121085350
Two more episodes.
>>
>>121085350
It's 2. The final episode might be extra-length but we don't know that yet. It appears this week's episode is 47 minutes (so longer than the others but not that much longer).
>>
My personal theory is Agatha is grieving the loss of her own husband and children (from how ever many years ago) and is willing to sacrifice the twins and use Wanda to get what she wants. I think Wanda will recognize a piece of herself in Agatha and realize that this is the path she is on if she doesn’t get help.

I would love to see Agatha become good. I think it would be nice for Wanda to have another magical woman in her corner. I’ve been finding the trauma link between Wanda and Monica interesting and I wouldn’t mind Agatha being added to that as well
>>
>>121085350
2. The supposed 10th episode is going to be the Making of documentary label Marvel Studios Assemble.
>>
>>121082062
It doesn't have to be any of them. It could be a version of FoxSilver that has the same powerset/look, but was this age in the 00's, or 2010s. I think part of the problem with the pro/anti Foxsilver arguments is people are so dead-set on it being SPECIFICALLY the one from the movies, literally plucked from a scene or something. He's just a Quicksilver who represents that version (same basic personality/look/type of power), not the literal same one. Same with every other character they bring in.

Except Deadpool. He'll be the specific one from DP 1/2.
>>
>>121085668
I don’t see why it couldn’t be? It’s not like they are going to do a deep dive into his history. For all intents and purposes, it is FoxSilver.
>>
I'm not here to make a prediction, I'm just popping in to see if anyone can spot me a gif of Vision looking at the camera The Office-style from the newest episode
>>
>>121085492
Replace “husband and children” with “her coven”. She’s a witch, and they are playing with the old witch lore where witches are the wives of the devil.
>>
>>121085713
Not saying it isn't, just that it doesn't have to be.

But they've already said that Molina/Foxx aren't specifically the ones from SM2/ASM2, just made to represent them (like, Electro won't be blue). And they'll probably do the same with Netflix- bring them in with basic backstory, but without all the continuity hang-ups. Tabula Rasa.
>>
>>121084897
>Adding wanda's kids to Doom's mom
fxd yw
>>
>>121085780
I think the reason they said that about the Spider-Man villains is specifically because some of those villains died in their movies.
>>
>>121085802
Imagine they get to hell and Doom has already gotten there on his own.
>>
>>121085159
Based
>>
>>121085206
AoS was never cannon
>>
>>121084344

I kind of want to see Dottie dominate Wanda desu.
>>
Let's see...

>next episode is Agatha/Hex backstory (she was a witch burned at the stake, struck a deal. Wanda/the kids are the mark) with the last 10 min devoted to new stuff (Peter/Mon breaking the mind control, finding the true villain)
>finale is everyone fighting Agatha/Cthistmare (played by Bettany's actor, so some older actor like Pacino or Walken or something). >FoxSilver has his hex AND Agatha-control broken, gets access to his version of his powers, which he uses to save the towns people
>Dottie as Clea joins in- she went to the town to investigate on behalf of the wizards, got stuck. She manages to get a message out alerting Strange (or she did after the hand cut, and he's taking his sweet ass time)
>Agatha ends up empathizing with Wanda, realizes what she's fighting for isn't worth the pain. Doesn't stop the big bad from taking the kids, but at least saves some people
>Bad guy runs off w the kids, MrDr shows up to rescue them w Wanda
>Post credit scene involving Vision's fate (white vision, or stuck in a small/mental hex, where he can live with a fake family like the Vision comics until they figure out how to help him)
>Post credit scene of Monica interacting with the engineer, revealing Reed/Blue Marvel, as well as her powers
>FoxSilver fucks off back to his universe, where he begins to tell them about the weird shit he went through, with cameos from select x-men, ending with portals opening/shit collapsing, hinting that the multiverse is in danger. Yes, I'm ripping that from CWisis on Infinite Earths, fuck it.
>>
I think the surprise actor might be Steve Carrell or Ty Burrell. No, not the most exciting choices, but:
>Paul Bettany said it’s an actor famous from the decade they are shooting in. It’s set in the 2000’s as a spin on The Office/Modern Family
>Ty Burrell was in The Incredible Hulk as a Psychiatrist. It would be kind of cool he was actually the psychiatrist manipulating Wanda before the hex was created, if they are going that route
>>
>>121086287
Although thinking about it now, it would be kind of funny if episode 8 or 9 had a medical mystery episode and it was Hugh Laurie’s villain masking as a Dr. House type
>>
>>121086287
We're going to be going back through different time periods as Wanda continues to lose control. There's been shots in the trailers of Agatha riding a bike in the 50s, Wanda and Vision embracing each other in the 50s, etc.
>>
I wonder if we'll get the big flashback scene of Wanda finding Vision's corpse, which I would assume is coming even if the storyboard artist hadn't posted the whole scene by mistake, in the next episode or the very last one.

Personally I hope they get through all the flashbacks this week, explain everything, and save Vision + Wanda reconciliation, battle scene, etc for the last week.

One way or another they'll probably introduce the Mystery Guest at the end of episode 8 and Strange can show up in the last episode.
>>
>>121085720
seconding
>>
>>121086479
I’m pretty sure one of the shots in the trailers is from that scene.
>>
>>121085843
They'll use Doom's chance to go there.
>>
>>121080995
>Westview Vision isnt the real Vision, its Simon Williams, and Eric (Grim Reaper) is the black guy hanging around them.
>The original Vision is now Ultron, James Spader is his voice again
>>
The engineer is hulk
>>
>>121086208
I do hope they start doing the fact the reason Strange doesn't just teleport in to wreck shit up is he's literally fucking around with time and space so he loses track unless you operate one of his "one free minute of consultation" tokens. So here Clea uses it and he's like "oh right, this thing."
>>
>>121086861
Why would Simon Williams give of a vibranium decay signature?
>>
>>121086915
Yeah, I'm struggling to think of reasons why he hasn't swooped in yet. I'll just assume that, when the mind-control drops, Dottie will remember what she's there for, and shoot up a yellow magic symbol. Maybe interrupt Peter saving her/saying "take me back, I can help"

Though I can't see her actively joining the fight, with as little screen time as she's had. It'd be like the physician's wife doing a whole "AND MY AXE" thing in the fight. She'd be better off just alerting Strange from safety.
>>
>>121086915
It would be cool if the magic Wanda and Agatha are using is a kind of magic Strange simply didn't know about before.

Wanda was an active Avengers for a while before Infinity War, so if she was using magic all along she should have been on Strange's radar, unless chaos magic is just something he mistook for telekinesis/telepathy.
>>
>>121087112
I don’t think they should play Strange as a character that doesn’t know the secrets of magic anymore. The more competent he appears, the more people like him.
>>
>>121087170
Either way it's going to be weird pairing him with someone who has still, with only two episodes left to go, never been referred to as a magic user in the MCU.

This week we'll probably see Wanda find out that she's the Scarlet Witch, so we'll see where it goes from there.
>>
>>121087270
I mean she has been doing magic all along, she just didn’t know what it was.
>>
>>121087270
What are they going to do with Rachel McAdams character if they bring in Clea?
>>
>>121087614
Why did they waste Rachel McAdams in that role to begin with?
>>
File: 1613857864413.png (574 KB, 750x752)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>
>>121081600
I would punch you to death for that alone, motherfucker.
>>
>>121081201
So do you think it will be the Iron Man 3's Mandarin all over again?
>>
>>121087647
She's a holdover from the time when they always had to create a love interest even if there was none in the comics.

The plot of the first movie didn't allow them to introduce Clea, but they had to prove the hero was heterosexual (like with what'shername in Black Panther).
>>
>>121082865
I'm willing to bet it's all leading to AvX instead but with a different plot. For mutant prejudice to exist in a world where superpowers already exist, they need to make it so the public are fully behind the Avengers (and they should be at this point especially with Iron Man as it's martyr). Right now, the MCU has very few non-Avenger aligned superheroes and it looks like with Young Avengers coming up that's not going to change.

