[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 593_AdoptedADog2.jpg (895 KB, 680x1941)
895 KB
895 KB JPG
i dont get it
>>
Are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
>>120279097
Goddamn, good boy.
>>
>>120279121
I don’t know about that. That dog seems to be threatening his owner
>>
>>120279097
If you aren't reading the black woman's dialog in Cree Summer's voice then you are now.
>>
>>120279146
:(
>>
File: sonic-boom-dr-robotnik.jpg (24 KB, 1110x463)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>120279097

I don't see why he would be embarrassed. The dog rescuing a person from danger is considered a very heroic deed and nothing to be embarassed about.

Unless the message is he does not want to say the dog made the mugger a layer of bitch-paint against a back alley wall.
>>
>>120279097
The comedy is derived from the anthropomorphism-the panel wherein the dog is handling a firearm and shooting someone threatening his owner is used for the punchline. When the girl asks "who rescued whom" the reader would at first assume this is simply a joke, but then we cut to an instance of the pet using a gun to "rescue" it's owner-something you wouldn't expect from a dog. The point is driven further home by the last panel, the girl was clearly joking but to both dog and owner it truly was the other way around. The dogs spiteful look and the owners clear worry adds to the humor at the end, as we now know the context of the relationship.
>>
>>120279306
>made the mugger a layer of bitch-paint against a back alley wall
Thanks anon, I needed a good laugh.
>>
>>120279146
>120279146
nah I watched too many cartoons where the black girl isnt voiced by Cree Summers
>>
"who rescue whom" I assume is a reference to people who rescue dogs, but then getting a dog in your life actually cured the depression of a person who rescued the dog so it plays to your expectations of that scenario, but instead it was an situation where dog saves the guy literally by shooting the mugger. Guy nervously laugh at the end because it was not traditional way to get saved by a dog
>>
File: 1500002397567.png (301 KB, 960x540)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>120279097
the mugger isn't a mugger but a vigilante trying to get revenge on a pedo rapist piece of shit.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.