To facilitate this, a major event has to occur where the X-Gene is activated en masse and causes world wide chaos and destruction similar to the blip but not as huge a death toll. This causes the prejudice against mutants because the vast majority are untrained, reckless and unrecognised.
>>
File: redshirtguy1.jpg (81 KB, 1335x1060)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>There are brainlets watching Wandavision who STILL insist that Pietro is Quicksilver from Xmen and they are definitely going to merge!
>There are brainlets watching Wandavision after they completely dropped the ball at the end of the first episode

Just give up. The show moves way too slowly to be a superhero show, but also doesn't take it's time to be an interesting pastiche of domcoms. They immediately showed their hand and are still trying to play cards with it.
>>
>>121081989
>Magneto get blacked
That will never happen. Muh holocaust has to be shown
>>
>>121088357
>Muh holocaust
they'll make a fake one or he will be th child / grandchild of one of the prisoners.
>>
>>121087112
Strange knows what to watch out for if he's seen it: Loki's an instant ping on his alert system. But he doesn't realize in the first film that turning on the mirror dimension is giving Kaecilius ultimate hax. Strange has been unsnapped for (going by Vision's words) a few weeks. He might be doing major clean-up if there hasn't been a Sorcerer Supreme for five years...especially if Mordo went unsnapped.
>>
>>121088355
>There are brainlets watching Wandavision who STILL insist that Pietro is Quicksilver from Xmen
Who is he then?
>>
File: WandaVision Episode 6.jpg (185 KB, 1400x700)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>121088355
I'm just watching for the pretty girls with sparkly glowy hands.
>>
>>121088482
Also Agatha.
>>
>>121088526
Agatha brainwashed him into thinking he's Wanda's brother, we don't know who brought him there.
>>
>>121088557
He's literally Agatha in a fancy wig.
>>
File: 1533878484230.png (188 KB, 500x375)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>121088355
>Guys Quicksilver is Mephisto in disguise
>No wait now he's Nightmare illusion
>Actually its Agathas son pretending to be Quicksilver
Yeah no its just Quicksilver from foX-men
>>
>>121088605
Always has been.
>>
>>121086479
> Slow pace for 7 episodes, as if it's in no hurry.

> Rush everything in the last 2 episodes which are less than an hour.

> Risk of the puzzle box gimmick ruining the narrative character arcs.
>>
>>121088300
She is coming back in the sequel
>>
>>121088894
> Risk of the puzzle box gimmick ruining the narrative character arcs.

Oh, it's already happened. Vision and Wanda have barely spoken in the last two episodes, and neither of them have gotten to pay much attention to their kids.

This week they'll be busy with flashbacks, that will leave them one episode to devote to the story of Wanda and Vision's relationship, and probably no time to establish a relationship with their kids.
>>
>>121088355
>show is now 7 episodes in
>claim it's been shit since the end of episode 1
Why are you even here
>>
>>121087112
The sorcerers only know the magics Agamotto permits them to know, and chaos magic would only be written about in the Darkhold.

Wanda is probably the only witch in the MCU, once Agatha and her Salem ladies die.
>>
>>121089066
The kids arc is gonna paused until they get reincarnated and grow up without her in like 4 years.
>>
>>121089224
Agatha dying would be the shittiest ending
>>
>>121089781
I hope she survives but it really depends on how hard they're pushing this whole "dead means dead" thing.

It doesn't help that in at least two of the series they're pulling from, VIsion & the Scarlet Witch (1985) and Vision (2015), Agatha is dead and appears only as a ghost.
>>
>>121081629
>We see Agatha create him at the door
We see Agatha controlling him at the door. If you saw him created, you're seeing things that aren't on screen.
>>
>>121081763
>It’s fucking magic and you have no evidence to support that it’s actually FOXsilver.
1. It's the only reasonable reason for him to look like Foxsilver rather than Wanda's brother.
2. He has actual superspeed. We don't know if Agatha's powers extend to superspeed, but Peter already has that power making him a more convincing replacement.
3. They're doing fake commercials about the "Nexus", saying it can "anchor you in reality or the reality of your choice" meaning it's possible things are going on involving using the Nexus of Reality or Wanda's Nexus Being status to pull in people and beings from other realities.
4. We have been getting hints for months about upcoming MCU movies using alternate-movie versions of characters using multiverse shenanigans.
It's fucking him.
>>
>>121082361
There is already the possibility that the Darkhold has upgraded Wanda's powers, and may have actually made the Hex.

You could simply say Oleg and Irina birthed Wanda and Pietro on Wundagore Mountain and there you have it.
>>
>>121082519
Btw Olsen is a huge Hamil fan she cried when she met him at the Captain America Civil War premiere, so if it were him she would be even more hype than Bettany.
>>
>>121089958
>alternate-movie versions of characters using multiverse shenanigans.
where
>>
>>121089958
Echoing what I said >>121085668 here, maybe he's not the exact QS from DoFP/Apoc/DP, cause then they'd have to do some time shenanigans too. Either deal with him jumping head almost 30 years, or not being in his 50s. Say the 'verse he's from his a X-Verse that's basically the same, but current time.

Maybe from the Deadpool verse, seeing as how most of the X-Men from the DP2 cameo were the same age as the 80s, but in 2015 or whatever.

Though, for all intents and purposes, he's FoxSilver.
>>
>>121090142
The repeated press reports about the third Spider-Man film.
>Jamie Foxx and Alfred Molina already confirmed
>Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, and Willem Dafore rumored
>>
>>121090288
Okay I thought you were talking about JJJ
>>
My pet theory is that Whizzer is their dad. You see a Whizzer statue in the 2nd episodes theme song and then when Tommy gets super speed Peter/Pietro tells him he’s a “chip off the old Maximoff block”
>>
>>121083242
Whippedass.com
>>
>>121090319
That would mean retconning the Whizzer from Jessica Jones, which I wouldn't be upset about at all, really.
>>
>>121090319
The animated theme song seemed to have an Easter Egg for everyone from the extended Maximoff family tree from the comics (except the magnetism guy). Apart from Agatha, who has shown up, they had shoutouts to Bova, Whizzer, Wonder Man and Grim Reaper.

Not sure if any of them will show up though I could see S.W.O.R.D. Dude becoming the Grim Reaper at the last minute.
>>
>>121083293
>Also I hope the vines mean Man Thing.
Oh hey, Man Thing actually has strong connections to the Nexus of All Realities. I think you might actually be right.
>>
>>121086206
You mean like cast vibration hexes at her crotch and spank her in front of the other witches?
>>
1950s Darcy when
>>
File: Eu3xwqdVEAI8iQ2.jpg (212 KB, 946x2048)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
MYSTERY NIIGAS
>>
>>121090721
rogue?
>>
>>121080995
I as, Why the speculation thread? Has /co/ not already spoiled everything in those 2 episodes like they usually do?
>>
>>121090931
No, it's all been fanfic for the last two.
>>
>>121090931
There are still conflicting/unproven spoilers, so it's just as much "which spoilers do you think are true" as it is "prediction".
>>
>>121084218
There is, fwiw, the bit when Wanda is expanding the Hex where everyone stops moving as if her attention is elsewhere so they have no direction. Then again this could also be Agatha distracted because she's getting what she wanted, having engineered Vision trying to leave the Hex, or it could just be a side effect of Wanda pouring her mojo into the hex. Like it paused automatically when she was directly messing with the whole damn thing.

It's possible. I couldn't say which is the most likely.
>>
>>121090931
There's been a variety of leaks but the only conclusive thing we have are set photos of Agatha in what looks like 19th century women's wear walking through some very spooky woods. Everything else is either bullshit or very, very vague.
>>
>>121091396
I'm taking most of it at face value. She made the hex, and is imposing the general sitcom vibe on everyone. She's also had limited reach (again, taking the repetitive action/frozen actors based on limit at face value). Agatha just took control of some extra stuff just to fuck with her and Vision- basically everything in the Agatha All Along montage, but also making Sparky show up.
>>
>>121091577
I think Wanda is in general stronger than Agatha, being able to do crazy reality warping shit (she's quite literally changing the fabric of the universe from its beginning, the show being broadcast in cosmic background radiation).
Agatha is just much more experienced.
>>
>>121091396
>>121091577
Maybe it's wishful thinking but I think they'll show that the sitcom vibe comes from Wanda but the mind-rape comes from someone else.

When Vision freed "Norm" from the spell they made a point of having him only say "she's in my head" but not reply when Vision asks him who he's talking about. In the next episode, Agatha says Wanda is the one stopping people from leaving, but we learn in the next episode that we can't trust anything she said.

Basically they've been playing this game of trying to confuse us about how much Wanda really controls. It really depends on what their plan is for her after the show and how much they need to absolve her (I'm hoping for as much absolution as possible, I know that might be a cop-out though).
>>
>>121086938
because Wanda turned him into Vision
>>
>>121090517
That’s why I hope. Man Thing is cool
>>
>>121080995
>Post predictions for the final 2 episodes
It turns out that the reason Quicksilver looks different is because Agatha never has really seen Pietro outside of some blurry videos taken by bystanders during the final battle with Ultron. Enough info is out there that Wanda had a brother who was fast, but he never lived long enough to become a fully realized (publicly) member of the Avengers with his face plastered on posters and known to every schoolchild like the others. The reason they used the X-Men actor? Meta, because they're fucking with the fans. If they're going to recast Pietro for the above reason why not use the X-Men guy. It's both a nod and a way to engage the fans in endless speculation/internet arguments. It's a win-win for them.
>>
>>121091673
I'm not convinced that Wanda is running the sitcom since Agatha was shown to be "behind the scenes" of the last one in particular. I can imagine they're just a means to keep Wanda occupied and engaged. And really it makes a lot of sense as a trap for her. After all, she's had an entire lifetime of suffering. Parents dying in conflict with Wanda and her brother trapped in the rubble waiting to die. Experimented on by Hydra. Help Ultron only for him to turn out to be bent on worldwide destruction. Pietro dies. Fucks up a mission and kills innocent people. Her Avengers family sours. Vision dies twice, the first time by her own hands.

Really where is the perfect place for her to go? Into a TV show where she can have her happy life, none of the problems are really serious (or meant to be, like that dude nearly choking to death), and everything gets solved by the end of the episode. Sure it's not all perfect, but by and large it's a nice fluffy trap that she wouldn't want to leave.

She could still be doing it to herself, sure, and she's certainly been editing events at least when things go "off script" from her perspective, but if someone else wanted to ensnare her in a trap she herself would accept and even defend? It's a pretty good one.
>>
At this point I'd assume Wanda isn't doing anything besides powering the hex and her family stuff. Everything else was Agatha all along.
>>
>>121087864
>Who's been making your dick get hard?
>It's been Agatha all along
>>
>>121092009
I mean, she doesn't NEED to be doing anything, right? Unless it's something she explicitly doesn't like, like the Beekeeper, Monica, or Vision's first response that she turned into a normal sitcom answer, she's happy just riding along. She created/is powering everything, with Agatha subtly pushing it where she needs (making them want babies, prompting Wanda to age them with the crying/dog, fomenting doubt with Vision).
>>
>>121092165
Basically, Agatha tricked her into making this world as an escape, to get mystical children to sacrifice for whoever it ends up being.
>>
>>121092188
>>121092165
Sounds about right. The hex is relatively benign and passiveas such things go if we assume Pietro was stating facts, but Agatha is trying to do something specific involving Wanda having kids of a certain age. It's going to be either sacrifice, merging them into a boss or trying to get Billy to act as a compliant Wanda.
>>
>>121092165
>>121092231
Though I'm still on the FoxSilver bandwagon. Agatha sensed things were falling apart too early from Monica's Ultron comments (or needed a wedge), so she did like Christof from Truman's Show did with his dad- but she can't raise the dead, so she did the next best thing. She (or her patron) reached through the Nexus and snagged a Quicksilver- it just happened to be a Fox-like version. Agatha gave him a script, Wanda's hex implanted some of her memories of him on to the other version, and bam.
>>
>>121089835
If they kill her off before she ever gets to chance to babysit Franklin they did it wrong.
>>
My theory is that Agathas basement is actually a gateway to the Nexus of all realities (hence the vines and such) and Dottie is Jennifer Kale, who was protecting it till Agatha used Scarlet Witch to get past her. Also we may get a Man-Thing appearance in this or multiverse of madness. I say this only as someone moderately obsessed with Man-Thing.
>>
>>121092530
I don't know how I feel about Man-Thing's Nexus moving from Florida to Jersey.

Shit I moved from Florida to Jersey, and it wasn't the greatest decision I've made.
>>
>>121090319
Whizzer origin is gay, Magneto origin is based
>>
>>121085159
Dangerously based
>>
>>121092565
Magneto is shit
>>
>quicksilver is going to be unlocked/woken up
>flashback sequence, old x-men footage
>Monica and quicksilver will work together, to infiltrate and help wanda
>flashbacks will break up the episode as she is being drugged and captured (this will cause her to collapse)
> In the flashbacks we find out what actually happened to vision, im not naming specifics but its darker than what you think.
> vision isn't his body, he is a construct, the reason he can't leave the hex is because he is buried inside of westveiw
> we get the actual version of what happened when wanda 'broke into' s.w.o.r.d
>blue marvel will appear
>when Paul Bettany said fireworks- he meant fireworks
>people have completely ignored a certain Easter egg, and they really shouldn't of
>>
>>121086861
marvel gave us that grim reaper easter egg for reason
>>
>>121092530
That’d be really cool if true.
>>
>>121092530
I think you’re on to something. We figured “Dottie is the key to everything in this town.” was due to her being in control of everyone in a magic/psychic sort of way, but what if she protects the Nexus, which allows the false reality to happen at all. Dottie is constantly seen wearing white and floral patterns, which could reference her connection to Man-Thing. And get this, we know that they are doing a Blade movie and a Moon Knight show. We also know Berenthal’s Punisher is returning in the future. Jennifer Kale and Man-Thing showing up would mean that they are pretty much set to do Midnight Sons, which people have speculated they are setting up for.
>>
>>121092766
Yes, it’s a reference to the cover from a “the Visions” comic where Grim Reaper is being swept under a rug. That’s all it is, a reference.
>>
>>121092886
Kinda my point, Dottie being Kale would also explain why she would still be a kinda ringleader for the town and why she shows some signs of resisting Wanda.

Also, you can literally just replace Thog The Nether Spawn with a villain thats more popular for “devil-being trying to come through the Nexus” and you still carry traces of her origin. I just think they might have tapped into this stuff since its the comic book origins of the Nexus, which it looks like they’ll be playing with for quite a while.

Also sorry for potato images
>>
>>121081451
*eric vossing intensifys*
>>
>>121093329
I think you’re right. Sub Thog for Mephisto/Nightmare and it works.
>>
>>121081146
Jesus, that’s even worse then if he is a fake
>>
>>121094115
>seven more years of xfags insisting on things
>>
Agatha isn't acting alone, she's using a network of controllers to keep Wanda in line. Wanda has little memory of what caused the Hex or how she's doing it, but she's compelled to keep it up somehow. Prior to the show, she cut some kind of deal with Agatha and the other members of her group where she would get her "perfect life" at an exchange of her kids, who the group want to use for some kind of summoning ritual for Mephisto/Nightmare or to open some kind of seal. To have her perfect life she gets a minor mind-wipe.
A whole lot of characters are in on it:
>Herb asks if Wanda "wants anything changed"
>The Mailman keeps appearing at interesting moments
>Dottie always has silent closeups
>"Pietro" is has the same level of knowledge as Agatha and the others as well, is absolutely not X-Men Quicksilver (it would attach 4 movies of greatly varied quality to the MCU)
The kids are dead already, Vision will be revived without any memories or feelings for Wanda, and Wanda gets a "bad end", collapsing the ritual on top of herself and the coven. We spend way too much time with those fags from SWORD and the "Luke Skywalker Reveal" is either some boring mundane shit that nobody really cares about (Wong, a Skrull, some C-Lister) or Strange coming to save the day.

Mephisto wargs into the bunny
>>
>>121094173
Try to keep your fanfic vaguely in character.
>>
>>121094173
Strange was already confirmed
>>
>>121090288
Don’t forget in terms of Fox
>Patrick Stewart turned playing Professor X in the MCU
>Deadpool is still Ryan Reynolds

They clearly want to borrow things that have already worked in the past
>>
File: Assemble.png (751 KB, 799x645)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
Leak
>>
>>121094328
>Patrick Stewart
he's done
>>
>>121094395
I meant to say turned down, my bad
>>
>>121091932
This feels more like Chthon or Nightmare than Mephisto IMHO.
>>
>>121091673
This is the thing.

Trapping 4000 people is not something Wanda would do. To me it's clear she did not want to question the illusion because she doesn't want to go back to her stressful life.

Creating a safe space where she can be happy and escape stress and trauma, I don't blame her for doing at all. With the shitty life she's had and finding Vision's body dissected just days after having to suffer his death twice, that would push anyone over the edge.
>>
So if you look at the 80s episode, it looks to me like Wanda gave herself the limitation of no being able to bring back the dead. But she wanted Pietro back. So what ends up happening is she plucks a living Pietro from another dimension instead (bypassing her self set stipulation).

Whether this was Agathas plan or not is u known but my guess is the scene from the Agatha All Along number is her controlling him and implanting the other Quicksilvers memories into him (or enough to sell it).

I just don't think they would have shown that scene the way they did if he ends up being Nicholas Scratch, Nightmare, Mephisto, or someone else. It's literally shown she does the same thing to Herb.
>>
>>121081715
Sorry to hear that, Anon
>>
>>121085559
Ah that's probably where the 10ep reports are coming from.
>>
>>121081112
>Pietro is a magic construct under Agatha’s control
If this happens it will be Iron Man 3 all over again
>>
>>121085559
what
>>
Any streaming for this show? I don't have a vpn so Germany will cause trouble if I torrent it, and all I found was a vimeo in Brazilian portuguese. Which I sort of understand but is annoying.
>>
>>121098191
Get a vpn nerd
>>
>>121080995
Nextwave tease at the end
please
>>
>>121098241
I had a vpn when I was in a mooslem country that might van me for having porn or reading richard dawkins threds. I might just signup for dinsney + for that price
>>
>>121098295
My guess is it is going to be a Magneto tease. What I want is a teaser of Dr Doom starting to go full Triumph and Torment.
>>
>>121080995
I'm like 100% sure that MCU Agatha Harkness is a fusion character. In Iron Man, "Whiplash" was actually just Crimson Dynamo with Whiplash's appearance. MCU Agatha Harkness is actually Master Pandamonium with Agatha Harkness' appearance
>>
>>121080995
Billy and Tommy will live, but Wanda will either
a) eliminate their memories of the events in order to protect them/their eventual new families.
b) have them still, but she'll be now like a caretaker or something.
c) Be sent to another dimension, which Wanda will take care of.

Also, Wanda will get to cope with Vision's death and give him a heartfelt goodbye before he dies/gets rebooted/gets back to "normal".
>>
>>121098830
>Agatha Harkness is actually Master Pandamonium with Agatha Harkness' appearance
Could be if they're setting up Doctor Strange as Wanda's mentor which was Agatha's role in the comics. I've seen some theories that she was saved from being burned alive in the Salem witch trials by Mephisto and she's doing all this for him which would be similar to Pandemonium's origin, maybe she even has an acting background like him to explain the sitcom angle.
>>
>>121098898
Yeah, she was saved by Mephisto and now has a star shaped hole where her soul used to be. She's gonna take the kids and absorb them to get her star filled but she finds out that it still lacks a part. Then she gets sucked up by Mephisto, who reveals that she was actually just collecting pieces of HIS soul that were dispersed.(probably by Thanos since Franklin Richards doesn't exist)
>>
People in the Hex are mutated like Monica.
Thus creating the...hehe...get this...HEX-MEN.
>>
>>121099041
this was always the worst theory, theories like this are made for normie consuption and they always work
>>
>>121099012
They could make her a little tragic by having the rabbit and cicada actually be her husband and son or something, the rabbit is named after her son from the comics after all. Maybe Mephisto turned them into animals as insurance.
>>
>>121099067
Her coven dying is more likely than a husband/son thing. It’s clear that the constant references to “my husband Ralph” are references to the fact that witches are considered to be the wives of the devil links nuns are the wives of Christ.
>>
>>121083422
Hot
>>
>>121099041
Could be simpler. Monica's transformation wasn't JUST the Hex but also being Snapped™. Not just reconstructed and deconstructed but directly exposed to the powers of the Infinity Stones. Add to that a couple of trips through the transformational nature of the Hex and you could indeed see some serious shit.

That said, it seemed from the last episode that the key to Monica acquiring powers was actually her own doing. The Hex was, as we saw, trying to pull her into different versions of herself, the previous ones it had turned her into, but at the last moment she exerted enough willpower to force pull those versions into herself. That feels like a passable version of her comics power where she can shunt herself into different forms, essentially will herself to become different types of energy. She's basically taken control over the Hex's ability to alter her, and it will probably stick after she's no longer in the Hex (it would kind of suck to make this a one-off and render her a normie again).
>>
>>121082574
If they exist but secretly then Xavier has been deliberately keeping anyone from finding out about them for fucking decades with Cerebro. Why torpedo all those efforts?

The X-Men aren't heroes, they're a survival strategy.
>>
>>121098357
>Triumph and Torment
tldr?
>>
>>121101011
Doom and Strange go to hell to confront Mephisto for the soul of his mother
>>
>>121101011
Doom and Strange go to hell to save the soul of Doom’s mother.
>>
>>121100402
You're saying you think the blip reactives the X-gene?
>>
>>121101137
Why would the X-Gene need apply to any of that?

Her comic origin was from exposure to an energy disruptor, which certainly fits for the snap and the hex. Either, both, she's been through a lot of shit, however the key from the last episode is her own force of will overpowering what was being done to her as she reentered the hex. You don't need an X-Gene for that.
>>
Is this show worth watching? From what I've read, it just seems like a safer, more boring version of Legion.
>>
>>121101515
Legion turns to shit after the first season so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>121101515
There only gonna be 9 episodes as far as we know, I mean how can you even make a 2nd season for this?
>>
>>121101515
I would say yes but I love the Sitcom homage they're doing more than the real life stuff.
And if you wanna watch the next Dr. Strange movie or Spiderman, it's going to be connected with this series.
>>
>>121101605
By having Wandavision: The Next Generation starring her kids. Classic sitcom move.
>>
File: let go.jpg (42 KB, 546x432)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>121101647
>And if you wanna watch the next Dr. Strange movie or Spiderman, it's going to be connected with this series.
I feel like the shared continuity has become a burden at this point. I mean, in order to understand everything about WandaVision, you have to have seen
>Age of Ultron, to know who Vision, Wanda and Pietro are
>Dr. Strange, to know who he is
>Captain Marvel, to know who Monica is
>Infinity War + Endgame, to know about Thanos and the snap
>Dr. Strange 2, to avoid having the story end on a cliffhanger
It was fun seeing the Avengers come together for the first time on screen, or to have Thanos finally arrive after all the build-up, but I feel like this is rapidly becoming more bothersome than worthwhile.
>>
File: 1605838651442.jpg (44 KB, 1024x984)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>121101515
>Legion
>>
>>121101726
Oh, and if Foxsilver turns out to really be Foxsilver, DoFP should also be added to the list.
>>
>>121101726
>>121101768
welcome to /co/
>>
Who was stork?!
>>
>>121101726
a lot of people i know purposefully avoided all the films over the years and have now tried wandavision and love it
>>
>>121101726
>>121101726
I think that is why Legends is a thing, so they can make a short video with the most important stuff to know.
And I don't think its a burden yet. Wandavision can be enjoyed with watching Age of Ultron and Infinity War, which people have done with their box office records but if anything, they should be starting to do more stand alone stuff.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (722 KB, 1080x2400)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
Spoilers
>>
>>121101912
It’s fake moron. Keep up.
>>
>>121101912
>Save on Crossover SUVs
Cool
>>
>>121101955
>he doesn't know it's real
>>
>>121102016
Because it isn't
>>
>>121081201
>hahaha your making predictions that may not be true you losers stop having fun im gonna laugh at you
>>
>>121101726
Honestly, nobody really needs to see anything. Feige put this show out there with almost no exposition of who the characters were (even episode 4 doesn't tel us anything except that they're both Avengers and Vision is dead). People ate it up anyway, I just told my mom, "She's sort of like a witch, he's a robot, they were in love and he died," and she was fine with it.

Cape movies are a lot like sitcoms to begin with. No new viewer needs to know more of a sitcom's premise than the theme song can explain, because sitcom characters are all such broad stereotypes that we know who they are just by looking at them. Same with superheroes.
>>
What surprises me the most about these threads is people didn't start creeping on the wondertwins' childhood flashback. Did /tv/ finally keep that to itself for once?
>>
>>121102016
Anonchama, even the author uploaded the files which he used to make the fake video.
>>
>>121102058
I warms my heart to know that normies aren't getting their panties in a twist about Wanda loving an android
>>
File: Spoiler Image (250 KB, 1372x1372)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>121101963
>>121101912
>>
>>121080995

Agatha's "husband" is Mephisto, it'll be revealed in a post credits scene or something.

She pulled Pietro's soul from the afterlife, but didn't quite remember what he looked like, so that's why Evan Peters.

Monica becomes a full hero and has now gained the attention of Nick Fury/what remains of Shield.

Doctor Stange is hinted at, and was ready to intervene, but the situation resolves itself and he was busy at the time, but this leads into Multiverse of Madness.

Monica's Engineer friend is either Blue Marvel or Reed Richards.

The power of the hex + whatever magical bullshit explodes and somehow brings Vision and Pietro (as he is) back to life.

That's all I've got.
>>
>>121102086
Well, if it were a human male in love with a robot woman then you'd see some shit on par with the sex doll/robot shitfuckery from not too long ago. As it is a woman who satisfies her cravings with a battery powered buddy is actually pretty normal.
>>
>>121102087
Clearly lights reflecting off the windshield, Anon.
>>
>>121102202
>Blind moron
>>
>>121102086
I think certain circles think hangups about sapient robots experiencing love are shared by the general population despite it being a totally arbitrary opinion that contradicts the broad message of numerous mainstream love stories about unlikely pairs. The reality is people who don't have memepinions about robots don't really give a shit about that detail.
>>
>>121102052
>>121081201
The only people I take glee in seeing proven wrong are the ones who make DEFINITE answers, and insult others like they're idiots for having a guess that is plausible. It's FoxSilver, or at least a version of him, with the same basic personality and powers? I believe it, yeah. It's just Mephisto in disguise? I don't think, but could be, who fuckin knows.

Fuck anyone who acts like they knows and belittles others for it, and I genuinely hope they kill themselves out of grief if/when they're proven wrong. Fuck the internet and what it's done to people's perceptions.
>>
Yeah, some of the potential spoilers I've heard is that Evan Peters is permanent. He is the same Pietro from Age of Ultron, and remembers being killed, he was just brought back to life by a combination of Agatha's and Wanda's powers, his appearance being altered had something to do with how he was/wasn't/didn't want to be remembered.
>>
>>121102355
A lot of the communication issues on the internet come from people automatically assuming other people think like them. It always leads to a conflict between rational thinkers and emotional reactionaries.
>>
>>121102355
>Fuck anyone who acts like they knows and belittles others for it, and I genuinely hope they kill themselves out of grief if/when they're proven wrong. Fuck the internet and what it's done to people's perceptions.
So, basically what you did.
>>
>>121102586
Irony, yo.

Also kind of a "bring it on themselves" thing. Plus, I know they wouldn't kill themselves, the type of person who talks like that to others online doesn't have the self awareness to admit they're wrong, or see irony, or any of that. They'll justify, or shrug their shoulders like they didn't just tear someone down over something stupid, then move on.
>>
>>121080995
It is revealed that Monica Rambeau is in a long-distance relationship with Carol Danvers.
Quicksilver is just a construct made up of what could be researched about Pietro and forced into some townie's memories to be controlled as a puppet by Agatha.
Vision has been remade similar to Pietro but is made from Wanda's memories of him and his own destroyed form stitched together with her magic.
Billy and Tommy are constructs of pure magic and Wanda's wishful thinking. They cannot exist outside of the hex.
Billy and Tommy do not survive the series. Neither does Vision since the hex is the only thing keeping them alive.
>>
Why do people still think this isn’t just an alternate universe Quicksilver after the confirmation of the Nexus last episode?
>>
>>121102777
So carol is a pedophile, going after her friend's daughter?
>>
>>121101912
I come from the future, the spoiler is real.
In the last 2 episodes Magneto and Reed Richards appear, they have a fight with Dr. Doom, then Wolverine and Xavier also appear, and the rest of the Fantastic Four, then the Phoenix appears, then the green haired bitch(can't remember her name) also appears, then Emma frost also appears, then Beast rescues Wanda and they run away together with Blade when the Sentinels appear, then Maggot starts eating away at the Hex, then Dazzler has a fight with Monica, then Arcade appears revealing that the set is his but then Mojo appears too because he was in cahoots with Arcade and Mephisto and Mr.Sinister and Agatha, and they all appear
>>
>>121102853
He probably is an alternate universe Quicksilver.
Doesn't mean he's specifically the Quicksilver from the fox films though
>>
>>121102058
superheroes are more like wrestlers, without the limits of being live, so they can use superpowers.
Although wrestling is a lot like a soap opera, with more muscles and throws.
So superheroes are just soap opera with costumes and superpowers I guess
>>
>>121102900
Wouldn’t him being the Fox Quicksilver be the simplest explanation for audiences? I’m not saying he is, but having to explain that he isn’t may get a bit needlessly convoluted.
>>
>>121102900
it makes no sense.
>>
>>121103085
Why? They confirmed the multiverse last episode.
>>
>>121090540

Yes. While forcing Wanda to call her Mistress Dottie or Miss Dottie.

Shit would be cash.
>>
>>121102900
>>121103024
>>121103085
How does it not make sense?

Homeboy was a teenager in Days of Future Past. in 1973. So he was born in AT LEAST 1960, if not earlier, because he acts/looks closer to 16 or so.

So in todays time (or, even further, post blip), *that* FoxSilver is in his 50s, if not pushing 60.

Unless they want to spend time explaining how "everything is futuristic" and stuff.

If he's a version of FoxSilver, they can keep the character basically the same without getting bogged down in continuity. Import and rewrite as needed.

(alternatively, just say he's from Deadpool's universe. How come all the X-Men in that cameo looked exactly the same as they did in the early 90's, 25 years earlier? Cause this is a different universe, shifted 25 years.)
>>
>>121103239
it makes no sense to bring a character from another universe, use the same actor as the foxx movie and have him not be the fox movie character
>>
>>121103652
Oh. Yeah I agree with that.
>>
>>121103583
It’s not like they are going to explore his past to begin with. At most he will bring up mutants and his dad. The specifics will never be brought up again, so they don’t matter.
>>
>>121103652
Like they're doing with Molina's Ock and Foxx's Electro? I mean, they're dead, so they couldn't be current, and pulling them from during the movie would "affect" the movie.

Think of Coulson. AoS was de-canonized or whatever, so that Coulson is technically not the "official" Coulson. He's a similar enough alt universe version.

Saying "he's basically the same version, just go with it" is a lot easier for normies than cooking up some timey-wimey shit to explain pointless differences.
>>
>>121103789
Or they don’t bring it up at all and let people just assume it’s Fox Quicksilver, because that’s most likely what is going to happen.
>>
File: pikamee bench.jpg (199 KB, 1051x1096)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>121080995
People keep theorizing Dottie is relevant when she literally appears in a single episode.
>>
>>121103860
I mean, obviously that's the best plan.

But you know there are going to be some huge xylophone rib nerds complaining about shit, so just handwaving with "different, but same same" is the best way around that.
>>
>>121103870
The Jennifer Kale stuff is believable because she is a minor character that is actually associated with the Nexus.
>>
>>121103946
If that were true, should have more screen time that the black neighbor has
>>
>>121104078
It’s possible you are right. I’m mostly saying this because I feel like Agatha’s basement is the Nexus, and the vines all around it make me think of Man Thing.
>>
File: 1604564914723.gif (1.7 MB, 275x206)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
>Inb4 this plays during the Salem witch trials flashback sequence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiyOajnJnTg
>>
>>121080995
Why does that asian FBI shithead make the same face in every shot he's in no matter what's happening?
>>
>>121103870
Also because she was one of the people S.W.O.R.D. couldn't identify and because she's played by someone who is a somewhat bigger name than the other townspeople and because Agatha dropped that line about how she was "the key to everything in this town" (hex = beehive = queen bee).

I don't know how relevant she'll be but I think guessing that she's another witch is at least plausible. I doubt Wanda and Agatha are the only two magical girls on hand.
>>
>>121096501
The best movie in the series? Wait, that doesn't make sense, this is a miniseries...
>>
>>121104689
Oh, so you're saying all of his faces look alike to you? RACIST!
>>
>>121102896
The last episode is like 20 minutes long, so gg disney
>>
>>121104969
Could just be a missed production detail. Agatha's pic was up without a license to hint that they couldn't identify her, but Dottie's visible at all. So it could have been on there, just not shown.

(playing devils advocate, I'm still on the Clea/Hale train. In an interview about the show, Emma Caulfield mentioned how she whispered to her "husband" something like "I don't really love you" right before they did the shot, which may mean that he's single and she was "assigned" to him as an outsider, vs being a real couple. Could be grasping at straws, sure, but I just want to see her stick around in some capacity)
>>
>>121080995
I just want Wanda to be happy brehs
>>
>>121085780

>>121085668
>The Marvel Multiverse works on Kamen Rider Decade rules

Kino.
>>
>>121106449
>I just want Wanda to be happy brehs

Me too. But I also want to have real magic powers and that may be more likely than them letting Wanda be happy.

If we're lucky they'll end it with her as a non-crazy non-villain, which seems likely, and apart from that I have no hopes.
>>
>>121106449
She's going to suffer today just so she can be happy when Fiege adapts The Children Crusade.
>>
>>121106581
>>121106449
Hey, Hulk got all smashy from Wanda and destroyed a bunch of a city, and he got forgiven. Wanda can be forgiven if she helps save the day. Have hope!
>>
>>121085559

My only prediction is that it will all be wrapped up in one neat little package thirty seconds from the end of episode 9, and then BAM, IT WAS MOJO ALL ALONG, AGATHA IS ACTUALLY SPIRAL, THE MAILMAN IS LONGSHOT AND HERB IS RICOCHET RITA, AND THE MAKING-OF IS ACTUALLY A FULL 10th EPISODE.

I admit that there are some problems with this theory.
>>
>>121106914
Mojo will be the villain of the Guardians of the Galaxy holiday special.
>>
>vision will either be completely destroyed with no hope of being rebuilt or be brought back to life fully
>evan peters is foxsilver, he got abducted from another universe and brainwashed by agatha so he thought he was pietro
>agatha's husband ralph is mephisto
>dottie is a witch working for an entity that isn't mephisto
>the mailman is the missing person the fbi were looking for
>mephisto wants wanda's children, but yomagic is a red herring
>doctor strange will appear at the end
>foxsilver will have to save everyone in the town when wanda's mind breaks completely
>>
>>121107146
>guardians trapped in a holiday special
i can see it
>>
>>121088155
Holy fuck you’re a faggot, dude
>>
File: EWYCzpDU0AMuSVl.jpg (47 KB, 680x409)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Cameo Tiers:

>Disappointing tier:
Any already established MCU character or avenger
Blue Marvel
Quick silver was the Cameo

>Expected tier:
Dr Strange
Mephisto
Nightmare

>Actually Good tier:
Reed richards
Magneto
Professor X

>Highly Unlikely but would be insane tier:
Dr Doom
Deadpool
Wolverine
Kang The Conquer
>>
>>121107874
How are we ranking Teddy Altman but it's the one from Grey's Anatomy?
>>
>>121107874
Magneto is shit though
>>
>>121107874
Could Kang be main villain of this phase, Young Avengers features him pretty heavily
>>
>>121108010
I'd rather they not do more time travel shit so soon to be honest
>>
>>121108027
The TVA is going to be a big part in the Loki series so expect more time travel.
>>
>>121108048
Relegating it to one of the tv shows isn't as bad
>>
>>121108010
He's been sourced to be the main or at least one of the upcoming big bads. The other two theorized big bads are Doom and Galactus
>>
>>121108027
I can understand that, the last arc ended on time travel and having another focus on it might be too much. I think Baron Zemo and the Masters of Evil will be a great Avengers movie
>>
>>121108010
They wouldn't play their hand that early. Remember that Thanos featured at the end of Avengers and had 5 minutes of screentime in Guardians 1.
>>
I'm expecting this series to go as long as Smallville
>>
>>121108106
its a confirmed miniseries, it ends next week
>>
>>121108143
About the same length then
>>
>>121108191
>9 episodes is as long as 5+ seasons
???
>>
>>121101515
>it just seems like a safer, more boring version of Legion.
Legion season 1 is the best comic book show so emulating that is a good thing. I wish that WandaVision as a whole is a fraction as good as it was.
https://youtu.be/UTTfDnuvS8Y
>>
>>121085030
>>121085206
>>121086053
AOS characters are reportedly going to be appearing in more MCU stuff in the future. My guess is that they're just going to make it so that Agents of SHIELD occurred in an alternate universe.
>>
>>121101515
One half of it is on the level of Legion season 1 but the minute they introduce the Shield characters the writing takes a massive dump to CW levels, and in some cases Sub CW level action.
>>
>>121108843
nonsense
>>
>>121108843
Legion was never good
>>
>>121108961
You're right.

It was GREAT
>>
File: 1613741374219.jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
I'm betting stuff we didn't know before is going to be revealed.
>>
was the mailman identified
>>
How do Monicas powers work? like she was able to see Wandas barrier magic then Agathas magic from just looking at the vines and tanked Wanda slamming her into the ground
so she can see energy and absorb it then send it back out?
>>
>>121110143
Basically. One of her codenames was Spectrum, she could see/reroute/control/eventually become anything on the EM spectrum.
>>
>>121110459
How is this remotely useful
>>
>>121110632
EM spectrum includes light and sound
>>
>>121110632
How is being able to turn into energy useful?
>>
>>121110632
How is being able to control/shoot/become almost any type of energy, including light or gamma, useful? For real?
>>
File: JLA-Avengers 002-037.jpg (243 KB, 904x679)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>121110632
In the comics she can become/use any energy whose frequency she can detect, eg when she meets Green Lantern she's eventually able to turn herself into Green Lantern energy.

I don't know if they're going for that here, though.
>>
>>121110459
That sounds overpowered as fuck, is there like a limit or weakness to it
>>
>>121110978
As with every character in this series, they are limited by not remembering what they can do. Monica has the temporary excuse of not knowing her powers.
>>
>>121110978
I dunno, she can only work with one at a time? She is pretty OP.
>>
>>121081572
.....yeah, that sounds about right.

Agatha is WandaVision main villain, Mephisto/Nightmare is revealed and will be in Multiverse of Madness.
>>
File: Avengers 279-018.jpg (255 KB, 616x901)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>121110978
Her weakness was that she couldn't hold onto anything when she was using her powers, so if she had to rescue some kids she was just a regular human.
>>
>>121101657
WandaVision Babies, sponsored by Mojo.
>>
File: XF9n2.png (471 KB, 576x454)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>121110978
Misogyny?
>>
>>121109950
I don't know if this is a prediction exactly, but I was wondering if Wanda's "maybe I am the villain" in this scene and that stupid, intentionally funny pointing-meme thing she does here will lead up to her actually being disappointed when she finds out she wasn't actually in control and this was all part of someone's plot to leech off her power.

A few people involved with the show have said this show is about her coming into her own, and they may have been lying with only two episodes to go, but I could see her realizing that she keeps letting herself get manipulated by villains (HYDRA, Ultron, now Nightmarephisto) because she's always been kind of reactive and letting herself go along with other people (e.g. "Civil War" where she's fine with house arrest until Clint shows up and tells her to escape, ruining her life even further).

Maybe this is just wishcasting for a non-shitty ending for the character, though I do think they'll reveal she wasn't actually mentally torturing people for the whole series.
>>
>>121111480
This show is a teardown moment for her to begin building back up in Dr Strange 2.
>>
>>121108010
He is confirmed for Ant Man 3
>>
>>121111520
I just want her to end with something. Like Feige said she'll become the Scarlet Witch and since they had the "Maximoff has no code name" line there I assume it's coming. If she's ready to move on and devote herself to mastering her powers while getting ready to look for her kids, fine. If she ends as a colossal fuckup who has to be bailed out by Monica and Strange, less fine.
>>
>>121101657
It would be the most attention Tommy's ever had.
>>
>>121111798
She will end with accepting reality and accepting Vision’s death. Vision either dies or turns into White Vision. Then she finds resolve to retrieve her children from hell.
>>
>>121111960
Guessing either White Vision, or he gets his own personal "hex" world, with a robot family, until he can be saved.
>>
>>121111960
>>121112209
He's becoming Jonas. The MCU is setting up the Young Avengers and Jonas(kid Vision) is a member. The real Vision will die in WandaVision but his emotional capailities will be uploaded into Iron Lad's suit at the end of Young Avengers. Jonas in instrumental in Iron Lad becoming Kang so they need him in some form
>>
>>121081179
I'd rather see Slavsilver show up and we get a superspeed fight while some pop song plays. Then have it end like the Ultimates with Slavsilver running Foxsilver so fast that he breaks up into magical nothing energy.
>>
>>121112259
They’d do Viv over Jonas. Viv is the only one people give a fuck about.
>>
>>121112259
I thought they weren't turning Iron-lad into Kang
>>
>>121112303
I agree that Jonas is a boring character and is way worse than Viv but Jonas is the one who gets Iron Lad started on his path to Kang, if they can find a way for Viv to do it then that'll be great
>>
>>121112320
In the MCU or 616? In 616, he started his path to becoming Kang when kills Jonas in Children's Crusade. He canonically turns evil after that and morphs his suit into that of "Kid Immortus." We don't know the exact specifications of why he became evil yet but we know that the events of Children's Crusade jumpstarted it
>>
>>121081605
>the big cameo is Nicolas Cage as Ghost Rider
I just rewatched the first Ghost Rider movie, and honestly it isn't as bad as I remember, but god I hope they don't use him if they ever do another Ghost Rider movie or series. Now I can get behind Cage being Caretaker or something though. Or hell he could make a decent Mephisto.
>>
>>121082999
>Meh. Not really. I would recast Halley Barry again
>I don't hate black women, I just feel their own self hatred empathically.
Halle Berry is a practically a white woman with a tan, fuck off dude.
>>
File: nicky.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>121083242
Ozzy?!
>>
>>121112377
>Nic Cage as Mephisto
That sounds awesome, you might onto something anon
>>
>>121084491
>what her real name could be is still unknown
Clea, for sure. If Doctor Strange shows up and sees her, he might figure out she's a Faltine, or simply an otherdimensional conjurer.
>>
>>121112377
Cage as an alternate world Caretaker would be pretty cool.
>>
>>121081984
daydream believer was already played when monica gets thrown out
>>
>>121090887
?
>>
>>121112536
True, though the trailer version is a different mix.
>>
>>121082427
>genuinely think they will retcon her into Magneto’s kid
What's the rationale behind this? There's zero indication in the narrative that they'll address her parentage or that she's a mutant all along. This is all wishful thinking.
>>
>>121112639
Up until 2021 most people knew her as Magneto's kid, so it was natural to assume that they'd restore her when they got the rights back.

The problem is the whole series is clearly pointing toward her being an actual witch with magic powers and sending her into a Doctor Strange movie, so it would seem very weird to suddenly bring mutants into this.

And while before 2021 she was more famous as Magneto's daughter, now she's famous for, well, this show.
>>
>>121102861
>carol is a pedophile
Makes sense. Did you see how lewd she was with spider-man in endgame?
>>
>>121112702
>Up until 2021 most people knew her as Magneto's kid
Her parentage was retconned two decades ago, what do you mean "until 2021"? Come the fuck on.
>it was natural to assume that they'd restore her when they got the rights back.
If the comics aren't doing it (in which it's easier), what makes you think the movies, with their specific narrative going on, will? They've already established that Magneto took them as their foster parent, but their real parents were Romani.
This sounds like X-Fag delusion once again, because only them think of Wanda as a mutant and not as someone who had way, WAY more stories with the Avengers.

>>121102777
>It is revealed that Monica Rambeau is in a long-distance relationship with Carol Danvers.
This is fucking stupid.
>>
File: matt smith.png (550 KB, 1239x507)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
Has there been any traction on the 'Matt Smith guest stars as Nightmare' thing? Because he's in the Morbius trailer as just a cameo so shit maybe he could be but idk.
>>
>>121112369
for the MCU, that kid from Iron-man 3 is going to be Iron-lad but I dont know when he'd show up again maybe Armor Wars?
>>
>>121112369
MCU IS 616
>>
>>121112751
>her parentage was retconned two decades ago
It was retconned in the 80s, 4 decades ago. she has been magento's daughter for most of publication history
>>
File: 8ac.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
OK IVE BEEN SUS OF THE MAILMAN FROM THE START WHY DOES HE SAY HES JUST THE MESSENGER AND HE ALWAYS FOLLOWS UP TOWARDS AGATHA'S HOUSE, DID HE HAVE THE KIDS ON HIS PACKAGE BOX
WHO IS HEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!
>>
>>121112751
>Her parentage was retconned two decades ago, what do you mean "until 2021"? Come the fuck on.

I mean it. Her parts in the MCU have been so small that her roles in the X-Men cartoons still cast a bigger shadow. People saw her in the Avengers movies but didn't exactly remember who she was, or to the extent that they knew, figured she would eventually be revealed as Magneto's daughter because that was the most important thing about her.

The show has changed all that of course. Now nobody will care that she's not Magneto's daughter because now most people know her as the witch who's in love with a robot and watches way too many sitcoms.
>>
>>121112702
>suddenly bring mutants into this.
MCU magic and science are one and the same so having X-men be literal demon spawn of hell means something different in the MCU. MCU has to deal with MUTANTS and DEVIANTS existing in the same place.
>>
>>121112639
uh dude if Pietro is actually Pietro he went ahead and said "THEYRE 100% MAXIMOFF" to the kids when they had powers, he didn't say "what? how? they weren't experimented on by hydra"
>>
>>121112811

MCU has a different number I think it’s 1000 something? It’s like 6 digits for some reason.

It should be 5208
>>
Wait, why do people hate Magneto being Wanda and Pietro's dad? This sentiment just comes from nowhere, I don't get it
>>
>>121112956
Earth-199999
>>
>>121113003
Because it was a pointless retcon that only benefited Magneto as a character. He got to have angst over how his kids hated him, while Pietro got stuck into the role of eternally being in the shadow of his father. Wanda was left mainly unscathed but it certainly did nothing for her as a character either.
Only Magnetofags thought the retcon was a good one
>>
>>121112806
Having the kid from Iron Man 3 be Iron Lad would be retarded as he would only be Iron Lad in name, he shares no similarities to him and lacks the core conflict that the 616 one has
>>
>>121113003
I think it's more that people aren't interested in xfags never shutting the fuck up about their fanfics.
>>
>>121088355
Are you the avatar of ADHD? Holy shit.
>>
>>121113040
So you're just saying it only negatively affected Pietro. How? Was Pietro somehow a better charcter pre-1979? Pietro's best stories come after the retcon.
>>
>>121113085
>Was Pietro somehow a better charcter pre-1979?
Yes
>>
File: Avengers v3 025-009.jpg (777 KB, 1253x1412)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
>>121113003
Avengers fans didn't like how being Magneto's daughter basically swallowed Wanda whole in the 2000s. "House of M" made her and Pietro's whole existence revolve around what Magneto wanted, and when she wiped out mutants to spite her daddy, that made her unusable in comics and haunts her to this day.

And then she and PIetro were not allowed to appear in "Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" because they had already been snapped up by "Wolverine & the X-Men" for a story about Magneto's kids. Wanda was originally in many of the stories the Avengers cartoon adapted and she was written out of all of them because up until Feige decided to use her, Marvel considered her more important as "Magneto's daughter" than an Avenger.

It's really not a problem if they just have her do Avengers stuff and occasionally refer to her dad being Magneto, which was the status quo for the first 20+ years of the retcon.

But the "Pretender" shit in X-Men, and Wanda's total absence from comics at a time when she's the most famous superhero in the world, is a reminder of how fucked the character can get by Magneto/mutants if the writers think that's all that matters about her.
>>
>>121113049
If you can’t see the difference between “I think they will make Magneto their dad” and “I want Magneto to be their dad”, then you must be stupid.
>>
>>121113093
Explain
>>
Do normies know about Magnetos connection to Wanda?
>>
>>121113130
No. X-fags think they do because x-fags think everyone watched their shit cartoons
>>
>>121113104
Not sure what point you think you're making if you thought that was relevant to my post
>>
>>121113097
Its not really the retcon's fault for how the fans view them, Wanda and Pietro are pretty independent for most of their time. The whole House of M thing would naturally feature Wanda's rage against Magento because her and Pietro consider him to be a neglectful father. Magneto's role as their father doesn't make them dependent on him, thats something fans made up. Just because some people think Wanda and Pietro revolve around Magneto doesn't make it true
>>
>>121113180
House of M wouldn't have fucking happened in the first place if it weren't for the retcon. Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
>>
>>121113160
I’ve seen plenty of people respond to “it’s probably FoxSilver.” with “Fuck off xfag” even though it’s just an objective observation and has nothing to do with what someone may want.
>>
>>121113180
>The whole House of M thing would naturally feature Wanda's rage against Magento because her and Pietro consider him to be a neglectful father.

They didn't consider him to be a neglectful father because they didn't know he was their father until they were adults. They mostly just considered him their abusive ex-boss.

House of M wrote in this thing where Wanda and Pietro were mad at Magneto for being a neglectful father, because the series was aimed at new readers and if someone hasn't read decades of comics (no reason why they should) that sounds plausible.

But fans of the characters from the Avengers comics were annoyed at seeing them suddenly develop daddy issues for the sake of the story.
>>
>>121113047
Yeah that's why I said they probably aren't doing that plotline, cause Feige has mentioned he was at the end of Endgame for a reason but like they already turned Spidey into Iron-boy so I dont know what his conflict would be
>>
>>121113208
Yes, and my point is that attitude probably comes from people constantly bringing it up and derailing threads into x-men stuff and how this show is totally going to be secretly about mutants all along. By itself the observation is harmless.
>>
>>121113277
Speculating that this show may bring up X-men has nothing to do with wanting that. It’s one of the largest Marvel IP’s. The topic is bound to come up.
>>
I know it's super unlikely, but I will die laughing if either of the next episodes straight up starts in a FoX-Men style universe, with a bunch of the characters/actors, showing Peter getting yanked out and into WandaVision, leaving everyone else wondering what the fuck happened.

It's super unlikely, and probably not even that good of an idea, but the salt generated will be worth it.
>>
>>121113240
It makes sense in a way. If you had a shit life with a horrible father who basically abused you, you would wish it be better. In House of M, Quicksilver told Wanda that shifting reality would "fix" Magneto. Quicksilver thought Magento was so obsessed with mutant oppression that he failed to have a normal family. With House of M, Wanda takes away mutant oppression and Pietro's plan works. Magneto lives a fulfilling life and his family is insanely well off. However, Magneto finds about how mutants are supposed to be and kills Quicksilver. He has literally killed his son because of mutants, this leads Wanda to create the Decimation event where mutants have a massive population drop. She was also mentally unstable because of the Life Force corrupted her after her deal with Doom
>>
>>121113304
Feige probably already answered the question back in the 2010s when he was told he could only use Wanda and Pietro if they weren't mutants or the children of Magneto, and he used them anyway.

Whatever his plans are for mutants, his plans for Wanda almost certainly predate them.
>>
>>121113515
>If you had a shit life with a horrible father who basically abused you, you would wish it be better
Except Magneto didn't fucking raise them you retard. Wanda had a great father who loved her. She shouldn't give a fuck if her biological father was an asshole
>>
>>121113542
Feige is also an opportunist, considering FoxSilver. It’s literally up in the air at this point if we are being honest.
>>
>>121113554
Shit life as in the fact her father was an abusive terrorist who basically forced them into the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and tried to kill them multiple times, Magneto gave them a shit life
>>
>>121088155
I think that was bait but this is an actual tumblr faggot
>>
>>121113601
How are you not getting this? Wanda still had a family, one that she loved. Why would she decide to destroy that for a chance to be raised by the kind of man who would force her to join a terrorist group and try to kill her?
This is what we mean when we say the retcon was bad for the twins. Because it lets bad writers come up with dumbass plots like this one
>>
>>121113640
You can explain that with the Life Force corruption. Its also not weird for someone to wish for a world where their absent father was a nice rich man with a loving heart.
>>
>>121113700
>Its also not weird for someone to wish for a world where their absent father was a nice rich man with a loving heart.
It is when you already have a loving father. The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>121113755
To be fair, the loving father is currently dead and Magneto is the only father she currently had. She was in his care at the time of House of M so you can imagine why she would want him to be nicer
>>
/co/'s seethe level would be great if they parodied TBBT
>>
>>121112900
I think him and Herb are both part of the coven
>>
>>121114758
You've literally been shown that Herb is being manipulated by Agatha. Are you dumb?
>>
>>121113542
>>121113585
They did completely retool Captain America 3 the second they were able to secure Spider-Man, im sure they have no qualms over changing old plans now that they have all the Fox properties to work with

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.